Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 31 | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- Caption Contest: "So Bullish It Hurts" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Paralympian Josh Sundquist Already Has The Best Halloween Costume This Year | Business Insider
- Taiwan tycoon faces more charges in food safety scandal | Business Insider
- Myanmar president opens unprecedented talks with Suu... | Business Insider
- Sororities Are Charging Crazy Fees Like $100 For Showing Up Late To Events | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- This Brain Map Shows Why People On Shrooms See Sounds And Hear Colors | Business Insider