Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PaGiNG DR KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- Current Holdings | iBankCoin.com
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- Princeton Study Confirms 'US Is An Oligarchy' | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- So, It Seems Like That Andreesen Dude Might Actually Know What He's Talking About, But I'll Still Spill His Secrets | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Game Ticketmaster And Get The Concert Seats You Really Want | Business Insider
- New York Mayor Bill De Blasio Pays A Lower Tax Rate Than Mitt Romney | Business Insider
- Proof That Netflix Is Destroying Cable TV | Business Insider
- Stocks Rallying (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, GLD) | Business Insider
- This Is The Behavior On Pinterest That... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 04/11:... | StreetInsider.com
- These Numbers Show That Box CEO Aaron Levie Is A Genius | Business Insider