Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eric Hadik: 'Seismic Shift' Coming for US Dollar, Gold Market | Financial Sense
- Over 40 Shot As Violence Erupts In Chicago During Memorial Day Weekend | ZeroHedge
- "People Who Live In Glass White Houses..." | ZeroHedge
- Buy the VIX and Sell Equities into June Rate Hikes (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Snafu: Video Footage Catches FBI Probe Suspects Arriving At Hillary's House | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's New Avengers | ZeroHedge
- Germany's New "Integration Law" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- What it's like to fly on Spirit Airlines, the most hated airline in America... | Business Insider
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal,... | Business Insider
- A 22-year-old 'molded' to vote for Hillary Clinton explains why he... | Business Insider
- Airlines are fleeing from Venezuela | Business Insider
- These are America's 2 most hated fast-food... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider