Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Government Study Admits Fed Policies Have Deepened Downturn For Many | ZeroHedge
- Most Millennials Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings, Live Paycheck-to-Paycheck | ZeroHedge
- French 'Extremist' Screams "Allahu Akbar", Stabs British Woman To Death In Australia | ZeroHedge
- Picking Up the UK Tab | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage Cheers "Anti-Establishment" Victory At Trump Rally - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- How To Trade Jackson Hole: These 3 Currencies Will Move Most To Yellen's Statement | ZeroHedge
- Four More Mega-Banks Join The Anti-Dollar Alliance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla just hiked up the price of Autopilot (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Uber is providing drivers a chance to save for retirement | Business Insider
- 19 soft skills every leader needs to be successful | Business Insider
- There's an amazing deal on a pair of Bowers & Wilkins headphones today | Business Insider
- We tried the mushroom coffee that claims to increase... | Business Insider
- Dollar General says business was hurt by food deflation and a reduction in food stamps (... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider