Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Investors Get Out In Time This Time? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- How The NSA Is Actively Helping Saudi Arabia To Crackdown On Dissent | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- China Expands Live-Fire Gulf Of Tonkin Drill; Warns Of Massive Flight Disruptions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No One Is Winning The War In Gaza — Yet | Business Insider
- A Surprising Number Of Harvard Grads Admit They Have Cheated | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Celgene Stock Falls After Mixed Second-Quarter Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Second Black Box Found At Air Algerie Crash Site | Business Insider
- 9 Animated Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World | Business Insider
- Controversial Torrent Site The Pirate Bay Just Made It Easier To Download Movies On Your... | Business Insider