Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prominent Politician And Putin Critic Shot To Death In Moscow; "Shocked" John Kerry Urges Russia To Bring Justice | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- More Giant Craters Appear In Siberia, Scientists Nervous To Investigate | ZeroHedge
- As Greece Scrambles To End Its Bank Run, JPM Throws A Wrench: Says Deposit Outflows Continued After "Deal" | ZeroHedge
- PIIGS Go To War: Spain, Portugal Slam Tsipras' Accusations Of "Conspiracy Plot" To Overthrow Greek Government | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas '... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook on privacy: 'We shouldn't give in to scare-mongering... | Business Insider
- Uruguay's pot-friendly farmer president prepares... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- You should buy the iPhone 6 Plus instead of the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Greek government is calling for a 'guaranteed basic... | Business Insider