Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- "Make A Wish List" Russia Tells Duterte, As New Asian Axis Forms | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Over 60% Of Americans Fear "Corruption Of Government Officials" Above Anything Else | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- "It's Really Broken" - Divergences & Decouplings Dominate Week In Stocks, Bonds, FX | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Home Prices Surge Most On Record, Ignore "Cooling" Measures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 kitchen gadgets that will cut down the time you spend cooking and cleaning dishes | Business Insider
- THE REVERSE... | Business Insider
- Mass prison break in Haiti: 174 inmates flee after killing guard | Business Insider
- Poor ballot design is what's degrading our democracy | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Alibaba and JD.com are gearing up for Singles' Day (BABA, JD) | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton campaign burns Trump after he tweets he 'won' debate | Business Insider