Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- China Plunges Most In Three Months, Pushing "Black Friday" Into The Red For Global Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- A Heatmap Of Global CapEx 'Shrinkage' | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Another Data Point To Ignore - There Are The Most Distressed Bonds In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Macedonia erects fence on Greek border to control... | Business Insider
- Female meteorologists around the country are obsessed with the same exact... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Kenyans line slum's unpaved roads to... | Business Insider
- 2 arrested over with attack on luxury hotel in Mali | Business Insider
- Hotel cooks prepare annual diner for NYC homeless, wealthy... | Business Insider
- From countryside to catwalk, Thai teen designer... | Business Insider
- How to tell if you're drinking beer from a dirty glass | Business Insider