Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- October New Home Sales Surge By Most Since 1980 As Median Price Drops To One Year Low | ZeroHedge
- YoU BeTTeR WaTCH OuT... | ZeroHedge
- Furiously Scribbling, Blood Boiling | iBankCoin.com
- “Implicit” Government Guarantees To Bail Out Bank Creditors Tighten Their Grip On US Taxpayers | ZeroHedge
- Is Bob Shiller Right? Mortgage Applications Collapse Back To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: American Seniors... | Business Insider
- CHART: We're Seeing A Global Synchronized Pickup In Growth | Business Insider
- Fox Has Sold All Its Super Bowl Ad Slots — And They Went For Even More Than They... | Business Insider
- A Cornell Student Humor Website Just Posted And Quickly Retracted An Incredibly... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- How Current And Former World Leaders Are Reacting To... | Business Insider
- US Markets Are Down | Business Insider