Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Growth of the Anti-Establishment Movement Outside the West | Financial Sense
- Household Net Worth: The “Real” Story | Financial Sense
- Mylan Admits EpiPen Profits 60% Higher Than It Told Congress, Stock Slips | ZeroHedge
- Charlotte Police Release Mugshots Of Captured Looters As Protests Continue For Fifth Night | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Wipe Out Post-Fed Gains As Deutsche Dread Batters US Banks | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The AP fact-checked Monday's debate — here's the... | Business Insider
- The 17 colleges where business students go on... | Business Insider
- Disney is thinking about bidding on Twitter (TWTR, DIS) | Business Insider
- Flight attendants share 22 things they'd love to tell... | Business Insider
- Here's how much of the US would need to be covered in wind turbines to power the... | Business Insider
- Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison never loses his cool in meetings | Business Insider
- Former Navy SEAL Jesse Ventura says today’s SEALs have changed in a major way | Business Insider