Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Coming Dissolution of the EU | ZeroHedge
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- The Window For The iBC Investor Conference Is Closing | iBankCoin.com
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Get Used To Mobile Apps — Their Days Are Very Obviously Numbered | Business Insider
- Lockheed and Pentagon Reach $4 Billion Deal on F-35 Fighter Jets | TheStreet.com
- 3 Lawsuits Challenge Chipotle's Reputation As An Awesome Employer | Business Insider
- Sydney Is Getting A Whole Bunch Of Futuristic New Buildings | Business Insider
- This App Scans Your Proportions And Mails You A Custom-Fitted Shirt | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Umbrella Movement gets computer game... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com