Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Greenspan's "Irrational Exuberance" Warning In Context | ZeroHedge
- Algos Gone Wild: BABA "Glitch" Halted 7 Seconds, "100s Of Flash Crashes" Into Close | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: Jack Ma Edition | ZeroHedge
- The Big Picture For Gold And Silver | ZeroHedge
- Jackie DeAngelis Blows | ZeroHedge
- Congress Brings 'Atlas Shrugged' To America With This New Bill | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Could Have Handed Over User Information Under... | Business Insider
- 5 Memory Strategies For Learning Anything Fast | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Sputtering Manchester City bid to keep Chelsea in check | Business Insider
- What The Highest-Paid Athletes Make Per Game In Different... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CEO... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com