Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Strategist Warns Of $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Days | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- The $555 Trillion Derivatives Debt Implosion Is About to Begin | ZeroHedge
- Brexit & The Fourth Turning | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sees A UK Recession, Shocked By A Fed "Tightening Cycle Unlike Any In Modern History" | ZeroHedge
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Reddit wants to change the image hosting game | Business Insider
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg: 'You can be the boss and still be terrified... | Business Insider
- UK voters are Googling 'What is the EU?' — right after... | Business Insider
- The most dangerous place in the world is about to get a whole lot scarier | Business Insider
- Three ways the Brexit vote affects you | Business Insider
- The European Parliament wants Britain to exit as soon as... | Business Insider
- 16 high-paying jobs for people who hate people | Business Insider