Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Makes "Final" Decision To Send Troops To Syria As US, Russia Spar Over Aleppo Strikes | ZeroHedge
- "Someone" Desperately Intervened to Save Stocks Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Why Ron Paul Is Hopeful | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen's "Humphrey-Hawkins" Testimony: Economic Strains, Tightening Pains, & No Stock Gains - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Growth "Story" Is Over: Amazon Authorizes $5 Billion Stock Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Sinks Stocks, Craters Credit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What to do on Valentine's Day in New York City | Business Insider
- A major Xbox One exclusive is coming with a bunch of great, free games... | Business Insider
- How old 17 self-made billionaires were when they made their... | Business Insider
- 9 under-the-radar tech companies you should know about | Business Insider
- Pennsylvania’s $2 billion budget gap is a ‘fiscal catastrophe... | Business Insider
- Why Netflix doesn't tolerate brilliant jerks | Business Insider
- 23 signs you're burnt out at work | Business Insider