Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guess Who Wasn't Shorting Treasurys | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Mind "The Asian Dollar Short" - Another Ticking Time Bomb Gifted By The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Amazing Facts About Hong Kong | Business Insider
- 10 Things Every Man Should Add To His Wardrobe After College | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Now Has A Stock-Picking Model Inspired By The Stats Behind 'Moneyball... | Business Insider
- ANDREESSEN: The American Middle Class Is A Historical Accident | Business Insider
- 4 Key Elements Will Make The 'Internet Of Things' A Massive Market | Business Insider
- 8 Things You Should Stop Putting Off Right Now | Business Insider
- These Time-Lapse Maps That Show How Much The World Has Changed In The Last 30 Years... | Business Insider