Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New Boremal | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- From Average Joe To Average Jihadi - How A Texas Plumber's Truck Turned Up In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Uncle Sam Does The Impossible: Loses $105 Million/Year Coining Money! | ZeroHedge
- Bloomberg's Commodity Index Drops To Lowest Since 2009: What Does It Mean? | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Our Way Into Oblivion: Shale Was About Land Gambling With Cheap Debt, Not Technological Miracles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 16 Awesome Retro Airplane Paint Jobs That Need To Make A Comeback | Business Insider
- Why Wendy's Won't Serve Breakfast | Business Insider
- The Final 'Hobbit' Movie Had A Huge Opening Weekend | Business Insider
- Turkey-based AFP photographer wins Time laurel | Business Insider
- EXISTING HOME SALES PLUNGE (XHB) | Business Insider
- US fines Alstom record $772 mn in bribery case | Business Insider
- 19 Clever Gifts For New Parents | Business Insider