Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Tweets Japan's SoftBank Will Invest $50 Billion In The US, Create 50,000 New Jobs | ZeroHedge
- CNN Boss Admits "Democrats Bigger First Amendment Threat Than Trump" | ZeroHedge
- As Dakota Celebrates, Trump Advisors Propose Privatizing Oil-Rich Indian Reservations | ZeroHedge
- Is Janet Yellen Sabotaging The Trump Administration? | ZeroHedge
- Oil’s Most Popular Trading Products May Soon Be Shut Down | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rise As Oil Dips; US Stock Futures And Dollar Flat | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon May Receive Over $600 Billion Despite Hiding Additional $125 Billion ‘Waste’ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2017 | Business Insider
- 12 innovative car keys taking driving to a whole new level | Business Insider
- Hundreds of Californians forcibly sterilized... | Business Insider
- WATCH IGNITION: Future of Digital — Day Three | Business Insider
- This is why automakers are investing in self-driving and ride-hailing... | Business Insider
- 27 things you should do on your first day of work | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key... | Business Insider