Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Natural Time of Year | iBankCoin.com
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine on the Brink | Financial Sense
- I’VE WRITTEN ANOTHER TREATISE. PLEASE COME AND READ IT. | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $ARWR | iBankCoin.com
- Pending Home Sales Drop In August (After Record Surge In New Home Sales) | ZeroHedge
- Walking the Narrow Line | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Woman's Revolutionary Idea Made Her A Billionaire — And... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Wants To Change How We Teach History In High Schools | Business Insider
- CDC Confirms First Case Of Ebola In The US | Business Insider
- NFL Says Muslim Player Who Got A 15-Yard Penalty For Praying... | Business Insider
- The Market Is Getting Smoked Again (SPY, DIA, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Kurd troops attack Iraq jihadists on three fronts | Business Insider
- Pending Home Sales Fall More Than Expected (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, XHB) | Business Insider