Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Kiss Your Pension Fund Goodbye" | ZeroHedge
- Artists's Impression Of This Week's US Foreign Policy Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Do You Smell Smoke? | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Self-Driving Car Ploughs Into Journalists | ZeroHedge
- BLACK SMOKE, DUST, AND TRAGIC TRAGEDIES HIT WALL STREET | iBankCoin.com
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Singer Reveals The "Bigger Short" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat After News Greek Deal Distant As Ever, Dollar Surge Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Dementor' wasp, giant stick insect among new... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Siri competitor is coming to iPhone (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A New York prosecutor that Wall Street can'... | Business Insider
- A long-time Google exec explains how Larry Page has changed over the years (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com