Sorry, You're Fired Big Bird
Sorry PBS and Big Bird, you are out of a job when Mitt Romney becomes President of the U.S.A.. At least that's what the internets is all a buzz about as we head into the weekend.
By now you must have heard and the Masters are jumping on the band waggon with our own image of the controversy. About 30 minutes into the verbal contest between President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney, the former governor explained that he would cut what he considers non-essential items in the budget, including cuts to PBS, which employs debate moderator Jim Lehrer.
"I'm sorry Jim. I'm gonna stop the subsidy to PBS. I'm gonna stop other things," Romney said. "I like PBS, I like Big Bird, I actually like you too."
Should Romney take the White House be sure to study up on the Stocks to Buy if Mitt Romney becomes President.
Here's our take on it, quick put it on a t-shirt its free for the masses:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Mar 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Greek Deputy FinMin Confirms Athens Is "Prepared For Rift" With Europe | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & Hawkish Yellen Leave Dow In The Red For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments | Financial Sense
- BiG DouCHe SPoTTeD... | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Bullies Allies Over Iran Nuke Deal Dissent | ZeroHedge
- "We're Just One Archduke Away..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 23 'beheaded' in NE Nigeria on eve of election... | Business Insider
- Sorry, but there was never an oil storage crisis (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- A deal with Uber might save this startup from raising more... | Business Insider
- Raids cripple Yemen's main airport, kill 15 rebel troops... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Amazon looked completely different 10 years ago — here's what... | Business Insider