Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- The Script: Ocwen Lawyer Spoon-Fed Foreclosure Questions and Answers to Robo-Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- Recession Odds Spike To 37%, JPM Calculates, Highest Yet For This Cycle | ZeroHedge
- In "Victory For Eurosceptics" British PM Will Begin Brexit Negotiations Without Parliamentary Vote | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers Explains What He Is Doing Before "The Next Time The World Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things emotionally intelligent people refuse to think | Business Insider
- Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new music video at the MTV VMAs | Business Insider
- The 14 best colleges in the Midwest | Business Insider
- This trade has gotten completely out of hand | Business Insider
- This woman chose to go homeless in San Francisco instead of paying... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular New York City neighborhoods for new graduates | Business Insider
- How Britney Spears makes and spends her millions | Business Insider