Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Veteran S&P Futures Trader: "I Am 100% Confident That Central Banks Are Buying S&P Futures" | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Forex Scandal Exposes Difficulty of Financial Regulation | Financial Sense
- Speaker Boehner's Response To Obama's Executive Action: "Acting Like A Teenager" | ZeroHedge
- On The Looming Wall Of Chinese Defaults, Restructuring Firm Warns "You Know It's Coming" | ZeroHedge
- 10 Examples Of The Social Decay That Is Eating Away At America Like Cancer | ZeroHedge
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Stage Is Set For An Epic Finish At The World... | Business Insider
- This Anonymous Account Of A UVA Rape Case Is Utterly Heartbreaking | Business Insider
- Here's Where You'll Find America's Wild Turkeys | Business Insider
- Alibaba raises $8 billion in bond deal | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, MSFT) | Business Insider
- The Markets Got A Double Dose Of Central Bank 'Oomph' | Business Insider
- Battling Ebola: the worst of humanitarian missions | Business Insider