Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump’s Inauguration: A Typical Norwegian Response To A Historical Event | ZeroHedge
- Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump | ZeroHedge
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
- Building a financial defense line strategically | ZeroHedge
- USD Dumps After Treasury Sec Nominee Mnuchin Warns Of "Excessively Strong" Dollar | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Near 3-Year Highs As Input Costs Soar Most In 28 Months | ZeroHedge
- Trump Can Easily Undo Obama’s Arctic Drilling Bans | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BREMMER: This was the 'biggest single line' in Trump's inauguration... | Business Insider
- Researchers say relationships fall into one of 4 patterns — here'... | Business Insider
- The Patriots turned a castoff wide receiver who played college lacrosse into... | Business Insider
- Senior Chinese diplomat: China will assume world... | Business Insider
- White House: The US will stop China from taking over... | Business Insider
- 7 concrete steps you can take to radically improve... | Business Insider
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economy | Business Insider