Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Examining American Exceptionalism | ZeroHedge
- Crude Traders Shrug As Oil Rig Count Resumes Decline | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Should Rise Above $1,900/oz -“Get In Now!” | ZeroHedge
- First Quarter GDP Revised Higher To 0.8%, Misses Expectations | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: Auto Angst, Valuation Vulnerabilities, & Delusional Decouplings | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Rate Hikes Soon As Need More Ammo "In Case Of Shock" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These adorable planters that stick to windows are... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- 3 YouTubers explain why they have no desire to make the jump into TV (GOOG, GOOGL)... | Business Insider
- Here's why investors are throwing money at Snapchat | Business Insider
- The country's summer outlook has been released, and it’s going to be unusually hot | Business Insider
- One of the top tech-banking teams on Wall Street has been picked apart by rivals | Business Insider
- Sears is losing its last hope for staying in business | Business Insider