Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Forecasting Today's Closing Print | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Global Dash For Trash Hits An African Wall | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma Tornado Live Feed - "This Is About The Worst Damage I Have Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- The New New York Housing Bubble: Park Avenue "Maids Quarters" Studio For $3.9 Million | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Another Episode In The History Of Failed Manipulations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ROBERT SHILLER: Neuroeconomics Will Reshape The Finance System | Business Insider
- ANALYST: The Odds Of Earth Becoming Like 'Planet Of The Apes' Are Going... | Business Insider
- Piracy, Prisoners, And Missiles: North Korea Had A Busy Weekend | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Next Xbox (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Herbalife Hires New Auditor To Double-Check Its Books | Business Insider
- CITI: Just Keep Selling The Yen | Business Insider
- Tumblr Founder On Yahoo Deal: 'F**k Yeah' | Business Insider