Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Trump Trolls Perez On Twitter, New Democrat Leader Vows To Be "Trump's Worst Nightmare" | ZeroHedge
- Kansas City Fed Survey: February Activity Highest Since 2011 | Financial Sense
- Trump Says He Will Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner | ZeroHedge
- Is The US Restaurant Recession Becoming Structural? | ZeroHedge
- "It Was A Pretty Disturbing Briefing”: Why State Governors Suddenly Got Cold Feet About Obamacare Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: We're Already in a Trade War with China | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton Calls For 'Resistance': "We Need To Stay Engaged... I'll Be With You Every Step Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- How this tech incubator started by Google is tackling the world's... | Business Insider
- How California could secede from the US relatively easily | Business Insider
- GUNMAKER CEO: People are buying guns because cops are backing off and crime is... | Business Insider
- The new G6 is unlike any other smartphone LG has made | Business Insider
- DNC narrowly elects Tom Perez as new chair | Business Insider
- These 13 online classes will help you learn something new in 2017 — and they’re all $... | Business Insider