Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Algos Spooked After Yellen Says "Almost All Participants" See 2015 Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Where The "Great Recovery" Is 25% Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- World Awaits Russian Response As Obama Makes "Lethal Aid" To Ukraine Legal | ZeroHedge
- Mathematical Precision or Buckshot? | iBankCoin.com
- The December "Dots"... Drop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fitbit's Newest Fitness Tracker Is Great For The Price, But You Probably Shouldn't Buy... | Business Insider
- Chinese Search Engine Company Baidu Just Invested A Reported $600M... | Business Insider
- RBC: The Fed Is Going To Hike Rates Earlier And Faster Than The Market... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley Billionaire Is Challenging The Order To Open... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- How Much GE, ExxonMobil and Other Big Firms Are Exposed to Russia | TheStreet.com
- Stock Market Guru Tom Lee Unveils His 2015 Forecast, And Boy Is It Bullish (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider