Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- The End Of QE3, Trouble Ahead For The Bulls? | ZeroHedge
- Another Deutsche Banker And Former SEC Enforcement Attorney Commits Suicide | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Bidding For The 2022 Olympics Is A Disaster — And The $51-Billion Sochi Games Is Getting... | Business Insider
- A Google Exec Just Beat The World Record For Highest-Altitude Jump From... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- US tobacco giant Reynolds bans smoking in its offices | Business Insider
- TOM LEE: Stay Away From These 9 Stocks | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- 4 Fraternity Brothers At The University... | Business Insider