Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Drives Gold Frenzy, Report 26 June, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- JPM Head Quant: Expect Up To $300 Billion In Program Selling, "5-10% Near-Term Downside To The S&P500" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Analysis (Video) | ZeroHedge
- "Choppy Conditions" - British Pound, Stocks Plunge As Market Await China Open | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan Lays Out "The Worst Case" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- I tried an Instagram fitness plan people are going crazy over — here are 6 reasons it's... | Business Insider
- It can cost $1.1 million to send an ad agency to the Cannes Lions before... | Business Insider
- Google and Facebook are using automation to remove extremist content... | Business Insider
- A huge shift happening in the fitness industry is threatening... | Business Insider