Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: Who Is Buying? | ZeroHedge
- Rising Police Aggression A Telling Indicator Of Our Societal Decline | ZeroHedge
- AAPL Beats Expectations As China Becomes Dominant iPhone Market; Cash Jumps But So Does Debt | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- The Clinton Global 'Graft' Initiative (Summarized In 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Europe Has Completely Lost It | ZeroHedge
- Half a Bubble Off Dead Center | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Italy looks to Milan Expo for taste of recovery | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- There's a funny reason people didn't understand how to use... | Business Insider
- REVEALED: A Breakdown Of The Demographics For Each Of The Different Social Networks | Business Insider
- Honda's annual profit slumps 8.9% as recall costs soar | Business Insider
- Get ready for a busy week in the economy — Here's your complete preview | Business Insider