Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Another Purchase Of HCLP For $44.48 | iBankCoin.com
- As Tim Cook "Comes Out", These Nations Still View Homosexuality As "Morally Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Making Some Adjustments to Long Term Portfolio | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Warns Midterm Elections Raise Risk Around Fiscal Deadlines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Police Cars Are So Awesome You'll Want To Get Pulled Over | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Are Lower Ahead Of The Fed (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, FB, ORB, FCAU) | Business Insider
- Obama Attacks Critics Of His Response To Ebola | Business Insider
- Researchers Say They've Found A Piece Of Amelia... | Business Insider
- The Intense, 4-Month Training Eddie Redmayne Went Through To Play... | Business Insider
- How ISIS Became One Of The World's Most Dangerous Terrorist Groups | Business Insider