Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Judge Griesa Slams Argentina's "Misleading Statements" | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Watch: July Challenger Job Layoffs Surge Most In Over 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- CDS Triggered: ISDA Confirms Argentina Credit Event Took Place | ZeroHedge
- Why Wait For The Shoe To Hit The Floor? The Case For Selling Now | ZeroHedge
- Goodbye July | iBankCoin.com
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Slump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Chinese Military Has A Bizarre New Recruiting Video | Business Insider
- Exxon Mobil Is Falling After Reporting Reduced Production (XOM) | Business Insider
- HEADS UP: Here's What To Expect From Today's Jobs Report (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT,... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Shooting Near The Chicago Board Of Trade | Business Insider
- Samuel L. Jackson Had Only One Request For 'The Avengers... | Business Insider
- Traders Are Blaming Thursday's Big Sell-Off On 1 Stat | Business Insider