Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 6 | ZeroHedge
- Complete Jobs Report Preview: NFP Exp. 185K, Unemployment Rate Exp. 7.2% | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Obama "Fixes" The Economy | ZeroHedge
- ISM Non-Manufacturing: November Saw Slower Growth Than Expected | Financial Sense
- U.S. Military Changes Drone Rules To Make Targeting Of Civilians Easier | ZeroHedge
- E-Commerce With Chinese Characteristics | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: The United States Will Be A Huge Underdog... | Business Insider
- Retail Sales... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- HERE COMES GDP... | Business Insider
- Nelson Mandela Never Said One Of His Most Famous 'Quotes' | Business Insider
- How To Download All Your Personal Data From Google | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIGHTS: iOS Remains Far... | Business Insider