Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama Explains Why He Is Sending 10x More Troops To Fight Ebola Than ISIS - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- A Fortuitous Cover on My Cup of Mud | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman's Take On China's "Stealth QE" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- What Might Have Been | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Thanks To Putin, Space Travel Is About American... | Business Insider
- A Bug In Apple's App Store Just Lost This Developer Thousands | Business Insider
- Number of websites explodes past a billion (and counting) | Business Insider
- Stocks Rally To Record Highs | Business Insider
- This 8-Year-Old Makes $1.3 Million A Year By Posting YouTube Videos (GOOG) | Business Insider
- FA chief backs video replays for referees | Business Insider