Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Comfort Zone (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- The Big Skew by Big Blue | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 20 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- With new entrants, streaming TV sees watershed moment | Business Insider
- In South Korea, Competitive Video Games Are Almost As Popular As Soccer | Business Insider
- John Paulson Has A Plan To Rescue His... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Record-equalling Marseille make it eight in a row | Business Insider
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider