Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI/RBOB Spike On Inventories Data, Despite Production Surge To 14 Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Trump Signs Executive Order Rolling Back Obama's Climate Policies: Who Benefits The Most? | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- "Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report | ZeroHedge
- And Now Fake Consumer Confidence Too: Gallup Says Confidence In The Economy "Tumbled" | ZeroHedge
- Silver bear market could end here! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Months into the Trump administration, the State Department still doesn't have a new... | Business Insider
- 6 times answering your phone makes you look like you don't know your manners... | Business Insider
- Trump’s economic agenda may be over before it starts | Business Insider
- Astronomers are about to peer into a black hole's event horizon for the first time | Business Insider
- 'Unfit to lead': Democratic members of the House Intelligence Committee start... | Business Insider
- 7 pairs of boat shoes to add to your closet this spring | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring a video producer to join our growing news team | Business Insider