Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CIAs role in financial markets EXPOSED by documents release | ZeroHedge
- Jamie Dimon: "The Euro Zone May Not Survive" | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Ordered To Preserve Gmail Records Of Clinton-Colluding Assistant AG Peter Kadzik | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why America's Drug War Has Been An Epic Failure | ZeroHedge
- Beige Book Notes Minimum Wage Increases, Warns Of Building Margin Pressures | ZeroHedge
- What Wage Inflation? Real Average Weekly Earnings Growth Plunges To Weakest In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FED: Wages are going up 'modestly' across most of America | Business Insider
- Alanis Morissette's manager admits to stealing $4.8 million from... | Business Insider
- There are over 300 staffers Trump doesn't choose when he enters the White House... | Business Insider
- Senate... | Business Insider
- The Fed is turning more dovish | Business Insider
- Google's virtual reality ambitions appear to be off to a slow... | Business Insider
- The top 5 must-know retail trends in mobile and social... | Business Insider