Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
- The German 10 Year Bund Effectively a Call Option at 30 Basis Points | ZeroHedge
- Shake Shak Opens For Trading Valued At 108x EBITDA | ZeroHedge
- Crucial Employment Cost Index Growth Slows | ZeroHedge
- How "Unequal" Is Your State? | ZeroHedge
- The AAPL Effect: Q4 Earnings Growth Without Apple: 0%; With Apple: 2.1% | ZeroHedge
- How Ukraine Can Save China From Its Existential Threat (Spoiler Alert: Girls) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kiev hopes for stalled truce talks despite separatist vow... | Business Insider
- A new multi-billion dollar market for Microsoft Windows is about to go crazy... | Business Insider
- Democrats won't like why the job market is so hot | Business Insider
- A Jetblue Airbus jet nearly collided... | Business Insider
- These Two English Towns Are About To Get The Fastest Internet In Europe | Business Insider
- Sharapova out to end decade of Serena dominance | Business Insider
- Djokovic fights off Wawrinka to reach Australian Open... | Business Insider