Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- Czech Cops Haul Refugees Off Trains To Germany, Writes Numbers On Their Arms In Ink | ZeroHedge
- Fed's Lacker Says "Strong Case For Rate Hike... August Jobs Data Won't Change Decision" | ZeroHedge
- In Risky Move, Riksbank Holds Rates But Warns Will Cut If ECB Boosts QE | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 3 | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast With Those "Rising Wages" | ZeroHedge
- 4 Charts Show Why This Rally May Become A Rout! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boykin, No. 2 TCU outlast Minnesota 23-17 | Business Insider
- Trial of Venezuelan opposition leader Lopez nears end | Business Insider
- US Open sidelines | Business Insider
- The synthetic marijuana trade is a multimillion-dollar industry | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- BASF, Gazprom go ahead with asset swap after all | Business Insider
- Maine Dunkin' Donuts: Free coffee for 'Deflategate... | Business Insider