Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Socialism & The Battle Of Ideas | ZeroHedge
- The Recognition Of China's NPLs Has Begun: A Chinese Bad Loan Is Trying To Find A U.S. Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Amid Low Oil Prices, OPEC's Divisions Deepen | Financial Sense
- Americans Have Never Been Fatter: Obesity Rate Rises To Highest Level On Record | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Jose Canseco Says "Everyone Should Be In Gold", Predicts $1,500 By Memorial Day | ZeroHedge
- In Venezuela, "Savage Suffering" Takes Hold Amid Frightening "Food Emergency" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the best luggage brands | Business Insider
- We went to the casual barbecue restaurant The New York Times called the best in the city... | Business Insider
- 'I want to get the facts straight': Debate moderator... | Business Insider
- 7 ways being single influences your success | Business Insider
- Disturbing video of teacher yelling at 1st-grader raises... | Business Insider
- A bunch of new startups are trying to make it cheaper and... | Business Insider
- The tragic story of Donald Trump’s late brother Fred | Business Insider