Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Tryptophan Induced Coma | ZeroHedge
- Banking At The Box Office | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Max Levchin: Photos Reveal The Beauty And Intensity Of Star Entrepreneur's Passion... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Should Know | TheStreet.com
- Eurozone inflation falls to 0.3 percent, unemployment... | Business Insider
- British trio on brink of Europa League knockout phase | Business Insider
- Can You Identify These 11 British Brands By Their Trademarked Colors Alone? | Business Insider
- The 15 Biggest Turkeys In Sports This Year | Business Insider
- OIL IS PLUNGING (USO) | Business Insider