Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Pensions, Oy Vey | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- What Will Happen After November 8th? | ZeroHedge
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- German Vice Chancellor Warns UK "Must Pay For Brexit" Or Europe Would Go "Down The Drain" | ZeroHedge
- Al Qaeda In Syria Changed Its Name And Now The US Is Arming Them | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 MLB teams are still battling for the final 5 playoff spots | Business Insider
- A suicide bomber in Yemen killed at least 45 government... | Business Insider
- Germany, Poland and France call for more efforts... | Business Insider
- A truck carrying Takata inflators exploded in... | Business Insider
- This 5-year-old game looks better than anything that's come out this year... | Business Insider
- MTV brought back a VMA award that hasn't been given out in 25... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider