Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Republicans Blast Hillary: "Not Even Nixon Destroyed The Tapes" | ZeroHedge
- 3 Charts To Prove That 'Shadow Banking' Could Collapse The Entire Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Globalist Financiers Fleece Greece? | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: The Only Truly Compliant, Submissive Citizen In A Police State Is A Dead One | ZeroHedge
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- Gentlemen of Extreme Measures: The Best Month of the Year Approaches | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible chart shows how intelligence changes as we age | Business Insider
- Tom Brady posted a Facebook video of him doing a crazy cliff dive and fans are flipping out | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Clarke quits as Australia, New Zealand eye World Cup title... | Business Insider
- Tunisians march against extremism after museum massacre | Business Insider
- Air Canada plane crash lands at Halifax airport, 23... | Business Insider
- Firmino fires Brazil in feisty friendly | Business Insider