Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biden Warns Russia "It's Time To Stop Talking, And Start Acting" | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- David Stockman Blasts "America's Housing Fiasco Is On You, Alan Greenspan" | ZeroHedge
- Japan Has Proven That Central Banks Cannot Generate Growth With QE | ZeroHedge
- Traders Walk In On Another Sleepy Session In Search Of Its Volumeless Levitation Catalyst | ZeroHedge
- The Strategy is Simple | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Wants To Redefine The Way People Interact With Smartphones | Business Insider
- E-COMMERCE INSIDER: Retailers'... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates Thinks Your Donations To Charity Are A Bigger Deal Than His | Business Insider
- 9 Ways To Destroy Your Credit Score | Business Insider
- Apple's iBeacon Is Gaining Momentum | Business Insider
- Google's Head Of Hiring Gives His Best Advice For Job Interviews | Business Insider
- What 9 Highly Successful People Wish They Knew Before Starting Their First Jobs | Business Insider