Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trying to Shake a Dour Mood | iBankCoin.com
- Key Events In The Coming Week: April FOMC And Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- A Global Deleveraging Crisis Is at Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- The Informed Minority | ZeroHedge
- Legalizing Marijuana & The Increasing Pace Of Social Change In America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the Supreme Court's 'first gay justice'... | Business Insider
- The NFL world is bracing itself for Chip Kelly to make a blockbuster trade for... | Business Insider
- Apple could whiff on earnings and still beat expectations (... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Container Store crashes (TCS) | Business Insider
- How Tesco became the world's second-biggest retailer — and why it's... | Business Insider
- This man's death sparked riots across Baltimore | Business Insider