Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Bravery to Prosperity: A Six-Year Plan to Make Scotland the Wealthiest Anglosphere Region of All | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- Who Is Buying The Islamic State's Illegal Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Priming the Pump for Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- "Smarter People Get That Respectable People Have To Run The System" | ZeroHedge
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Find Out How Much Money Your Doctor Took From Drug Companies | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Carl Icahn: Now PayPal Needs To Buy Or Merge... | Business Insider
- George Clooney Sold His Wedding Photo Rights To The Highest Bidder | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- California bans paparazzi drones | Business Insider
- What, Me Worry? 4 Reasons Why We're Not at a Market Top Yet | TheStreet.com