Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fortunes Will Be Made & Lost When Capital Flees To Safety | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "At Last The Tyranny Of The Global Financial Elite Has Been Slammed" | ZeroHedge
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- Historic, Mind Boggling Rise In Gold Open Interest Friday | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- Global Institutions May Be Susceptible To Hackers, SWIFT Remains Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Emerges, Explains What "The Only Change" As A Result Of Brexit Will Be | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How NetApp's CEO and his twin brother won the Valley after they got up and... | Business Insider
- How lesbians became Subaru's 'perfect customers' | Business Insider
- The UK may have just opened 'Pandora's box' in... | Business Insider
- This place has the oldest population in the US | Business Insider
- AOL's consumer brands boss Jimmy Maymann talks to us... | Business Insider
- This Apple vet has a funny piece of advice for founders: Pay attention to a VC'... | Business Insider
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on Brexit: I was stunned to the point that it felt 'as... | Business Insider