Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
- Massive Explosion Rocks Budapest, Multiple Injuries, Heavy Police Presence | ZeroHedge
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Sep 25, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Putin's Bridge' connecting Russia to Crimea might be falling down... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- Italy's banking crisis could bring disastrous... | Business Insider
- These are the 9 tech accessories I keep at my desk to be more organized and productive... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are about to... | Business Insider
- Here's why successful people have more sex | Business Insider