Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- The Interview Is "Desperately Unfunny", "Will Flop" If Not Cancelled According To Leaked Sony Emails | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations | ZeroHedge
- Defiant North Korea Says Can Prove It Is Not Behind Hack "Without Resorting To Torture Like The CIA" | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL WEEK 16: Here Are Our Official Predictions For Who... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Game-Ending Sack Triggers A $600,000 Bonus For A Jacksonville Jaguars Player | Business Insider
- SONY FIRES BACK AT OBAMA: 'We Are Still Looking Into... | Business Insider
- One Important Reason Nike Continues to Dunk the Competition | TheStreet.com
- How NASA ‘Emailed’ A Wrench Into Space | Business Insider
- Lindsey Vonn claims 61st World Cup win in Val d'Isere | Business Insider