Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump And The End Of NATO? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Industry About To Be Burned Again By Fall In Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- Crude Crashes Into Bear Market To April Doha Lows | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- 10 Reasons Your Boss Hates You. And He/She Is Right. | Altucher Confidential
- Bridgewater Fires Back At NYTimes 'Sex Scandal' Story: Firm Is "Not For Everyone" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most indispensable employees have this one trait in common | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell shuts down his critics in just three words | Business Insider
- I've nearly paid off $16,000 of student loan debt,... | Business Insider
- Grubhub's stock is up 27% after blowing away Wall Street estimates (GRUB) | Business Insider
- Bill Gross is flying solo again | Business Insider
- Microsoft is laying off another 2,850 people in the next 12 months (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Ben Bernanke could be helping Japan solve its huge debt problem | Business Insider