Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Drone War Is On: Australian Startup Beats Google, Amazon | Financial Sense
- The Undercurrent of Currency Issues | Financial Sense
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
- SNL Mocks Third Presidential Debate; Trump Silent On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- 125 Arrested As Dakota Pipeline Protests Grow Hostile; Media Drones Shot Down By Police | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Confirms Obamacare Premiums Will Surge By 25% In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PUBLISHER PAYWALL REPORT: Variations, drivers for adoption, examples, and future of the... | Business Insider
- There are 50 exotic weapons in 'Destiny' right now — and we've... | Business Insider
- Experts: Actions of Democratic operatives in latest undercover... | Business Insider
- Crude oil slides below $50 per barrel (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- A $350 million skyscraper in San Francisco that's tilting and... | Business Insider
- Elizabeth Warren excoriates Trump: 'He thinks because he has a mouthful... | Business Insider
- 4 market predictions for the rest of 2016 | Business Insider