Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Santa Claus for Me, Not For You | iBankCoin.com
- Another Central Bank Warns Of Bitcoin Risks | ZeroHedge
- Black Gold Rush | iBankCoin.com
- Bill Gross Explains What "Keeps Him Up At Night" | ZeroHedge
- US Retailer Hell In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- President Unleashes The Obama Youth To Preach Obamacare Gospel | ZeroHedge
- The Poor Children | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Study Suggests Artists Don't Reach Peak Creativity Until Age 42 | Business Insider
- The Best New Golf Courses Of The Year | Business Insider
- Here Are The Official Pots For The 2014 World Cup Draw | Business Insider
- Here's How A Bunch Of Websites Break Down For Mobile Usage Vs. Desktop | Business Insider
- One Criterion Trumps All Others When Advisors Pick Investments For Clients | Business Insider
- Chrysler Crushes Expectations, Sales Surge 16% In November | Business Insider
- Here's A Question About A Revolving Door That The Smartest Math Students In The World... | Business Insider