Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is The Maximum Amount Of Cash You Can Take Out At A Venezuela ATM | ZeroHedge
- A Few Questions To Those Who Slam Gold | ZeroHedge
- The "System" Won't Survive The Robots | ZeroHedge
- David Dayen’s 'Chain of Title' Confirms What You Always Suspected: The Game is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- How To Create “Tiny Advantages” And Crush Your Opponents | Altucher Confidential
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Options Traders Continue Their Unusual Hedging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- G7 world leaders: Brexit would be a serious risk to... | Business Insider
- eBay's Ticketbis acquisition will help it expand... | Business Insider
- Out of all the affordable Bluetooth speakers I’ve tested, this one is my... | Business Insider
- Mercedes' at-home battery could have one key advantage over Tesla... | Business Insider
- Walgreens reportedly partnered with Theranos without... | Business Insider
- Expert: Iran has conducted 8 missile launches since signing the nuclear deal | Business Insider
- TED Talks have been viewed more than 4 billion times around the... | Business Insider