Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- New York Department Of Health Issues Statement On Suspected Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- On The Coming Collapse Of Copper | ZeroHedge
- A Furious Albert Edwards Lashes Out At Central Bankers: "Will These Morons Ever Learn?" | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Happens If Someone Shows Ebola Symptoms On The NYC Subway | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- The 4 Most Common Negotiation Mistakes — And How To Avoid Them | Business Insider
- The Way You Watch TV Is About To Change Dramatically | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider