Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Official Warning: Stocks Are Going to Crash | ZeroHedge
- Michael Moore Warns "Something Crazy Could Happen To Stop Trump Becoming President" | ZeroHedge
- Company Issues Press Release To Report Its Market Cap Hits $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Senate Quietly Passes The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Imagery Reveals Sharp Retail Spending Slowdown After The Election | ZeroHedge
- WTI Slides As US Oil Rig Count Spikes Most Since April 2014 | ZeroHedge
- TRUMP, Tactless Turncoat or Toupeed Tactician? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The author of 'The 4-Hour Workweek' shares the 5 books that have influenced him... | Business Insider
- Alphabet's self-driving unit seeks execs as it preps to become... | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel tried to prove that brilliant kids don’t... | Business Insider
- Scientists just discovered their best evidence yet that... | Business Insider
- 'The 4-Hour Workweek' author Tim Ferriss reveals 2... | Business Insider
- 'A model for civilization': Putin's Russia has emerged as 'a... | Business Insider