Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RuSSia: EXPoSeD To THe WoRLD'S CoNTeMPT... | ZeroHedge
- Whether It’s the Weather? | Financial Sense
- An In Depth Look At The US Labor Markets | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Responds: "Sick Of [El-Erian] Undermining" Him | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Drops 3/4 of “Ukraine Crisis” Jump as Russia Moves to Ease Tensions | Financial Sense
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- Emerging Market Banking Crises Are Next | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A US Destroyer Is Joining The Search For The Missing Malaysia Airlines 777... | Business Insider
- The Truth About The Soda Machines At South By Southwest | Business Insider
- Oil Slicks Spotted In South China Sea Thought To Be From Missing Malaysia... | Business Insider
- The Pentagon Has A Team Studying The Body Language Of World Leaders To Predict Their Behavior | Business Insider
- The Truth About 'The Most Interesting Man In The World' | Business Insider
- Fantastic Life Advice From The First American To Summit Everest | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek