Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In July And 2015 YTD | ZeroHedge
- "The Worldwide Credit Boom Is Over, Now Comes The Tidal Wave Of Global Deflation" | ZeroHedge
- "No Brainer" AAPL Enters Correction, Down 12% From Recent Highs To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time | Financial Sense
- Real Personal Spending Growth Weakest Since Feb, Savings Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A center in Japan simulates earthquakes — and it... | Business Insider
- Market... | StreetInsider.com
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd denies breaking booze ban | Business Insider
- A California city is paying would-be murderers not to shoot anybody — and it's... | Business Insider
- Forget the Apple Watch — this timepiece will change... | Business Insider
- Canada's economy is shrinking — here's what's going on | Business Insider
- Here's how Eminem used exercise to overcome a drug addiction | Business Insider