Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Whistleblower Manifesto By Edward Snowden | ZeroHedge
- "Extremely Dangerous" IED Found Under Bridge In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Goods Orders Tumble For 14th Month To Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Forget, I'm The King Of Debt, I Love Debt" - Trump Chimes In On Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- US Futures Tumble After China Devalues Yuan By Most Since August Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a 'third' Jenner kid in the Kardashian clan that no one's ever... | Business Insider
- 11 free online courses you should take to be more... | Business Insider
- There's a Keurig-inspired machine that makes individual tortillas | Business Insider
- Hulu brings interactive ads to Internet-connected TVs | Business Insider
- China's all-important services sector slowed down last... | Business Insider
- Prince died one day before he was supposed to get medical treatment for his drug... | Business Insider
- Female soldiers have created a 30-woman unit to fight ISIS in Iraq | Business Insider