Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- Is it Time to Get Defensive? | Financial Sense
- Paper Gold Dilution Hits 294x As Comex Registered Gold Drops To New All-Time Low | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- The Lull Before The Storm - An Ideal Chance To Exit The Casino, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: "No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's heavyweight reign | Business Insider
- Jack Ma's South China Morning Post takeover a... | Business Insider
- Murray one win away from ending Britain's 79-... | Business Insider
- Another allegation of blackmail has been made against... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Colorado governor: Man, woman killed in... | Business Insider
- The director of the new movie about Steve Jobs says... | Business Insider
- Iraqis find 3 more mass graves in formerly IS-held Sinjar... | Business Insider