Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Homeland Security Staff Suddenly "Locked Out" Of Computer Networks | ZeroHedge
- This Oil Nation Aims To Colonize Mars | ZeroHedge
- The valuation of financial knowledge | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- Break Up The USA? | ZeroHedge
- France's Muslim Demographic Future | ZeroHedge
- Fight Of The Century | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Revolutionary Guards Commander: The US should expect a 'strong... | Business Insider
- UPS CEO says Trump's NAFTA plan is 'encouraging... | Business Insider
- A runaway bull that led the New York City police on a wild chase has died | Business Insider
- An HGTV star who's invested in over 100... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Unilever says it's reviewing its options just... | Business Insider
- Two school teachers who stopped working after 8... | Business Insider