Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Obama and the Nature of Failed Presidencies | Financial Sense
- What To Expect From OPEC This Week | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- The Japanization Of Europe In 9 "Different This Time" Charts | ZeroHedge
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Fear Of "Surge In Debt Defaults, Business Failures And Job Losses" Means Many More Chinese Rate Cuts | ZeroHedge
- NATO Jets Surrounding Russia: Before And After | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Smugglers Detail How Mexico's Most Notorious Cartel Moved $60 Million Worth... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy movement split in protest-weary city... | Business Insider
- South Korean export muscle sapped by weak yen | Business Insider
- Biden, Erdogan seek to ease narrow differences on Syria | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid... | StreetInsider.com
- Spending On Native Advertising Is Soaring As... | Business Insider
- Giants Rookie Made What Is Being Called The Greatest Catch Ever | Business Insider