Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jack Lew's Worst Nightmare - China's Currency Should Be 20% 'Weaker' | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Joblessness, Hopelessness, And Government Dependency | ZeroHedge
- Obama Goes Gray In 42 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- Q2 Earnings Success - Will It Stick Around? | Financial Sense
- What Do Michelle Obama & Vladimir Putin Have In Common? | ZeroHedge
- Lucid Dreaming! | Financial Sense
- BEARS POLEAXED IN MIDSUMMER RALLY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The 'Toothbrush Test' Google's CEO Uses To... | Business Insider
- I Went To Summer Camp For Adults And It Was Like A Frat Party On Steroids | Business Insider
- Here's The Dirty Little Secret IMAX Doesn't Want You To Know | Business Insider
- Scientists Have Debunked These 5 Common Myths About Meat | Business Insider
- The Best Vodka On The Market | Business Insider
- This 19-Year-Old Lost $46,000 Because Google Says He Didn't... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek