Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Equity Futures Slide Under 2000, Recover Losses After USDJPY Tractor Beam Reactivated | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why China Russia & China Are Now "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- The Inconvenient Truths Of Dictators | ZeroHedge
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- ALi BuBBLe... | ZeroHedge
- Morning Update | iBankCoin.com
- 50 Years Of Washington’s Air Wars: Why They Always Fail | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's New Metal Galaxy Phone, The Galaxy Alpha, Is Coming To AT&T... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Fall as China Stimulus Is More Doubtful | TheStreet.com
- Encouraging Climate Action: Try Jam Today | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Apple iPhone 6 Sales Top 10 Million: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- How Honest Should You Be In An Exit Interview? | Business Insider