Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Insanity Grips The World | ZeroHedge
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | Financial Sense
- Virtu Revenue In Peril: Reuters, BATS Launch Crackdown On Algo FX Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- In Shocking Move, Goldman Slashes America's Long-Run "Potential GDP" From 2.25% To 1.75% | ZeroHedge
- These 19 Passports Will Be A Lot More Valuable On July 1st | ZeroHedge
- The End Game Continues: Austria Repatriates Gold | ZeroHedge
- How Healthcare Is Dooming the U.S. Economy (Three Charts) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 research-backed signs you're meant to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- Social media apps are tracking your location in shocking detail (FB) | Business Insider
- Platini confronts Blatter with resign demand | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- BILL GROSS: My 'short of a lifetime' was 'well timed... | Business Insider
- THE HEALTH AND PERSONAL CARE E-COMMERCE REPORT: How online... | Business Insider
- The National Spelling Bee winner from 2006 tells us how it changed her... | Business Insider