Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Added To CCJ For $17.30 | iBankCoin.com
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Second Spaceship Crash In One Week: Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo Suffers "In-Flight Anomaly" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Meet “OSHbot” Lowes New Store Helper; Goodbye Retail Associates, Hello Robots | Financial Sense
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE JUMPS | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY, GOLD TUMBLES: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Take A Peek Inside The 'Most Haunted House In The Midwest,' If You Dare | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Talks Trash On Obama's Golf Game | Business Insider
- Myanmar president opens unprecedented talks with Suu... | Business Insider
- George Lucas Explains How Hollywood Became So Brainless | Business Insider