Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Bill Dudley's Hedge Fund Advisors Told Him About A September Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold | ZeroHedge
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- The "Chicago Cubs No Hitter" Indicator Spells Doom For The Market | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan: "Nothing Appears To Be Breaking" But "Something Happened" | ZeroHedge
- The Value-At-Risk Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Sanders Blasts "The Business Model Of Wall Street Is Fraud" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 12 apps you need to plan the perfect wedding | Business Insider
- Trash to treatise: NYC professor sees meaning in garbage | Business Insider
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' fans aren't happy about... | Business Insider
- The craziest outfits at the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- This small, NYC-based restaurant could become the Chipotle of Indian food | Business Insider
- A brunette Taylor Swift debuts her 'Wildest Dreams' music... | Business Insider