Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Payrolls Disaster: Only 142K Jobs Added In September With Zero Wage Growth; August Revised Much Lower | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen: A Decade Of Deception - Full Chronology | ZeroHedge
- The Reality Behind The Numbers In China's Boom-Bust Economy | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Plunges Over 20% In Past Two Months, Loses Nearly $4 Billion In AUM | ZeroHedge
- Who Owns Your Presidential Candidate? | ZeroHedge
- Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected | Financial Sense
- A Worrying Set of Signals | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marte's homer in 12th inning lifts Pirates over Reds 6-... | Business Insider
- Scholars predicting historical Mormon leadership decision... | Business Insider
- Portugal: A look at the election of a new government | Business Insider
- A guy surprised his girlfriend by proposing to her with a homemade... | Business Insider
- Proposal would erase Confederate sign from Mississippi... | Business Insider
- High unemployment and inflation make these 18 countries the most 'miserable... | Business Insider
- A terrible shake, then roar as Guatemala slide kills 26 | Business Insider