Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Corporations Side With Saudi Arabia Against The American People Over 9/11 Victims Bill | ZeroHedge
- Russian Foreign Ministry Responds To US Accusations: "The Real Barbarism Is What You Did In Libya and Iraq" | ZeroHedge
- The Debate Results - Who Won? Who Lost? Who Was The Mystery Third Debater? | ZeroHedge
- "The Donald Nailed It" Stockman Screams "We Are In A Big Fat Ugly Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Is This Sleeping Dragon Ready To Awaken? | ZeroHedge
- US Elections: Neither Free Nor Fair | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Mercedes created a luxurious $1.7 million yacht that only 10 people in the... | Business Insider
- 26 crazy pictures of micro-apartments around the world | Business Insider
- FED'S MESTER: 'We could risk a recession' if... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- One of the original 'power posing' researchers now says its effects... | Business Insider
- California just dealt another blow to Wells Fargo | Business Insider