Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders On Corporate Inversions and Dodd-Frank Regulations | ZeroHedge
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- The Simple Reason Why A Second American Civil War May Be Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crashes But Stocks Shrug Off Worst Weekly Plunge In Economic Data Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts On President Trump's 'Disappearance' | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Or Chump? - You Are Not An Investor | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kroger has a game-changing new grocery service — and parents might never shop the... | Business Insider
- Der Spiegel's latest cover features Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un... | Business Insider
- How to politely ask for an introduction over email | Business Insider
- The euro is slipping ahead of the French elections | Business Insider
- LeBron James sucked the life out of the Pacers with an all-time dominant... | Business Insider
- The best type of sunglasses for every face shape — and how to figure out which one you... | Business Insider
- GE's revenue slips (GE) | Business Insider