Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Pakistan Is At Best A Frenemy" - Washington Pulls The Plug On Subsidizing F-16s For India's Neighbor | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Forget, I'm The King Of Debt, I Love Debt" - Trump Chimes In On Puerto Rico | ZeroHedge
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Shariah Gold Cometh – $2 Trillion In Assets “Could Send Price Soaring” | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Goods Orders Tumble For 14th Month To Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Did The Bank Of Japan Just Step In To Sell Yen? | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A self-made billionaire gifted each of his 2,000 employees shares worth $150,000... | Business Insider
- There's one big problem with China's plan to transform its... | Business Insider
- Here's how far in advance you should book your flight | Business Insider
- An interrogator explains how to catch someone in a lie | Business Insider
- 18 photos that show how drastically making movies has changed over the last century | Business Insider
- 'Apocalypse' in Canada: Wildfires have forced 80,000 people... | Business Insider
- Researchers discover multiple vulnerabilities in... | Business Insider