Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage Draws Thunderous Ovation At Trump Rally: "I Wouldn't Vote For Hillary If She Paid Me" | ZeroHedge
- Largest Saudi Bank Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants In D.C. Slash Jobs After Minimum Wage Hike | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- CNN Yesterday: Hillary Health Concerns 'Sexist'; CNN Today: Questions Trump's Health | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey's main opposition leader was attacked by... | Business Insider
- The Galaxy Note 7 is the greatest camera phone ever — see for yourself | Business Insider
- Mylan says it just cut the price of EpiPens in half — but here's the fine... | Business Insider
- Tech workers are sending this 'Silicon Valley' star some surprising pictures from... | Business Insider
- Black engineer says he wasn't invited to ex-... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider