Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- "Where Does This Crisis End?" - Kurt Schlichter Lays Out The Left's Violent Endgame | ZeroHedge
- New Declassified CIA Memo Presents Blueprint for Syrian Regime Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Press Shouldn't Whine About Trump, It Doesn't Work With The Public" | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Economic Headwinds: Housing Bubbles Popping up and Just Plain Popping Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- "There Must Not Be A Bail In": Germany Vows "No Debt Relief For Greece" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jimmy Kimmel tweeted at Trump live at the Oscars: '#Merylsayshi... | Business Insider
- 3 smart answers to stupid interview questions | Business Insider
- A definitive breakdown of the gloomy state of Wall Street | Business Insider
- Former Trump trade adviser: The world's foremost authority on trade could be Trump... | Business Insider
- 20 quotes from self-made billionaire Mark Cuban... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- GOP congressman says Congress needs special prosecutor to... | Business Insider