Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You DTF? | iBankCoin.com
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGe FRoM YouR EBoLa CZaR... | ZeroHedge
- "Warning Signs" & The Fed's Grand Illusion | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- Randomly Investing In Emerging Markets Isn't Going To Fly Anymore | Business Insider
- Sorry, But China's 'Better-Than-Expected' Manufacturing Report Was Not '... | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Launching A New TV Ad In The US, And Thankfully It’s Nowhere Near As... | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- The First Dallas Nurse To Contract Ebola Is Free Of The Virus And Going Home... | Business Insider
- 10 Awesome Cases For Your New iPad Air 2 (APPL) | Business Insider