Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Is Really Driving Gold? | ZeroHedge
- North Carolina Man's Obituary "Respectfully Asks That You Not Vote For Hillary In 2016" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Urges And Threats, Greece Remains Defiant, Won't "Budge On Red Lines" Even As Russia Denies Gas Deal | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- BCA: Geopolitical Forces Likely to Push Oil Lower Near Term | Financial Sense
- Chinese Economic Outlook "Skewed Heavily To The Downside," BNP Says | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Did a Billion-Dollar Buyout Just Signal the Bottom in Oil? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Migrant shipwreck survivors arrested as UN says 800 dead | Business Insider
- Michelin-starred chef takes organic quality to... | Business Insider
- The modern prison system was created in Benjamin... | Business Insider
- Mother of lifeless child in the iconic photo from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing... | Business Insider
- China's Xi heads to Islamabad to unveil $46... | Business Insider
- OSCE chief says 'good chance for peace' in Ukraine | Business Insider