Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Japanese Hyperinflation Starts (In 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Someone Didn't Do The Math On The ECB's Corporate Bond Purchasing "Trial Balloon" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Snow-Plough Driver In Total CEO Plane Crash Was Drunk, Investigators Say | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free? 1 In 3 Americans Are On File With The FBI In The US Police State | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: 0.1% "Problems" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Two Maps Explain ISIS's Chokehold Over Iraq | Business Insider
- These Are The Four Most Likely Outcomes To The War In Syria | Business Insider
- 22 Mouthwatering Pictures Of Sushi At New York's Best New Restaurant | Business Insider
- Here Is What The Turkish Border Looks... | Business Insider
- Russia Will Be Plunged Into A Recession If Oil... | Business Insider
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in Brussels... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com