Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Stocks Dump-n-Pump Amid Crude Carnage, Credit Crumble | ZeroHedge
- MacVLaDiMiR THe CaT | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI 'Steady' At 18-Month Highs Despite Drop In Production, New Orders | ZeroHedge
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- Even Bank of America Is Losing It: "Bring On The Herikoputa!" | ZeroHedge
- What Now? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 high-paying jobs for people who don't like stress | Business Insider
- 'There's no fear of failure': How an iconic 85-year-old company is reviving its ideas and... | Business Insider
- A San Diego police officer has died following a shooting | Business Insider
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- THE FALSE... | Business Insider
- Why ‘The Bachelorette’ is making an offensive mistake in its new season | Business Insider
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE... | Business Insider