Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- Don’t Bet on Treasury Rally to Continue | Financial Sense
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- 85% of Pension Funds to Fail in Three Decades | Financial Sense
- The 5 Faces Of Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com
- The 25 Best Neighborhoods For Young People | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Americans Have Already Forgotten One Of The... | Business Insider
- Iran Explains Why An American Plane Was... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Revolutionary Rocket Test Probably Won't Be A Complete Success | Business Insider