Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Renminbi Depreciation Poses Risk to Chinese Economy | Financial Sense
- Earnings Season in the Rearview Mirror | Financial Sense
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Global Debt Crosses $100 Trillion, Rises By $30 Trillion Since 2007; $27 Trillion Is "Foreign-Held" | ZeroHedge
- Long Crude Oil Speculative Bets Rise To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fuel Cell Stocks Are All Going Bananas Today (PLUG, FCEL, BLDP, HYGS) | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Mind-Blowing Cosmic Calendar From Tonight's Cosmos Premiere | Business Insider
- John Kerry Made A Troubling Threat Over Russia's Annexation Of Crimea | Business Insider
- Copper Is Getting Smoked After Bad Chinese Data | Business Insider
- How North Korean News Media Covered Kim Jong Un's Gigantic... | Business Insider