Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets & Ebola: Confusion, Containment, & Complexity | ZeroHedge
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Farce That Is Economics: Richard Feynman On The Social Sciences | ZeroHedge
- Mind "The Asian Dollar Short" - Another Ticking Time Bomb Gifted By The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Thoughts about the Price Action | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The First Ad To Hit Snapchat | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Biggest strike in years cripples German rail service | Business Insider
- Apple Has No Plans To Build A Touchscreen Mac, Says... | Business Insider
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology... | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: New Ebola Czar Is 'Another White House Political Operative' | Business Insider
- Al Sharpton Denounces Darren Wilson's 'Excuse' For... | Business Insider