Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Warns The Following Assets Are "Most Vulnerable To Substantial Repricing" | ZeroHedge
- Peso, Loonie Drop After NAFTA Renegotiation Executive Order Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Being Ignored Can Be A Blessing | ZeroHedge
- Soaring Lease Returns Set To Wreak Havoc Used Car Pricing and Auto Industry Profits | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar And Rates Decouple For The First Time Since The Election | ZeroHedge
- The Protected, Privileged Establishment Versus The Working Class | ZeroHedge
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A social network for money managers had a competition for... | Business Insider
- There's a radical theory that life on Earth came from Mars... | Business Insider
- Robert Kraft took a thinly veiled shot at Roger Goodell and the NFL after the... | Business Insider
- Trump moves early to restrict access to... | Business Insider
- Johnny Manziel deleted his Twitter account after offering Trump... | Business Insider
- 8 healthy things everyone in their 20s should start doing before it's too late... | Business Insider
- Amazon shoppers can get an Echo Dot when they buy this Bose speaker... | Business Insider