Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Poll Time: Buyer or Seller Here? | iBankCoin.com
- Present Shock And The Loss Of History And Context | ZeroHedge
- The Economic Engine Of Europe Is Beginning To Sputter | ZeroHedge
- Are Covert Operations Underway In The Global Currency Wars? | ZeroHedge
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- Can Two Senators End “Too Big to Fail?” | Financial Sense
- Richard Koo Warns Of "Beginning Of The End" For Japanese Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- INFOGRAPHIC: How Location Data Is Being Collected And Transforming The Mobile... | Business Insider
- U.S. Mobile Commerce Grows Nearly Three Times Faster Than Desktop E-Commerce | Business Insider
- Europe Had A Horrific Day | Business Insider
- The Sexiest Chefs Alive! | Business Insider
- S&P Poised for Three-Day Losing Streak Amid QE Wind-Down Chatter | TheStreet.com
- The Four Most Incredible Tricks From The 2013 X Games | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com