Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Prepares for the Next Assault in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Trader Rages: "There Is Nothing Normal About It" | ZeroHedge
- Paris Is Prologue | ZeroHedge
- Two Reasons The 'War On Terror' Will Always Fail | ZeroHedge
- Here's How To Trigger A Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- Are the BRICS Crumbling? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Police: Bus overturns, 1 serious injury, 34 minor injuries... | Business Insider
- Virginia's Mike London resigns after 6th season as... | Business Insider
- US embassy warns of 'imminent attack' in Kabul | Business Insider
- New York state adding $200M more to $2.5B fight against... | Business Insider
- The book that inspired Aziz Ansari's 'Master of None' shows... | Business Insider
- Obama urges lower tensions between Russia, Turkey | Business Insider
- From racing to rum, things to know about year-end tax... | Business Insider