Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fallout from the Coffee Rally | iBankCoin.com
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Fatty | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Rebounds But Wages Tumble To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Flood Of Students Demanding Loan Forgiveness Forces Administration Scramble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Morgan Stanley Says GWPH Pot Stock Is Legit | TheStreet.com
- Ex-'Daily Show' Writer Behind @TheTweetOfGod... | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- This Map Shows New York's Best Bars For Cocktail Snobs | Business Insider
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- Netflix's International Expansion Strategy Is Working | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek