Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: Random Musings | ZeroHedge
- "We're Just One Archduke Away..." | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- Friendly Reminder: The House of Saud Hates You | iBankCoin.com
- Both SEC And FINRA Admit That The Market Is Rigged (And They Are Powerless To Fix It) | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Crude Carnage & Hawkish Yellen Leave Dow In The Red For 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how to get HBO Now on your TV without Apple TV | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 8 Mother's Day gifts that any mom would want this year [up to 63% off] | Business Insider
- Michael Sam says 'famous' NFL players have come out to him as gay | Business Insider
- Piranha feeding frenzy video shows exactly where you don't want to swim | Business Insider
- Germanwings crash co-pilot hid illness from airline | Business Insider
- A deal with Uber might save this startup from raising more... | Business Insider