Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Are The Markets Rigged? | ZeroHedge
- Trading The Technical With BofA: S&P500, EURUSD, Treasurys And Crude | ZeroHedge
- (Part 6) How Likely Are Bail-Ins? Bank of England Says U.S. “Could Do Today” | ZeroHedge
- Despair, Hope, Growth, Optimism | ZeroHedge
- Former Hawkish Bank Of Israel Head Rumored To Be Next Fed Vice Chairman | ZeroHedge
- Damage Control: "Selfie At A Funeral" Photographer Explains What Really Happened | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- People Are Raising Money To Send... | Business Insider
- Wall Street Hot Shots Are Snapping Up Spots In This Gorgeous $1 Billion Miami Condo | Business Insider
- The University Of Exeter Is Punishing 'Britain's Horniest Student... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Economists Around The World Have Been Slashing Their Inflation... | Business Insider
- Sochi Olympics To See Soviet-Style Security | Business Insider
- Kass: Expect the Unexpected in 2014 | TheStreet.com
- Here's What Dick Vitale Looked Like When He Made... | Business Insider