Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Algos Say Buy Oil | iBankCoin.com
- What’s the Point? | iBankCoin.com
- The Raging “Currency Wars” Across Europe | Financial Sense
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- Mitt Romney Announces He Is Not Running For President: "Best To Give Other Leaders The Opportunity" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Is Officially Back In Deflation: Stocks Slide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India head for winless tour after further batting failure... | Business Insider
- New book lifts lid on court of Britain's Prince Charles... | Business Insider
- Russian bank boss: sanctions are economic war against Russia | Business Insider
- Alibaba quarterly earnings plunge 28% to $964 mn | Business Insider
- IPO Roundup: Shake Shack Is One of 5 Stocks That Begin Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- Fed Already Knows It Won’t Raise Rates Until September: Economist | TheStreet.com
- ALIBABA SALES MISS, SHARES ARE GETTING CRUSHED (BABA) | Business Insider