Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- Debt-To-GDP Ratios Demand Debt Jubilee | ZeroHedge
- China’s Rate Cut Insufficient: Investors Expect More PBoC Stimulus and Yuan Devaluation | Financial Sense
- I AM NO LONGER SCREWED FOR 15 YEARS | iBankCoin.com
- Market Wrap: Futures Unchanged Despite Latest Chinese Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The company behind one of the best Android phones is launching a fitness band for... | Business Insider
- The 32 best prospects in the 2015 NFL Draft | Business Insider
- Here's what Kim Kardashian loves most about selfies | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- A ‘House of Cards’ actor lied to keep one of the biggest secrets of season 3 | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Warren Buffett fired a huge shot at the private equity business (BRKA... | Business Insider