Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- "Fukushima Class Disaster" - L.A. Gas Leak Spewing Lethal Levels Of Breathable Nuclear Material | ZeroHedge
- Robust Job Growth Doesn't Make Sense And The Numbers Show Why | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps As US Rig Count Plunges Most Since April | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Chinese Factory Worker Explains What "The Government Is Most Fearful Of" | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 5, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This US Army artillery unit savaged 41 Iraqi... | Business Insider
- A physicist has a new explanation for why time moves forward, not backward | Business Insider
- STOCKS CRUSHED AFTER THE JOBS REPORT: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Rare footage of the only documented... | Business Insider
- The most popular Super Bowl recipes, according to the Internet | Business Insider
- We tried NYC's best cookie according to Foursquare — here's the verdict | Business Insider
- South Africa has a lot of problems | Business Insider