Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DRINKING NASDAQUERIES INTO THE BELL | iBankCoin.com
- Greece Shows Importance of Gold as Europeans Buy Coins and Bars | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines Come and Go, Markets Endure | Financial Sense
- A Look at Greek Contagion Risk | Financial Sense
- LTV 137% - In Unprecedented Development, Lenders Now Take Record Losses On Every Used Car Loan | ZeroHedge
- This Is Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- The Ass of Europe Strikes Again | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook and Google are winning the app war (FB, GOOG, AAPL) | Business Insider
- Home prices rise less than expected (ITB, XHB, PKB, HOMX, FLM) | Business Insider
- Greece defaults on debt: IMF | Business Insider
- Channel Tunnel blocked again by striking French sailors | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Mo Farah adamant he is '100 percent clean' | Business Insider
- INFOGRAPHIC: The world's most spoken languages... | Business Insider