Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- John Nash RIP: “Beautiful Mind” Game Theory May Lead to Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Is "100% Guarantee from Legal and Political Risks" - Russia | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Dr. Lacy Hunt on US Endgame and Greatest Risk to Financial Markets | Financial Sense
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- IRS Hacked: Government Admits 100,000 Taxpayers' Data Stolen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cleveland Cavaliers sweep Hawks to reach NBA finals | Business Insider
- Here are the most common words in tech, finance, and energy job listings | Business Insider
- McDonald's is facing one major hurdle to its success | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Dalai Lama urges Suu Kyi to act on Rohingya | Business Insider
- NOAA: Here’s what to expect from this year's... | Business Insider
- Buzzfeed hires a dozen reporters in Silicon Valley, including... | Business Insider