Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts Exposes "The Conspiracy Against President Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Judge Orders Google To Hand Over Data On Anyone Who Searched For A Certain Name | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates | Financial Sense
- The Unwind of the Trump Trade Has Begun (Markets Wake Up to GDP of 2% for 2017) | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- Maxine Waters To Trump: "Get Ready For Impeachment" | ZeroHedge
- Conservative Students "Violently Threatened" At Lutheran College | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Portland will start housing the homeless in tiny pods in people's backyards | Business Insider
- A massive 1970s restoration project stripped valuable... | Business Insider
- Here's where NYC's real estate players ranked on Forbes... | Business Insider
- A sugar expert explains the unhealthy downside... | Business Insider
- New US insurtech Fabric targets parents | Business Insider
- Why Dave Chappelle says he made 2 new Netflix specials: 'Money... | Business Insider
- This strange-looking device sticks to your neck to help you de-stress and sleep better | Business Insider