Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Rages "Government Is Corrupt & Rotten To The Core" | ZeroHedge
- IT HAS COME TO PASS | iBankCoin.com
- New American Dream: Rented Housing and Public Transit | Financial Sense
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Flat Futures Foreshadow FOMC Statement Despite Facebook Flameout | ZeroHedge
- Market Breaks As Stocks Explode Higher On Algo-Triggering Headline | ZeroHedge
- The Current State of Social Media Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank Posts $117 Million Loss And Fires CFO | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer Just Tore Into Amazon, Sang Some Bing Crosby And Fergie Songs, And Shouted A... | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler Shares Explode After Company Announces Plan To Spin Off Ferrari (FCAU... | Business Insider
- Charles Barkley Explains How Michael Jordan... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Just Came Out As Gay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- How Tripping On Mushrooms Changes The Brain | Business Insider