Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RBS Shares Tumble After Admitting Stress Test "Error" | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Swiss Gold Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The S&P's GAAP P/E Ratio Rises Above 19X | ZeroHedge
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- "We Are Living In An Aberrational World" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple Has Nearly A Billion Payment... | Business Insider
- Wall Street Buys Retailers on High Hopes for Holiday Shopping Season | TheStreet.com
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 9 Weirdest Thanksgiving Items Being Sold On eBay | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Northwest Bio, Celldex, Puma, MannKind | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, MSFT) | Business Insider