Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- China Curbs Gold Imports To Slow Capital Flight | ZeroHedge
- A MeSSaGe To SaNTa TRuMP... | ZeroHedge
- University Stuns World: Pledges To Support Free Speech, "Censorship Is Not The Answer" | ZeroHedge
- How December 4th Could Trigger The "Most Violent Economic Shock In History" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Still Can't Process Hillary's Loss; Blames "Fox News In Every Bar And Restaurant" | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Slides After "Cutting Off" 3,400 "Non-Strategic" Trading Clients | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tech stocks were a... | Business Insider
- XI: China is watching US politics 'very closely'... | Business Insider
- Here's why there's a huge chance Italians will... | Business Insider
- Sonos is running a month-long sale on all of their speakers | Business Insider
- Whitney Tilson on Trump's supporters: 'I think Donald... | Business Insider
- Soaking rain puts out devastating Tennessee wildfires,... | Business Insider
- Trump's obsessive micromanagement... | Business Insider