Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Vote Bribery Scandal Brings Goldman's "Worst Case" Scenario Closer | ZeroHedge
- The Baltic Dry Index Has Never Crashed This Fast Post-Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Internal CIA Document Admits US Drone Program “Counterproductive” … Obama Did It ANYWAY | ZeroHedge
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Just One Question About Yesterday's Last Minute "Berserk ETF" Freak Out | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Major Crises Russia Has Seen Over The Last 150 Years | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Former No. 1 Pick Andrew Bogut Took Control Of His Finances To Prepare For Life After... | Business Insider
- Today's New York Post Cover Says It All | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Janus Capital's CEO Thinks Bill Gross Is Peyton Manning (JNS) | Business Insider
- Billions Of Dollars Are Set To Flow Into These 7 Areas Of Tech In 2015 | Business Insider