Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Oil Tumbles Below $100 - 10-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 30 | ZeroHedge
- Do You Even GoPro, Bro? | iBankCoin.com
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
- The Current ECB Programs Create a QE-like Environment, Setting Up for Moral Hazards | Financial Sense
- Q2 Earnings Show Improvement Over Prior Quarters | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Windstream Holdings Stock Is Surging In Pre-Market Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- E-Commerce Companies Have A Big Opportunity To Go... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Stephen Colbert Says He'll Hunt Dolphins In Japan... | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS REPORT: Growth Forecasts For The Most Important Retail... | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Going To Stop Bothering You To Send Gift Cards To Your Friends On Their Birthday | Business Insider
- This Company Is Turning The Desert Green — And It Could Radically Change the... | Business Insider