Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- "The Global Economy Can No Longer Rely On Debt" - BIS Warns Central Bank Actions "Have Started To Backfire" | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- W-I-L-D! | ZeroHedge
- They Are Putting Armed Guards On Food Trucks In Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- George Soros: "Brexit Makes EU Disintegration Irreversible" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 of the most absurdly inconsiderate airline passengers to ever fly the... | Business Insider
- The most dangerous place in the world is about to get a whole lot scarier | Business Insider
- Here's why Mark Zuckerberg puts tape over his laptop camera | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 'There's always turmoil': Trump plays down post-Brexit market... | Business Insider
- There's another kind of gap widening between the rich and the poor | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek