Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURUSD Surges Above 1.14 As EU Inflation Expectations Tumble To Lowest Since Q€ | ZeroHedge
- Blood (and Snow) on the Street | Financial Sense
- Fed-nado Crushes Stocks And Crude; Long Yields Hit Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Teachers' Retirement Funds Are Piling Into Manhattan Real Estate At Record High Prices | ZeroHedge
- Jim Cramer On The Only Conference Call Worth Listening To | ZeroHedge
- A Few Ideas, but Not Much Here | iBankCoin.com
- The HyPoCRiSY oF A NaTioN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Has Shipped One Billion iOS Devices (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's Quarterly Earnings Report: Top 4 Things to Watch | TheStreet.com
- Budweiser Is Hoping This Cute Follow Up To Its ‘Puppy Love’ Ad Will Win The Super... | Business Insider
- What Jim Cramer Is Trading: American Express, SunTrust and Unilever | TheStreet.com
- 11 TED Talks To Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis | Business Insider
- Murray beats Kyrgios to reach Australian Open semis | Business Insider
- STOCKS GET CRUSHED: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, MSFT, CAT, XHB, AAPL... | Business Insider