Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTF Charts Of The Day: Good, Bad, & Ugly | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 11, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Spot The Odd One Out | ZeroHedge
- The Evolving Policy Landscape | Financial Sense
- Trade of the Century | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, This Is How They Settle Things In Georgia's Parliament | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Your Vote Counts: Who Is the Worst Biotech CEO of 2013? | TheStreet.com
- 10 Hot US Housing Markets To Watch In 2014 | Business Insider
- Incredible New Pictures Of Lakes On Saturn's Moon Titan | Business Insider
- The Bloodletting Continues In The Stock Market (SPX, SPY, DIA, DJI, QQQ, TLT, GLD... | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIGHTS: Japan Has... | Business Insider
- 21 Bizarre Pictures From China’s Theme Park Full Of World Landmarks | Business Insider
- A Guy Born In 1920 Made These Predictions About Robots That Are Coming True Today | Business Insider