Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Naysayer Reality Check: Waymo’s Self-Driving Taxi Debuts in Phoenix, for Free | Financial Sense
- Stocks Dazed After Trump NAFTA Flop, Tax Plan Disappointment; ECB Looms | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers | ZeroHedge
- Germany Braces For Wave Of Migrant-Fueled Terrorism Lawsuits - 200 So Far This Year | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Don't Show President Trump This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Anadarko Crashes To 7-Month Lows; Shuts 3,000 Wells In Colorado After Explosions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon Prime subscribers hit 80 million (AMZN) | Business Insider
- PELOSI: The minute Republicans vote for Trumpcare, 'they are... | Business Insider
- Trump applauded North Korea's leader after floating the possibility of a 'major... | Business Insider
- Uber's self-driving car boss, Anthony Levandowski, is... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, GOOG, SBUX, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Man held in Spain after anti-jihadist raid was spotted at... | Business Insider
- Here's a visualization of Elon Musk's... | Business Insider