Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Patrick Buchanan: At Last, America First! | ZeroHedge
- Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Massive Oil Theft By Pirates Costs Nigeria $1.5 Billion Every Month | ZeroHedge
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Why We're So Unhealthy | ZeroHedge
- "You've Lost Their Confidence" Tom Coburn Exhorts Congress "America Doesn't Trust You Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A German city has come up with an ingenious solution for bumbling texting... | Business Insider
- 'The Daily Show' turned Donald Trump's outlandish quotes into a rap... | Business Insider
- There’s no reason to not buy this one simple gadget | Business Insider
- There's an incredible Jamaican bar that's better known for its cliff diving than... | Business Insider
- 5-minute morning routines that can make your whole day better | Business Insider
- The all-star 'Mother's Day' is already one of the worst-reviewed movies of the year... | Business Insider
- I had an adventure through Istanbul, a city where historical meets hip | Business Insider