Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Someone Just Puked $1.5 Billion Of Notional Gold, And The Selling Continues | ZeroHedge
- The US Has A Huge Rate Of Whites In Incarceration (But Nobody's Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Government Study Admits Fed Policies Have Deepened Downturn For Many | ZeroHedge
- Did Turkish President Erdogan Just Use A False Flag To Justify Invading Syria? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Central Banks Become Major Buyers in the Stock Market? Case Study: Japan | Financial Sense
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- EU President: "Borders Are The Worst Invention Ever Made By Politicians" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 best-selling online business classes you can enroll in for just $... | Business Insider
- The most beloved baking show on TV just got more viewers than the... | Business Insider
- An ex-North Face employee claims to have made the world's... | Business Insider
- Philippine police report shows 'openess, even... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Only 14% of economists polled think Trump is the best... | Business Insider
- Here's your first look at the video project created by Edward Snowden... | Business Insider