Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DNC Day 2: Raucous Roll-Call & Bubba Speaks - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Wasserman Schultz: "I Am Not Going To Gavel In The Convention" | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 1: Debbie Doesn't Do Philly But Bernie Meets Michelle - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason The "Rich Get Richer" | ZeroHedge
- Was Trump Right? Leaked DNC Email Shines Unexpected Light On Cruz's "Militant" Father | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Launches Investigation Of "Losers" Who Claim Coup Was A Hoax | ZeroHedge
- Islam Vs The West - Has A Neo-'Operation Gladio' Been Started? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Consumer confidence fell less than expected | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider
- NASA has discovered a strange warping illusion in the rings of Saturn | Business Insider
- David Einhorn closed his investor letter with an interesting quote about Tesla | Business Insider
- Seven more Russians were banned from participating in the Rio Olympics | Business Insider
- A professor is working with NASA to 3D print houses on the moon — here’s... | Business Insider
- The hedge fund industry has a 'real... | Business Insider