Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- Rand Paul Blocks Extension Of Patriot Act, Future Of Illegal NSA Spying On Americans In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- McDonalds Responds To Minimum Wage Protests | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- The Best-Selling 'Monetary-Policy' Books Are All Anti-Fed | ZeroHedge
- Traders Are Buying Gold & Silver At Fastest Pace In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 40 courses every golfer should play in their lifetime | Business Insider
- There's one problem with Jeb Bush's criticism... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Tunisia soldier opens fire on comrades near parliament | Business Insider
- Blatter must go, says Platini ahead of FIFA election | Business Insider
- Nigeria's leading cellphone... | Business Insider
- Juan Pablo Montoya wins second Indy... | Business Insider