Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Argentina Became A Bad Debtor | ZeroHedge
- G7 Condemns Acts In Ukraine, Threatens To "Intensify The Costs" On Russia | ZeroHedge
- The "Most Significant Danger" According To Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- 3 WTF Charts | ZeroHedge
- A SKeLeToN OF HiS OWN... | ZeroHedge
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Goodbye July | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What It's Like To Be One Of Google's Most Elite New... | Business Insider
- Investors Are Descending Into The Five Circles Of Bond Hell (HYG, TLT, TBT, DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider
- How An 81-Year-Old Supreme Court Justice Became An Unlikely Pop Culture... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Alibaba Is Selling A Knockoff Version Of Jeff Koons' $58 Million 'Balloon... | Business Insider
- THE BEACONS REPORT: Growth Forecasts For The Most Important Retail... | Business Insider
- This Video Shows Hamas Fighters Using Tunnels To Attack A Post Inside Israel... | Business Insider