Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Synergies" Arrive: Dow Fires 2,500 | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: When Central Planning Fails | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Draghi Said To Spark Speculation Of Another Global Central Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 28 | ZeroHedge
- One Trick For Getting Life More Simple | Altucher Confidential
- Previewing Today's Main Event: David Cameron Arrives In Brussels | ZeroHedge
- In Gold We Trust, 2016 Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Leaked Lyft numbers show it had a... | Business Insider
- The top 5 fintech predictions for 2016 | Business Insider
- The Winklevoss brothers made a change to their... | Business Insider
- Meet the guy in charge of tackling San Francisco's homeless crisis | Business Insider
- People are upset over Mark Zuckerberg building a wall in Hawaii | Business Insider
- Daniel Radcliffe and Paul Dano talk about being in the... | Business Insider
- You can now read J.K. Rowling's latest short story that takes place in the... | Business Insider