Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
- Ottawa Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Zehaf Bibeau, Whose Passport Was Recently Seized | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free? 1 In 3 Americans Are On File With The FBI In The US Police State | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Has Never Done This Before... Ever | ZeroHedge
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghan Who Helped US Describes Sheer Terror Of Being A Taliban Target | Business Insider
- REPORTS: There's An Active Shooter Near Canadian Parliament | Business Insider
- Regulus Gets Seat at Hep C Table With Today's Impressive Drug Results | TheStreet.com
- HBO's 'Silicon Valley' Just Started Shooting Season 2 And It... | Business Insider
- Froome considering skipping 2015 Tour | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Apple And IBM Hope To Change The Way People Work, Starting Next Month (AAPL, IBM) | Business Insider