Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- How Does the Stock Market Perform During Rate Hikes? | Financial Sense
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Pondering M&A Deals with a Wrinkle (and a Pop) | iBankCoin.com
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Kenya marks anniversary of Westgate mall attack | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Which Carrier Is The Best? Here's How Data Prices Compare... | Business Insider
- As American Air Pilots Take Over, America West Pilots Seek Refunds | TheStreet.com
- SAP's Bid for Concur Is Better Than What CEO McDermott Said It Is | TheStreet.com