Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- How Solid are Canada’s Big Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Households' Equity Ownership Reaches 30% - It's Statistical Noise | Financial Sense
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates | Financial Sense
- Ivanka Trump Gets West Wing Office, Access To 'Classified Information' | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tom Cruise has been training for an epic 'Mission: Impossible 6... | Business Insider
- These are the... | Business Insider
- 13 smart 10-minute money decisions our coworkers wish they'd made sooner | Business Insider
- THE CHATBOT MONETIZATION REPORT: Sizing the market, key strategies, and how to navigate... | Business Insider
- A professor built an AI teaching assistant for... | Business Insider
- The world's largest hedge fund just published a 61-page paper on populism... | Business Insider
- Apple just released a new iPad that's way less expensive than... | Business Insider