Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two NYPD Cops Murdered In "Execution Style" Ambush, Shooter Commits Suicide - Live Coverage | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- 150 Years Of Global Monetary Policy Summed Up In One Word (And 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Surge Set To Continue: Hedge Funds Most Short The 10-Year In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Privacy Flaw In Twitter Lets Other People... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Trade Slightly Higher as Crude Oil Prices Resume Their Slide | TheStreet.com
- 17 Mindblowing Facts About North Korea | Business Insider
- 23 Excellent Craft Distilleries You've Never Heard Of | Business Insider
- China condemns 'cyber terrorism' as Obama... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com