Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- Turkey's Trump Card: Erdogan Can Cut Russia's Syrian Supply Line By Closing Bosphorus | ZeroHedge
- Which Assets Have Priced In A Chinese Economic Collapse? Barclays Explains | ZeroHedge
- Can The Oil Industry Really Handle This Much Debt? | ZeroHedge
- Inside The ISIS Propaganda Machine: An Up-Close Look At A Militant Media Strategy | ZeroHedge
- How Refugees Are Admitted Into The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kenya police: 2 Kenyans arrested for spying for Iran | Business Insider
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider
- UK, EU leaders to discuss technicalities of a 'Brexit... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- No. 11 UNC beats rival NC State 45-34 for 11th straight... | Business Insider
- Bindi Irwin says legal issues with her ~$360,000 'Dancing... | Business Insider
- Watson's 4 TDs lead No. 1 Clemson to 37-32 victory | Business Insider