Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: July 30 | ZeroHedge
- The Job You Want, the Pay You Deserve, and the Education You Can Afford | Financial Sense
- Head Trader Of World's 4th Largest Hedge Fund Caught In HFT Frontrunning Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Experts Flunk, Again | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Credibility Hammer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Luggage has washed up on the island where possible... | Business Insider
- Wing part arrives in Paris for MH370 link... | Business Insider
- Arsenal seek title proof in Chelsea encounter | Business Insider
- The GM OnStar hack still isn't completely fixed | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Conservatives are holding John Boehner hostage | Business Insider
- Here's how much Hillary Clinton pays in taxes | Business Insider