Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 7 Laws of Wealth | iBankCoin.com
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- OH NO! THE NASDAQ IS DOWN FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Summarizing The "Long Dollar Trade" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Chaos In Hong Kong Rivals Tiananmen Square Crackdown 25 Years Ago | Business Insider
- Video Shows What Happens When Tear Gas Hits Hong Kong Streets | Business Insider
- This Is The Trophy That Larry Ellison's Team Staged A Miracle To Win | Business Insider
- This Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Is Building Drones That Could Save These... | Business Insider
- Here's Where The US Really Gets It Oil From | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com