Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- Trump's "Aggressive" Tax Timeline Is "Unachievable": Beacon Advisors | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Broker Ranking Published at StockBrokers.com | FundMyMutualFund
- Bank of America Clients Sell Stocks For The First Time Since The US Election | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Euphoria...Then Panic | Financial Sense
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
- "It's Unbelievable" - Martin Armstrong Rages "Mainstream Media Has Become Just Liars" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Here's when you'll be able to get 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The first thing you need to do with Nintendo's new console is download a major update... | Business Insider
- Trump is looking for jobs advice from companies that send jobs overseas... | Business Insider
- The Internet of Everything — $12.6... | Business Insider
- There's one Tesla product that I'll definitely buy as soon as possible — and... | Business Insider