Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally | Financial Sense
- DoRKa THe GeeK... | ZeroHedge
- You Think Your Job Is Bad | ZeroHedge
- Money Printing And The Bane Of Financial Engineering - How The Biggest LBO In History Blew-Up | ZeroHedge
- "Surviving Or Thriving" - What Canada's 40% Surge In Meat Prices Means For Ordinary People | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Steen Jakobsen: Get Ready For The Biggest Margin Call In History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IBM: We are KILLING it in our hottest, most important markets (IBM) | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- A new documentary blows the lid off the shady underpinning of the Taser industry... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch has kneecapped Google... | Business Insider
- Here's the concept art that inspired the robot from the year's best sci-fi movie | Business Insider
- WhatsApp's growth is incredible: It just added another 100 million... | Business Insider
- Tim Tebow is signing with the Eagles | Business Insider