Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- The Investing World In 10 Objects | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Coming Technologies That Will Radically Transform Sex | Business Insider
- Canada shooter planned to go to Syria: police | Business Insider
- Car bomb kills 10 troops in Egypt's Sinai | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Coffee Shops In San Francisco | Business Insider
- US Military Responds To New Allegations Of Civilian Deaths From... | Business Insider
- 33 Silicon Valley Investors Just Signaled A Big Doubt... | Business Insider
- Momentum building on pan-Pacific trade deal | Business Insider