Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukrainian Drone Captures Video Of Russian Troops Fortifying In The Crimea | ZeroHedge
- Everyone Agrees that Ukraine Sniper Attacks Were a False Flag … They Only Argue About WHO's Behind Them | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
- The Demise Of The American Dream (In 2 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Forward Guidance In 4 Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Should You Buy Into the Rise of the Fuel Cell Makers? | TheStreet.com
- 'SNL' Parodies Matthew McConaughey And '... | Business Insider
- Teaser Trailer For The Return Of '24' Shows Jack Bauer In Trouble | Business Insider
- Social Media Ads Are Among The Most... | Business Insider
- The States That Love Wine The Most [MAP] | Business Insider
- WeChat Launches Its Mobile Payments And E-Commerce Program [Week Ahead In Tech] | Business Insider
- Cornell President David Skorton Leaving University To Head Smithsonian... | Business Insider