Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Some Thoughts on Slowing House Price Appreciation in the U.S. | Financial Sense
- Michael Bloomberg Calls Colorado A "Rural and Roadless" Backwater For Challenging His Gun Control Agenda | ZeroHedge
- 11 Disturbing Charts About The Chinese Economy | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 10, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Market Cap to GDP: The Buffett Valuation Indicator | Financial Sense
- Trump Plaza To Close In September As Atlantic City Implosion Claims Fourth Casino | ZeroHedge
- Low Potential? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Guy Raised More Than $3 Million On Kickstarter By Reinventing The Cooler | Business Insider
- A Son Of Israel's Ex-Prime Minister Created A BuzzFeed Clone, And It's Already... | Business Insider
- 14 Smart Car Hacks Every Driver Should Know | Business Insider
- A Club That Represents Everything Passé About NYC Nightlife Has Finally Gone Bankrupt... | Business Insider
- Why Now Could Be A Good Time For Stock-Picking | Business Insider
- Pentagon Considers Medal Of Honor For Soldier Who Singlehandedly Fought Off Dozens Of... | Business Insider
- Boaz Weinstein Is Having Another Losing Year | Business Insider