Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
- Silver, Copper Slammed As Commodities Crumble Into US Open | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nike Releases Intense Commercial About LeBron James Returning To Cleveland | Business Insider
- The Fed Is Taking Away The Punch Bowl — Here's What Usually Happens To Stocks When... | Business Insider
- James Cameron: Virtual Reality 'Is A Yawn' | Business Insider
- Timex's New Smartwatch Is A Runner's Dream — But It'll Cost You | Business Insider
- A Chemist Has Developed A Brilliant Way To Survive The Zombie... | Business Insider
- Playoff Committee Chairman Explains Why Notre Dame Is Ranked So Low | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has Fired Its Entire Global Advertising Sales Team (MSFT) | Business Insider