Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Double Fallacy Recovery - The Fed's Central Planning Is Destroying Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Trump Was Right: Immigration Declines Sharply Since Start Of Deportation Raids | ZeroHedge
- America's Corrupt Media – How Reporters Took Direct Orders From Hillary's Staff | ZeroHedge
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy | ZeroHedge
- "Autocracy" Vs. "Democracy": Stunning Before And After Pictures Of Syria's Largest City | ZeroHedge
- The Recognition Of China's NPLs Has Begun: A Chinese Bad Loan Is Trying To Find A U.S. Buyer | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Share buybacks are exploding —here's how you can enjoy the ride | Business Insider
- Apple is making a TV series starring Dr. Dre (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces claim they’ve won back half of ISIS-controlled... | Business Insider
- Brazil has enlisted its army in the fight against Zika | Business Insider
- These were the tallest skyscrapers completed in 2015 | Business Insider
- The French PM says more major attacks in Europe are 'a... | Business Insider