Will the Bulls Rally Stocks on Monday?
Sunday night the Asian stocks are moving higher however after a huge rally on Friday we could be due for a slight pullback.
The good news is the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index is only down .2% Sunday night so expect a flat Monday open. The lastest via Bloomberg for how the market is doing overseas.
Bloomberg.com -- Asian stocks headed for their longest winning streak since March and credit risk fell as manufacturing indicators in Japan and China beat forecasts and European leaders agreed on measures to ease the debt crisis. The euro weakened and oil declined after rallying last week.
Stock Futures -- Americas
|Index Future||Future Date||Last||Net Change||Open||High||Low||Time|
If the bullish trend continues then load up on these 4 Mindless Stocks to Buy for a Summer Rally.
Happy Safe investing as we enter into the 2nd half of the year.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- US Macro Weakest Since July 2011 As Goldman Affirms Global Economy In Contraction | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing | ZeroHedge
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
- I AM NO LONGER SCREWED FOR 15 YEARS | iBankCoin.com
- Hubris Hangover? Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion All Red | ZeroHedge
- 2-Year T-Note Shows Path for FOMC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Some well-connected people in the NFL still don't believe the mysterious Dez Bryant... | Business Insider
- Nobel Peace prize chairman removed | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky is giving a TED talk | Business Insider
- Gauging Apple Watch’s huge opportunity in the luxury-... | Business Insider
- Tracking the Americanization of the NHL since the 'Original Six' | Business Insider
- BlackBerry leaps back into the full touchscreen market | Business Insider
- Here's how we found the most affordable small town in every state | Business Insider