Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Surges 20% In Dollars and 28% In Sterling In June | ZeroHedge
- Rent Affordability In Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- "Giant Meteor For President" In Virtual Tie With Trump & Hillary Among Independents | ZeroHedge
- Did Brexit Kill the Oil Price Rally? | Financial Sense
- Lending Club's Biggest Fund Slammed With Redemptions For 58% Of Assets, Posts First Ever Negative Month | ZeroHedge
- Pershing Square Lays Off More Than 10% Of Employees | ZeroHedge
- Police Called To Elementary School After 3rd Grader Makes 'Racist' Comment About A Brownie | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Macy's adds in-store functionality to app (M) | Business Insider
- Windows 10 on track to reach one billion devices (MSFT) | Business Insider
- The Nazi Party overcame its last hurdle to absolute power 82 years ago today | Business Insider
- The Clinton-Trump race's big winners: Hatred, prejudice, and voter... | Business Insider
- Hershey's board has unanimously rejected Mondelez's takeover offer (HSY, MDLZ... | Business Insider
- What to do first with your money | Business Insider
- This hilarious video about the 'Algorithm Mafia' is exactly what... | Business Insider