Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads To 6th African Nation: 20 Cases In Senegal | ZeroHedge
- Middle-East 'Frenemies' | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- Corporations Join Droves Renouncing US Citizenship | ZeroHedge
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Past Fear, Present Fear | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 McDonald's Russian Stores Closed as Hostilities Mount | TheStreet.com
- Leave that iguana in the jungle, expert tells Costa Rica | Business Insider
- New village toilets a small step for poor Indian women | Business Insider
- Scotland hosts World Haggis Eating championship | Business Insider
- The Bad News Out Of Europe Is Intensifying (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- China manufacturing growth slows in August, surveys show | Business Insider
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider