Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "My Love Is Real" Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep, & Goats For Obama's Daughter | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- ECB's Bizarro QE Taper May Add To Summer Bond Market Volatility, Citi Says | ZeroHedge
- China Equity Rally Reaches Escape Velocity As Shenzhen Trades At 71X Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Key Iraq War Architect: “Our Objective Should Be a New Sunni State Out of the Western Part Of Iraq, the Eastern Part of Syria” | ZeroHedge
- Many of You Are Gonna Need to Shut Up | iBankCoin.com
- Why China Is So Desperate To Blow The Most Epic Stock Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FIFA: The World Cups in Russia and Qatar will still go ahead... | Business Insider
- Smartphones, Twitter help gauge crowd size | Business Insider
- Samsung to merge two major units | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Bankers at this small, 3-year-old firm are crushing... | Business Insider
- 65% of all containers today are shipped by these 10... | Business Insider
- Indian... | Business Insider