Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Growth Moderates | Financial Sense
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- The "Cashless Economy" Is A Myth | ZeroHedge
- "Massive Mis-Governance" - Q4 Obliterates The Case For QE And ZIRP | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- In "Paranormal" Europe, Banks Will Pay You To Borrow, And Charge You To Save | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the organization behind the notorious drug lord who was just... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett discusses the stock market's predictive power in this brief video from... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Why these karaoke company founders turned down 4 offers of $1.5 million on 'Shark... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Swiss Army knife of video apps is back on iPhone | Business Insider
- Pending home sales hit an 18-month high | Business Insider