Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweden Warns Of Dire "Consequences" From Massive Housing Bubble, Heavily Indebted Households | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Rebound As Geopolitical Tensions Subside; Europe Surges On Report Of More ECB Easing | ZeroHedge
- "There Are No More Dollars In The Central Bank": Argentina's New President Confronts Liquidity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- High-Frequency Traders Face Crackdown As CFTC Proposes Tougher Regulations - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- "Sell In December And Go Away" - Why Goldman Sees The Market Going Nowhere In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? "A Short-Term Border Violation Can Never Be A Pretext For An Attack" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gambling to feature at New York daily fantasy sports... | Business Insider
- US stocks edge higher in early trading; Deere gains on... | Business Insider
- Video of a Chicago police officer firing 16 shots at a teenager has been released... | Business Insider
- Reusable rocket: In a first, booster returns safely to... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Rebel video purports to show Russian pilot | Business Insider
- Trump's family joins him on South Carolina campaign | Business Insider
- Ben Carson's campaign: 'He doesn't stand behind' his comments... | Business Insider