Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Breaking Down Warren Buffett's Rosy Outlook For America | ZeroHedge
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- How A Collapse In South America Could Trigger Martial Law In The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- "Extremely Dangerous" IED Found Under Bridge In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Jim Grant Asks When The World Will Realize "That Central Bankers Have Lost Their Marbles" | ZeroHedge
- From 'Mad Dog' Mattis To New Mexico's Martinez - Donald Trump's Top 10 'Veep' Contenders | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German designers are transforming ski gondolas into mobile saunas... | Business Insider
- Obama may be in Flint, but Congress still hasn't... | Business Insider
- Why America can't quit the drug war | Business Insider
- 'You have to love thy neighbor': Mexico's former president... | Business Insider
- Researchers have kept lab-grown human embryos alive for longer than ever before | Business Insider
- 18 photos that show how drastically making movies has changed over the last century | Business Insider
- China plans to thwart US laser systems with smoke | Business Insider