Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Airlines Stocks Plunge After DoJ Probes Collusion On High Prices | ZeroHedge
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Reaction: Stocks, Bonds, Bullion Bid; Dollar Dump-And-Pump | ZeroHedge
- Russia Gets Involved: Tells Europe To Respect The Greek Choice | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slumps To $57 Handle As DOE Confirms Surprise Inventory Build, Production Hovers Near Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Jobs Jolt Sparks Bond Bid; Stocks Skid As "Day Of Greckoning" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Here is How The Next Crisis Will Play Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This photo of an 8-year-old girl evacuating her home... | Business Insider
- Why a founder on track to take his company public... | Business Insider
- A-Rod and the Yankees might give part of his disputed $6 million bonus to... | Business Insider
- Big companies and startups alike are jumping all over a trendy new tech called '... | Business Insider
- Redditors are disgusted by one man's photo of a pathetic breakfast... | Business Insider
- June had more IPOs than any month since August 2000 | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek