Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welfare Nation Alert: Disability Fund To Run Out Of Cash In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Greece Prepares To Leave | ZeroHedge
- Top 100 Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Fed's Bullard: Raise Rates or Face ‘Devastating’ Bubbles | Financial Sense
- Yellen’s Tiger Riding Dilemma Keeps Interest Rates Near Zero | Financial Sense
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- Near-Term Dollar Conviction went MIA | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton on pole for Malaysian Grand Prix | Business Insider
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy tells us why he has a 'good level of confidence... | Business Insider
- Cameron, Miliband open UK election campaign with TV... | Business Insider
- US Senate passes budget, with 2016 jockeying on display | Business Insider
- Triumphant return for Tsonga | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The ability to digest milk may explain how Europe got rich | Business Insider