Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
- Crude Lifts After Rising Oil Rig Count Trend Ends | ZeroHedge
- Globalism Is A Barbaric Relic - Voluntary Tribalism Is The Future | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Lower To 1.1%, As Expected, Even As Personal Consumption Rises | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- Is Portugal The Next "Shoe To Drop" In Europe? | ZeroHedge
- 76-Year-Old Veteran Kills Himself In VA Parking Lot After Being Denied Treatment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thousands of regular people just helped crack an eerie mystery about a... | Business Insider
- Ann Coulter said there was one thing Trump could do to lose her support — and he just did... | Business Insider
- Apollo's Rackspace deal is crushing short-sellers | Business Insider
- One of the key men behind Bill Ackman's bet on... | Business Insider
- MTV is reportedly giving Kanye West 4 minutes to do whatever he wants at the VMAs | Business Insider
- The 36 most beautiful museums in the world | Business Insider
- The United States may finally have a professional military ally... | Business Insider