Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Aug 31 - Fed Mester: US Economy Can Support Rate Increase | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes a “Godzilla” El Niño | Financial Sense
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold | ZeroHedge
- The Countdown To Europe’s Next Crisis Has Started: 28 Days To Go | ZeroHedge
- Manipulation = Fragility | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
- Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed Denali | Business Insider
- Last Titanic lunch menu, saved by survivor, going to... | Business Insider
- Here are the new movies and TV shows coming to Amazon Prime... | Business Insider
- Here's how much sugar is in your favorite drinks | Business Insider
- Roma stun Juve as Chievo crush Lazio | Business Insider
- Google is showing developers how to turn off iOS 9's security features... | Business Insider
- Trump makes an appearance at Barclays | Business Insider