Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Midas Formula | iBankCoin.com
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Crashes, Loses Half Of Its Value In Two Days | ZeroHedge
- Are You a Man of Industry? | iBankCoin.com
- Sunday Morning Quote | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap December 6, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nobel Prize Winner: We May See Global Recession In 2014 | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The Navy Created These Incredible 'Then Vs. Now' Photos Comparing Pearl Harbor... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The Ravens And Vikings Score 4 TDs In The Final 90 Seconds In The Craziest NFL Ending Of The... | Business Insider
- Will Ferrell And The 'Anchorman 2' Crew Hijacked 'SNL' To Sing... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Motorola Made A Really Good Phone If You Don't Want To Spend A Lot Of Money | Business Insider