Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
- Farage Bashes Tax-Advantaged Hypocritical European Politicians | ZeroHedge
- How to Win Friends and Influence People | Altucher Confidential
- SocGen: "Hedge Funds Have Already Started To Unload Nikkei" | ZeroHedge
- Trade Recap | iBankCoin.com
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- Present Shock And The Loss Of History And Context | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Warby Parker Took Its Online Sales Model To Brick-And-Mortar | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: 3 Reasons The S&P 500 Is Going To Surge To 2100 | Business Insider
- John Kerry Returns To The Middle East For A Fourth Go-Round | Business Insider
- VMware Is Bringing SAP's Lightning-Fast Database, HANA, To It's Brand New Cloud... | Business Insider
- MARKETS FALL ON FEARS OF 'THE TAPER': Here's What You Need To Know | Business Insider
- This Is The Future Of Evernote, The Best Note-Taking App On The Planet | Business Insider
- Goat Blocks Rush Hour Traffic For 90 Minutes On A New Jersey Highway | Business Insider