Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Least Transparent Ever: Obama Fighting to Prevent Release Of CIA Torture Report | ZeroHedge
- The Story Of "Bill" | ZeroHedge
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Credit Markets Signaling Near-Term Caution | Financial Sense
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton, Rosberg set for title duel in desert | Business Insider
- Federer legend grows with Davis Cup win | Business Insider
- Bill Belichick Benches Player Who Just Had The Game Of His Life For Showing Up Late To Practice... | Business Insider
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider
- Don't Say Warren Buffett and Robert Shiller Didn't Warn You | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Jameis Winston Avoids A Huge Disaster When He Shoves A Ref And Doesn't Get Ejected... | Business Insider