Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- John Kerry Makes Last Ditch Effort To Avert World War III As Saudis, Turks Prepare For Syria Invasion | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Makes "Final" Decision To Send Troops To Syria As US, Russia Spar Over Aleppo Strikes | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- Fed Reveals Which "Developments To Financial Stability" It Is Most Worried About | ZeroHedge
- "It's Worse Than 2008": CEO Of World's Largest Shipping Company Delivers Dire Assessment Of Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Zombie Economy: ROI Crashes 80% In 40 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The fight for South Carolina is about to get ugly | Business Insider
- 5 luxurious things you must do when in St. Barths | Business Insider
- An investor's terrifying 2014 prediction for the market is coming true right now | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee skewered gendered expectations in... | Business Insider
- BREAKING: Scientists have discovered gravitational waves | Business Insider
- That new Tesla probably won't be as cheap as you think (tsla) | Business Insider
- A robot has solved a Rubik's Cube in under a second | Business Insider