Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- Tennessee Woman Sentenced To Jail For Not Mowing Her Lawn | ZeroHedge
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Glass Could Save KFC And Other Fast-Food Companies Millions Of Dollars | Business Insider
- Apple Rips To A New All-Time High (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 5 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Cheating On You | Business Insider
- Analysts Grill Janus Capital on 'Bond King' Bill Gross' Impact | TheStreet.com
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- Herbalife CEO: We Are At 'War' With Bill Ackman (HLF) | Business Insider
- LeBron James Is Hyper-Aware Of Body Language After Spending The Summer Researching... | Business Insider