Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Caves To Pressure On Migrant Policy: "Germany Has Done Enough", As Support For AfD Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Bond Risk Crashes To 2-Year Lows As VIX Shorts Fold | ZeroHedge
- "You're An Idiot & A Lunatic if You Question 'Safe Spaces' Or 'Microaggression'" - President Of Northwestern | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Contagion Risks Surge: Banks' Reliance On Each Other For Funding Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Medical Care Costs Are Skyrocketing! | Financial Sense
- Blood Brothers: The Bank of England and the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why 88-year-old T. Boone Pickens says he can't ever... | Business Insider
- More than 100 protesters marched outside the... | Business Insider
- Police are still searching for a motive in the... | Business Insider
- A company just... | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- Debate 'expectations game' winners tend to lose the elections | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider