Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leaked Podesta Email Reveals Why Larry Summers Did Not Become Obama's Treasury Secretary | ZeroHedge
- World Economy Wobbles As Deep-State-Shill Distracts | ZeroHedge
- Former Haitian Senate President Calls Clintons "Common Thieves Who Should Be In Jail" | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Buying? Another $5 Billion Pulled From US Equity Funds, Outflows In 6 Of Past 7 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Third Wave Of Internet Cyber Attacks Lauched, Dyn Warns | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Exxon's CEO doesn't think there's going... | Business Insider
- If you're looking for the perfect first car, you should check out the Mazda CX-3... | Business Insider
- Starting your day with a power hour can massively increase your productivity | Business Insider
- LL Cool J breaks down his favorite 60-minute full-body workout | Business Insider
- We checked the prices and it turns out Costco is much cheaper than Amazon Prime | Business Insider
- Here's what China has to do to avoid a financial crisis | Business Insider
- An Indian doctor facing corruption charges just became... | Business Insider