Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of GOP Obamacare Repeal Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Elites Scramble To Apply For US 'Golden Ticket' Visa | ZeroHedge
- What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America | Financial Sense
- "The End Of Truth" - Hayek Saw It All Coming Over 70 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- NBC News Signs Former Obama Press Secretary To Provide "Unbiased" Political Commentary | ZeroHedge
- Is Twitter Now Censoring Drudge Report? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Amazon is launching a drive-up grocery service — here's how it works... | Business Insider
- Former State Department official: Evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia... | Business Insider
- Facebook is copying Snapchat with these new features | Business Insider
- The 25 trickiest questions you may have to answer if you want to work at... | Business Insider
- These haunting photos reveal what happens when a golf course becomes... | Business Insider