Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How BRICS’ New Bank Will Challenge the West | Financial Sense
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Most Transparent Insider Trading Congress Ever Tells SEC To Shove it | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Capital Humiliated After First Facebook And Now Twitter Surge Higher: TWTR's Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Italian Police Grab $150 Million Assets From Nomura For Defrauding Government | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Explodes Higher To October 2007 Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Your iPad (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How The Oldest Things On Earth Formed | Business Insider
- Imoji Lets You Turn Just About Anything Into Customized Emoji | Business Insider
- We Are Witnessing China's Biggest Political Takedown In 30 Years | Business Insider
- Earth Spent Its First Billion Years Being Pummeled By Asteroids | Business Insider
- Uber Will Now Let Your Employer Pick Up Your Tab For Business Trips | Business Insider