Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Holiday Bounce Mode | iBankCoin.com
- A Quick Note on Hammer Time | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Q1 2014 Reader Survey | FundMyMutualFund
- BRICS Consider Creating IMF-Alternative As US Loses Credibility | ZeroHedge
- SHHH, NO BRAGGING | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Reality Ignored As Stocks Close At Highs On Hopes of More Japan Easing | ZeroHedge
- Greetings from Your Favorite Russian Bear | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 Astounding Facts About Alibaba, The Giant Chinese E-Commerce Company Yahoo Depends Upon | Business Insider
- Google Wants To Create Smart Contact Lenses With Cameras Inside | Business Insider
- The Fingerprint Scanner On Samsung's New Galaxy Phone Has Been Hacked | Business Insider
- A Bar Patron Was Allegedly Robbed Of His Google Glass After Being Threatened With A Taser | Business Insider
- Here's What Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Earned Last Year | Business Insider
- Porsche CEO Says Supercar Is Not Dead: Cue the Spyder | TheStreet.com
- Marissa Mayer Is Trying To Woo Apple Into Making Yahoo The Default Search... | Business Insider