Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Markets Are Misreading What Trump Can and Cannot Do... BIG LEAGUE | ZeroHedge
- "Bucket Economics" For Global Macro Investing | ZeroHedge
- Who's Really Behind The Soft-Coup? Obama-Founded Activist Group Offers Anti-Trump Protest "Guide" | ZeroHedge
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- "We Respond To Respect": Iran To Conduct New Military Drill In Which "Rockets Will Be Used" | ZeroHedge
- The Shadow Government's Destruction Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 popular American foods that aren't what you think they are | Business Insider
- Most Americans haven't seen a single movie nominated for... | Business Insider
- 'You don't get to tell us what to do': Fox News... | Business Insider
- Here's why New York's tech sector will surpass... | Business Insider
- A psychotherapist shares her favorite techniques... | Business Insider
- The top 20 presidents in US history, according to historians... | Business Insider
- Loads of Americans are moving to these 10 cities | Business Insider