Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Bond Futures Halted Without Warning | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- "This One Is Very Surprising" - US Luxury Rental Market Turmoiling As EQR Cuts Guidance For 3rd Time | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dump-n-Pump Amid Crude Carnage, Credit Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rally Hopes Crushed as Inventories Hit All-Time High | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Plunges Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Grubhub's stock is up 27% after blowing away Wall Street estimates (GRUB) | Business Insider
- The biggest scientific discovery in every state | Business Insider
- More people are flying than ever before and it's changing how... | Business Insider
- McDonald's endless fries are here, but there's a huge catch... | Business Insider
- A prominent legal scholar gave an interesting analogy for how the case against Rolling Stone may play out | Business Insider
- One reason why Europe's war against terrorism is ineffective | Business Insider
- Google's browser finally got rid of one of its most frustrating features (GOOG... | Business Insider