Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Breslow: "What We've Seen So Far This Week Has Been A Gap Repricing Without Any Price Discovery" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Not Political, And I Have a Bridge To Sell You | ZeroHedge
- WTI/RBOB Tumble After Surprise Crude, Gasoline Builds | ZeroHedge
- The Mysterious Movements Of US Oil Production, Demand, Price, & Interest Rates | ZeroHedge
- Neil Ty - The Scientism Guy | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Social justice PTO' is the hot new perk for companies with activist... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating... | Business Insider
- At least 61,000 people in America are in prison for minor parole violations... | Business Insider
- Basic income just got a standing ovation at TED | Business Insider
- Chipotle has finally revealed its mysterious new dessert | Business Insider
- North Korea threatens to 'wipe out' the US as the USS Carl... | Business Insider
- Report: The Senate's investigation into Trump's Russia ties has... | Business Insider