Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Reading: Are The Bulls Back? | ZeroHedge
- An Inside Look at the World's Biggest Paper Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Continue Their Unusual Hedging | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Surges To 2016 Highs On Rising Chinese Demand; Decouples From Gold | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Hillary In Trouble: State Department Says Clinton Did Not Comply With Record Policies: Full Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'They stood out right away': The story behind those controversial photos of US... | Business Insider
- 9 tech gadgets that’ll make your everyday life easier | Business Insider
- Get $130 off a top-rated electric shaver — and more of today's best... | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- The US may restart production of the world's most lethal combat plane | Business Insider
- Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he burns traffic... | Business Insider
- An argument over transgender rights has... | Business Insider