Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze In 38 Months Sparks Stocks Triple-Decouple | ZeroHedge
- The End Of Exuberance? | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- Putin Defiant, Lashes Out At West, Tells Russians Economy May Stay Weak For Two Years | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse, People Are Being Laid Off" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LIVE: Janet Yellen Explains The Fed Decision | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Puma Has Hired Rihanna As Its Creative Director (PUM) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here Are The 4 New Breeds Of Dogs | Business Insider
- It's Actually Very Hard To Prove Who Hacked Sony | Business Insider
- How To Make Bulletproof Coffee With Butter For More Energy | Business Insider