Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURUSD Surges As Draghi Disappoints Again | ZeroHedge
- Rocking the Red with Style | iBankCoin.com
- Gunmaker Stocks Outperform Post-Sandy Hook | ZeroHedge
- Russian Troops Storm Ukraine Air Force Base In Crimea, Reuters Confirms | ZeroHedge
- Whether It’s the Weather? | Financial Sense
- I AM HAVING FUN | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Needs to Sell Gas More Than EU Needs to Buy It | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Chinese Internet Giant Tencent Is Now Offering Health Insurance | Business Insider
- 15 Midseason TV Shows You Should Be Watching | Business Insider
- Simply Mentioning Apple In An SEC Filing Made This Company's Stock Shoot Up... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 03/07: (SWY) (... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Pieces Of Business Advice You Should Ignore | Business Insider
- New Users In India And China Will Dominate... | Business Insider