Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at Long-Term Trends in Employment by Age Group | Financial Sense
- Now What: How Should One Trade In A World Where "Most Indicators Have Lost Their Informational Value" | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: A Decisive Shift In The Power Balance Has Occurred | ZeroHedge
- "There's No More Fat To Be Cut:" Desperate Oil Producers Cut Salaries To Save Mission Critical Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Market structure evolution | ZeroHedge
- Unhealthy, Not Wealthy, and Far From Wise | Financial Sense
- Oil Stumbles Below $49 As Goldman Warns "Lower For Even Longer" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This male model just made history... | Business Insider
- How the biggest tech deal in history came together (EMC, DELL) | Business Insider
- Nielsen's top programs for Oct 5-11 | Business Insider
- Cubs hit 6 home runs, top Cardinals 8-6 for 2-1 lead in... | Business Insider
- CFOs are increasingly outsourcing these jobs to consultants | Business Insider
- Ben Carson's gun comments highlight free-wheeling style... | Business Insider
- The 34 best hotels in Asia | Business Insider