Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Stocks Give Up "Dovish FOMC" Gains As Russell 2000 Completes "Death Cross" | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi's Lies Annotated, And A Brief Glimpse At The Truth | ZeroHedge
- #OccupyAndOrFloodWallStreetForClimateChange Takes On NYSE TV Studio - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- This Is Why China Russia & China Are Now "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
- Philly Fed's Hawkish President Charles Plosser To Retire In March 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Clarke and Dawe on Quantitative Easing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Whole Foods Is Making 6 Changes To Improve Business | Business Insider
- Check Out Etsy's Offices, Which Are As Artsy And Quirky As Its Own Website | Business Insider
- Disney Has Figured Out A Way To Get More Girls To Play Console Video Games | Business Insider
- Bono Once Told Steve Jobs He Thought iTunes Looked Ugly (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Bengals Ran A Classic Trick Play To Perfection For A Touchdown | Business Insider
- 5 Things You Should Do Now That You're An Experienced Professional | Business Insider