Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- American Spring Night 2: Coast-To-Coast Protests, "We Have Every Right To Destroy A System That Seeks To Destroy Us" | ZeroHedge
- US "Secret" Deal With Saudis Backfires After Oil Minister Says US Should Cut First | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Suffers 4th Biggest Drop Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson In Flames, Shots Fired, Police Car Destroyed, Tear-Gas Deployed, Looting; NYC Brooklyn & Triborough Bridge & LA Freeways Blocked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Mesmerizing Time-Lapse Maps... | Business Insider
- The Entire Premise Of 'Jurassic Park' Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Troubled Mobile Payments Startup Clinkle Is Giving Away Free Cash... | Business Insider
- Here's How US Newspaper Front Pages Are Covering Ferguson,... | Business Insider
- Halifax And Bank Of Scotland Punished Bankers With Cabbages If They Didn't... | Business Insider
- Here's What's New On Netflix In December | Business Insider
- Pending Home Sales Tumble In October (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, XHB) | Business Insider