Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EMERGENCY ASSHAT AWARD: COLLIN GILLIS | iBankCoin.com
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- The Problem With Letting Academics Run the Economy | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- E-Mini Liquidity Has Crashed 40% In The Past Quarter, JPMorgan Finds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Liberal Or Conservative Major News... | Business Insider
- The Real Truth Behind The Effects Of 'Truth-Telling' Drugs | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Now Has A Stock-Picking Model Inspired By The Stats Behind 'Moneyball... | Business Insider
- Franco-German mini-summit to tackle growth, budget | Business Insider
- Here's A 10-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- Historic Belvedere Manor With Jaw-Dropping Views Is On The Market For $49... | Business Insider
- IBM Plunges Following Huge Third-Quarter Earnings Miss and Asset Sale | TheStreet.com