Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 70% Of Immigrants Admitted Under Obama's "Minor Refugee" Program Are Actually Adults | ZeroHedge
- The Propaganda About Russian Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- At Least Nine Killed, 25 Missing After Massive Fire Breaks Out At Oakland Warehouse Party | ZeroHedge
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down | ZeroHedge
- TRUMPISTI! Italian Populists Expected to Defeat Referendum; EU Crisis Looms | ZeroHedge
- Beyond Income Inequality | ZeroHedge
- House Quietly Passes Bill Targeting "Russian Propaganda" Websites | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 accessories that will help you get the most out of your Kindle | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Private insurers won't love it when Trump repeals Obamacare... | Business Insider
- Russia has just given up on trying to launch strikes from its... | Business Insider
- Boris Johnson says the UK will not block a closer EU common... | Business Insider
- 9 awesome companies that started out as Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects | Business Insider