Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Interview With Ambrose Evans-Pritchard | ZeroHedge
- ETP Receives Vote of Supreme Confidence | iBankCoin.com
- Get Back To Work Mr. Hollande; French Jobseekers Surge To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Here’s Why Women Feel Underemployed (Hint: It’s All in the Major) | Financial Sense
- WTF White House Statement Of The Day: Syria Airstrikes Edition | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- The Gilded Age of Yesterday is Nothing Compared to Now | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Company Called ISIS Had A Massive Day On The Stock Market (ISIS, IBB, PBE) | Business Insider
- 4 Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volumes | TheStreet.com
- Watch A Wall Street CEO Disrobe And Do An Ice Bucket Challenge In His Jacuzzi | Business Insider
- 'The Internet Of Things' Will Change Virtually Everything... | Business Insider
- The Rams Might Cut Michael Sam Because Another Rookie Is Blowing People Away | Business Insider
- Here Come Durable Goods... (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Troubling Survey Shows Baby Boomers Don't Have Enough Savings To Retire | Business Insider