Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saving Retirement | Financial Sense
- "Sell The Inauguration" - Dow & Dollar Drop As Bonds & Bullion Pop | ZeroHedge
- Watch: Bigoted Turtleneck-Wearing Liberal Gets Tossed Off Plane For Harassing Trump Supporter! | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Comments Send the Dollar Reeling | Financial Sense
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen talk about the... | Business Insider
- Israel's Prime Minister Netanyahu to speak with... | Business Insider
- 7 signs your relationship is failing — even if it doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- Our exclusive with Colorado's colorful, rising-star governor, the man some... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking warned us about contacting aliens, but this astronomer says... | Business Insider
- We asked pharma executives the one question they didn... | Business Insider
- 'It's a little demoralizing': Watch Trump... | Business Insider