Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Multiple Hammers | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Stunned After Biggest Ever, $617 Billion "Fat Finger" Trading Error Slams Stocks | ZeroHedge
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital - Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Is the Stock Market Running on Borrowed Time? | Financial Sense
- Oil, Empire And Playing The Great Game | ZeroHedge
- Ebola In America: The Confirmed Case In Dallas, Texas Could Change Everything | ZeroHedge
- CDC Releases Q&A On Ebola In America As Rumors Swirl Of Second US Case | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why One Big Money... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Pebble Slashes The Price Of Its Smartwatch To $99 Before Apple Starts Selling The... | Business Insider
- Here's The Massive Disconnect Between Stocks And High-Yield Bonds That Has Some... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks in Flux as Market Closes Out Quarter | TheStreet.com
- Macau Publishes The Worst Numbers Since The Global Financial Meltdown | Business Insider