Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: The ABC's Of The ECB's QE | ZeroHedge
- European Bloodbath: Freefalling EUR Plummets On Broad Liquidation Puke | ZeroHedge
- Obama Has Sentenced Whistleblowers to 25 Times the Jail Time of All Prior U.S. Presidents COMBINED | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- Banksters’ Bullion - Crisis At New Extreme? | ZeroHedge
- The US-Saudi Relationship (Summed Up In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- US Rig Count Craters To Lowest Since August 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spain to list world's largest airport operator AENA | Business Insider
- The FA Cup Is Heading Into The Fourth Round Without A... | Business Insider
- The 25 Funniest SNL Cast Members Of All Time, Ranked | Business Insider
- Ten-man Nice compound Marseille's woes | Business Insider
- Oil Prices Are Up A Little After The Saudi King's Death | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Beats Cofounder Jimmy Iovine Just Bought This Malibu Mansion For $60 Million... | Business Insider