Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BoToX ACTiViSM... | ZeroHedge
- Flatter Than a Pancake Again | iBankCoin.com
- Positive Earnings Backdrop | Financial Sense
- Breaking: The Ackman-Allergan Deal Isn’t Front Running–Not Even a Little Bit | iBankCoin.com
- 52 Year-Old French Banker Jumps To Her Death In Paris (After Questioning Her Superiors) | ZeroHedge
- Harry Reid Issues Statement On "Hateful Racist" Cliven Bundy | ZeroHedge
- Schadenfreude: Economists "Stunned" By Housing Fade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Filed A Patent For An Interactive Hologram That Could Reimagine 'Pinch And... | Business Insider
- Trading Guidelines for Apple and Facebook Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence On 'Vicious' Sexual... | Business Insider
- These Guys Started The Biggest Single-Day Startup Event In The World — And It's Happening Right Now In... | Business Insider
- A Little Girl Tried Getting Her Unemployed Father A Job — By Giving Michelle Obama His Résumé | Business Insider
- 'Game Of Thrones' Author George R.R. Martin Explains How A... | Business Insider
- We Recreated The Pepsi Challenge To See What People Really Like | Business Insider