Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Did We Just Hit The Threshold For Short Covering In Gold? | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings | Financial Sense
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
- Craig Johnson Still Bullish on Stocks; Sees More Downside for Gold, Oil, and Commodities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rapper Snoop Dogg stopped in Italy airport with $422,... | Business Insider
- These 4 cutting-edge techniques could help us conquer brain... | Business Insider
- Greek bailout talks with auditors begin as market to... | Business Insider
- There's one Google app that your Android phone doesn't come with... | Business Insider
- Wing part arrives in Paris for MH370 link... | Business Insider
- Sjostrom breaks women's 100m butterfly record | Business Insider
- What 16 Twitter analysts are saying about the depressing outlook and... | Business Insider