Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Fishing for the IPO’s and Bottom-Dwellers | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Explains What "Quarantine-Like Isolation" Really Means - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- A Day After Tim Cook's Veiled Threats, ApplePay Alternative Gets Hacked | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated "Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Mortgage Purchase Applications Plunge To 19-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Bout Of Risk-Offness Sends European Shares Sharply Lower, US Futures Not Happy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wawrinka and Raonic advance at Paris Masters | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- San Francisco Giants win baseball World Series | Business Insider
- America's Small-Business Owners Of The Year Explain How They Came Back From The... | Business Insider
- Red Cross, Obama see progress in Ebola battle | Business Insider
- This App Wants To Make Sure You Never Ask For A Check At A Restaurant Again | Business Insider
- Fed's Bond Buying Ends, but Rates Could Stay Low for Years | TheStreet.com