Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama To Explain How A CIA Drone Strike Killed US/EU Hostages In January - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Charts For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Entire Treasury Department Competes For Same Goldman Sachs Job Opening | ZeroHedge
- Deja Deja Deja Deja Vu For Mysterious US Bond Seller | ZeroHedge
- TPTB Are Trying to Kill Off What’s Left of America RIGHT NOW | ZeroHedge
- Assessing The Risk Of A Greek Default | ZeroHedge
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Protester killed as Guinea police and opposition clash | Business Insider
- EU says progress 'not sufficient' for Greece debt... | Business Insider
- Rand Paul has been taking poker lessons from the notorious 'King of... | Business Insider
- How Stephen Curry scored 6 points in 9 seconds to complete the most insane comeback of the... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Chart shows just how crazy the Golden State Warriors'... | Business Insider
- Young girls in Afghanistan are skateboarding to fight for gender... | Business Insider