Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Un-Pax Americana: Where One Can Find US Special Ops Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Rising Police Aggression A Telling Indicator Of Our Societal Decline | ZeroHedge
- Overseas Investors Have "Little Appetite" For Chasing Chinese Mania: JPM | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed "Engineered A Massive Squeeze In The Markets"? With The Help Of 683x Leverage | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Lives In The Past | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Gets Cold Feet:"It Is Difficult To Predict How Negative The Market Reaction To Grexit Would Be" | ZeroHedge
- When QE Leads To Deflation: A Look At The "Confounding" Global Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla's Twitter account was hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Finding their roots: Babylift children return to Vietnam | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 9 ways Google’s smartwatches are better than the Apple Watch (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- The market is getting nervous about something experts are struggling to define | Business Insider
- The world's first head transplant surgery... | Business Insider