Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports | ZeroHedge
- "It's The Inverse Of Keynes" - Earnings Season Was Very, Very Bad | ZeroHedge
- USA places last in Forex market | ZeroHedge
- VIX Options Activity Spikes Most Since Brexit As Healthcare Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- NJ Transit Service Suspended At Penn Station After Train Derailment | ZeroHedge
- NAHB Housing Market Index: "Builders Confidence at 12 Year High" | Financial Sense
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- California just set itself up for a face-off with... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN IN BANKING REPORT: The future of blockchain solutions and technologies | Business Insider
- An analysis of... | Business Insider
- Software that can understand images, sounds, and language is helping people with... | Business Insider
- PAUL RYAN: 'Obamacare is the law of the land' | Business Insider
- Meet the MQ-25A Stingray — the US's response to threats like... | Business Insider
- Obama spokesman tweets out photo of jubilant former president as GOP... | Business Insider