Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trading a Le Pen Win in the French Elections | Financial Sense
- Did Russia Shoot Down US Missiles In Syria | ZeroHedge
- When Low-Wage Workers Are Better Than Robots | ZeroHedge
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
- Flying Is About To Get Even More Miserable...Well, At Least For Poor People | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Alzheimers' America - Where Shit Happens & Is Promptly Forgotten | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It costs nearly nothing to open a Chick-fil-A — but there’s a catch | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Oscar winner Brie Larson talks about the roles she instantly rejects | Business Insider
- Instagram is ruining food as we know it (SBUX, YUM) | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump has hired her own chief of staff | Business Insider
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider
- Apple just nabbed two top Google executives to... | Business Insider