Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yemen Offers Russia Use Of Its Airports And Ports In "Fight Against Terrorism" | ZeroHedge
- Silver Is in a Different World, Report 21 August, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The Current Gold and Silver Price Downtrend Will Prove to be Just a Temporary Lull in a Continuing Uptrend, Part 2. | ZeroHedge
- "It's Scary Quiet": The Past Month Has Seen The Least Volatility Since 1995 | ZeroHedge
- Olympic Gold Medals Have Almost Zero Gold In Them | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Ignites Biggest Short Squeeze In History: Hedge Funds Cut Oil Shorts By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Manufacturing Survey Collapses By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch Mike Pence laugh over Trump's claim that he... | Business Insider
- The Department of Homeland Security is under more... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Brazil handed off Olympics hosting duty to Japan in an amazing way... | Business Insider
- The year-old iPhone 6S blows away Samsung's brand-new Galaxy... | Business Insider
- The 7 best books on negotiation | Business Insider
- How the best TEDx speakers deliver powerful presentations | Business Insider