Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Silent Puerto Rican Debt Default | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela: Mired in Crisis, With No Clear Path Ahead | Financial Sense
- The TARGET2 Chart Shows A Breakdown Of The Central Bank Narrative | ZeroHedge
- With 5 Million Unemployed, Spain Still Can't Find Workers | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for May | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Bre-lief? | ZeroHedge
- Did Brexit Kill the Oil Price Rally? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what a black iPhone 7 would look like (AAPL) | Business Insider
- These three companies will dominate the Internet of Things (VZ, CSCO, GE) | Business Insider
- 25 book recommendations from some of the smartest people in... | Business Insider
- This simple trick will take your summer cocktails to the next level | Business Insider
- This machine could cut airport wait times in half, but the TSA won't buy it (... | Business Insider
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is going to Manchester United, and it will be... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider