Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Apple's Total Cash Holdings Decline For The First Time Since Before Lehman | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Disgusted Kerry And Lavrov Can't Even Hold A Phone Conversation Any More | ZeroHedge
- Japan Trade Deficit Largest in History; Imports Soar, Exports Barely Up | Financial Sense
- Global Growth Is Picking Up – So Are Geopolitical Tensions | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Pitchers Use Pine Tar | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 7 Tips For Handling A Narcissistic Boss | Business Insider
- The New Mobile Advertising Ecosystem Explained | Business Insider
- Bryan Cranston Explains Why We Love Watching Violent... | Business Insider
- The Buffalo Bills Sent A Fan Too Many Texts, So He Started A $3 Million Suit | Business Insider