Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Great Accumulation" Is Over: The Biggest Risk Facing The World's Central Banks Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- US Recession Looms As Factory Orders Plunge 9th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Fail To Close Green Ahead Of National Holiday Despite Constant Intervention, US Futures Rebound | ZeroHedge
- The Future of the Internet Is at Risk | Financial Sense
- What Does Last Week’s Record Bounce Mean For Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- With China's Markets Closed For 2 Days, The "National Team" Comes To America | ZeroHedge
- #WhiteLiesMatter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After a month, Windows 10 is already more widespread than OS X Yosemite (... | Business Insider
- A primer on where pope stands on gays, divorce, climate | Business Insider
- On Arctic voyage, Obama banks on power of his celebrity | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Premier League clubs spent $1.4 billion on players during summer transfer... | Business Insider
- Reporters face subpoenas in case over CIA head's... | Business Insider
- Yahoo chief Mayer says she's pregnant with twins | Business Insider