Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GReeCe 2015... | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Plans for Arctic Supremacy | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Jan 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Difference: ISIS Or Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How The Secrets Of The Samurai Can Help You Achieve Laser-Focus | Business Insider
- The Amazon Is Burning | Business Insider
- The World's High Rollers Are Abandoning Macau — Here's... | Business Insider
- Plunging prices threaten UK's 'cash cow' oil... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Get A Copy Of Every Tweet You've Ever Posted (TWTR... | Business Insider
- Bank of Japan's Kuroda praises 'big decision' by... | Business Insider
- 11 dead in unrest on Egypt uprising anniversary: state... | Business Insider