Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Has Gone Wrong With Oil Prices, Debt, & GDP Growth? | ZeroHedge
- China Curbs Gold Buying as US Stocks & Dollar Rise Before Fed | Financial Sense
- Russia-Europe Relationship: On The Threshold Of A New Era | ZeroHedge
- How to Trigger a Silver Avalanche with a Pebble: : “Smash(ed) it Good” | ZeroHedge
- Congressman Calls Fox's Tucker Carlson A Russian Agent On Prime Time Television | ZeroHedge
- Active Managers Move Back 'All In' On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- NBC's Fake News King Brian Williams Launches Crusade Against "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The problem with Congress' $1.1 trillion stopgap... | Business Insider
- Environmental justice could be in jeopardy under Trump... | Business Insider
- Special uniforms unveiled for the annual Army-Navy game | Business Insider
- Why it took nearly 30 years for Martin Scorsese to make his... | Business Insider
- Uber drivers reveal 5 ways to get a better passenger rating | Business Insider
- The SEC might be about to wade into a war between Wall Street... | Business Insider
- 10 online careers you can start today with basically no money | Business Insider