Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greeks Vote In "Holy Moment" - Live Updates | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Markets Become Scary: Crash Point Or Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
- Europarliament President Threatens Greeks With Armageddon If They Vote No | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- One Heretic, And Not-So-Simple, View On The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- China "Crosses Rubicon" With Stock Bailout; BofA Says PBoC Risks "Hurting Its Credibility" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One piece of evidence has 'Game of Thrones' fans hopeful Jon Snow... | Business Insider
- 11 brilliant quotes from Evan Spiegel, the controversial 25-year-old Snapchat... | Business Insider
- Inside Hillary Clinton's evolution from Girl Scout to presidential frontrunner | Business Insider
- EL-ERIAN: If the Greek 'no' vote wins, prepare for a global... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner describes 3 qualities that make a great leader... | Business Insider
- 5 books that inspired billionaire CEO Elizabeth Holmes | Business Insider
- Donald Trump appears to have deleted an... | Business Insider