Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dow Is Up 500 Points In 48 Hours (And Japan Up 1100) | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Will Always Find An Excuse For Not Raising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Russia Prepares For GDP Surge As Consumers Scramble To Spend Their Plunging Rubles | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Surge In World Conflict Intensity | ZeroHedge
- President Obama "Normalizes" Relations With Cuba, Opens Diplomatic Channels; USAID Chief Resigns - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Look Who Is Buddy-Buddy With Russia Nowadays | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Tip Your Barber, Manicurist, And Personal Trainer This Holiday Season... | Business Insider
- Here's What's Causing The Disgusting London Sewer Blockages | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Here's The One 'Shark Tank' Investment That Got... | Business Insider
- Chinese Search Engine Company Baidu Just Invested A Reported $600M... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions12/16: (... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Secret Features Hidden In Your Mac (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Gas Prices Fall By Most Since December 2008 (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider