Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "30 Seconds To Midnight" | ZeroHedge
- IMF's 'Competitiveness Drive' Leaves 127,000 Greeks Earnings Under $110 Per Month | ZeroHedge
- Global Central Banks Are All-In: QE Running At Record $180 Billion Per Month (And Rising) | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide To Worst Day In A Month After Crude Carnage, Kuroda Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Furious Sanders Supporters, Angry Media, Blistering Chaos Marks First Day Of Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- Caterpiller Cuts Guidance On "Subdued Global Growth", Blames Brexit And "Turkey Turmoil" | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is one of the best cheap laptops you can buy | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is constantly using a new word to diminish Bernie Sanders | Business Insider
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- Amazon added so much extra capacity for Prime Day that it could have powered the whole... | Business Insider
- Yahoo is the latest piece of Verizon's $10 billion plan to challenge Facebook and... | Business Insider
- Europe's first-ever regulated bitcoin product is... | Business Insider
- 'You're being ridiculous': Sarah Silverman sends message to '... | Business Insider