Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- They Do Ring A Bell At The Top: Alibaba Proves Wall Street Is Off Its Rocker | ZeroHedge
- The Inconvenient Truths Of Dictators | ZeroHedge
- Over 700 Stocks Were Down More than 3% Today | iBankCoin.com
- G7 GDP Growth Before and After Crisis | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Amazing How Badly Fox Screwed Up Joss Whedon's 'Firefly' | Business Insider
- Teen puts South Korea clear on Asiad table | Business Insider
- We Are Pumping Carbon Into The Atmosphere At Increasing Rates — 2013 Set A... | Business Insider
- LIVE: Tom Keene Interviews Jack Bogle And Cliff Asness At... | Business Insider
- These Siri Punctuation Commands Make Texting So Much Better | Business Insider
- As Tesco Profits Vanish In Flawed Accounts, Analyst Says It's 'No Longer A Viable... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com