Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I’ve Seen the Future. I’ve Seen the Future | iBankCoin.com
- And The Person Responsible For Japan's Economic Endgame Is... Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Year-End Rally | Financial Sense
- Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netanyahu warns of 'grave mistake' if... | Business Insider
- These Images Of Earth From Space Will Blow You Away | Business Insider
- Bill Cosby's Lawyer Issues New Statement Tearing Into The Media | Business Insider
- Norwegian prodigy Carlsen retains World Chess... | Business Insider
- Facebook 'newspaper' spells trouble for media | Business Insider
- Joy for Federer as Swiss win Davis Cup | Business Insider
- 20 Iraq Kurd fighters killed in Diyala operation:... | Business Insider