Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- In No State Can A Minimum Wage Worker Afford A One Bedroom Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Is the Smart Money Running for Cover? | Financial Sense
- Stall Speed Economy – Get Used to It | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A vehicle was spotted that looks like an Uber self-driving car, but the company denies it... | Business Insider
- Incredible before-and-after photos show how much New York City has changed... | Business Insider
- AGEISM IN HOLLYWOOD: Producers told Maggie... | Business Insider
- A company is using people's DNA to shame them for littering | Business Insider
- Pro-charter school group spent $2.4 million to get a... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/22... | StreetInsider.com
- Texas says no to Tesla direct sales | Business Insider