Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quote Of The Day: UK Housing Market "Warp Speed" Edition | ZeroHedge
- 2nd Hindenburg Omen In 3 Days Stumbles Stocks; Bonds And Bullion Bid | ZeroHedge
- GDP Q3 Second Estimate Rises to 3.6% | Financial Sense
- The Pain In Spain Is Mainly... Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Here’s to Capitulation! | iBankCoin.com
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- (Part IV) Bail-In Regimes - The Key Attributes and Who Is Driving? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- South Carolina Sheriff Refused To Lower The Flag... | Business Insider
- Amy Poehler Thinks We're All Too Obsessed With Selfies And 'Capturing The... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- These 50 Major US Companies Have Zero Women On Their Boards | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 6 (Somewhat Redacted) Lessons Leon Panetta Gave At The CIA's Classified... | Business Insider