Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Precious Metals Hit 3-Week Lows, ETFs “Could Sell Another 250 Tonnes of Gold” | Financial Sense
- Fishing Out These Three Small Cap Plays Off Everyone’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: What Is Normal? | ZeroHedge
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? | ZeroHedge
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- Gold at Major Inflection Point | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The Silver Squeeze | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The Astros Lost A Game In Maybe The Worst Way Possible | Business Insider
- Big Bank Phobia: Not Too Big to Fail | TheStreet.com
- Bloomberg Gets IBM Ex-CEO Sam Palmisano To... | Business Insider
- The Hilarious Things Passengers Say On Virgin Airlines | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider