Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Bulls Bends,but Will They Break? | ZeroHedge
- China Trolls Obama, Says "Routine" Mass Shootings Expose Failure Of U.S. Politics | ZeroHedge
- "It's Revolting" French School Probed After Marking Non-Pork-Eaters With Yellow Tags | ZeroHedge
- Fed Rate-Hike Odds Collapse After Jobs Debacle | ZeroHedge
- The US Has Added Three Times More Foreign-Born Workers Than Native-Born Since December 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Global Dollar Funding Shortage Intesifies To Worst Level Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US to review Colorado prisons for Guantanamo detainees | Business Insider
- Public health emergency declared due to lead in Flint... | Business Insider
- Private equity has generated dozens of billionaires — but these firms... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Playoff chase out West, doubleheaders in East... | Business Insider
- A classic Wall Street TV show is getting closer to its former glory | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek