Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of The Oil Losses Shall Be Regained | iBankCoin.com
- According To Goldman, This Is Why China's GDP Was Better Than Expected (Spoiler Alert: Weather) | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Are Soaring? | ZeroHedge
- Ebola 2014 Is Mutating As Fast As Seasonal Flu | ZeroHedge
- Harley Bassman: "The Fed Is Trying To Land A Jumbo Jet On A Football Field" | ZeroHedge
- How General Dynamics Just Got A $600 Million Check From Uncle Sam, Courtesy Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil Is Taking A Drubbing Again (USO) | Business Insider
- Apple Beats On iPhone Sales, But iPads Aren't Looking So Great (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Pistorius arrives at court for sentencing | Business Insider
- Lay's Is Going To Start Selling Wasabi Ginger Chips — Here's What They Taste... | Business Insider
- Cramer: Oil Prices Near Bottom, Buying Opportunities in Retail | TheStreet.com
- Traders Say Three Changes Have Sent The Stock Market Surging Back | Business Insider
- Dubai's New Supercar Ambulance Can Go 160 MPH | Business Insider