Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Badly Did Hedge Funds Underperform In February | ZeroHedge
- Housing Bubble Redux: Subprime Auto Market Begins To Crack | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- 2015 March Madness Tournament | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- This Is What The Entire World Frontrunning The ECB Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Lehman-Like Spending Collapse Sparks Panic-Buying - Nasdaq 5,000; S&P, Dow Records | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the only thing kids care about in cars (GM) | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider
- Why Microsoft still believes in Windows Phone even though things have been... | Business Insider
- Here's how rich you'd be if you had bet $1,000 on Warren... | Business Insider
- Root's ton lifts England to 309-6 against Sri... | Business Insider
- Google X exec jumps to Oculus — here's the... | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview this week's big economic events | Business Insider