Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- OPEC Set To Pump Even More Oil In April As Saudi Arabia Boosts Exports To Near-Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admits Couldn't "Convince Americans Of Recovery", Bashes 'The Big Short' | ZeroHedge
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Apr 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Patrick Buchanan: At Last, America First! | ZeroHedge
- Kamikaze-Kuroda & Carl Icahn Crush Facebook-Driven Stock-Feeding Frenzy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How retailers and tech giants are... | Business Insider
- GEORGE FRIEDMAN: Chinese President Xi Jinping just made a move that has '... | Business Insider
- Britain's Prince Harry says he still suffers from Afghanistan war... | Business Insider
- DAVID CHANG: Here's why the restaurant industry is about to face an... | Business Insider
- This giant pile of skulls tells a tragic story of American history | Business Insider
- The Roots recap 'Game of Thrones' with a rap in less than a minute | Business Insider
- Apple launches first four CareKit apps (AAPL) | Business Insider