Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Prepare For the Grande Finale | iBankCoin.com
- Deutsche Bank: Ignoring Food Price Pressures Could Be a Mistake | Financial Sense
- A Methodical GoPro Trade | iBankCoin.com
- Ebay PayPal Spin-Off - Who Knew What When? | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Walking at the Highs | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- State Department Bans US Diplomats From Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street's Commodities Analysts Are Getting Their Hands Dirty In America... | Business Insider
- These 11 Tech Companies Are The Most Fun To Work For, Employees Say | Business Insider
- In grave robber territory, locals abuzz over... | Business Insider
- These Are The First Photos We've Seen Of What Could Be The 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- An Alleged Apple Document Claims Existence Of A 128GB iPhone 6 (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- I Lived Out Of My Car For Four Months To Join The Tech... | Business Insider