Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chinese Yuan Countdown Is On | ZeroHedge
- Little Flesh Wound for Oil Shorts, Feb. 12, 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Idiot's Guide To Being Right About Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- "Distressed" Bonds Accelerating At "Alarming Pace", Markit Warns | ZeroHedge
- THe DeuTSCHe LoCKeR... | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Down Again on Energy Debt and Inventories Data | Financial Sense
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The World Trade Center came down': Donald Trump and Jeb Bush... | Business Insider
- The disturbing allegation about Steven Avery that Netflix's 'Making a... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: 'I plan to fulfill my constitutional responsibility to nominate a... | Business Insider
- France will evict nearly 1,000 people from the 'jungle... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular emojis in every state | Business Insider
- The lead singer of OK Go explains what it's like to shoot a music video in... | Business Insider
- How the rise in online dating is changing the way we look at... | Business Insider