Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Istanbul Nightclub Attacker Who Killed 39 On New Year's Day Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
- Ray-Ban Maker Luxottica To Merge With French Esilor, Creating $49 Billion Eyewear Giant | ZeroHedge
- Liberal Logic - We are the Frog | ZeroHedge
- Cable Plunges To October Flash-Crash Lows After May's "Clean & Hard Brexit" Headlines | ZeroHedge
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- The 2017 Outlook: Shifting Regimes | Financial Sense
- Germany ignored anti-terror tips, had intelligence agencies infiltrated by ISIS in 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street's smart money... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's head of recruiting says these are the 2 most common... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The rise of America's hottest... | Business Insider
- 'It has reached us': Mexicans fear nightclub... | Business Insider
- Germany to the US after Trump remarks: 'Build better... | Business Insider
- Gunman suspected of killing 39 in Istanbul nightclub attack caught by police... | Business Insider