Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis: Where Is The Public Outrage? | ZeroHedge
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Warns Of "Economic Weakness Throughout Much Of The World", Cuts Guidance | ZeroHedge
- Economic Breadth Is Significantly Deteriorating in the US | Financial Sense
- Value of Gold - Unlike Paper Currency Gold Maintained Value Throughout Ages | ZeroHedge
- Is the “Earnings Recession” Over? | Financial Sense
- Adoption Of The Euro Has Been 'Unequivocally Bad' For Southern European Economies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You've probably been storing your food all wrong — here... | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: Here's why assistants on phones are better... | Business Insider
- A bad money habit I developed in college is keeping me from building... | Business Insider
- Flight attendants reveal the craziest thing they'... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Tom Hanks proves he can still do the rap from 'Big' 28 years later | Business Insider
- New Jersey man... | Business Insider