Better things to buy than Facebook shares for $20
Forget wasting $20 on a single share of Facebook (FB), they are going to get cheaper. In After-Hours trading, Facebook is down to $19.86 a share. It's brutal. It's why the Masters ponder - what should you buy with $20 instead of Facebook shares?
First up, if you are holding Facebook (FB) shares, then quickly buy an 18-pack of any beer for under $20 and get faded to deal with the pain of losing more money.
WHAT TO BUY FOR $20
1) Head over to Amazon.com and check out their gifts under $25, DVD's of Breaking Bad, Golf Crap, MP3 albums etc. All kinds of instant gratification.
2) A cool t-shirt on eBay, re-live your childhood and go for a cheap Star Wars shirt or something lamer like a 'I'M WITH STUPID' shirt. You would not believe how many of those type of shirts are on eBay, try 5,000.
3) A subscription to NetFlix.com or GameFly.com. Stream some movies, TV shows, or play a video game for a few months. If you don't like it, cancel. It only cost you $20.
4) $20 worth of beer coasters, who doesn't need more of those.
5) A random Lego character, this one is cool and under $20.
6) Better yet, a SAVE FERRIS t-shirt.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Facebook could get even cheaper as we mentioned yesterday in Facebook: The Great Selloff.
If you are thinking of bottom fishing FB, have patience -- its going lower.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- Trump Administration Toughens Asylum Rules, Speeds Deportation Process | ZeroHedge
- Tulsi Gabbard Versus "Regime Change" Wars | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Production To Soar By 3.5 Million Barrels/Day Over Next Five Years: BofA Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- Alan Greenspan: Ron Paul Was Right About The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- The Billionaire-Owned, Corporate Media Is As Worthless As Ever | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you should date your best friend | Business Insider
- This subscription service makes picking out the right vitamins easier than... | Business Insider
- Trump doubles down on baffling Sweden claims | Business Insider
- Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael... | Business Insider
- Why this pocket-sized Bluetooth speaker is such a convenient piece of tech... | Business Insider
- Here's who is going to get rich from the Snap IPO | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek