High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Herbalife First Soars Then Dumps After FTC Settlement Report Is Denied | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Tops $50 For First Time Since October Amid Supply Disruptions | ZeroHedge
- US Spy Plane Disrupts Civilian Flights While Spying On Russia | ZeroHedge
- Trump Accidentally Reveals His Next Attack On Hillary | ZeroHedge
- US Government Quietly Cuts Historical Capex Data By Billions Of Dollars | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump wins GOP presidential primary in Washington... | Business Insider
- Paul McCartney has a new series that gives you an immersive look inside his... | Business Insider
- Sports Authority is kicking off a massive clearance sale at all its stores before shutting... | Business Insider
- This fish slime could soon find its way into everyday products —... | Business Insider
- The head of the VA is getting skewered after comparing waits for healthcare to... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg invited Chewbacca mom to ride bikes with a real Wookiee at Facebook’s HQ | Business Insider
- 14 things you can do with Dr. Bronner's magic soaps | Business Insider