High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Baffled WaPo Still Arguing That Only Dumb, White Men 'Approve' Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- #DemExit: Perez Vote Sparks Progressive Panic Within Divided Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
- Is This Overlooked Statistic Signaling Investor Complacency? | ZeroHedge
- Armed Man With A Knife Rams Car Into Pedestrians In Heidelberg; Attacker Shot By Police | ZeroHedge
- CIA Funded Google and Facebook Shouldn't Persecute Alex Jones and NaturalNews.com | ZeroHedge
- Nexit Looms - Dutch Parliament To Debate Leaving The Eurozone | ZeroHedge
- French Prosecutor To Open Official Probe Into Francois Fillon's Embezzlement Allegations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gretchen Carlson in talks to join MSNBC, sources say | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- Trump bashes the media for using anonymous sources —... | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- How this tech incubator started by Google is tackling the world's... | Business Insider
- The latest JPMorgan lawsuit may show why America needs Dodd-Frank | Business Insider
- UPDATE: White House denies report that it... | Business Insider