High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Fed Model' For Stocks Is Just "Another 90s Gimmick To Justify The Unjustifiable" | ZeroHedge
- THE SUBPRIME U.S. ECONOMY: Disintegrating Due To Subprime Auto, Housing, Bond & Energy Debt | ZeroHedge
- Trump vs Clinton: How Will Energy Fare? | Financial Sense
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Stocks 'Safer' Than Bonds? The Last Time This Happened Did Not End Well | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Plunges To Post-Brexit Lows | ZeroHedge
- What Will It Take For Geopolitical Shocks To Worry Investors? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Norwich City's new uniform is amazing | Business Insider
- 7 strategies to make better decisions faster | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 31 brilliant ideas from China's DIY inventors | Business Insider
- This guy may have hacked 'Pokémon GO' to find rare Pokémon... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg's big video bet faces the same fundamental problem that... | Business Insider
- Here are all the musicians Donald Trump and the GOP has pissed off | Business Insider