High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks Acting Like a Professional Today | iBankCoin.com
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing Output and New Orders Contract Once Again | Financial Sense
- Biogen Stock Rallies After Admitting Feds Probing "Sales & Promotional Practices" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tumbles To 2-Month Lows... Because It's Tuesday | ZeroHedge
- White House Former Chief Of Staff Joins Hedge Fund Launched By Former JPM Prop Traders | ZeroHedge
- The Chocolate City Setup | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Q&A: Cover's Andrew Cove On Improving The Payment... | Business Insider
- Here's The Diving Save That Preserved A Crucial 0-0 Tie For Chelsea... | Business Insider
- WhatsApp Is Now Being Used By Half A Billion People Around The World | Business Insider
- Here's the Details on Amazon's Massive Deal With HBO | TheStreet.com
- The Most Important Cities In The World | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Opportunities Are Still Out There | TheStreet.com
- You Can Buy Your Own Soviet Space Capsule For Around $2 Million | Business Insider