High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Trade Deficit Grows More Than Expected As Stronger Dollar Pressures Exports | ZeroHedge
- Buy Silver – May Replace Gold Money In India | ZeroHedge
- Watch Ron Paul Ask If Trump Can Leash Pentagon "Mad Dog" Mattis: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Mallaby knives Greenspan following gold comments | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- China Newspapers Blast "Diplomatic Rookie" Trump For "Inability To Keep His Mouth Shut" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Jordan just won a landmark case over... | Business Insider
- Chipotle's CEO made a stunning admission about a grave problem... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's conflict-of-interest blind spot | Business Insider
- AT&T CEO:... | Business Insider
- Italy's 'No' vote is the death knell for structural... | Business Insider
- British boxing press conference turns into a melee after boxer throws a table at... | Business Insider
- Amazon's grocery store of the future was predicted in... | Business Insider