High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September | Financial Sense
- "Good-Enough" Jobs Data Sparks Stock Slump As September Rate Hike Odds Jump | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 3 | ZeroHedge
- America - Good, Bad Or Ugly? Part 1: The Bad | ZeroHedge
- Not So Fast With Those "Rising Wages" | ZeroHedge
- Zero Appetite For Risk | iBankCoin.com
- Markets and Morality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thais unveil restored statue at bomb site to boost morale... | Business Insider
- How to update to the new Google Chrome (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Wikipedia blocks accounts linked to paid edits | Business Insider
- 20 amazing photos of lattes that are almost too gorgeous to drink | Business Insider
- 13 million children denied education by Mideast wars: UN | Business Insider
- From above Arctic circle, Obama presses for climate... | Business Insider
- Zayat: American Pharoah's future to be announced soon | Business Insider