High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will The Real Hillary Clinton Please Stand Up? | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Continues To Soar As Oil Rig Count Decline Re-Accelerates | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Bounce Is Dead, Crashes Back Near 6 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Salt Mind | ZeroHedge
- China Deploys Artillery On "Sand Castles" In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- I AM AFRAID OF THE CYBER-NET | iBankCoin.com
- Financial Insanity Grips The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The guy who made the iconic 'hope' poster doesn't... | Business Insider
- China's most wanted fugitive is in US custody after being caught with a... | Business Insider
- Here's the incredible story behind the guy who was just sentenced to life... | Business Insider
- A baffling quote from an African soccer official shows how powerful Sepp... | Business Insider
- Here’s when artificial intelligence could go from helpful to scary | Business Insider
- One CEO says these 3 'magic questions' make him a more... | Business Insider
- Michael Jackson’s personal meditation coach Deepak Chopra... | Business Insider