High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives | ZeroHedge
- Could A Lithium Shortage De-Rail The Electric Car Boom? | ZeroHedge
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- State Department Urges US Citizens To Leave Gaza "As Soon As Possible" | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Three Things That Will Break The "China Calm" According To UBS | ZeroHedge
- What Can We Say About A System that Criminalizes A Safe Painkiller & Promotes Big Pharma Opiates? | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon is getting into the car business — sort of (AMZN) | Business Insider
- There’s a hidden menu in Android that lets you unlock experimental features —... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton: 'A fringe element has effectively taken over the... | Business Insider
- A cash-strapped Spanish town found a clever way to replace its... | Business Insider
- Here’s what we know about the secretive company building terrifying tools to hack your iPhone | Business Insider
- 'Never Trump' presidential candidate: Sources have told me Trump 'hides in his... | Business Insider
- 5 questions you should always ask your doctor | Business Insider