High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Impossible' & 'Inevitable' - The Only 2 Solutions As The Status Quo Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Did Russia Hack the DNC … Really? | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- Gold Market in Crisis, Risks Collapse: LBMA | Financial Sense
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Walls, Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marijuana legalization may have an unexpected result: Drug smuggling... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms are helping — and disrupting —... | Business Insider
- A former Marine uses the '2-minute rule' to help mental toughness clients... | Business Insider
- We finally know who was killed in the season 6 'Walking Dead' cliffhanger and... | Business Insider
- Tour bus crash in southern California reportedly kills... | Business Insider
- This new travel pillow could make sleeping on flights much... | Business Insider