High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- As China Slaps Fees On Bitcoin Trades, Japan Monthly Volumes Soar by 8,900% | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- In Blistering Interview, Conway Tells Chuck Todd "We Are Going To Have To Rethink Our Relationship With The Press" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- The Six Stages Of Democrat Grief Are Complete | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again | Business Insider
- China claims success from 'two-child'... | Business Insider
- Vladimir Putin proposes easing penalties for domestic... | Business Insider
- Here is what Tom Brady eats to stay in peak condition at an age most... | Business Insider
- Tom Brady's kids have a diet that is almost as strict as his | Business Insider
- Trump: Phone call with Israel's Netanyahu was 'very... | Business Insider
- The title of the next 'Star Wars' movie is here: 'The Last Jedi... | Business Insider