High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Summing It All Up In 1 Surreal Chart | ZeroHedge
- Student Debt By Major: What Not To Study To Avoid A Lifetime Of Debt Slavery | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money” | Altucher Confidential
- The Real Reason Why The Netherlands Repatriated Its Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea with Unintended Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Proof That Golf And Economics Don't Mix | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL Player Breaks Down Crying In Postgame Interview Hours After Daughter's Birth | Business Insider
- Apple's Living Cofounders Reminisce About Its First Computer... | Business Insider
- It's Deadline Day For The Best Shot To Resolve The Iran Nuclear Standoff... | Business Insider
- Woman Opens A Professional Cuddle Store And Charges $60 An Hour To Snuggle | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Foreign TV Shows You Should Be Watching | Business Insider
- All Blacks in quest to continue Wales domination | Business Insider