High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- "More Politics Than Anything Else" - Wall Street Reacts To The OPEC Oil Production Cut Deal | ZeroHedge
- Loss Of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Will Resign | ZeroHedge
- P2P Meltdown Continues: LoanDepot's CDO Collapses Just 10 Months After Issuance | ZeroHedge
- Obama Humiliated: Senate Overrides President's Veto Of "Sept 11" Bill In Crushing 97-1 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls at House Judiciary Committee as Comey Attempts to Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Sells 7Y Paper In Another Mediocre, Tailing Auction; Bond Market Yawns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- NATIONAL POLL: Clinton gets a post-debate bump | Business Insider
- Ralph Nader: Trump calls Clinton 'Crooked Hillary,' we... | Business Insider
- The university hosting tonight's debate is warning reporters not... | Business Insider
- The Mexican peso went wild during the presidential debate | Business Insider
- People are so excited about this wallet that it’s become the biggest one in Kickstarter... | Business Insider
- Petro-currencies are decoupling from oil (USD, DXY, JPY, NZD, NOK) | Business Insider