High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- Nikkei Futures Halted Limit Up (+1100) As USDJPY Tops 112 | ZeroHedge
- Where Is The "Low Gas Price Spending Spree": Consumer Spending Tumbles At Fastest Rate Since October 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Obama Speaks On The Economy - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Technical Lines in the Sand; All Eyes on the FOMC | Financial Sense
- The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America's Grasp | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: 85% Of Small Business Owners Plan To Expand In 2015 | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider
- Eurozone inflation up, unemployment steady: Eurostat | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Crippled by Apple, Instagram's Hyperlapse Forgettable as Standalone App | TheStreet.com
- Peter Jackson Explains How The Crazy Barrel Scene In 'The... | Business Insider