High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- The People On This Photo Have A Warning For The Market: There Is "A Build Up Of Excessive Risk" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong: Capital Herding Into the U.S., Likely to Push Dollar, Stocks Higher Into Next Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Court dismisses Citibank appeal in Argentine debt row | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Now You Can Find Out What's Really Killing Your iPhone's Battery Life | Business Insider
- Another Huge Middle Eastern Country With An Al Qaeda Franchise Is On The Verge Of... | Business Insider
- The President Of Mark Zuckerberg... | Business Insider
- Ronaldo leads eight-goal rout of Deportivo, Atletico held... | Business Insider