Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Angry Protesters Demand That Trump "STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists..." | ZeroHedge
- McCain Responds To Trump's Tweet: "That's How Dictators Get Started" | ZeroHedge
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- Pence Vows "Unwavering Support" For NATO, Pledges To Hold Russia "Accountable" | ZeroHedge
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults | ZeroHedge
- Which Nation Do Americans See As Their Greatest Enemy (Spoiler Alert: It's Not Russia) | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Says There Is A "Problem" With The Euro, Blames Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's who is going to get rich from the Snap IPO | Business Insider
- How comedian Pete Holmes used his divorce to create HBO's next big comedy show | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Loads of Americans are moving to these 10 cities | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- Trump isn't adjusting well to life in the White House — he's reportedly... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider