Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How The Left Learned To Love States' Rights | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, S&P Futures Little Changed On Brexit Day | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Day Arrives: Why One Trader Thinks It Will Lead To A "Hefty Rally" In Sterling | ZeroHedge
- The Robots Win: Blackrock Bets On Computers Over Human Stock Pickers, Fires Dozens | ZeroHedge
- SocGen Reveals The Best Trading Strategy Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- ‘Most Secure Coin In World’ ? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle has a 'clean' menu — but many customers are still... | Business Insider
- The booming US auto market is starting to get risky | Business Insider
- How Nike has been the ultimate authority on 'cool' for 40 years | Business Insider
- PAUL RYAN: House Intel chair should not recuse himself from Russia... | Business Insider
- An accountant shares 3 tax mistakes he sees every year — and how to avoid them | Business Insider
- Fox News criticized for 'news alert' about Trump's weekend | Business Insider
- Thieves broke into a German museum and stole a massive $4.5... | Business Insider