Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HSBC MoNeY LauNDRY... | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Resume Rise To New Records As US Prepares For First Annual Deflation Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales & Prices Slip But Weather-Impacted Midwest Sales Surge | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Not "Off The Lows" | ZeroHedge
- "NEIN" - Germany's Bild Has A Message For Greece: "No More Billions For Greedy Greeks" | ZeroHedge
- What Happens If The Department Of Homeland Security Shuts Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 quotes that take you inside Albert Einstein's revolutionary mind | Business Insider
- The best men's haircut for every face shape | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- World art sales hit new record in 2014 | Business Insider
- Germany's biggest newspaper is furious that Angela... | Business Insider
- The personality types of all 50 states | Business Insider
- Here's how Marcus Aurelius got himself out of bed every morning | Business Insider