Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- Peak Empire 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- US Taxpayers Pay For SEC To Arrange Early Release Of Data To HFTs | ZeroHedge
- Moody For No Reason | iBankCoin.com
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Get Ready For Marvel's First Female Superhero Movie | Business Insider
- Incredible Photos Show The Sequence Of Tuesday Night's Rocket... | Business Insider
- Sweden recognises Palestinian state | Business Insider
- Here's The Crazy Diet That Explains Why Al Sharpton Is Shrinking | Business Insider
- There Are 48 Billion Reasons Why Retailers Are Going To War With Apple (AAPL, WMT) | Business Insider
- Most Of The Highest-Paid Players In The World Series Will Not Start Game 7 | Business Insider