Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yamada on Market Top, Multi-Year Breakouts in Tech Stocks, and Downtrend in Gold | Financial Sense
- The Four Biggest Threats to this Bull Market | Financial Sense
- An Insufferable Beer Crisis Hits California | ZeroHedge
- Obama Sued: House Authorizes Lawsuit Against President With 225-201 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Forget Ebola, Florida Issues "Flesh-Eating Bacteria" Public Health Warning | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Tumble To Lows As Post-Payrolls Exuberance Fades, 10Y Yield At 2.50% | ZeroHedge
- Is JPMorgan About To Bailout Argentina? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beats' Subscription Music Guru Will Now Run iTunes Radio At Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Google Will Dismantle Its Floating Barge That Was Going To Be Used To Sell... | Business Insider
- Giraffe Dies After Head Strikes Overpass | Business Insider
- Defiant Ohio Gubernatorial Candidate Blames 'Sleazy' GOP... | Business Insider
- Latin America Is Becoming More And More Authoritarian | Business Insider
- Here's The Most Important Investing Lesson From 'Think Like A Freak... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek