Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can Macron Save The World? Save France? | ZeroHedge
- Schumer: "U.S. Is No Longer Fact-Based" Nation; Breitbart News A "Threat To Democracy" | ZeroHedge
- Gary Cohn Is The Leading Candidate To Replace Janet Yellen: Beacon | ZeroHedge
- What The Wage Equality Crusaders Don't Understand | ZeroHedge
- World Stocks Hit All Time High, S&P Futures Rise To Within 1% Of Record | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 225: Ryan Deiss – 3 Reasons Why College is (still) a Lie | Altucher Confidential
- Blistering Foreign Demand In Blockbuster 2 Year Auction; Highest Indirects In 8 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JOHN KASICH: Here's what surprised me about Trump's first 100 days | Business Insider
- State Department website promotes Trump's Mar-a-Lago as the '... | Business Insider
- John Kasich, a former Fox News host, responds to Bill O'Reilly's ouster | Business Insider
- 18 unique Mother's Day cards you can find at Etsy | Business Insider
- Apple is catastrophically late to the self-driving car game (AAPL,... | Business Insider
- How to use FaceApp — the popular new app that can make you... | Business Insider
- Amazon’s best-selling air purifier meets the same standards as those used in medical... | Business Insider