Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- ABC's of the AIIB | Financial Sense
- When Europe Gets Greece’s Jingle Mail: Dealing With Default | Financial Sense
- Where The Rich Buy Their College Degrees | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Democracy Under Fire: Troika Looks To Force Greek Political "Reshuffle" | ZeroHedge
- 2015's Lowest Volume, VIX Crush, & Data Dump Send Stocks To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why the costumes in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' will be much different... | Business Insider
- Dortmund's Hummels 'turns down Man Utd' | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- How former NFL star Tiki Barber hires at his startup | Business Insider
- These maps show what ISIS has achieved in the last year | Business Insider
- HP reports earnings: Revenue dropped 7% but HP did beat on profit (HPQ) | Business Insider
- Dogs domesticated over 27,000 years ago: study | Business Insider