Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Credit Markets Tumble Most In 3 Months As Default Spooks Lenders, Deals Pulled | ZeroHedge
- China Sides With Russia On Sanctions; Ambassador Warns "Western Nations Would Be Hurting Themselves" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine's Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Tanks Rolling Out | ZeroHedge
- LET US REJOICE | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Unchanged Ahead Of Jobs Number Following First Ever Chinese Corporate Bond Default | ZeroHedge
- The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Some Conservatives Think 'Bridgegate' Might Actually... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider
- The Best Smartwatch On The Planet Just Got Better For Android Users | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIDER: Facebook And China —... | Business Insider
- Here Are All The Reasons Why People Are Skeptical Of The Newsweek Bitcoin Story | Business Insider
- A US Destroyer Is Joining The Search For The Missing Malaysia Airlines 777... | Business Insider