Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Clouds on the Horizon for Vices | Financial Sense
- Buy Silver – “Best Precious Metals Trade” | ZeroHedge
- China Has Quietly Bailed Out Over $220 Billion In Bad Debt In The Past 2 Months | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buyers Lift WTI Crude Back Over $48 | ZeroHedge
- For First Time Since World War II, "Right-Wing, Anti-Immigrant, Euroskeptic" Set To Become President Of Austria | ZeroHedge
- FBI's Own Report Exposes "War On Cops" As Pure Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Retail Department Store Carnage: Amazon to Blame? Mish 12-Point Summation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street's shrinking workforce in one chart | Business Insider
- Get a top-rated Coleman camping tent for under $100 — and... | Business Insider
- FORMER CIA DIRECTOR: Why I won't vote for Donald... | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to eat a $245 meal at one of New York City... | Business Insider
- KFC is getting killed by a restaurant half its size — and now it's making huge... | Business Insider
- Yahoo says Marissa Mayer faced 'specific security threats... | Business Insider
- A manhunt is underway for the suspect in a Massachusetts cop killing | Business Insider