Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For Nazi Industrialists And Hitler's Banker "All Was Forgiven" | ZeroHedge
- The Fate of The Tech Bubble Is In The Hands Of Just One Company | ZeroHedge
- Volatility Is The Square Root Of Time & Fat Tails | ZeroHedge
- Just 6 Charts | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Creates Zombies In One Simple Flow Chart | ZeroHedge
- Germany Prepares For "Plan B", Says Greece Would "Need Not Only A Third Bailout, But Fourth, Fifth Or Even More" | ZeroHedge
- Gold: Year 2007 Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Gasquet, Kyrgios seek French Open boost at ATP Estoril | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Twitter account was hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Putin says 'no regrets' over Crimea annexation | Business Insider
- It looks like the Apple Watch's screen is nearly indestructible (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Apple Watch apps will start getting way better really soon (AAPL) | Business Insider