Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Battle For Aleppo Is Over, Now The Real War Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Threatens Trump Ban Over "Harassment And Hateful Conduct" | ZeroHedge
- One Scary Chart: Venezuela's Currency Disintegrates | ZeroHedge
- General Market Topics Discussion (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Story ... A Letter From Hank Fellerman To Bill Murphy | ZeroHedge
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Is Stepping Down | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Carnival will pay a record $40... | Business Insider
- Top Trump aide brushes off furor over Trump's phone call with Taiwan | Business Insider
- 10 items not to buy from Costco | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods just hit a golf shot in a tournament for the first time in 16 months | Business Insider
- Activists prevented from leaving Egypt say the country is a... | Business Insider
- A-10 pilot from... | Business Insider
- This new shoe brand makes some of the best pairs... | Business Insider