Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 10 Examples Of The Social Decay That Is Eating Away At America Like Cancer | ZeroHedge
- Least Transparent Ever: Obama Fighting to Prevent Release Of CIA Torture Report | ZeroHedge
- Still Lower Prices Ahead For Oil? | Financial Sense
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- NATO Jets Surrounding Russia: Before And After | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Insanely Expensive, But There's A Secret Benefit Of Living In... | Business Insider
- Strong Japan quake leaves 39 injured, hits popular ski... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid... | StreetInsider.com
- Gay singers test country music's appeal | Business Insider
- Stewart Butterfield Says His Insanely Popular App Slack Is 'Terrible... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Italy's first female astronaut heads to ISS in... | Business Insider