Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Always the Opposite, Friends. Always the Opposite | iBankCoin.com
- Americans Are "Fired Up" About First Commercially Available Flamethrowers | ZeroHedge
- Global Grain Stocks At 30 Year Highs Mean Food Deflation Is Next | ZeroHedge
- Dudley Just Killed The Rate Hike: "September Less Compelling; I Hope We Can Raise Rates This Year" | ZeroHedge
- Playing the Chinese Trump Card | Financial Sense
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Rutgers University Warns Students - "There Is No Such Thing As Free Speech" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Contact lens makers taking fight over price law to court | Business Insider
- Brazil enters recession in second quarter | Business Insider
- The most influential name in activism you've never heard of is on an absolute tear... | Business Insider
- Smoke grounds aircraft battling some Washington wildfires... | Business Insider
- Internet connectivity is driving the biggest in-car... | Business Insider
- Rover bow-wows out as Bella and Alfie take dog name... | Business Insider
- Here's why adults — including actor Daniel Craig — are buying this children'... | Business Insider