Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
- UBS Debunks "Strong Consumer" Farce Saying Consumer Credit Cycle Is In "Later Innings" | ZeroHedge
- In 50 Years This Has Never Failed To Trigger A Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Stress Test Preview: What To Expect And How To Trade It | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: DNC – Discerning & Notional Conjugations | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong: Throw Out the Fundamentals—Negative Rates Could Push the Dow Up to 40,000 | Financial Sense
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Reappears: "I Took One For The Team" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what would happen if a comet crashed into Earth | Business Insider
- US economy grows less than expected in Q2 | Business Insider
- Manchester United has reportedly agreed to pay record $125 million transfer... | Business Insider
- 12 Taco Bell menu items you can't find in America | Business Insider
- ARMY RANGER: The difference between covert and clandestine operations... | Business Insider
- CNN responds to Drudge headline: 'Absurd' to say Wolf Blitzer was celebrating... | Business Insider
- This $270 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider