Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Universities Ban Politically-Incorrect Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- "No Going Back": Iraq Demands Exemption From Oil Production Cut, As Rosneft Slams Saudis | ZeroHedge
- Caterpillar Retail Sales Decline For 46 Consecutive Months; Worst Month For North America Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Did AT&T Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- Which Would Be The Better Economist Cover? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A coffee expert shares the 6 things every coffee drinker should have | Business Insider
- THE CORPORATE TREASURY FINTECH REPORT: The emerging firms that help... | Business Insider
- Mexico's bloodshed keeps getting worse — homicides hit a new high for... | Business Insider
- Poll: Clinton sprints to a double-digit lead with less than 15... | Business Insider
- The tech behind last week’s massive internet attack has been identified — and... | Business Insider
- 17 historical photos that show how the wealthy traveled in the early... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump has received his first major newspaper endorsement | Business Insider