Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ignoring Occam's Razor (Or Why It's Not Different This Time) | ZeroHedge
- Three Sets of Influences in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- China Fears iPhone Is "Threat To National Security" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Plays With Fire By Using Bank Sanctions as Political Tools | Financial Sense
- Israel Releases Videos Of Bombing Raids As Gaza Casualties Top 100 | ZeroHedge
- What Is Power Consumption Telling Us About The US Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Forget Puerto Rico, German Munis Are In Trouble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Brilliant Management Advice From LinkedIn's Billionaire... | Business Insider
- Here's The 1898 Version Of Those Nigerian Email... | Business Insider
- We Visited Zendesk's Sleek New Office, Where Reception Doubles As A Bar | Business Insider
- Here's The Plan To Re-Float The Wrecked Costa Concordia Cruise... | Business Insider
- Investigation Finds Multiple 'Serious' Incidents... | Business Insider
- 13 San Francisco Homes That Sold For Much More Than Their Asking Price | Business Insider