Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If You Like Your "Boots On The Ground", Here's Even More - Obama To Send 350 Troops To Iraq | ZeroHedge
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- IQ, IP and 8 Commandments of Corporate Governance | ZeroHedge
- Out Of The Office | iBankCoin.com
- The Chart Obama Does Not Want Merkel To See | ZeroHedge
- The 'Wages-Fuel-Demand' Fallacy | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We Still Don't Have Assurance From Apple That iCloud Is Safe (AAPL) | Business Insider
- French finance minister hints at cut in 2015 savings... | Business Insider
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- Ukraine Soldiers Are Battling Russian Tanks In... | Business Insider
- It's Looking More And More Like Scotland May Just... | Business Insider
- Meet The World's Hottest Billionaire Offspring | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com