Kung-Fu Hustle, Get Ready for the Pain (FXP)
The Chinese Economy is being blamed in part for the huge drop in equities yesterday. Lack of growth or just not hitting the numbers the Powers-that-be want for China is going to further hurt our U.S. stocks and kick the pants off Chinese stocks.
Your friend for the battle? That would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) and a clip from the movie Kung-Fu Hustle.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
(WallStNation.com) One fund dide quite well yesterday, that would be the ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP) which ran up 7.6%. Playing the FXP is a way to bank coin as China catches the blame for the latest bearish swing.
Short China - ProShares UltraSh FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE:FXP)
Traders are worried that the slowdown in China is going to cause us all pain, Chinese equities are under severe pressure today and the selling is most likely to continue. If it does than the FXP is your weapon of choice.
ProShares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (the Fund) seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice the inverse daily performance of the FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (the Index). The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This free float-adjusted index caps the weight of any of constituent stock at 10% to ensure broad representation of the Chinese economy. The Fund takes positions in securities and/or financial instruments that, in combination, should have similar daily return characteristics as –200% of the daily return of the Index.
Now, enjoy the clip:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Last Pillar Standing Breaks - They're Taking Out The "Generals" | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Enter Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Something Unexpected Happened When A Distressed Credit Fund Tried To Liquidate | ZeroHedge
- "It's Worse Than 2008": CEO Of World's Largest Shipping Company Delivers Dire Assessment Of Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Growth "Story" Is Over: Amazon Authorizes $5 Billion Stock Buyback | ZeroHedge
- Carnage Continues - Japanese Stocks Crash (Again) As Australia Enters Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- "Bloodbath" In Black Gold - Buffett's Phillips 66 Dumps Oil In Cushing, Crashes Crude Spreads To 5 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook is testing a revolutionary internet service (FB) | Business Insider
- How to avoid 8 of the most common travel scams in Europe | Business Insider
- The best public college in every state | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg explains how Facebook got more small businesses to buy ads (FB) | Business Insider
- A suicide bomber in Syria's capital has killed at... | Business Insider
- Here's an explanation of Ben Graham's concept of 'margin of safety' | Business Insider
- Iran is upgrading its missiles and getting a Russian... | Business Insider