Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet SAM, Brick Laying Robot That Does The Work Of 6 Humans | ZeroHedge
- Market Looking Toppy; Exercise Patience | Financial Sense
- Death At Your Door: Knock-And-Talk Police Tactics Rip A Hole In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- Is Bank Lending a Concern? | Financial Sense
- BuzzFeed Preparing For 2018 IPO | ZeroHedge
- "American Psycho" Author Blasts Hollywood Snowflakes For "Childish Meltdowns" Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- Bezos Bursts Above Buffett To Become World's Second Richest Man | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US jobs are being threatened by automation | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Will Smith and the rest of the 'Fresh Prince' cast had a... | Business Insider
- GameStop exec says the Nintendo Switch will have supply issues until 2018... | Business Insider
- The world's rarest and most ancient dog has just been re-discovered in the wild... | Business Insider
- 2 Miami police officers have been shot by a group of men... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn is the 2nd activist to target GM in 2 years — one chart... | Business Insider