Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece’s Referendum | Financial Sense
- The "Nightmare Of The Euro-Architects" Is Coming True: JPM Now Sees Grexit, Eurogroup "Split In Coming Days" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Plunge Again, "VIX" Hits Record, "Nasdaq" Down 40% From Highs | ZeroHedge
- Independence Day, Twice Removed | ZeroHedge
- China Chicanery Causes Chaos | Financial Sense
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- As A Reminder, This Is What Capital Controls In Cyprus Looked Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the world's biggest banks just admitted bitcoin... | Business Insider
- Experienced business travelers reveal their favorite travel tips | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider
- VAROUFAKIS: 'Our NO is a majestic, big YES to a democratic Europe.... | Business Insider
- Nobel tributes at Dalai Lama 80th birthday bash in US | Business Insider
- There is an auction in London that lets you live like a rich... | Business Insider
- LeBron James reportedly won't talk to the Cavs until a... | Business Insider