Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche CEO Goes Full 'Dick Fuld': Bailout "Out Of The Question" Sees "Few Risks... Comfortable Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Cheryl Mills Require Criminal Immunity? | ZeroHedge
- Germany Goes There: "You Can't Compare Deutsche Bank To Lehman" | ZeroHedge
- Jihadists Target Spain | ZeroHedge
- Secret Truth Revealed about THE REAL DEBATE | ZeroHedge
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- Will Deutsche Bank's Collapse Be Worse Than Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IAB interviews pros on virtual reality's potential | Business Insider
- THE REGTECH REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Google's new 'Station' program aims to... | Business Insider
- The downfall of fast-casual restaurants | Business Insider
- The oil crash is causing Saudi Arabia to cut pay by 20% | Business Insider
- This is the MacBook Pro accessory I couldn’t live without | Business Insider
- Science-backed judgements people make based on the shape of your face... | Business Insider