Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Jan 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Drink Up World: The 4 Companies That Control Global Whiskey Production | ZeroHedge
- Baltic Dry Index: 666 | ZeroHedge
- Alexis Tsipras Most Outrageous Outburst Yet? | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: All Eyes On Yellen Who Better Not Disappoint | ZeroHedge
- Cramer Does It Again: Box Is "Home-Run" In "Remarkably Healthy Market" | ZeroHedge
- Marissa Mayer's (Value) Added: Yahoo Is Now Worth A Negative $1 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why You Should Expect More Turbulence Next Time You Fly | Business Insider
- Rap mogul 'Suge' Knight in deadly hit-and-run: media | Business Insider
- We're Now Getting A Sense Of The New Gambling World Order | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank profit more than doubles | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Fed ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Greek government set for first talks with eurozone... | Business Insider
- Golden boot glitters as UAE size up Iraq in Asian Cup | Business Insider