Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Something "Unexpected" Happened When Seattle Raised The Minimum Wage | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures See Massive $1.5 Billion "Non Profit" Liquidation In "One Minute" | ZeroHedge
- Illinois Warns Of "Crippling Tax Hikes", "Devastating Impact" If Largest Pension Fund Admits Reality | ZeroHedge
- Someone Just Puked $1.5 Billion Of Notional Gold, And The Selling Continues | ZeroHedge
- Demographic HomeMageddon Underway... Will Last Until At Least 2035 | ZeroHedge
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- Why Today's 2 Year Auction Is Important | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best new feature in 'Madden 17' has nothing to do with playing football... | Business Insider
- 6 ways America's national parks have dramatically shaped the history of science... | Business Insider
- Why Tesla's newest release isn’t really a hypercar (TSLA) | Business Insider
- This device can turn your kitchen into a four-star restaurant | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain discusses the new season of 'Parts Unknown... | Business Insider
- A wave of activist hedge funds are shaking up Japan | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert digs up 'shocking' video of Donald... | Business Insider