Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About the Fed’s Relationship With Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- The Case For A Bull Or Bear Market In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- An Interesting Spread | iBankCoin.com
- Macro Weakness Sends Stocks Reeling, All Indices Red Post-MH17 | ZeroHedge
- Can Germany Carry Europe’s Weight In The Next Financial Crisis? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider
- Terrifying Iceberg Collapse Caught On Camera | Business Insider
- Soccer Deals Shows Why Advertising On NBA Uniforms Is Inevitable | Business Insider
- 10 Packing Hacks For Your Next Move | Business Insider
- Cisco Executive: An Internet Troll Is Ruining My Life And Now I'm Fighting Back (... | Business Insider
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew Warns Tax Inversions Are Increasing At 'Breakneck Speed'... | Business Insider
- Another Sign That The Death Of Baseball Has Been Greatly Exaggerated | Business Insider