Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Miss, August Drastically Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug Off Ebola, Surge Most Since 2011, Still A Red October | ZeroHedge
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- This Is Where The IMF's Christine Lagarde Is Working On Her Tan Right Now | ZeroHedge
- High Yield Corporate Algo Gone Wild | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malcolm Gladwell Reveals The Personality Trait That's Made Him So Successful... | Business Insider
- What Gets You Excited About Buying A Car? Please Take Our Short Survey | Business Insider
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- Man with 'Islamic extremist leanings' attacks NY... | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Rockwell Medical, Oxigene, Prosensa, Sarepta | TheStreet.com
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider