Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- China Tests Nuclear ICBMs, US Analyst Warns "Arms Control Is Failing To Increase American Security" | ZeroHedge
- There Always Seems To Be One | iBankCoin.com
- Two More Cops Shot After Yesterday's Brutal New York "Execution" | ZeroHedge
- Bank Revenues Plummet 17% In October And November According To Citi | ZeroHedge
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Everyone Is Sending Weird Pictures And Tweets Saying 'Crave That Mineral... | Business Insider
- Anti-Islamist Essebsi wins Tunisia presidential vote | Business Insider
- Driver ploughs into pedestrians in France... | Business Insider
- The Amazing Story Of Japan's Groundbreaking Bullet Train | Business Insider
- Apple Supplier Responds To Documentary Exposing Brutal... | Business Insider
- Sony Reportedly Tried To Get Dish Network To Release 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Mark Cuban Threatened To Leave Shark Tank Over Sony's 'Insulting... | Business Insider