Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Modern-Day Monetary Cranks and the Fed's "Inflation" Target | ZeroHedge
- The Trap Has Been Laid | iBankCoin.com
- Putting The Real Story Of Energy & The Economy Together | ZeroHedge
- These "Everyday Americans" Endorse Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Did a Billion-Dollar Buyout Just Signal the Bottom in Oil? | Financial Sense
- Men Go Mad In Herds | ZeroHedge
- HEAD of the FBI’s Anthrax Investigation Says the Whole Thing Was a SHAM | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Western starring Michael Fassbender is hilarious, violent, and awesome | Business Insider
- Wenger eyes Cup record after Arsenal edge into final | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 41 pictures that will change how you look at rabbits forever | Business Insider
- Iraq's Prime Minister doesn... | Business Insider
- Zuma cancels state trip as xenophobic violence... | Business Insider
- Photos of the tunnel police think the Hatton Garden jewel robbery gang drilled in... | Business Insider