Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- What Drought? Trump Tells Californians "We're Going To Solve Your Water Problem" | ZeroHedge
- Brits "Appalled, Disgusted" At Brexit Postal Ballot 'Fraud' | ZeroHedge
- Trickle-Down Crash? Trophy Assets Suddenly Tanking | ZeroHedge
- Why Management Is Incentivized To Fabricate Earnings: It's All About non-GAAP Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BMW has created 100 years worth of incredible machines — here are some of the best | Business Insider
- 8 intense arm workouts you can do virtually anywhere | Business Insider
- 10 legendary computers photographed in a way in which they've never been seen... | Business Insider
- Shinzo Abe is trying to 'reignite powerfully the... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn's billionaire... | Business Insider
- Chuck Todd confronts Bernie Sanders on his superdelegate strategy:... | Business Insider
- The Native Ad Report: Revenue forecasts and top drivers | Business Insider