Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Blind Faith Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Fumbling Towards Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gates Embraces "Tax The Robots" Socialist Idiocy: Four Questions For The World's Richest Man | ZeroHedge
- Oops! The Economy Is Like A Self-Driving Car | ZeroHedge
- DHS Issues Sweeping New Rules On Deportation Of Illegal Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These new leaked photos appear to reveal more details about... | Business Insider
- Trump's lawyer has told 4 different stories about the Russia-... | Business Insider
- Trump chaos is forcing Mexico's crisis-... | Business Insider
- How Apple CarPlay could completely disrupt the auto industry (AAPL, GM) | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 'F--- you for that': Milo... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek