Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Golfing, Obama Holds Late Ebola Meeting - Guess Who Missed It (Again)! | ZeroHedge
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- Market Uncertainty Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents | TheStreet.com
- McDonald's Menu Is Driving Away Cash-Strapped Customers | Business Insider
- Here's The First Team Photo Of The People Behind Google's New $100... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Might Launch A Smartwatch In A Few Weeks (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Five Reasons the Market Is Wrong to Think the U.S. Is Like Europe | TheStreet.com
- The US Just Resupplied Kurdish Forces Fighting ISIS In Kobani | Business Insider
- Here's The First Ad To Hit Snapchat | Business Insider