Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Explaining The Latest War In The Middle East With One Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- AIIB, SDRs, and the Yuan – Latest Developments | Financial Sense
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- The Battlefield is Primed for Carnage | iBankCoin.com
- "Serious Depressive Episode" May Have Driven Germanwings Pilot To "Criminal, Mad, Suicidal" Action, Prosecutors Allege | ZeroHedge
- Police Gas Student Protesters In Quebec | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage & Hawkish Yellen Leave Dow In The Red For 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rooney, Kane on target in England stroll | Business Insider
- Nigeria's Jonathan calls for peaceful vote | Business Insider
- Slack's security breach may be worse than it's letting... | Business Insider
- How Margot Robbie went from Aussie soap-opera star to blockbuster bombshell | Business Insider
- This man built an $18 billion Silicon Valley company —... | Business Insider
- Nobel's will goes on display for first time | Business Insider
- Unboxing: The new Cheez-It Crunch'd Cheese Puffs | Business Insider