Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSA Chief Pushes Legislation To Stifle The First Amendment | ZeroHedge
- Anticipating Friday’s Employment Report | Financial Sense
- Read This Post Before You Humiliate Yourselves with Bad Decisions | iBankCoin.com
- "Behind The Kiev Snipers It Was Somebody From The New Coalition" - A Stunning New Leak Released | ZeroHedge
- I AM HAVING FUN | iBankCoin.com
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Hello HillaryCare: ObamaCare Deadline Extended Beyond Obama's Term | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JOBLESS CLAIMS FALL MORE THAN EXPECTED | Business Insider
- 5 Questions For David Rosenberg | Business Insider
- VANGUARD: You're Missing Out On A Giant Opportunity If You're Only Invested... | Business Insider
- 11 Underrated Colleges Where You Can Get A Great Education | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The State Department Put Out A List Of Vladimir Putin's Top 10... | Business Insider
- MARC ANDREESSEN: Carl Icahn Is Making Up A Fake Conspiracy Theory Out Of Thin Air | Business Insider