Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Korea Launches Long-Range Rocket | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt Renews Its Decline | Financial Sense
- Why The 'Sultan Of Chaos' Is Freaking Out | ZeroHedge
- Crunch Time? | ZeroHedge
- The Mechanics Of NIRP: How The Fed Will Bring Negative Rates To The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About Politics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Butterfinger is encouraging NFL players to break the... | Business Insider
- McDonald's is putting something other than toys in Happy Meals for a... | Business Insider
- A tattoo shop in Vermont is giving out... | Business Insider
- NATO is planning... | Business Insider
- Libertarian Party candidate: Bernie Sanders vs. Donald Trump would be our 2016... | Business Insider
- Watch Emily Ratajkowski make an NFL-worthy catch in... | Business Insider
- Over 100 people are still missing after a strong earthquake rattled... | Business Insider