Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- "It's Different This Time?" What Happened To US Oil Drillers During The Last Price War | ZeroHedge
- "Now That's What I Call A Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Two FBI Agents Shot Near Ferguson Protests | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- HAPPY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Grocery Wars: Can AmazonFresh Grab a Place at the Nation's Table? | TheStreet.com
- How Samsung Executive David Eun Changed His Life After Surviving A Plane Crash Last... | Business Insider
- Pele in 'special care' as condition worsens -... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Best States For Turkey Jobs | Business Insider
- Seth Rogen's Family Lied To Him About Why They Didn't Celebrate Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- 17 Tricks Stores Use To Make You Spend More Money | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of The Women Who Were Meant To Be The First Astronauts | Business Insider