Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Student Debt By Major: What Not To Study To Avoid A Lifetime Of Debt Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- The Real Reason Why The Netherlands Repatriated Its Gold | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Proof That Golf And Economics Don't Mix | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Bill Cosby And GATA | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Keeping the samba drum beating in Ireland's '... | Business Insider
- New Kerry, Zarif meeting in Iran nuclear talks: US | Business Insider
- Legendary Investor Ben Horowitz On How To Handle Raises And Demotions... | Business Insider
- Suicide blast at Afghan volleyball game kills around 50 | Business Insider
- Arsenal, Man United in Premier League duel to stay in... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com