Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Stuka | Financial Sense
- Will the Shale Gas Revolution Make North America’s LNG Ambitions Obsolete? | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Escalates: Police, Some Armed With Chainsaws, Storm Protest Camp - Live Webcasts | ZeroHedge
- GM Appoints First Female CEO As Mary Barra Replaces Dan Akerson | ZeroHedge
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
- Steve Liesman: "Get Ready, Here It Comes: A December Taper" | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 21 Bizarre Pictures From China’s Theme Park Full Of World Landmarks | Business Insider
- What Imgur Is And Why Yahoo Wants To Buy It | Business Insider
- Mortgage Rates Tick Up to Highest Levels Since September | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- REPORT: There's An 'Urgent' Situation On International Space... | Business Insider
- Florida International University Students Arrested In... | Business Insider
- This Is What It Would Be Like To Have A Robot That Loves You | Business Insider