Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Meet “OSHbot” Lowes New Store Helper; Goodbye Retail Associates, Hello Robots | Financial Sense
- Small Caps Surge Green Year-To-Date; VIX Decoupling | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Flu or Ebola? US hospitals prepare for a confusing season... | Business Insider
- 4 Dead After Plane Crashes Into Kansas... | Business Insider
- Jake Gyllenhaal Goes Psycho In His Dark New Movie 'Nightcrawler' | Business Insider
- Charlie Rangel Says Some Republicans 'Believe That... | Business Insider
- The Second Languages Of Every Part Of The World In One... | Business Insider
- The No. 1 Thing Richard Branson Cares About When Hiring | Business Insider
- Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi Gave The Perfect Advice For Getting Noticed At Work | Business Insider