Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marc Faber: Invest 25% Of Investment Portfolios In Gold Bullion | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Impossible: We Can't Believe The Mighty Titanic Could Actually Sink | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Soars After Smashing Expectations: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Ep. 177 – Ramit Sethi: What Happens When You Make $50,000 In One Month? | Altucher Confidential
- I Went to the Democratic National Convention… | Altucher Confidential
- Tale of Two Economies: Industrial vs. Consumer | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Russians just gave the Syrian Air Force 10 new jets | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer is still more popular than any past Yahoo CEO (YHOO) | Business Insider
- A booming NYC fast-food chain just fixed the biggest limitation with Indian food in... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Bloomberg is going to savage Trump | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- I sat through a high-pressure timeshare sales pitch, and it wasn't the nightmare I expected | Business Insider