Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are The Swiss Going Crazy? $25 Minimum Wage Referendum In May | ZeroHedge
- The Secret World Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan Turns Up the Heat in the Electric Car Race | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- These 50 Companies Are The Champions Of The World (AAPL, EBAY, GOOG) | Business Insider
- GM CEO Mary Barra Launches Product Integrity Group | TheStreet.com
- Nike Is Trying To Tamp Down Rumors That The FuelBand Is... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek