Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Year Of "Pain Trades" And Flash Crashes: 2015 Summarized In 10 Bullet Points | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Flattest In 7 Months As 30Y Yield Drops Under 3.00% | ZeroHedge
- Paris Attacks: The Acuity of Hindsight | Financial Sense
- Apple Accounted For 20% Of All U.S. Margin Expansion Since 2010 - Why This Matters | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Revised Higher As Inventories Surge Again, Personal Consumption Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Should People Be Allowed To Work For $1 An Hour? | ZeroHedge
- The Renminbi’s Path of Least Resistance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Patriots improve to 10-0, beat Bills 20-13 | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Bayern, Barcelona qualify for Champions League last 16 | Business Insider
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND to... | Business Insider