Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black(er) Monday Looms: Dow Futures Down 220 After J-Hole Speeches & China Fold | ZeroHedge
- Gartman Goes From "Stock Prices Have A Long Way To Fall" To "I'm Confused But Still Buying Stocks" In 7 Days | ZeroHedge
- Why So Much Oil Price Volatility? Blame The Speculators | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Since 2014 Foreign Central Banks Have Withdrawn 246 Tons Of Gold From The NY Fed | ZeroHedge
- Citi Slams Today's Historic Oil Surge: "Another False Start, Time To Fade The Rally" | ZeroHedge
- This Is Oil's Biggest 3-Day Rally In 25 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Official index: China manufacturing falls to 3-year low | Business Insider
- A bizarre custody case in New... | Business Insider
- Pakistan cricket fixing trio start long road to... | Business Insider
- This incredible foam stops bleeding in even untreatable traumatic wounds | Business Insider
- China manufacturing index slumps in August: govt | Business Insider
- Miller's hard-luck streak reaches 19 starts without a... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider