Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Liberian Police Open Fire On Ebola Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Russia On Way To Becoming World No 2 Gold Producer As Peak Gold Hits West | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Stuns Bondholders With Scorched-Earth "Cramdown" Plan | ZeroHedge
- Does Obama Need An Ice Bucket Challenge? | ZeroHedge
- Five Regions Where Big Oil Is Foolishly Chasing Profits | Financial Sense
- DOJ Announces Record $16.7 Billion Mortgage Settlement With Bank Of America: Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- What Are the Smart Guys Saying? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 Stunning Images Of Intricate Art Pieces In The Middle Of The... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Aftermath Of The Battle With ISIS Over The Dam That Could... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Today (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, SHLD) | Business Insider
- Move Over Tesla — Google Is Now A Carmaker (GOOG) | Business Insider