Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Humor: S##t Happens, But Not In China | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- RX For Revisionist Bunkum: A Lehman Bailout Wouldn’t Have Saved The Economy | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- New Global Crisis Imminent Due To “Poisonous Combination Of Record Debt And Slowing Growth", CEPR Report Warns | ZeroHedge
- Russia Activates Air Defense Missile System "To Guard Its Southern Frontiers" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This Is The Trophy That Larry Ellison's Team Staged A Miracle To Win | Business Insider
- NFL Says Muslim Player Who Got A 15-Yard Penalty For Praying... | Business Insider
- The Day 2 Hong Kong Protests Are Unbelievably Huge | Business Insider
- A 13-Year-Old Has Invented A Completely New Approach To Cleaning Up Oil... | Business Insider
- Seven additional bodies found on Japan volcano: media | Business Insider