Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Defense Of Trump's Deal With Carrier | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Who Still Lives At Home With Their Parents? | ZeroHedge
- Russian Cargo Ship Headed For International Space Station Burns Up Above Siberia After Loss Of Contact | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Rises To 10-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP'S TREASURY SECRETARY: No 'absolute tax cut' for the wealthy... | Business Insider
- One detail in the jobs report should unnerve the retail... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- 9 accessories that’ll help you get more out of your MacBook | Business Insider
- Draymond Green cost the Warriors a chance to beat the Rockets by kicking... | Business Insider
- A bunch of Deutsche Bank clients are learning the harsh reality of an age-old... | Business Insider
- In the 1970s the CIA created a spy drone the... | Business Insider