Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Metals: Start of a New Trend? | Financial Sense
- THE 1st ANNUAL iBANKCOIN LOTTERY WINNER IS… | iBankCoin.com
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- The Status Quo Persists | iBankCoin.com
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
- Riding the Wave Lower in This Stock | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Switch Off iCloud So Hackers Can't Find Your Naked Photos (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 3 Biotech Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory | TheStreet.com
- CDC Director: Ebola Outbreak 'Spiraling Out Of Control,' 'Window Of... | Business Insider
- Some People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes — Why That's True Will Surprise... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The Truth About Sapphire, The Insanely Hard Material Apple May Use For The iPhone 6... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider