Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lame Duck President Good for the Markets | Financial Sense
- Precious Metals Hit 3-Week Lows, ETFs “Could Sell Another 250 Tonnes of Gold” | Financial Sense
- New Highs: A View From the Top | iBankCoin.com
- Europe's EUR 500 Billion Ticking NPLTime Bomb | ZeroHedge
- The Debt Ceiling Is Back | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: What Is Normal? | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Tax Arrangements Are Nothing Short Of A Work Of Art | Business Insider
- College Student Accidentally Killed By Police During Home Invasion | Business Insider
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: KMP EPD MWE PAA WPZ EAC | TheStreet.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 5 Worst Home Renovation Projects | TheStreet.com
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider
- Here's How A Successful Lawyer Knew For Sure She Was A Sociopath | Business Insider