Apple Correcting Now with Target $578 Early March
Apple (AAPL) had an interesting week. The stock surged higher initially, and then fell $40 off the high with a significant price reversal. This example of parabolic price action can be explained in mathematical terms as follows.
Apple started to correct last week, and further correction into the $470's area over the next week or so seems likely. The support levels in that area could be tested as shown on the chart. Once the correction is complete, then a spectacular parabolic vertical phase to the $578 level is targeted.
Parabolic tops occur at the end of long up trends, and mathematically examples of this price behaviour "do not end well". That is, price tends to collapse soon after topping.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tens Of Thousands Rally In Moscow To Mourn Slain Boris Nemtsov | ZeroHedge
- The Fairy Tale Of Portugal's Successful Turnaround | ZeroHedge
- Uneven Housing Recovery in Pictures | Financial Sense
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
- Debt-To-GDP Ratios Demand Debt Jubilee | ZeroHedge
- More Flash Crashes To Come As Shadow Banking Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to beat jet lag, from a CEO with an insane travel schedule | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider
- Two kids were given only one sandwich — what they did next will... | Business Insider
- Here's your first look at Samsung's new phones: The Galaxy S 6 and... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Root's ton lifts England to 309-6 against Sri... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek