S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap September 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Fast Underwater | iBankCoin.com
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Bull or Bear? | iBankCoin.com
- GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS: RATES ARE NEVER GOING UP | iBankCoin.com
- FX Markets In Turmoil On Scottish Vote & Japan Economic Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for a Lift | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Warning Users NOT To Use One Of The Best New Features In iOS 8 ... Yet (... | Business Insider
- ISIS Carried Out A 'Complex And Penetrating Attack' In The Capital Of Iraq For The... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Moscow hails Ukraine self-rule olive branch for east | Business Insider
- Wal-Mart China Accused Of Firing Workers Who Claimed The Company Was Selling Expired Food... | Business Insider
- Apple's HealthKit Is Broken Just Hours Before iOS 8 Is Expected To Arrive... | Business Insider