S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Reading: Trumponomics | ZeroHedge
- Six Narratives On The Ascendancy Of Trump | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- China Curbs Gold Imports To Slow Capital Flight | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Soar Most In 2 Years Following Trump Election | ZeroHedge
- ESPN Still Bleeding Subs As 1.2mm People Ditch Service In Past 2 Months Alone | ZeroHedge
- Is The Industrial Metals Surge A Sign Of Growth In Economy, Market? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Mazda CX-9 is a terrific, stylish family SUV — with just a single problem | Business Insider
- How one of Led Zeppelin's greatest hits was made | Business Insider
- China's manufacturing sector hasn't looked this good in over 2 years... | Business Insider
- A massive healthcare bill includes a provision that could fast-track... | Business Insider
- Here's how the Internet of Things will... | Business Insider
- Here's what Europe's top traders expect from their bonuses this year... | Business Insider
- A major 'Westworld' finale reveal could involve Dolores' murderous past | Business Insider