S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Protected, Privileged Establishment Versus The Working Class | ZeroHedge
- China Says It Is Ready To Assume "World Leadership", Slams Western Democracy As "Flawed" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Keeping FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Asks "Are Americans Racists?" | ZeroHedge
- Iran Caught Smuggling Anti-Tank Missile Systems Through Ukraine Under "False Manifests" | ZeroHedge
- Ex-WSJ Reporter Finds George Soros Has Ties To More Than 50 "Partners" Of The Women’s March | ZeroHedge
- USD Dumps After Treasury Sec Nominee Mnuchin Warns Of "Excessively Strong" Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Knowing these 3 things will help drive your career forward in 2017 | Business Insider
- 'It's a little demoralizing': Watch Trump... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is cracking down on racy and misleading... | Business Insider
- Apple users have higher credit scores than everyone else | Business Insider
- Mexico's bloody cartel realignment is intensifying in one... | Business Insider