S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Someone Forget To Tell The Machines The US Is Shut Today? | ZeroHedge
- China Equity Rally Reaches Escape Velocity As Shenzhen Trades At 71X Earnings | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Capital Controls Are Designed To Protect The Banks From You | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: The Case For Truly 'Free' Trade | ZeroHedge
- Chuck Norris Warns Washington On Jade Helm: "Don't Mess With Texas" | ZeroHedge
- Now Hiring In China: Porn Identification Officers | ZeroHedge
- And Just Like That, Volume Is Back | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These dotcom startups look just like some of today's hottest tech... | Business Insider
- There's a way to make 'healthy' McDonald’s french fries, and you only... | Business Insider
- America's most reliable cars come from these two automakers | Business Insider
- The behind-the-scenes footage of 'Mad Max: Fury Road'... | Business Insider
- Kvitova struggles as giants make Paris entrance | Business Insider
- Here’s what the $56 billion Charter and Time Warner Cable merger is... | Business Insider
- The 8 essential items you need in your home survival kit | Business Insider