S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Weakens Again As Investors Seek The Safety Of... Portuguese Stocks! | ZeroHedge
- 20 Stunning Facts On The US Retail Apocalypse | ZeroHedge
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Yen Carry Slides In Early Pre-Open Trading | ZeroHedge
- Stocks For Your “Buy the Dip Grab Bag” | iBankCoin.com
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
- Diplomacy Fails In Ukraine: Putin Slams Kerry Plan, Kiev Issues Ultimatum, Crimea Suspends All Non-Moscow Flights | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Comedy Club Kicks Female Comedian Off The Schedule Because There Were 'Too Many Women... | Business Insider
- Stage Collapses In The Middle Of High School Performance, Sending Students Plunging | Business Insider
- Ashton Kutcher And Top Investor Ben Horowitz Danced While... | Business Insider
- How 'The... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Common Startup Mistakes | Business Insider
- Microsoft Did A Really Nice Thing And Replaced A Bunch Of Stolen PCs At SXSW | Business Insider
- SETH KLARMAN: This Is A 'Truman Show' Market Where Nothing Is Real | Business Insider