S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ENOUGH | iBankCoin.com
- More Bubble Talk | iBankCoin.com
- I AM NOW UP 6% FOR THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
- Japan Trade Deficit Largest in History; Imports Soar, Exports Barely Up | Financial Sense
- Durable Goods Beat On Surge In Boeing Orders, Capital Goods Orders Ahead Of Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Credit Bubble in History Runs Out Of Time | ZeroHedge
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 'Thoroughly Bizarre' Eclipse Is Happening Next Week | Business Insider
- Shocking Report Claims 'At Least 40' Veterans Died... | Business Insider
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com
- Why Politicians Care More About Old People Than Young People In One Chart | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Barbara Corcoran: Being Too Passionate Is Bad For Business | Business Insider
- Apple's Astronomical 800... | Business Insider