S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- W-I-L-D! | ZeroHedge
- UBS' Trading Roadmap For The "Day After" Brexit | ZeroHedge
- "Don't Try To Be A Hero Today" Veteran Trader Warns "Self-Preservation Is Paramount" | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Planning Your Brexit Night: Here Are The Key Events And Times To Stay Awake | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Halted Limit Down As VIX Spikes Above 26 | ZeroHedge
- Tyler Kling of Macro-Ops Says Junk Bonds Will Signal Equity Market Inflection Point | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Death toll rises to 23 in West Virginia flooding | Business Insider
- These charts helped US troops identify enemy aircraft during World War II | Business Insider
- Doctors and nurses were just... | Business Insider
- Clinton failed to hand over key email to State Department... | Business Insider
- This popular fan theory about Jon Snow might finally come true on Sunday's... | Business Insider
- ALERT: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- We found 8 of the most useful and portable coolers | Business Insider