S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WaLL STReeT'S FiRST GooD TRaDe... | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- E-Commerce With Chinese Characteristics | Financial Sense
- In 4 Short Weeks, The Administration Claims Obamacare Has Achieved 'Private Sector Effectiveness' | ZeroHedge
- Smart Instincts Focus on These Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Actor Steve Coogan Does Spot-On Impressions Of Hollywood's... | Business Insider
- Here's The Federally Mandated Technology That Could Have... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's How The Fiscal Cliff Deal Screwed Over The Poor | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Space Company Had Its First Successful Commercial... | Business Insider
- Re-Watch The Amazing Moment Nelson Mandela Gave His Famous Cape Town... | Business Insider