S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | ZeroHedge
- Trump Lays Out His Plan For First 100 Days In Office: Here Are The Highlights | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Taliban Release Drone Film Of Suicide Attack In Afghanistan | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Source At The State Department Revealed In Leaked Podesta Email | ZeroHedge
- "Fiat Money Quantity" & $11,000 Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 high-paying jobs to avoid if you're a selfish person | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The players from LeBron James' Miami Heat... | Business Insider
- 14 of the most ridiculous excuses people have used to call in sick | Business Insider
- Thousands of police officers stage a nearly weeklong protest in... | Business Insider
- People who actually lost jobs to Mexico and China are less likely to support Trump | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The favorite foods and eccentric eating habits of 9 ruthless dictators | Business Insider