S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Heroes, Villains, & Empty Suits | ZeroHedge
- BoJ Is Losing Control As Demand Wanes For JGBs | ZeroHedge
- Breaking Bad (Debt) - Episode 2 | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Chinese Documentary That Got Over 30 Million Views In One Day | ZeroHedge
- Japan Approaches Limit To Bond Buying Former BOJ Official Okina Warns | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Over At The "New York" Stock Exchange... Lasers | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billionaire Mike Ashley just lost... | Business Insider
- There's more and more evidence Bill O'Reilly made up stories... | Business Insider
- Check Google's plans for its crazy new campus in California (GOOG) | Business Insider
- N. Korea fires missiles in anger at South-US military... | Business Insider
- A fund that hasn't bought any new stocks in 80 years is... | Business Insider
- Curt Schilling destroys 2 dudes who were harassing his daughter on Twitter | Business Insider
- Mavericks balanced attack snaps Pelican's NBA win... | Business Insider