S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Collapses In Japan | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- Five Reported Killed In East Ukraine Following Ultra-nationalist Attack | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Militant Group Claims Responsibility For... | Business Insider
- This Chart Shows How The Rest Of The World Doesn't Even Come Close To US Military... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here's What Successful People Eat For Breakfast | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 31 Stunning Pictures Of American National Parks | Business Insider
- Jump-Start Your Day With This Ancient Coffee Recipe | Business Insider