S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New New York Housing Bubble: Park Avenue "Maids Quarters" Studio For $3.9 Million | ZeroHedge
- Who Wins from Rising Natural Gas Prices? | Financial Sense
- Fishing Out These Three Small Cap Plays Off Everyone’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- The Quiet Triumph Of Oil And Gas In Obama’s Policies | ZeroHedge
- Steve Cohen's SAC May Face Criminal Charges | ZeroHedge
- Yen Surges In Early Trading, Takes Out USDJPY 102 Stops | ZeroHedge
- Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Abe's Master Plan | Business Insider
- Thanks To Apple And Google, Wearable Technology Is On Track To Become A $50 Billion Market (... | Business Insider
- Google Glass Is Both Cool And Creepy | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Saudi Man Escapes Punishment Of Full Paralysis For Stabbing His Friend | Business Insider
- Maximum Security Prison Guard Shares The Most Disturbing Parts Of His Job | Business Insider
- Here's Steve Jobs Giving The Best Advice On How... | Business Insider