S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Gold, the SDR and BRICS | Financial Sense
- 2000x Normal Radiation Found In Tokyo Playground, Officials Deny Any Link To Fukushima | ZeroHedge
- Global Uncertainty With the Upper Hand | Financial Sense
- The Fed Lives In The Past | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks 'gives away' drinks after US system outage | Business Insider
- For tech entrepreneurs, hustle is... | Business Insider
- Tesla's website has been hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Lorient lifeline after crazy night in Marseille | Business Insider
- Amazon's true brilliance shone this week in a tale of three... | Business Insider
- Wall Street can't stop talking about the 'ridiculous' arrest of the... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek