S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- A New Look for the Weekly Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- Battleships And Helicopters Join Hunt For Missing Submarine: Sweden Prepares To "Use Weapons To Surface Sub" | ZeroHedge
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 Tricks For Sitting At Your Desk Without Hurting Your Back | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider
- Audi's High-... | Business Insider
- Here's What A Former Facebook Employee Learned About His 'Soul-Crushing... | Business Insider
- Women Are Going Crazy Over These No-Underwear Yoga Pants | Business Insider
- 9-Time NHL All-Star Jeremy Roenick Describes Life After 13... | Business Insider