S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thank You Obamacare - California Health Insurance Costs Spike Up To 88% In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- Six Current Economic Myths And Realities | ZeroHedge
- Portugal Plunges To 9-Month Lows, Europe's VIX At 3-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Economy Expands at 4.0% Annual Rate in Q2 | Financial Sense
- Useful Idiots and the Something for Nothing Society - Part 2 of 4 | ZeroHedge
- 3 WTF Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The House GOP Border Plan Just Blew Up In Its Face | Business Insider
- Apple Built An Online Highway For Your Downloads — And... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy... | Business Insider
- Notable 52... | StreetInsider.com
- 11 Little-Known Facts About China That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider