S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE | iBankCoin.com
- HuNTeR LuVS ASHLeY... | ZeroHedge
- Global Grain Stocks At 30 Year Highs Mean Food Deflation Is Next | ZeroHedge
- What The Yen Might Reveal | ZeroHedge
- What Bill Dudley's Hedge Fund Advisors Told Him About A September Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze Since 2008 Bank Bailout And Epic VIX Rigging Sends Stocks Green For The Week | ZeroHedge
- Here's How Long Saudi Arabia's US Treasury Stash Will Last Under $30, $40, And $50 Crude | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Student shot dead at US university | Business Insider
- Former Subway ad exec says he didn't know of Fogle'... | Business Insider
- Smith sharp as Chiefs rout Titans 34-10 in preseason game... | Business Insider
- The Latest: 71 dead migrants in Austrian truck, 4 kids | Business Insider
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut | Business Insider
- Where to house Europe's migrants? Schools, barracks,... | Business Insider