S&P 500 Rally Over - Bear Market Returns
Since the S&P 500 target was met Friday, and upon careful review, it is clear that the rally up from the October 2011 lows is now over.
The analysis of the mathematics (specifically the geometric patterns in combination with the symmetry) indicates strongly that the rally ended on Friday. Therefore, the bear market is anticipated to resume from this point.
Next week, a sharp pullback is to be expected down to the 1289-1295 level. Ongoing negotiations with Greece and resulting confusion are likely reasons why this would occur on a fundamental basis. February looks somewhat choppy overall.
Expect a full blown bear market from late February onwards and particularly March.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Simple Reason Why A Second American Civil War May Be Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- European, US Stocks In Eerie Calm As French Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Where There's Smoke... | ZeroHedge
- Banks at risk if this support gives way, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Ontario Finally Moves to Douse Real Estate Inferno | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to pull water out of thin air, even in the... | Business Insider
- The US will honor a 'dumb' refugee deal with... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Icelandic is at risk of becoming an extinct language... | Business Insider
- Trump is about to face his biggest test yet — and... | Business Insider
- This chart explains why Tesla has been making history (TSLA) | Business Insider
- An Illinois prosecutor is accusing pharmaceutical manufacturers of lying... | Business Insider