Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dramatic Time-Lapse Animation Showing America's Absurd Million Dollar Home Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- The CME Admits Futures Trading Was Rigged Under Old System | ZeroHedge
- South Africa's Standard Bank Victim Of "Perfectly Coordinated Attack" In Japanese ATM Scam | ZeroHedge
- Three Weird Consequences Of NIRP | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Most Widely Held Stocks By Hedge Funds | ZeroHedge
- "What A God-Damned Mess We've Left To Posterity" | ZeroHedge
- Warning Signs Everywhere | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former GOP primary challenger Rick Santorum throws... | Business Insider
- Here's what people earn in every US state | Business Insider
- The Supreme Court again rejected Illinois... | Business Insider
- There will be 34 billion IoT devices installed on Earth... | Business Insider
- These retro BMW concept cars are seriously stunning | Business Insider
- Israel's government just got pushed further... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch is facing a terrifying reality about its most loyal... | Business Insider