Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- Something Is Wrong With This Chart | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is A 6,000 Year Old Bubble" - Citi's Dutch Strategist Throws Up All Over Gold, Days After Dutch Gold Repatriation | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- PLaNeS, LaMeBRaiNS AND BaNKSTeR SCHLeMieLS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suit says Goldman Sachs, others rigged metals prices | Business Insider
- OPEC set for pivotal decision on oil output amount | Business Insider
- Ebola vaccine promising in first human trials: NIH | Business Insider
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale | StreetInsider.com
- How The Navy's Latest Anti-Submarine Aircraft... | Business Insider
- Mercedes' Ultra-Luxury Maybach Brand Is Officially... | Business Insider
- Celebrities Show Off Their Beats In Apple's New Ad (AAPL) | Business Insider