Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's How Obama Can Halt "Tax Inversions" Without Congress (& Why It Doesn't Matter) | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Beats After Last Week's Manufacturing PMI Record Miss, Employment Plunges | ZeroHedge
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- NY Regulator Demands Government Monitors "Inside" Barclays And Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Is Hong Kong-US Dollar Link About To End? HKMA Buys $715 Million To Support Peg | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Doing Channel Checks Into El Pollo Loco | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Jennifer Lawrence Prepares For Battle In The First 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay... | Business Insider
- Japan Unleashed Abenomics A Year And A Half Ago — Here's How It's Going | Business Insider
- Here's Why Medicare Isn't Actually Going To 'Run Out Of Money... | Business Insider
- Russia's Smartest People Are Leaving In Droves | Business Insider