Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- REVERSAL! | iBankCoin.com
- Hong Kong Stocks Tumble Erase 2014 Gains, Volatility Soars As Protests Freeze City: Full Summary | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Stunning Drone Clip Reveals Massive Size Of Hong Kong Protest | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/28/14 | iBankCoin.com
- OH NO! THE NASDAQ IS DOWN FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- A Good Technique for Trapped Shorts in $GPRO | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Can HP's $200 Windows Laptop Slow the Chromebook Onslaught? | TheStreet.com
- One Chart Shows How Solar Could Dominate Electricity In 30 Years | Business Insider
- China Has Been Tightening Its Grip On Hong Kong For A Long Time | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- This Is How Far An Intruder Made It Inside The White House | Business Insider
- EBAY TO SPIN OFF PAYPAL (EBAY) | Business Insider