Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- The Parrot Is Finally Dead: The Economist Does It Again | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Someone Didn't Do The Math On The ECB's Corporate Bond Purchasing "Trial Balloon" | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- MARK CUBAN: Here's What Republicans Should Do Next | Business Insider
- US Mortgage Rates Sink To A 16-Month Low | Business Insider
- Designer Transforms Old Apple Computers Into Modern... | Business Insider
- Slack CEO Denies He's Raising At A Billion Dollar Valuation | Business Insider
- The UK Independence Party Looks... | Business Insider
- It Only Took 2 Months For Silicon Valley's 'Youngest VC' To... | Business Insider