Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump To Revoke Obama's Transgender Bathroom Rule | ZeroHedge
- Infrastructure Stocks Tumble On Report Trump May Delay Infrastructure Bill Until 2018 | ZeroHedge
- The $74 Trillion Global Economy In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Has Another Problem - It's Collecting Too Much Tax | ZeroHedge
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- Calexit - Beat The Crowd | ZeroHedge
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's Treasury secretary says the stock market is a report card for the White House | Business Insider
- The No. 1 behavior to avoid when talking to your kids... | Business Insider
- 4 charging gadgets that will keep your devices alive all the time | Business Insider
- Check out all of the stuff I put in the bed of a Ford Super Duty pickup (F) | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? All of the players in the blockbuster deal that brought Carmelo... | Business Insider
- Disney's 'Zootopia' spoofed a bunch of Oscar nominees with adorable mashup... | Business Insider
- 'It saved my life': Talk of Obamacare repeal... | Business Insider