Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- A Rare Goldman "Sell" Recommendation Leads To Even More Muppet Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Risk of ‘World War’ between NATO and Russia on Ukraine Escalation as Yemen Bombed for Third Day | ZeroHedge
- Frenzied Speculative Activity in China's Equity Markets | Financial Sense
- ‘Peak Gold’ in 2015? - Goldman Sachs Research Warns of Peak Gold Production | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Doing your last-minute taxes will be less miserable with TurboTax [up to 39% off] | Business Insider
- International Cricket Council names World Cup XI | Business Insider
- World-power foreign ministers press for Iran deal | Business Insider
- Meet the 'pocket army' funded by... | Business Insider
- Apple won't let you try on more than one Apple Watch band at your... | Business Insider
- Singapore honours Lee with grand state funeral | Business Insider
- 15 mega-yachts worth a total of $5.5 billion — and the lucky men who own them | Business Insider