Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fate of The Tech Bubble Is In The Hands Of Just One Company | ZeroHedge
- Yes, Colombia! | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: Kass, Rosie and Short | ZeroHedge
- Worst Drop In Core Durable Goods Since December 2012 | ZeroHedge
- 8 Charts That Prove The US Is Already In A Recession | ZeroHedge
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Charities Suffer A "Geithner Moment", Will Refile 5 Years Of Taxes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There’s a ‘Star Wars’ Easter egg in a lot of Marvel movies | Business Insider
- Meet the eccentric president of Liberland, the... | Business Insider
- At least 14 Somali, Afghan immigrants killed by... | Business Insider
- Robin Williams spent most of 'Good Will... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Death toll from huge quake in Nepal 'hits 876' | Business Insider
- Obama avoids term 'genocide' in Armenian massacre | Business Insider