Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Go Away? | Financial Sense
- FBI Confirms No Major Terrorism Cases Cracked Via Unconstitutional Patriot Act Phone Spying | ZeroHedge
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- Another Decapitator-in-Chief Of America's Working Class | ZeroHedge
- Grexit "Disaster" Looms As Greek Hospitals Run Out Of Sheets, Painkillers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The people who control... | Business Insider
- Rare albino sparrow spotted in Australia | Business Insider
- 'THE CIA DOESN'T... | Business Insider
- German woman, 65 and mother of 13, has quadruplets | Business Insider
- Cedenio dominates Merritt at Ponce Grand Prix | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Here are all the countries where it's still illegal to be gay | Business Insider