Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- "We've Reached Our Limits" - Greece Begins Blocking Refugees | ZeroHedge
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Did Erdogan Just Hand Rutte The Dutch Election? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Coin Worth $4 Million, Stolen in Berlin Museum Heist | ZeroHedge
- Putting Pennies in the Fusebox, Report 26 Mar, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Pissed: Threatens To Spill Obama Admin Secrets If US Intel Doesn't Stop Leaking | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Get Frye boots and bags for up to half off — and more of today's best deals from around the web | Business Insider
- US jobs are being threatened by automation | Business Insider
- GOP STRATEGIST: Trump is harming himself with Congress | Business Insider
- The world's largest hedge fund just published... | Business Insider
- Uber is ending its services in Denmark | Business Insider
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider
- The world's top 13 fashion brands are worth $175 billion combined | Business Insider