Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Core Durable Goods Orders Contract For 22nd Straight Month - Longest Non-Recessionary Streak In US History | ZeroHedge
- December Macro Update: Employment Growth Is Decelerating | Financial Sense
- Judicial Watch Asks Court To Unseal Videos Of Depositions In Hillary Clinton Email Case | ZeroHedge
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Oil Production Hits New All Time High As Brent Surges To 16 Month High | ZeroHedge
- In First Formal Briefing, China Says Trump "Clear" On Taiwan's Importance To Beijing, In Touch With His Team | ZeroHedge
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BILL GROSS: The world's growing debt problem is just like the US... | Business Insider
- Aleppo residents are returning to their recaptured neighborhoods... | Business Insider
- Only one ship is still officially looking for MH370 | Business Insider
- 15 things we learned about the making of 'Fantastic Beasts and... | Business Insider
- The most anticipated PlayStation game ever is gorgeous, endearing, and... | Business Insider
- Thousands of scientists signed a letter urging Trump to respect 'scientific integrity... | Business Insider
- The top 10 places in the US to travel to in 2017 | Business Insider