Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Rules of the Game | iBankCoin.com
- The Law, as given to Moses by The God of Abraham, The God Israel, The God of Christianity, and The God of Islam | ZeroHedge
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- The Stage Is Set For The Syrian Invasion | ZeroHedge
- Gold Sovereigns Bought by Greeks in Volume - Bank Runs and New Greek Drachmas Designed | ZeroHedge
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- LOOK AT ME: DO I APPEAR TO BE SCARED? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scott Walker: If I can handle 100,000 protesters, I can defeat... | Business Insider
- Hedge manager sues the US government over a 'reckless' raid that shut... | Business Insider
- Mesmerizing time-lapse of Arby's 13-hour commercial showing brisket being smoked | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy created the Vulcan salute based off an unforgettable childhood... | Business Insider
- 758,000 gamers have already signed up for this crowdfunded video game with no... | Business Insider
- What the CIA was really up to after 9/11 | Business Insider
- Here's the one question a serial entrepreneur recommends asking yourself to... | Business Insider