Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volkswagen Admits To Equipping Audis, Porsches With Second Illegal Defeat Device | ZeroHedge
- Russian Search Helicopter Downed Near Syrian Border By US-Made Anti-Tank Missile, Rebels Claim | ZeroHedge
- "Sell In December And Go Away" - Why Goldman Sees The Market Going Nowhere In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman Triples-Down On Valeant: Boosts Stake To 9.9% By Buying Calls, Selling Puts | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Index Tops 100 As EURUSD Tumbles To 1.05 Handle, 7-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Carsonnochio Strikes Again - "Walks Back" Comments He Saw Muslims Cheering On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Explosion hits bus carrying presidential guards in Tunis | Business Insider
- German business confidence rises in November: Ifo | Business Insider
- Extradition hearing against Kim Dotcom ends after 9 weeks... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Ex-Benghazi panel staffer files new lawsuit against Gowdy... | Business Insider
- UK mobile carrier O2 is in the 'well advanced' stages of looking... | Business Insider
- World War III is trending on Twitter after... | Business Insider