Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- America's Most (And Least) Obese Jobs | ZeroHedge
- What Hindenburg Omens and an Oil Crash Mean | Financial Sense
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Calculating The Breakeven Price For The Median Bakken Shale Well | ZeroHedge
- Spotlight on the Fed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Restaurant Chains Millennials Love | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- An Annotated History Of Oil Prices Since 1861 | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Best Men's Watches To Give At Every Price Point | Business Insider
- Here's What To Say In Your LinkedIn 'Summary' Statement... | Business Insider
- OpenTable Executive Explains How To Get A Job In The Food... | Business Insider