Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Swiss Franc Is Getting Crushed | ZeroHedge
- Energy Stocks: Where’s the Bottom? | Financial Sense
- NYSE Invokes Rule 48 To Pre-Empt Selling Panic | ZeroHedge
- The Importance of Owning Stocks | Financial Sense
- The Oils Are Running | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Slams S&P Downgrade For "Excessive Pessimism" | ZeroHedge
- "Paid To Wait"? Microsoft Tumbles 10%, Destroys 4 Years Of Dividend Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Ackman Has Gained $11.6 Billion For His Investors Since 2004 | Business Insider
- Police Raided Amazon's Tokyo Headquarters Looking For Child... | Business Insider
- Emma Watson Will Play Belle In Disney's Live Action "Beauty and... | Business Insider
- Here's One Big Way Mitt Romney's 2016 Campaign Would Be... | Business Insider
- Why British And American Chocolate Taste Different | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Massachusetts Police Have A Humorous Warning For Drivers Before Massive Blizzard | Business Insider