Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stock Pickers Throw In The Towel: "Active Manager Beta Exposure Is The Highest Ever" | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Rises At Fastest Rate Since Jan 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Another "Smoking Gun" Looms As Hillary Campaign Admits Server Hacked | ZeroHedge
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Tale of Two Economies: Industrial vs. Consumer | Financial Sense
- The Curious Timing of Japan's Stimulus Announcement | Financial Sense
- Excerpts From Hillary Clinton's Speech | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Democrats' message: We're the only party left for grown-ups | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- The Fed may have given a sign that they're... | Business Insider
- 14 things that make your job interviewer think you're a... | Business Insider
- It’s International Tiger Day — here is everything you ever wanted to know about these... | Business Insider
- Two major IoT groups strike an alliance (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- US: Israel's settlement activity is '... | Business Insider