Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BiG TRouBLe FoR LiSTeD CHiNa... | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Boss and 4-Star General: U.S. Should Arm Al Qaeda | ZeroHedge
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
- It's The Fed, Stupid; Why Kuroda And Draghi Are No Match For Quantitative Tightening | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETFs Are In Crisis Mode | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clerk in gay marriage fight once unlikely to wage moral... | Business Insider
- DeMarco Murray's departure might be too much for Dallas... | Business Insider
- Putin takes part in hockey game against students in Russia... | Business Insider
- Wrongly convicted brothers could get $750,000 payout | Business Insider
- Migrants storm re-opened Budapest train station | Business Insider
- Futures are higher (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, TLT) | Business Insider
- Bush: "I laughed" at Trump's criticism of... | Business Insider