Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- October Comex Gold "Deliveries" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Time To Be A Contrarian? | ZeroHedge
- AT&T Agrees To Buy Time Warner For $80 Billion In Biggest Media Mega-Merger In Years | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Braces For Revolution After Maduro Blocks Recall Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admin Stunned By Duterte: "The Minute You Say Something, He Lets Loose His Barrage Of Obscenities" | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- Over 60% Of Americans Fear "Corruption Of Government Officials" Above Anything Else | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clinton is turning her focus to down-ballot candidates in the campaign's final... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Chicago's housing market might've peaked | Business Insider
- Why Tom Cruise is Hollywood's last movie star | Business Insider
- Ex-Wells Fargo employees reveal how some bankers abused customers | Business Insider