Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Greferendum Shocker: Tsipras "Intended To Lose" And Is Now "Trapped By His Success" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sounds The Siren: "Nothing But Risk Off: We Have Seen Zero Attempts To Buy The Dip" | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Referendum | Financial Sense
- Top Corrupt Leaders in the World | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- Jade Helm, Terrorist Attacks, Surveillance & Other Fairy Tales For A Gullible Nation | ZeroHedge
- Russia Celebrates Independence Day By Flying Strategic Bombers 200 Miles Off California Coast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- US crush Japan 5-2 to win third Women's World Cup title... | Business Insider
- Stocks usually go up (SPX, INX, GSPC) | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- FBI raids home of 'Subway diet' spokesman Jared Fogle | Business Insider
- China stocks extend falls, defying government efforts | Business Insider
- This week's collapse in oil prices has been months in the... | Business Insider