Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong: Capital Herding Into the U.S., Likely to Push Dollar, Stocks Higher Into Next Year | Financial Sense
- Jackie DeAngelis Blows | ZeroHedge
- Fear And Loathing In Scotland – Why The "NO"s Won & Lessons Learned From The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York gears up for historic climate march | Business Insider
- Yemen deal signed after Shiite rebels seize govt, PM quits... | Business Insider
- Teen puts South Korea clear on Asiad table | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CEO... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Belgium thwarts jihadist attacks: report | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek