Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- Shorting The Buyback Contradiction | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? | Financial Sense
- The Swiss National Bank Is Long $94 Billion In Stocks, Reports Record Loss Equal To 7% Of Swiss GDP | ZeroHedge
- PANNED CAKED OUT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lululemon's secrets for beating all the competition | Business Insider
- Possible MH370 debris could be a 'flaperon' —... | Business Insider
- How to disable the excessively loud emergency alerts on your iPhone | Business Insider
- Argentine exec pleads not guilty in FIFA case | Business Insider
- Here's where the opportunity is in commodities | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims are unstoppable (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Poland’s Prime Minister loves this spectacular video game so much he gave it to Obama as a gift | Business Insider