Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Taper Trade | Financial Sense
- A Dollar-Yen Tale Told By An Idiot, Full Of Sound And Fury, Signifying Nothing | ZeroHedge
- The Juice - News That Matters | ZeroHedge
- Shipping the Sherbet | iBankCoin.com
- IRS Hearings II: The Steve Miller Band Plays On - Live Stream | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges 6.8% From Lows After Slammed 10% Lower In 4 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From “Risk-On” Indicators | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What A Deployment Looks Like Through An Air Force Photographer's Lens | Business Insider
- Square Stand to Change Payments ... Again | TheStreet.com
- A Shareholder Just Took His Grievance About JP Morgan's Parking Lots Right To Jamie... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Unreal Footage Of The Tornadoes That Swept Through The Midwest On Sunday | Business Insider
- Chelsea Goalkeeper's Son Scored The Best Goal Of The Weekend | Business Insider
- Devastating Before-And-After Photos Of One Of The Elementary... | Business Insider