Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If Everything Is So Great, Then Why Do Two-Thirds Of Americans Say The Country Is On The Wrong Track? | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jul 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- GDP Shocker: US Economy Grew Only 1.2% In Second Quarter; Q1 Revised To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- And Now: The "Closest, Nastiest, Most Unpredictable" Campaign You Can Imagine | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge BOJ Disappointment, Global Stocks Rise, US Equity Futures Flat As Yen Soars | ZeroHedge
- IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't expect to make any money in the market for the next 7 years... | Business Insider
- Good news for the biggest takeover in years (BUD, SAB) | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' villain geeked out the first time he stepped on... | Business Insider
- Sony saw a plunge in its profits after an earthquake damaged a key... | Business Insider
- This building changes shape every hour | Business Insider
- Scalding-hot temperatures above the solar system's largest storm might solve... | Business Insider
- At this rate, Amazon will definitely be the first $10 billion cloud company (AMZN) | Business Insider