Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Visualizing The Market Cycle | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- Gold “Chart of The Decade” – Maths Suggest $10,000 Per Ounce Says Rickards | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: The Last Minutes Of Life Of A Bumbling ISIS Fighter | ZeroHedge
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 24 best restaurants in New York City | Business Insider
- NASA is looking for ways to dispose of dead bodies in space — and it's... | Business Insider
- An HGTV star who's invested in over... | Business Insider
- Republicans are beginning to make peace with Donald Trump | Business Insider
- THE DISRUPTION OF MOBILE VIDEO... | Business Insider
- Rovi is buying TiVo for $1.1 billion (TIVO, ROVI) | Business Insider
- Wall Street is ecstatic about Amazon's blowout quarter (AMZN)... | Business Insider