Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia's Stock Market Just Logged Its Worst Month Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Wondering Why Dow Futures Just Spiked Over 100 Points? | ZeroHedge
- China Dramatically Intervenes To Boost Stocks Despite Reports It Won't; US Futtures Slump On J-Hole | ZeroHedge
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
- California – A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? | Financial Sense
- Rigor Mortis Of The Robo-Machines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Portugal moves to Plan B in effort to sell rescued bank | Business Insider
- CEOs big news can cause ripple effects for company | Business Insider
- Fisher names Golson starting QB for No. 10 Florida State | Business Insider
- Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve 'sin of abortion... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- American anti-dolphin-hunt activist arrested in Japan | Business Insider
- 3,000 naked bike riders photo-bomb Philadelphia wedding | Business Insider