Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's the Outlook for 2015? | Financial Sense
- Existing Home Sales Collapse Most Since July 2010, Downtick In Stock Market Blamed | ZeroHedge
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like A 'Run' On The Gold 'Bank' | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- This Factor Could Propel Gold Mining Stocks Much Higher In 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 16 Best Selfies From 2014 | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Mother charged with murder of eight children in... | Business Insider
- Consumer Interest In The Apple Watch Has Been Steadily Declining Since... | Business Insider
- Apple Will Earn $3 Billion Because The iPhone 6 Starts With A Pitiful Amount Of Storage... | Business Insider
- Johnny Manziel Leaves Game With Injury After Hard Hit | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek