Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ackman Promised Former Herbalife Employer $3.6 Million To Become Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- A Memorable Restaurant Scene | iBankCoin.com
- Russia May Halt Oil Supplies On Ukraine Theft | ZeroHedge
- Define Austerity: Spanish, Italian And Greek Debt/GDP Rise To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Gives Russia 48-Hr Ultimatum Or "We Will Fight" | ZeroHedge
- Israeli Natural Gas May Reshape Mediterannean Energy Dynamics | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Piketty's Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Next Time You Hail A Cab You Might Wind Up With Free Financial Advice | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- Britain Scrambles Jets After Two Russian Military Planes Approach Its Airspace | Business Insider
- Troy University Offensive Lineman Squats 810 Pounds With Perfect Form | Business Insider
- 7 Tips For Handling A Narcissistic Boss | Business Insider
- New York's Iconic Tavern On The Green Reopens With A Completely New... | Business Insider
- Uber Just Responded To The New York Attorney General's Surge Pricing... | Business Insider