Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paying In A Broken World | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Saudi Announcement Met With Disdain | iBankCoin.com
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Company Replaces Humans With Robots, Production Skyrockets, Mistakes Disappear | ZeroHedge
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 'White hats' on China's internet are growing rapidly | Business Insider
- Consumer confidence is falling | Business Insider
- 20 stunning tennis courts to play in your lifetime | Business Insider
- Here's why the financial tech industry could be set... | Business Insider
- Slain Palestinian toddler's parents, brother... | Business Insider
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation' may be the most fun movie you... | Business Insider