Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Ukraine Crisis - Just Another Globalist-Engineered Powder Keg | ZeroHedge
- What Needs to Happen Before We See a Big Recovery? | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | iBankCoin.com
- Peter Schiff: Weather Or Not? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Russia Today Responds To Wahl Public Departure: Just A "Self-Promotional Stunt" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boston Red Sox Owner Epically Burned The Miami Marlins On Twitter... | Business Insider
- More Than 40 Arrested After UMass Party Spins Out Of Control | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Lena Dunham Spoofs 'Scandal' On 'SNL' | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Says Beware of Strong Unemployment Number | TheStreet.com
- Conservatives' Darling Just Told Them To Vote For Republicans They Don't Necessarily... | Business Insider