Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Russian Prime Minister Warns There Will Be A "Permanent World War" If Saudis Invade Syria | ZeroHedge
- Complete and Utter Scam: Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- This Is The NIRP "Doom Loop" That Threatens To Wipeout Banks And The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- Through The Looking Glass On Rates | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: 800 Angry Farmers Storm Greek Ministry, Beat Cops With Shepherd's Sticks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the best cheap tablets you can buy | Business Insider
- Money helicopters are on the way | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is about to get hit by a barrage of attack ads | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The Federal Reserve is bracing for deflation for the first time since the 1930s | Business Insider
- If you're thinking about retiring overseas, consider these places | Business Insider
- Smartphones could become the earthquake sensors of the... | Business Insider