Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gunmen Attack Saudi Prince In Paris, Steal "Sensitive Documents" | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Explains The Tech Bubble With A Cartoon... From 1996 | ZeroHedge
- MeMoRieS OF MaRTHa'S ViNeYaRD... | ZeroHedge
- Cybercrime’s Global Costs | Financial Sense
- The Bottom Line To Investors From Tax Inversions: No Above Average Returns | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Joblessness, Hopelessness, And Government Dependency | ZeroHedge
- California Now Suffering Worst Drought Ever, 2014 Hottest Year On Record | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Every 10 Minutes A Fire-Breathing Dragon Startles Crowds In The New 'Harry Potter' Theme... | Business Insider
- Subaru Outsells Tesla 100:1 in the U.S. in July; Launches First Hybrid | TheStreet.com
- Google Apologizes To Bakery For Showing Logo That Called Its Customers '... | Business Insider
- Bob Iger Nominated Chris Pratt For The Ice... | Business Insider
- The 33 Most Expensive Movie Props Ever Sold | Business Insider