Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The Fed Already Lost? | ZeroHedge
- 2007 All Over Again? Let Us Count The Ways (And Remember What Happened Then) | ZeroHedge
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- This Technical Signaled The Last Two Market Crashes And It Just Happened | ZeroHedge
- These "Everyday Americans" Endorse Hillary | ZeroHedge
- More Hillary Cronyism Revealed: Cisco Used Clinton Foundation To Cover-up Human Rights Abuse In China | ZeroHedge
- Take Note: 2008 Was the Warm Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China cuts banks' reserve ratio requirement as... | Business Insider
- Messi nets 400th goal as Barca edge past Valencia | Business Insider
- IS claims responsibility for deadly Afghan bombing | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The Apple Watch has kneecapped Google... | Business Insider
- Sony may be working with Simon Cowell on a new animated film called 'Finn... | Business Insider
- There's a 'simple' high-school math problem stumping... | Business Insider