Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures | ZeroHedge
- Bill Maher Lashes Out At Cal Berkeley's "F**king Babies" | ZeroHedge
- Fitch Downgrades Italy To BBB From BBB+ | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Warns China Of "Catastrophic Consequences" For Siding With U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Afghan Ex-President Karzai: ISIS Is A Tool Of The United States | ZeroHedge
- Rig Count Rise Continues To Lead US Crude Production To 20-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be Blood: Left Prepares For War After Berkeley Beat Down With "Combat Training, Better Equipment, Guns..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The policeman killed on the Champs-Elysees was one of the first... | Business Insider
- It's been more than 75 years since one of World War II's worst... | Business Insider
- The US will honor a 'dumb' refugee deal with... | Business Insider
- Facebook and YouTube have the most annoying ads by far (FB, SNAP... | Business Insider
- The North Korea situation is approaching its 'witching hour... | Business Insider
- 5 little-known ways you can improve your LinkedIn profile | Business Insider
- LeBron James sucked the life out of the Pacers with an all-time dominant... | Business Insider