Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Larry Lindsey Silences CNBC: "The Most Dangerous Candidate Is The One The Media Is Paying The Least Attention To" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- Why All The Yawning Over The Yuan? | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Truthers" Versus Hillary's "Hysterically Hyperventilating Hypocrites" | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Oct 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hot investing app Acorns just snagged Airbnb to give its customers 'free money' | Business Insider
- Walmart is copying one of Costco's winning strategies — and it's... | Business Insider
- JetBlue wants the federal government to make it easier for foreign carriers... | Business Insider
- Martin Scorsese's long-awaited movie with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino has... | Business Insider
- Just because we haven’t found aliens doesn’t mean they haven’t found us | Business Insider
- Scientists claim they’ve solved what makes the Bermuda Triangle so deadly... | Business Insider
- 11 Easter eggs hidden in the official 'Westworld' website | Business Insider