Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- You’ve Been in This Business Too Long If... | ZeroHedge
- The Broken Market Chronicles: For The Third Year In A Row, The "Most Shorted Names" Generate The Highest Return | ZeroHedge
- The New World Order: Does It All Just Boil Down To A Battle For Your Soul? | ZeroHedge
- US Equities Give Back All PBOC Rate-Cut Gains | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Bill Dudley Explains Why The New York Fed Is Not A Subsidiary Of Goldman Sachs - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- European Consumer Confidence Tumbles To 9 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Venice declares war on noisy suitcases | Business Insider
- Here's What Happened When Steve Jobs Called Jon Stewart After He Made Fun... | Business Insider
- These 12 Meeting Mistakes Cost Companies $37 Billion A Year In Lost Productivity | Business Insider
- China manufacturing index dips to six-month low: HSBC | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- How A Coaching Blunder Led To The LeBron James Turnover That Ended The Spurs-Cavs Game... | Business Insider
- Paris Might Build A Modern Glass Tower—And Some People Are Furious | Business Insider