Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Amazon "Tweaks" Its Hillary Book Stats: Doubles '5-Star' Reviews Overnight | ZeroHedge
- "Home Prices Are Out Of Hand Again" | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 26 | ZeroHedge
- Something Odd Emerges When Fact Checking The "Fact Checkers" | ZeroHedge
- A Crashing Deutsche Bank Scrambles To Assure Markets That It Is "Fine" | ZeroHedge
- Germany "Other" Bank: Commerzbank To Fire 9,000, 18% Of Its Entire Workforce | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the one quality every startup founder needs | Business Insider
- The 17 colleges where business students go on... | Business Insider
- How to live-stream the first Clinton-Trump presidential debate... | Business Insider
- This company makes the best pairs of socks I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Trump's 'birther' flap could cost him big... | Business Insider
- 26-year-old NFL player who has made $29 million is retiring for a second time... | Business Insider