Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- These "Brexit" Market Moves Were Bigger Than Anything Seen In 2008... And What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- The Rebellion Is Real; Brexit Was Merely A Warning | ZeroHedge
- Another Red Flag: Growth In Fast Food Visits Has Hit A Wall | ZeroHedge
- Some Bad And Some Worse News For Stock Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The best, highest-paying companies in... | Business Insider
- From Colombia to New York City: The narconomics of cocaine | Business Insider
- Mexico's president quietly hit a somber milestone | Business Insider
- The sequels that are bombing badly at the box office this year | Business Insider
- Jordan's closed borders are... | Business Insider
- Here's the only stat you need to be bullish on the US economy | Business Insider
- I spent 2 nights sleeping in a converted taxi and the hardest part had nothing to do with... | Business Insider