Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Pre-Crime" Arrives In Chicago - Big Data Tells Cops Who's Next To Be Shot | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Tracker Battle: Financial Times vs. Economist vs. Bloomberg | Financial Sense
- Buy Gold As “Extremely Low-Risk Asset” – Rogoff Advice To Creditor Nations | ZeroHedge
- Wheelbarrow Economics | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Collapses To 2009 Lows (As Fed Readies Rate Hike?) | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Modern management practices... | Business Insider
- HBO just named its new president of programming in shakeup for the network | Business Insider
- SpaceX is about to attempt another extremely difficult landing | Business Insider
- Science says a common piece of career wisdom may be wrong | Business Insider
- Obama's new overtime rule actually hurts workers and the economy... | Business Insider
- Former GOP primary challenger Rick Santorum throws... | Business Insider
- Apple is planning its own Amazon Echo killer (AAPL, GOOG, AMZN... | Business Insider