Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UBS Warns "One-Sided" Sentiment Is Pure Contrarian Indicator, Upside Limited | ZeroHedge
- Trump Team Confirms Dakota Access Support Has "Nothing To Do With Personal Investments" In Pipeline Builder | ZeroHedge
- A MeSSaGe To SaNTa TRuMP... | ZeroHedge
- Why Trump Will Be Unable To Save The American Coal Industry | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The "Tectonic Shift" In The Markets' Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- OPEC Deal Sends Crude Curve Into Backwardation For First Time Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A bunch of Deutsche Bank clients are learning the harsh reality of an age-old... | Business Insider
- During a 'very engaging,... | Business Insider
- 'The tipping point': More and more Venezuelans are uprooting... | Business Insider
- Trump's Carrier coup reveals credibility gap between Twitter rhetoric and... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- South Korea's president could face an impeachment vote as early... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek