Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Watergate's Bob Woodward: "Press Shouldn't Whine About Trump, It Doesn't Work With The Public" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Right: "Swedes Are Suppressed By A Religious-Cult-Like Political Correctness" | ZeroHedge
- Welcome Aboard... But First US Marshals Will Scan Your Retina | ZeroHedge
- Reality Catching Up With Expectations | Financial Sense
- Back From Never Gone: CURRENCY WARS | ZeroHedge
- "There Must Not Be A Bail In": Germany Vows "No Debt Relief For Greece" | ZeroHedge
- New Declassified CIA Memo Presents Blueprint for Syrian Regime Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are Warren Buffett's most valuable investments (BRKA,... | Business Insider
- How Sears went from retail icon to empty stores | Business Insider
- Here's how to get hired by an elite think tank created by Google... | Business Insider
- Trump announces he won't attend this year's White House Correspondents... | Business Insider
- Father of Navy SEAL killed in Yemen raid to Trump administration: 'Don't... | Business Insider
- There's a new shampoo that claims to get rid of gray hair... | Business Insider
- BUFFETT: The hedge fund industry's biggest profits are going to... | Business Insider