Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euphoria Cracks As Ben Drops Hint Of Tapering After All | ZeroHedge
- "No Tapering" - Bernanke's 'State Of The Economy' Testimony - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Microsoft To Hire Thousands... In China | ZeroHedge
- Good Clean Fun in Tesla Trading | iBankCoin.com
- How To Arbitrage The People's Bank Of China | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Global Assured Destruction, Or How Bernanke Now Holds The Entire World Hostage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 Rules That Should Be Guiding Your Career | Business Insider
- Wolf Blitzer To Tornado Survivor: You Got To Thank The Lord.... | Business Insider
- The New 'Man Of Steel' Trailer Is A... | Business Insider
- IT Pros Are Using LinkedIn In A Surprising Way: To Shop For Enterprise Tech (LNKD) | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: The Gold-Silver Ratio Has Me Nervous About What's Next For Stocks | Business Insider
- Attorney Who OK'd AP Phone Taps Also Represented Firm That Allegedly Hacked... | Business Insider
- 'Forza Motorsport 5' Revealed As Xbox One Launch Title | Business Insider