Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'North Korean' Roulette | ZeroHedge
- Bill Blain: "It Feels Like The Markets Are In A Limbo Phase" | ZeroHedge
- London Attacker Was UK-Born, Previously Investigated By UK Spies Over "Violent Extremism", May Says | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Propagandist David Brock Suffers Heart Attack | ZeroHedge
- Credibility Of Cyber Firm That Claimed Russia Hacked The DNC Comes Under Serious Question | ZeroHedge
- A Nervous Trump Heads To The Capitol Again As 27 Health Plan Holdouts Remain | ZeroHedge
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Iran is reportedly stepping up its support for... | Business Insider
- Rex Tillerson on his role as Trump's secretary of state: 'I didn... | Business Insider
- Square partners with 3dcart (SQ) | Business Insider
- Nike's business is 'going to get darker before the dawn' (NKE) | Business Insider
- A new breed of trader is threatening the Wall Street establishment | Business Insider
- A 27-year-old realtor who owns 8 rental properties reveals... | Business Insider
- The Secret Service requested $60 million of additional funding to protect the Trump family | Business Insider