Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
- United States Of China: In Which States Is Your Landlord Most Likely To Be Chinese | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- It Will Take 398,879,561 Years To Pay Off The US Government's Debt | ZeroHedge
- Taking A Spin | iBankCoin.com
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- Canadian Capital On Lock Down As A Result Of Ongoing "Terrorist" Shooting Incident - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Madeleine Albright Had The Perfect Response To Conan's Dirty Joke About Her | Business Insider
- Markets Are Sinking | Business Insider
- British police pay £425,000 to mother of spy's child | Business Insider
- 2 Canadian Soldiers Have Been Killed In Acts Of Violence In The Past 2 Days | Business Insider
- Sweden Is Learning Just How Insanely Difficult It Is To Capture An Enemy... | Business Insider
- Woman charged after baby corpses found in Canada... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com