Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Trade Dives Most since the Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In The Real Economy... Or Why Deutsche Thinks "Lunatics Are Running" The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Easy?! | Financial Sense
- "My Love Is Real" Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep, & Goats For Obama's Daughter | ZeroHedge
- EU Official "Denies" Report Of "Greek Deal Pending" Rumor Which Sparked Stocks, Euro Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Use this trick to see a map of everywhere Facebook knows... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Kvitova struggles as giants make Paris entrance | Business Insider
- Apple exec: 'The car is the ultimate mobile device... | Business Insider
- Here's everything Plus500... | Business Insider
- Here's what you missed at the hottest summer kickoff parties in... | Business Insider