Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- The German Press Does It Again: "Give Me The Money Or I Shoot" | ZeroHedge
- Robot Kills Worker At German Car Factory | ZeroHedge
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Australia’s Housing Bubble: Myth, or Ticking Time Bomb? | Financial Sense
- "There Are Obvious Signs Of Distress" In The Manufacturing Industry | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TSIPRAS: Say no to 'ultimatums, blackmail and fear... | Business Insider
- Federer, Murray target Wimbledon last 16 | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- A Greek politician told us Grexit will '100%'... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, FB, TWTR, MSFT, HPQ) | Business Insider
- The internet tried to give a homeless man $5,000 but he... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com