Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mixed on Durables and Jobless Claims | Financial Sense
- Summarizing The "Long Dollar Trade" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- A Good Technique for Trapped Shorts in $GPRO | iBankCoin.com
- Market Becoming Increasingly Selective; Focus on Strongest Areas | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- The Goldman Tapes And Why The Delusion Of Macro-Prudential Regulation Means The Next Crash Is Nigh | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Best Buy Thinks This Television Is The Future Of Its Business | Business Insider
- Hong Kong protest spreads to new site across harbour | Business Insider
- The 10 Wealthiest People In America | Business Insider
- Ford Gets Crushed (F) | Business Insider
- Chinese athletes set to shine at Asian Games | Business Insider
- Protesters Are Hunkering Down On Hong Kong'... | Business Insider
- Lufthansa pilots to strike on long-haul flights on... | Business Insider