Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Reflecting on my True Calling | iBankCoin.com
- Shale Fracking Is a “Ponzi Scheme” … “This Decade’s Version of The Dotcom Bubble” … “A Lot In Common With the Subprime Mortgage" | ZeroHedge
- 44,107,000 Reasons Why NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Has "Not Considered Resigning" | ZeroHedge
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- Lurking Beneath The Taper: More Trouble In Repo Land | ZeroHedge
- Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Much As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Bitcoin, Not Apple Pay, Solves Two Of The Biggest Problems Merchants Face When... | Business Insider
- US police arrest NFL player Jonathan Dwyer | Business Insider
- 7 Ways Being Too Nice At Work Can Backfire | Business Insider
- Larry Ellison steps down as Oracle chief executive | Business Insider
- Dow, S&P 500 hit records on momentum from Alibaba, Fed | Business Insider
- 11 Outrageous Things Billionaire Larry Ellison Has Taught The World (ORCL) | Business Insider