Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Real Estate: The Lay of the Land | Financial Sense
- Existing Home Sales Tumble, Weakest Annual Growth Since January | ZeroHedge
- Suspects Armed With Kalashnikovs Take Hostages In French Town Near Belgian Border | ZeroHedge
- Valeant Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies As Stock Plunges 10% Off Morning Highs | ZeroHedge
- It’s Official – Biggest Nino Ever – Killer La Nina to Follow | Financial Sense
- "This Is The Most Dangerous Time Ever" Ex-CIA Boss Says US To Blame For "Scourge Without Parallel" ISIS | ZeroHedge
- The Rats and The Sinking Ship | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ... | Business Insider
- Kenya declares public holiday for papal Mass | Business Insider
- Asian stock markets uneven as commodity slump weighs | Business Insider
- US steps up attacks on Islamic State oil trucks in Syria | Business Insider
- Explosion reported at Japan's controversial Yasukuni... | Business Insider
- The 7 best solutions to make sure your phone and laptop never... | Business Insider
- The NBA is drooling over a 19-year-old Australian freshman who looks ready to dominate... | Business Insider