Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Year of the Gas | Financial Sense
- BTFDe-Escalation | ZeroHedge
- Bankers are Behind the Wars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Government Admits One Fifth Of Country's Farmland Is Polluted | Business Insider
- Here's How To Groom The 10-Day Beard That Women Find Sexiest | Business Insider
- What Will Happen When The Earth’s Magnetic Field Switches Or Collapses | Business Insider
- The Mind-Boggling Stat That Explains The Amazing Obamacare... | Business Insider
- Watch Elon Musk's Reusable Rocket Launch And Land Itself In This Amazing Video... | Business Insider
- 21 Sweet Perks Hedge Funds Give To Their Employees | Business Insider
- Ride-Sharing Startup Lyft's New Initiative Is Proof That Not All Tech Companies Are Evil | Business Insider