Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit: Worst Case Scenario For EU; Armageddon Promise Now Exposed As Pack Of Lies | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole Looms: The Main Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Flashes "Warning Light" As New Orders, Employment Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Oil Headwinds Become Tailwinds | Financial Sense
- VIX Surges As Market Confusion Reigns After Fischer's J-Hole Comments | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Health Questions: Off-Limits Or Legitimate Issue? | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ExxonMobil is being investigated | Business Insider
- Michigan lost a big football recruit after they... | Business Insider
- Here's what's dragging down the restaurant industry | Business Insider
- Zika may be even more damaging to infants' brains than we originally thought | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 18 most memorable cameos in movies and TV | Business Insider
- Business Insider invites you to share your opinion | Business Insider
- STOCKS SEESAW: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider