Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Slump After China Imports Plunge, German Sentiment Crashes, UK Enters Deflation | ZeroHedge
- Buy The Fear (And You Will Be Protected From The Horror) | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before the Storm? | Financial Sense
- Dennis "Every Futures Broker's Best Friend" Gartman Does It Again (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 13 | ZeroHedge
- Deflation = Debt + Demographics + Disruption | ZeroHedge
- Andy Hall Loses 7% In September, Down 20% YTD: Will He Blow Up Twice In One Year On The Same Trade? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Kirill Petrenko to take over Berlin Philharmonic in 2019 | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Jimi Hendrix family suing Tucson shop owner for guitar | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Union: Chronic shortage of air traffic controllers a... | Business Insider
- California governor bans Redskins name at public schools | Business Insider