Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: October 31 | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- Q3 GDP Rises 3.5% Despite Sharp Slowdown In Consumption, Pushed Higher By Government Spending Spree | ZeroHedge
- Despite Surprise Rate-Hike, Russian Ruble Crashes Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Take A Tour Of Norway's Unbelievably Luxurious Prison | Business Insider
- German Unemployment Takes An Unexpected Plunge | Business Insider
- Russian ruble hits new dollar low despite rate rise | Business Insider
- Hamilton seeks to divert attention from F1's problems | Business Insider
- RUPKEY: Rate Hikes Are Coming Sooner Than You Think (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM) | Business Insider
- Energy, Politics and Putin: Russia's Gas Power Play Traps Europe | TheStreet.com
- REPORT: Right-Wing Activist Targeted In Assassination Attempt... | Business Insider