Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- Ukrainian Coast Guard Attacked Near Russian Border, Some Killed | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? | Financial Sense
- And The Best Performing Asset In August Was... | ZeroHedge
- Busy Week Ahead, ECB Meeting Stands Out | ZeroHedge
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warren Buffett's 23 Most Brilliant Insights About Investing | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Liverpool ease past Spurs, Arsenal held | Business Insider
- 23 Ways Your Wall Street Job Will Make You Miserable | Business Insider
- Album Sales In America Just Hit An All-Time Low | Business Insider
- Americans detained in N.Korea appeal for help | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com