Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank's Modest Proposal To Central Banks: "Purchase The Gold Held By Private Households" | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea With Unintended Consequences | Financial Sense
- OIL DOWN THE DRAIN FOR XMAS | iBankCoin.com
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials Are Switching Off TV In Favor Of ... BuzzFeed | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Survey Says No One Likes Holiday Shopping For Dad | Business Insider
- Sometimes, A Veteran Advisor With A Ton Of Business Will Just Leave For A Rival... | Business Insider
- Here's Where Europe's Wealthiest People Live | Business Insider
- HP Earnings to Be Overshadowed by Split: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- A Small Step in American/US Air Merger Becomes Something More | TheStreet.com