Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Hits $45 Handle After Treasury Secretary Lew Says "Doesn't Expect US Crude Production To Decline" | ZeroHedge
- Inverted Balance Sheets and Doubling the Financial Bet | Financial Sense
- Obama Has Sentenced Whistleblowers to 25 Times the Jail Time of All Prior U.S. Presidents COMBINED | ZeroHedge
- A Bunch Of Criminals | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Spot The Difference: Money Printing, Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- What Crispin Odey, And His $12.4 Billion In AUM, Thinks Are The 6 Risks Underpriced By The Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Rig Count Falls To Lowest Since August 2010 (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Sundance TV Festival? Lines blurring, says Redford | Business Insider
- America Is Exhibiting A Symptom Of A Dying Free-Enterprise System | Business Insider
- Microsoft HoloLens goggles captivate with holograms | Business Insider
- Jack Ma On The Moment He Knew Alibaba Was A Huge Deal (BABA) | Business Insider
- The CIA's Top Spy Is Stepping Down | Business Insider
- You Can Sleep In The Trunk Of A Tesla For $85 A Night On Airbnb | Business Insider