Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Saudi's Policy Of Downplaying Oil Prices Will Backfire On Them" | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- I AM AN OIL MAN OF MAGNANIMOUS PROPORTIONS | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Equity Levitation Stumbles After Second ECB Denial Of Corporate Bond Buying, Report Of 11 Stress Test Failures | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Met defies protests to stage 'Klinghoffer' opera | Business Insider
- Why A Feminist Professor Is Teaching An Entire Class About Beyoncé | Business Insider
- The Occidental College Student Who Was... | Business Insider
- Kroger Is Suddenly Whole Foods' Biggest Threat | Business Insider
- Giants And Royals Prove Once Again That Baseball Is All About Who Gets Hot At The Right Time... | Business Insider
- DOW FALLS 150: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, HLF, AAPL, BA, USO,... | Business Insider
- NBC cameraman recovers from Ebola: US hospital | Business Insider