Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anyone for a Deep Fried Apple Burrito? | iBankCoin.com
- Stop Smokin The Import Crack… | ZeroHedge
- "Either You're The Butcher... Or The Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When 30,000 People Run The Beijing "Airpocalypse" Marathon In "Hazardous" Smog | ZeroHedge
- Why The Argentinean Situation Should Make You Buy Gold | ZeroHedge
- A Closer Look Why Futures Bounced 30 Points Off The Lows On Today's ECB BTFD Bailout | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REPORT: Fannie And Freddie Near Deal To Boost Mortgage... | Business Insider
- After A Month Of Silence, We Finally Know What Happened To Emory's 3rd Ebola... | Business Insider
- This Might Be The Worst Job At An Ebola Clinic | Business Insider
- Britain's Finances Are An Astonishing Mess Compared To Those Of The US... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Bayern promised red-hot welcome at Roma | Business Insider