Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Futures Down 400 From Monday Highs After Asian Open Flash-Crash | ZeroHedge
- The "Billionaire Hubs" - A Look At The Housing Habits Of The World's Ultra Richest People | ZeroHedge
- China Breakout | iBankCoin.com
- "Market Timing" Explained In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- "Biggest Jump In General Collateral On Record" Leaves Experts Stumped | ZeroHedge
- Financial Stress Is Rising – Time to Worry? | Financial Sense
- Government Corruption Has Become Rampant | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z leads stars in rebranded Tidal streaming service | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Greece, Iran, and economic data ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider
- This chart shows how short Tesla's challengers... | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush has had a few run-ins with Scientology | Business Insider
- Reigning champion Djokovic advances at Miami Open | Business Insider
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek