Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia And India Begin Negotations To Use National Currencies In Settlements, Bypassing Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- Expect Higher Treasury Yields in Second Half | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen Confronts Bernanke About Emerging from His Shadow | iBankCoin.com
- China PMI Jumps To 2 Year Highs (Jobs Contract For 27 Months), Japan PMI Slips (Jobs Worst In 11 Months) | ZeroHedge
- Create Your Own Argentine Default Swap For As Little As $5 & Watch It Outperform the Big Boys! | ZeroHedge
- CIA Admits Spying On Senate Computers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Orioles Third Baseman Makes A Ridiculous Throw From Foul Territory Look Easy | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked... | Business Insider
- Here's The Most Important Investing Lesson From 'Think Like A Freak... | Business Insider
- Britain Is Finally Set To Unleash Driverless Cars On Its Public Roads | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, TWTR) | Business Insider