Suncor Poised to Breakout (SU)
Not only has Suncor formed a bullish wedge pattern, but the stock is a great way to gain exposure to crude oil. Crude has been rising amid Iran export cuts, and ongoing issues could contribute to boost it further. Besides this, oil sands companies benefit at high oil prices due to cost and production profiles.
As well, any positive developments with regards to the proposed Northern Gateway or Keystone XL pipelines could benefit Suncor.
Disclosure: The author has a beneficial ownership in Suncor stock.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
- The Collapse Of The Left's Great Con | ZeroHedge
- Futures, Dollar Slide; European Stocks At 3-Week Lows As "Trump Reality Sets In" | ZeroHedge
- How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists | ZeroHedge
- Ethics Group Will Sue Trump On Monday Over Foreign Government Payments | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar Is Now Overvalued Against Almost Every Currency In The World | ZeroHedge
- Mike Pompeo Is Confirmed To Lead CIA | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Germany just deported a second group of Afghan refugees to... | Business Insider
- Reddit’s CEO got laser eye surgery to prepare for the apocalypse | Business Insider
- These were the Swiss and Austrian fighter jets that provided air cover for Davos | Business Insider
- Johnny Manziel deleted his Twitter account after offering Trump... | Business Insider
- We now know why Samsung Galaxy... | Business Insider
- This list of every 'Word of the Year' is like taking a trip through time | Business Insider
- A new leak just revealed pretty much everything about Samsung's... | Business Insider