U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retired Green Beret Warns: Deep State's Utopia Of Oligarchs Is "Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind" | ZeroHedge
- Was The Catalyst Fund Really The Catalyst? | ZeroHedge
- What Will President Trump Say Today? - Florida Rally Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- The FBI Is Pursuing Three Separate Probes Into "Russian Hacking" Of The Elections | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This company makes everything you need to have the perfect bar at home | Business Insider
- How I landed a 6-figure job at LinkedIn without a degree | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- DEUTSCHE BANK: These 2 risks could derail... | Business Insider
- Step inside Slack's light-drenched New York City office | Business Insider
- A top New York City chef shows how to make the perfect burger | Business Insider
- A key ad executive has left Snapchat weeks before its IPO | Business Insider