U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Gary Cohn And Steve Mnuchin Really Said About Trump's Canadian "Trade War" | ZeroHedge
- Anadarko Crashes To 7-Month Lows; Shuts 3,000 Wells In Colorado After Explosions | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 10 Worst (And Best) Jobs In America | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Spikes To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Crashing Canadian Mortgage Lender Bailed-Out By 321,000 Retired Ontario Healthcare Workers | ZeroHedge
- High-Yield Bond A-D Line | Financial Sense
- "Amber Warning Sign" Issued For EURUSD Bulls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump has already signed 78 executive actions... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, WTW) | Business Insider
- The biggest driver of the American economy just slammed into a wall | Business Insider
- Starbucks' Frappucino Happy Hour starts next week with a drink... | Business Insider
- McCain: When North Korea can threaten the US with a... | Business Insider
- PELOSI: The minute Republicans vote for Trumpcare, 'they are... | Business Insider
- The morning rituals of Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and 8... | Business Insider