U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Record Stock Buybacks Say About Economic Growth | ZeroHedge
- LooTeRS!!! | ZeroHedge
- "Me, The People" | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- The Need To Escape Collapsing Empires | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS RALLY TO RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, GME) | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy movement split in protest-weary city... | Business Insider
- Federer and Wawrinka give Swiss 2-1 lead in Davis Cup... | Business Insider
- Jihadists launch major attack on Iraq's Ramadi | Business Insider
- REVEALED: The Top Demographic Trends For Every Major Social Network | Business Insider
- Jameis Winston Avoids A Huge Disaster When He Shoves A Ref And Doesn't Get Ejected... | Business Insider
- Gap Between iPhone 6 and 6-Plus Is Bigger Than Anyone Thought | TheStreet.com