U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Blew It," Chuck Schumer Says Democrat Focus On Obamacare Was Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 26 | ZeroHedge
- Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Referendum On Gold: What's Missing From The Debate | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, TWTR, GPRO, FB, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Why the U.S. Economy Is So Much Stronger Than Anyone Expected | TheStreet.com
- RANKED: The Best Tablets In The World | Business Insider
- Lionel Messi breaks Champions League scoring record | Business Insider
- Stock Turn Higher but Stumbling Energy Sector Weighs Down Gains | TheStreet.com
- Blast hits British embassy vehicle in Kabul: embassy | Business Insider
- OPEC Votes Not To Cut Production, Oil Prices Plummet | Business Insider