U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Elimination Of Reason | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Texas Rigged? Reports Of Voting Machines Switching Votes To Hillary In Texas | ZeroHedge
- Did "The Russians" Hack The DMV Too? Statewide California Systems Down Due To "Major Computer Outage" | ZeroHedge
- Polls 1 - 0 Crowds: Despite Apparent 'Lead', Democrats Face Empty Rallies In Florida | ZeroHedge
- America’s “Pivot to Asia” May Be Over | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 5 common mistakes rookie managers make — and how to avoid them | Business Insider
- EU's Tusk says the CETA signing summit still... | Business Insider
- Google's parent company keeps losing its top executives (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Tesla's big solar roof unveiling will happen on Friday (TSLA, SCTY) | Business Insider
- ALBERT EDWARDS: The market's '... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to American women in decades | Business Insider