U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- IMF Cuts US GDP From 2.0% To 1.7% As US Retail Sales Forecast Slashed From 4.1% To 3.6%: Winter Blamed | ZeroHedge
- Is It 1999 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What to Expect When Facebook Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Today | TheStreet.com
- CISCO CEO JOHN CHAMBERS OPENS UP — An Interview With One Of The Most Important People... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Must-Know Secrets To A Great Business Card | Business Insider
- Was Apple's Demolition of BlackBerry 'Click Bait' or Did It Actually Happen? | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Has Major Opportunities To Grow Around The World | Business Insider
- The IMF Just Cut Its Outlook For The World | Business Insider
- How A 61-Year-Old Granddad Got Life In Prison For Selling Pot A... | Business Insider