U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The New Abnormal | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke "Wealth Effect" Completely Wasted On Trillions In Pension Funds | ZeroHedge
- The Arctic: The Final Energy Frontier | ZeroHedge
- Putin’s Power Play - How It Will Change the Uranium Sector | Financial Sense
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: What Is Normal? | ZeroHedge
- All Japan, All the Time | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian Hackers Take Over Daily Telegraph Twitter Accounts | Business Insider
- This Is The Chart That Says Japan's... | Business Insider
- Great Picture Of New York City Skyline In 1947 | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- George Soros' Latest Moves... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Cognac... | Business Insider
- Holocaust Documentary Details Bogus Town Set Up By Nazis And Run By Jews... | Business Insider