U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Many Monitors Does The Co-CEO Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Need | ZeroHedge
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood" - The Whole Game Is About Containing Russia-China | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies - Economy Contracts For 20th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses As 'Short-Squeeze' Ammo Is Now Exhausted | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Aug 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple sent invitations for the iPhone 7 event on September 7 | Business Insider
- Europe to hit Apple with its 'largest tax penalty' ever (... | Business Insider
- The Denver Broncos are starting a... | Business Insider
- The 21 best jobs of the future | Business Insider
- There's one thing you can do to make your scariest moments more... | Business Insider
- A man who retired at 34 shares his best advice for people seeking financial independence | Business Insider
- An abandoned 130-year-old skyscraper is now Manhattan’s newest luxury hotel | Business Insider