U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- Cloud Not Quite Nine | ZeroHedge
- The Black-White Wage Gap Continued To Expand Under Obama | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs | ZeroHedge
- Wells Fargo Slammed With $2.6 Billion Lawsuit By Terminated Workers | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: America Is Not The Greatest Country On Earth... It's 28th! | ZeroHedge
- Wantrobski: We Are Nowhere Near a Major Market Top | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bond traders are stuck in the past | Business Insider
- Why Portland has so many strip clubs | Business Insider
- You might start getting sales pitches from your Uber driver | Business Insider
- 9 natural ways to cure jet lag | Business Insider
- 'Get the hell out': Mike Ditka goes on rant against Colin... | Business Insider
- Hybrid robo-advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- Discount supermarkets are taking over the US | Business Insider