U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Department Of Commerce Officially Jumps The Shark, Will "Double Seasonally Adjust" GDP Data | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Our Soldiers Died For The Profits Of The Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- This Innovation Will Help U.S. Companies Win the Oil Price War | Financial Sense
- Small Cap Volatility Hitting Historic Lows | ZeroHedge
- Psychology more Important than Data in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burundian opposition leader murdered: residents | Business Insider
- The most embarrassing Russian military failures of all time | Business Insider
- Burundi activists suspend govt talks as opposition... | Business Insider
- Bearded queen Conchita kicks off Eurovision jamboree | Business Insider
- Why extroverts earn more money than introverts | Business Insider
- These are the 10 most beautiful cars money can buy | Business Insider
- 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed... | Business Insider