U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The End Of "The Permanent Lie" Looms Large | ZeroHedge
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- Sanders Surges As 1 Million Fake Hillary Followers Exposed | ZeroHedge
- A Very Unexpected Statement From A Central Banker: "We Are Merely Reacting To A Situation We Did Not Create" | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Glenngary, Glen Ross | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Being A 'Pet Rock', The Premium For Physical Bullion Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- China Rocked By Another Massive Chemical Explosion, People's Daily Reports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76 | Business Insider
- The craziest outfits at the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Egypt starts dig on Gaza border to stop smuggling tunnels... | Business Insider
- Last Titanic lunch menu, saved by survivor, going to... | Business Insider
- Nigerian official: Boko Haram trying to hit Lagos | Business Insider
- Scott Dixon snatches IndyCar championship away from... | Business Insider