U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Coming of Age: China’s Yuan Joins SDR Basket As IMF Reserve Currency | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
- China Unleashes Perfect Storm Of Bad News Prompting Stock Market Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- 2015: The Year Of The American Identity Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan's jobless rate at 20-year low; consumer... | Business Insider
- White House undergoes holiday lockdown after man jumps... | Business Insider
- London is finally going to force black cabs to accept card payments | Business Insider
- Burkina Faso ex-leader's hometown adapts to life... | Business Insider
- The band Eagles of Death Metal recalls the night their... | Business Insider
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek