U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Censors Trump Inauguration: "It's Forbidden For Websites To Carry Reports Of The Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
- "And You Thought Mass Hysteria Was Over..." | ZeroHedge
- US Banks: Higher Rates Vs. Weaker Loan Growth | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile In The Oval Office... | ZeroHedge
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- THe JeSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The "Fake News" Censorship Industry | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Internet of Everything — $12.6... | Business Insider
- The author of 'The 4-Hour Workweek' credits a 4-word phrase with... | Business Insider
- The US military wants a missile that can carry explosive drones to a target | Business Insider
- 8 scary facts about a world with 11 billion people | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ... | Business Insider
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- Citigroup is finally be shutting down its 'bad bank' — 8 years... | Business Insider