U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Dominates Globe in Biofuel Production | Financial Sense
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Cramer: Tech Trio Comes Through | TheStreet.com
- Family Dollar Takeover: The Ball Is in Dollar General’s Court | TheStreet.com
- Imperious Marquez wins 11th race of the season | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com