U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- Jill Stein Drops PA Recount, Blames Lack Of Funds, Slams System That's "Stacked Against Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Turkey Proposes Trade With China, Russia And Iran In Local Currencies | ZeroHedge
- Ford CEO Expresses Interest In Working With Trump; Says Less Regulation Is Key To Saving U.S. Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump tweets 'SNL' is 'unwatchable' after its sketch... | Business Insider
- The crazy story of how a president once plotted to kill a reporter | Business Insider
- One restaurant group stands to be the big winner if... | Business Insider
- These Bluetooth headphones can hold their... | Business Insider
- 'Nothing more than a courtesy call': Mike Pence defends Trump's... | Business Insider
- One group of traders is looking forward to a big bump in bonuses | Business Insider
- Cam Newton was benched to start the 'Sunday Night Football'... | Business Insider