U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Near-Record Trulia Shorts Crushed After Zillow Acquires Incomeless Company For $3.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the S&P 500 | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap July 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Chinese vs Japanese Navy Head To Head: An Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- DOE, Intel Work to Keep ‘Moore’s Law’ From Expiring | Financial Sense
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No One Is Winning The War In Gaza — Yet | Business Insider
- BIG MAC INDEX: Kroners And Swiss Francs Are Still Overvalued... | Business Insider
- 17 Companies With Awesome Perks That Will Make You Jealous | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Henry Kissinger: World War I Was 'Structurally Unavoidable' | Business Insider
- The Godfather Of Las Vegas Sports Betting Is Auctioning His Rancho Santa Fe Mansion For... | Business Insider
- New York Has A New 'Millionaire Lair' For The Hard-Partying Elite | Business Insider