U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Post-Taper Tantrum II: The Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Vatican Blesses Porsche, Blocks Plebs From Sistine Chapel | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- How Far Will the Stock Market Rebound Go? | ZeroHedge
- The Wrong Idea About Inflation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- Kate Middleton Expects 2nd Royal Baby Next April | Business Insider
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology... | Business Insider
- ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Says This Is The One Thing You Need To Master... | Business Insider
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider
- Apple Just Released Its New iOS 8.1 Update, Which Brings Apple Pay To Your iPhone 6 (... | Business Insider
- Here's The 'But' The Bulls Are Hanging On To | Business Insider