U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Germany Objects To ECB QE (In 1 Crazy Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Forget Lost Decade, Japan Has Been 'Losing' Since WWII | ZeroHedge
- It Cost Ukraine's Government $4 Billion To Get Re-Elected | ZeroHedge
- "Houston, You Have A Problem" - Texas Is Headed For A Recession Due To Oil Crash, JPM Warns | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Refuses To Cut Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Members Do | ZeroHedge
- Bond Yields Set To Plunge In 2015: Next Year Global Treasury Supply Will Tumble By 20% As ECB Joins The Party | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Final 'Hobbit' Movie Had A Huge Opening Weekend | Business Insider
- Court opens case against Catalan leader for breakaway... | Business Insider
- What Impressed Me Most About The iPhone 6 Plus Is Something Nobody Really Talks... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Economy Can Handle Higher Interest Rates, but Fed Distracts | TheStreet.com
- Russia's Central Bank Is Risking A... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek