U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 27 | ZeroHedge
- Putin Spokesman Says Nemtsov Murder Was "100% Provocation" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
- In "Paranormal" Europe, Banks Will Pay You To Borrow, And Charge You To Save | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Lira Tumbles To Record Low As Government Questions Central Bank's Patriotism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Italy defeat Scotland in Six Nations | Business Insider
- This San Francisco bar is a gamer's paradise | Business Insider
- Why our brains see the black and blue dress as white and gold | Business Insider
- A data breach may have compromised as many as 50,000 Uber drivers | Business Insider
- US oil rig count plunges to lowest since June 2011 (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- UN to discuss Ukraine on anniversary of annexation | Business Insider
- Here's the first image of Microsoft's HoloLens prototype... | Business Insider