U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Blowback & Saudi Arabia's "Real Nuclear Option" | ZeroHedge
- Earnings "Beats" & The Warning In Today's GDP Data | ZeroHedge
- Key Gold Index Doubles In 2016 (But Nobody Noticed) | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Japanese Bloodbath After BoJ Disappoints - Nikkei Drops 1000 Points, USDJPY Crashes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blake Griffin and Chris Paul will miss the rest of the playoffs, and... | Business Insider
- The haunting true story of a man who spent 2 years in a self-contained 'Biosphere... | Business Insider
- A former Google exec who now runs her own company says too many... | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz is teasing a 'major announcement,' and all signs point to Carly... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Victoria's Secret has left what was a $500 million business — and... | Business Insider
- Merger Thursday, Valeant and a shake-up at Bank of America | Business Insider