U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Markets Explode Higher As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- GDP Numbers Bear Out Fed Decision | Financial Sense
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- US Taxpayers Pay For SEC To Arrange Early Release Of Data To HFTs | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Flattens Despite Yesterday's Record-Setting Steepener Trade | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Banking Assets Increase By $5 Trillion To Record $75 Trillion, 120% Of Global GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Tens of thousands demand 'immediate'... | Business Insider
- Hazmat Suit Supplier Shares Explode (LAKE) | Business Insider
- A Hedge Fund Manager Vanished After Credit Suisse Accidentally Wired Him $1.5 Million... | Business Insider
- GOLD BREAKS $1,200 | Business Insider
- There Are Signs MLB Is Getting Closer To Moving A Team Back To Montreal | Business Insider
- At Halloween, pumpkin spice is everything nice | Business Insider