U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks Moving "Herd-Like" Into Stock Market | Financial Sense
- New Research Strengthens Link Between Shale Drilling and Earthquakes | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: Reporter Hit By Shell In Gaza | ZeroHedge
- Fed Officials Trying to Warn Bond Markets | ZeroHedge
- US Offers Immunity To Junior FX Manipulators In Exchange For Ratting Out Their Seniors | ZeroHedge
- America's Immigration Policy (In 2 Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- Britain Buys Water Cannons; Fears Civil Unrest From Government Workers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Stocks Heads Lower as Investors Eye Next Week's Slew of Earnings | TheStreet.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- These Are The Hottest New Startups To Watch This Year | Business Insider
- LeBron James' Career Earnings Show How Out Of Whack NBA Salaries Can Be... | Business Insider