U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I AM NOW UP 6% FOR THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- A Memorable Restaurant Scene | iBankCoin.com
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- James Clapper Begins Propaganda Tour After Students Identify Edward Snowden As "Personal Hero" | ZeroHedge
- Is VIX (Even More) Broken? | ZeroHedge
- Japan Trade Deficit Largest in History; Imports Soar, Exports Barely Up | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why The EU Isn't Going To Approve Tough Sanctions On Russia Right Now | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Shocking Report Claims 'At Least 40' Veterans Died... | Business Insider
- This Russian Subaru Commercial Is A Dash Cam Parody Featuring A Brilliant Dog | Business Insider