U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- E is for Ebola, and Ebola is for Me | iBankCoin.com
- Decision Making - Part Deux | ZeroHedge
- Doves vs. Hawks | iBankCoin.com
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "We Are About To Arm Some Rebels And Drone Some More Folks" - Obama Statement On Passage Of Syrian Strategy | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'NO' VOTE HOLDS STEADY IN FINAL SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE POLL | Business Insider
- The Air Force Will Stop Requiring Troops Say 'So Help Me God' To Enlist | Business Insider
- British Employers Are On A Tear | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Get Read For The Fed's New Dots | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- SCOTLAND VOTED 'NO' ON INDEPENDENCE | Business Insider