U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- Just 6 Charts | ZeroHedge
- White House Admits Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails | ZeroHedge
- Cybersecurity Companies in the "Military-Internet Complex" | Financial Sense
- America's Drone-Death Outrage (Summarized In 1 Awkward Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The View at 30,000 Feet | Financial Sense
- Apologies To A Grandson: "It's Not The Country I Imagined For You" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nepal quake death toll surges to 3,218: official | Business Insider
- The Entire History Of The World In One Chart | Business Insider
- Apple Watch apps will start getting way better really soon (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Inside the office of London design company MOO, which prints some of the... | Business Insider
- Amazon's true brilliance shone this week in a tale of three... | Business Insider
- Russia just unveiled its top secret Armata battle tank | Business Insider
- Putin says 'no regrets' over Crimea annexation | Business Insider