U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hunt For a Big Winner | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Company Replaces Humans With Robots, Production Skyrockets, Mistakes Disappear | ZeroHedge
- The 2016 "Dream" Ticket | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Is This The Most Successful Trade Of The Last Decade? | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- China’s Stock Markets and Revisiting 2011 Predictions | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are 8 of the biggist improvements to the US's... | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider
- Migrant journeys cross in Channel citadel | Business Insider
- Ledecky retains 400m freestyle world title | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The e-cig frenzy is over (PM, LO, RAI) | Business Insider
- This 2,000-lb. machine in Brooklyn is spinning Instagram photos into giant fabric... | Business Insider