U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- Is Kyle Bass Finally Getting His Revenge? | Financial Sense
- Apple Surges After Beating Expectations, Despite Forecasting Third Straight Revenue Decline | ZeroHedge
- Russia Foreign Minister Responds To Allegation It Is Behind DNC Hack: "I Don't Want To Use Four-Letter Words" | ZeroHedge
- Another Ugly Auction: Treasury Sells $34BN in 5Y Paper With Big Tail, Lowest Bid To Cover Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Personalization is the primary end goal of data-driven... | Business Insider
- The first teaser trailer for 'Justice League' looks... | Business Insider
- GOP consultant claims former Cruz campaign manager is actively working to unseat tea party... | Business Insider
- People are spending more money than expected on dating... | Business Insider
- Bill Clinton tells a funny story about how he met Hillary | Business Insider
- Donald Trump called on speakers from... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider