U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- Fractional Reserve Banking: How to Create and Destroy Money | Financial Sense
- Are You a Man of Industry? | iBankCoin.com
- China Troubles and the Incapable Nitwits of 2014 | Financial Sense
- The Midas Formula | iBankCoin.com
- Republicans Soar Above Democrats In National House Races | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Ships Are Sailing Near Disputed Islands Claimed By Japan | Business Insider
- GDP Rises, New Ford Mustang | TheStreet.com
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- The Navy Created These Incredible 'Then Vs. Now' Photos Comparing Pearl Harbor... | Business Insider
- Why Plug Power (PLUG) Will Power Through Thursday | TheStreet.com
- BLACKROCK: Stock Valuation And Investor Sentiment Don't Justify Bubble Fears... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com