U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- Where The Jobs Are: More Than Half Of All February Job Gains Are In Education, Leisure, Temp Help And Government | ZeroHedge
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- China Expands Defense Budget Over 12% To $132 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Acting President Loses It Over "Crime Against Nation" Crimea Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Two Charts Which Will Set Off Some Light Bulbs | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Our 4K Future — The New TV Standard... | Business Insider
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- The App That iPhone Users Couldn't Put... | Business Insider
- Poll: New Yorkers Do Not Like Donald Trump | Business Insider
- There Might Be A Big Corruption Scandal Surrounding America's Dangerous New Painkiller... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 4 Reasons Banana Republic Is Failing | Business Insider