U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Traders: Millions By The Minute | iBankCoin.com
- New Home Sales Miss, August Drastically Revised Lower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fannie, Freddie Bulls Finding New Reasons to Get Behind the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Ford Jumps After Earnings Beat (F) | Business Insider
- 30 Stocks Traders Are Shorting Like Crazy (SODA, SUNE, SPWR, TSLA, WUBA, JD, CVC, MNK, VEEV... | Business Insider
- Jack Bruce, bassist with rock legends Cream, dies aged 71... | Business Insider
- WEEKEND READS: Catch Up On The Best Economics And Finance Links Of The Week (DIA,... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Movies Of The Past That Correctly Predicted The Technology We Have Today | Business Insider