U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar
Mastery is not liking the trading waters today, we've got to many uncertainties (Greek Band-Aid, Iran, VIX) in the headlines not to mention the technical limitations of the S&P 500. Its got everyone trading with a "If you buy, I'll buy" mentality. I'd rather keep my dollar then throw it into the stock market garbage disposal.
As we wrote last week Fear is Back with a Vengeance and we anticipate traders to bank coin on emotional trading mistakes. Thanks to the ongoing drama with Iran crude oil has pushed past the $100 level. The EU is doing its best to work with Greece and as much as we want to believe -- we don't believe.
The euro is inching higher (Mon, Feb 13th) after yesterday Greece agreed to big cuts in pensions, jobs, and salaries. Its a ticking time bomb.
Be careful out there and in closing...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Not 'The Onion' - Why Elections Are Bad For Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Silver Surges To Post-Brexit Highs | ZeroHedge
- Islamic State Blamed For Istanbul Terror Attack That Killed 41 | ZeroHedge
- 71% of Americans Think the Economy is “Rigged” … They’re RIGHT | ZeroHedge
- "We The Prisoners": The Demise Of The Fourth Amendment | ZeroHedge
- Union Jacked | Financial Sense
- Farage Slams The EU Parliament: "You're Not Laughing Now Are You?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is why you should stop letting your dog lick your face | Business Insider
- Here's when US markets are open and closed during the 4th of July holiday | Business Insider
- RECEPTION DAY: Here's a look at what awaits fresh West Point cadets | Business Insider
- A prominent Republican senator unloaded on Donald Trump in a testy interview | Business Insider
- People are obsessed with this new subscription box for tea — it’s already sent 35... | Business Insider
- How going to space affects men and women differently | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is crushing Donald Trump in 7 of the most important swing... | Business Insider