Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- In Iraq, the United States and Iran Align Against the Islamic State | Financial Sense
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Apple Has Reportedly Partnered With American Express, Visa, And Mastercard For... | Business Insider
- Why J.C. Penney's New Brooklyn Store Is Only Part of the Revival | TheStreet.com
- Six arrested as Malaysian football fans riot | Business Insider
- Greece close to emerging from recession | Business Insider
- Food Prices Have Begun Skyrocketing In Parts Of Russia | Business Insider