Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Drain The Swamp" | ZeroHedge
- Renzi's Gamble Is Even Bigger Than Most Think | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Oct 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Trump Lays Out His Plan For First 100 Days In Office: Here Are The Highlights | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The true story of how McDonald's became America's fast food king | Business Insider
- Here's why there might be multiple dimensions of time | Business Insider
- The one shoe every guy needs to add to his closet this fall | Business Insider
- 11 thought-provoking questions raised by 'Westworld' | Business Insider
- ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER: Is it worth taking a salary cut to get stock options... | Business Insider
- Warby Parker's CEO explains the revelation that led him to leave finance and consulting | Business Insider
- THE PUBLISHER PAYWALL REPORT: Variations, drivers for adoption, examples, and future of the... | Business Insider