Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Friday Humor: Windows 10 | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Banker Suicides Return: DSK's Hedge Fund Partner Jumps From 23rd Floor Apartment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alcobra Applies Revisionist History to ADHD Drug Study Analysis | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Map Of Where The NYC Ebola Went | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- Twitter Needs to Show Mass Appeal to Really Win Over Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Giants' Hudson hungry for baseball World Series start | Business Insider
- Americans Can't Stop Working, And It's Becoming A... | Business Insider