Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Classic Comedy Clown Show | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
- BRaVe FaRT... | ZeroHedge
- 44,107,000 Reasons Why NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Has "Not Considered Resigning" | ZeroHedge
- How Does the Stock Market Perform During Rate Hikes? | Financial Sense
- Quote Of The Day: Jack Ma Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NATO warns on Ukraine truce as fighters set to pull back | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Hamilton pips Rosberg for Grand Prix pole in Singapore | Business Insider
- Green dream: Can UN summit revive climate issue? | Business Insider
- NATO says Russian forces 'still inside Ukraine' | Business Insider
- James Franco Keeps Getting Censored By AOL As He Recreates Famous Movie Scenes | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com