Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- "Panicking" Ukrainians Face Soaring Prices, Warn "Inflation Is War" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 'Coincidences' Too Glaring To Ignore | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Yes Vote Possible - First “Gold Rush” Of 21st Century? | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yields Crater To 19-Month Lows After Stocks Close | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- There's An Easter Egg In The New 'Star Wars' Trailer (DIS) | Business Insider
- Apple Has Snubbed The UK On Black Friday | Business Insider
- Russia's Northern Fleet Is In The English Channel | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The First 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Trailer Is Here! | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek