Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recession Watch: US Freight Drops To Worst Level Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Libyans Who Once Opposed Gaddafi Now Regret US-Led Regime Change | ZeroHedge
- Why Much of Asia Is Thankful for the Upcoming iPhone Release | Financial Sense
- Loss of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Will Resign | ZeroHedge
- "FBI Is Handing Out Deals Like Candy" - Cheryl Mills And 2 Other Clinton Aides Get Immunity | ZeroHedge
- If You're A Kid Living In New Orleans, Move To Salt Lake City! | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tops Bonds, Stocks In Week When Fed Crushed Economic Growth Hopes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The players from Kevin Garnett's 1995 NBA draft class | Business Insider
- Watchdog warns Comcast to stop making '... | Business Insider
- How New York's largest bespoke suitmaker services its 7,000 clients | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- A psychologist explains the strategy for programming... | Business Insider
- A top journalist is suing the FDA over its alleged use of a banned and secretive... | Business Insider
- Go inside the '70s-inspired bar in Manhattan's East Village where... | Business Insider