Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's Take On Close Encounters With Russian Fighter Jets: "At A Certain Point You Gotta Shoot" | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- Mapping The Most Dangerous Places To Live In The World | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Stand Aside JP Morgan, A New Player In The Silver Market Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- "I Don't Know How To Explain It" - Confused Clinton Can't Explain Own Comments To Coal-Miner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell break all the parenting rules in the 'Bad Moms' trailer | Business Insider
- Bose’s latest Bluetooth headphones are one of the most well-rounded pairs... | Business Insider
- It’s eerie how this ad from 1964 perfectly captures the anxieties of... | Business Insider
- Hedge funder Daniel Nir just sold his massive Upper East Side home... | Business Insider
- A new movement that uses science to trick your brain could... | Business Insider
- The incredible career of J.J. Abrams: How the 49-year-... | Business Insider
- Starboard's Jeff Smith has 2 new targets | Business Insider