Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Not A Devaluation If The Ministry Of Truth Says So: China's "Style Council" Takes On Currency Trading | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Most Important Chart In Global Finance? | ZeroHedge
- Margin Calls Mount On Loans Against Stock Portfolios Used To Buy Homes, Boats, "Pretty Much Everything" | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Jackson Hole Schedule | ZeroHedge
- IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE | iBankCoin.com
- Lies You Will Hear As The Economic Collapse Progresses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why there are so many different kinds of salt | Business Insider
- China finally gets gold when Liu Hong wins worlds 20K walk... | Business Insider
- Boeing: Don't worry about China's economy — they're... | Business Insider
- In Alaska, Obama to walk fine line on climate change,... | Business Insider
- Liu breaks China gold drought, Eaton leads decathlon | Business Insider
- Rousseff faces 'political suicide bomber,' removal... | Business Insider
- Blue Jays hit 3 HRs in 5-3 win over Tigers | Business Insider