Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One Month Later - Brexit Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Terrible News Is Great News - Traders Buy Everything After GDP Disappointment | ZeroHedge
- Monte Paschi Fails European "Stress Test" Meant To Restore Confidence In Europe's Struggling Banks | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Jul 29, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- 17,359 Americans Have Renounced Citizenship Under Barack Obama | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Rises At Fastest Rate Since Jan 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Wishful Optimism: The Triumph Of Lies Over Truth | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- INSTANT POLL: Hillary Clinton's convention speech was more of a hit with voters than... | Business Insider
- Yahoo is killing a feature that oil traders use all the... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- CNN responds to Drudge headline: 'Absurd' to say Wolf Blitzer was celebrating... | Business Insider
- Meet the four models who want to revolutionize the way you eat | Business Insider
- Oil just made a huge move, and nobody noticed | Business Insider
- I rewatched Khizr Khan's speech — and it made me weep for our... | Business Insider