Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: April Real Retail Sales Up 0.8% | Financial Sense
- Futures Levitation Continues As Brent Rises Above $50 For First Time Since November | ZeroHedge
- First Quarter GDP Revised Higher To 0.8%, Misses Expectations | ZeroHedge
- The Looting Stage Of Capitalism Begins: Germany's Assault On The IMF | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Facility Goes Offline In Nigeria Following Tweeted Attack By Mysterious Militant Group | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warriors fend off elimination, forcing Game 6 against... | Business Insider
- A Pentagon 'slush fund' could threaten national... | Business Insider
- 6 negotiating tricks to try when selling your house | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- 7 ways to appear interested in what someone... | Business Insider
- 'The world is full of monsters': Steven Spielberg tells Harvard... | Business Insider
- 14 innovative features in Volvo's latest electric SUV | Business Insider