Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- "We Fired Some Folks..." President Obama Discusses Chuck Hagel's Resignation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Surge To 'Best' Streak In 86 years | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Fortunes Will be Made | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suicide blast at Afghan volleyball game kills around 50 | Business Insider
- How Dion Weisler Rose To Become One Of HP's... | Business Insider
- 11 Tricks Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, And Other Famous Execs Use To Run Meetings | Business Insider
- Here's Where Europe's Wealthiest People Live | Business Insider
- 54 Bizarre Ways You Can Track The Economy | Business Insider
- Global warming could undermine poverty fight: World Bank | Business Insider
- MIT-Designed 'Smart' Frying Pan Promises A Perfectly Cooked Meal Every Time | Business Insider