Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- US Backed "Rebels" Execute Russian Pilots While Parachuting, Caught On Tape | ZeroHedge
- You Stupid, Stupid Boy! (Education of an Investor) | ZeroHedge
- From Hope To Nope - Consumer Confidence Crashes To 14-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Presenting SocGen's 5 Black Swans For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The Renminbi’s Path of Least Resistance | Financial Sense
- Turkish Delight? Post-EU Close Buying Binge Sends Dow, S&P Surging Above Overnight Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite... | Business Insider
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning | Business Insider
- Hate speech found on Yik Yak caused a university president to... | Business Insider
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' director slams people trying to... | Business Insider
- Last 16 in view for Van Gaal's hardy Manchester United... | Business Insider
- Israeli soldier, three Palestinian... | Business Insider
- British Davis Cup team set for Belgium | Business Insider