Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Trump Trade 1.0" Is Over - Why It Will Take Some Time To Ship Version 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- US Reverses: Tillerson Offers "Snubbed" NATO New Dates For Meeting | ZeroHedge
- RBC: "We Are Seeing A Complete Breakdown In The Model" | ZeroHedge
- Do Wars Help or HURT the Economy? | ZeroHedge
- How I Became More Comfortable With Public Speaking | Altucher Confidential
- Spot The Odd One Out - New Home Sales Spike To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Readies Network Of Nuclear Fallout Bunkers As Fears Grow Of Russian Attack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Kremlin says the US intelligence committee is 'confused... | Business Insider
- Mike Huckabee is urging Trump not to slash funding for the arts | Business Insider
- China could be the next big influencer in the Middle East | Business Insider
- A new breed of trader is threatening the Wall Street establishment | Business Insider
- Tillerson urges US allies to do more in the fight against ISIS, create 'zones of... | Business Insider
- A critical immigration trend undermines Trump's entire case... | Business Insider