Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eight Venezuelans Electrocuted To Death While Looting Bakery Amid Massive Protests | ZeroHedge
- Banks at risk if this support gives way, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- WTF Just Happened? | ZeroHedge
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Yale Psychiatrists Just Warned There Is Something Seriously Wrong With Trump | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Sign Executive Orders On Corporate Inversions and Dodd-Frank Regulations | ZeroHedge
- Fracking Comes to the Arctic in a New Alaska Oil Boom | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It looks like House Democrats just... | Business Insider
- A CEO named to Forbes' '30 Under 30' kicks off every job interview... | Business Insider
- Justice Department targets 9 jurisdictions in... | Business Insider
- The Fed may be dialing back its optimistic... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: Disney's ESPN problem isn... | Business Insider
- 9 years ago, I started a love affair with a supplement that makes me sleep... | Business Insider
- LeBron James sucked the life out of the Pacers with an all-time dominant... | Business Insider