Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As Seen On The Streets Of Manhattan Today | ZeroHedge
- Greece Begins The Great Pivot Toward Russia | ZeroHedge
- Russia Slams S&P Downgrade For "Excessive Pessimism" | ZeroHedge
- Worry-Warts Agenda For The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- UTC Just Missed And Cut Guidance... And Why This Is Great News For Its Shareholders | ZeroHedge
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- Greece At The Crossroads: The Oligarchs Blew It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Djokovic masters Raonic to reach Australian Open semis | Business Insider
- Identical Twins Who Spilled Mexican Cartel Secrets To... | Business Insider
- That Mountain-Sized Asteroid That Flew By Earth On Monday Has A Tiny Little Moon | Business Insider
- You'll Be Able To Buy The Apple Watch In April (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Mobile App-Install Ad... | Business Insider
- Syria opposition, Assad representatives meet in Moscow | Business Insider
- There Are Insanely Long Lines At New York City Supermarkets Ahead Of The Blizzard | Business Insider