Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Two More Cops Shot After Yesterday's Brutal New York "Execution" | ZeroHedge
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Forget Lost Decade, Japan Has Been 'Losing' Since WWII | ZeroHedge
- Hacking Collective Anonymous Says FBI Is Lying, "North Korea Is Not Source Of Hack" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steyn takes 6 for 34 as South Africa beat West... | Business Insider
- Sony And The White House Are Telling Different Versions Of The Same Story | Business Insider
- Economy Can Handle Higher Interest Rates, but Fed Distracts | TheStreet.com
- Gabbiadini saves Sampdoria on possible swansong | Business Insider
- Pakistan slammed for resuming executions after... | Business Insider
- Phelps dodges jail in drunk driving case | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com