Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Twitter is Down; Be Thankful for iBankCoin | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap March 11, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine May Have To Go Nuclear, Says Kiev Lawmaker | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Lieutenant Colonel In Charge Of Crimea Unit Defects To Russia, Takes Soldiers With Him | ZeroHedge
- The Iranian "Stolen Passport" Passenger Plot Thickens | ZeroHedge
- Russia: Economic Vulnerabilities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How 'The... | Business Insider
- Use This Hidden Feature In YouTube To Stream An Unlimited Amount Of Music | Business Insider
- The Top 10 Business Schools | Business Insider
- '300' Sequel Takes Down DreamWorks Animation's 'Peabody... | Business Insider
- REPORT: Feds Investigating Business Dealings Of Christie... | Business Insider
- The Senate Just Rerouted Millions Of Dollars In Campaign Funding... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, AAPL, FB... | Business Insider