Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 GDP Surges 4%, Beats Estimates Driven By Inventories, Fixed Investment Spike; Historical Data Revised | ZeroHedge
- How BRICS’ New Bank Will Challenge the West | Financial Sense
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow … or Reverse | Financial Sense
- Time for the Bird to Make a Summer Splash | iBankCoin.com
- Obama Sued: House Authorizes Lawsuit Against President With 225-201 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Right Now: House Voting Whether To Sue Obama | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Playing China Through U.S. Stocks | TheStreet.com
- A Woman Asked A Man This Really Inappropriate Job Interview Question | Business Insider
- The Westboro Baptist Church Is Going On A Silicon Valley Protest... | Business Insider
- The Airbnb Condo Squatters Allegedly Evaded Eviction By Wearing Disguises | Business Insider
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s MacBook Pro Refresh | Business Insider
- 21% Of Americans Spend More On Their Cell Phones Than On Groceries | Business Insider