Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Convoy Crosses Border, Enters Ukraine Customs | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- The Crazy-Making Fed | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Suspect Tested In California: Statements From Kaiser Permanente And Dept Of Public Health | ZeroHedge
- Live Feed From Ukraine Border Where Russian Humanitarian Convoy Is Being Inspected By Border Guards | ZeroHedge
- Congress Proposes Law Banning Body Armor In The Land Of The Free | ZeroHedge
- Churning Nowhere | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 6 Could Give Apple Yet Another Record... | Business Insider
- 'THEY THREW URINE ON OFFICERS': 47 Arrested In Ferguson Amid Another Tense Night... | Business Insider
- Why Facebook and Twitter Continue to Get Bigger | TheStreet.com
- Must-See Charts: Still Time to Buy These 5 Stocks | TheStreet.com
- Temple University Is Investigating An Alleged Anti-... | Business Insider
- Sears' Disturbing State Explained by This One Data Point | TheStreet.com
- Beer Maker Carlsberg Has Huge Exposure To Russia, And Sales Are Getting Crushed (... | Business Insider