Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Titanic Sinks At Dawn | ZeroHedge
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Head Been Treated For "Suicidal Tendencies" In The Past | ZeroHedge
- Lynn Tilton Charged By SEC For CLO Fraud, As Warned Here Nearly Two Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 31 | ZeroHedge
- Market Opens On A Weak Note And... Nasdaq Breaks.. And Then NYSE Breaks After Chicago PMI | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what US intelligence thought could happen to Hitler in 1943 | Business Insider
- Inside Facebook's futuristic new campus | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The Ivy League admissions numbers are starting to trickle out | Business Insider
- Air Canada plane crash lands at Halifax airport, 23... | Business Insider
- A hotel manager in Arkansas fired his employee after she spoke to a... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse departs Myanmar for China | Business Insider