Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs to Watch for a Major Peak in Stocks and Impending Bear Market (Update) | Financial Sense
- Push Back: Impacts of a Rising Dollar on Corporate Earnings | Financial Sense
- US Ambassador To Cyprus Withdrawn After Diplomatic Blunder Involving Nemtsov Murder | ZeroHedge
- Cushing and Gulf Coast Storage Filling Up Fast | ZeroHedge
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- Thanks For The Corporate Bond Bubble, Fed | ZeroHedge
- Ridiculous-er And Ridiculous-er | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Etsy just filed for an IPO — and the company disclosed some accounting problems (... | Business Insider
- France braces for ticking off over smacking children | Business Insider
- Three signs 2015 will be the year of real wage growth | Business Insider
- New flexible glass yacht design looks like a floating Apple store | Business Insider
- The most important cities in the world for the super-rich | Business Insider
- The geniuses behind last year’s most beautiful mobile game are now... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek