Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Third hedgeless_horseman's 12 Days of Christmas ~ Gift ideas for the Zero Hedge reader in your life | ZeroHedge
- Epsilon Theory: Two Discoveries | Financial Sense
- Is Santa Poised To Fill Christmas Stockings With Coal? | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Rise At Fastest Pace In 6 Months (Despite NAR Reporting Falling Prices) | ZeroHedge
- Turkish F-16s Shoot Down Russian Su-24 Warplane Near Syria Border | ZeroHedge
- Tiffany Tumbles After Missing EPS, Slashing Guidance; Blames Strong Dollar, "Volatile, Uncertain Conditions" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Belgian authorities charge suspect with role in Paris... | Business Insider
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona... | Business Insider
- France enjoys big night at International Emmys | Business Insider
- Centuries-old Vermeer mystery solved | Business Insider
- Trump says torture works, supports more aggressive methods... | Business Insider
- The Latest: French, UK leaders pay homage at concert venue... | Business Insider
- Female meteorologists around the country are obsessed with the same exact... | Business Insider