Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Investing World In 10 Objects | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Revisiting Truth's Moment | ZeroHedge
- MAY YOU BURN IN THE FIRES OF 1,000 SUNS | iBankCoin.com
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Hilarious 'Between Two Ferns' Video With Brad... | Business Insider
- WEEKEND READS: Catch Up On The Best Economics And Finance Links Of The Week (DIA,... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Found A Lifeline (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The Guardian's CEO Just Blasted The BBC Over Its ‘... | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Analyst Threw GM CEO A Curveball On... | Business Insider
- Market Volatility Is No Reason To Freak Out | Business Insider