Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Financial Markets - Alarm Bells Are Ringing | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- "Open Your Ears" - Populism Is A Feature (Not A Bug) Of Democratic Society | ZeroHedge
- One Hour After Taking Office, Trump Suspends FHA Mortgage Fee Cut | ZeroHedge
- Irish Bookie Takes Bets On Trump's Inauguration Skin Tone; "Burnt Orange" Is A Long Shot At 12/1 | ZeroHedge
- It’s Finally Morning Again In America, And A New Day For Our Country Starts Now | ZeroHedge
- Senate Confirms Mattis (Defense) & Kelly (Homeland) On Trump's First Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Trumpomania': Trump's inauguration is... | Business Insider
- TODAY'S THE DAY: Donald Trump is about to become... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 7 reasons you should boost your tech skills, even if... | Business Insider
- Trump's pick for labor secretary may have saved a fast-food chain — but... | Business Insider
- HSBC is cutting about 100 senior bankers... | Business Insider
- 'He's the founder of ISIS': Watch... | Business Insider