Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce | ZeroHedge
- Just Spotted In Front Of The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- How Republicans Rob People Of Their Right To Vote | ZeroHedge
- Bridgewater Calculates How Much Time Central Banks Have Left | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Crashing - Led By Banks | ZeroHedge
- A Conspiracy Theory About Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Fed Buying Stocks Is "A Good Thing To Think About" And Could Help In A Downturn | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We tried this company's custom suits, and we'll never buy off-... | Business Insider
- Stocks jump after report of OPEC deal (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, XOM) | Business Insider
- I graduated from Harvard and MIT — here's the single best tip I can... | Business Insider
- The three biggest questions about how marijuana affects athletic performance | Business Insider
- The 2016 ranking of the 10 most innovative... | Business Insider
- The 'Garage Sale Millionaire' who made his... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF SHIPPING REPORT: Why... | Business Insider