Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why the Fed Is So Wimpy | Financial Sense
- Is the U.S. Secretly Egging On Hong Kong Protesters? | ZeroHedge
- Mixed on Durables and Jobless Claims | Financial Sense
- PiRaTe WoMeN OF THe DNC... | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Ackman, Berkowitz Slammed After Fannie Mae Plunges 60% On Court Ruling | ZeroHedge
- What Just Happened In Today's "Crazy" And Biggest Ever "Window-Dressing" Reverse Repo? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Once ignored, violinist Bell plays Washington public... | Business Insider
- Here's What Keeps The World's CEOs Up At Night | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED-HOME: Forecasts And Growth Trends For The Leading 'Internet Of... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- DAVID TEPPER: The Market Is Too Big For Bill Gross To Mean Anything | Business Insider
- Apple's New Anti-Tracking System For iPhones Doesn't Work,... | Business Insider
- Watch An F-15 Sniper Wipe Out... | Business Insider