Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- Artist's Impression Of Obama's Iran Nuclear Policy | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Further Proof That Abenomics Is A Total Disaster: Japan Car Lobby Admits "Sense Of Panic" | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Fed Cat Bounce: Stocks Soar Most In 3 Years As Crude Crash Continues | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REVEALED: YouTube Star Bethany Mota Tells Us 2 Things Her Fans Don't... | Business Insider
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- The Real Reasons Trader Joe's Wine Is So Cheap | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Israel Launches First Airstrike On Hamas Since This Summer... | Business Insider
- DraftKings' $1 Billion Fantasy Momentum Could Mean a Big IPO in 2016 | TheStreet.com
- How To Get A Few More Days Out Of An Opened Bottle Of Wine | Business Insider