Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- James Simons – Mathematics, Common Sense, and Good Luck | iBankCoin.com
- If Americans Knew What Was Happening In Israel … | ZeroHedge
- John Hussman: "Make No Mistake - This Is An Equity Bubble, And A Highly Advanced One" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Flight MH-17 Black Box Reveals "Massive Explosive Decompression" | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- The Chinese vs Japanese Navy Head To Head: An Infographic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- REPORT: Google's Next Smartphone Could Be Gigantic | Business Insider
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive... | Business Insider
- Epidemiologists Believe They Can Completely End The AIDS Epidemic | Business Insider
- Here's How Vincenzo Nibali Won The Tour De France | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales... | StreetInsider.com
- What Richard Branson Wants You To Learn From A Virgin Galactic Intern | Business Insider