Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Crashes To Six Year Lows As Employment Collapses | ZeroHedge
- There Ain't Enough Bourbon In Kentucky | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- Primer For Indebted Students: Here Are Your Options | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Florida Man Arrested After Limping From Pawn Shop With AK-47s Stuffed Down His Pants | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BuzzFeed is planning an IPO | Business Insider
- Green oasis rises in heart of Rio slum | Business Insider
- Stocks are falling and the dollar is surging (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, TWC, CHTR, JPY, EUR) | Business Insider
- EU, Switzerland sign major accord on tax transparency | Business Insider
- The son of China's richest man bought 2 ultra-... | Business Insider
- Seoul elevates gardening to high art | Business Insider
- This tech CEO is doing something that's... | Business Insider