Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Macro Weakest Since July 2011 As Goldman Affirms Global Economy In Contraction | ZeroHedge
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- A Complete Preview Of Q€ — And Why It Will Fail | ZeroHedge
- Can Greece "Just Print Drachmas"? Goldman Answers | ZeroHedge
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
- Hubris Hangover? Stocks, Bonds, & Bullion All Red | ZeroHedge
- BoJ Is Losing Control As Demand Wanes For JGBs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Congress passes security funding, averting crisis | Business Insider
- No, higher wages won't destroy earnings growth | Business Insider
- A Ferguson municipal worker sent a racist email about President... | Business Insider
- Scientists have finally found and photographed the tiniest life on Earth | Business Insider
- Secretary of State Clinton didn't... | Business Insider
- Mavericks balanced attack snaps Pelican's NBA win... | Business Insider
- A Russian oligarch wants to sue Britain because he is... | Business Insider