Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Who Do You Trust?" | ZeroHedge
- Get Ready for Shift in Fed Policy | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High | ZeroHedge
- THE TIM COOK BOTTOM OR TOP? | iBankCoin.com
- Careful What You Wish For: Plunging Yen Leads To 140% Surge In Bankruptcies | ZeroHedge
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices in the Post-QE World | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- World stocks rally after Japanese stimulus | Business Insider
- Some Argentine Currency Traders Are Getting Utterly Destroyed | Business Insider
- A Chemist Has Developed A Brilliant Way To Survive The Zombie... | Business Insider
- Japan's Nikkei 225 index soars over 5% after BoJ easing... | Business Insider
- Mourinho confirms Costa will face QPR | Business Insider
- Citi Earned Less Than It Told Everyone Two Weeks Ago | Business Insider
- New York City Keeps The Subway Running By Fixing It Before It Breaks | Business Insider