Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Toughens Asylum Rules, Speeds Deportation Process | ZeroHedge
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage | ZeroHedge
- Why Its Big Bet On Westinghouse Nuclear Is Bankrupting Toshiba | ZeroHedge
- Who's Really Behind The Soft-Coup? Obama-Founded Activist Group Offers Anti-Trump Protest "Guide" | ZeroHedge
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- Which Nation Do Americans See As Their Greatest Enemy (Spoiler Alert: It's Not Russia) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan's head of US equities on the... | Business Insider
- Here is every single Pokémon currently in Pokémon Go | Business Insider
- I've tried a lot of Bluetooth headphones, and these are the best I've ever heard | Business Insider
- Trump doubles down on baffling Sweden claims | Business Insider
- Thousands of people share their knowledge online for free — and for many, it's... | Business Insider
- Here's when you should — and shouldn't — hire a financial planner | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider