Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Jobless Rates By Country: Youth Unemployment In Greece, Spain Remains Over 50% | ZeroHedge
- Greek FinMin: "Greece Will Adopt the Bitcoin If Eurogroup Doesn't Give Us A Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Cry For Argentina, It's The Greeks That Suffered The Most In March | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices 'Somewhat Bearish' After Short-Covering Rally | Financial Sense
- STTG Q1 2015 Reader Feedback – Please Rate our Market Recaps! | FundMyMutualFund
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Steve Keen: The Deliberate Blindness Of Our Central Planners | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mustafa Kamal resigns as ICC president | Business Insider
- The 20 US colleges with the most liberal students | Business Insider
- The 20 most Greek colleges in the US | Business Insider
- Djokovic storms back to reach Miami quarters | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring an Ideas intern | Business Insider
- The New York Times is creating one-sentence stories for the... | Business Insider
- Google fixed a flaw in YouTube that let people delete anybody's... | Business Insider