Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings | Financial Sense
- Did We Just Hit The Threshold For Short Covering In Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- The Great Greek Fudge | ZeroHedge
- The 2015 Untrustworthies Report - Why Social Security Could Be Bankrupt In 12 Years | ZeroHedge
- Europe: Running on Borrowed Time | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alarming photos of the California wildfire that... | Business Insider
- Cannes traders roll out red carpet to Saudi... | Business Insider
- Hidden in the worst wage report ever was some good news about the 'real economy' (DIA,... | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider
- 'White hats' on China's internet are growing rapidly | Business Insider
- US oil rig count rises again (USO, WTI, BHI) | Business Insider
- We asked an exercise scientist how many days a week you need to work out to actually... | Business Insider