Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Hope Matters | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Disappoint, Realtors Fear Unhealthy Price Appreciation | ZeroHedge
- Insanity In Japan | ZeroHedge
- Why I'm Supporting The "Demonic Creature That Emerged From The Depths Of Hell" In This Year's Election | ZeroHedge
- This is How Facebook "Accidentally" Blocked DNC Email Leak Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Un-Dovish Fed Stays On Hold, Upgrades Economy, Suggests "Risks Have Diminished", George Dissents | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Japan Shocks Market, Shuns Government Pressure: Leaves QE, Rates Unchanged, Questions Policy Effectiveness | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft will now force you to use its favorite Windows 10 feature, whether you... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Reagan administration official to DNC: 'Donald Trump, you are no Ronald Reagan' | Business Insider
- These are the six features that players want most from Pokémon Go | Business Insider
- Teens are becoming overnight celebrities on this lip-syncing app you've never heard of | Business Insider
- The Ice Bucket Challenge may lead to creation of new therapies for ALS | Business Insider
- Soylent, a food startup with a cult following, is using a controversial ingredient — and it isn't... | Business Insider