Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump And Hillary Don't Know How To Fix The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Small Business In Obama's America | ZeroHedge
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- Cuddling and Egg McMuffins Show Economic Slowdown Underway | Financial Sense
- The Source of Failure: We Optimize What We Measure | ZeroHedge
- What The Charts Say: Fatally Attracted To New Highs | ZeroHedge
- Four Lost Decades: The Bumbling Incompetence Of The Power Elite | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What the woman who created the real 'Money Monster' thinks about George... | Business Insider
- The scientifically proven way to flirt better | Business Insider
- The amazing story of how a Navy pilot-turned-Superbowl winner made... | Business Insider
- We talked to futurists about what sleep will be like in 2030 | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- How different networking standards are competing to connect the Internet of Things | Business Insider
- I've tried dozens of jeans and this pair is my absolute favorite | Business Insider