Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For Those Who Still Care About Fundamentals, A Troubling Chart | ZeroHedge
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- Don't Count Out Donald Trump Yet | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 173 – Kevin Kelly: One Rule for Predicting What You Never Saw Coming… | Altucher Confidential
- Revenge Of The Rubes - Why The Days Of The Financial Elite's Rule Are Numbered | ZeroHedge
- After Three Years, This Remains The Best Trading Strategy | ZeroHedge
- "The British Woke Up!" Paul Craig Roberts Asks "Can The Americans?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Airbnb is raising a new round of funding that would value the company at... | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- The publisher of 'Mein Kampf' is going to donate... | Business Insider
- Here's how different Instagram looked in 2011, and how it's changed over... | Business Insider
- This graphic shows just how widespread meth is in the United States | Business Insider
- George W. Bush rep: The former president is 'in much better shape' than... | Business Insider
- Iranian oil is about to hit a wall | Business Insider