Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Equity Risk Tumbles As Trump Closes Gap On Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides Below $50; Hits Two Week Lows As Concerns Over Iraq Break From OPEC Agreement Mount | ZeroHedge
- "Pre-Crime" Returns To America With New Airbnb Law | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Literally Broadcasting That It's Going to Let Inflation Run Wild | ZeroHedge
- Evolution Of An Investor (A Peek Into My Mind) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
- Global Warming Scam Exposed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An analyst thinks China's enormous debt isn... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This lock can deter would-be bike thieves by making them puke | Business Insider
- Drake had a star-studded birthday party, and Katy Perry,... | Business Insider
- We finally know why tomatoes lose their flavor when you refrigerate them | Business Insider
- BARBARA CORCORAN: Chris Sacca is 'probably the most arrogant... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's proposal on term limits for politicians won't work | Business Insider