Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Future Of America? – More Than Half Of All Adults Under-30 Now Reject Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Bloomberg UNMASKED - The Truth about ZH from Forex perspective | ZeroHedge
- Suspect Dressed In Panda Suit Shot After Entering Fox Baltimore Studio And Claiming To Have A Bomb | ZeroHedge
- China Bond-Sale Cancellations Soar As BofA Warns "Default Risk Is Mispriced" | ZeroHedge
- Patrick Buchanan: At Last, America First! | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing China's Rising Dominance In Trade (In 4 Shocking Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Unveils First Q2 GDP Forecast, Sees 1.8% Growth, 0.5% Below Wall Street Consensus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders may care about Hillary's 'damn... | Business Insider
- Here's how the US plans to drop 'cyber bombs' on ISIS... | Business Insider
- This could be the best way to fight Zika and... | Business Insider
- Facebook just got hit with a lawsuit over its plan to issue new... | Business Insider
- Google has a crazy idea for injecting a computer into your eyeball (... | Business Insider
- 'Lucifer in the flesh': John Boehner unloads on 'miserable son of a bitch... | Business Insider
- San Francisco's epic condo boom is turning into a bust | Business Insider