Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Malaysian Airlines In Hot Water Again, This Time For Flying Above War-Torn Syria | ZeroHedge
- China Buys U.S. Debt at Fastest Pace on Record | Financial Sense
- Yellen Reiterates Position of Extended Low Rates | Financial Sense
- NY Fed Slams Deutsche Bank (And Its €55 Trillion In Derivatives): Accuses It Of "Significant Operational Risk" | ZeroHedge
- Phantom Liquidity and Perfect Pilfering | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Cancerous Actions Are Killing the Patient | ZeroHedge
- MH17 Will Usher In A Completely New Kind Of War - One The US Cannot Win | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 Greatest WWE Champions of ALL Time | TheStreet.com
- Will This Estimate Reduction Hurt General Electric Stock Today? | TheStreet.com
- Everyone Loves Apple Once Again (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 10 Worst Apple Products Of All Time | Business Insider
- Two Famous Faces From The Financial Crisis Executed A Deal Today That Reportedly Made One A... | Business Insider
- Cafe In Ireland Faces Backlash After Banning 'Loud Americans' | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Just Bought A Business Marketing Company For $175 Million | Business Insider