Just like that Crocs is buying back shares
Crocs, Inc (CROX) management can't stand the heat of the one day 36% drop in shares so they are buying back shares. The board approved an authorization to repurchase up to 1 million shares of its common stock, effective immediately. Get ready for the bounce Masters, it's coming.
From Reuters - The move came after the company's high-flying stock dropped by more than 36 percent following a disappointing revenue and earnings outlook on Wednesday.
Share repurchases under the authorization may be made in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, the company said. The repurchase authorization does not have an expiration date.
The Niwot, Colorado-based company, whose vibrantly colored shoes, clogs and boots have become a fad in recent years, reported on Wednesday that its third-quarter profit more than doubled.
But its stock fell 24 percent in after-hours trading that day after giving disappointing 2007 earnings and revenue estimates. On Thursday the stock fell $27.01, or 36.1 percent, to $47.74 on the Nasdaq.
Our Original newsletter that has enlightened our subscribers for over a year. It contains What to Buy, What to Sell, and Market Commentary. We have a 17.5% return since October 2006 and the average wait for a return is only 3.61 months and we have the track record to prove it (click here to view Master Picks track record). We've had great feedback, and in turn have already created a unique following of thousands of Stockmasters. Our asking price is only $45 for a 12 month subscription.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Change in the Wind | Financial Sense
- 6 Charts Screaming Buy GOLD – Sell USD! Are US Equities On The Verge Of A Major Sell-Off? | ZeroHedge
- Nunes Refuses To Share Intelligence Source With Other Committee Members | ZeroHedge
- ‘Most Secure Coin In World’ ? | ZeroHedge
- Bezos Bursts Above Buffett To Become World's Second Richest Man | ZeroHedge
- Over 60% Of Republicans And Independents Believe Trump Was Surveilled By Obama | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 221: Tucker Max – The Top Five Things I Learned From Tucker Max | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico may be using another cartel kingpin to gain leverage with Trump | Business Insider
- The remarkable story of the illegal deliveryman who... | Business Insider
- EMIRATES PRESIDENT: We don't know if the US laptop ban will hurt business... | Business Insider
- Ikea moves into the smart home space | Business Insider
- The best earbuds for every budget | Business Insider
- Chinese tech giant Tencent takes a 5% stake in Tesla (TSLA... | Business Insider
- The auto industry is handing out its biggest incentives... | Business Insider