Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European & Russian Stocks Surge Despite Tumbling Bund Yields | ZeroHedge
- WiNGS OF THe DoVe... | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: U.S. Household Debt Has Barely Fallen | Financial Sense
- Looking to Crash This Wedding for Football Season | iBankCoin.com
- Chuck Hagel Goes Full Fearmonger: "ISIS Poses Greater Threat Than 9/11, Prepare For Everything" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Wants to Bomb ISIS In Syria ... Maybe We Should (cough) First Stop ARMING THEM? | ZeroHedge
- An Organic Booyah to You | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Don't Miss Out On These Disney Destinations Just For Adults | Business Insider
- Companies Are Trolling Customers To Get Attention | Business Insider
- Tesla Model S Owners Can Now Start Their Cars With An iPhone (TSLA) | Business Insider
- CITI: There's A Huge Split Coming To The World's Major Central Banks | Business Insider
- 4 Reasons Sears Is Headed Straight For Death | Business Insider
- White House Fires Back After A Government Watchdog Ruled... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek