Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In China, Cow-Collateralized Stock Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks, Futures Rally, Ignore Sharp Yuan Devaluation On Hopes Fed Is Right This Time | ZeroHedge
- Add It Up... And It Doesn't Add Up | ZeroHedge
- Feds Probing Potential Insider Trading By Senator Bob Corker | ZeroHedge
- A Crisis Unlike We Have Seen In Human History | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are all the big banks that paid Hillary Clinton for speeches... | Business Insider
- Samsung is building a smart cities network in South Korea | Business Insider
- Warriors fend off elimination, forcing Game 6 against... | Business Insider
- These are the cars thieves love to steal | Business Insider
- Best Buy is dying slowly | Business Insider
- The moment the US deployed the most powerful weapon known to man | Business Insider
- 9 Netflix documentaries for the next generation of graduates (NFLX) | Business Insider