Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Floating Away for Now | iBankCoin.com
- Bought Back Into MAA For $67.74 | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: The Slow Death Of The Old Global Order | ZeroHedge
- Futures Ignore Overnight Newsflow, Prepare For More Yen-Driven Momentum Ignition | ZeroHedge
- San Fran Fed Asks How Important Are Hedge Funds In A Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Empire Manufacturing Misses By Most In 15 Months, Drops To 2014 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Will Terrific Tuesday Hold Once Again? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 Facts About China's Love Affair With Gold (GLD) | Business Insider
- This Document Shows Just How Scared Google Was Of The iPhone In 2007 | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Twitter Is Quietly Building A $100 Million Business In Big Data (TWTR) | Business Insider
- Gold Demand In China Is All About The Exchange Of Wedding Gifts (GLD) | Business Insider
- The Latest Data Continues To Confirm A Slowdown In China | Business Insider
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION JUMPS, CAPACITY UTILIZATION RATES RISES | Business Insider