Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Italian Government Owes Over $100 Billion To Private Suppliers | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Building for 2016 Stock Market Bubble, Crash | Financial Sense
- Multiple Reports: Ukrainian Fighter Jets Were with Malaysian Flight 17 When It Was Shot Down | ZeroHedge
- US Releases Satellite Images Allegedly Proving Russian Shelling Of East Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Summarizing The President's Busy Weekend | ZeroHedge
- China’s Storm: 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Evacuates Embassy In Tripoli, Libya Amid Growing Violence | Business Insider
- New York Times Editors Endorse Legal Marijuana, Complete With Trippy Animated Weed... | Business Insider
- Leaked iPhone 6 Parts Suggest A Much Bigger iPhone Is Coming | Business Insider
- KERRY TO RUSSIA: STOP LYING | Business Insider
- Facebook and Ford Gain, Wal-Mart U.S. CEO Set to Leave | TheStreet.com
- General Motors and Exxon Downgraded, Under Armour Raised at UBS | TheStreet.com
- Putin's MH17 Lies Have Grave Consequences... | Business Insider