Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gazprom Delighted By China Announcement Nat Gas Need To Soar By 150% In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Energy and Staples Take the Money Cake Again | iBankCoin.com
- Schadenfreude: Economists "Stunned" By Housing Fade | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Empires Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Who Made More, Facebook VCs or Its Founder: The True Cost of the VC Preferred Stock Control Premium | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns West "Remove Forces"; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks Is Tapping Into 4 Major Growth Opportunities | Business Insider
- This Is What It's Like To Work For Billionaire Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- MOBILE... | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- Guy Named In Newsweek Story As Bitcoin Creator Pops Up In Video Denying Its Him | Business Insider
- 7 Tips For Handling A Narcissistic Boss | Business Insider