Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- WWE: Sold to You, Sir | iBankCoin.com
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- Ukraine's Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Howitzers, Tanks Rolling Out | ZeroHedge
- Will Emerging Markets Come Back? | Financial Sense
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- US Guided-Missile Destroyer Truxtun Has Entered The Black Sea | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- San Francisco Billionaire Tells The Tech Industry: Don't Be 'The Wolf... | Business Insider
- 17 Traits That Distinguish The Best Startup CEOs | Business Insider
- Here's What You Should Really Be Eating For Breakfast | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- FBI Agents Will Investigate The Disappearance Of Malaysia Airlines Jet | Business Insider
- 'Grumpy Cat' Still Hates Everyone At South By Southwest | Business Insider