Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How FIFA Makes (And Spends) Its Money | ZeroHedge
- Corruption: That's What Government Was Designed For | ZeroHedge
- Is Inflation on Our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- In Shocking Move, Goldman Slashes America's Long-Run "Potential GDP" From 2.25% To 1.75% | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
- Greece Owes $1.2 Billion To Drugmakers As Government Can No Longer Afford Basic Medical Supplies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DANIEL FUSS: The Fed will 'drag their feet absolutely as long as possible... | Business Insider
- Applegreen's IPO will be the first Irish retail listing since the... | Business Insider
- ISIS' favorite tactic for overrunning cities is brilliant, devastating... | Business Insider
- Incoming NATO Military Committee Chairman: Russia could occupy the... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek