Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider
- UN watchdog faults Hong Kong on reforms | Business Insider
- Here's The Average SAT Score For Every College Major | Business Insider
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- Futures Tumble After Ebola Confirmed In New York, Amazon Whiffs On... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek