Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- Analysts Line Up to Declare “Decline & Fall” of Gold After 2.6% Tumble | Financial Sense
- Ikea's Spanish Servers Crash When 20,000 People Apply For 400 Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen, a 'White Dove'? | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Has A New Way To Watch You While You Shop And It Could Soon Be Everywhere... | Business Insider
- The 18 Best Startups That Launched In 2013 | Business Insider
- Al Qaeda Is Thriving In Yemen | Business Insider
- Remember When That Watson Supercomputer Won Jeopardy? Here's What's Going On With It Lately... | Business Insider
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Facebook Has More Upside | TheStreet.com
- Here's How Hot Startups Help Employees Cash Out Before An IPO | Business Insider
- Couchsurfing’s Sex Secret: It’s The Greatest Hook-Up App Ever Devised | Business Insider