Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This is NOT Fair! | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 20, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- These Are The Biggest "Pain Trades" Right Now | ZeroHedge
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- American Justice? FBI Lab Overstated 95% Of Forensic Hair Matches (Including 32 Death Sentences) | ZeroHedge
- Why Russia Will Send More Troops to Central Asia | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how to win any argument | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Mexico just captured the leader of one of the country's oldest drug... | Business Insider
- The coach who spent 18 months re-teaching Tim Tebow how to throw a football is... | Business Insider
- China just let part of a state-owned company default for the... | Business Insider
- S. Africa vows crackdown against anti-immigrant attacks | Business Insider
- Greece will not cross 'red lines' on debt talks:... | Business Insider