Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis Has Just Begun | ZeroHedge
- Fiat Faith Falters As Bitcoin Surges 7% Post-Greferendum Decision | ZeroHedge
- Could $12 Trillion Trigger a Renewables Revolution? | Financial Sense
- Greece, Democracy, And Magical Thinking | ZeroHedge
- Crude Slips On Surprise API Inventory Build | ZeroHedge
- Wrestling with Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- GeNeRaL JaCKSoN SLaYiNG THe MaNY HeaDeD MoNSTeR... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An expanding fast food chain is cashing in on an untapped market | Business Insider
- Two French soldiers suspended over Burkina child sex... | Business Insider
- TSB is now officially Spanish | Business Insider
- Facebook and Google are winning the app war (FB, GOOG, AAPL) | Business Insider
- One of Goldman Sachs' most important M&A execs is leaving... | Business Insider
- Emirates is attacking its competitors by... | Business Insider
- 8 apps every food lover needs | Business Insider