Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Russiagate Backfire On The Left? | ZeroHedge
- Investors Admit Stocks Are The Most Overvalued Since 2000, Rush To Buy Them Anyway | ZeroHedge
- The True Legacy Of David Rockefeller | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey Has "Never Seen Anything Like This" | ZeroHedge
- South Korea Says North Korea Conducted Unsuccessful Missile Launches, US Officials Aware | ZeroHedge
- Bank Bloodbath Batters Stocks; Bonds, Bullion Bounce As Trumpcare Vote Doubts Rise | ZeroHedge
- RBC: "We Are Seeing A Complete Breakdown In The Model" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The GOP Obamacare replacement bill is quickly becoming a... | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers: Hillary Clinton is ready for 'Game of Thrones... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- GOP senator asks Trump Supreme Court nominee famous Reddit question about horse-sized... | Business Insider
- 15 phrases never to include in a cover letter | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE: Stocks could see a quick 10... | Business Insider
- Trump's Supreme Court pick is pressed on whether he could rule against the... | Business Insider