Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Humor: Richmond Fed Survey Beats Expectations By 7 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
- "Central Bankers Are Killing Capitalism" Odey Warns, Moving Politics "Fast To Extremes" | ZeroHedge
- One Analyst's Surprising Indicator Why Recession Is Coming In Early 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Impossible: We Can't Believe The Mighty Titanic Could Actually Sink | ZeroHedge
- Michelle Obama Takes A Shot At "Make America Great Again" | ZeroHedge
- "What The F**k Was That?" | ZeroHedge
- Yen Tumbles On Spurious Nikkei Headline, Stocks Shrug | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- North Korea to the US: You can kiss a nuke-free Korean... | Business Insider
- 'The choice is not even close': Bernie Sanders praises Hillary Clinton in hopes of... | Business Insider
- The remarkable story of a woman who was born at Auschwitz | Business Insider
- Here's what went down at the Republican National Convention | Business Insider
- Restaurants in China are replacing waiters with robots | Business Insider
- The Navy's new littoral combat ships to carry Hellfire missiles by 2017 | Business Insider