Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Decision Time For Gold, Miners, And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Veteran S&P Futures Trader: "I Am 100% Confident That Central Banks Are Buying S&P Futures" | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of America's "Schrodinger" Middle Class, Which Is Either Thriving Or About To Go Extinct | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Who’s Ready For $30 Oil? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Odell Beckham Has Freakishly Large Hands — And He's Been Practicing Insane One-Hand... | Business Insider
- Firefighters On A Desperate Search For Victims After Chicago... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of The Women Who Were Meant To Be The First Astronauts — And... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel 'to resign' | Business Insider