Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The U.S. Is the Next Greece: Doug Casey On America's Economic Problems | ZeroHedge
- Billary Clinton And The Perfection Of Consumerist Narcissism | ZeroHedge
- Politicians from Both Sides of the Aisle: Corruption Has Destroyed America | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- To Social Media's Horror - It 'Is' Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- When China Stopped Acting Chinese | Financial Sense
- Brent Crude Tumbles Below $50 For First Time Since Jan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's surprisingly easy to share your $99 Amazon Prime membership with someone else | Business Insider
- 5 networking secrets to help you get ahead | Business Insider
- Syria army plane crashes in rebel-held town: monitor | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- There's one major reason startups are switching their workers... | Business Insider
- Scientists are working on a way to repair the human body like... | Business Insider
- Microsoft lays out its top three priorities — and none of them mention Windows | Business Insider