Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- INTRoDuCiNG EURO CRiSiS CouTuRe 2013... | ZeroHedge
- Trade Recap | iBankCoin.com
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- I Think We’re About Done Here | iBankCoin.com
- NO TIME FOR LOOSERS [sic] | iBankCoin.com
- It Looks Like a Blow Off Top in Solar | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Yahoo Investors Don't Care About Risky Tumblr Bet Even If Yahoo 'Drives Tumblr Into... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Brands Are Taking Forever To Respond To Customers On Twitter | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 5S (AAPL) | Business Insider
- There Was A Mass Exodus From Tumblr Right As They Sealed The Deal With Yahoo | Business Insider
- EL-ERIAN: A Simple Change In Brand Perception Is What Destroyed Gold | Business Insider
- This Photo Slideshow Company Has The Best Meeting Rooms We've Ever Seen | Business Insider