Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- To Citi, "The Failure Of ECB QE Looks Clear" And The Global Reserve Unwind Will Only Make It Worse | ZeroHedge
- Weapons of Economic Misdirection | Financial Sense
- Move Over Entrepreneurs, Make Way for Speculation! | ZeroHedge
- Peak Obedience | ZeroHedge
- The China Slowdown: Who Loses in the Middle East? | Financial Sense
- eVIXeration & Gartman Send Stocks Soaring "Back To Normal" | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Trump Can Win The GOP Nomination | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asian stocks rise amid China holiday, get Wall Street perk... | Business Insider
- A leading graphic designer calls Verizon's new logo 'just another... | Business Insider
- How to update to the new Google Chrome (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Cristiano Ronaldo liked his wax statue so much he paid the artist $31,000 to make one the... | Business Insider
- Ukraine: sufficient vaccine coming to block polio outbreak... | Business Insider
- Wade leads Australia rally against England | Business Insider
- Nicky Jam leads nominees for new Latin American Music... | Business Insider