The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is China Dumping German Paper Now? Bund Prices Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
- Gold Set for Best Month Since January as Stock Market Rout Lifts Safe Haven | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Intentionally Spark A Commodity Sell-off? | ZeroHedge
- The Future of the Internet Is at Risk | Financial Sense
- Einstein, Physics, Gold and The Formula To End Economic Decay | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76 | Business Insider
- Alleged Facebook mention in prayer call sparks Egypt... | Business Insider
- Gov. Marvin Mandel, who fell from political grace, has died... | Business Insider
- Syrian official: Amount of damage at Palmyra temple... | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus shakes in barely there silver straps at VMAs | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus kicked off the MTV VMAs in the most Miley Cyrus way possible | Business Insider
- Denver's defense carrying the load while offense... | Business Insider