The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- The Most Expensive Cities To Live In Across The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Uncertain Global Growth and Policy Environment | Financial Sense
- Consumer "Hope" Slumps As Inflation Expectations Hit Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Why The Hard-Sell For The "Self-Driving" Car? | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Yep... Still Looks Like A Trap | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Set To Pump Even More Oil In April As Saudi Arabia Boosts Exports To Near-Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Several European nations want... | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain explains why the New York City... | Business Insider
- Testimony on the F-35 was all over the place | Business Insider
- This LA County Sheriff staffer didn't count on... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger just destroyed Valeant at Berkshire's annual... | Business Insider
- How to make a mint julep | Business Insider
- The 10 states in the US with the most generous tippers | Business Insider