The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kyle Bass Warns "The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner... Equities Are My Biggest Liquidity Worry" | ZeroHedge
- Globalist Financiers Fleece Greece? | ZeroHedge
- How Do The Greeks Really Feel? | ZeroHedge
- The Titanic Sinks At Dawn | ZeroHedge
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- A Rare Goldman "Sell" Recommendation Leads To Even More Muppet Slaughter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-... | StreetInsider.com
- Investors have been punishing companies that do most of... | Business Insider
- Greece wrangles with creditors as PM faces parliament... | Business Insider
- Lee Kuan Yew Singapore state funeral: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- Police fatally shot a man dressed as a woman at NSA headquarters after... | Business Insider
- How this private college maintains a $1 billion endowment without... | Business Insider
- 5 simple internet safety tips from one of Google's information... | Business Insider