The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Soars Most In 42 Years For British Buyers | ZeroHedge
- A Legendary Day in the Making | ZeroHedge
- European Stocks Crash Most In History | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: "This Is The Worst Period I Recall; There's Nothing Like It" | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- The Brexit Carnage from a Trader`s Perspective (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gross likened Brexit to a storyline from ‘Downton Abbey... | Business Insider
- The NBA Draft has become unwatchable and not all of the problems can be solved | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's who's saving more — and less — for retirement than you are | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Death toll rises to 23 in West Virginia flooding | Business Insider
- The 488 GTB signals a brave new era for Ferrari (RACE) | Business Insider