The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Swiss Franc Tumbling Due To Month-End SNB Window-Dressing? | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- RISK OFF TRADE in the S&P Futures | ZeroHedge
- Unleash The Veto: Senate Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales See 2nd Biggest MoM Plunge Since May 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Syriza’s Victory Is Not the End but the Beginning | Financial Sense
- But, Can A Frog? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z Has Bought One Of Spotify's Biggest Rivals For $56 Million | Business Insider
- Obama backs spending increase, hits Republicans | Business Insider
- This Business Card Is The Stretched... | Business Insider
- Laird leads by two at Phoenix Open | Business Insider
- Tens of millions of people are already watching these Super Bowl ads | Business Insider
- Tiger Woods Is 'The Worst I've Ever Seen A... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek