The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Surges; Beats By Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- How To Hug | Altucher Confidential
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Equity Market Valuations (And Didn't Know To Ask) | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, Bitcoin Is Sliding... | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Slammed As Baidu Suspends Payments Due To "Fluctuations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why DryShips (DRYS) Is on Course for Gains Thursday | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- JOBS NUMBER BEATS — UNEMPLOYMENT RATE PLUNGES TO 7% | Business Insider
- Millennials Are Threatening The World's Most Powerful Brands | Business Insider
- The Dealership That Sold A Tesla For Bitcoin Wants To Make More Digital Deals | Business Insider