The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap August 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Useful Idiots and the Something For Nothing Society – Part 4 of 5 | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tread Water As Ukraine Tries To Steal The Jackson Hole Scene | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of President Obama's Urgent Matters In Washington | ZeroHedge
- European & Russian Stocks Surge Despite Tumbling Bund Yields | ZeroHedge
- After Russia Shutters McDonalds, The West Wonders Who's Next? | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: U.S. Household Debt Has Barely Fallen | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Salesforce.com's Marc Benioff Paid $390 Million For A Startup Valued At $... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Hackers Have Found 42 Security Holes In Anonymous App Secret, Including A Way To Reveal A... | Business Insider
- Former PayPal Exec: eBay Should Just Rebrand As PayPal | Business Insider
- New Study Reveals The Lingering Economic Devastation Left By Hurricanes | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Threshold, Galena, CytRx | TheStreet.com
- The 25 Most Enjoyable Companies To Work For | Business Insider