The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Will Again "Frontload" Bond Purchases Ahead Of The Winter, No Advance Leak To Hedge Funds This Time | ZeroHedge
- Ep 134: Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Who Wants to Go To the Moon | Altucher Confidential
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
- Obama Weighs "Syria Retreat" As White House Ends Training Of Moderate Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 9 | ZeroHedge
- This "Unlivable $350,000 Shack" Is The Cheapest Home In San Francisco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 32 classic 'British' brands that aren't actually British | Business Insider
- Israel on high alert after days of Palestinian attacks | Business Insider
- The 'smart' way Barcelona is cutting... | Business Insider
- Tantra teacher at clothing-optional retreat killed on... | Business Insider
- Hamburgers might be on the menu for Russian astronauts | Business Insider
- North Korea readies massive anniversary celebration | Business Insider
- US actor Randy Quaid ordered released; facing deportation... | Business Insider