The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Steve Wynn Slams Obamacare, Warns Government "Is Degrading The Living Standards Of Every Person In America" | ZeroHedge
- Universities Ban Politically-Incorrect Halloween Costumes | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Source At The State Department Revealed In Leaked Podesta Email | ZeroHedge
- Third Wave Of Internet Cyber Attacks Lauched, Dyn Warns | ZeroHedge
- Trump Lays Out His Plan For First 100 Days In Office: Here Are The Highlights | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dating app founder: How to change 'brogramming' culture in Silicon valley | Business Insider
- Bombardier is cutting 7,500 jobs through 2018 | Business Insider
- Americans shouldn't have to register to vote at all | Business Insider
- YouTube joins Snapchat in appearing to take a swipe at Facebook's... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, NXP, QCOM, MSFT, T... | Business Insider
- The easiest way to tell if your batteries are dead | Business Insider
- The White House burned a Philippine official... | Business Insider