The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NWO (revisited again and again)... | ZeroHedge
- Is This Debt's Last Rattle? | ZeroHedge
- If This Is "Transparency" - We'd Hate To Know What Secrecy Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- New Ghost City Under Construction In China | ZeroHedge
- "Autocracy" Vs. "Democracy": Stunning Before And After Pictures Of Syria's Largest City | ZeroHedge
- THe DeuTSCHe LoCKeR... | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 must-have tech accessories that cost $20 or less | Business Insider
- How to figure out if your partner is right for you | Business Insider
- How Batman could create a suit to fight Superman | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman just broke an unwritten rule of the business | Business Insider
- CIA director: The Middle East is the worst it's been in 50 years... | Business Insider
- This recent discovery at Stonehenge clears up a huge misconception about the monument | Business Insider
- Apple is replacing MacBook USB charging cables for free (aapl) | Business Insider