The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- The Trillion Dollar Question: What Happens When Quantitative Easing Ends? | Financial Sense
- Why China Couldn't Care Less About Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- White House Retaliates, "Condemns" Israeli Shelling Of UN School In Gaza | ZeroHedge
- Italian Police Grab $150 Million Assets From Nomura For Defrauding Government | ZeroHedge
- Canadian Doctor Quarantines Himself Over Ebola Fears After Returning From Liberia | ZeroHedge
- Six Current Economic Myths And Realities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- BILLIONAIRE HEDGE FUND MANAGER: Of All The Things That Are Likely, Nothing Is... | Business Insider
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: No Fan of Peabody Energy | TheStreet.com
- Inside TMZ's Awesome Office Space And TV Studio In Downtown LA | Business Insider
- How Kraft Foods Saved Tang From Obscurity | Business Insider
- Why U.S. Steel Stock Is Soaring Today | TheStreet.com
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek