The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iranian Oil Exports To Double Following Nuclear Deal | ZeroHedge
- All The Latest Greek Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Ragin' Contagion: When Debtors Go Broke, So Do Mercantilist Exporters | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare Sticker Shock Arrives: Insurance Premiums To Soar 20-40% | ZeroHedge
- New Greek FinMin Arrives In Belgium "Empty-Handed", Will Submit New Proposal "Maybe" On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 250 Points From "Greece Is Contained" Highs | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- World powers begin talks to seal Iran nuclear deal | Business Insider
- A major makeup brand is under fire for body-shaming tweets | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL) | Business Insider
- McIlroy ruptures ankle ligament ahead of Open | Business Insider
- Williams sisters star at Wimbledon on manic Monday | Business Insider