The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth but US Recession Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- CLSA: "The Bank Of Japan Has Nationalized The Japanese Stock Market" | ZeroHedge
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- The Collapse Of American Free Press: Martin Armstrong Rages "It's Just Over" | ZeroHedge
- Hungarian Politician Slammed For Suggesting Pig's Heads Along Border To Stop Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- The Chimera Of 'Stable' Money | ZeroHedge
- FBI Uncovers Over 15,000 More Emails In Clinton Probe | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everything you need to know about HBO's next big show — 'Westworld' | Business Insider
- Donald Trump calls for a special prosecutor to... | Business Insider
- There’s no hope of anyone catching up to Android and iOS | Business Insider
- This site offers watch brands like Rolex at some of the most competitive prices... | Business Insider
- The right way to roll up your shirtsleeves | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Investigators have found the... | Business Insider