The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "That's A Scary Graph" Former Fed Economist Warns | ZeroHedge
- The Market For Lemons, The Market For Bullshit, And The Great Cascading Credence Crash Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- What Will It Take For Geopolitical Shocks To Worry Investors? | ZeroHedge
- THE SUBPRIME U.S. ECONOMY: Disintegrating Due To Subprime Auto, Housing, Bond & Energy Debt | ZeroHedge
- The Speech Bounce: Trump "Nearly Even" With Clinton In Latest Reuters Poll | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 22 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 ways to stay sweat-free this summer | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg's big video bet faces the same fundamental problem that... | Business Insider
- Norwich City's new uniform is amazing | Business Insider
- Smartwatch shipments have plummeted... | Business Insider
- General Electric's power business helped it outstrip... | Business Insider
- Here’s what Goldman Sachs looks for in a résumé | Business Insider
- The tide may be turning for US crude production, says CBA | Business Insider