The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CoLD WaR 2.0: THe ReTuRN oF PuTTNiK... | ZeroHedge
- S&P Retraces Half "Putin-Press-Conference" Gains | ZeroHedge
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Global Debt Exceeds $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- Going with the Flow of the Market’s Music | iBankCoin.com
- Greeks Rallying Through the Back Door | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Should You Buy Into the Rise of the Fuel Cell Makers? | TheStreet.com
- Finally, A Beautiful Ad For Animal Adoption That Won't Leave You In Tears | Business Insider
- Here's Why China's Stock Market Got Smoked (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- A 25-Year Timeline Of The World Wide Web | Business Insider
- Invest Like Warren Buffett, Not Warren Sapp | TheStreet.com
- Obama Advisor: US Won't Recognize Crimea Annexation | Business Insider
- THE DOW FALLS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider