The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Losing Control? PBOC Imposes New Yuan Outflow Limits For First Time In Two Decades | ZeroHedge
- Why the Polls Got It Wrong: Deliberate Versus Accidental Survey Bias | Financial Sense
- From Bush To Trump: Culture, Economy, & War - The Pillars Of The New World Order | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need To Know About The Italian Referendum (& Should Be Afraid To Ask) | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Central Bank Head Quits Amid Fears Over "Trump Impact" | ZeroHedge
- China Curbs Gold Imports To Slow Capital Flight | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Italy’s economy minister says that the referendum won... | Business Insider
- Wall Street Journal editorial board: Trump's 'shakedown' with... | Business Insider
- IBM is continuing its blockchain push (IBM) | Business Insider
- The Fed confirmed some of the most troubling trends in... | Business Insider
- France's Francois Hollande will not seek a second term | Business Insider
- Russia has deployed warships near Crimea in... | Business Insider
- Here's the grueling application... | Business Insider