The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LIVE FROM THE FERGUSON RIOTS (sort of) | iBankCoin.com
- Currency Wars Reignite As Yuan Tumbles Most In 2 Months And Chinese Bond Market Freezes | ZeroHedge
- A Feast of Data This Week | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- On This Day, 138 Years Ago, The Idea Of QE Was Born | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- North Korea Just Rejected A UN Human Rights Resolution And Threw A... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Samsung sells defence, petrochemical units for $1.7 bn | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The Only Way To Save Samsung's Dying Mobile Business | Business Insider