The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Some Folks Are Selling..." Dow Down 350 From Highs, Futures Plunge Below 18,000 | ZeroHedge
- Surplus Repression And The Self-Defeating Deep State | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Chinese IPO 826 Times Oversubscribed | ZeroHedge
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- Greece Was 20 Votes Away From Defaulting This Weekend | ZeroHedge
- Today's Economic Data Enough To Push Q2 GDP By Whopping 0.1% To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The director of the next X-Men movie just dropped a huge hint with this... | Business Insider
- Blatter must go, says Platini ahead of FIFA election | Business Insider
- Here's what happens when billionaire investor Mark Cuban... | Business Insider
- What's on tap for Google's big... | Business Insider
- Tunisia soldier opens fire on comrades near parliament | Business Insider
- The Fed has 'thrown the gauntlet down' and the market is reacting (SPY,... | Business Insider
- This tech CEO is doing something that's... | Business Insider