The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pope Slams Rumor-Mongers, Journalists As "Potential Weapons Of Mass Destruction" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Victory Predicted By Professor Who Has Called Every Presidential Race Since 1984 | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
- The Black-White Wage Gap Continued To Expand Under Obama | ZeroHedge
- How Much Longer Will Investors Trust The Central Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Trump: Titan of Corporate Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
- Manufacturing PMI Slides As New Orders And "Subdued Domestic Demand" Weigh On Growth Hopes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 unlikely foods that make you feel bloated | Business Insider
- 13 things to take with you the next time you go running outside this fall | Business Insider
- Much-hyped insurtech Lemonade finally unveils its... | Business Insider
- 3 things to do when you find out you're being underpaid | Business Insider
- 'This is not a normal election year': New York Times... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs is taking an ax to its business in Asia | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia has proposed a major compromise to its rival | Business Insider