The Ear Biters Bite Back (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO)
Shares of Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Zynga Inc (ZNGA), Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) and even Facebook (FB) bounced today. This week they all got a piece of their ear removed and hit new 12 month low prices. Today they have finally reversed course.
Recall Mastery talked up this group of stocks in 5 Stocks that got the Ear Bite (NFLX,FB,LVS,ZNGA,TTWO). These stocks are off to the races today thanks to the Powers-that-be pushing up equity prices.
Facebook (FB) has bounced from its 12 month low of $19.90 a share. FB is up almost 10% today at $21.96 on heavy volume.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is up 4% today to $38.32 a share. LVS is now up 9% from its recent 12 month low.
Zynga (ZNGA) is up 2% today and just 3.2% from its 52-week low. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock is at $2.77.
Take-Two (TTWO) is also a tough sale, up only 2% to $7.99. TTWO is now 7.7% from its 12 month low.
Netflix (NFLX) is up only 1.5% to $54.69 a share. Netflix shares are also struggling to move higher. NFLX sunk to a new 52-week low of $52.81 this morning.
MASTERY Bottom line:
The bottom feeders are buying up these ear-licious stocks.
In order of least risk and great comeback potential Mastery recommends: LVS, NFLX, FB, TTWO, ZNGA
5 EAR BITE STOCKS
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pure Madness: Revenueless, Assetless CYNK Soars Over $5Bn; Bigger Than GameStop, Cablevision, Jabil Circuit | ZeroHedge
- A Dramatic Reenactment of Chess on Vacation | iBankCoin.com
- It’s Always Been About Getting Out – Not In | ZeroHedge
- Watching for Signs of U.S. Housing Market Activity | Financial Sense
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Tries to Escape the Bird’s Nest | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks for a Special Occasion | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Selective Service System Just Tried To Register Thousands Of Dead People For The Draft | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens When You Try To Talk To The CEO Of CYNK | Business Insider
- A Third Of Advisors Want To Buy Another Practice In The Next Five Years | Business Insider
- People Are Outraged On Facebook Thinking Steven Spielberg Actually... | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Is Betting On A New Product You've Probably Never Heard Of: Delve | Business Insider
- How The Cavaliers Botched The LeBron Era And Lost The Best Player In The World | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 07/14: Citi... | StreetInsider.com