Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Commodites Are Most Levered To A Chinese Crash | ZeroHedge
- Fortress Confirms Novogratz-Led Macro Fund Closure After Bad Brazil, China Bets | ZeroHedge
- SCOTUS' "Assault Weapons Ban" Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- How To Shortcut The 10,000 Hour Rule and Make Your Contribution to Life | Altucher Confidential
- Protests Erupt In Turkey As Government Accused Of False Flag In Weekend Suicide Blast | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Third Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Dell Buys EMC In Record $67BN Deal: Creates "World's Largest Private Integrated Tech Company" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 6S has the best front-facing camera I've ever used... | Business Insider
- California contest dubs 1,969-pound pumpkin the plumpest | Business Insider
- Russian missile-maker contradicts Dutch MH17 crash report... | Business Insider
- The 105 smartest public colleges in America | Business Insider
- Evidence mounts for El Nino that could ease Calif.... | Business Insider
- EU aviation agency issues safety note over Caspian... | Business Insider
- Here's where the world's richest 0.00168% live | Business Insider