Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Short This Dog, Report 20 Feb, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Selling Of French Bonds Accelerates As Le Pen Extends Lead, Macron Tumbles In Latest Poll | ZeroHedge
- Bank of America Clients Sell Stocks For The First Time Since The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund Liquidity Plunges To "Danger Zone" For US Stocks | ZeroHedge
- MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | ZeroHedge
- US Lawmakers Are Probing Soros' Involvement In European Politics | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 21 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US just sent an aircraft-carrier strike group to mix it up in the... | Business Insider
- Mutual distrust, common interests: Egypt gets closer to... | Business Insider
- Eating these fruits and vegetables can help whiten your teeth —... | Business Insider
- The US dollar is climbing | Business Insider
- THE FLEET MANAGEMENT REPORT: Examining how fleet... | Business Insider
- Revolutionary Guards Commander: The US should expect a 'strong... | Business Insider
- MEET THE NEW EXECUTIVE BRANCH: Here's who Trump has... | Business Insider