Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Google’s DeepMind Wants to Enter the Grid | Financial Sense
- WTI/RBOB Spike On Inventories Data, Despite Production Surge To 14 Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Meet SAM, Brick Laying Robot That Does The Work Of 6 Humans | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- The Political Parties Are An Illusion Designed To "Relegate The Governed To The Level Of Cattle" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Record Highs, Brexit Still A Losing Bet For Dollar Investors | ZeroHedge
- Kushner Family Ends Deal Talks With Anbang After Dems Blast Alleged 'Conflict' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Experts say we need to stop calling breastfeeding 'natural' | Business Insider
- Environmental groups are preparing to go to court to fight... | Business Insider
- The best earbuds for every budget | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: 3 reasons to sell Dunkin Donuts (DNKN) | Business Insider
- Trump staff will skip the White House Correspondents' Association dinner out of 'solidarity... | Business Insider
- The 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer just dropped. Here are all the changes to the character since 2002 | Business Insider
- The stock market rally could last until 2018 | Business Insider