Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Contemplates Buying Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen On The Fed Buying Stocks: "Maybe In The Future, Down The Line..." | ZeroHedge
- Obama Humiliated: For The First Time, Congress Votes To Override President's "Sept 11" Bill Veto | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank Power Shift From West To East, Game Of Thrones Style | ZeroHedge
- Robots Will Soon Take Over Building London Skyscrapers, Major UK Construction Firm CEO Warns | ZeroHedge
- Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List | Financial Sense
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Kerry just threatened Russia over Syria — but Putin has no intention of ending his... | Business Insider
- Marijuana arrests are at their lowest number in two decades — and police are still arresting... | Business Insider
- How one woman built herself a brand new career traveling the world after 21 years of working 9-5 | Business Insider
- A bike company figured out that 'fragile' labels don't work — so they... | Business Insider
- Watch how this flat-screen TV melts under a 5,100-degree torch | Business Insider
- Cable TV companies could lose nearly $1 billion in the next year from... | Business Insider
- Alan Greenspan has a new gig | Business Insider