Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why There's A Media Blackout On The Native American Oil Pipeline Blockade | ZeroHedge
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
- Did Turkish President Erdogan Just Use A False Flag To Justify Invading Syria? | ZeroHedge
- Caught On A Hot Mic In 1992, Larry King Assures Bill Clinton: "Ted Turner Would Serve You" | ZeroHedge
- Millennials Love Free Markets, But Don't Understand Them | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even the best region for housing in America can't escape the new crisis (ITB, XHB) | Business Insider
- These are the best flannel shirts you can buy right now | Business Insider
- Captain America is giving up his superhero identity in the next Marvel... | Business Insider
- Tesla still doesn't get enough credit for how incredible the Model S is (tsla) | Business Insider
- Conan O'Brien made a jaw-dropping Donald Trump parody ad 'just for black... | Business Insider
- Clinton will accuse Trump of embracing a racist... | Business Insider
- A deep look inside the 'alt-right,' the movement Hillary Clinton just excoriated in a... | Business Insider