Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Insanity In Japan | ZeroHedge
- "Short Everything That Guy Has Touched" - San Fran's Lending Standards Put The Last Housing Bubble To Shame | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 177 – Ramit Sethi: What Happens When You Make $50,000 In One Month? | Altucher Confidential
- In Latest Political "Coup", Catalan Parliament Votes To Secede From Spain | ZeroHedge
- Gold Investment Slows, Soft Summer 'Risks $1300' But Bond Defaults 'Will Spike' as Japan, Eurozone Deny Fresh Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- How Citi Is Trading The Fed's "Mildly Hawkish" Statement | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple investors have generally unloaded the stock after recent... | Business Insider
- There's a convincing 'Star Wars' theory about Rey... | Business Insider
- Visa updates EMV numbers (V) | Business Insider
- Here are 8 things you don’t miss about basic training | Business Insider
- The second French church attacker was also known to... | Business Insider
- An unusual way to deliver drugs could be a $29 billion market... | Business Insider
- A Zappos employee broke the record for the longest... | Business Insider