Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Artist's Impression Of Hillary's Inauguration | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Beat Expectations, Control Group Rises Most Since May Delaying "Fed Relent" | ZeroHedge
- Breadth Breakdown Bodes Badly For Budding Bulls | ZeroHedge
- The Most Ominous Warning That Oil Storage Is About To Overflow Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Move Over Greece, It's Italy's Turn - George Friedman Sounds the Alarm on European Banking Crisis | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Bull Struggles & NIRP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I spent a month eating on $2 a day — here's what a typical day looked like | Business Insider
- Chemistry is bringing chefs ‘a new revolution of cooking’ — here’s what... | Business Insider
- How to memorize every US president's name in less... | Business Insider
- Jamie Dimon just dropped $26 million on JPMorgan shares | Business Insider
- Microsoft... | Business Insider
- Zenefits has fired execs who may have encouraged employees to skirt the law | Business Insider
- CHAOS ON WALL STREET: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, USO, OIL) | Business Insider