Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Fake News: Newsweek Admits They Didn't Write Or Even Read "Madam President" Issue | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- Death, Gold, & Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Where The November Jobs Were: Accountants, Nurses, Waiters, Government And Part-Time Workers | ZeroHedge
- The 20 Most Sinister Psyop Leaflets Of All Time | ZeroHedge
- Stanford Study Reveals California Pensions Underfunded By $1 Trillion Or $93k Per Household | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Bluetooth headphones can hold their... | Business Insider
- Why airlines ask you to raise the window shades for takeoffs... | Business Insider
- Political leaders are ignoring the real threat to American workers | Business Insider
- An experimental Zika vaccine is being tested in humans — and Bill... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investors | Business Insider
- One detail in the jobs report should unnerve the retail... | Business Insider