Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- G20 Talks Dominated by Paris Attacks | Financial Sense
- The Looming Land Of The Not-So-Free: 40% Of Millennials Would Censor Offensive Speech | ZeroHedge
- Continuing Jobless Claims Rise At Fastest Pace Since July 2013 | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- This Is China's Middle Finger For The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Did Mario Draghi Just Leak The Bazooka? Two-Tiered NIRP System May Presage Big Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama honoring Streisand, Spielberg, Sondheim and more | Business Insider
- Stocks are sliding (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- The 19 foods everyone tries to order on Seamless for Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy... | Business Insider
- 'Rocky' effect put Philadelphia on world map | Business Insider
- Over half of world's primates on brink of... | Business Insider
- The luxury pet company... | Business Insider