Facebook: It was right to Buy
An impressive gain for Facebook (FB) shares this week and we told you consider the stock on Monday. From $18 range to close Friday at $22, the 'Like' button has been pressed.
This week was the perfect storm for a FB rebound and as we stated earlier this week:
The Hater-Aid is not as strong on Facebook these past few trading days. There are bigger issues out there right now. Perhaps the dust has settled on Facebook the publicly traded company.
Facebook.com almost has 1 billion users. Imagine if you could milk just one dollar from a quarter of its users every few months. It starts to make the stock look interesting.
Its difficult to keep every stock on your radar. Its why dumb websites like the Masters is here to watch the market for you and remind you of fallen prey like Facebook. We noted that Howard Lindzon took a reluctant chance on FB shares this week.
He was right to do so. To invest successfully involves keeping your ear on the Street and Howard is a credible Wall Streeter who is worth listening to. Zuckerberg's performance at TechCrunch.com's conference was just what traders needed to hear. Add to it the incredible move in equities this week and it was off to the races. As we stated, the hate had settled on FB and it was time to consider the company with almost 1 billion users. Congrats to those who bought on the dip and enjoyed almost a 20% gain in one week.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Cased You Missed it, Recap of Japan Overnight Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- "Gold Is A Good Place To Put Money These Days" - Greenspan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan Just Boosted QE And The Nikkei Exploded To A 7... | Business Insider
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal: EU source | Business Insider
- US right-to-die woman holds on, in new video | Business Insider
- Here's How 43 Advanced, Emerging, and Developing Countries Rated Their Happiness... | Business Insider
- Meet Our New West Coast Bureau Chief, Matt Rosoff | Business Insider
- Political Campaigns Are Making Absolutely Terrible Halloween-Based Pitches... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com