Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Dumps 250 Points From "Greece Is Contained" Highs | ZeroHedge
- Surprise! CEOs Are Getting Rich By Buying Back Stock | ZeroHedge
- The Next Derivatives Implosion Just Started in Europe | ZeroHedge
- With Yanis Gone, Now Troika Heads Must Roll | ZeroHedge
- China Is the Real Potential Black Swan | Financial Sense
- Tsipras Dials Obama | ZeroHedge
- Faber: “Wake Up, People of the World! Greece Will Come to You …Very Soon” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The New York Times has its Vatican reporter using WhatsApp to send short updates to... | Business Insider
- The villain in the 'Ghostbusters' reboot isn't a household name,... | Business Insider
- A former Apple employee reveals the most memorable piece of advice he ever heard... | Business Insider
- Happy Shark Week: Meet the tiny, super rare pocket shark whose 'pocket' has scientists... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- VAROUFAKIS: 'Our NO is a majestic, big YES to a democratic Europe.... | Business Insider
- The US versus Japan robot fight that's going viral this week is really a ploy to create... | Business Insider