Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Is JPM's "Quant Guru" Suddenly Worried About The "Endgame" | ZeroHedge
- The US Endgame? Creating A Climate That "Could Easily Be Transformed Into War" | ZeroHedge
- Focused On The Wrong End Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- Trump Ties Hillary In Latest National Poll | ZeroHedge
- The Woodstock Of Crony Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Unveils First Q2 GDP Forecast, Sees 1.8% Growth, 0.5% Below Wall Street Consensus | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 things you should never say on your last day of work | Business Insider
- Stephen Curry's nearly disastrous injury has reinforced the... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The Avengers' skintight suits got incredibly gross while filming in Atlanta... | Business Insider
- We're about to get a look at what is really going on in China | Business Insider
- Could you pass the test to become a US citizen? | Business Insider
- 'One minute of intense exercise' can actually make a huge... | Business Insider