Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- Largest Dutch Bank To Fire Thousands | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- All This Market Calm Feels Like Mayhem | ZeroHedge
- Trump Campaign Releases "Ten Inconvenient Truths About The Clinton Foundation" | ZeroHedge
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- The Central Bank Power Shift From West To East, Game Of Thrones Style | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what makes IBM, McKinsey, and 12 other big companies some of the best places... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is launching his group fitness... | Business Insider
- The 20 hottest housing markets in America | Business Insider
- A startup specifically designed to sell Obamacare is quitting Obamacare (UNH, AET, HUM... | Business Insider
- Just as it's been announced, US oil... | Business Insider
- The 11 best tricks to turn yourself into a morning person | Business Insider