Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- What Happened To The Middle Class? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why The West's Financial Warfare Against Russia May Lead To The Real Thing | ZeroHedge
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The $100,000 Aston Martin Vantage Signals The End Of An Era | Business Insider
- You'll Be Stunned By How Much More Affordable It Is To Buy Than Rent | Business Insider
- 9 Maps That Show How Americans Speak In Different Regions | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- BREMMER: Russia Wants This Deal To 'Weaken The Ukrainian Government To The Point Of... | Business Insider
- New Militant Group Claims Responsibility For... | Business Insider
- IT'S RECORD STORE DAY: Here Are 18 Record Stores Every Music Lover Needs To... | Business Insider