Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Is Executing To Plan: Foxconn Replaces 60,000 Workers With Robots | ZeroHedge
- End of Debt Supercycle Means Low Rates for Years to Come | Financial Sense
- How To Create “Tiny Advantages” And Crush Your Opponents | Altucher Confidential
- Detroit, Fresh Out Of Bankruptcy, Discovers $195M Pension Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Has Finally Figured Out How To Get Washington's Attention: Lobbyists | ZeroHedge
- In Today's Layoff News: Microsoft Fires 1,850; Intel Cuts 350; Shell Terminating 2,200 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 7 might actually be THICKER than the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Qualcomm has the most valuable IoT patent portfolio (QCOM) | Business Insider
- 100 products that will make your home better | Business Insider
- The 'Netflix for Comics' you’ve been looking for has arrived | Business Insider
- Banks in Singapore add Apple Pay support (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The future of financial services & technology explained | Business Insider
- The Russian MoD says a US spy plane almost hit 2... | Business Insider