Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Carnage Continues - WTI Hits 1-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- Is Greece Still a Country if Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross: "My 'Short Of A Lifetime' Bund Trade Was Well Timed But Not Necessarily Well Executed" | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Madhouse" - At Least 6 Dead, 12 Missing As Floods "Hammer" Texas & Oklahoma | ZeroHedge
- CoMe ON IN! | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Bond Auction With Highest Yield For 2015 Leads To Strong Demand, Jump In Direct Bidders | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Cuba - Figuring Out Pieces Of The Puzzle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FIFA: The World Cups in Russia and Qatar will still go ahead... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's where your dead body is more likely to be cremated than buried | Business Insider
- A baffling quote from an African soccer official shows how powerful Sepp... | Business Insider
- Parisian derby as minnows Oyonnax eye Toulouse | Business Insider
- These dotcom startups look just like some of today's hottest tech... | Business Insider
- The people who keep us safe from hackers fear new regulations could put them in... | Business Insider