Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Turkey Gloats: "The Crusader Union Falls Apart" | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Lays Out "The Worst Case" | ZeroHedge
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
- In Latest Shock To Status Quo, Spanish Left-Wing Parties Set To Win Parliamentary Majority | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German chancellor Angela Merkel is in no hurry to see... | Business Insider
- The middle class is starting to go solar | Business Insider
- This poll on EU favorability shows how polarized the UK has become | Business Insider
- Harvard just won big after the Supreme Court's ruling on affirmative action | Business Insider
- These 19 cities are the best places for women to launch a successful... | Business Insider
- Scotland will start a drive to remain in the EU | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider