Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Air Conditioner Failure At CenturyLink Data Center Takes ITG Dark Pool Offline | ZeroHedge
- Media Blackout: Canada Plans To Dump Nuclear Waste Less Than Mile From US Border | ZeroHedge
- Time To Pull Out The Nasdaq/China Comparison Chart | ZeroHedge
- What An Actual Leader Might Say | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Ends Losing Streak, Unchanged Since January | ZeroHedge
- Another Day Younger and Deeper in Debt | Financial Sense
- Japan's Kuroda Denies Existence Of Currency War As China Devalues Yuan To Fresh 4 Year Lows, Injects CNY150bn Liquidity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia shootings make for tough media decisions | Business Insider
- Parole recommended for Charles Manson follower Bruce Davis... | Business Insider
- Skins' RG3 evades concussion questions, OK'd to... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- People are going crazy over this report that says you should... | Business Insider
- Social is dead: What 146 startup pitches showed me about the next wave of tech... | Business Insider
- One retailer is reaping huge benefits from the trend killing Macy's... | Business Insider