Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- D.C. Drama Trashes Trump Trades: Bonds Bid As Banks Bloodbath Most Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- How The Government Ruined U.S. Healthcare (And What We Can Actually Do About It) | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- This New Bubble Is Even Bigger Than The Subprime Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Noted Putin Critic Warns Of Confrontation Between Trump And Russia, Not Collaboration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 real 20-somethings explain why they choose to save money, even when things are tight | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- TRUMP THREATENS HOUSE REPUBLICANS: If you vote against the healthcare bill, '... | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg's new book about the death of her husband... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Google Maps has a new feature to ensure you never forget where you parked your car (... | Business Insider
- I tried Samsung’s Android answer to the iPad Pro — here’s what it’s like... | Business Insider