Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Broke A Major Record Last Week | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When The Government Cracks Down On Subprime Auto Loans | ZeroHedge
- How To Reach Nasdaq 5000 In The New Paranormal | ZeroHedge
- GDP Shocker: Atlanta Fed Calculates Q1 Growth Of Only 1.2% | ZeroHedge
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
- When Will the Fed Hike Rates? It All Comes Down to “Patience” | Financial Sense
- Baltic Dry Index Crashes: Calamity or False-Alarm? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Artist claims he left a hidden reference to the Lewinsky scandal in... | Business Insider
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Unit to... | StreetInsider.com
- Carrie Underwood just dealt a big blow to Adidas | Business Insider
- Porsche now sells 22 versions of the 911 — here they are | Business Insider
- The 'Sexy Felon' whose mugshot went massively viral is... | Business Insider
- You'll never guess what Neil deGrasse Tyson's favorite... | Business Insider