Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget Ghost Cities, China Builds 10-Billion-Yuan Replica Titanic | ZeroHedge
- Trump Saber Rattles China, Heightens His Anti-Globalist Rhetoric on Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Sarah Palin Slams Trump Carrier Deal As "Crony Capitalism", "Corporate Welfare" | ZeroHedge
- Angry Dems Play The Blame Game Over Hillary Loss As the Infighting Escalates | ZeroHedge
- After ISIS Machete Attack, Ohio Students Still Unable To Say The Word "Terrorist" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Targets Second Indiana Company Planning To Outsource Jobs To Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Jill Stein Raises Fundraising Goal Again To $9.5MM - Almost 4 Times Her Initial Target | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 5 most popular watches of the year | Business Insider
- Donald Trump could erase Obama's legacy almost as soon as he takes office | Business Insider
- The world's oldest bank, Monte dei Paschi, is... | Business Insider
- There's about to be a shift in who dominates the US... | Business Insider
- 'The Eyes of My Mother' is the year's most gruesome horror movie — and you need... | Business Insider
- What the Chinese saying 'The ugly wife is a... | Business Insider
- The holidays are the perfect time to... | Business Insider