Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Threat Of Cyber War – “Other Reason To Own Physical Gold” – Rickards | ZeroHedge
- Hybrid Moves | iBankCoin.com
- Is it Time to Load Up on Gold? | Financial Sense
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- Now It's Personal: Koch Brothers "Freeze Out" Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- "You've Got Jail" | ZeroHedge
- The Magic of Idea Math | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- China's military is jangling nerves again | Business Insider
- Some of Apple's most prominent fans really don't... | Business Insider
- China wants brokers... | Business Insider
- This $20 Bluetooth speaker’s sound won't get drowned out by your... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- My life has not been the same since I started using this amazing meditation app | Business Insider