Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Congress Brings 'Atlas Shrugged' To America With This New Bill | ZeroHedge
- 44,107,000 Reasons Why NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Has "Not Considered Resigning" | ZeroHedge
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
- Waiting for a Lift | iBankCoin.com
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- US housing starts tumble in August | Business Insider
- Why One Of The NBA's Best Free Agents Still Hasn't Signed With A... | Business Insider
- Google's Head Of HR: These Are The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make On Your Resume... | Business Insider
- British business welcomes Scotland staying in UK | Business Insider
- Can Wall Street Protect the Elderly From Getting Scammed? | TheStreet.com
- Pound hits two-year high against euro on Scotland results... | Business Insider