Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- On The Coming Collapse Of Copper | ZeroHedge
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- Banker Suicides Return: DSK's Hedge Fund Partner Jumps From 23rd Floor Apartment | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The $5 Billion Startup Club: The 9 Highest Valued Startups That You Should... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AMZN, MSFT, FB, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' Creator Debunks The Biggest Fan... | Business Insider
- Supermodel Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 8: Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This Weekend | Business Insider
- Quarantined US nurse says 'made to feel like a criminal... | Business Insider