Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Developer Kaisa Officially Defaults, Restructures Debt | ZeroHedge
- American Justice? FBI Lab Overstated 95% Of Forensic Hair Matches (Including 32 Death Sentences) | ZeroHedge
- What Is Really Driving Gold | Financial Sense
- IBM Reports Worst Sales Since 2002; EPS Beats On Aggressive Buybacks, Cut In Tax Rate | ZeroHedge
- Disrupt Or Be Disrupted | ZeroHedge
- America's Looming "Great Surprise" | ZeroHedge
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 3 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These supportive running sneakers will be perfect this spring [up to 47% off] | Business Insider
- The 21 most successful Apple alumni of all time | Business Insider
- The depressing reason the Mediterranean migrant crisis won... | Business Insider
- Brazil executive says he paid $36.1 million to... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks just tanked | Business Insider
- A GoFundMe campaign raised so much money for an Uber driver, he stopped taking... | Business Insider
- What business owners think about Google's plan to punish sites... | Business Insider