Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Has Bankrupted the US In Order to Create Another Bubble | ZeroHedge
- House Passes Stopgap Spending Bill Averting Government Shutdown; Senate Next | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- This Is What Americans Spent The Most Money On In The First Quarter | ZeroHedge
- Has The Globalist Establishment Defeated The Populist-Nationalist Revolt? | ZeroHedge
- US GDP Collapses To 0.7%, Lowest In Three Years; Worst Personal Spending Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It looks like the US economy just ground to a halt | Business Insider
- REPORT: Many undocumented immigrants recently rounded up by ICE agents... | Business Insider
- Cloudera founder: Why investors are '... | Business Insider
- Trump is taking a bull-in-a-china-shop approach to... | Business Insider
- The director of 'The Circle' explains why the movie makes huge changes... | Business Insider
- Connecticut police may soon be allowed to use drones | Business Insider
- Google is working with NASCAR to test new high-speed... | Business Insider