Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RJ Reynolds Fined $23.6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- How RenTec Made More Than $34 Billion In Profits Since 1998: "Fictional Derivatives" | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Is Yellen Being Misled By Employment Statistics? | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Updates About Ukraine And Flight MH17: News Roundup | ZeroHedge
- INTRoDouCHiNG SPYBoY KeiTH... | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- None Of The Five Warning Signals Of A Bull Market Top Are Going Off (SPX, SPY, DIA, QQQ, IWM... | Business Insider
- Banana Republic Thinks 'Startup Guys' Dress Like This | Business Insider
- Delta Just Halted All Flights To Israel | Business Insider
- Google, Verizon, Samsung, And Others Want To Make New York City Pay Phones Useful Again... | Business Insider
- The 10 Worst Apple Products Of All Time | Business Insider
- Which Insanely Rich Tech Founder Would You Rather Be, Evan Spiegel Or Kevin Systrom? | Business Insider
- 'Sex Tape' Is One Of Cameron Diaz's Worst-Opening Movies Ever | Business Insider