Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Treasury Curve Flattens Despite Yesterday's Record-Setting Steepener Trade | ZeroHedge
- R.I.P. QE | Financial Sense
- Clip Of Unmanned NASA Rocket Exploding Shortly After Takes Off | ZeroHedge
- Why '75' Is The Most Important Number For US Economic Hope | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
- Ebola Virus Is More Likely to Spread through Aerosols – and Survive Longer – When It’s Cold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Norway's Island Prison For Violent Criminals Looks Like No Prison We've Ever Seen | Business Insider
- Here's What Could Really Be Going On With Tesla Sales | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook Plunges Following Weak Guidance, Crazy Expenses: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Twitter's Third-Quarter Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Striking Photographs Show The Accidental Beauty Of Brooklyn's Toxic... | Business Insider
- Take A Look At The $48 Million Private Jet Tesco Is Selling Amid An Accounting Scandal | Business Insider