Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Facebook To Join S&P 500, S&P 100 | ZeroHedge
- Italy's "Pitchfork Movement" Mapped | ZeroHedge
- The Complete, Unabridged Confusion Over The Fed's [December|January|March] Taper | ZeroHedge
- DAN the Man and Other Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Gold And Silver Slammed | ZeroHedge
- Part 7 - New EU Bail-In Agreement Yesterday - What Bail-Ins Would Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cisco's New Cloud Project, Code-Named 'Cloud Fusion,' Could Thwart... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin Startup Coinbase Gets $25 Million In Funding From The Most Influential... | Business Insider
- George W. Bush Sent The Alabama Kicker This Great Letter Of Support After The Auburn Game | Business Insider
- VANGUARD: These Four Simple Principles Can Put Investors On The Path To Success... | Business Insider
- NORTH KOREA: Kim Jong-un's Uncle Has Been Executed | Business Insider
- Ericsson: Biometric Smartphones Will Go Mainstream Next... | Business Insider
- Stay-At-Home Dads Are A Wall Street Mom's Best Accessory | Business Insider