Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fuel That May Halt The Electric Car Revolution | Financial Sense
- Koch Brothers Now Supporting "Often Confused" Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Pound Plummets On Renewed Recession Fears As PMI Shows Fastest Contraction Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Baton Rouge Rapper Slams Hypocrisy Of 'Black Lives Matter', Don't Care When "We Kill Each Other!" | ZeroHedge
- The Best Investment Ever? | ZeroHedge
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A journalist was murdered in one of Mexico's most corrupt... | Business Insider
- 7 essential gadgets every college student should have in... | Business Insider
- 12 terms you should master to sound smarter about wine | Business Insider
- These 'Star Wars' experts gave an incredibly simple explanation on how lightsabers... | Business Insider
- Kaine's past may hurt Clinton's outreach to... | Business Insider
- IAN BREMMER: The level of interest in third... | Business Insider
- I used to be a waitress — here are 12 things we wish diners would stop doing | Business Insider