Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Movement to Declassify 9/11 Information Gathers Momentum ... 9/11 Commission Chairs and Congressmen Call for Declassification | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- What It's All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World's Largest Gas Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap August 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Rex Energy's High Growth, Faltering Stock Price Deserve a Look | TheStreet.com
- Nude Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande Leak In Massive Hack | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Ryder Cup wildcard challenge for McGinley and Watson | Business Insider
- Dolphin hunting season kicks off in Japan | Business Insider
- Family Dollar Takeover: The Ball Is in Dollar General’s Court | TheStreet.com