Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- CoLD WaR 2.0: THe ReTuRN oF PuTTNiK... | ZeroHedge
- The Sovereignty Series - A 'State' of Mind | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Has Theory and History on Its Side | Financial Sense
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine Lieutenant Colonel In Charge Of Crimea Unit Defects To Russia, Takes Soldiers With Him | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Charts Like This Bring Back Bad Memories For Me | Business Insider
- Subway Is Strapping Brain Monitors On People To Promote Its New 'Flatizza' Menu Item | Business Insider
- Greenpeace Has Declared War On Procter & Gamble And Its Ad Agencies (PG) | Business Insider
- Three Notable Things Are Happening In Asian Trading Right Now | Business Insider
- Mobile Payments Are Poised To Take Off In The US | Business Insider
- I ♥ New York Logo Designer Made A Gorgeous Psychedelic 'Mad Men' Season 7 Poster | Business Insider
- Why Harry Reid Wants Me To Stop Reading The Budget | Business Insider