Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Slams Cruz And Hillary: They Are Both "Owned By Goldman" | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- Wall Street's Biggest Permabull Slashes US Growth Outlook (Again), Says No Chance Of March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Q4 Earnings Illustrate Earnings Recession | Financial Sense
- Iran Says No Thanks To Dollars; Demands Euro Payment For Oil Sales | ZeroHedge
- The Number Everyone's Been Waiting For: Chinese Reserves Plunge By $100BN - What Does It Mean For Markets? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- China just hit a nuclear fusion milestone | Business Insider
- The 'Captain America: Civil War' Super Bowl ad shows off the 2... | Business Insider
- Rudy Giuliani condemns Beyoncé's Super Bowl halftime performance... | Business Insider
- This is the most popular drink during each decade of the last 100 years | Business Insider
- Cyber attacks are... | Business Insider