Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at Long-Term Trends in Employment by Age Group | Financial Sense
- How America's "Think Tanks" Are Compromised & Bought Off By Foreign Governments | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Close US And Russian Jets Are To A Dog Fight Above Syria | ZeroHedge
- Why Year 3 of the Presidential Cycle Hasn't Gone the Way Everyone Expected | Financial Sense
- Jim Cramer Flip-Flops Back To Bullish Following 100 Point S&P Surge | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Is Forced To Begin Liquidating Assets | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Saut on Dow Theory Sell Signal, Biotech Breakdown, and More | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shero, Hynes era starts with Devils, Lamoriello gone | Business Insider
- Chanel just created the swankiest airport we've ever seen | Business Insider
- The 15 most powerful tech companies in America | Business Insider
- Abbas opposes 'escalation'... | Business Insider
- Spending only $125 on food last month showed me that fast food is deceptively expensive | Business Insider
- Spieth, Dustin Johnson partners in Presidents Cup | Business Insider
- AP INVESTIGATION: Nuclear smugglers sought terrorist... | Business Insider