Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- Why Big Oil Is Unprepared for the Coming Energy War | Financial Sense
- “Deploraball” Protests Turn Bloody As Trump Supporter Assaulted With Flagpole | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The "Fake News" Censorship Industry | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In The Oval Office... | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- 2017—Shades of 1937 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THEN & NOW: The cast of 'The Walking Dead' before they were famous | Business Insider
- Actress Ashley Judd became the breakout star of the Women's March on... | Business Insider
- A company you've probably never heard of has made a great pair of 'smart... | Business Insider
- 'Pathetic. Embarrassing': Morning Joe host dubs... | Business Insider
- Arianna Huffington shares exclusive photos of her parties, panels, and celebrity interviews... | Business Insider
- US kills more than 100 al Qaeda operatives in airstrike on Syrian training camp | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek