Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Weekly Market Recap Aug 28, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- What Preppers haven't Prepped for - the big gaping hole | ZeroHedge
- "It May Take A Massive Program, Large Enough To Shock Taxpayers" - The Jackson Hole Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Should Have Left Wyoming With A Smile | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
- Nigel Farage: "Trump Is The New Reagan" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mylan is launching the first EpiPen generic at a discount of... | Business Insider
- We interviewed a Peshmerga soldier fighting ISIS on the frontlines — here's what... | Business Insider
- Furious Costco customers are still threatening to cancel memberships... | Business Insider
- Poland: Anti-migrant EU partners have a point, Merkel... | Business Insider
- A Harvard psychologist says too many people think about happiness all wrong | Business Insider
- The United States may finally have a professional military ally... | Business Insider
- Burning Man is starting soon — here are the first pictures from the playa | Business Insider