Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank Considering Alternatives To Paying Cash Bonus | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Politician Given Suspended Death Sentence After 200 Million Yuan In Cash Was Found In His Apartment | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Quietly Winning The Middle East (And Nobody Is Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Are You Ready? | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Escapes Bankruptcy… But Oil Production Continues To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Credit Card Delinquencies Creep Up To Highest Levels Since 2012 As Subprime Issuance Soars | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- One year after taking over the fantasy... | Business Insider
- '33% diverse': Hacked emails show the Clinton campaign carefully considered... | Business Insider
- Trump just stepped up his calls to open up libel laws and weaken First Amendment... | Business Insider
- Officials say Congress knew 2 years ago that soldiers were mistakenly paid huge bonuses... | Business Insider
- By attacking DNS servers, hackers can bring down many websites for the price of one | Business Insider
- The married stars of HGTV’s 'Fixer Upper' explain how a stint in county jail highlighted their... | Business Insider