Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Complacency Is Sowing The Seeds Of The Next Euro-Zone Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Fed Tapers Another $10 Billion, Raises Inflation Concerns, Plosser Dissents - Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- China Meat Scandal Spreads: McDonald's Japan Slashes Guidance | ZeroHedge
- My High Beta Allocation | iBankCoin.com
- Strategy Session | iBankCoin.com
- Former Aide To Bill Clinton Speaks – "My Party Has Lost Its Soul" | ZeroHedge
- Time for the Bird to Make a Summer Splash | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Argentina Finally Makes An Offer Worth Listening To | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Twitter Faces Wall Of Negativity As It Reports Earnings Today (TWTR) | Business Insider
- GDP Was Strong, But 'Don't Jump in Front of the Train' to Buy Stocks | TheStreet.com
- Kyle Korver's Insane Offseason Fitness Challenge Involved Running On The Ocean Floor... | Business Insider
- The Crazy Story Of How Ke$ha Broke Into Prince's House Before She Was Famous | Business Insider
- A Russian Soldier's Instagram Posts May Be The Clearest Indication Of Moscow's... | Business Insider