Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Retaliates: Putin Reveals Sanctions Against Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Can The Oil Industry Really Handle This Much Debt? | ZeroHedge
- The Videos Are In: US Shoppers Go Wild, Beat Each Other Up To Celebrate Black Friday Sales | ZeroHedge
- One by One the Central Banks Are Losing Control | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Stock Sale Dip-Buyers Ignore China, Credit, Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
- China Plunges Most In Three Months, Pushing "Black Friday" Into The Red For Global Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Texas Tech ran a brilliant, old-fashioned fumblerooski to beat Texas | Business Insider
- Pope presses case for adequate, dignified housing in... | Business Insider
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season | Business Insider
- Two fascinating charts show that only a small minority of stocks actually drive... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield expected to play vs Oklahoma St | Business Insider
- Burkina Faso: 'Large-scale attack' thwarted ahead... | Business Insider
- J.K. Rowling just set the record straight on the most... | Business Insider