Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Piketty's Gold? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Slammed To Fresh 10-Week Lows Below Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- The Fallout from the Coffee Rally | iBankCoin.com
- Futures Creep Toward All Time Highs Again | ZeroHedge
- How The World Sees NATO (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Where Facebook's User Growth And Revenue Generation Is | ZeroHedge
- Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Despite A Legal Tussle With EMC, Startup Pure Storage Raises $225 Million At A $3... | Business Insider
- A New Poll Has A Democrat In Much Better Shape Than Everyone Thought, And... | Business Insider
- Uber Rival Lyft Is Giving Out Free Rides For The Next Two Weeks In 24 Cities | Business Insider
- We Never Realized Packing Peanuts Could Be So Beautiful | Business Insider
- Uber Just Responded To The New York Attorney General's Surge Pricing... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Barbara Corcoran: Being Too Passionate Is Bad For Business | Business Insider