Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rick Santelli Has to be Pissed | iBankCoin.com
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
- Massive Blackout Hits Turkey, Grounding Planes, Stopping Subways; Terror Not Ruled Out | ZeroHedge
- No Bear Market Signal Yet From Housing | Financial Sense
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- The Latest "Conspiracy Theory" In Iraq: Accusations Emerge That US Is Aiding ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Japan "Wakes Up," Joins China-led Development Bank (And Then Backs Out) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 50 companies business students dream of working for | Business Insider
- Ex-PM Olmert found guilty in corruption case: Israel media... | Business Insider
- Comedy Central reacts to backlash against new 'Daily Show... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- THE SMARTPHONE REPORT BY COUNTRY:... | Business Insider
- Europe's consumers are at their most bullish since 2007 | Business Insider
- Jeb Bush just won the New Hampshire tie primary | Business Insider