Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Banks Are Now Uncorking The Delirium Phase | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- WINSHIP IS ON THE MENU | iBankCoin.com
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- The Housing Bubble Explained in One Little Gem of an Excerpt... | ZeroHedge
- The False Promises Of 2% Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before European Markets Open | Business Insider
- How To Get A Few More Days Out Of An Opened Bottle Of Wine | Business Insider
- Madonna releases new songs after leaks | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Stocks Are Surging Into The Close (DIA, SPY, QQQ, USO) | Business Insider
- Former No. 1 Pick Andrew Bogut Took Control Of His Finances To Prepare For Life After... | Business Insider
- In London You Can Now Rent 'Well-Connected... | Business Insider