Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- 6 Reasons Why ECB Will Avoid QE As Long As Possible (And Why The Fed Did It) | ZeroHedge
- Obama Makes Another Ukraine Statement: Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Pakistan Faces (Another) Military Coup As PM Charged With Murder | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End the Debate Over Pipeline Safety | Financial Sense
- Forget Geopolitical De-Escalation - Here's The Real Reason Why Oil Is Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ruble Tumbles To Record Low Against Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 Stephen Hawking Quotes Reveal How A Genius Thinks | Business Insider
- Here's How The World's Richest Terrorist Group Makes Millions Every Day | Business Insider
- Samsung Wants Everyone To Know Its New Galaxy Phone Didn't Copy Apple | Business Insider
- Quora Turned Into Something Its Cofounders Didn't Expect | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- United land Di Maria in British-record deal | Business Insider