Facebook IPO could Finally be Here
The mother of all IPOs could be coming next week. You guessed it, Facebook.
Facebook's IPO is coming next week with a valuation set for between $75 to $100 billion. This according to the WSJ and Morgan Stanley (MS) Goldman Sachs (GS) will be one of the major players in the deal.
Behold the print from WSJ.com --
Here are the headlines crossing Dow Jones Newswires right now:
– Morgan Stanley Close To Winning Facebook Deal — source
– Facebook Eyeing Filing IPO Documents Wednesday – sources
– Facebook Now Looking at Valuation of $75 Billion to $100 billion – source
– Goldman Sachs Also Likely To Play Major Role In Facebook IPO – sources
Deal Journal will update the post when we have more information.
Update from Deal Journal’s colleagues at the the WSJ: Facebook is close to picking Morgan Stanley as the lead underwriter for its initial public offering, said people familiar with the matter.
Morgan Stanley, they said, is the strong frontrunner for the much-coveted “lead left” position on Facebook’s IPO documents to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook could file papers for the IPO as early as this coming Wednesday, but that timing is still being discussed, said a person familiar with the matter. The company is currently looking at a valuation of $75 billion to $100 billion, this person said. The company’s IPO, which people familiar with the matter earlier said could raise as much as $10 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If Greek Banks Don’t Expect Any Stress-Test Problems, Why The Need For More Liquidity? | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Harley Bassman: "The Fed Is Trying To Land A Jumbo Jet On A Football Field" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Things Worth Avoiding | iBankCoin.com
- Dummies Guide To President Obama's Early Warning System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beating Madrid matters more than Liga record, Messi says | Business Insider
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in Brussels... | Business Insider
- Let's Face It: The UK Is A Much Better Place For... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Steve Ballmer On His Relationship With Bill Gates: 'We've Dusted Up Many Times... | Business Insider
- DeMarco Murray's Historic Season Has Created A Tricky Contract Decision For The Cowboys... | Business Insider