Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
- How Germany Could Upset Europe Before UK Referendum | Financial Sense
- Brexit & The Fourth Turning | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership" | ZeroHedge
- "It’s Scary, And I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It" - Where Markets Are The Morning After | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what could happen to the NASA of Europe now that Britain has left the EU | Business Insider
- Brexit is 'a much smaller deal than it's been made... | Business Insider
- IPG CEO Michael Roth says Brexit market volatility 'should normalize' (IPG) | Business Insider
- There's a part of the US where you can't... | Business Insider
- How drones will change the world in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- Former Trump adviser: Lewandowski firing 'came out of' fallout from attacks on... | Business Insider
- The 488 GTB signals a brave new era for Ferrari (RACE) | Business Insider