Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Recent Surge In Inner-City Heroin Overdoses "Unlike Anything We've Seen Before" | ZeroHedge
- Shoulda Called Huma... | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rickards: "There Will Be A War On Gold" | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Low Wages in US Rising | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Slide, Futs Flat; Commodities Down On Stronger Dollar As Hike Odds Reprice Higher | ZeroHedge
- Nationalist Tensions Rise As Sarkozy Slams "Calais Jungle", Demands "Britain Deal With Asylum Seekers In Britain" | ZeroHedge
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- Why a lifesaving drug that's been around since 1923 is still... | Business Insider
- The man who predicted Silicon Valley 20 years... | Business Insider
- Anthony Weiner's Twitter account deleted amid new sexting... | Business Insider
- This startup sold $2 million worth of sleek 'smart' suitcases in its first 4... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider
- The 14 best colleges in the Midwest | Business Insider