Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- "When People Jump In Even Though It's Overpriced, That's A Bubble" Shiller Warns | ZeroHedge
- NSA Leak Reveals Both Merkel And Schauble Saw Greek Debt As Unsustainable Even After Haircut | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things To Do If You Were Fired Yesterday | Altucher Confidential
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- The German Press Does It Again: "Give Me The Money Or I Shoot" | ZeroHedge
- Pre-Blame-Game Begins: Fed's Brainard Fingers HFT For "Amplifying Market Shocks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump: It was my decision to cut off ties with Macy's | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is quickly becoming the GOP establishment's worst nightmare | Business Insider
- America's wealthiest don't tell their kids how much they're... | Business Insider
- Here are the most damning parts of the report on the F-35's... | Business Insider
- The 106-year-old British stockbroker who saved 669 children from the... | Business Insider
- INFOGRAPHIC: The world's most spoken languages... | Business Insider
- Does Pandora stand a chance against Apple Music? (AAPL, P) | Business Insider