Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $YGE | iBankCoin.com
- Waiting for the Beard to Come In | iBankCoin.com
- Bubble Mentality, Now Even In Germany | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 17, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- LOOK WHO SHOWED UP TO THE PARTY LATE | iBankCoin.com
- Assuming the Rally Will Never End | iBankCoin.com
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CBS Makes An Insane Amount Of Ad Dollars On DVR-ed Shows | Business Insider
- Why Yahoo Might Pay $1.1 Billion For Tumblr Even Though It Only Has $13 Million... | Business Insider
- Kate Upton's First Test Photo For Sports Illustrated | Business Insider
- 5 Worst Home Renovation Projects | TheStreet.com
- Smartphone Paid Search Ads Continue To Lag In Conversion Rates | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Wal-Mart's Customers Are More Broke Than Anyone Realizes | Business Insider