Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Acampora: With Rates at These Levels, Stocks May Have Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Investors Plow Record Cash Into Emerging Markets, As Europe Suffers Record Outflows | ZeroHedge
- From Seeking Yield to Seeking Profits | Financial Sense
- Roger Ailes Resigns From Fox News; Rupert Murdoch Takes Over As Acting CEO | ZeroHedge
- 'Brutus' Cruz & The Trump Takeover | ZeroHedge
- Trump Sparks "Wave Of Alarm" Across Europe After Warning US May Not Help NATO Members | ZeroHedge
- As Hillary Polls Slump, Even Michael Moore Says "Trump Is Going To Win | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mobile ad revenue on apps in Asia surpasses mobile web | Business Insider
- A Wall Street boutique is looking to flip the script for junior bankers | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- 9 rules for negotiating like Ivanka Trump | Business Insider
- Apple helped the FBI take down one of the biggest torrent sites in the world | Business Insider
- This robot will grow all the food you need in your... | Business Insider
- Here’s the moment a protester interrupted... | Business Insider