Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Starbucks' 'Brand Perception' Takes A Massive Hit After Announcing Plans To Hire 10,000 Refugees | ZeroHedge
- Berkshire Letter Highlights: Buffett Slams Hedge Funds, Likes Immigrants And The US Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Ben Stein Unloads on Media, Calls Them 'Unelected Aristocracy, an Effete Corps of Impudent Snobs' | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price 'Struggling' as Trump 'Set to Sway' Fed Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- New Declassified CIA Memo Presents Blueprint for Syrian Regime Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Photos reveal what Trump's inner circle looked like when they were younger... | Business Insider
- Attorney General Sessions may have to recuse himself... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs thinks the Trump rally in stocks is doomed | Business Insider
- Robo Advisors: Here's how to craft the optimal... | Business Insider
- Here are 25 books Wall Street will be reading this spring | Business Insider
- Trump is the champion of the shallow state — and that... | Business Insider
- Police say 28 injured, suspect in custody after... | Business Insider