Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is China Trying To (Slowly) Burst Another Stock Market Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Paris Shooter Update: Previously Convicted For Attempted Murder, Released On Probation | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Give "All Clear" To BTFD If French Election Upsets Market | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Krieger: The American Empire Under Trump Has Become Increasingly Desperate, Dangerous, & Insecure | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scott Pruitt came to Earth Day Texas, and the whole thing was pretty... | Business Insider
- Der Spiegel's latest cover features Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un... | Business Insider
- eSports is on the brink of becoming a billion-dollar industry | Business Insider
- US oil-rig count increases to a nearly two-year high | Business Insider
- Here's what's behind the US-Canada dairy... | Business Insider
- A new estimate says Samsung’s Galaxy S8 costs... | Business Insider
- Turkish army says 2 of their... | Business Insider