Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Plunges 5.25% - Biggest Drop In A Month | ZeroHedge
- DEATH, MISERY and a BEAR MARKET | iBankCoin.com
- Monday Humor: Go 'West' Young Men | ZeroHedge
- When Every Option In The Financial System Is Grounded In Absurdity, It's Time To Look Elsewhere | ZeroHedge
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- Wondering Why Dow Futures Just Spiked Over 100 Points? | ZeroHedge
- China: Doomed If You Do, Doomed If You Don't | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter users are voting on Trump versus Kanye West for president — and it... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- A bunch of new details about the next Tesla just emerged | Business Insider
- Ohio Gov. Kasich opposes changing name of Mount McKinley | Business Insider
- 11 ways rich people think differently than the average person | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek