Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- China's HNA Group Acquires 25% Stake In Hilton For $6.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
- "I Went To A Wells Fargo Branch... And This Is What Happened Next" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 26 high-paying jobs for people who don't like stress | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 5 of the most practical laptop backpacks out there | Business Insider
- There are 6 different ways to play Nintendo Switch (that we... | Business Insider
- Here’s why people believe in ghosts | Business Insider
- Drake had a star-studded birthday party, and Katy Perry,... | Business Insider
- The best time of day to do everything, from exercising to interviewing for a job... | Business Insider