Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Yellen Warns "Rate Hikes Appropriate This Year", Blames "Snowy Winter" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion “Less Sexy” Than Bitcoin … For Now | ZeroHedge
- For First Time Ever, The Fed Blames HFTs For Reduced Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- "We Reached The Tipping Point": Income Inequality Is Highest Since Records Began | ZeroHedge
- California Governor Declares State Of Emergency As Santa Barbara Oil Spill Worsens Dramatically | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple is having issues with its iCloud service (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This activist group is recording... | Business Insider
- Governor declares emergency as California cleans oil... | Business Insider
- App developers think Apple just created a new market that will be worth... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 12 online courses to take if you want to get rich | Business Insider
- China gauge shows manufacturing activity still... | Business Insider