Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- Bubblenomics And The Future Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- After Delta Reroutes Flight Into Israel, 5 Other Airlines Suspend Flights To Tel Aviv On Missile Worries | ZeroHedge
- Despite Warmest May/June On Record, Misses Blamed On "Unseasonably Cool" Weather | ZeroHedge
- Bill Ackman's "Most Important Death-Blow-For-Herbalife Presentation Ever" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Insolvent Chinese Construction Company Gets Last Minute Bailout, Avoids China's Second Bond Default | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Sterling Is In Danger Of Defaulting On $500 Million In Loans If He Refuses... | Business Insider
- The Remarkable Story Of A Rising Terrorism Analyst Who Got Too Close To His Subjects | Business Insider
- A Reliable Indicator Of Commercial Real Estate Construction Is Signaling... | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Asked People To Invest In His Mystery Product Finally... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Has Already Retracted A Claim From His Herbalife Presentation (HLF) | Business Insider
- Japan Is Now The Walmart Of The World Economy | Business Insider
- Putin-Backed Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets | Business Insider