Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Beheads Captured American Journalist, Threatens To Kill Another | ZeroHedge
- MeMoRieS OF MaRTHa'S ViNeYaRD... | ZeroHedge
- Russia Shuts Moscow McDonalds Due To "Sanitary Breaches" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 19 | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: For Caterpillar, The "Great Recovery" Is Now Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- CRYING BABIES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CONFERENCE CALLS! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSING STARTS SURGE | Business Insider
- James Foley's Mother: He 'Gave His Life Trying To Expose The World To The... | Business Insider
- Associated Press Calls James Foley 'Assassination... | Business Insider
- Bizarre Photos Of People Running With The Bulls — In The United States | Business Insider
- 11 Google Chrome Extensions That Will Boost Your... | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, DKS, HD, RDEN,... | Business Insider
- Jay Carney May Still Be In The Running For Apple's Top... | Business Insider