Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Defeat ISIS (In 9 Simple Steps) | ZeroHedge
- Here's How To Trigger A Bank Run | ZeroHedge
- BTFD "Is Coming To An End" JPM Warns, As It Lowers Equity Allocation Most In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Will Next Week Be The Start Of The Crash Of The US Dollar? | ZeroHedge
- Russia Sends NATO A Clear Message By Arming Fighter Jets With First Air-To-Air Missles | ZeroHedge
- Are the BRICS Crumbling? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shiffrin jumps to big lead after 1st run of slalom | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Inside the secret online marketplace where you can anonymously buy guns, porn, and drugs | Business Insider
- US Marine found guilty of killing Filipina transgender... | Business Insider
- 4 things every guy should tell his barber when he gets a haircut | Business Insider
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new infrastructure... | Business Insider
- Ravens win as time expires on blocked field goal return | Business Insider