Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Keith Scott's Family Release Video Of Police Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Libyans Who Once Opposed Gaddafi Now Regret US-Led Regime Change | ZeroHedge
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
- "FBI Is Handing Out Deals Like Candy" - Cheryl Mills And 2 Other Clinton Aides Get Immunity | ZeroHedge
- New Surveillance Video Shows Rahami Planting Bomb On West 27th Street | ZeroHedge
- How Much Longer Will Investors Trust The Central Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Cloud Not Quite Nine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American manufacturing slipped more than expected | Business Insider
- Private prisons holding undocumented immigrants may not be closing any time... | Business Insider
- Clinton campaign gives Mark Cuban a front-row seat for Monday's... | Business Insider
- Cats sailed with Vikings on their quest to conquer the... | Business Insider
- Americans are paying 40% more for TV than they were 5 years ago | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain wants you to pay more for a common but... | Business Insider
- Here are the injuries most likely to keep football players out of a big game | Business Insider