Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin and Gold – Outlook and Safe Haven? | ZeroHedge
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- Trump: America For The Americans! | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Kunstler Warns "We Are Repeating The Greatest Misallocation Of Resources In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns The Following Assets Are "Most Vulnerable To Substantial Repricing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israel has announced that it will build 2,500 more settlement... | Business Insider
- People are calling Aziz Ansari's response to President Trump on 'SNL... | Business Insider
- US Senate committee narrowly backs Trump's pick for... | Business Insider
- 'Reality finally caught up' with the most important part of the US housing... | Business Insider
- Joakim Noah shot one of the worst free throws you will ever see | Business Insider
- Senior Chinese diplomat: China will assume world... | Business Insider
- Strange things most people don't know about Tom Brady | Business Insider