Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do You Believe in CREE-mation? | iBankCoin.com
- Quick Bounce Plays | iBankCoin.com
- Ackman Promised Former Herbalife Employer $3.6 Million To Become Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money | Altucher Confidential
- Tuesday Pop Turns To Einhorn Drop As Stocks Stumble Into Close | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART: The Seahawks Are Paying Their Quarterbacks A Ridiculously Small Amount Of... | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- The FCC Will Lay Out New Rules On Thursday That Could Destroy Net... | Business Insider
- Why Justin Bieber's Instagram From Japan Offended Over A... | Business Insider
- The Next Time You Hail A Cab You Might Wind Up With Free Financial Advice | Business Insider
- McDonald's Is Rebuilding Kitchens To Look More Like Chipotle | Business Insider
- MOBILE... | Business Insider