Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Ascending Contingencies | ZeroHedge
- We Ignore Unintended Consequences At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
- I am Not Crazy, Per Se | iBankCoin.com
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- The Swiss Franc Will Collapse | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This photographer's extreme close-up shots make these everyday items nearly... | Business Insider
- Jihadists increasingly wary of Internet, experts say | Business Insider
- The 'Cubitat' combines all the essentials of an apartment into a 10-foot cube | Business Insider
- How to get the best quality wine at any price point | Business Insider
- A Tokyo real estate company is selling apartments with stripper poles to encourage... | Business Insider
- The 50 Most Innovative Buildings Of The Last Decade | Business Insider
- 'Reverse showrooming': bricks-and-mortar... | Business Insider