Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- After Golfing, Obama Holds Late Ebola Meeting - Guess Who Missed It (Again)! | ZeroHedge
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
- The Crowded "Long-Dollar" Train Just Got Even More Crowded | ZeroHedge
- The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola Patients | ZeroHedge
- Why Airport Screening Won't Stop Ebola, The Economist Explains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 26 Stunning Images You Won't Believe Were... | Business Insider
- Anxious wait for Nigeria girls after Boko Haram 'deal... | Business Insider
- Four-goal Aguero leads City's demolition of Spurs | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (IBM, AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- That Time When Google's Extra Password Security Locked Me Out Of My Gmail | Business Insider
- 14 Awesome Snapshots From Some Of Instagram's Coolest Travel Photographers... | Business Insider