Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Billionaire Slashes Asking Price For Beverly Hills Mega- Mansion By A Third, Or $66 Million | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of GOP Obamacare Repeal Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Trump's Border Wall May Force Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Morgan Stanley Finds A "Stunning Divergence" In The Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I save half my income, and it's not because I'm frugal | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about 'The Leftovers' — HBO's cult hit about to start its final season | Business Insider
- The NCAA reportedly imposed a 48-hour ultimatum on North Carolina to repeal its 'bathroom law... | Business Insider
- 'Trumpcare' is not dead yet | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Sony and Marvel just dropped another 'Spider-Man... | Business Insider
- If you’re getting ready for the GMAT or LSAT, this week is a good time to invest... | Business Insider