Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Economy Expands at 4.0% Annual Rate in Q2 | Financial Sense
- Obama's Message To Republicans: "Stop Just Hatin’ All The Time" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese 'Fake' Trade Data Remains "A Bit Of A Mystery" Despite Clean-Up Efforts | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Paying Their Union Dues | iBankCoin.com
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is What The Earth Looked Like When It Was Only Half A Billion Years Old | Business Insider
- The NRA's Top Lawyer Was Once Convicted Of Murder | Business Insider
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Yelp Reports A Profit For The First Time Since Going Public (YELP) | Business Insider
- FOMC Preview: Here's What To Expect From Today's Meeting (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- 150 Feared Trapped In Landslide In India Village | Business Insider