Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank Slides After Mortgage Probe Unveiled; Admission It Rigged Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Herbalife First Soars Then Dumps After FTC Settlement Report Is Denied | ZeroHedge
- Ten Riot Police Squads Deployed To Greek Refugee Camp As Evacuation Begins | ZeroHedge
- Can Russia Survive Washington's Attack? | ZeroHedge
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- FBI's Own Report Exposes "War On Cops" As Pure Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Part-Time Workers Soar As Economy Deteriorates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- Facebook is changing its internal Trending Topics guidelines after report... | Business Insider
- There's one word to avoid at all costs when you ask for more money at... | Business Insider
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without... | Business Insider
- Egypt's Al-Sisi might be trying to export his... | Business Insider
- The company behind Angry Birds desperately needs the movie to be a hit | Business Insider
- New York Stock Exchange legend Art Cashin is worried about the rise of... | Business Insider