Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Venezuela, This Is How You Convert $1 Into $175,000 | ZeroHedge
- Warning Shots Fired At OSCE Mission In Crimea; Russia Warns Of Treaty Force Majeure Over "Unfriendly NATO Threats" | ZeroHedge
- Two Myths About the Ukrainian Conflict | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- Bacon, Inflation, And "What Gets Measured Gets Managed" | ZeroHedge
- Profit Taking in Metals After Eight Consecutive Weeks of Rising Prices | Financial Sense
- A Matter of Public Recourd | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Is A Simple Solution For The Short-Sleeve Jerseys NBA Player's Hate | Business Insider
- A Chart You Should See: Fannie and Freddie | TheStreet.com
- The Founder Of WhatsApp Posted This Unassuming Note In A Forum Five Years Ago | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Sheryl Sandberg Wants To Ban The Word 'Bossy' | Business Insider
- California's Severe Drought Could Last For More Than A Century | Business Insider
- The Future Of The Xbox One Rides On This New Incredibly Cool First-Person... | Business Insider