Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- To Social Media's Horror - It 'Is' Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- It’s All About the Fed Today | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Slide Again, Copper Tumbles To 6 Year Low; Greek Market Crashes After One Month Trading Halt | ZeroHedge
- China's 1929 Moment | ZeroHedge
- Head Of Collapsed Mt.Gox Exchange Arrested With Half A Billion In Bitcoin Still Unaccounted | ZeroHedge
- Are We Being Forced Into A "Second American Civil War"… If So, Who Will Win? | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Company Replaces Humans With Robots, Production Skyrockets, Mistakes Disappear | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Not every Silicon Valley leader is an engineer, including these 9... | Business Insider
- Thomas Piketty has a new book coming out and Paul Krugman isn't sure why | Business Insider
- Arctic's Soviet-era ghost town seeing revival | Business Insider
- Germany wrong to propose temporary 'Grexit':... | Business Insider
- The changing face of Russia's emblematic matryoshka... | Business Insider
- Mexico only has one store where you can legally buy a gun | Business Insider
- Unknown Merritt takes first PGA win at National | Business Insider