Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- The Recent Liquidation Avalanche As Explained By Dan Loeb, And Why He Is Back To Shorting Stocks Again | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Is One Sick Puppy - Thanks To Even Sicker Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Here is the Test | iBankCoin.com
- Mapping China's Bursting Real Estate Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williams blitzes Bouchard to keep Finals hopes alive | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- Italian PM vows to publish cost of EU institutions... | Business Insider
- Doug Kass: Why Does Warren Buffett Still Own Coke and IBM? | TheStreet.com