Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Auto Loan Delinquencies Surge 18% Among Young Americans | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Sell All You Want, I’ll Buy More | iBankCoin.com
- 2,200 National Guard Troops To Be Deployed In Ferguson Tonight, Up From 700 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Did A Routine Set To Old Nintendo... | Business Insider
- Lyft Says It Just Had Its Biggest Week Ever | Business Insider
- Home Prices Rise In September (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- REPORT: David Tepper Will Return Up To $4 Billion To Clients By Year-... | Business Insider
- Europe And The US Are At War Over Breaking Up Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Netflix Alleges These Emails Show Yahoo's CIO Took Kickbacks In His Old Job (NFLX... | Business Insider
- Amazon Wants To Help You Find A Plumber | Business Insider