Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
- BP Manager In Charge of Cleaning Up the Gulf Oil Spill Dumped BP Stock Before the Severity of Spill Was Discovered | ZeroHedge
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- POLL: Are You Bullish or Bearish on the Markets? | iBankCoin.com
- What Oil War Premium? | ZeroHedge
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Free Game Became The Most-Downloaded iPad App In 34 Countries Only One Day... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Robin Williams Lists His Extraordinary Napa Valley... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Europe's Far-Right Loves Putin | Business Insider
- Payment Apps Are Quickly Changing How We Transfer Money To Each Other, And Around... | Business Insider
- John Boehner's Spokesman Sends Perfect... | Business Insider
- This Weird, Super-Efficient Ax Solves An Engineering Problem Most People Don't Even Know... | Business Insider
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: NeoStem, Gilead and the Importance of Big-Cap Biotech Earnings | TheStreet.com