Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FANGs Crash Most Since August's "Black Monday" Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Refugee Rallies Sweep Europe As Nationalists Declare "We Will Not Surrender Europe To Islam" | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- US Consumer Is the Last Defense Against Strong Dollar Drag on the Economy | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The World's Most Famous Case Of Deflation, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico's oil industry now has an organized-crime problem | Business Insider
- A Panthers player once took out a full-page ad in a newspaper promising... | Business Insider
- This group of fans played a real-life game of Mario Kart in a London mall | Business Insider
- Mexico can catch all the drug kingpins there are, but there’s a different... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (MTCH,... | Business Insider
- LinkedIn plunges 44% (LNKD) | Business Insider
- A Harvard psychologist reveals... | Business Insider