Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Refuses To Cut Oil Output Even If Non-OPEC Members Do | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turkey court issues warrant for Erdogan foe Gulen | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Bill Gates Got One Lucky Reddit User An Incredibly Thoughtful Secret Santa Gift | Business Insider
- 16 Wacky Houses From Around The Globe | Business Insider
- Apple Is Now Shipping Most New iPhone Models In Just One Day (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Winners for Best and Worst Biotech CEOs of 2014 Are... | TheStreet.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek