Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ukraine Introduces Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Presenting The Two-Tier Market: Mapping Europe's Microwave Tower Network | ZeroHedge
- Gauging the Height of the Bounce | iBankCoin.com
- Saturday Humor: iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S5 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Encouraging Climate Action: Try Jam Today | Business Insider
- Step Inside Bernie Madoff's $14.5 Million Penthouse Where The Ponzi Schemer... | Business Insider
- Dirty Hit On Nick Foles Leads To Ugly Brawl Between Eagles And Redskins... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Market Wrap: Apple... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- This 19-Year-Old Developer Is So Successful, He Turned Down Apple | Business Insider