Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Every Bond Bear's Worst Nightmare In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Making Some Adjustments to Long Term Portfolio | iBankCoin.com
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- Markets Explodes As Bank Of Japan Goes All-In-er; Increases QQE To JPY 80 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- These Five Stocks Are for Fighting AND for Fun | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- United Flies the 787, American Awaits It, Delta Thinks It Over | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Orbital Sciences Trading Halted as Rocket Explosion Threatens Merger Plan, NASA Program | TheStreet.com
- Orbital Sciences Shares Crash After Its Unmanned Rocket Explodes (ORB) | Business Insider
- 5 Things Powerful People Never Say At Work | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Mark Zuckerberg Just Revealed His Grand Vision For The Next 10 Years Of... | Business Insider