Be Afraid of the Rating Agencies
Fellow Masters, our stocks may get killed this week if the rating agencies start to thumbs down major EU countries. They went on record this week that Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus could be downgraded in the coming weeks.
Move over Sith, the Rating Agencies are the new evil.
Fitch -- Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Ireland and Cyprus are all facing possible downgrades by the ratings agency.
Standard & Poor's - Warned that it could next week downgrade some or all of the 15 eurozone countries it has on review.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
- One Day After Recommending the Veritaseum Leveraged Macro Trade Against Goldman's Earnings, 50% Profit! | ZeroHedge
- Bloomberg Service Now Fully Restored | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Latest Country With Negative Rates | ZeroHedge
- "We're All Frogs In Boiling Water" Santelli Says After Lacy Hunt Warns "This Is Far From Over" | ZeroHedge
- Well That's Never Happened Before - Exhibit 1 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Surge as the Pieces Fall Into Place | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 super-genes that scientists could someday program into your body | Business Insider
- The new Star... | Business Insider
- NOW HIRING: Business Insider is looking for an editor for BI Films | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Why driverless cars won't take over America anytime... | Business Insider
- The next 'Star Wars' game will show off the new planet teased in '... | Business Insider
- 'Unfriended' is a brilliant horror movie in spite of its lame story | Business Insider