- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bought Back Into MAA For $67.74 | iBankCoin.com
- How it Feels | iBankCoin.com
- Flashing Red Warning: Q1 Earnings Growth Plunges To Lowest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- "Ukraine In Very Dangerous Situation", No Lethal Assistance Coming Says White House | ZeroHedge
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- Could the Markets Be Setting Up For an Autumn Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brad Pitt To Star As Gen. Stan McChrystal In Film About Army Officer's Infamous Downfall | Business Insider
- Jeff Bezos' Next Challenge For Amazon Is To Make It Easier For You To Pay For Stuff | Business Insider
- 100 Years Of The American Investor Getting Taxed | Business Insider
- China Experiences Another Bond Auction Failure | Business Insider
- Harrison Ford Explains How He Went From Full-Time... | Business Insider
- There's A 'Rent-The-Runway' For Men's Luxury Watches | Business Insider
- The Most Difficult Part Of Teaching In The Poorest Congressional... | Business Insider