- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama Explains Why His Immigration Plan Is Right & SCOTUS Is Wrong - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In London, A Stunning Scene Emerges | ZeroHedge
- Global Elites Suffer Fatal Blow, UK Votes to Leave the EU | ZeroHedge
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership" | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- Deadlocked Supreme Court Blocks Obama Immigration Plan | ZeroHedge
- Silver Options Traders Follow Gold To Longest Bullish Bet Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US oil rig count slides again (WTI, OIL, VDE, USO) | Business Insider
- Hundreds of celebrities signed an open letter... | Business Insider
- Ben Affleck reveals the lowest point in his entire career on Bill Simmons' new... | Business Insider
- 14 beautiful photos of a set of North Atlantic islands that haven't been... | Business Insider
- Here are the 5 best changes coming to your Mac | Business Insider
- Polls are open for Britain's historic referendum on Europe, and the... | Business Insider
- Inside the dangerous process that goes into collecting one of the most expensive food... | Business Insider