- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Risk Due To Possible Return of Italy To Lira - Drachmas, Escudos, Pesetas and Punts? | ZeroHedge
- A Caliph In A Wilderness Of Mirrors | ZeroHedge
- End of the Line for These Trades | iBankCoin.com
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Why Chinese Growth Forecasts Just Crashed To A Paltry 3.9% - And Are Going Even Lower - In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Senate Control Could Rest On One Of The Reddest Of Red States — And The GOP... | Business Insider
- Kate Middleton Expects 2nd Royal Baby Next April | Business Insider
- Snowplow Driver Was Drunk In Russian Plane Crash | Business Insider
- Starbucks Might Stop Spelling Your Name Wrong | Business Insider
- I Went To The Natural History Museum With The iPhone 6 Plus — And I Was Blown Away By How... | Business Insider
- India suspends future tours to West Indies | Business Insider
- This Chinese All-Glass Dining Room Dangles 60 Feet In The Air Suspended By A... | Business Insider