- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "China-And-Japan-PMI-Beat-So-Things-Must-Be-OK" Meme In 2 Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Russia is de-dollarizing | ZeroHedge
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- Here is the Test | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Original 'Shark Tank' Investor Kevin Harrington... | Business Insider
- I Spent A Weekend Driving The Most Beautiful Car I've Ever Seen — The Jaguar F-Type... | Business Insider
- Researchers At Harvard Discovered A New Potential Treatment For Ebola | Business Insider
- I Waited In Line With Hundreds Of Teens To Meet... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- World Bank Workers Are Venting Their Frustrations In These Mysterious Flyers | Business Insider
- ISIS Is Making An Absurd Amount Of Money On Ransom Payments And Black-Market Oil... | Business Insider