- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Natural Gas War Burning Under Syria | ZeroHedge
- Pension Shortfalls Could Be 4X to 7X Greater Than Reported | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Stock Plunges To All Time Low After Merkel Rules Out State Bailout; Default Risk Surges | ZeroHedge
- Recession Watch: US Freight Drops To Worst Level Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- "You're An Idiot & A Lunatic if You Question 'Safe Spaces' Or 'Microaggression'" - President Of Northwestern | ZeroHedge
- Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Poll shows Trump closing in on Clinton in key battleground state of... | Business Insider
- The new 'Magnificent Seven' just had one of the biggest box office openings... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The 20 hottest housing markets in America | Business Insider
- Suicide bomber kills 7, wounds 28 in Baghdad | Business Insider
- A top journalist is suing the FDA over its alleged use of a banned and secretive... | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric cybersecurity legend John... | Business Insider