- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSA, the Military-Internet Complex, and Cybersecurity | Financial Sense
- “The Fly” Is An Action Hero | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Feb 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Architecture Billings Index Flashes Warning | Financial Sense
- Uneven Housing Recovery in Pictures | Financial Sense
- The One Number The Market Is Focused On: Real Hourly Wages Surge Most Since Lehman Deflationary Shock | ZeroHedge
- Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A top US partner in the Middle... | Business Insider
- These tech companies stocked up on the most patents in 2014 | Business Insider
- Here's your best look yet at what one of the best Android phones of the year will be like... | Business Insider
- Putin 'destabilizing' Ukraine, Kerry says | Business Insider
- Google is merging its European operations (GOOG) | Business Insider
- ISIS executioner 'Jihadi John' identified as... | Business Insider
- This is the real reason Greece has a massive tax... | Business Insider