- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Greece About To "Lose" Its Gold Again? | ZeroHedge
- Chart Of The Day: Who Is Buying? | ZeroHedge
- It's Not Just The Students Who Are Broke: LSU Draws Up Bankruptcy Plan | ZeroHedge
- Volatility Is The Square Root Of Time & Fat Tails | ZeroHedge
- EVeRY MaN'S NiGHTMaRe... | ZeroHedge
- Our Financial Future: Infinite Greed Meets A Funny Thing Called Karma | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore 'Freddie Gray' Demonstrations Turn Violent: Police Cars Smashed, Stores Looted, Multiple Arrests - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Look at how similar red-hot Chinese startup Xiaomi... | Business Insider
- A luxury fitness chain with an insanely loyal following is taking over the industry | Business Insider
- Death toll from huge quake in Nepal 'hits 876' | Business Insider
- French artist whitewashes Los Angeles motel, palms and all... | Business Insider
- NYPD thanks Swedish cops on vacation for breaking up... | Business Insider
- Here's why eggs are so good for you | Business Insider
- Greece debt talks to resume after Tsipras, Merkel call | Business Insider