- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Proposes $10/Barrell Oil Tax To Fund Government Transportation Spending | ZeroHedge
- Pros & Cons Of Obama's $10/Barrel Oil Tax | ZeroHedge
- German Professor Says All Students Should Be Required To Learn Arabic | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Shows Clinton, Sanders Tied - Hillary's Lead Evaporates In 6 Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- The Mad Stewards of Gondor | Financial Sense
- World Succumbs To Zika Panic: Puerto Rico Declares Emergency; Plane Cabins Sprayed; CDC Says "Use A Condom" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The one easy style move every man can make to immediately transform any outfit | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Hillary Clinton came out swinging at the Democratic... | Business Insider
- Influential people are still pushing Joe Biden for president | Business Insider
- Iran is planning on strengthening its missile program | Business Insider
- 35 signs you're in a toxic relationship | Business Insider
- Children who fear being sent back to a notorious... | Business Insider