- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
This site allows HTML content. While learning all of HTML may feel intimidating, learning how to use a very small number of the most basic HTML "tags" is very easy. This table provides examples for each tag that is enabled on this site.
For more information see W3C's HTML Specifications or use your favorite search engine to find other sites that explain HTML.
Tag Description You Type You Get Anchors are used to make links to other pages.
Cited Coded text used to show programming source code
Unordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ul> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ul>
- First item
- Second item
Ordered list - use the <li> to begin each list item
<ol> <li>First item</li> <li>Second item</li> </ol>
- First item
- Second item
Definition lists are similar to other HTML lists. <dl> begins the definition list, <dt> begins the definition term and <dd> begins the definition description.
<dl> <dt>First term</dt> <dd>First definition</dd> <dt>Second term</dt> <dd>Second definition</dd> </dl>
- First term
- First definition
- Second term
- Second definition
Most unusual characters can be directly entered without any problems.
If you do encounter problems, try using HTML character entities. A common example looks like & for an ampersand & character. For a full list of entities see HTML's entities page. Some of the available characters include:
Character Description You Type You Get Ampersand
& Greater than
> Less than
< Quotation mark
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Social Contagion: Tens Of Thousands Rally In Support Of Spain's Anti-Austerity Podemos Party | ZeroHedge
- 60% Of Retail Sales Growth In Hong Kong Was Due To The iPhone 6 | ZeroHedge
- "It's Different This Time" GDP Hockey-Sticks Edition | ZeroHedge
- DuMB AND DuMBKoPF... | ZeroHedge
- Market Calls Fed's Bluff - Desperation Becomes Palpable | ZeroHedge
- Is the Dollar's Momentum Easing? Is Deeper Pullback in the Stock Market Likely? | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market Has Reached Tulip Bubble Proportions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks fell in January for just the 8th time since 1929. The last seven... | Business Insider
- Here's why one company bans meetings every Wednesday morning | Business Insider
- Two lawsuits could drastically alter Uber and Lyft's business... | Business Insider
- The amazing reward all Shake Shack employees got today | Business Insider
- Dan Loeb played a crucial role in getting '... | Business Insider
- Russia's economy to shrink by 3% in 2015: minister | Business Insider
- Shake Shack tycoon Danny Meyer is worth $400... | Business Insider