Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- Recovery? 3 "Uncomfortable Truth" Charts | ZeroHedge
- The March Of War | iBankCoin.com
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Does France Need A 21st Century Revolution? | ZeroHedge
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Cramer: Expect Selling and Don't Buy It | TheStreet.com
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- China Official Manufacturing PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- 50 Days Of War In Gaza May Cost Israel Dearly | Business Insider
- Anacona takes 9th stage, Quintana leads Vuelta | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek