Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ReDLiNe... | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Shipowners To Abandon Greece Ahead Of Major Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- The Largest US Foreign Policy Blunder Since Vietnam Is Complete: Iran Readies Massive Syrian Ground Invasion | ZeroHedge
- "They're Hopping Mad In The US And Saudi Arabia": Russian Strikes In Syria Spark Epic Western Media Propaganda Blitz | ZeroHedge
- How Bad Can This Get, And How Fast? | ZeroHedge
- Here Come The Money Helicopters! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump defends 2nd Amendment following Oregon shootings | Business Insider
- Bermuda next up to feel the effects of Hurricane Joaquin | Business Insider
- Meet Val the bartender: Hillary Clinton does an 'SNL... | Business Insider
- I tried an unlimited blowout startup called Vive, and it's... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Ivory, Fitzpatrick lead Jets over Dolphins 27-14 at... | Business Insider
- Alabama judges use segregation-era law to avoid gay... | Business Insider