Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Gold Standard "Comes After War, Not Before" Macquarie Warns "The Private Sector Will Never Recover" | ZeroHedge
- The Narrative Machine | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue" | ZeroHedge
- Services PMI Tumbles To 6-Month Lows: "GDP Growth Is Failing To Accelerate In Q3" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 24 | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Decline Along With The Dollar, As Jackson Hole Begins | ZeroHedge
- Uber & Out? nuTonomy Launches First Driverless Taxi Service In Asia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is how good the new 'Madden' game looks | Business Insider
- Sales for burkinis are up by 200% after being... | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert digs up 'shocking' video of Donald... | Business Insider
- I tried Airbnb for the first time, and now I'll never stay at a hotel again | Business Insider
- A Harvard negotiation expert says this century-old Freudian concept... | Business Insider
- A medical wearable device could save Jawbone | Business Insider
- 'She should be ashamed!': Trump rants in tweetstorm... | Business Insider