Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Begins The Great Pivot Toward Russia | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: When Barry Met Sally | ZeroHedge
- "Equities Will Be Devastated" Crispin Odey Warns, Looming Recession Will Be "Remembered For 100 Years" | ZeroHedge
- The Most Ridiculous Charts From Facebook's Quarterly Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Jim Cramer On The Only Conference Call Worth Listening To | ZeroHedge
- Within 3 Days Hence, The Market Will Be Much Higher | iBankCoin.com
- US-Ally Jordan To Breach Western Protocol, Will Exchange Hostages With ISIS | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's replaces CEO after poor sales | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Here's Everything Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Just Said About Alibaba | Business Insider
- Sundance Is a 'Seller's Market' as Distributors Battle for Top Films | TheStreet.com
- SpaceX Reveals Stunning Video Showing Its Totally Futuristic New Rockets | Business Insider
- Greek cabinet set for first meeting since poll upset | Business Insider
- Greece's New Finance... | Business Insider