Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nobody is ready, willing, or able to ask and/or answer questions of substance. | ZeroHedge
- South Africa's Standard Bank Victim Of "Perfectly Coordinated Attack" In Japanese ATM Scam | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Eurogroup Agrees To Disburse €7.5BN To Greece Which Will Be Used To Repay Creditors | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- Three Weird Consequences Of NIRP | ZeroHedge
- Spanish Lies: Leaked Letter Shows Rajoy Promised EC Budget Cuts While Promising Voters No Cuts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Halloween' is getting a new sequel and the originator of the franchise is... | Business Insider
- An... | Business Insider
- The Feds could pull funding from Native American-run... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- RANKED: 18 movies that never got a sequel but deserve one | Business Insider
- Google will take tougher stance on VR apps for Daydream... | Business Insider
- Trump has called climate change a ‘hoax’ — but wants to build a wall to keep out... | Business Insider