Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweden Readies Network Of Nuclear Fallout Bunkers As Fears Grow Of Russian Attack | ZeroHedge
- Breslow: "Memo To Traders: The Fed Is Making This Up As They Go Along" | ZeroHedge
- The Kagans Are Back; Wars To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues | Financial Sense
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed? | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Tweets: "GET READY FOR IMPEACHMENT" | ZeroHedge
- Preet Bharara Joins NYU School Of Law | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trevor Noah calls out the 'hypocrisy' of suspending Tomi Lahren for being... | Business Insider
- How Rebecca Ferguson went from 'Mission: Impossible' scene-stealer to the star... | Business Insider
- 5 things successful people do after being rejected for a... | Business Insider
- The stock market keeps rallying on old news and it... | Business Insider
- 15 expensive steakhouses that are actually worth the price | Business Insider
- OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY BUNDLE: Your guide to... | Business Insider
- Trump's former pick for labor secretary just left his job as a fast-food CEO | Business Insider