Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- ALieN 2014... | ZeroHedge
- Gazprom Threat Sends European Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- Ukraine: Three Views | Financial Sense
- Previewing Today's 1.5 Million Payrolls Seasonal Adjustment | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Silicon Valley 100 2014: A-Z | Business Insider
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology... | Business Insider
- The Crisis In Ukraine Has Much Deeper And Darker Roots Than Many Realize | Business Insider
- Uber Spent A Ridiculous Amount Of Money To Fix Up Its New Office Space In San Francisco... | Business Insider
- 13 Photos Of Yao Ming Making Normal People Look Tiny | Business Insider
- The Dalai Lama Supports Gay Marriage | Business Insider
- Report: North Korea Developed Drone From Stolen US Plans | Business Insider