Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Did Russia Shoot Down US Missiles In Syria | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Discuss North Korea In Sunday Call With China's Xi, Japan's Abe | ZeroHedge
- "Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures | ZeroHedge
- Our State-Corporate Plantation Economy | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A dark and familiar cloud is hanging over France's high-... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- A Tesla bull makes his case: 'We think it's... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- Google car spin-off says Uber is involved... | Business Insider
- The GOP needs new ideas for lowering taxes | Business Insider
- Adidas is getting serious about making sneakers from ocean waste | Business Insider