Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Reserves Tumble By $69 Billion, Biggest Drop Since January | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- With Assad On Verge Of Historic Victory, Syrian Rebels Request A Ceasefire | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- What's Behind The Relentless Market Surge? RBC Explains | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Trump Is Correct – Boeing Is Gouging The Taxpayer On The New Air Force One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street is wrong about luxury home sales | Business Insider
- China's FX reserves tumble to their lowest level since 2011 | Business Insider
- Chipotle's CEO made a stunning admission about a grave problem... | Business Insider
- 11 tech trends that will define 2017 | Business Insider
- The incredible history of Air Force One | Business Insider
- 26 gifts your dad actually wants this holiday season | Business Insider
- Analyst Gene Munster predicts Apple will make an iPhone with a... | Business Insider