Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Slow Day at the Office, Bouncing Your Brain Off the Cement | iBankCoin.com
- Has The ECB Run Out Of Willing Bonds Sellers On The Long End? | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds "Even More Dangerous" Than Stocks, Icahn Says | ZeroHedge
- When Not To Go To Court (Spoiler: When The Judge Is Hungry) | ZeroHedge
- The Third and Final Transformation of Monetary Policy | Financial Sense
- Myth Or Reality: "Sell In May" | ZeroHedge
- Kondratieff Waves and the Greater Depression (Update) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Star Wars VIII' to be filmed in Britain | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Greece wants funds as talks progress | Business Insider
- The guy dressed up as a lime in that new tequila commercial is actually Justin Timberlake... | Business Insider
- ACKMAN: Short-selling is 'not worth the brain damage' | Business Insider
- Europe's growth forecasts just got a big boost — and deflation is... | Business Insider