Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- China Begins Military Colonization Of Africa With First Ever Overseas Army Base At Key Oil Chokepoint | ZeroHedge
- How The Scots Welcome 'Visitors' | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Norway's Aksel Lund Sinvdal wins Lake Louise downhill | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- At least 18 civilians killed in Syria air strikes:... | Business Insider
- NATO seeking to reconcile death totals in Kunduz attack | Business Insider
- AD says Miles to stay, LSU beats Texas A&M 19-7 | Business Insider
- Millennials are making their parents' shoe brands cool again | Business Insider
- Apple's Beats has splurged out for a sponsored Snapchat Lens this Black Friday (... | Business Insider