Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: December 11 | ZeroHedge
- Uruguay Legalizes Pot Trade, But Who "Uses" The Most? | ZeroHedge
- WYNNing | iBankCoin.com
- Is Your Job About To Be Outsourced By A Computer (The Probability Is 47%) | ZeroHedge
- Facebook To Join S&P 500, S&P 100 | ZeroHedge
- Stealth Breakouts | iBankCoin.com
- Steve Liesman: "Get Ready, Here It Comes: A December Taper" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Tablets Are Becoming A Favorite Shopping Tool, And They're Used Totally... | Business Insider
- There's A New Social Network That's Already The Number One App On iPhone | Business Insider
- Here Is Barack Obama's Powerful Tribute To Nelson Mandela [... | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Eccentric Billionaire David Murdock Is Selling His Bel Air Mansion... | Business Insider
- What Are You Most Worried About? | Business Insider