Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Buchanan: Is Secession A Solution To Cultural War? | ZeroHedge
- Most Illegal Immigrants Live In America's Metropolitan Areas | ZeroHedge
- As Bitcoin Surges To Record High, China Prepares Its Own Digital Currency | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Nuclear Energy Dream Is Dying | ZeroHedge
- Meet China's Biggest Oil Trader: At 39, He Generated $38 Billion In Revenue | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber says it is not behind mysterious efforts to dig up '... | Business Insider
- Sean Spicer compared marijuana to opioids — but there's major... | Business Insider
- Son of boxer Muhammad Ali reportedly detained at Florida... | Business Insider
- There's a strong backlash against Oscar frontrunner 'La La... | Business Insider
- Why this new horror movie has a rare perfect score from... | Business Insider
- There are 3 big 'ifs' to watch in Trump's agenda | Business Insider
- The nerve toxin reportedly used on Kim Jong Un's half-brother takes only a single, oily drop to... | Business Insider