Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany Blesses "Bail-In" Deposit Confiscation Plan For Failing EU Banks | ZeroHedge
- Gaza Today, In One Photo | ZeroHedge
- You Pick a Topic | iBankCoin.com
- America - Before & After (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Full List Of Companies "Audited" By CYNK's Public Auditor | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Curve Collapses To Flattest Since Feb 2009 | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 9, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Cavaliers Just Made A Trade That... | Business Insider
- Why We Should Cut The Federal Financial Aid... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Martha Stewart Posted A Bunch Of Awesome Drone Photos Of Her Farm | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's The Weird Thing About Apple's iWatch Team (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How One Investor Turned A Global Problem Into 900 Entrepreneurs | Business Insider