Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple’s Smartwatch May Put Biotech on Silicon Valley Time | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Citi Warns Moody's May Put France On Downgrade Review This Friday | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Lurking Beneath The Taper: More Trouble In Repo Land | ZeroHedge
- How To Game A Rigged Market | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York's Pension System Has $5.6B In Hedge Funds — And It... | Business Insider
- TV Ratings Were Pretty Awful This Summer | Business Insider
- Alleged match-fixing kingpin challenges detention | Business Insider
- Thousands flood in ahead of Asian Games opening | Business Insider
- JetBlue CEO To Step Down In 2015 (JBLU) | Business Insider
- OBAMA DOUBLES DOWN: We Will Not Get Dragged Into A Ground War In Iraq | Business Insider
- Jihadists face growing pressure as US mulls strategy | Business Insider