Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- TRUMP exposes the Establishment, politics a metaphor for FX | ZeroHedge
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Monopoly AT&T Plan Will Further Control the Internet, Content | ZeroHedge
- Life After 11/9 - Governing The Ungovernable | ZeroHedge
- China Mocks America's "Declining Global Influence", Slams US Attempts At "Destabilizing Peace" | ZeroHedge
- Paul Volcker Explains Why The Fed Can't Raise Rates | ZeroHedge
- Dems Squirm On Sunday Morning Talk Shows As WikiLeaks And O'Keefe Promise More Surprises | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Check out all the things I put in the bed of a Ford Super Duty pickup — the largest vehicle we've ever tested (F... | Business Insider
- Tyler Perry's new 'Madea' edges out Tom Cruise at the box office | Business Insider
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks (FB, AAPL) | Business Insider
- French cuisine is no longer the king of fine dining | Business Insider
- Dogfighting in an F-35 is 'like having a knife fight in a telephone... | Business Insider
- 22 things you should never say in a salary negotiation | Business Insider