Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Preview Of This Weekend's Event That Could Unleash A "Vicious Bear Market Rally" | ZeroHedge
- Flint Officials Could Have Prevented Lead Crisis for $80 A Day, Broke Federal Law Instead | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps As US Rig Count Plunges Most Since April | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: February 5 | ZeroHedge
- The Mechanics Of NIRP: How The Fed Will Bring Negative Rates To The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About Politics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billionaire Ray Dalio had an amazing reaction to an employee calling him out on a mistake | Business Insider
- I spent only $2 a day on food for a month — here are the 9 foods I bought to get the most for my... | Business Insider
- These people ran 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (MTCH,... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Burning through $550k a month, BloomThat only... | Business Insider
- Here's where the housing market is really booming... | Business Insider