Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 27 | ZeroHedge
- What Loss Of Control Looks Like: Chinese Regulator Urges Traders To Rat Out "Malicious Sellers" | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales Highest in Eight Years | Financial Sense
- Revenue Recession: Investors Are Paying Too Much For Growth, Barclays Says | ZeroHedge
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
- Gold and Gibson's Paradox | ZeroHedge
- Should You Buy A House? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin's support for embattled FIFA president Sepp Blatter says... | Business Insider
- Paris police fire on car driven through Tour de... | Business Insider
- Top-notch colleges in the US are dropping a major admissions requirement | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, MCD) | Business Insider
- The Greek stock market might reopen Tuesday | Business Insider