Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iraqi Oil & The 'Strange' Death of Mr. Abadi | ZeroHedge
- Fear Internationalization? It Could Mean Financial Security | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Migration Crisis: No End In Sight | ZeroHedge
- Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya's Sarin To Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Dollar's Best Day In 6 Months Sparks Stock Slump, Bond Jump | ZeroHedge
- Noble Group’s Cliffhanger | ZeroHedge
- With A Double Digit Lead In Indiana Polls, Trump Calls The Race: "It's Over, Cruz Can Not Win" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- No guy's closet should be without this versatile article of clothing this spring | Business Insider
- Mohammed El-Erian just made a room of investors laugh really sadly about the global... | Business Insider
- Tech-inspired light-up gowns stunned at the 2016 Met Gala | Business Insider
- The biggest change in fast food isn't about food — and it should terrify... | Business Insider
- This app lets you schedule an Uber for any time you want | Business Insider
- A company created a way for paralyzed people to play baseball | Business Insider
- A breathtaking spot in Greece served as inspiration for 'Game of Thrones... | Business Insider