Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America’s Addiction to Foreign Uranium | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The Silver Squeeze | ZeroHedge
- This Market Won’t Top Out Until… | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan Is Bad For The World | ZeroHedge
- The 2013 Terrorism & Political Violence Map | ZeroHedge
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- Brussels Puts Spain Under Surveillance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Airways Flight Attendants, Finally United, Look to the Next Merger | TheStreet.com
- Our Excel Spreadsheet For The Preakness Says You Should NOT Bet On Orb, Even Though... | Business Insider
- TORONTO MAYOR: That Wasn't Me Smoking Crack In That Video | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Up To 10% Of BBDO's American Staff Is Being Laid Off [THE BRIEF] | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 05/... | StreetInsider.com
- These Are The International Social Networks Closing In On Facebook | Business Insider