Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- Bridgewater's Culture Of "Probing" - Sex Scandal Strikes World's Largest Hedge Fund | ZeroHedge
- Explosion Reported Near Refugee Center in Zirndorf, Germany - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- FelonsVotesMatter (To Hillary) - Clinton's Election Fate In Virginia Lies With 200,000 Unregistered Offenders | ZeroHedge
- "Hope" Fades As Consumer Confidence Ignores Stock Market Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- Oil Is Going Down To 15 Dollars A Barrel (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The one note of caution in Facebook's insanely optimistic earnings (FB... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Here are all the PlayStation games you can get for free in August | Business Insider
- You've been storing your food all wrong — here... | Business Insider
- Roger Federer withdraws ahead of Rio, will miss remainder of season with knee injury... | Business Insider
- The ‘Apple of China’ just launched a gorgeous and affordable MacBook... | Business Insider