Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- THE NEXT BIG THING IS RIGHT HERE | iBankCoin.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org - How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton's Secret Email Life | ZeroHedge
- Who's Isolated Now? Kazakhstan Authorities Announce Plans To De-Dollarize Economy | ZeroHedge
- Crude Jumps After API Inventories Build Less Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
- Stop Whining America! Economists "Show" You're The Happiest In 56 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pebble made an exact replica of the gold Apple Watch | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A fund that hasn't bought any new stocks in 80 years is... | Business Insider
- The leader of Mexico's most brutal cartel has been... | Business Insider
- US billionaire says WWII Japanese ship found in... | Business Insider
- 10 things every entrepreneur should know before going on 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider
- When wives take ill, divorce could be on horizon: study | Business Insider