Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ObamaCar: Automobile Insurance Subsidized Hope Act | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- Western Banks Cut Off Liquidity To Russian Entities | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buying Ends Abruptly As Credit & Crude Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Back To Basic Fundamentals - The Dollar Versus The Ruble | ZeroHedge
- Closing a Chapter, Opening an Old One Again | iBankCoin.com
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Ways Steve Jobs Made Meetings Insanely Productive — And Often Terrifying | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Saudi Arabia Can't Afford To Have Oil Prices This Low For Very Long (USO) | Business Insider
- Sony Wouldn't Mind If Theaters Didn't Show 'The... | Business Insider
- Chaos Ensues As Instagram Deletes Millions Of Accounts | Business Insider
- YES! Apple Pay Is Coming To The UK (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Twitter CEO Has Sold More Than... | Business Insider