Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- FIFA "Rampant" Corruption Exposed Following DOJ Indictment, 14 Arrested In Swiss Hotel - FBI/DoJ Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Artists's Impression Of This Week's US Foreign Policy Meeting | ZeroHedge
- No Clues From Gartman About Today's Market Direction | ZeroHedge
- Apple Co-founder: "Snowden Is A Hero To Me" | ZeroHedge
- Why Tesla's Batteries Won't Work For Roof-Top Solar | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DANIEL FUSS: The Fed will 'drag their feet absolutely as long as possible... | Business Insider
- The new Pebble is out — here's how it stacks up to the Apple Watch | Business Insider
- That time John Oliver destroyed FIFA in every possible way | Business Insider
- Experts from Greece and creditors 'drafting loan deal... | Business Insider
- Here's how hotels are designed to put you in the mood | Business Insider
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks Edward... | Business Insider
- FIFA: This is a 'good day' for the organisation | Business Insider