Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What To Expect From OPEC This Week | ZeroHedge
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- Markets Rally on Surprise Easing by China | Financial Sense
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- Year-End Rally | Financial Sense
- The Iran Nuclear Talks (In 1 Lonely Photo) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Aereo May Be Dead, But Over-The-Top Television Is Just Beginning | TheStreet.com
- Top 10 News for 11/17 -... | StreetInsider.com
- Here Are Some New Details On The Sequel To The Hottest Android Phone Of The Year | Business Insider
- Google Looks For These Flaws When It Wants To Fire People (GOOG) | Business Insider
- These Abandoned Rocket Bases Tell The Story Of The Cold War Space Race | Business Insider
- This Offshore Drilling Stock May Thrive Despite Falling Oil Prices | TheStreet.com