Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 640,000 To Record 93.6 Million; Participation Rate Drops To 1977 Levels | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slump Into The Red After IMF Comments | ZeroHedge
- While the World Watches Greece THIS is Happening | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Split On Greferendum As Credit Suisse Says "No" Vote Defies "Rationality" | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Reaction: Stocks, Bonds, Bullion Bid; Dollar Dump-And-Pump | ZeroHedge
- FBI Admits 11 Attacks Against Internet, Power Grid Lines In California This Year | ZeroHedge
- IMF Bolsters Greek "No" Vote, Says Country Needs Much Bigger Debt Haircut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ferry with 173 on board overturns in Philippines: coast... | Business Insider
- Pilot dead, 2 injured after a medical helicopter crashed in Colorado | Business Insider
- Federer into Wimbledon third round | Business Insider
- Greek PM seeks 30% debt haircut, grace period for 20 years... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Macy's and Costa Rica dump defiant Trump | Business Insider
- The 32 most American Americans this year | Business Insider