Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap July 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- But Wait, There Are A Few Differences Between Amazon and the US Postal Service | ZeroHedge
- Overnight Manufacturing PMI Euphoria Boosts Futures To Fresh Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- High Yield Credit Market Flashing Red As Outflows Surge | ZeroHedge
- Cursing Explodes with Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Two Wrongs Make A Right? Zillow, Trulia Soar On Incomeless Acquisition Plan | ZeroHedge
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There Are A Bunch Of Startups That Find You Money You Didn... | Business Insider
- These Smart Shoes Work With Google Maps To Make Sure You Never Get Lost Again | Business Insider
- The Rise Of The Chinese Box Office Is Staggering, And It's Transforming Hollywood | Business Insider
- The IMF Just Cut Its Outlook For The World | Business Insider
- Greg Maddux Was A 'Sick' Prankster Who Tormented Teammates In The Locker Room | Business Insider
- There's A Real Billboard And Phone Number In New Mexico For AMC's... | Business Insider
- Here's What Facebook's... | Business Insider