Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- NYSE Margin Debt Storms Back To All Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- Like Dripping Silver Icicles | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Can Germany Carry Europe’s Weight In The Next Financial Crisis? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks Are Sliding (FDO, DLTR, Z, TRLA, HLF, LOCO, SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA) | Business Insider
- POLL: Romney Would Beat Obama In Election Rematch | Business Insider
- I Used Google Shopping Express Once And Now I Never Want To Leave My House Again | Business Insider
- $200 Steaks, $30 Coffee? Some Of Our Favorite Foods Could Skyrocket In... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- We Followed A Cosplayer Into The World Of Anime, Tight Vinyl Costumes, And Nerd... | Business Insider
- A Miracle Rice Could Save Millions Of Lives | Business Insider