Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EURO UNDeRTaKeR... | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
- Brexit: What to Expect After the EU-UK Membership Vote | Financial Sense
- Move Over Oil – Lithium Is the Future of Transportation | Financial Sense
- In Latest Shock To Status Quo, Spanish Left-Wing Parties Set To Win Parliamentary Majority | ZeroHedge
- Forget Brexit, This Is The Ticking Time Bomb For The Markets | ZeroHedge
- COMEX Registered Silver Now More Leveraged Than Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deadly California wildfire destroys at least 150 homes | Business Insider
- 8 science-backed ways to appear more attractive | Business Insider
- Save thousands on a Breitling watch — and more of today's best... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A ‘Game of Thrones’ actress explains why fans shouldn’t be upset over this... | Business Insider
- Fire engulfs a Singapore Airlines plane wing... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek