Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Drone Strike Math – 41 Terrorists Targeted, 1,147 People Killed | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rebounds On Reports OPEC Will Cut Supply, Seek Stricter Compliance | ZeroHedge
- Burgers and Lock Ups | iBankCoin.com
- Good News: GDP Revised Higher | Financial Sense
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Saudi sights set on US shale at crucial OPEC meeting | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens When Thousands Of Screaming Tweens Meet Their YouTube... | Business Insider
- Consumer spending helps Germany skirt recession in Q3 | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: GDP... | StreetInsider.com
- HP Has Over 400 People Working Full Time On Carving Up The... | Business Insider
- Newly Translated Documents From The '80s Reveal The... | Business Insider
- The 10 Biggest Poker Players In Silicon Valley | Business Insider