Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Video Is For Up-and-Coming Traders (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Praises Production Cuts, Reveals No Penalties For Violators As Deal Skepticism Rises | ZeroHedge
- Politicians Across America Continue Push To Make Protesting Illegal | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
- 49 | Altucher Confidential
- French Socialist Primary Winner Proposes Tax On Robots, Universal Income, Right Of Foreigners To Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Department of Transportation is... | Business Insider
- The secret to an amazing sex life: Get old | Business Insider
- Here's why the market will likely 'remain trapped in its current... | Business Insider
- Samsung announces what caused the Galaxy Note 7 to overheat and explode | Business Insider
- There are over 300 staffers Trump doesn't choose when he enters the White House... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is cracking down on racy and misleading... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (YHOO, SSNLF, KATE, COH, KORS)... | Business Insider