Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obamacare Is A Disaster For Businesses, Philly Fed Finds | ZeroHedge
- "Isolation Procedures Put In Place" After Ebola Suspect Dies In Ireland; Ebola-Like Disease Claims 70 In Congo | ZeroHedge
- US To Sue Angelo Mozilo, Again | ZeroHedge
- R&R After the M&A | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Shuts Moscow McDonalds Due To "Sanitary Breaches" | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? | Financial Sense
- After Russia Shutters McDonalds, The West Wonders Who's Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why HP's PC Sales Gains May Not Last | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Here Are The Dramatic And Bizarre Headlines About Ferguson, Missouri From All Over... | Business Insider
- Temple University Is Investigating An Alleged Anti-... | Business Insider
- I Lived Out Of My Car For Four Months To Join The Tech... | Business Insider
- Big VCs Are Getting Greedy And Hogging Hot Deals For Themselves, Say Angels | Business Insider
- The Field At The 49ers' New $1.3 Billion Stadium Is Already Being Replaced Because It Is... | Business Insider