Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Slammed To Fresh 10-Week Lows Below Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- More Bubble Talk | iBankCoin.com
- Housing Bubble Pop 2.0: Remodeling Collapses To 1 Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Harry Reid Issues Statement On "Hateful Racist" Cliven Bundy | ZeroHedge
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Schadenfreude: Economists "Stunned" By Housing Fade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Joan Rivers Refuses To Apologize For Crass Joke About... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Ex-'Daily Show' Writer Behind @TheTweetOfGod... | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Howard Marks' Brilliant Observation On What It Takes To Be A Great Investor | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg Explains Why Beyoncé Deserves Time's... | Business Insider
- Putin Just Called The Internet A 'CIA Project' — Here's Why... | Business Insider