Fiscal Cliff Live Internet Update
Thank you WSJ.com, they have a special page on their website that provides live streaming coverage of the 'Fiscal Cliff' drama.
The website to visit is http://stream.wsj.com/story/the-fiscal-cliff/SS-2-87944/ for all the latest developments tomorrow. If no deal happens on Monday, Dec 31st then expect a bloodbath for equities. Nothing else matters for the last day of trading in 2012 but a potential deal to avoid falling of the Fiscal Cliff.
Let's hope it works out.
Check out these articles for some possible trades for the last day of the year and 2013. Thanks for reading us in 2012.
Best Twitterverse Stock Picks for 2013 | Anti-establishment and some of the brightest financial minds on Twitter. Here are their stock picks.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Mark Of A Bear (Market) | ZeroHedge
- Total 2015 Job Cuts To Be Biggest Since 2009: Challenger | ZeroHedge
- “Fear Trade” Alert—Again | Financial Sense
- Who Would Win World War 3? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Don't Overplay the Bounce | Financial Sense
- US Recession Looms As Factory Orders Plunge 9th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- ECB Keeps Rates Unchanged, Focus Turns To Draghi Press Conference | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Q&A: Syria's civil war at the root of migrant crisis | Business Insider
- Refresh your morning routine with these 6 complete breakfast ideas | Business Insider
- Movie-man Mayweather lashes critics | Business Insider
- The knives are starting to come out for one of the GOP's most surging... | Business Insider
- Asian stock markets fluctuate on signs of China support | Business Insider
- The Pentagon is monitoring Chinese navy ships off the coast of Alaska... | Business Insider
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer is a symbol for American... | Business Insider