Time to Look at Ford
WallStNation dives into Ford (F) -- Ford Motor (F) continues to rebuild from the ashes of 2008 as the only American automaker to not take a bailout.
Ford (F) shares have backed down from its $13 share price seen in the beginning of the year. Since February Ford shares have fallen 28% and Friday finished at $9.34. That puts its annual dividend yield at 2% and its price-to-earnings ratio at an incredibly cheap value of 2. However there's a reason Ford shares are in the $9 range.
In July the company revealed its full-year loss in Europe to exceed $1 billion. Ford is hurting in Europe and with a Q2 pretax loss of $404 million but there could be hope on the horizon. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Debt Crisis: Why 2017 Will Be a Decisive Year for China's Economy | Financial Sense
- Fake News: Newsweek Admits They Didn't Write Or Even Read "Madam President" Issue | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need To Know About The Italian Referendum (& Should Be Afraid To Ask) | ZeroHedge
- The Aftermath of the US Election And Its Implications Moving Forward | Financial Sense
- Clinton & Trump Aides Forum Devolves Into Screaming Match - "I Would Rather Lose Than Win The Way You Did" | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Rise 178K As Unemployment Rate Tumbles To 4.6% But Average Hourly Earnings Worst Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Mitt Romney Is Now Heavy Favorite For Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A startup has unveiled its hydrogen-electric truck that will hit the road in... | Business Insider
- Adidas just opened a new kind of store — and Nike should be terrified | Business Insider
- An experimental Zika vaccine is being tested in humans — and Bill... | Business Insider
- STOCKS FINISH FLAT AFTER A LUKEWARM JOBS... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Sperry is slashing the prices of its boots for one day only — and more of the best deals... | Business Insider
- 10 items not to buy from Costco | Business Insider