Time to Look at Ford
WallStNation dives into Ford (F) -- Ford Motor (F) continues to rebuild from the ashes of 2008 as the only American automaker to not take a bailout.
Ford (F) shares have backed down from its $13 share price seen in the beginning of the year. Since February Ford shares have fallen 28% and Friday finished at $9.34. That puts its annual dividend yield at 2% and its price-to-earnings ratio at an incredibly cheap value of 2. However there's a reason Ford shares are in the $9 range.
In July the company revealed its full-year loss in Europe to exceed $1 billion. Ford is hurting in Europe and with a Q2 pretax loss of $404 million but there could be hope on the horizon. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Algos Please Ignore: Citi Slashes Previously Reported Net Income Due To "Legal Investigations" Over FX Rigging Probe | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- Santelli Slams The Fed As "Weak-Data"-Dependent; Lacy Hunt Warns "We're Not On The Right Path" | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Residue The Size Of Rhode Island Covers Gulf Of Mexico Seafloor In Macondo Well Disaster Aftermath | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marry Someone With This Trait If You Want To Get Ahead In Your Career | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (FB, VZ, AAPL, YHOO, EA) | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Hazmat Suit Supplier Shares Explode (LAKE) | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- Citi Earned Less Than It Told Everyone Two Weeks Ago | Business Insider
- There Are Signs MLB Is Getting Closer To Moving A Team Back To Montreal | Business Insider