Time to Look at Ford
WallStNation dives into Ford (F) -- Ford Motor (F) continues to rebuild from the ashes of 2008 as the only American automaker to not take a bailout.
Ford (F) shares have backed down from its $13 share price seen in the beginning of the year. Since February Ford shares have fallen 28% and Friday finished at $9.34. That puts its annual dividend yield at 2% and its price-to-earnings ratio at an incredibly cheap value of 2. However there's a reason Ford shares are in the $9 range.
In July the company revealed its full-year loss in Europe to exceed $1 billion. Ford is hurting in Europe and with a Q2 pretax loss of $404 million but there could be hope on the horizon. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Made More, Facebook VCs or Its Founder: The True Cost of the VC Preferred Stock Control Premium | ZeroHedge
- Amazon's Q1 Results Explained In Six Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- And Then There Is Everything Else: Summary Of All The Ignored Conflicts And Crises Around The World | ZeroHedge
- Putin Says "Use Of Force In Ukraine Will Have Consequences" As Column Of Military Vehicles Seen Heading Toward Border | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Investors Are "Whistling Past The Graveyard" Over Global Geopolitics | ZeroHedge
- I AM NOW UP 6% FOR THE DAY | iBankCoin.com
- Bank Of England Chief Economist-To-Be Warns: "It's Time To Rethink Everything" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are All The Awful Things That Happen To Your Body In Space | Business Insider
- Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doubles Down On Racist Comments In... | Business Insider
- Why Under Armour Stock Is Higher This Morning | TheStreet.com
- Stocks Slide Into The Red, Gold Jumps | Business Insider
- The Founder Of Russia's Version Of Facebook Flees Russia | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Howard Marks' Brilliant Observation On What It Takes To Be A Great Investor | Business Insider