Time to Look at Ford
WallStNation dives into Ford (F) -- Ford Motor (F) continues to rebuild from the ashes of 2008 as the only American automaker to not take a bailout.
Ford (F) shares have backed down from its $13 share price seen in the beginning of the year. Since February Ford shares have fallen 28% and Friday finished at $9.34. That puts its annual dividend yield at 2% and its price-to-earnings ratio at an incredibly cheap value of 2. However there's a reason Ford shares are in the $9 range.
In July the company revealed its full-year loss in Europe to exceed $1 billion. Ford is hurting in Europe and with a Q2 pretax loss of $404 million but there could be hope on the horizon. Continue..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Overvalued Anywhere Between 7% And 113% (But Cheap Compared To Dot Com Bubble) | ZeroHedge
- "A Random Straight Line On Wall Street" | ZeroHedge
- If Only This Happened At The Fed, Things Would Be Vastly Different | ZeroHedge
- Prepare For the Grande Finale | iBankCoin.com
- THe GReaTeST THReaT SiNCe 9-11.. | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole: 'Tremendous' Downside Risks If Yellen Doesn't Go Full-Dovish | ZeroHedge
- Negative Real Rates Show Yield Trade in Bubble Territory | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- James Foley's Parents: 'He Wanted The World To Know How People Were Suffering... | Business Insider
- ISIS Takes To Crowdfunded Social Network After Twitter Bans Graphic... | Business Insider
- Here's An Ultra-Quick Preview Of What Janet Yellen Is Expected To Say Today | Business Insider
- This Is The Heartbreaking ALS... | Business Insider
- You Can Now Play The Official Flappy Birds Sequel 'Swing Copters' | Business Insider
- A Hacker Is Trying To Sell Counterfeit US Money On Reddit | Business Insider
- James Foley Gave This Chilling Talk To Journalism Students Three Years Before He Was Murdered | Business Insider