2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 25 | ZeroHedge
- "Politically Correct" German MP Demands Probe Over Police Shooting Of Axe-Wielding Jihadist | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Here's Why The New DNC Chair Is About To Make Bernie Supporters Just As Angry | ZeroHedge
- "It's Not Panicking If You're First" - China Devaluation Is Closer Than Anyone Thinks | ZeroHedge
- Eric Peters: "In A World Awash In Stimulus, How Should You Invest In The Absence Of A Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Blue Lives Matter: Is Police Exceptionalism Leading America Toward Second Civil War? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 people, including local mayor, killed amid clashes in... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- This photo says so much about China's view of the South China Sea... | Business Insider
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- A star investor is launching a new hedge fund with the backing... | Business Insider
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on a post-Brexit Britain, French labor reforms, and the... | Business Insider
- The bond market is 'broken' | Business Insider