2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BofA Fined $12.5 Million For Creating At Least 15 Mini "Flash Crashes" | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Low Oil Prices Are Not The Reason Oil Companies Are Going Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Loss Of FBI Reputation Irredeemable: James Comey Will Resign | ZeroHedge
- Why The Deep State Is Dumping Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Will Deutsche Bank's Collapse Be Worse Than Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Paris Climate Accords will... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Spotify’s new Daily Mix promises a never-ending, never-boring... | Business Insider
- This is the $1.6 million armored Mercedes-Maybach limo you can't... | Business Insider
- VW fixed the problem of dirty backup cameras with this simple technology | Business Insider
- 3 things an MIT scientist learned about how Donald Trump speaks by studying his debates | Business Insider
- A European separatist group wants a similar deal that... | Business Insider