2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Film - Juncker "Disappears" Farage | ZeroHedge
- Imports Collapse At East Coast Ports | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico To Default On July 1 After Senate Passes Bailout Bill | ZeroHedge
- There Is Now A Staggering $11.7 Trillion In Negative Yielding Debt | ZeroHedge
- Could The IRS Empty Your Bank Account? | ZeroHedge
- Trump Plans To Have Tyson, Ditka, & Bobby Knight At GOP Convention | ZeroHedge
- One American's True Story: "How I Went From Middle Class To Homeless" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An infuriating series of scientific findings suggest playing hard to get... | Business Insider
- What Apple's $5 billion 'spaceship' campus looks like 6 months... | Business Insider
- Android will make it easier for you to turn off annoying push... | Business Insider
- The Bank of Mexico shocked... | Business Insider
- Drunken-driving convictions could increase because of the Supreme Court's... | Business Insider
- Hershey's board has unanimously rejected Mondelez's takeover offer (HSY, MDLZ... | Business Insider
- Dubai is planning a 9-mile extension of its subway — and it will cost almost $3... | Business Insider