2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Freedom Party's Hofer Defeated By Greens' Van der Bellen In Austria's Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Debunking GFMS’ Gold Demand Statistics | ZeroHedge
- "Meanwhile In Europe..." - The Big Day Arrives | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Made Domestic Cyclical Stocks Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Online Activist Will Spend 10 Years In Jail For "Spreading False News" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Fake News Meme Going Viral | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia's security service says it has... | Business Insider
- 3 traits that are crucial for a long and happy... | Business Insider
- The world could be about to run low on dollars | Business Insider
- Putin says he is confident that Trump will make responsible... | Business Insider
- Don't be afraid to cancel cable — here's how to watch all of your... | Business Insider
- 7 up-and-coming healthy fast food chains that should scare McDonald... | Business Insider
- 8 ways to make your money work for you | Business Insider