2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- Does Anyone Else Think The Stock Market Is Living On Reds, Vitamin C And Cocaine? | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- What’re You Doing with That Hammer? | iBankCoin.com
- "Real" Stock Volatility In October Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Caterpillar Just Blew Away Q3 Earnings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico's Drug War Is Entering A Dark Phase | Business Insider
- Lebanon army attacks gunmen in historic Tripoli market | Business Insider
- Canada parliament opens with applause for Sergeant-at-... | Business Insider
- The First 'Batman V Superman' Trailer Could Be Coming Soon | Business Insider
- Zellweger 'new face' highlights Hollywood aging taboo... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Surface Found A Lifeline (MSFT) | Business Insider
- WHO eyes mass Ebola vaccines by mid-2015 | Business Insider