2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Hindenburg Omens and an Oil Crash Mean | Financial Sense
- US Oil Rig Count Tumbles Most In Over 5 Years,"Demand From Oilfield Customers Dropping Rapidly" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Consolidates as Oil Slide Continues | Financial Sense
- The Fed & "The Grandest Con Job In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Has Begun Selling Its Gold, According To SocGen | ZeroHedge
- Mathematical Precision or Buckshot? | iBankCoin.com
- Where The "Great Recovery" Is 25% Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billions Of Dollars Are Set To Flow Into These 7 Areas Of Tech In 2015 | Business Insider
- Santa Rally Continues With Rising European Stocks | Business Insider
- What Are Traders Chatting About Right Now? Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil ... They're All Up... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Israeli air planes strike in Gaza Strip after rocket... | Business Insider
- This Spectacular Megayacht Has An Infinity Pool And Its Own Art Gallery | Business Insider