2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DHS Issues Sweeping New Rules On Deportation Of Illegal Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- Trump Delays New Travel Ban To Next Week, No Reason Given Why | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Drone Footage Shows Extent Of San Jose Flooding | ZeroHedge
- Traders Throw In The Towel On March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- 45 Trillion Reasons Why Gary Cohn Has Recused Himself From All Goldman Matters | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Maher takes credit for conservative firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos'... | Business Insider
- Immersive video is the future of digital advertising | Business Insider
- Remitly's huge gains set it up for success | Business Insider
- Dylann Roof was headed toward a 2nd black church,... | Business Insider
- 'I was the best golfer of all the rich people': In meeting... | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's guide to the future of... | Business Insider
- Trump's hiring freeze is causing... | Business Insider