2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “Nightmare” Mistake: Visa Free Travel For 80 Million Turks Coming Up | ZeroHedge
- 9/11 Damage Control Begins: CIA Director Warns "28 Pages" Contains Inaccurate Information | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In April | ZeroHedge
- 2008 Deja Vu? Treasury Warns Congress - Bailout Puerto Rico Or Risk "Chaotic Unwinds... Cascading Defaults" | ZeroHedge
- Debt: The Key Factor Connecting Energy & The Economy | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
- Visa Unveils Plan To Burden Millennials With Billions In Debt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Berlin is trying to solve its housing shortage by... | Business Insider
- 7 of the best alcohol subscription services | Business Insider
- 10 practical daily habits that will radically improve... | Business Insider
- The NFL world is in love with what the Jacksonville Jaguars did in the draft, and... | Business Insider
- Here's how 4 brilliant sci-fi authors see the end of the world | Business Insider
- A study of ancient DNA has revealed the ancestry of... | Business Insider
- Meet David Haye, the former world heavyweight champion boxer who will be 'just as... | Business Insider