2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- President Obama Explains Why He Is Sending 10x More Troops To Fight Ebola Than ISIS - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 1 | Financial Sense
- 'Janus' Yellen And The Great Transition From Risk-On To Risk-Off | ZeroHedge
- Why Worry? The Two Scariest Charts In The World | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- How To Game A Rigged Market | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Go Vertical (Again), Just Because | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cowen Report on Coca-Cola: 'Is Soda the New Cigarette?' | TheStreet.com
- Meet The 21 MacArthur 'Geniuses' Who Each Got $625,000 To Change The World | Business Insider
- The 20 Best Business Schools For Networking | Business Insider
- Two Reasons Why Disney Movies Usually Don't Have Moms | Business Insider
- Apple May Have Made The iPhone 6 In 20 Different Sizes Before It Found The Perfect Fit (AAPL... | Business Insider
- Meet The New Nate Silver | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Came Up With The Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider