2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Passive Aggressive Pigs Get Slaughtered | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Deripaska Responds To AP Story On Manafort Ties | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Takes Fresh Toll on Sterling, While Dollar Firms | Financial Sense
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
- Wellesley College Says Controversial Speakers "Impose On The Liberty Of Students" By Making Them Think Too Much | ZeroHedge
- THe CaSTaWaY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US government's electronics ban blindsided the world'... | Business Insider
- Republicans lied about healthcare for years, and they're about to get the... | Business Insider
- Furious customers of a tiny sports apparel brand are accusing Under Armour... | Business Insider
- UConn is dominating women's basketball by... | Business Insider
- The retail apocalypse has officially descended on America | Business Insider
- I've had the iPhone 6S Plus for over a year, and I'm... | Business Insider
- Flipkart raises $1 billion | Business Insider