2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Moody For No Reason | iBankCoin.com
- This Has Never Happened Before Without A Massive Bubble Bursting | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Cuts 2015, 2016 EPS Forecasts On "Diminished Global GDP Growth" Just As Fed Surprises With Hawkish Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
- Angry Tim Cook Issues Veiled Threat At Retailers Shunning Apple Pay | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House Officials Say John Kerry Is Lost In Space Like Sandra Bullock In 'Gravity... | Business Insider
- Apple-Alibaba Tieup Could Transform Electronic Payments | TheStreet.com
- Suddenly, Businesses In Europe Are Starting To Feel Better About Everything | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here Are All The People Outside Of Africa Who Have Ebola | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Smartwatches Are The Breakout Category That Will Finally Ignite The Wearable... | Business Insider