2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gap Down Will Be Glorious | iBankCoin.com
- Eurostat Fabricates European Inflation Data, Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- Asian Stocks Are Sliding Following Data Disappointments Across The Region | ZeroHedge
- Recovery? 60% Of Greeks Live At Or Below Poverty Levels | ZeroHedge
- It’s Time that We Had Ourselves a Chat | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Germany Throws Up Over Draghi Plan To Buy Greek Junk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A Story Out Of China Has Casino Stocks Surging | Business Insider
- Kvitova overcomes Peng, Wozniacki crashes in China | Business Insider
- George Zimmerman's Family Has Adopted CIA-Like Protocols To Stay In... | Business Insider
- The Microsoft Engine That Nailed The World Cup Is Predicting Every NFL Game — Here... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload... | StreetInsider.com
- Pebble Slashes The Price Of Its Smartwatch To $99 Before Apple Starts Selling The... | Business Insider