2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lowest Interest Rates Ever | Financial Sense
- My Philosophy for 2015 | iBankCoin.com
- Venezuela's Maduro Claims US Pilot Arrested For Espionage, Bans Bush, Cheney From Entering Nation | ZeroHedge
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- Hryvnia Rallies To 1-Month Highs After Ukraine Raises Benchmark Rate To 30% | ZeroHedge
- BiBi GoeS To ViCHY... | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Chinese Documentary That Got Over 30 Million Views In One Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 24 coolest tech startups in Scandinavia | Business Insider
- Google is breaking up its struggling social network Google+ (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Scientists measured 15,000 penises and determined the... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Delhi rapist blames victim for being out at night | Business Insider
- Why Samsung's most gorgeous Galaxy phones yet will leave you with mixed feelings | Business Insider