2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When the Price Is Right You Buy (And You Win)… | Altucher Confidential
- Who Is Right Between Oil And Other Commodities: One Hedge Fund's Opinion | ZeroHedge
- Understanding Societal Collapse: Warnings From Venezuela's Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Legendary Investor Paul Tudor Jones Cuts Hedge Fund Fees As A Result Of Poor 2016 Performance | ZeroHedge
- FBI's Own Report Exposes "War On Cops" As Pure Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Stronger Dollar Sends Futures Higher, Oil Lower, Asian Stocks To Two Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Gold Drops, Oil Pops As Another Volumeless Buying-Frenzy Strikes Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Italian national team manager cites quality of MLS for why he left 2 key players off European... | Business Insider
- Iran has threatened it could destroy Israel in 'less than 8 minutes' | Business Insider
- An explosive report on kickbacks in the ad industry is coming out next month and... | Business Insider
- U.K. moves closer to cashless payments | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- A New York man has been charged with helping ISIS | Business Insider
- Lyft is testing a way to schedule rides in advance, but right now it's only... | Business Insider