2 Game Stocks Bounce
Could Electronic Arts (EA) really be up for sale? Its a big whatever but gamers are spending more time is cyberspace. Thanks to buyout rumors and positive gaming news its helping Take-Two (TTWO) as well.
Take-Two has been on the buyout watch before, recall the $26 per share offer by EA back in 2008. Take-Two could have sold out for $2 billion, today the company is worth less than half that with a market cap of $880 million. Take-Two (TTWO) shares are up 4% and trading at $9.80. Its possible Take-Two could break the $9 level as we discussed in June in Nine Dollar Stocks for Sale (TTWO, F, ERIC, MGM). EA is the subject of interest today, its just a rumor but Jon Ogg breaks down the details at DailyFinance.
Cowen's and Co. analyst Doug Creutz, in a report published on Tuesday, says: "Total social gaming DAU (daily active users) grew in July after three months of significant declines." That's great news for EA, TTWO but not for the crappiest online gaming stock of them all -- Zynga (ZNGA).
ZNGA shares are down 4% to $2.93 today. That makes a 70% decline for ZNGA since the IPO last December. Its difficult to get excited about investing in Farmville which is why the stock keeps struggling.
Game Stocks on the Move
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Email Reveals That Facebook COO "Wants Hillary To Win Badly" | ZeroHedge
- The US Military Lied To Thousands Of Soldiers (And Now Veterans Are Paying for It) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Cuts S&P500 Earnings Forecasts For The Next Three Years | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Soars After BOC's Poloz Says Fiscal Stimulus Has Eased Pressure For Lower Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 tech trends that will make billions of dollars starting in 2017 | Business Insider
- Sprint is sliding despite topping estimates and raising guidance | Business Insider
- Crude oil slides below $50 per barrel (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- Lots of Amazon's projects have failed...and that's ok... | Business Insider
- Why we still don't have a cure for the common cold | Business Insider
- 26 lists everyone should make | Business Insider
- Venezuela's small win won't help it in the long run | Business Insider