Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … Want a Revolution | ZeroHedge
- Germany Shuts Down Canadian Bank Tied To Money Laundering | ZeroHedge
- Another Exponential Chart: Record Numbers Renounce Their U.S. Citizenship In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Dot Com 2.0 – The Sequel Unfolds | ZeroHedge
- 2016 EPS Growth Estimates Slashed By 50% Just One Month Into The Year | ZeroHedge
- The Truth About Gold As an Investment (What Bubblevision "Experts" Conveniently Overlook) | ZeroHedge
- Possible Silver U-Turn Report, 7 Feb, 2016 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank is at a record low and investors are once again... | Business Insider
- Yelp's earnings leak, stock plunges (YELP) | Business Insider
- Tesla can't catch a break (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Are you a market expert? Tell us your outlook on 2016 | Business Insider
- Panera Bread will be radically different in just a few years | Business Insider
- Scientists discovered something surprising about why we take sighs of relief | Business Insider
- 5 essential money conversations to have before proposing to your partner | Business Insider