Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lint Rolling My Pants | iBankCoin.com
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Chinese Banks And 100,000 ‘Outlets’ Selling Gold!! | ZeroHedge
- Does The iSplit Mark The Top Of The Market? | ZeroHedge
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- Man Eats Twelve Gold Bars To Avoid Taxes ! Tell Nouriel | ZeroHedge
- Futures Creep Toward All Time Highs Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 5 College Debt Myths You Can't Afford to Believe | TheStreet.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- VIDEO INSIDER: HBO Comes To Amazon—... | Business Insider
- New York's Iconic Tavern On The Green Reopens With A Completely New... | Business Insider
- Here's Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's Letter To Brooklyn | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com