Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile In Greece, The Price Of A Prostitute Drops To €4 Per Hour | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- As Market Awaits "Santa" Draghi, The ECB Is "Chasing Its Own Tail" | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: "Raqqa's Rockefellers", Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Still No Recession; Expect Mild Acceleration in 2016 | Financial Sense
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 32 best people in UK tech to follow on Twitter | Business Insider
- FIA clear Ferrari, Haas of wrongdoing on aero testing | Business Insider
- Shooting at US family planning center, several wounded... | Business Insider
- Georgia's Richt stepping down following 'mutual... | Business Insider
- No. 19 Mississippi beats No. 23 Miss. St 38-27 in Egg Bowl... | Business Insider
- A $2.25 billion fintech startup almost used horoscopes for... | Business Insider
- Air pollution in Beijing hits hazardous levels | Business Insider