Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America After Election 2016: The Gullible & The Shattered | ZeroHedge
- China Looks to Cool Hot Real Estate Market | Financial Sense
- How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Throws In The Towel On Hyperinflation: Will Print 200x Higher-Denominated Bills | ZeroHedge
- Oil Spikes On OPEC Cut Headline (Misses Russian Refusal Headline) | ZeroHedge
- Adoption Of The Euro Has Been 'Unequivocally Bad' For Southern European Economies | ZeroHedge
- Snapchat To Raise Up To $4 Billion In IPO, Valuing Company As Much As $40 Billion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's parent company keeps losing its top executives (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Director of US... | Business Insider
- What psychology actually says about the tragically social-media obsessed... | Business Insider
- The one thing you should never say in a salary negotiation | Business Insider
- The Golden State Warriors' all-world cast flopped in their big debut... | Business Insider
- Augmented reality is going from 'Pokémon Go' to the factory floor | Business Insider
- A soldier's photos from Iraq reveal a beautiful yet hellish landscape that... | Business Insider