Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- The Hard Life Of The First American | ZeroHedge
- Mixed Emotions for the Gold Market | ZeroHedge
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Sentiment Bounces Back for August | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sharks off the menu and on the tourist trail in Palau | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Putin's Trump Card In Ukraine: Winter Is Coming | Business Insider
- Gross Photos Show Sewer Workers Battling A '... | Business Insider
- Mario Draghi And The European Central Bank Can't Ignore This Chart | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek