Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Even Bank of America Is Losing It: "Bring On The Herikoputa!" | ZeroHedge
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- Islamist Terrorism, European Denial | ZeroHedge
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- German Special Forces Raid Mosque, Apartments In Crackdown On Salafists | ZeroHedge
- Charting The Difference Between The Original And Revised GDP | ZeroHedge
- Hungary's PM Orban: Trump "Better Option For Europe" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch Lady Gaga sing amazing covers of The Beatles and Neil... | Business Insider
- Americans are getting shorter compared to the rest of... | Business Insider
- The 20 best songs to wake you up in the morning, according to Spotify | Business Insider
- This is the 'dullest market in decades,' but get ready for some turbulence ahead | Business Insider
- Survivors and families affected by gun violence made an... | Business Insider
- I rewatched Khizr Khan's speech — and it made me weep for our... | Business Insider
- The best photos from the final big night of the Democratic National Convention | Business Insider