Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Official Warning: Stocks Are Going to Crash | ZeroHedge
- Life Expectancy In U.S. Drops For The First Time In Decades - "This Is A Big Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Joe Scarborough: ‘Hillary Clinton Cost Hillary Clinton the Election,’ Not Fake News | ZeroHedge
- ECB ‘Bazooka’ Reloaded Until At Least December 2017 - Euro Gold Rises 1%; 13% YTD | ZeroHedge
- Extending Lifespans and Healthspans May Be Closer Than You Think | Financial Sense
- How to Trigger a Silver Avalanche with a Pebble: : “Smash(ed) it Good” | ZeroHedge
- Reva Goujon: Global Forces Indicate 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be a Big Year | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 successful people share the unusual... | Business Insider
- Here’s some good news for the beleaguered hardware industry getting killed by the... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- Trump is set to tap Goldman Sachs' Gary... | Business Insider
- How to get a ton of food at Chipotle for under $5 | Business Insider
- The Philippines' president gave a profanity-... | Business Insider
- Why some Trump supporters are boycotting the new 'Star Wars'... | Business Insider