Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- The Fed’s Dilemma | Financial Sense
- Paying In A Broken World | ZeroHedge
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- It’s All About the Fed Today | Financial Sense
- China's 1929 Moment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysia says airplane debris found on... | Business Insider
- Marvel's new hip-hop covers highlight comics' big diversity problem | Business Insider
- Not every Silicon Valley leader is an engineer, including these 9... | Business Insider
- The trooper who arrested... | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider
- Washington DC is literally sinking | Business Insider
- Wildfires are wreaking havoc on California | Business Insider