Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Wouldn't Be The First President To Mobilize The National Guard To Enforce Immigration Law | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Feb 19, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
- Snyder: "It's About Time We Had A President Willing To Go To War With Mainstream Media" | ZeroHedge
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- "Recessionary" Demand Forces New York Harbor To Divert Gasoline Shipments | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PewDiePie taught YouTube a valuable lesson (GOOG, GOOGL, DIS) | Business Insider
- Here's who is going to get rich from the Snap IPO | Business Insider
- The 2 most important money rules to follow in your 20s, according to a... | Business Insider
- Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comment on Sweden | Business Insider
- A Green Beret... | Business Insider
- A high-profile hedge fund sent a letter explaining all the reasons it... | Business Insider
- A $14 billion hedge fund is venturing where others fear... | Business Insider