Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gazprom Warns Of "Repetition Of 2009 Gas Situation" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- No, Deflation Is Not A "Danger" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Obama And Putin Are Trapped In A Macho Game Of "Chicken" | ZeroHedge
- Phil Davis on the Money Talk Show | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Treasuries Tumble Most In 6 Months As Trannies Soar To New Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why You Should Always File Your Taxes, Even If You Made... | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth... | StreetInsider.com
- PAYROLLS BEAT EXPECTATIONS, UNEMPLOYMENT RATE RISES | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Could a Smartwatch Be Apple, Intel's Next Big Flop? | TheStreet.com
- Boston Red Sox Owner Epically Burned The Miami Marlins On Twitter... | Business Insider