Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Closed Not "Off The Lows"? | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Speculating on Achillion's Boom-or-Bust Hep C Drug Study Results | TheStreet.com
- First Ebola case hits New York: report | Business Insider
- What Gets You Excited About Buying A Car? Please Take Our Short Survey | Business Insider
- Microsoft Cloud Was A Ray Of Sunshine This Quarter With Revenue Up 128% (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- Here's What It Means When Your Headache Is In A Specific Part Of Your Head... | Business Insider
- 15 Must-Have Apps For Your New iPad (APPL) | Business Insider