Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Buying Panic Appears Just In Time For Op-Ex | ZeroHedge
- PaGiNG DR KRuGMaN... | ZeroHedge
- Wave To The Webcam Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- Futures Soar 40 Points In Hours On Hopes Of Futher Economic Weakness | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chipotle's Steak Burrito With Cheese And Guacamole Is Putting The Squeeze On Profit Margins (... | Business Insider
- Here's What Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Earned Last Year | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (YHOO, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Why One Man Traveled Almost 3,000 Miles To Take On The Federal Government At A... | Business Insider
- New York Mayor Bill De Blasio Pays A Lower Tax Rate Than Mitt Romney | Business Insider
- Real Madrid Won The Copa Del Rey... | Business Insider
- A Simple Plan To Fix Two Of The Most Annoying Things About The NBA | Business Insider