Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Bars Near 5-Week Dollar Low as Fed's 'Full Employment' Rate-Rise Hints Meet 'Falling Inflation' | Financial Sense
- Michael Lewitt: We're in the Late Stages of Ponzi Finance | Financial Sense
- Brazil's Banana Scoundrels Will Now Win Their Olympics | ZeroHedge
- Nationalist Tensions Rise As Sarkozy Slams "Calais Jungle", Demands "Britain Deal With Asylum Seekers In Britain" | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Records "Most Violent Month In 20 Years" | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 must-have travel tech accessories | Business Insider
- How to watch this week's breathtaking 'ring of fire' solar... | Business Insider
- Staples has deployed a new mobile tool to... | Business Insider
- Here's the biggest mistake Chipotle makes with its burritos | Business Insider
- New York DMV’s facial recognition enhancements have... | Business Insider
- A look inside the high-speed trains Amtrak will start... | Business Insider
- Audi is reportedly building an electric luxury sedan to take on Tesla | Business Insider