Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- The Day Einstein Feared Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Conrad Black: The Saudis Fear Western Alliance With Iran; Crashing Oil Is Their Retaliation | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- These Sub-$200 Headphones Are Petite And Powerful, But Also Imperfect | Business Insider
- What Impressed Me Most About The iPhone 6 Plus Is Something Nobody Really Talks... | Business Insider
- Turkey court issues warrant for Erdogan foe Gulen | Business Insider
- 19 Clever Gifts For New Parents | Business Insider
- 'Serial' Takes On The Truth Behind Santa Claus In This Hilarious SNL Spoof | Business Insider
- Find Out How Your Salary Compares To The UK National Average | Business Insider