Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First Photos Of US Soldiers In Syria Released | ZeroHedge
- G-7 Refuses To Warn Of "Global Economic Crisis" Over Fear "Sentiment Can Become Self-Fulfilling" | ZeroHedge
- Exposing Detroit's "No School Administrator Left Behind" Program | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug As USDJPY, Crude, PMs Slide After Disappointing GDP Print | ZeroHedge
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Your Options: To Serve... Or Be Served | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- $50 oil is here to stay | Business Insider
- Renowned boxing trainer and analyst dumps cold water all over Conor... | Business Insider
- FICO is offering a way for... | Business Insider
- Reddit will soon start rewriting certain links to make money | Business Insider
- The best way to stop a mosquito bite from itching is surprisingly simple | Business Insider
- These are the 20 best wayfarer sunglasses you can buy for under $150 | Business Insider
- The biggest problem in the bond market explained with the help of fried chicken | Business Insider