Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Is The Reason For The Market's Vertical Rebound From The October Lows | ZeroHedge
- November Macro Update: Growth Is Still Missing | Financial Sense
- Stocks Up, Bonds Up, Gold Up, Oil Up, USD Up... Give Up? | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: November 19 | ZeroHedge
- Retail Rapture: UK Grocery Sales Drop 1st Time In 20 Years, Dollar General To Shut 4000 Stores | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rises After Unusual Russian Central Bank Gold Buying Announcement | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Military Night Combat Photos Look Straight Out Of 'Halo' | Business Insider
- Senators Are Looking At A Gruesome Image Of A Takata... | Business Insider
- Detective Who Investigated Death Of 8-Year-Old Says... | Business Insider
- Amazon Now Has Thousands Of Robots Filling Customer Orders | Business Insider
- Chris Hemsworth Named People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive... | Business Insider
- Samsung Had A Plan To End Android, But It's Failing (GOOG) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com