Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Brexit Carnage from a Trader`s Perspective (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Global Institutions May Be Susceptible To Hackers, SWIFT Remains Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff | Financial Sense
- Fed Credibility Collapses - Rate-Cut Now More Likely For Next Year | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's Official Calendar Is "Missing" A Lot Of Entries | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Fed Funds Rate Says Sell US Equities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This technology could make our food tastier and healthier | Business Insider
- The FAA just approved this flying car prototype as light airplane | Business Insider
- I've earned nearly half a million dollars in my life: Here are 7 ways I've learned money makes things easier | Business Insider
- Inside the dangerous process that goes into collecting one of the most expensive food... | Business Insider
- Startups have stopped asking for 'Herculean... | Business Insider
- FBI: No evidence that Omar Mateen had gay lovers | Business Insider
- The UK's 'Leave' vote has thrown a... | Business Insider