Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Surprises to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Insight on Automation | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slumps To 4 Year Low Ahead Of OPEC, Eurozone Yields New Record Lows: Summary Of Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- NATO To Deploy Tanks In Eastern Europe Shortly After VP Of Europarliament Says Ukraine-Russia War Imminent | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Bubbleology: The Science Of Bubble Money | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 Bizarre Sleeping Habits Of Super Successful People | Business Insider
- 20 Incredibly Useful Free Apps From Microsoft | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- This 24 Year Old High School Dropout Is Tackling A Problem Every Startup Hates To Deal With | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- South Korea Just Banned Unregulated Selfie Sticks | Business Insider
- Here's Where You'll Find America's Wild Turkeys | Business Insider