Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant: "Gold Is The Ultimate Inoculation Against Harebrained Central Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- China's Solution To “Property Companies Facing Huge Debt Burdens”: Much More Debt | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- A Slow Summer Afternoon Note from ChessEye Risk Management About The Process | iBankCoin.com
- Weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the S&P 500 | Financial Sense
- Geopolitics and Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Tricks To Instantly Appear Competent | Business Insider
- WHITE HOUSE TO RUSSIA: Prepare To Get Whacked By The Worst Sanctions Yet | Business Insider
- Here's Why Instagram's Demographics Are So Attractive To Brands | Business Insider
- Why Gilead Sciences Stock Is Up Today | TheStreet.com
- Dodge Could Be Building The Most Powerful Sedan Ever | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (FDO, DLTR, HLF, TSN, DENN) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer: El Pollo Loco Shares Still Have Room to Move Higher | TheStreet.com