Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Services PMI Surges To 6-Month Highs, Decouples From Hard Data Reality | ZeroHedge
- How Strong Will The Next Precious Metals Rally Be? | ZeroHedge
- Presenting The Theater Of War; Who Controls Yemen? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Pentagon "Loses Track" Of Equipment From $750mm Bomb-Spotting Program, Finds On eBay & Craigslist | ZeroHedge
- One Month After Austria's Black Swan Shocker, The ECB Quietly Asks Banks to "Detail Their Exposure" | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook's new virtual reality game will make you feel like you're in '... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- Here's the one big advantage YouTube has over Facebook's new video... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Some of the most powerful people on the religious right say they might just... | Business Insider
- James Bond is back in the first teaser trailer for 'Spectre' | Business Insider
- Massive Dutch power cut causes chaos, halts Amsterdam... | Business Insider