Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Whisperer Hilsenrath Hints: Despite Jobs Miss, Yellen Will Hike In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Greek Banks To Run Out Of Physical Cash "In A Matter Of Days" | ZeroHedge
- Beware Of Greeks Bearing Referenda | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 2 | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Era Of Pension Poverty | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: Valuations, Employment, Sectors | ZeroHedge
- Happy 4th of Joohl-Eye | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A conspiracy theory about Jony Ive's '... | Business Insider
- 8 reasons why Americans should take their vacation days | Business Insider
- Why one Silicon Valley exec says every CEO should be part Moses, and part... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about buying a suit | Business Insider
- We now know how much your politics inform your scientific views | Business Insider
- The internet tried to give a homeless man $5,000 but he... | Business Insider