Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 'Kill! Kill! Kill! - How China Recruits For Its Massively Underpaid Army | ZeroHedge
- Europe Is Now the Frontline in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion | Financial Sense
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- How A Collapse In South America Could Trigger Martial Law In The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- With Jim Chanos Short, Is SolarCity The Next SunEdison? The Full Bear Case | ZeroHedge
- Sell in May and Pray? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This simple gadget fixes the most annoying thing about your home's WiFi | Business Insider
- We did a blind taste test of popular hot sauces — here... | Business Insider
- YouTube is planning its own cable killer (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How to find out everything Google knows about you | Business Insider
- How saying 'yes' to almost everything... | Business Insider
- Tequila sales are soaring in America | Business Insider
- Subway is facing 2 problems that are wrecking its business | Business Insider