Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- A Confused Janet Yellen Tries To Figure Out If Stocks Are In A Bubble, Fails | ZeroHedge
- Edward Snowden Warns, Whatever You Do, Don't Use Google Allo | ZeroHedge
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- A Turning Point In The US Presidential Campaign. What Happened? | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- Trump: Titan of Corporate Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tinder's sociologist reveals an easy way to get more... | Business Insider
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- These are the 6 candidates running for chief of the World... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Anthony Bourdain wants you to pay more for a common but... | Business Insider
- What the brain of a guy who climbs massive cliffs without ropes can... | Business Insider
- This is the one quality every startup founder needs | Business Insider