Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Has The Fed Already Lost? | ZeroHedge
- Compare And Contrast: Putin vs Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally | Financial Sense
- I am Prepared For All Eventualities | iBankCoin.com
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting | Financial Sense
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: A Clockwork Orange | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea look to overcome Manchester United hurdle | Business Insider
- There is a secret menu at Chipotle — here's what to order | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor: Personal and professional relationships... | Business Insider
- How our diets have changed in the last 22 years | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- One of Google's most important weapons against... | Business Insider
- IS claims responsibility for deadly Afghan bombing | Business Insider