Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Inflation Expectations Hit Post-Lehman Lows Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Why $50 Oil Won’t Last | Financial Sense
- Cleanest Dirty Shirt? US Macro Data Worst Start To A Year In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Medvedev Warns Of "Unlimited Reaction" If Russia Cut From SWIFT | ZeroHedge
- The Next "Tom Stolper" Has An FX Reco For You: Buy USDJPY | ZeroHedge
- While We Wait for Yet Another FOMC Statement... | Financial Sense
- "New Normal" Fundamentals Hit Chinese Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's One Big Way Mitt Romney's 2016 Campaign Would Be... | Business Insider
- Yahoo's Core Business Is Flat, But Investors Cheer Alibaba Spinoff (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Patriots Star Darrelle Revis On Success, His Career, And Going To... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GET CRUSHED: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, MSFT, CAT, XHB, AAPL... | Business Insider
- ALIBABA SALES MISS, SHARES ARE GETTING CRUSHED (BABA) | Business Insider
- Apple Patented ‘Interactive Holograms’ At Least 2 Years Ago (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Honeymoon Is Over For Satya Nadella (MSFT) | Business Insider