Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bulls Take Notice - Caution Suggested as Credit Markets and Equity Markets Diverge | Financial Sense
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- "He Who Makes The Rules Never Goes To Jail For Breaking Them" | ZeroHedge
- Bump and Run Coverage | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Europe Unleashes Sanctions On 15 Individuals And 18 Entities (But No Russian Companies) | ZeroHedge
- Another Airplane Tragedy: Air Algerie Plane Carrying 116 Crashes Over Mali | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What It's Like To Eat At The Ledbury, The Best Restaurant In London [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Celgene Stock Falls After Mixed Second-Quarter Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Michael Bloomberg Accuses Wolf Blitzer Of Insulting America... | Business Insider
- Ben Gurion Airport Isn't The Only Place American Planes Can't Fly | Business Insider
- WHITNEY TILSON: I Am More Confident In My Herbalife Short Than Ever Before | Business Insider
- Judge 'Gives Girls Gone Wild' Founder $5,000 Daily Fine... | Business Insider
- Two Years After The World Said It Would Flop, Facebook Stock Is... | Business Insider