Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caught On Tape: LAPD Guns Down Homeless Man In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Crude Plunges On Biggest Weekly Inventory Build In 14 Years | ZeroHedge
- Petrodollar Mercantilism Explained In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Financial Collapse Leads To War | ZeroHedge
- In "Unprecedented Move" Nobel Peace Prize Chairman Demoted For Decision To Give Obama 2009 Award | ZeroHedge
- Greek Pensioners To Fund Ukraine's Government: Syriza Will Tap Pension Funds To Pay IMF | ZeroHedge
- VIX Tops 15 As Stocks Slide To 2-Week Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nemtsov murder witness says blocked from leaving Moscow | Business Insider
- Latvian MEP says barred from entering Russia for... | Business Insider
- The Chicago Bulls have been decimated by injuries, and it might be their... | Business Insider
- TAKFIRINOMICS: How ISIS funds its caliphate | Business Insider
- Kim Kardashian reveals the 'accidental' reason why her mobile... | Business Insider
- Here's why we could be at the start of a productivity boom | Business Insider
- Soon anyone will be able to beat the iPhone's fingerprint sensor | Business Insider