Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China’s Credit Slowdown Raises Concerns About Overall Economic Health | Financial Sense
- Stay on Board | Financial Sense
- Dour Comments By China's Leading Supply Chain Manager Reinforce Citi's View For €1 Trillion ECB QE | ZeroHedge
- 30 Facts That Prove The American Middle-Class Is Being Destroyed | ZeroHedge
- How The Swiss Deal With Police Brutality | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Blending in Well Today | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap August 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea Handler Is Reportedly Making $10 Million For New Netflix Deal | Business Insider
- Target's Canadian Expansion Is Still Draining Profits | Business Insider
- A Government Agency Says The Obama Administration Broke The Law In... | Business Insider
- $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Will Settle Nothing | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- Here's The Huge Mistake 42% Of US Employees Make | Business Insider
- Everyware Global (EVRY) Unit to Unload U.K. Business | StreetInsider.com