Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Schiff Calls On House Intel Chair To Recuse Himself From Russia Probe; Nunes Refuses | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Best And Worst U.S. Cities To Own A House | ZeroHedge
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, Or Any Future ReformCare - The Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Collapse Continues - Over 80% Of Post-Trump Gains Gone | ZeroHedge
- NY Fed: "Oil Prices Fell Due To Weakening Demand" | ZeroHedge
- Will Tax Reform Fare Any Better Than Obamacare Reform? | Financial Sense
- Stocks Roll-Over As USDJPY Tumbles To Post-Healthcare-Fail Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders says he wants to work with Trump on a healthcare... | Business Insider
- 8 money mistakes the middle class keeps making | Business Insider
- These are the most and least trusted news outlets in America | Business Insider
- The South African rand is getting whacked | Business Insider
- Chart shows just how dominant Dustin Johnson has been recently on the PGA Tour | Business Insider
- American Airlines is buying a $200 million... | Business Insider
- YouTube’s advertiser boycott probably won’t dent Google’s empire | Business Insider