Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- GM Appoints First Female CEO As Mary Barra Replaces Dan Akerson | ZeroHedge
- Solid Demand For $30 Billion In 3 Year Paper But Anxiety Beneath The Surface | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Say American Dream Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Former U.S. President On Industrial Espionage: “We Shouldn’t Collect Economic Information Under The Pretext Of Security” | ZeroHedge
- Abe Approval Rating Plunges (But Japan Is Not Venezuela, Yet) | ZeroHedge
- China Says No to Bitcoins, but Yes to the Russian Ruble | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AP Photojournalist Blasts Obama's Press Restrictions As 'Orwellian Image... | Business Insider
- Google And Twitter Are Stealing A Huge Piece Of Business From Facebook (FB) | Business Insider
- Family Rescued From Nevada Mountain Did... | Business Insider
- The Most Popular YouTube Videos Of 2013 | Business Insider
- A 6-Year-Old Who Wants To Be An Astronaut Is Petitioning The White House... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 18 Holiday Gifts Perfect For Science Geeks | Business Insider