Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece's Problem | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- CoMe ON IN! | ZeroHedge
- Chinese IPO 826 Times Oversubscribed | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- The Case For Nationalizing Monsanto | ZeroHedge
- IRS Hacked: Government Admits 100,000 Taxpayers' Data Stolen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 things you should do before you turn 30 | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Tim Armstrong will pocket $59 million from AOL sale (AOL, VZ) | Business Insider
- Why a burger chain with only 68 restaurants is worth almost as much as Wendy's | Business Insider
- 65% of all containers today are shipped by these 10... | Business Insider
- College accused of forced vaginal probes on students has banned the practice | Business Insider
- MAJOR MUSICIANS BLAST TIDAL: 'This thing is going to fail miserably' | Business Insider