Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
- Spot The Odd Continent Out: Total Bank Assets As % Of GDP | ZeroHedge
- JGB Yields Spike in Spite of all the BOJ Bond Buying | Financial Sense
- Deepwater Resolution | iBankCoin.com
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? | ZeroHedge
- The S&P 500 Is Now A Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days In May So Far | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Win The War For The Top Talent | Business Insider
- Now You Can 3D Print Your Own Invisibility Cloak | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Has Scheduled A... | Business Insider
- Bob Woodward: Obama Administration Acted '... | Business Insider
- These Are The International Social Networks Closing In On Facebook | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The UK Has Just Had One Lost Decade, And It's... | Business Insider