Gold and Silver are the Perfect Hedge
Your weapons of choice are the SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD) and the iShares Silver Trust (SLV).
Fellow Masters, we like the recent price increases in gold and silver. We've been talking up the silver bull run now its time to go with both.
Thanks to the hype of the Powers-that-be could be flooding more stimulus on our soil and overseas, gold makes a sensible investment.
Both gold and silver are back in style and its time to take notice before another move passes us all by.
Today gold prices rose above the $1,700 per ounce level. That hasn't occurred since March and with subdued ISM data it could cause gold and silver prices to spike again. Silver prices haven't been this high since April, hitting $32.25 today.
We had a huge increase in equities today and rather then depend on that trend to continue, hedge your bets with gold and silver. Here's a look at the GLD and SLV.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blood Red From Big Blue: Why IBM Is Crashing, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- On The Origin Of Crashes & Clustering Of Large Losses | ZeroHedge
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Neutralized into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- How Far Will the Stock Market Rebound Go? | ZeroHedge
- The Wrong Idea About Inflation | Financial Sense
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Ebola tops EU meeting with warnings crisis is at... | Business Insider
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: 'It's No Longer Up For Debate Whether We... | Business Insider
- POLL: Key Voters Say US 'Out Of Control Right Now' | Business Insider
- IBM SHARES ARE TANKING (IBM) | Business Insider
- 13 Iconic Buildings By Christopher Wren, The 17th Century Architect Who Defined The... | Business Insider
- Franco-German mini-summit to tackle growth, budget | Business Insider