The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong Asks "Will They Hang Bankers Again On Wall Street?" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- Police Reportedly Rage, De Blasio's "Hands Are Dripping With Blood" | ZeroHedge
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Gets A Merry Christmas Main Street Gets Keynesian Coal | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 18 Perfect Gifts For The World Traveler | Business Insider
- 3 Players Ejected In Giants-Rams Game When Brawl Breaks Out Over Late Hit | Business Insider
- Mike Myers Crashes 'SNL' As Dr. Evil To Address Sony Hack | Business Insider
- Mobile Advertising Is Exploding And Will Grow Much Faster Than All Other Digital Ad Categories | Business Insider
- 2 NYPD Officers Were Killed In Their Patrol Car | Business Insider
- Dortmund second from bottom after 10th defeat | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek