The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- TRUMPism and political multi-culturalism post Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- Hedge Funds which are really Money Managers have become Dumb Money (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Boris Johnson Wins Key Support To Become PM As Labour Leader Foils Leadership Coup | ZeroHedge
- Dow Futures Down 900 Points From Pre-Brexit Highs, Plunge Below Friday's Crash Lows | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Britain's most celebrated statesman was a huge party monster and racked up an absurd... | Business Insider
- McAuley own goal sends Wales into Euro 2016 last eight | Business Insider
- A recent experiment at Google suggests there's a... | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- Understand fintech - Amazon's next possible frontier - with this report... | Business Insider