The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Warns Military Escalation In Ukraine "May Lead To A Lehman-Style Shock" | ZeroHedge
- A Low Risk Way to Play the Coming Correction | iBankCoin.com
- Has Ukraine Shot Itself In The Foot With Gas Pipeline Deal? | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Surge Over 2000, At Record High, On Collapsing Japanese, European Economic Data, Ukraine Escalations | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15-Year-Old American Phenom CiCi Bellis Loses Hard-Fought Match At The US Open | Business Insider
- Russia Unleashes Huge Counter-Troll In Response To Canada's 'Map Of Russia... | Business Insider
- Why Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Still Face Hurdles | TheStreet.com
- MSN Messenger — Which Once Had 330 Million Users — Has Finally, Completely Died (... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Meet 'Kenny Football,' The New Texas A&M Quarterback Who Did Something... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com