The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chocolate City Setup | iBankCoin.com
- Testosterone in the Financial Markets | ZeroHedge
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Abandon The UK Before You Can't" | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- UKRaiNiaN WTF! | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Piketty's Gold? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Justice Scalia Did Not Know You Can't Get HBO For Free | Business Insider
- This Scientific Breakthrough May Unlock Climate Secrets Of Ancient Earth... | Business Insider
- Nine Out Of 10 Industries Most Often Offer Lower Prices... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Going Nowhere | Business Insider
- Boston Marathon Runner Falls Down, Gets Carried Across The Finish Line By... | Business Insider
- Why HubSpot Changes Where People Sit Every 6 To 8 Months | Business Insider
- Point-Of-Sale Systems Have Become A Favorite Target Of... | Business Insider