The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Caption Contest: "So Bullish It Hurts" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Goldman On BOJ's Banzainomics: "We Highlight The Potential For Harsh Criticism Of Further Cost-Push Inflation" | ZeroHedge
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- Why I Don't Really Care About Your Product | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Untapable wins Breeders' Cup Distaff | Business Insider
- Here's The Memo Jefferies' CEO Wrote Supporting The Banker Whose Divorce... | Business Insider
- Larry Page Slams Silicon Valley, Says It's Not Chasing Big Enough Ideas (GOOG) | Business Insider
- At Halloween, pumpkin spice is everything nice | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Beacons, The Tech Big Retail Is Counting On... | Business Insider
- Afghanistan's Opium Industry Now Employs More People Than Its Military | Business Insider