The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Poroshenko Threatens To Declare Martial Law In Ukraine Within Hours "To Demonstrate Readiness For War" | ZeroHedge
- New Highs in Cumulative A/D Is Not Confirmation of a Healthy Market | Financial Sense
- Welcome To The Recovery 2015: JP Morgan To Fire 5000 | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: America Has No Enemy More Lethal Than The Neocon | ZeroHedge
- A Generation Of Rate-Hike Rookies Makes Jeff Gundlach Nervous | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- In Denial: We Pursue Endless Growth At Our Peril | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fast food chains are using apps to speed customers... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, AMZN, AAPL, IBM, GPRO) | Business Insider
- The case against Silk Road's 31-year-old founder... | Business Insider
- Here’s the case for how Apple could blow up the cable industry | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Top 10... | StreetInsider.com
- The zodiac nailed what's going on in the Chinese stock... | Business Insider