The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New York Times' Revenue Since Hiring Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
- Tumble Tuesday: Stocks Slide On Sanctions Blowback Fears, Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Moscow Stock Exchange Breaks - Trading Halted | ZeroHedge
- NY Regulator Demands Government Monitors "Inside" Barclays And Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
- Do You Even GoPro, Bro? | iBankCoin.com
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Where You Should Live If You're Looking For A Serious... | Business Insider
- New Report Shows Edward Snowden's Revelations Are Seriously Damaging U.S. Tech Firms... | Business Insider
- The NRA's Top Lawyer Was Once Convicted Of Murder | Business Insider
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- Misfiring at Earnings Time? Sturm Ruger Is the Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer and Dan Dicker on New U.S. Sanctions on Russia Hurt BP And Exxon | TheStreet.com
- Here's The Astonishing Hovercraft... | Business Insider