The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 1 Journalist Dead, 3 More Arrested After Exposing Turkey Arming Syrian Extremists | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Our Rendezvous With Destiny | ZeroHedge
- Obama Signs Defense Bill Authorizing $500 Million More In Aid To "Moderate" Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- What Do Venture Capitalists and Little Girls Have in Common | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: "Raqqa's Rockefellers", Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Many black pastors say meeting with Trump not an... | Business Insider
- EU slams Syria for gaps in chemical weapons declaration | Business Insider
- Obama, Xi to meet on sidelines of Paris climate conference... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Google has patented a way for its self-driving cars to talk to pedestrians... | Business Insider
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to... | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider