The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Slumps As Inflation Expectations Crash To All-Time Lows | ZeroHedge
- Crude Lifts After Rising Oil Rig Count Trend Ends | ZeroHedge
- How The Hillary 'Victory Fund' Uses State Democratic Committees To Launder Money To The DNC | ZeroHedge
- Look Who Is Gutting The First Amendment! | ZeroHedge
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
- With Janet Yellen Just Hours Away, Directionless Markets Wait For A Signal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump on fatal shooting of Dwyane Wade's... | Business Insider
- 5 countries to visit that you couldn't travel to before | Business Insider
- The American McMansion is dying | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider
- Britain's most celebrated statesman was a huge party monster and racked up an absurd... | Business Insider
- Many companies are trying to profit from connected cars | Business Insider
- These are the 2 most ominous threats facing hotels, according to the CEO of a trendy... | Business Insider