The Precious: Silver (EXK,FSM,GPL)
Those filthy hobit-ses had stolen the share price of these 3 stocks, but recently they have bounced back. They are Endeavor Silver (EXK), Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM), and Great Panther Silver (GPL). Will the Silver Miners finally recover, or burn in the fires of Mordor?
Endeavour Silver Corp (EXK) dropped all the way down to $5.25 but has bounced back to $6.44. Sporting a nice looking inverted head-and-shoulders pattern:
(EXK) is currently trading at $6.39. Its 52 week range is between $5 and $10.73.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) just released earnings - Record silver and gold production for the year increased to 3,987,757 gold ounces and 20,699 silver ounces, at a consolidated cash cost per ounce, net of by-product credits, of $5.96
Shares are barely moving, up only 1.5% for the day. The prescious just can't catch a break.
(FSM) is currently trading at $4.4. Its 52 week range is between $3.1 and $6.19.
Great Panther Silver (GPL) just issued Q1 production guidance, announcing that it is maintaining its guidance for metal production in the range of 2.50 to 2.75 million.
(GPL) is currently trading at $1.37. Its 52 week range is between $1.02 and $2.48.
Ramble on with the silver stocks..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Layoffs Surge As Oil Price Outlook Remains Sober | ZeroHedge
- Social Media Facade Falters - Twitter Crashes 28% From Post-Earnings Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Sees Substantial Increase After Weak QI, Though Still Below Average | Financial Sense
- Why The U.S. Is the Next Greece: Doug Casey On America's Economic Problems | ZeroHedge
- Why The Commodity Carnage Matters (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- We're Not All Gordon Gecko - Dan Loeb Defends 'The Activist' Investor | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Metals Supply and Demand Report 2 Aug | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A center in Japan simulates earthquakes — and it... | Business Insider
- The US says it will defend Syria rebels with... | Business Insider
- Magic Leap, the Google-backed 'cinematic reality' company, has one major downside... | Business Insider
- This is one of the biggest ways college students are ripped off... | Business Insider
- Parents are complaining that Jessica Alba's Honest Company... | Business Insider
- Korea Inc. struggles to keep it in the family | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek