Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Deep State's Top Choice For President Is... | ZeroHedge
- The Double Fallacy Recovery - The Fed's Central Planning Is Destroying Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- "Exceptional" America Is Number 1 Again | ZeroHedge
- America's Corrupt Media – How Reporters Took Direct Orders From Hillary's Staff | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: 800 Angry Farmers Storm Greek Ministry, Beat Cops With Shepherd's Sticks | ZeroHedge
- Gold Is Spiking – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- The Hidden Agenda Behind Saudi Arabia’s Market Share Strategy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán is willing to testify on behalf of Kate del Castillo... | Business Insider
- A new social network grants you a real-life 'Follower' for a day | Business Insider
- eHarmony's CEO told us these 5 things determine whether... | Business Insider
- These are the questions one writer says can make you fall in love... | Business Insider
- This was Justice Scalia's most game-changing decision in his 30 years on the bench... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS... | Business Insider
- Wall Street jobs are leaving New York | Business Insider