Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Jawboning, Minutes Give Stocks a Lift | Financial Sense
- Bart Chilton Joins America's Largest Law Firm As Policy Advisor | ZeroHedge
- Soaring Food Inflation Full Frontal: Beef, Pork And Shrimp Prices Soar To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- GMO Shows Why BTFD In Small Caps Is Dead (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Sixth Phone Conversation: Obama Warns Putin "Costs" Will Increase; Kremlin Tells Obama To "Prevent Bloodshed" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures Halted Again On Latest Furious Slamdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Worst Jobs Of 2014 | Business Insider
- North Korean Officials Go After London Salon For Making Fun Of Kim Jong-Un... | Business Insider
- Chevy Corvette and Camaro: New American Muscle in 2015 | TheStreet.com
- I Thought Everyone Was Exaggerating About How Great The Airport In Seoul Was Until I Actually Went... | Business Insider
- There's A Big Difference Between States Embracing Obamacare And Those Who Aren... | Business Insider
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Long on Financials | TheStreet.com
- Here Are Your Chances Of Winning $100,000 From The St. Louis Rams For Picking A Perfect NFL... | Business Insider