Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A 2015-like Market Crash In Chinese Commodities Is Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
- Suspect Dressed In Panda Suit Shot After Entering Fox Baltimore Studio And Claiming To Have A Bomb | ZeroHedge
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- 8th Year Presidential Cycle Predicts Trouble for the Rest of 2016 | Financial Sense
- Did Bernie Sanders Just Go Full Establishment? | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Grew At Just 0.5% In Q1, Missing Expectations, Lowest Growth Rate In Two Years | ZeroHedge
- A Few Facts About Gold That Nay-Sayers Conveniently Ignore | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kindergarteners aren't getting nearly enough play time — here's why it... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting slammed again (SPY, DJI, IXIC) | Business Insider
- American incomes are actually getting better and better | Business Insider
- Wealthy millennials still lean on their parents for financial support | Business Insider
- 5 reasons Google is the best place to work in America and no other... | Business Insider
- Abbott Labs is buying St. Jude Medical for $25 billion (STJ, ABT) | Business Insider
- The Wii U has been one of the worst purchases of my life | Business Insider