Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- It's Time To Beat Up On Credit Suisse and Their Woefully Misinformed Bitcoin Advice | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Revoke Obama's Transgender Bathroom Rule | ZeroHedge
- Oil To $70? Or Down To $30? | ZeroHedge
- Giant Japanese Conglomerate Flash-Crashes 20% At Open | ZeroHedge
- Orgy Enthusiast Bill Maher Defends Statutory Rape On Several Occasions - "The Crime Is That We Didn't Get It On Videotape" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 22 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Los Angeles Dodgers were the biggest spenders in free agency | Business Insider
- New York City's most iconic hotel is closing indefinitely this month — take a look... | Business Insider
- 'I was the best golfer of all the rich people': In meeting... | Business Insider
- 'Hollywood is known for being far to the... | Business Insider
- 'It saved my life': Talk of Obamacare repeal... | Business Insider
- Earth's newest continent 'Zealandia' was found thanks to... | Business Insider
- 5 ways to be more persuasive, from a communication expert who's coached over 3,000... | Business Insider