Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Exposing Detroit's "No School Administrator Left Behind" Program | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Brexit Bets Surge At Bookies Despite Cable Strength | ZeroHedge
- Decouple-apalooza - Bonds, Yen, Oil, Dollar Diverge From Volumeless Stock Levitation | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Should Rise Above $1,900/oz -“Get In Now!” | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Soar Most Since 2010, Beats By 6 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A flight attendant shares 3 things most people... | Business Insider
- Washington Post scorches Hillary Clinton in scathing editorial slamming... | Business Insider
- YouTube needs to disrupt Netflix before Facebook and... | Business Insider
- Dutchman smashes epically into giant snowbank in the world's most beautiful... | Business Insider
- 5 small steps to build your net worth a little at a time | Business Insider
- 20 resorts and villas where you can have a private island practically all to yourself | Business Insider
- I studied a year of Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh's schedule... | Business Insider