Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Avi Gilburt: Gold Could Break Below $1000; Sees Sharp Decline in Stocks Before Final Top | Financial Sense
- Russia To Ban Several McDonalds Burgers Including Royal And Filet-O-Fish | ZeroHedge
- There Will Be No Warning When the Next Crisis Hits | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part II: Inflation Is Not "Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Goes Schizo On Gold: Boosts Price Target To $1200 Even As It Is "Selling It With Conviction" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Batman V Superman' Director Teases New Photo Of Ben Affleck As... | Business Insider
- SODASTREAM SHARES EXPLODE (SODA) | Business Insider
- Smart TVs Are On Pace To Take Over The Entire TV Market | Business Insider
- Ford Beats, GM Stalls, Eli Lilly Reports & Jim Cramer's Bank Pick | TheStreet.com
- The BRICS Are Trying To Create A Competitor To The IMF — Here's Why It Won't... | Business Insider
- 10 Huge Reveals To Expect From San Diego Comic-Con | Business Insider
- Tour de France Leader Nearly Taken Down By... | Business Insider