Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
- How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | ZeroHedge
- Martin Shkreli Sets Out To Crush KaloBios Shorts: Will Stop Lending Out Shares | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Burkina Faso to hold elections to replace transitional... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- China's knock-off landmarks from around the world are almost as stunning... | Business Insider
- One more memorable moment for Favre, Packers at Lambeau | Business Insider
- White House undergoes holiday lockdown after man jumps... | Business Insider
- The Latest: France focused on destroying IS HQ in Raqqa | Business Insider