Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California’s Growing Public Pension Crisis | Financial Sense
- Another Day, Another Melt-Up In Stocks As Gold Hits 10-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- What Comes After the Trump Rally? | Financial Sense
- Congress Member Introduces Bill to Stop Funding Terrorists | ZeroHedge
- Lame-Duck Congress Looking To Ban Online Gambling | ZeroHedge
- Census Bureau, IRS, And St. Louis Fed Added To Washington Post's List Of "Russian Propaganda" Websites | ZeroHedge
- Tucker Carlson Takes on Washpo Reporter Who Claimed Trump Won Because of 'Angry White Men' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Walmart de Mexico invests $1.3B in logistics (WMT) | Business Insider
- China isn't the only reason Americans are losing manufacturing jobs... | Business Insider
- 'Fuller House' creator: 'We were never seriously considering' replacing the Olsen twins... | Business Insider
- How the SEC chooses to target people on Wall Street | Business Insider
- FORMER MAFIA ASSOCIATE: This is what 'The Sopranos' got right | Business Insider
- Report: Russia’s ‘systematic’ doping program included more... | Business Insider
- We ranked everything on the Chick-fil-A breakfast menu — and the best thing isn... | Business Insider