Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gartman Goes From "Stock Prices Have A Long Way To Fall" To "I'm Confused But Still Buying Stocks" In 7 Days | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- The Key To Success: Friendship. Here’s Why. | Altucher Confidential
- Bill Clinton Tried To Give Paid Speeches To North Korea & Congo While Hillary Was Secretary Of State | ZeroHedge
- The Financial Times Joins the "Ban Physical Cash" Chorus | ZeroHedge
- BNY Scrambles To Fix Unresolved ETF "Glitch" By Monday Market Open | ZeroHedge
- Say Goodbye To Normal - We're Going Medieval | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bonjour, France! | Business Insider
- An artist has done something incredible with the most mundane piece of furniture... | Business Insider
- Horror film legend Wes Craven dies at 76 | Business Insider
- 'A Sinner in Mecca' documents gay Muslim pilgrimage | Business Insider
- Roma stun Juve as Chievo crush Lazio | Business Insider
- Copenhagen is hilariously obsessed about getting people to ride bikes... | Business Insider
- 10 awesome architectural wonders dedicated to sports | Business Insider