Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- BURN IN HELL: OIL IS RUNNING LIKE A MAD LION NOW | iBankCoin.com
- Top 10 Wall Street Rookie Mistakes | ZeroHedge
- Put Your Arm in the Meat Grinder Please | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: January 30 | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Deflation Ties Post-Lehman Record, Worse Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Germany Is (Almost) Japan: Bund Yield Plunges To Record 0.33% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 1/30: (VRX)/(... | StreetInsider.com
- A new multi-billion dollar market for Microsoft Windows is about to go crazy... | Business Insider
- Giphy, A 2-Year-Old Search... | Business Insider
- Greece's New Finance Minister Is A Loose-Lipped Blogger And... | Business Insider
- China's Strict New Security Laws Are Bad News For Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How to get the best quality wine at any price point | Business Insider
- Eurozone deflation accelerates to record low in January | Business Insider