Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Panic Must Be Stopped" Ukraine Central Bank Head Says, Boosts Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- The Law, as given to Moses by The God of Abraham, The God Israel, The God of Christianity, and The God of Islam | ZeroHedge
- ATTENTION INTERNET: iBankCoin Has Invaded Instagram | iBankCoin.com
- Is There Any Hope Left for Nuclear Energy? | Financial Sense
- WTI Follows Algo-Idiot-Inventory Template: Slides Back Below $50 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 26 | ZeroHedge
- Steve Jobs Held Billions Of Dollars Offshore. Was He "Unpatriotic"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 2/27: (OMCL) (MGT) | StreetInsider.com
- Breaking Bad-ness: NY cherry factory hid drug op | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's foundation broke a deal... | Business Insider
- Salesforce boss Marc Benioff just SLAMMED Oracle and SAP (CRM, ORCL, SAP) | Business Insider
- Madonna took a major fall during a live awards show and the internet is going nuts | Business Insider
- RBS bank posts £3.5bn annual loss on US writedown | Business Insider
- An uncomfortable private jet trip allegedly shows the locker-room culture at Kleiner... | Business Insider