Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Happens When You Ask Too Many (Or The Wrong) Questions | ZeroHedge
- Assuming the Rally Will Never End | iBankCoin.com
- Clues to Watch for the End of QE “Infinity” | Financial Sense
- Fed Unleashes Another Taper Hint... Or Not | ZeroHedge
- Why Bulls Should Fear The "Money On The Sidelines" | ZeroHedge
- Clean Chinese Trading Setups | iBankCoin.com
- Austrian "Good" Banks Balk At Bad-Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Slump; S&P... | StreetInsider.com
- AD OF THE DAY: The Most Beautiful Love Story We've Ever Seen In 85 Seconds | Business Insider
- Parents Hated That Disney Made A Sexy Redesign For... | Business Insider
- Retiring Wall Street Strategist Gives Amazing Investment Advice Just Before He Quits | Business Insider
- Stocks Rise on Confidence in U.S. Economy | TheStreet.com
- DAVID ZERVOS: It's Great... | Business Insider
- We Just Got A Bunch Of Crappy Data | Business Insider