Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Was Right: Top NATO General Concedes Alliance Is "Obsolete" | ZeroHedge
- Physical Gold Will ‘Trump’ Paper Gold | ZeroHedge
- George H.W. Bush Now In Intensive Care, Barbara Bush Also Hospitalized | ZeroHedge
- Hyundai To Boost Investment In The US To $3.1 Billion Over 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin China Tumbles After PBOC Finds Platform "Violations" | ZeroHedge
- Live Stream Of Last Obama Lovefest (a.k.a. "Press Conference") | ZeroHedge
- Why Futures Are Lower: JPMorgan Summarizes The Chaotic Overnight Session | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Restaurant chain Chuck E. Cheese prepares IPO | Business Insider
- An eye doctor explains why your eyes twitch sometimes | Business Insider
- Gas and housing prices pushed up America's cost of living in December... | Business Insider
- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin offered an ominous response... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- 7 little-known facts about NASA that will blow your mind | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek