Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Anticipating Friday’s Employment Report | Financial Sense
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
- Nobel Peace Prize Winning Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Household Mortgage Equity Withdrawal Is Still Negative | Business Insider
- The 6 Best Clips From The Original Cosmos | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Sarah Palin Remixed Dr. Seuss In A Speech That Showed She Can Still Thrill The Conservative Base... | Business Insider
- This Might Be The First Sign Of Debris From... | Business Insider
- Liam Neeson And Obama Send A Message To Putin In 'SNL' Cold... | Business Insider
- Ashton Kutcher And Top Investor Ben Horowitz Danced While... | Business Insider