Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Le Pen, Macron Progress To Second Round In French Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank: "It Was Good While It Lasted" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Breaks Below Key Technical Support, Hits 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The Collapse Of The Middle Class In 20 Major U.S. Cities | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Hold Top Level Briefing On North Korea Following US Citizen Arrest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This unassuming van is every Nintendo 64 fan's perfect road trip car | Business Insider
- Here's what it was like to drive the Ford Focus RS with The Stig from 'Top Gear... | Business Insider
- Finally, someone made a work-appropriate backpack that makes sense for... | Business Insider
- France's Macron must win big now to have a... | Business Insider
- Ontario is trying to burst Toronto's housing price bubble... | Business Insider
- Sears' crumbling former headquarters have been transformed into affordable... | Business Insider
- PENCE: A peaceful outcome for the Korean peninsula is still... | Business Insider