Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Knife-Catching Hedge Fund Oil Bulls Dump Crude At Fastest Pace In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Is The Biotech Bull Market Still Intact? | ZeroHedge
- Energy M&A Hits A Brick Wall: Ex Shell-BG Megadeal, Q2 Deal Value Was Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- New Lessons Will Be Taught Soon | iBankCoin.com
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- The Complete Guide To China's CNY 4 Trillion Margin Doomsday Machine | ZeroHedge
- Why Greece May Want To Reconsider Reopening Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The meltdown in the price of gold may be cause for optimism | Business Insider
- Starbucks banned this man for policing handicapped parking spots,... | Business Insider
- Hearn eyes history at Canadian Open | Business Insider
- Meet the 'Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitives' in America | Business Insider
- 10 CEOs who prove liberal arts degrees aren't worthless | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- China escalator swallows toddler's mother: report | Business Insider