Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Analysts Line Up to Declare “Decline & Fall” of Gold After 2.6% Tumble | Financial Sense
- November Payrolls Rise By 203K, Higher Than Expected; Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.0% | ZeroHedge
- Last Ditch Buying Frenzy Fails To Make It 9 Weeks In A Row Of Gains | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 5, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- Are You a Man of Industry? | iBankCoin.com
- Fractional Reserve Banking: How to Create and Destroy Money | Financial Sense
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Today's Jobs Report Is Even More Important Than The Last One — Here's Everything... | Business Insider
- China Mobile Deal Offers The iPhone A... | Business Insider
- 17 Of The Most Unforgettable Moments From Nelson Mandela's Life | Business Insider
- How the iPad Air Won Black Friday and Cyber Monday | TheStreet.com
- One Graphic That Shows How The Celtics-Nets Trade Crippled Brooklyn | Business Insider
- The Simple Reason Why The... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows The Dominant Religious Group In Every US County | Business Insider