Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: November 21 | ZeroHedge
- Morning Moves | iBankCoin.com
- Student Debt By Major: What Not To Study To Avoid A Lifetime Of Debt Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Did The Tech Bubble Just Quietly Pop? | ZeroHedge
- LooTeRS!!! | ZeroHedge
- More Good News for Employment | Financial Sense
- US Equities Give Back All PBOC Rate-Cut Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- OBAMA: 'I Forgot My Blackberry' | Business Insider
- What Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, And 11 Other Tech Visionaries Were Like In... | Business Insider
- Time to act on energy security, Biden tells EU | Business Insider
- Don't Be Afraid To Cancel Cable — Here's How To Get All The Programs You... | Business Insider
- Flooding fears mount in snowed-in area of New York state... | Business Insider
- Biden, Erdogan seek to ease narrow differences on Syria | Business Insider
- Ibrahimovic back as PSG win seventh in a row | Business Insider