Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Art Cashin Warns Bulls: "History" Not On Their Side | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rises Again | Financial Sense
- The Credit Gradient | ZeroHedge
- Bombs Away! Washington Has Gone Stark Raving Mad | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- I Blame The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Successfully Recreated As P2P Software: See the Argentinian Default Trade Bear Fruit Through Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 | TheStreet.com
- Here's Where We Think The World's Nukes Are Stored — And What It Says... | Business Insider
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Are Finally Married | Business Insider
- Djokovic breezes into US Open third round | Business Insider
- Watch A Wall Street CEO Disrobe And Do An Ice Bucket Challenge In His Jacuzzi | Business Insider
- There's A Bunch Of Bad News Going On | Business Insider
- 'Hello Kitty' Creator Insists The Cartoon Is NOT A Cat | Business Insider