Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Demography + Debt = Doom | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Chief Economist-To-Be Warns: "It's Time To Rethink Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Gives Russia 48-Hr Ultimatum Or "We Will Fight" | ZeroHedge
- Watch As China Is Swept Under The Worst Sandstorm In 18 Years | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile At The CBOE | ZeroHedge
- Breaking: The Ackman-Allergan Deal Isn’t Front Running–Not Even a Little Bit | iBankCoin.com
- Banker Death 'Epidemic' Spreads To China | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Top Tech And Business 'Thought... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Facebook Earnings: Expect a Bullish Revenue Decline | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, QQQ, AMZN, GM, KO, SBUX, P, UPS... | Business Insider
- Nearly Sixty Percent Of Facebook's Ad Revenue... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: FB AAPL MU PPG | TheStreet.com
- 7 Tips For Handling A Narcissistic Boss | Business Insider