Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We Expect Huge Oil Inventory Draws in July (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan Warns A Crisis Is Imminent, Urges A Return To The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Nike Tumbles To August 2015 Levels After Missing On Revenue, Future Orders, Margin Decline | ZeroHedge
- Two Black Swans, Far Greater Than BREXIT Are On the Horizon | ZeroHedge
- Why The ECB Thinks Brexit Is Not A "Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- New Chinese Owner Of Waldorf Astoria Will Convert It Into Condos | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BARCLAYS: Stay away from the stock market | Business Insider
- 11 keyboard shortcuts only Mac power users know about | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today | Business Insider
- 16 LGBT superheroes who forever changed comics | Business Insider
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg slammed the Texas abortion law as... | Business Insider
- Expats are drying up the biggest economy in... | Business Insider
- Online grocery services adjust amid competition | Business Insider