Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- State Tax Revenues Plunge In Q2 | ZeroHedge
- Saudis Offer To Cut Production By 500,000 Barrels: "The Oil Market Situation Is Much More Critical" | ZeroHedge
- Here's How CIA Puppet-Masters Are Deliberately Picking A 'World War III Level' Fight | ZeroHedge
- US Slams Russian "Barbarism" In Syria; Moscow Responds Peace "Almost Impossible Now" | ZeroHedge
- Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado | ZeroHedge
- Why Hedge Funds Remain The Worst Performing Asset Class Of 2016 | ZeroHedge
- "It All Has A Very 2008 Feel To It" - For Deutsche Bank, The News Just Keeps Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- How adding Card on File could help Square | Business Insider
- Iranian conservatives: Former president Mahmoud... | Business Insider
- Microsoft and Adobe are teaming up against Salesforce and Oracle (CRM, MSFT, ADBE) | Business Insider
- The thoughts T. Boone Pickens says keep him up at... | Business Insider
- An airline pilot reveals why the Boeing 757 is truly unique (BA) | Business Insider
- Trump campaign manager: We have not 'formally' invited and '... | Business Insider