Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin's "Aggression": Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie | ZeroHedge
- Q3 Estimates Beginning to Slip | Financial Sense
- US-Israeli Relationship In Jeopardy, Kerry "Ruined Everything" | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Beats After Last Week's Manufacturing PMI Record Miss, Employment Plunges | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Crowded Trade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- How Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Went From WWE Wrestler To Hollywood's Box Office... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Tablet Market Share Has Fallen... | Business Insider
- Another Sign That The Death Of Baseball Has Been Greatly Exaggerated | Business Insider
- Rite Aid Is Water-Logged and Getting Wetter Today | TheStreet.com
- Spain Just Passed An Insane Law Taxing Google For Linking To News (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Robo-Advisors Now Manage Over 36% More Money Than They Did 3 Months Ago | Business Insider