Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Israel Refuses To Pay Old Oil Debt To Iran | ZeroHedge
- Did Someone Forget To Tell The Machines The US Is Shut Today? | ZeroHedge
- Another Decapitator-in-Chief Of America's Working Class | ZeroHedge
- US Accuses Iraq Army Of Cowardice, Says "More Firepower Support" Needed Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Chinese IPO 826 Times Oversubscribed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece issues fresh warning on IMF payment in June | Business Insider
- People are worried about Apple for the silliest possible reason (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's what Brooklyn looked like in the summer of 1974 | Business Insider
- Cedenio dominates Merritt at Ponce Grand Prix | Business Insider
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- Ireland 'changed utterly' by gay marriage vote | Business Insider