Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HUGELY BULLISH ON THIS | iBankCoin.com
- China Prepares To Bailout Russia | ZeroHedge
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- FOMC Recap | Financial Sense
- Frenzied Chinese Stock Buyers Soak Up So Much Liquidity, Central Bank Forced To Intervene, Prevent Seizure | ZeroHedge
- FOMC on deck, CPI in focus | ZeroHedge
- EUR Tumbles As ECB Coeure (Once Again) Signals Sovereign QE Is Coming | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Chart Shows The... | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck's Advice For Wall Street Analysts | Business Insider
- Now That The US Government Thinks North Korea Hacked Sony, Here's How It... | Business Insider
- How Much GE, ExxonMobil and Other Big Firms Are Exposed to Russia | TheStreet.com
- Dick Cheney Had A Much Different Take On The US And Torture In... | Business Insider
- Analyst Says This Is A Risky Time To Buy Tesla Stock | Business Insider
- It's Hard To Believe This Sharp, 5-Point Business Memo Was Written By... | Business Insider