Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why A Chinese Developer's Default Means Trouble For New York Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- For Nazi Industrialists And Hitler's Banker "All Was Forgiven" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Deploys Tactical Drones In The Arctic, Exposes Rarely-Seen US Spy Satellite Images | ZeroHedge
- Despite US Services PMI Miss, Markit Says "FOMC Should Normalize Policy Sooner" | ZeroHedge
- Negative Interest Rates: The Black Hole of The Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week: April FOMC And Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google executive among those killed on Everest after massive Nepal... | Business Insider
- I only used the Apple Watch for five minutes, and I'm already impressed | Business Insider
- Here's why eggs are so good for you | Business Insider
- S. Africa braces for economic backlash from... | Business Insider
- For-profit college operator Corinthian Colleges is... | Business Insider
- 11 amazing facts about Apple | Business Insider
- Bank of England boss Mark Carney... | Business Insider