Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Today's 2 Year Auction Is Important | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives | ZeroHedge
- US Urges Citizens In Afghanistan To Leave Country | ZeroHedge
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- Dakota Access Pipeline Tensions Grow Increasingly Hostile As Officials Cut Off Water Supply, Arrest Dozens | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed's Facebook PR Campaign Went Terribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Keep your phone from being the dirtiest thing you touch all day... | Business Insider
- Apple could be on the hook for $19 billion in taxes, and the Obama... | Business Insider
- Wikileaks has published hundreds of innocent people's personal data —... | Business Insider
- A medical wearable device could save Jawbone | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Shake Shack's optimistic forecasts might be out of reach | Business Insider