Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tesla Now Fully Able to Self-Drive Safer Than Humans | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- US Futures, Global Stocks, Metals Rise On Economic Confidence, Upbeat Earnings | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Politics Of Rage | ZeroHedge
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- Forget OPEC The Oil Market Is Rebalancing (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much Obamacare premiums are going up in... | Business Insider
- Caterpillar keeps the global economy on watch (CAT) | Business Insider
- Tesla shares spike after it beats on revenue and maintains its outlook for car deliveries... | Business Insider
- The new 'Walking Dead' opening credits hint at a... | Business Insider
- Why Satya Nadella thinks cars are the 'best thing that... | Business Insider
- 2 times Wall Street analysts already blew it this earnings season (ATHN... | Business Insider
- Here's the memo Citi's investment banking head just sent his team to... | Business Insider