Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Just What Sort of Stupid Market is This? | iBankCoin.com
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Presenting The Two-Tier Market: Mapping Europe's Microwave Tower Network | ZeroHedge
- Clarke and Dawe on Quantitative Easing | iBankCoin.com
- AP Reveals 8 Ways Obama's "Most Transparent Administration Ever" Blocks Information | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Then And Now – Remembering William McChesney Martin, Jr. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton wins Singapore GP as Rosberg limps out | Business Insider
- SAP's Bid for Concur Is Better Than What CEO McDermott Said It Is | TheStreet.com
- Second apparent leak of hacked celebrity nude... | Business Insider
- Japan business delegation visits China amid thaw hopes | Business Insider
- Thanks To Apple's Financial Geniuses, The iPhone 6 Isn't Just A Smartphone — It... | Business Insider
- LEON COOPERMAN: The Stock Market Is 'Fairly Valued,' But The Bond Market... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, MSFT, AMZN, BABA,... | Business Insider