Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Day Data-Dependence Died: US Macro Has Longest-Winning Streak In History | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Soars After Smashing Expectations: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Why Pokemon Go Scares Middle Eastern Governments | Financial Sense
- Should Investors Fear China’s Anti-American Protests? | Financial Sense
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Democrats Skewer Trump With Barrage Of "Burns" Which He Brushes Off As "Empty Rhetoric" | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Crash Most In 2 Years - Longest Non-Recessionary Streak Of Declines In US History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton sets internet on fire with DNC appearance that was something out... | Business Insider
- Team USA has more medals in the Summer Olympics than the next two countries... | Business Insider
- Former classmate reveals what Hillary Clinton was like in college... | Business Insider
- This map shows where 25 iconic movies were filmed in New York City | Business Insider
- NASA astronauts are heading to the bottom of the ocean to prepare for space | Business Insider
- This group of 60 million Facebook users could be the secret to Facebook’s next growth... | Business Insider
- The trailer for Mel Gibson's new war movie is here, and it looks like his big... | Business Insider