Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- Nikkei Futures Halted Limit Up (+1100) As USDJPY Tops 112 | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Ally Financial (Formerly GMAC) Admits DoJ Subpoenas On Mortgage-Related Activities | ZeroHedge
- Russia Weaponizes The Arctic: Will Build 13 Airfields And 10 Radar Stations To Meet "Unwelcome Guests" | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Pay fails to unify fragmented market | Business Insider
- Many Of The Military's Top Leaders Can’t Stand The Retired General... | Business Insider
- Why LinkedIn's Chris Saccheri Quit His Powerful Job To Be A Stay-At-Home... | Business Insider
- A Chemist Has Developed A Brilliant Way To Survive The Zombie... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Pentagon: The Navy SEAL Who Shot Bin Laden Should Not Reveal Himself On... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek