Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Unexpectedly Cuts Interest Rates For The First Time In Seven Months | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Index Nears Crucial Line In The Sand | ZeroHedge
- 16 Years Of European Terrorism In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- China 'Shadow Banks' Crushed As Liquidity Costs Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Judge Gorsuch's Nomination Hearings | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- POLL: Americans want employers to pay for family leave... | Business Insider
- After a 'rough year' that took basketball away from him, Chris... | Business Insider
- A 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant had a humiliating... | Business Insider
- There will be 24 billion IoT devices installed on Earth by 2020 | Business Insider
- Disney investors are facing 4 big questions (DIS) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider