Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- The Crocodile Jaws Spring Open Again, Preparing To Bite | ZeroHedge
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt? | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Deploys Army, Air Force, Navy Near Stockholm Over Reported Damaged Russian Sub; Moscow Denies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- This Chinese All-Glass Dining Room Dangles 60 Feet In The Air Suspended By A... | Business Insider
- 10 Must-Have Photo Apps For The Mobile Photographer | Business Insider
- Indonesia inaugurates outsider Widodo as president | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Sliding | Business Insider
- Here's The 'But' The Bulls Are Hanging On To | Business Insider
- Fittipaldi in top panel for Bianchi crash probe | Business Insider