Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And Here is Opportunity | iBankCoin.com
- When Is A White House Transcript Not A Transcript? | ZeroHedge
- Why Amazon Is Crashing: Jeff Bezos' Nightmare Quarters In Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Slides Below $81 | ZeroHedge
- "Warning Signs" & The Fed's Grand Illusion | ZeroHedge
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pfizer Announces Eye-Popping $11 Billion Share Buyback Plan (PFE) | Business Insider
- Microsoft Cloud Was A Ray Of Sunshine This Quarter With Revenue Up 128% (MSFT) | Business Insider
- YELP SHARES CRASH (YELP) | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Here's Why A Quarter Of The World's Best-Performing CEOs Studied Engineering | Business Insider
- 15 Must-Have Apps For Your New iPad (APPL) | Business Insider
- 8 Reasons This Is An Ideal Résumé For Someone With A Lot Of Work... | Business Insider