Google touts its Nexus 7
Google (GOOG) is advertising its own Nexus 7 (Android) tablet. If you don't know, the Nexus 7 is Google's 7 inch $200 version of Apple's (AAPL) iPad.
Visit Google.com to view for yourself, here's a screen shot below. Google (GOOG) is sure to make millions on the Ad.
Google shares closed today up 1% to $677. The analysts before today's ad were estimating Nexus 7 sales to end 2012 at $8 million. If they leave that ad up a few days its bound to raise that up to $9 million.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Stocks Surge To 'Best' Streak In 86 years | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- SUPER CHARGED | iBankCoin.com
- I Got Your Growth Stocks Right Here | iBankCoin.com
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Ferguson In Flames: The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- Gold & EUR Drop After ECB's Coeure Counters Weidmann's Warnings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Are Shorting Like Crazy | Business Insider
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Crazy Things Best Buy Does To Prepare For Black Friday | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Incredibly Frank Relationships Are The Secret To Building An Empire, Says Lou... | Business Insider
- HBO Has Hired 160 Lawyers In Anticipation Of Its New Scientology Documentary | Business Insider
- German industrial output rebounds in September | Business Insider