Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On February 7, 2009 Bernanke Admitted What It Was All About | ZeroHedge
- Fed Policy For Dummies (In 2 Simple Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Crude Jumps After API Inventories Build Less Than Expected | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of US-Iran Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 3, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Buffett On Europe: Germany Must Stop Greek Dog Peeing On Its Carpet | ZeroHedge
- Does the Fed Have a Currency Problem? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Optimism roars back as Geneva Motor Show opens | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Some people really like Nextdoor, the neighborhood-based social network that... | Business Insider
- US auto sales slow to annualized pace of 16.2 million in February (F, GM, FCAU, TM, HMC) | Business Insider
- 10 things every entrepreneur should know before going on 'Shark Tank... | Business Insider
- US Congress passes security funding, averting crisis | Business Insider