Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "So Bullish It Hurts" Edition | ZeroHedge
- A Glimpse Inside The FX "Cartel's" Chat Rooms | ZeroHedge
- The Chunnel Tunnel in Effect | iBankCoin.com
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Retail Investors Flock to Derivatives for Income and Safety | TheStreet.com
- Check Out The New Boeing Dreamliner Richard Branson... | Business Insider
- America's Small-Business Owners Of The Year Explain How They Came Back From The... | Business Insider
- Free Streaming Site Sues Ad Verification Service For Allegedly Cutting Off Millions In... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Announces He Is Gay in First Person Op-Ed | TheStreet.com
- Watch What Men Do To A Woman Walking Around New York... | Business Insider
- Marcus 'The Profit' Lemonis Reveals 2 Common Mistakes That Destroy... | Business Insider