Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China "Punishes" Hundreds For "Maliciously" Manipulating The Market | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Sanders Blasts "The Business Model Of Wall Street Is Fraud" | ZeroHedge
- JPM Storms Out In Defense Of The Sunny Hedge Fund Hotel: Initiates SunEdison With An "Overweight" And $24 Target | ZeroHedge
- Sanders Surges As 1 Million Fake Hillary Followers Exposed | ZeroHedge
- $7.1 Trillion In Global Sovereign Wealth Fund Assets: The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
- Markets and Morality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Almost every single detail about Apple's new TV just leaked ahead of its launch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Alleged Facebook mention in prayer call sparks Egypt... | Business Insider
- Egyptian woman tops squash world ranking | Business Insider
- IS destroys part of famed Palmyra temple: monitor,... | Business Insider
- Pope: Priests in Holy Year can absolve 'sin of abortion... | Business Insider
- Atletico show title credentials with win at Sevilla | Business Insider
- New York Post reporter goes undercover as one of Times... | Business Insider