Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant: "The Fed Has A 3rd Mandate... The Administration Of American Equity Prices" | ZeroHedge
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- "Fed To The Rescue" - The Plunge Protection Team Makes The Front Page | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Find Out How Your Salary Compares To The UK National Average | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon Prime Now Promises One-Hour Delivery of 'Daily Essentials' | TheStreet.com
- The Best Men's Watches To Give At Every Price Point | Business Insider
- 16 Items That Are Cheaper At Costco | Business Insider
- 17 Mindblowing Facts About North Korea | Business Insider