Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- Scotland’s Independence Could Hurt British Pound | Financial Sense
- What Happened After China's Last "Stealth QE"? | ZeroHedge
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- Happy Birthday Lehman Bankruptcy: Silver +71%, Gold +61%, S&P +58% | ZeroHedge
- I’M BOSS HOG | iBankCoin.com
- Ron Paul Asks "Will The Swiss Vote To Get Their Gold Back?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Tesla Got Obliterated (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Wildfires rage across drought-hit California | Business Insider
- Early PayPal Executive Bashes PayPal's New Ads Against Apple Pay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 500 feared dead in Mediterranean migrant shipwreck | Business Insider
- MICROSOFT IS BUYING THE COMPANY BEHIND MINECRAFT FOR $2.5 BILLION (MSFT) | Business Insider
- This Funny Tweet About The Microsoft-Minecraft Deal Will Tell You How Old... | Business Insider