Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's "Judgment Time": Goldman Sees Three Options For Traders | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of GOP Obamacare Repeal Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Collapse Continues - Over 80% Of Post-Trump Gains Gone | ZeroHedge
- Leaving The EU's Customs Union Is The Only Logical Step For A Truly "Global Britain" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit | ZeroHedge
- Google’s DeepMind Wants to Enter the Grid | Financial Sense
- Mnuchin "Not Worried" About Robotization Of America's Workforce Despite Shocking New Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A GOP congressman just resigned from the hardline Freedom Caucus over failed Obamacare... | Business Insider
- A Chinese conglomerate is in talks to buy a... | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's guide to the future of digital media | Business Insider
- Apple says it found one underage worker building Apple products... | Business Insider
- Experts say we need to stop calling breastfeeding 'natural' | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Robert Kraft says Tom Brady told him he is 'willing' to play... | Business Insider