Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Says "No Need" For Brain Test After 'Cock-Eyed' Dementia Concerns | ZeroHedge
- 10 Lessons I Learned From Jewel | Altucher Confidential
- Bloomberg: Let Corporations Manage Immigration - Not! | ZeroHedge
- Pope Slams Rumor-Mongers, Journalists As "Potential Weapons Of Mass Destruction" | ZeroHedge
- Surprise, Surprise! The FED Decides to Keep Rates Steady | ZeroHedge
- How Much Longer Will Investors Trust The Central Banks? | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Wins The Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- iOS 10 backups can be hacked 2,500 times faster than in iOS 9, researchers find | Business Insider
- Colombia's historic peace plan has a bloody... | Business Insider
- A biotech startup is trying to end poaching by 'flooding the market... | Business Insider
- Twitter needs to sell now or risk becoming another Yahoo (TWTR, YHOO) | Business Insider
- Clinton ad plays Trump's brutal comments while young women look at themselves in the... | Business Insider
- 'They have done so much for the African-Americans': Listen to... | Business Insider
- I tried In-N-Out and Whataburger side by side — and it's clear... | Business Insider