Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Let it Rest | iBankCoin.com
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- Do You Believe In Chinese Miracles? GDP, Industrial Production Beat; Retail Sales Miss | ZeroHedge
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? | ZeroHedge
- Real Hourly Wages Drop In September, Fail To Rise In 6 Of Past 7 Months | ZeroHedge
- EleVader Down for Crude to the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Transgender troops seek end to US military taboo | Business Insider
- Ocwen Flubs Response to N.Y. Financial Services Regulator | TheStreet.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- CEO of oil giant Total killed in Moscow plane crash | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back in Charge | TheStreet.com
- New Report Implicates UNC's Athletics... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek