Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? | Financial Sense
- THE BLACK FLAG AWAITS ME | iBankCoin.com
- The Disgusting #hashtag | iBankCoin.com
- Janet Yellen Can't Pop The Biotech Bubble (But The SF Gate Can) | ZeroHedge
- Why Your Portfolio Does Not Perform Like The Indices (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Reason Why Facebook Is Sliding After Hours, Dragging Nasdaq Futures Lower | ZeroHedge
- VIX Crashes To 13 Handle | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chelsea sell Filipe Luis back to Atletico | Business Insider
- 'Rio's filth' is already spoiling the upcoming... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (QQQ, DIA, SPY, SPX, HON, TM, PG, BP) | Business Insider
- Virgin Galactic is switching things up after an... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is showing his staying power | Business Insider
- This man sells a kit that'll turn anyone into a '... | Business Insider
- Ponting leads Australia greats in slamming Haddin axing | Business Insider