Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Wipe Out Early Gains In Volatile Session As Dollar Resumes Climb; Oil Slides | ZeroHedge
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen To Discuss "The New Normal For Monetary Policy" | ZeroHedge
- What Deadly Summers, Sandy Koufax And Lucky Golfers Can Tell Us About Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Will Greece Call A Referendum On Euro Membership? | ZeroHedge
- The US-Iran "Misunderstanding" | ZeroHedge
- Explaining US Stock And Bond Markets In 5 Easy Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How your country's minimum wage stacks up against countries around the world | Business Insider
- Japan official sacked over fake funeral claims | Business Insider
- Russia 'to join China-led development bank' | Business Insider
- The oil sector is destroying overall capital goods spending (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- PGA golfer made what is being called the craziest birdie in golf history | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 12 ways to be more persuasive, from the classic book 'How to Win Friends... | Business Insider