Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dramatic Drone's-Eye View Of The Record Upstate New York Snowfall | ZeroHedge
- The New World Order: Does It All Just Boil Down To A Battle For Your Soul? | ZeroHedge
- Several Bullish Supports Suggest Bears Should Temper Their Outlook | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- Kissinger Warns of “Fatal Mistakes” on Sanctions, Russia, Cold War | Financial Sense
- Are "We The People" Useful Idiots In The Digital Age? | ZeroHedge
- The Objectivity Of US Media In 1 Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk Is Not Alone In His Belief That Robots Will... | Business Insider
- NeoStem's Stem Cell Therapy Fails Mid-Stage Heart Attack Study | TheStreet.com
- JACK MA: This Is Alibaba's Most Dangerous Moment | Business Insider
- The IOC Has Master Plan To Save The Olympics — But It Doesn't Answer One Huge... | Business Insider
- World braces for 'rude, spirited' Beaujolais Nouveau | Business Insider
- Walmart Closes The Loophole That Let People Scam Cheap PlayStation 4s | Business Insider
- What Constant Texting Does To Your Spine | Business Insider