Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Prime Minister Joins Diplomatic Scandal Between Russia And Turkey With 4 Tweets | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Larry Lindsey Crushes Steve Liesman's Dreams, "The Foolish Fed's Bubble Policy Always Ends Badly" | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Politicians Driving The World Towards War | ZeroHedge
- Gold Demand in China Heading For Record and Reserves Increase 14 Tonnes In October | ZeroHedge
- Matthew Mather's Darknet Shows Reality Is Not Far From Fiction | Financial Sense
- Erdogan Says Will Resign If Oil Purchases From ISIS Proven After Putin Says Has "More Proof" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- France welcomes 150 leaders to climate summit | Business Insider
- Israeli military shoots, kills suspected Palestinian... | Business Insider
- Kobe Bryant announces he will retire at the end of the season | Business Insider
- The thing that has investors most terrified has a few people saying bring it on | Business Insider
- Cities, counties demand action amid Illinois budget mess | Business Insider
- Former PM Kabore elected president of Burkina Faso | Business Insider
- Last Boeing C-17 leaves Southern California assembly... | Business Insider