Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Not So Fast: Scotland And Northern Ireland May Have Brexit Veto Rights | ZeroHedge
- Brexistential Bloodbath - Dow Crashes 600 Points As Vol Explodes | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Halted Limit Down As VIX Spikes Above 26 | ZeroHedge
- What Changed? Bernie Sanders Will Vote For Hillary, Less Than 24 Hours After Saying "No" | ZeroHedge
- Charts: MASSIVE Speculative Bets on Gold - Bremain Vote Could Lead to Major Selloff | Financial Sense
- British Money-Changer Imposes Capital Controls, Suspends Online FX Transactions | ZeroHedge
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China has to make a decision | Business Insider
- Three ways the Brexit vote affects you | Business Insider
- Understand fintech - Amazon's next possible frontier - with this report... | Business Insider
- This man used his Powerball winnings to buy his town a fire... | Business Insider
- The former president of Ticketmaster wants to fix the worst part of buying cologne... | Business Insider
- A new 'Dump Trump' ad... | Business Insider
- Life as an investment banker is miserable right now | Business Insider