Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Countries Have Nearly "Eliminated Cash From Circulation" | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Analysts Are Slowly Losing It | ZeroHedge
- WACC Is Back: Getting Ready To Live In An Era Of Rising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Draghi 'Put' Steadies Stocks As Italian Banking System Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 ways you should invest your time in your 20s for... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Fake US embassy in Ghana shut down after 'about a... | Business Insider
- Everything we know about season 2 of 'Westworld' that fans will wait years to... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Maserati's new Levante luxury SUV combines beauty and performance (FCAU) | Business Insider
- WE'RE HIRING: Join Business Insider as Senior Research Analyst | Business Insider