Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- DOE, Intel Work to Keep ‘Moore’s Law’ From Expiring | Financial Sense
- Singapore Takes More Steps To Becoming Global Gold Hub | ZeroHedge
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- Can Germany Carry Europe’s Weight In The Next Financial Crisis? | ZeroHedge
- Has Fractional-Reserve Banking Really Passed the Market Test? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 07/25... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This Is What It Is Like To Race $10,000 Lawn Mowers In Texas [PHOTOS... | Business Insider
- Celgene Stock Falls After Mixed Second-Quarter Earnings | TheStreet.com
- REPORT: Google's Next Smartphone Could Be Gigantic | Business Insider
- Israeli Army Confirms Firing Into UN Gaza... | Business Insider
- New York Times Editors Endorse Legal Marijuana, Complete With Trippy Animated Weed... | Business Insider