Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UK Economy Grows At Slowest Pace Since 2012 Two Weeks Ahead Of National Election | ZeroHedge
- Silver Is Surging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- EVeRY MaN'S NiGHTMaRe... | ZeroHedge
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- S&P Earnings Pass Halfway Mark | Financial Sense
- Tesla Could Be Changing the Dynamics of Global Energy | Financial Sense
- The Biotech Implosion Has Begun | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's 2nd-smartest man shares tips for tricking yourself into exercising | Business Insider
- US, Japan widen defense ties in historic sea change | Business Insider
- Celebrities urge Australia PM to do more to save... | Business Insider
- Maryland National Guard on alert over Baltimore riots... | Business Insider
- What are traders chatting about this morning? Greece, Apple, and the Fed ... | Business Insider
- Gold and silver are surging (GLD, SLV) | Business Insider
- What I learned after using the Apple Watch for 3 days (AAPL) | Business Insider