Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela's Gold Reserves Plunge To Lowest Ever As Maduro Repays Debt With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Hillary's New Avengers | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong Warns The Rise Of Nationalism Throughout Europe Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Senators Slam Loretta Lynch: End The Climate Change Witch Hunt | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving... To The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- How The Senate Just Took "A Hatchet To American Liberty" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE DRONES REPORT: Market forecasts, regulatory barriers, top vendors, and... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Neil deGrasse Tyson says this is what you... | Business Insider
- Electric-car startup Faraday Future is already in expansion mode | Business Insider
- THE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE REPORT: The forces behind the global deceleration in smartphone... | Business Insider
- I went on the Subway diet for a week — here are 5 tips for ordering the best... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek