Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting A First-Hand Look Inside Russia's Forward Operating Base In Syria | ZeroHedge
- VIX "Fat Finger" Flash Crash Runs S&P Green Stops | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Reaches Key Post-Crash Milestone | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- "They Just Don't Want A Job" - The Fed's Grotesque "Explanation" Why 94.6 Million Are Out Of The Labor Force | ZeroHedge
- Egypt’s Gas Find Sets Mediterranean Geopolitics on Fire | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Capacious Cognitions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This haunted house takes photos of people's reactions to getting scared... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Hurricane Joaquin menacing Bermuda | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Greinke, Dodgers top Padres 2-1 to clinch home field in... | Business Insider
- Scherzer throws his 2nd no-hitter this year, Nats sweep... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- The Latest: Confusion over bombing of Afghanistan hospital... | Business Insider