Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The DSKing Of Christine Lagarde: IMF Head Formally Charged In Fraud Probe | ZeroHedge
- New Position PSEC Takes A Day One Nosebleed | iBankCoin.com
- CBO "Revises" Its 2014 GDP Forecast, Hilarity Ensues (As Always) | ZeroHedge
- "Markets In Turmoil" S&P 500 Loses 'Crucial' 2,000 Level As Bond Yields Slump | ZeroHedge
- New Technology Could End The Debate Over Pipeline Safety | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- Chris Hedges: "Our Liberty Has Been Sacrificed On The Altar Of National Security" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Photos Show Just How Bad Business Is Right Now For Malaysia Airlines | Business Insider
- Erdogan to be sworn in as Turkey's new president | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Canada's NATO Delegation Just Epically Trolled Russia With This Map Of Ukraine | Business Insider
- Here's Why Deloitte Hires Almost Half Its Experienced Staff Through Referrals | Business Insider
- Pablo Escobar's Right-Hand Man Freed From Colombian Prison | Business Insider