Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Opaque Process Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia "Ready To Send Ground Troops To Syria" | ZeroHedge
- PBOC Wins The Battle: Yuan Surges To Highest In 2016, Currency War Not Over | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- Bonds & Bullion Best As Dollar Crashes To 4-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Pros & Cons Of Obama's $10/Barrel Oil Tax | ZeroHedge
- Starting 2016 With A Bang: Challenger Reports Highest January Layoffs Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla is getting crushed — again (tsla) | Business Insider
- Facebook is killing medical marijuana pages (FB) | Business Insider
- 7 key facts about the USO’s 75 years of service | Business Insider
- A leopard nearly jumped into a safari jeep full of tourists | Business Insider
- Donald Trump dials up his attacks: 'Ted Cruz gave us Obamacare' | Business Insider
- Here’s how false confessions — like the one Brendan Dassey... | Business Insider
- The best shows to binge-watch right now according to TV stars | Business Insider