Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Is Gartman About To "Gartman" Himself? | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
- "We Reached The Tipping Point": Income Inequality Is Highest Since Records Began | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Unequivocal Faith In The Fed's Babbling Bubble-Blowers | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things: If You Don't Like It Change It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mercedes-Benz and Lufthansa are... | Business Insider
- The '3-email rule' is the key to solving the biggest problem with your inbox | Business Insider
- Conservatives love this video of Ted Cruz trashing a reporter who asked him about... | Business Insider
- People are really bad at knowing what they don't know | Business Insider
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS, OIL SPIKES: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI,... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Science says these 9 tactics will help you win any argument | Business Insider