Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
- “Nightmare” Mistake: Visa Free Travel For 80 Million Turks Coming Up | ZeroHedge
- Schwab Is Forcing Cash Out Of Money Market Funds And Into Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela, That Sinking Feeling | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Golden State Warriors' performance without Stephen Curry is unlike... | Business Insider
- This 360-degree video of SpaceX's historic rocket landing lets you watch... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Quaker Oats is being sued because it has trace amounts of a pesticide | Business Insider
- There's a big warning sign that the wheels of the US economy may be grinding... | Business Insider
- Sell in May and don't come back until November | Business Insider
- Angelina Jolie has a 21-year-old lookalike | Business Insider