Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
- MoRon MoRoN MoRoN! | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Solar Boombox | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 Gmail Features To Make Your Life A Lot Easier | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- These 6 GIFs Show How Drastically Planet Earth Is Changing | Business Insider
- Top Tech And Business 'Thought... | Business Insider
- Here Are The 10 Most Common Mistakes On Tech Resumes | Business Insider
- Biotech Company Gilead Just Destroyed All Expectations For Sales Of Its New Hepatitis C Drug (GILD) | Business Insider
- The First Thing Every Bond Investor Needs To Consider | Business Insider