Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California – A Food Powerhouse In Peril | ZeroHedge
- As Ebola Cases Top 10,000, Obama Says America Can "Beat" The Deadly Virus | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Traders Playing BAS Are Out Of Their Minds | iBankCoin.com
- Another Deutsche Banker And Former SEC Enforcement Attorney Commits Suicide | ZeroHedge
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Obsession With Guns In 11 Slides (SWHC, RGR) | Business Insider
- Why Sears Was Doomed Back In 1978 | Business Insider
- Renault chief sees Europe auto market slowing in 2015 | Business Insider
- Sam Biddle Is Leaving Valleywag | Business Insider
- Hazmat Suit Maker Shares Are Going Wild Again (LAKE) | Business Insider
- The Queen Of England Just Used An iPad To Send Her First Tweet | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com