Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- Abenomics Crucified With Lowest GDP Since Abe, Worst Current Account Deficit On Record | ZeroHedge
- The 99 Cent Non-Recovery: McDonalds US Sales Post Longest Negative Streak In Over A Decade | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Military Conducts Training Drill, To Test "Combat Readiness" | ZeroHedge
- THe SiaMeSe TWiNS oF PLaNeT PoNZi... | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Stun Gun Drone Designed To Incapacitate Criminals Is The Scariest Thing At SXSW | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Finally, A Beautiful Ad For Animal Adoption That Won't Leave You In Tears | Business Insider
- 4 Tricks Tech Companies Use To Poach Software Programmers | Business Insider
- Mitch McConnell Is Vowing To 'Crush' The Tea Party Everywhere | Business Insider
- Barry Bonds Sells His Lavish 17,000-Square-Foot Compound For $22 Million | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek