Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Blistering Interview, Conway Tells Chuck Todd "We Are Going To Have To Rethink Our Relationship With The Press" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Fires Up Europe's Anti-Establishment Movement | ZeroHedge
- Trump Boasts Inauguration TV Ratings, Asks Why Protesters Didn't Vote, Praises CIA | ZeroHedge
- "And You Thought Mass Hysteria Was Over..." | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 53 of the most eye-catching protest signs we saw at the Women's March on Washington... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is witnessing a 'third wave of... | Business Insider
- I’ve used AirPods for a month — here are 6 changes Apple should make to the... | Business Insider
- Here is what Tom Brady eats to stay in peak condition at an age most... | Business Insider
- Here's what Wall Street is saying about Netflix's blowout... | Business Insider