Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- European Investors Rush To Safe-Havens - Italy/Spain Bond Yields At New Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- The Futures Of Countries: A Look At The Secession Movements Around The World | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Beat; Continuing Claims At Lowest Since Dec 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Ukraine To Issue "Military" Bonds To "Increase Combat Readiness Of Armed Forces" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Protect Your Android Phone From Harmful Apps | Business Insider
- Boston Police Detain Suspicious Man And Investigate Unattended Backpacks At Marathon Finish... | Business Insider
- The Best Tax Day Freebies and Meal Deals | TheStreet.com
- How A Fuel Cell Car Works | Business Insider
- Google Let A Malicious App That Could Steal Information Off Your Android Phone Into... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola Earnings | TheStreet.com
- It's Time to Sell Yahoo | TheStreet.com