Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Technical Analysis Is Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Why Everything Is Being Blamed On Putin | ZeroHedge
- Sweden: Hate Speech Just for Imams | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Bank of America Clients Sell Stocks For The First Time Since The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Trump Delays New Travel Ban To Next Week, No Reason Given Why | ZeroHedge
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scott Pruitt's emails reinforce his coziness with the very industries the EPA regulates | Business Insider
- 'It saved my life': Talk of Obamacare repeal... | Business Insider
- One of the best electric toothbrushes you can buy isn’t from a big name brand | Business Insider
- Here's how much it costs for a Chinese groom... | Business Insider
- One area of US alt lending is recovering | Business Insider
- The 12 worst movies to ever win Oscars | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek