Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves' | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Split the GOP ... Now the Next Step? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Wikileaks Taunts Democrats, Tweets "It Has A Surprise In Store" For Tim Kaine And Donna Brazile | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- Why This "Boom" Doesn't Feel Like One | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump says Syrian dictator 'is much tougher and much... | Business Insider
- Counterterrorism prosecutors are calling for access to... | Business Insider
- Robo-advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-... | Business Insider
- The author of 'Eat Fat, Get Thin' says there are 3 foods you should avoid | Business Insider
- 101 businesses you can start with less than $100 | Business Insider
- Apple's Mac launch invite hints at a legendary Steve Jobs moment (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Here's the best way for cord cutters to watch football live this fall | Business Insider