Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bianco: Brexit Probably Most Bullish Thing That Happened This Summer | Financial Sense
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic Fed | Financial Sense
- Foreign Staff, Dozens Of Students Trapped Inside American University In Afghanistan After Gunmen Storm Campus | ZeroHedge
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- 5 Factors That Could Turn America Into Another Collapsed Empire | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Helen Mirren shoots back at 'horrible' sexist questions in an... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- I finally learned how to wake up earlier, and it only cost me $9 | Business Insider
- RUSH LIMBAUGH: Who knew Trump would be the one to convert the GOP base to... | Business Insider
- GM's car-sharing service Maven hits 4.2 million miles (GM) | Business Insider
- Former 'Top Gear' host Jeremy Clarkson just revealed the... | Business Insider