Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia May Condemn "Annexation" Of East Germany | ZeroHedge
- Asset Price Deflation Coming Up? | Financial Sense
- BABA Bye Bye: Chinese MegaCap Plunges Below Post-IPO First Print | ZeroHedge
- The Raging “Currency Wars” Across Europe | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: January 29 | ZeroHedge
- It Will Now Cost You 0.5% To Save Money In Denmark: Danish Central Bank Cuts Rates For Third Time In Two Weeks | ZeroHedge
- Is The Swiss Franc Tumbling Due To Month-End SNB Window-Dressing? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Budweiser Is Hoping This Cute Follow Up To Its ‘Puppy Love’ Ad Will Win The Super... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Currency Broker FXCM Is Bailing Out Mom And Pop (FXCM) | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Anonymous Data Sets Aren't As Anonymous As Previously Thought, May Be Vulnerable To Hackers | Business Insider
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA ADVERTISING REPORT: Growth Forecasts, Market Trends, And The... | Business Insider
- Tom Brady's Diet Is So Strict That He Eats Avocado-Based Ice Cream As A Treat | Business Insider