Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obamacare Confusion Sends Hospital Admissions To Lowest On Record | ZeroHedge
- A Practically Positive Outlook for 2014 | Financial Sense
- Spinning a Few Donuts with the Solar Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- More on the Fed and Reverse Repos | Financial Sense
- The Ultimate Chartbook Of The Most Important FOMC Meeting Ever | ZeroHedge
- How Bitumen Gets to Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Rise And Fall Of Blackberry In One Chart (BBRY) | Business Insider
- Hollywood Is Ludicrously Ignorant About How Movies Will Do | Business Insider
- VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL: Here's What It's Like To Suddenly... | Business Insider
- Target's Data Breach Nightmare Reveals The Vulnerability Of Traditional Point-Of-... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn May Say Goodbye To A Great, Dirty Underground Party Space | Business Insider
- CHART: Here Is What The Highest-Paid Athletes Make Per Game... | Business Insider
- The 'Dogs Of The Dow' Investment Strategy Is Becoming Popular Again,... | Business Insider