Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trading Setups for a Market Walking on Cloud 9 | iBankCoin.com
- Assuming the Rally Will Never End | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Sell: $JRCC | iBankCoin.com
- Japan - Green Light to Crush Yen | Financial Sense
- Francois Hollande’s Latest Cunning Plan | Financial Sense
- Latvia Joins Greece In Deflation As EU Inflation Slumps | ZeroHedge
- Checking Out These Energy Trading Setups | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Air Force Targets $50M Savings With Apple iPads | TheStreet.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here's Steve Jobs Giving The Best Advice On How... | Business Insider
- 10 Countries Getting Slammed By The Gold Market Meltdown (GLD) | Business Insider
- US Airways Flight Attendants, Finally United, Look to the Next Merger | TheStreet.com
- Incredibly Bullish Trends Have Turned The Stock Market Into A Gambler's Paradise | Business Insider
- Red Sox Pitcher Throws The Worst Pitch You Will Ever See | Business Insider