Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese Stocks Plummet Despite Government Threats To Shorts, Europe Lower, US Closed | ZeroHedge
- Church Elder Defrauds Investors With "Holy Spirit" Day Trading System | ZeroHedge
- The Coming Era Of Pension Poverty | ZeroHedge
- While the World Watches Greece THIS is Happening | ZeroHedge
- Why Is the American Dream Dead In The South? | ZeroHedge
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cyprus stages play for peace at reopened landmark | Business Insider
- British house price growth is at a two-year low | Business Insider
- EE just got fined £1m for botching customer complaints | Business Insider
- I took advantage of the strong US dollar to spend 11 days touring Spain — and it was... | Business Insider
- Metallica's manager said there's only one... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Top 10... | StreetInsider.com