Google Search Wins but for How Long?
Outstanding article and research by BusinessInsider.com on the number one enemy of Google (GOOG). Its not Apple (AAPL) or Microsoft's BING (MSFT).
Its Amazon.com (AMZN).
What Googlers worry about in private is a growing trend among consumers to skip Google altogether, and to just go ahead and search for the product they would like to buy on Amazon.com, or, on mobile in an Amazon app.
There's data to prove this trend is real. According to ComScore, Amazon search queries are up 73 percent in the last year.
Totally makes sense, to read it all click here.
Amazon.com continues to push to new highs on a weekly and closed today up 1.8% at $237.42.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: For Caterpillar The "Great Recovery" Is Just As Bad As The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- How Iran's Supreme Leader Really Feels: "Annihilation Of The Murderous, Usurping Regime Of Israel Is The Only Cure" | ZeroHedge
- "The West's Public Enemy Number One" | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Divergence Again | Financial Sense
- 10,000 PERCENT! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The Problem With Listening To Janet Yellen About Biotech Stocks (PBYI, IBB)... | Business Insider
- INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS CRUSH EXPECTATIONS, FALLING TO LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 2006 | Business Insider
- Here Are The Must-Know Secrets To A Great Business Card | Business Insider
- Facebook Crushes Earnings And The Stock Soars To An All-Time High (FB) | Business Insider
- A Boston Hedge Fund Just Made $950 Million On One Stock Today (PBYI) | Business Insider
- Business Insider is Hiring a QA Engineer | Business Insider
- Smokers Pay 235% More For Life Insurance | Business Insider