GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- Which Would Be The Better Economist Cover? | ZeroHedge
- Did The White House Just Declare War On Russia? | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Who Can Expose "The Real Hillary Clinton Scandal" | ZeroHedge
- NSA Whistleblower: US Intelligence Worker Likely Behind DNC Leaks, Not Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- These are the 10 best everyday exercises for burning calories | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Japan is using luxurious public toilets to... | Business Insider
- Struggling hedge funds could be a 'canary in the... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about refinancing your student loan debt | Business Insider
- An epidemic of bullying doctors is threatening... | Business Insider