GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Look at Recent IPOs | iBankCoin.com
- "Dead Cat Bounce" Or "Pause That Refreshes" | ZeroHedge
- All I Want For Christmas Is The S&P (The Las Vegas Period) | ZeroHedge
- Barry Bannister: Government Making Same Policy Mistakes of the 1930's | Financial Sense
- UNSCATHED | iBankCoin.com
- "Get To Work, Mr. Portfolio Manager" - Federal Reserve Profits Plunge Even As Salaries Surge | ZeroHedge
- Despite 'Promises', Japanese Market Chaos Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Suicide Prevention PSA Makes A Brilliant Use Of Ad Pre-... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has Another New Ad Bashing The iPad (MSFT, AAPL) | Business Insider
- FAST AND FURIOUS: Check Out The Real Illegal Street Racers Of Los Angeles | Business Insider
- I Married An Embezzler And Paid The Ultimate Price | Business Insider
- Inside The Stress Epidemic That Is Crushing College Students [INFOGRAPHIC] | Business Insider
- INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS FALL TO 340,000 | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 05/24: Foot... | StreetInsider.com