GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boeing Responds To Trump | ZeroHedge
- Google Searches For "Conservative Outreach Manager" After Failing To Elect Hillary | ZeroHedge
- France: Decomposing In Front Of Our Eyes | ZeroHedge
- WORLD ECONOMIES IN TROUBLE: Middle East Oil Exports Lower Than 40 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Longest Winning Streak For Global Stocks Since September On Monte Paschi Bailout Hopes, ECB Optimism | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 7 | ZeroHedge
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 tech gifts under $100 for everyone in your life | Business Insider
- Jeff Fisher's latest contract extends one of the more bizarre NFL coaching... | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee: How the Republican 'lie' of massive voter fraud... | Business Insider
- One of the kings of the '90s dot-com bubble now faces 20... | Business Insider
- Amazon announces two co-projects with Intel to expand Alexa... | Business Insider
- One brutal table from McKinsey shows how... | Business Insider
- A Facebook executive says fasting for 15 hours a day changed his life — here's... | Business Insider