GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Threatens Retaliation To Sanctions, Announces Support For Crimean Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Happy 5th Anniversary To The Bull Market | ZeroHedge
- Will Emerging Markets Come Back? | Financial Sense
- No Raise For You: Earnings Growth Drops To New Post-Lehman Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lufthansa's New 'Premium Economy' Class Comes With Tons Of Leg Room... | Business Insider
- JFK's New Passport Kiosks Have Drastically Cut Down On Customs... | Business Insider
- Obama Announces First Sanctions On Russians And Crimeans Involved In The Ukraine... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN SACHS ELEVATOR HAS LOST HIS BOOK DEAL | Business Insider
- Learn To Speed Read In 2 Minutes | Business Insider
- A Startup Called Rebump Has Invented A Way To Make You Hate Email Even More | Business Insider
- 10 Pieces Of Business Advice You Should Ignore | Business Insider