GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Volatility, Confusion Reign As PBoC Intervenes: Chinese Stocks Surge Then Tumble | ZeroHedge
- "The US Needs War Every 4 Years To Maintain Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Peak Desperation: China Bans Selling Of Stocks By Pension Funds | ZeroHedge
- Market Recovers; China Clown-Raped | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Derivatives Implosion Just Started in Europe | ZeroHedge
- Copper Crashes, In Danger Of Breaching 15-Year Support Level | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Euro tanks after Greece votes 'no' | Business Insider
- European stocks slide at open after Greek 'No' vote | Business Insider
- This is the man who will succeed legendary JPMorgan dealmaker Jimmy Lee as... | Business Insider
- Abby Wambach delivers incredible 7-minute monologue about her career... | Business Insider
- Europe scrambles to respond to Greek 'No' on bailout | Business Insider
- 'You don't leave the euro; it leaves you' | Business Insider
- Greek referendum: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider