GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Greece Still A Country If Someone Else Owns Its Assets? | ZeroHedge
- Two Ominous Stock Market Charts | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Unprecedented 'Mass Die Offs' As Pacific Ocean "Turning Into a Desert" Off California Coast | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street R.I.P. - The Bubble Is Dying At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
- ISIS: Mapping A Militant Expansion | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- Core Consumer Prices Jump Most Since March 2006 Thanks To Surging Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why it totally makes sense for Snapchat to invest in shopping startup Spring | Business Insider
- What selling sketches on the street for $6 taught this... | Business Insider
- See how Nike dominates the shoe industry in one chart | Business Insider
- Salvadoran 'voice of voiceless' archbishop... | Business Insider
- 18 FARC rebels killed in Colombia army air strike | Business Insider
- Norwegian gas just knocked Russia down a peg in Europe | Business Insider
- A decade ago, she joined the National Guard. Today, she's... | Business Insider