GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Being A 'Pet Rock', The Premium For Physical Bullion Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- IT’S NOT A GAME ANYMORE | iBankCoin.com
- Demand Surge and Shortages of Bullion as Stocks Fall Sharply | ZeroHedge
- BREAK SOME NECKS INTO THE BELL | iBankCoin.com
- Boeing Tests X-Box-Controlled Laser Cannon | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- Personal Spending Misses Expectations By Most Since January, Income Juiced By Government Handouts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay... | Business Insider
- South Sudan fighting persists as cease-fire approaches: UN... | Business Insider
- Bolt bids for third gold as Jamaica reaches relay final | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Turkish planes hit IS in Syria with coalition for first... | Business Insider
- Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, despite... | Business Insider
- The Latest on TV shooting: Newscast again honors pair | Business Insider