GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- I AM BEAR KILLER. I GOT BIG MAGIC | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Surge Green Year-To-Date; VIX Decoupling | ZeroHedge
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far | ZeroHedge
- Whatever You Do, Ignore These Signs | ZeroHedge
- The BoJ Jumps The Monetary Shark - Now The Machines, Madmen And Morons Are Raging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Map Shows Exactly What Obamacare Has Done To The Country | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Never Knew About Halloween | Business Insider
- Flu or Ebola? US hospitals prepare for a confusing season... | Business Insider
- How An Oil Engineer Discovered Auto-Tune And Changed The Music Industry Forever | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CELG REGN GILD BIIB TTWO CRL FLEX | TheStreet.com
- 6 Interesting Things We Learned From Entrepreneurs About Starting A Business | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com