GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Death Spiral" - Harvard Professor Predicts Up To Half Of US Universities May Fail In 15 Years | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- "Shadows Of March 2000" - Goldman On The Great Momo Crash Of 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Surge By Most In 18 Months Led By Spike In Auto Sales | ZeroHedge
- Mohamed El-Erian Quits Pimco, Becomes A Blogger | ZeroHedge
- Encouraging Washout | iBankCoin.com
- Stalking This Prey | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Americans Have Lowest Chance Of Getting... | Business Insider
- This Pregnancy App Wants To Help You Choose The Sex Of Your Unborn Baby | Business Insider
- SpaceX Launch Canceled For Today | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on Amazon, Eaton, UnderArmour | TheStreet.com
- Global Cash Transaction Volume On Payment Cards Is Growing... | Business Insider
- Startup Founder: Always Listen To Your Gut In These 2 Situations | Business Insider
- Why Boeing's 787 Is to Norwegian What Boeing's 747 Was to People Express | TheStreet.com