GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- The Stock 'Market' Just Broke Another Intriguing Record | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Internal CIA Document Admits US Drone Program “Counterproductive” … Obama Did It ANYWAY | ZeroHedge
- Someone Is Lying | ZeroHedge
- Closing a Chapter, Opening an Old One Again | iBankCoin.com
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Get Lifetime Access To More Than 5,000 Adobe Training Videos [84% Off] | Business Insider
- Dick Cheney Had A Much Different Take On The US And Torture In... | Business Insider
- Hackers May Have Planted Their 'Time Bomb' Inside Sony Months Ago... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Amazon Is Doing Free Two-Hour Delivery In NYC For Prime Subscribers | Business Insider
- A Former Seattle Seahawk Will Lead 200 Merrill Lynch Reps In San Francisco | Business Insider
- The Chief Economist Of Russia's... | Business Insider