GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 GDP Advance Estimate: A Major Downside Surprise | Financial Sense
- Crude Crashes Into Bear Market To April Doha Lows | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Slams The Fed's 'Loud Talk, No Stick' Policy | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
- Exposing Hillbama's Big Lie: The Central Issue In The U.S. Presidential Campaign | ZeroHedge
- Is The BOJ About To Overhaul Its Entire QE Program: Wall Street's Take On The "Comprehensive Assessment" Clause | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Suicide Squad' will have another big superhero cameo | Business Insider
- Shonda Rhimes explains making the Hillary Clinton DNC movie:... | Business Insider
- One of Mexico's most notorious drug lords says he... | Business Insider
- Harley-Davidson and The Cheesecake Factory reveal how bad the oil crash... | Business Insider
- A financial planner... | Business Insider
- This $270 laptop is a new contender for the best Chromebook on the market | Business Insider
- INSTANT POLL: Hillary Clinton's convention speech was more of a hit with voters than... | Business Insider