GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of US-Iran Negotiations | ZeroHedge
- The Next Empire | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- email@example.com - How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton's Secret Email Life | ZeroHedge
- I AM NO LONGER SCREWED FOR 15 YEARS | iBankCoin.com
- Playing in the Sand | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Rare 'alien of the deep' goblin shark found in... | Business Insider
- Here's why we could be at the start of a productivity boom | Business Insider
- 'Cockroach'-infested Tesco is going to sack another executive... | Business Insider
- Here's how rich you'd be if you had bet $1,000 on Warren... | Business Insider
- Think twice before you say that Earth has two moons | Business Insider