GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Settled: Central Banks Trade S&P500 Futures | ZeroHedge
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Ebola Outbreak Spreads To 6th African Nation: 20 Cases In Senegal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 9/2:... | StreetInsider.com
- Mario Draghi And The European Central Bank Can't Ignore This Chart | Business Insider
- Leave that iguana in the jungle, expert tells Costa Rica | Business Insider
- Dutch Heineken to sell Mexican package business for $1.2bn... | Business Insider
- The Truth Behind Notorious Flavor Enhancer MSG | Business Insider
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider
- Arsenal boss Wenger jumps to mis-firing Sanogo's... | Business Insider