GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Managing Director Found Dead In Apparent Kite Surfing Accident | ZeroHedge
- As Bearish Russell 2000 Bets Hit 3 Year High, Here Is How Hedge Funds Are Doing In 2014 | ZeroHedge
- BET AGAINST CARL–BLOW UP YOUR HEDGE FUND | iBankCoin.com
- The Autobiography of Kissing | Altucher Confidential
- Crises Take Longer Coming Than You Think, and Happen Much Faster Than You Thought | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- A BRieF MeSSaGe ReGaRDiNG RaCiSM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- What Is Fracking? This Simple Animation Is The Best Explanation We've... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The New NXT Cryptocurrency Has A Long Way To... | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com