GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Crude Surges Back Above $46 On Saudi Hype But Traders Pile Into Protection | ZeroHedge
- Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- Mylan Admits EpiPen Profits 60% Higher Than It Told Congress, Stock Slips | ZeroHedge
- The Unseen Revolution in Chinese Finances | Financial Sense
- The Obama Gun "Super Owner" - New Study Finds 50% Of Guns Owned By Just 3% Of Population | ZeroHedge
- "Hillary 2016" Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Packers exploited a little-known rule with an ingenious play on a... | Business Insider
- Here's what the young breakout stars of Netflix's 'Stranger... | Business Insider
- Uber and Google's Larry Page are just a few interested in vertical take-off jets | Business Insider
- Pfizer won't split in 2 (PFE) | Business Insider
- Martin Scorsese's movie that took two decades to get made will be... | Business Insider
- The Los Angeles Police Department is actively investigating Derrick Rose over sexual-... | Business Insider
- This is the best way to eat tacos — but you have to go to a parking lot in LA | Business Insider