GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As China Slaps Fees On Bitcoin Trades, Japan Monthly Volumes Soar by 8,900% | ZeroHedge
- Improving the (Mole) Economy One Broken Window at a Time | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey Warns "Every American Needs To Be Concerned Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- French Socialist Primary Winner Proposes Tax On Robots, Universal Income, Right Of Foreigners To Vote | ZeroHedge
- How The New York Times Plays With History | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns "We Are Going To Be Imposing A Very Major Border Tax", Will "Cut Regulations By 75%" | ZeroHedge
- National Park Service BTFO: Cucked Agency Ordered to Cease Using Twitter After Mocking Trump Inauguration | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Turns out your pillow may be causing your allergies | Business Insider
- Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura was killed in a car accident... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is opening itself up to more ad targeting | Business Insider
- Sprint just bought a big stake in Tidal | Business Insider
- 18 movies you need to know about this year coming out of the Sundance Film Festival... | Business Insider
- Here's what happened to sea levels the last... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek