GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Lies: Watchdog Finds Government "Greatly Exaggerated" Success In Funding Small Businesses Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Protesters Give Wednesday Deadline For Reform As Chinese Army Watches From Above | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Hammers | iBankCoin.com
- CDC Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The US, In Dallas Hospital - Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Another Small Town Throwdown | iBankCoin.com
- US Regulators Fear "Runs" From PIMCO's Systemic Risk As Outflows Soar To 12.5% Of Assets | ZeroHedge
- Ebola-Stricken West African Economies Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- First case of Ebola diagnosed in US: health officials | Business Insider
- Responsibility for Barca defeat is mine, says Enrique | Business Insider
- One Horrifying Sentence Explains Why Ebola Has Spread... | Business Insider
- A Fat Finger Error Caused $617 Billion In Share Orders In Tokyo To Be Canceled | Business Insider
- LIVE: Warren Buffett Speaks On CNBC (BRKA, BRKB, KO) | Business Insider
- The NBA Is Considering Changing Its Lottery Draft In An Effort To Curb Tanking | Business Insider
- This iPhone App Lets You Send GIFs Right From Your Keyboard | Business Insider