GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Mission Accomplished | Financial Sense
- "It Is All Rather Scary" - Chinese Debt Snowball Gaining Momentum | ZeroHedge
- Russia Retaliates: Putin Reveals Sanctions Against Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Fourth Turning - Social & Cultural Distress Dividing The Nation | ZeroHedge
- Which Assets Have Priced In A Chinese Economic Collapse? Barclays Explains | ZeroHedge
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the Autumn Statement cheat sheet — one pie chart... | Business Insider
- Fathers' rights protesters climb onto Buckingham... | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- Japan's Hanyu smashes mystical 300-point mark | Business Insider
- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider