GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Fentanyl Crisis "Is Surging, With No End In Sight" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem with Gold-Backed Currencies | Financial Sense
- Reality Catching Up With Expectations | Financial Sense
- Honesty | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Calls For 'Resistance': "We Need To Stay Engaged... I'll Be With You Every Step Of The Way" | ZeroHedge
- POWERFUL GOLD & SILVER COILED SPRINGS: Important Charts You Have To See | ZeroHedge
- CNN Responds To Being Blocked From White House Press Briefing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A man who interviewed 100 Trump supporters says the reason many Americans oppose... | Business Insider
- ACLU: Here's what you should never do if you're stopped by the police | Business Insider
- UPDATE: White House denies report that it... | Business Insider
- THE AD TECH EXPLAINER: How innovation... | Business Insider
- An unlikely French election outcome could plunge Europe into crisis | Business Insider
- These are the leading credit card processing companies (JPM, BAC, C, WFC, VNTV,... | Business Insider
- I tried the 3 most popular food subscriptions to see how they all stack up | Business Insider