GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China, India, and Japan Are Very Interested in Sri Lanka – Here’s Why | Financial Sense
- Flying Is About To Get Even More Miserable...Well, At Least For Poor People | ZeroHedge
- The Behavior of the Market Actually Has Very Little to do with Trump | Financial Sense
- Your Complete Guide To Sunday's French Presidential Elections First Round | ZeroHedge
- Bookies See Almost 90% Chance Of Macron Becoming French President | ZeroHedge
- "The Retail Bubble Has Now Burst": A Record 8,640 Stores Are Closing In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 15 highest-paying jobs in finance in the US, according to LinkedIn | Business Insider
- 40 amazing cars that dominated the 2017 Shanghai Auto Show | Business Insider
- Euro jumps 2% as Macron-Le Pen are set for French presidential... | Business Insider
- New pet owners can get everything they need in one place with this ingenious Amazon... | Business Insider
- Clinton staffers toyed with using 'because it's her turn... | Business Insider
- The 4 weirdest product pitches we didn’t write about this week | Business Insider
- The passive investing mania is undermining its most... | Business Insider