GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Long and Short of It | Financial Sense
- Sunday Morning Quote | iBankCoin.com
- Chart Of The Day: US Labor Force Declines By 25,000 In Past Year Despite 2.4 Million Rise In Employable Americans | ZeroHedge
- 401K Investors Should Move to Cash | ZeroHedge
- GDP Q3 Second Estimate Rises to 3.6% | Financial Sense
- The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class | Financial Sense
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Nobel Prize Winner: We May See Global Recession In 2014 | Business Insider
- This Guy's Supercut Of His Totally Epic Year Will Make You Wish You Took More... | Business Insider
- A Jarring Image Of The Redskins Stadium After Everyone Left At Halftime | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Best November Ever | TheStreet.com