GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ottawa Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Zehaf Bibeau, Whose Passport Was Recently Seized | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Caterpillar Just Blew Away Q3 Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Cleric Blasts Twitter As "Source Of All Evil" As Riyal Slides To Lowest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- Despite WHO's Confidence, Mali Becomes 6th West African Nation With Ebola | ZeroHedge
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lockheed and Pentagon Reach $4 Billion Deal on F-35 Fighter Jets | TheStreet.com
- UK GDP Comes In Right In Line With Expectations | Business Insider
- The 4 Most Common Negotiation Mistakes — And How To Avoid Them | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell Reveals The Personality Trait That's Made Him So Successful... | Business Insider
- SODASTREAM IS GOING BANANAS (SODA, PEP) | Business Insider
- Hazmat Suit Maker Shares Are Going Wild Again (LAKE) | Business Insider
- US airline profits lift on cheaper fuel, strong demand | Business Insider