GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Presenting The Most Overvalued Housing Market In The World In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Europe Has A "Severe Case Of Low-Flation", Goldman Says | ZeroHedge
- Dear CFTC, The Market Is Still Broken | ZeroHedge
- Ahoy, Polloi | Financial Sense
- "$12 By '20": Democrats Seek 70% Increase In Minimum Wage | ZeroHedge
- No Steep Decline in U.S Oil Production Expected Anytime Soon | Financial Sense
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Legendary investor Ben Horowitz on how an ‘accidental’ investment... | Business Insider
- Americans stream away in shifting TV landscape | Business Insider
- People are dishing on Twitter about how much money they make | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- 19 reasons why you should book your next trip to Milan | Business Insider
- Manny Pacquiao turned down $40 million from Floyd Mayweather in 2012,... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com