GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
- Is the Derivatives Market About to Implode the Big Banks Again? | ZeroHedge
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: April Real Retail Sales Up 0.8% | Financial Sense
- In Today's Layoff News: Microsoft Fires 1,850; Intel Cuts 350; Shell Terminating 2,200 | ZeroHedge
- Here's The Full List Of Organizations That Paid Hillary Clinton From 2013-2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This new $70 device might be one of the best products of the year | Business Insider
- This salad chain banned Sriracha and bacon for a ridiculous reason — and... | Business Insider
- Scientists say men with one intriguing characteristic... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio had 2 amazing tweets poking fun at his 2016 run | Business Insider
- Here's why fixing Deutsche Bank is one of the toughest jobs in... | Business Insider
- How I built a 6-figure business while... | Business Insider
- Russia just one-upped the Saudis in China — again | Business Insider