GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- New Technology Could End The Debate Over Pipeline Safety | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- This Has Never Happened Before | ZeroHedge
- GDP 'Good News' Sparks Bond Buying & Stock Selling, Treasury Curve Crumbles Further | ZeroHedge
- Abegeddon: Household Spending Re-Collapses As Japanese Unemployment Jumps To 9-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Can A National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Quora Turned Into Something Its Cofounders Didn't Expect | Business Insider
- Here's What Radical Islam Looks Like In The UK | Business Insider
- 30 Award-Winning Photos Of Nature Taken By Scientists | Business Insider
- Nintendo Announces Redesigned 3DS Consoles | Business Insider
- There Are Tiny Mites Crawling All Over Your Face | Business Insider
- Apple Is Building A Massive Stage For The iPhone 6 Event (AAPL... | Business Insider
- A Key Part Of The Economic Recovery Everyone's Been Waiting For Is Finally Happening | Business Insider