GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunning Maps Depict Collapse Of Obamacare "Coverage" In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Pensions, Oy Vey | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Professor Demands Ban On $20, $50, $100 Bills | ZeroHedge
- $oRo$ (PART II) | ZeroHedge
- "I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This Before" - The Housing Markets In The Hamptons, Aspen And Miami Are All Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Close All Mosques, Ban Koran; Poll-Leading Dutch 'Freedom' Party Unveils De-Islamization Manifesto | ZeroHedge
- New Lidar Chips for Self-Driving Vehicles Are Smaller Than a Dime, Cost $10 to Manufacture | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 podcasts that could radically change your commute for the... | Business Insider
- Here are the most popular New York City neighborhoods for new graduates | Business Insider
- The science behind reality TV's new 'naked dating' show | Business Insider
- The Bank of Japan is worried about a stock market crash | Business Insider
- China's in the hot seat on 2 major foreign-policy issues | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here’s a simple no-weights workout that could... | Business Insider