GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Boots On The Ground In Ukraine: "I Needed To See This For Myself" | ZeroHedge
- Chart(s) Of The Day: A Decade Of GDP Revisions | ZeroHedge
- President Obama To Explain How These New-New Sanctions Will Really Make Putin Mad - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? | FundMyMutualFund
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- Why China Couldn't Care Less About Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- ADP Tumbles From June Exuberance, Misses 3rd Of Last 4 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Reasons Why Zhou Yongkang's Arrest Is Good For China | Business Insider
- Misfiring at Earnings Time? Sturm Ruger Is the Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know As Asian Markets Open | Business Insider
- 14 Photos Of The Crazy Flood That Soaked UCLA | Business Insider
- Poker Player Gets Knocked Out Of A $1-Million Tournament With An Unreal Bad Beat | Business Insider
- Steven Cohen's Still Got It | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Should Be On Every Trader's Mind (DIA, SPX, SPY... | Business Insider