GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Media-crity (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- Gold - Watch the €1000 Level | Financial Sense
- Clarke and Dawe on Quantitative Easing | iBankCoin.com
- Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways | ZeroHedge
- Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Many As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon | ZeroHedge
- This Pension Fund Is Daytrading Your Retirement Funds, With Up To 500% Leverage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alibaba Gains 38% On First Day Of Trading (BABA, YHOO) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Firefighter Dies After Being Shocked By A Power Line During The Ice Bucket... | Business Insider
- How Dying Retailers Like Sears Are Trying to Stay Alive | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 9/... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Hootsuite's CEO Wants Employees To Sleep At Work | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 9/22: AutoZone (AZO), Ascena... | StreetInsider.com