GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Are Central Banks Terrified of Debt Restructuring? | ZeroHedge
- The Wreck Of The Monetary Hesperus | ZeroHedge
- IQaMaT AL-DeMPSeY... | ZeroHedge
- Alexis Tsipras Most Outrageous Outburst Yet? | ZeroHedge
- The Mexican Peso & Brazilian Real Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Germany Is Officially Back In Deflation: Stocks Slide | ZeroHedge
- Greece Slams EU Bailout-ers: "We Don't Want The $7 Billion, We Want To Rethink The Whole Program" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Stunning Photos Show Why California Has The Best Movie Theaters | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Employment Cost Index... | Business Insider
- Here's why one company bans meetings every Wednesday morning | Business Insider
- How an obscure beef jerky company was acquired by Hershey | Business Insider
- Three Chad soldiers, 123 Boko Haram militants killed... | Business Insider
- How To Write Emails That Get Replies From Extremely Busy People | Business Insider