GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Folks Who Know the Most About Their Firms… and the Economy… Are Selling the Farm | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When 30,000 People Run The Beijing "Airpocalypse" Marathon In "Hazardous" Smog | ZeroHedge
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- Mind "The Asian Dollar Short" - Another Ticking Time Bomb Gifted By The Central Banks | ZeroHedge
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Runners wear masks as smog hits Beijing marathon | Business Insider
- Novelty Glasses Entrepreneurs Get Laughed At, But Still Land A $300,000 Investment On... | Business Insider
- With new entrants, streaming TV sees watershed moment | Business Insider
- Why Ultimate Frisbee Is So Popular In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- KKR Looks to Get More Bang for Its Buck in Strategy Shift | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch A Mountain-Sized Comet Zip By Mars During A Once-In-A-Million-Years Event... | Business Insider