GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Abenomics Fails Miserably As Japan's Workers "Get Nothing" In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- QUeeR BY BeN... | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Don't Show Wolfgang Schaeuble This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Peter Pan(ic) Policy Plunges USDJPY To 17-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Crude Confused After API Reports Across-The-Board Inventory Builds | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Singing one of the most popular songs in history could have... | Business Insider
- These are today's best deals from around the web | Business Insider
- The Broncos will be in a tough position if Peyton... | Business Insider
- Report: New York Knicks fire head coach Derek Fisher | Business Insider
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a Politics Reporter | Business Insider
- Text this number to get a free Chipotle burrito | Business Insider
- Zac Efron and Anna Kendrick are in a hilarious trailer for... | Business Insider