GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Capturing the Morning Market View from Afar | iBankCoin.com
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: April 22 | ZeroHedge
- S&P, Dow Jump To Green For April | ZeroHedge
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Researchers Determined The 10 Funniest Cities In America | Business Insider
- The Man Who Helped Expose One Of The Biggest Controversies In Silicon Valley Was... | Business Insider
- GoPro's Billionaire CEO Shares This Awesome Advice For Success: 'You Are... | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Apple's Payment Plans — Square... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Having One Credit Card Is A Terrible Idea | Business Insider
- What 9 Highly Successful People Wish They Knew Before Starting Their First Jobs | Business Insider
- Guy Named In Newsweek Story As Bitcoin Creator Pops Up In Video Denying Its Him | Business Insider