GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Comes France: Right-Wing Leader Marine Le Pen Demands Central Bank Repatriate French Gold | ZeroHedge
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Another Keynesian Debt Boondoggle: How Brussels Plans To Turn $26 Billion Into $390 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- How The World's Most Leveraged Hedge Fund Got Away With Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Mistral Warship Fiasco Reflects France... | Business Insider
- The Average University Of Texas Football Player Is Worth $605,000 | Business Insider
- UK police chief claims '4 or 5' terror plots foiled | Business Insider
- The FAA's New Drone Proposal Would Be Bad News For Amazon And Google (GOOG, AMZN) | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising Today | Business Insider
- GUNDLACH: Tesla Could Change Society (TSLA, SCTY) | Business Insider
- 9 Books That Will Help You Find Work You Love | Business Insider