GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexistential Bloodbath - Dow Crashes 600 Points As Vol Explodes | ZeroHedge
- We Like Valeant Pharmaceuticals for a Trade (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Omitted One Key Email From The State Department Review | ZeroHedge
- Why America Is Likely to Remain a Global Superpower | Financial Sense
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Iraq has retaken all of Fallujah from ISIS | Business Insider
- Former Bush... | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- This is how much money you lose going to work each month | Business Insider
- The secret to consuming 5 hot dogs in under a minute: Water | Business Insider
- Three ways the Brexit vote affects you | Business Insider