GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Microsoft Outlook Hit By Another Global Service Outage | ZeroHedge
- THe CaSTaWaY... | ZeroHedge
- This New Bubble Is Even Bigger Than The Subprime Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Gorsuch Takes The Stand As Republican Threat Of "Nuclear Option" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Banks Slash Loan Books While Equities Hover Near All-Time Highs; Someone Is Massively Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- 9 Years Later... Greece Is Still In A Debt Crisis! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- These are the worst freeway interchanges in Los Angeles | Business Insider
- This is the biggest mistake you can make when dressing 'business casual' | Business Insider
- Disney made a lot of changes in its new 'Beauty and the Beast' — here are 9 of the biggest... | Business Insider
- Investors haven't... | Business Insider
- Augmented reality will become a $50 billion business in 5 years, analysts say | Business Insider
- THE FULLY AUTONOMOUS CAR UPDATE: How self-driving cars are poised to move into the mainstream and upend the automotive... | Business Insider