GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- "We Are Disappointed" - Goldman Removes Apple From "Conviction Buy" List, Cuts Price Target From $155 To $136 | ZeroHedge
- "We All Work As A Team" - Millennials Explain How It's Going Living 'Rent-Free' At Home | ZeroHedge
- Trump To Get More Primary Votes Than Anyone In History | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Dollar Plunges As Inflation Slumps To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Silver, More Rare Than the Market Understands | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is how Taco Bell, Starbucks, and other fast-food chains are... | Business Insider
- Programmatic prices are likely to rise | Business Insider
- The reason billionaire John Paul DeJoria started wearing his... | Business Insider
- How famous athletes like Rob Gronkowski and D'... | Business Insider
- Millennial dads are the future of retail | Business Insider
- LinkedIn soars on earnings beat | Business Insider
- High school basketball player accused of being 29 years old says he did not know... | Business Insider