GTA V releases 3 New Screenshots
Take-Two (TTWO) the company behind Rockstar's GTA V isn't doing much on the news, but its not losing. TTWO shares are up 1% today $10.18.
GameInformer.com has the three new screenshots from GTA V. It appears the Cheetah sports car makes a return, recall its arrival back in GTA III. Here's a link to the new pictures.
Still no word on when GTA V will be available for the masses, the buzz is sometime in 2013.
Take-Two shares have recovered since the start of the month, but they are a long way from 12 month high of $16.99.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
- Eurasian Pivot? Moscow Expects "Progress" From Tsipras Visit | ZeroHedge
- Will Germany Build the Next Silicon Valley? | Financial Sense
- A Tale Of Two Streets: Main Street Lagging, Wall Street Booming | ZeroHedge
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amanda Knox's legal nightmare exposed the utter insanity of Italy's justice... | Business Insider
- 8 Mother's Day gifts that any mom would want this year [up to 63% off] | Business Insider
- Wage disparities are leveling off | Business Insider
- Boeing has patented a 'Star Wars'-style force field | Business Insider
- 15 stunning entries from Smithsonian Magazine's annual photo contest... | Business Insider
- Brazil uncovers multibillion-dollar tax fraud | Business Insider
- How Margot Robbie went from Aussie soap-opera star to blockbuster bombshell | Business Insider