5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Leading Employment Indicators Suggest Higher Highs Into the Fall | Financial Sense
- Silver Bulls Head Out for a Sunday Drive | iBankCoin.com
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? | ZeroHedge
- Fishing Out These Three Small Cap Plays Off Everyone’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Adding Insult To Injury, South African Gold Mining Union Demands Up To 60% Wage Hikes | ZeroHedge
- Class of 2013: The Most Indebted Ever | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 Actors Who Have Said They Hate Their Own Movies | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The World's Coolest And Most Romantic Hotel Bathtubs | Business Insider
- Someone In Southern California Won $59,000 By Losing This Incredible Hand Of Poker Last Night | Business Insider
- Stocks Drop as Weak Economic Data Heightens Investor Concerns | TheStreet.com
- Here's Steve Jobs Giving The Best Advice On How... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek