5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- May Consumer Spending Has Biggest Annual Drop Since Great Financial Crisis, Gallup Survey Finds | ZeroHedge
- Could Middle East Switch From Oil to Renewable Superpower? | Financial Sense
- How Wall Street Helps US Oil Producers Extend-And-Pretend | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Goes Biking In France, Hits Curb, Breaks Leg; Will Fly Back To US In "Specially Outfitted Aircraft" | ZeroHedge
- Liberation Is Unprofitable | ZeroHedge
- Five Reasons Why America Is Done | ZeroHedge
- SmartKnowledgeU Podcast #10: Free Your Mind | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out all these Silicon Valley startups obsessed with replacing their moms... | Business Insider
- Why 6 people have spent nearly 8 months locked inside a dome on top of a... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Report: US prosecutors believe FIFA president's top... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 16 things successful people do on Monday mornings | Business Insider
- Plus500 is being sold to online gaming company Playtech at a fire sale price... | Business Insider