5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- High-Yield Bonds "Extremely Overvalued" For Longest Period Ever | ZeroHedge
- Monday Night Chart Surfing | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Desperate To Put Ukraine In Rearview Mirror But More Russian Sanctions Loom | ZeroHedge
- Chile con Bottom Recipe | iBankCoin.com
- The Future Is Smaller - That's The Only Way This Works | ZeroHedge
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- S&P 500 AT ALL-TIME HIGH (SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA, PBYI, DOW, PEP, BA, BIIB) | Business Insider
- Now California Might Get Tesla's Gigafactory After All (TSLA) | Business Insider
- MCDONALD'S SALES AND EARNINGS MISS (MCD) | Business Insider
- William Shatner Reviewed Facebook's App For Celebrities And He's Not... | Business Insider
- How One Man Earns Up To $1,000 A Week By Standing In Line | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY, HERBALIFE SURGES, S&P TOUCHES ALL-TIME HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek