5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Bianco Warns "The Risk Of An 'Accident' Is Very High" | ZeroHedge
- "Peak Oil Demand" - The Collapse Of The Old Oil Order | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Set To Pump Even More Oil In April As Saudi Arabia Boosts Exports To Near-Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
- China "Wealth Manager" Disappears With $154 Million | ZeroHedge
- The Placebo Effect | Financial Sense
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- BiLDeRBeRG NeWS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US just had its first Zika death | Business Insider
- This health-conscious fast-food chain is challenging McDonald's to be healthier... | Business Insider
- Google has appointed its first hardware czar (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- There are 2 things the Fed is wrong about | Business Insider
- Drake hinted he might have an album with Kanye West coming | Business Insider
- Scientists have solved an ancient Peruvian mystery from... | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider