5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- Oil Dinosaurs Face Extinction: State Oil Companies And The Meteor-Strike Of Low Oil Prices | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: The ABC's Of The ECB's QE | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Hitler Realizes He Was Short Swiss Francs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Rio De Janeiro Is Breaking One Big... | Business Insider
- Here Are Bank of England Governor Mark Carney's 3 Biggest Fears For The UK... | Business Insider
- DOW FALLS 140, UPS GETS CRUSHED: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, USO... | Business Insider
- REDEMPTION! This 29-Year-Old Is Worth Over $94 Million After (Finally) Taking His... | Business Insider
- ECB Board Member Explains Why Europe Embarked On Its Massive... | Business Insider
- Office For Windows 10 Is Going To Have A Ton Of 'Touch' Functionality... | Business Insider