5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Set For Bigger Drop As Historic Gasoline Glut Forces Early Switch To Winter Blends | ZeroHedge
- DNC Chairwoman "Quarantined" From Convention After Sanders Demands "Someone Be Held Accountable" For Emails | ZeroHedge
- Was Trump Right? Leaked DNC Email Shines Unexpected Light On Cruz's "Militant" Father | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Democrats Accuse Russia Of Hacking DNC Server To Help Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- Wasserman Schultz: "I Am Not Going To Gavel In The Convention" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CEO: Here's 'the biggest mistake you can make as... | Business Insider
- How to extend the warranty on your smartphone or laptop from 1 to 2... | Business Insider
- Unfinished rigs are threatening oil prices | Business Insider
- Consumer Reports doesn't fool around when it tests cars | Business Insider
- A massive Sand fire has burned 33,000 acres near Los Angeles | Business Insider
- The 10 best ice cream shops in the nation make some wildly creative flavors | Business Insider
- Former Abercrombie & Fitch worker is suing the brand for $35... | Business Insider