5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- If You Work Here, Quit Before You Are Fired: The 20 Largest US Layoff Announcements Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- VIX "Fat Finger" Flash Crash Runs S&P Green Stops | ZeroHedge
- "They're Hopping Mad In The US And Saudi Arabia": Russian Strikes In Syria Spark Epic Western Media Propaganda Blitz | ZeroHedge
- Airstrikes By U.S. Ally Have Killed 500 Children Since March | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
- Participation Rate Crashes To October 1977 Level: Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar By 579,000 To Record 94.6 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Playoff pulse: Alabama not fading away; Ohio State escapes... | Business Insider
- No. 2 Michigan State holds off Purdue 24-21 | Business Insider
- A classic Wall Street TV show is getting closer to its former glory | Business Insider
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman in Oregon town | Business Insider
- Russell, Linwood lead No. 5 Baylor past Texas Tech 63-35 | Business Insider
- Smaller-weapons pullback begins in Ukraine | Business Insider
- Marte's homer in 12th inning lifts Pirates over Reds 6-... | Business Insider