5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putting The Fallacy Of QE Into Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Which Director Are Politicians Listening To About Ebola? | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
- Thank You US Taxpayers: Russia-Ukraine Agree Terms On Gas-Supply Through March | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- The Horse Is Loose Again: Fiat To Spin-Off Ferrari | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- With Rose blooming, Bulls open NBA season with emphatic... | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Never Knew About Halloween | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Taiwan tycoon faces more charges in food safety scandal | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: Here's The One Thing That Will Guarantee A Hillary Clinton Victory | Business Insider
- Big, Beautiful Photos Of Google's Gigantic New Phone, The Nexus 6 (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Wawrinka and Raonic advance at Paris Masters | Business Insider