5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lucid Dreaming! | Financial Sense
- Buy The Drip: Thousands Of Gallons Of Oil Spill Into Ohio River Upstream Of Cincinnati | ZeroHedge
- About to Put Some Money to Work | iBankCoin.com
- Rocky Mountain High | ZeroHedge
- Top Pick(s) This Week | iBankCoin.com
- THe LiBeRaToR... | ZeroHedge
- While "A" Bottom Is In, Is It "THE" Bottom? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Suggests Indictment May Be Designed To Derail His National Ambitions | Business Insider
- Why Urban Outfitters Doesn't Want To Be A Teen Brand | Business Insider
- This Excel Trick Will Save You A Ton Of Time When Updating Charts | Business Insider
- Uber Hires The Guy Who Led Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign To Victory | Business Insider
- 16 Pulitzer Prize-Winning Photos That Shocked The World | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider