5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Neo-Nazi Party Trial Begins On Hitler's Birthday; Supporters Attack Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- THe SHiLL ON THe CiTaDeL... | ZeroHedge
- TIS A Sore Point On An Otherwise Clean Day | iBankCoin.com
- You Think Your Job Is Bad | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Just Another Manic Panic-Buying Monday In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- The History of 4/20 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 famous founders talk about leaving their own companies | Business Insider
- IBM: We are KILLING it in our hottest, most important markets (IBM) | Business Insider
- Mark Hamill found out the name of the new 'Star Wars'... | Business Insider
- Nadal targets further improvement in Barcelona | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Mind training as effective as anti-depressants | Business Insider
- HBO just picked up Vimeo's original series about pot dealers | Business Insider