5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On The Taper Timing, It's The WSJ vs The NYT | ZeroHedge
- Macro Myopia and Preview of the Week's Highlights | ZeroHedge
- The Midas Formula | iBankCoin.com
- Front Running Pathetically Stupid Hedge Fund Managers | iBankCoin.com
- Great Graphic: Eurozone Output PMI and GDP | Financial Sense
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
- Stand Aside on Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today | TheStreet.com
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive Tremendous... | Business Insider
- Meet The Startup That's Going To Make Eggs (Yes, Eggs) Obsolete | Business Insider
- Apple, China Mobile Deal Close, But Not Done (Update 2) | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Home Page Is A Tribute To Nelson Mandela | Business Insider
- 18-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Invents A New Way To Throw A Football, Wins $... | Business Insider
- Florida State Is A Big Favorite Over Auburn In The National Title Game... | Business Insider