5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mizuho CEO Warns Japan Sales Tax Delay Is "Admission Abenomics Has Failed" | ZeroHedge
- UK To Stockpile Tanks, Heavy Equipment Close To Russia's Border | ZeroHedge
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Obama Speaks At Arlington National Cemetery - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The New Battle Of Britain | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 31, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Source of Failure: We Optimize What We Measure | ZeroHedge
- The Solar Story Is Just Getting Started | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one ingredient you should add to your marinating process — and you... | Business Insider
- A new photo of a Japanese journalist held hostage... | Business Insider
- Bartenders are winning Cuba's embrace of... | Business Insider
- Make the most of your iPhone’s limited storage with this clever flash drive | Business Insider
- This is how to avoid the worst seat on the plane | Business Insider
- 'I really think they had no choice': Donald Trump speaks out on gorilla... | Business Insider
- We did a blind taste test of wings from... | Business Insider