5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Party's Over? Bonds, Stocks, Dollar Dive As VIX Jumps Most In A Month | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Catalysts for Higher Global Bond Yields | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan Tells Investors: Ignore Mainstream Media | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- "Strike Three" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Developers Rethink U.S. Real Estate Projects: "I See Danger...U.S. Real Estate Is Peaking" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE ON-DEMAND MEAL DELIVERY REPORT: Sizing the market,... | Business Insider
- Pharma CEOs got into a heated debate over why people hate the... | Business Insider
- 5 accessories that will help you get the most out of your Kindle | Business Insider
- The IRS is threatening to tear down Bitcoin's veil of privacy | Business Insider
- There are a ton of secret settings only Google Chrome... | Business Insider
- American natural gas producers are taking the fight to OPEC | Business Insider
- The United States received failing scores... | Business Insider