5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt Drifts Higher | Financial Sense
- ECB Releases Full Details Of Its "Private QE" Program | ZeroHedge
- The Ethics Of Disease Control | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Kenya: The Next Big Oil Exporter | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Asks: "Are We Understanding More About How Addicted Markets Have Been To QE" | ZeroHedge
- "Smarter People Get That Respectable People Have To Run The System" | ZeroHedge
- American Ebola News Wrap: Up To 80 Potential Cases In Texas, 1 In Hawaii | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- The Bidding For The 2022 Olympics Is A Disaster Because Everyone Figured Out That Hosting Is... | Business Insider
- There's a TV Commercial For Marijuana In Oregon Now | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Here's The Evidence That Google's Search Results Are Horribly... | Business Insider
- Inside The Dangerous Underground World Of Bounty Hunters... | Business Insider