5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The PetroYuan Cometh: China Docks Navy Destroyer In Iran's Strait Of Hormuz Port | ZeroHedge
- HoNK To THe CHieF... | ZeroHedge
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- Fed Expected to Clarify Course | Financial Sense
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/20/14 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Panic When An Airliner Loses An Engine In Flight... | Business Insider
- 7 Stats We Just Learned About Same-Sex Couples | Business Insider
- Afghan 'unity government' deal to be signed Sunday | Business Insider
- Why GT Advanced Technology's Decline Is as Clear as Sapphire Glass | TheStreet.com
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Yahoo!'s Alibaba Cash Could Trigger a Buying Binge in Tech | TheStreet.com
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider