5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- CIA Warned Obama that Funding Rebels Doesn’t Work … But Obama Decided to Fund Syrian Rebels ANYWAY For Cynical Political Gain | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Funds Have Worst Week Since 2011: Here Are The Best And Worst Performers In October And 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Latest Speech About The Economic "Recovery" Results In Mass Audience Exodus | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Says iCloud Servers Haven't Been Compromised Following... | Business Insider
- Derrick Rose Made The Entire Cavs Defense Look Silly | Business Insider
- Singer James Blunt Calls 'You're Beautiful,' The... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Lady Gaga Reportedly Dropped $23 Million On This Insane Malibu Mansion With A Secret... | Business Insider
- The Premarket Rally Is GONE | Business Insider
- Investors Are Eyeing to Buy Reebok From Adidas For $2 billion... | Business Insider