5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- F-15s Cause Sonic Boom Over Palm Beach In Scramble To Intercept Unresponsive Aircraft | ZeroHedge
- The Markets Are Misreading What Trump Can and Cannot Do... BIG LEAGUE | ZeroHedge
- The Cancer Of War: U.S. Admits To Using Radioactive Munitions In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- WaR MoNGeRS... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 21 best science movies and shows streaming on Netflix that will... | Business Insider
- The FBI is pursuing 3 separate probes into Russian... | Business Insider
- This gif shows all of the US presidents in order of height | Business Insider
- BAML: Investors around the world are freaking out about Trump's... | Business Insider
- Most vitamins are useless, but there's one you could probably use | Business Insider
- The Russians are turning on Trump | Business Insider
- Italy's Renzi resigns as party chief | Business Insider