5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UMich Confidence Misses By Most In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- Big Banks Take Huge Stakes In Aluminum, Petroleum and Other Physical Markets ... Then Manipulate Their Prices | ZeroHedge
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- The Sellside Chimes In On The Crude Crush: "This Will Reverberate For Years" | ZeroHedge
- This Country Will Be The Next Zimbabwe... | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- "It's All Good, Right?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HP Earnings to Be Overshadowed by Split: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Former Teammate Has A Theory On Why RG3 Has Been So Bad, And It Could End His Career | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- How 4 Minutes Of CGI Dinosaurs In ‘Jurassic Park’ Took A Year To Make | Business Insider
- Check Out The Cast of Star Wars VII During A Script Read-Through... | Business Insider
- Sainsbury's Is Doing Black Friday... | Business Insider
- Russian Oil Tycoon: US Shale Boom Is 'On-Par' With Dot-Com... | Business Insider