5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Repeal, Don't Reform The IMF" Ron Paul Rages | ZeroHedge
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
- The Middle Eastern Balance of Power Matures | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
- Wages & Lowflation (Or Why Rick Santelli Is Right) | ZeroHedge
- Marxist Group Takes Turkish Prosecutor Hostage, Posts Pictures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside Facebook's futuristic new campus | Business Insider
- China PMI rebounds in March to 50.1 | Business Insider
- Apple wants you to be able to unlock your iPhone with a selfie... | Business Insider
- EU official: Nuclear deal with Iran may spur proxy wars | Business Insider
- No one understands you — Here's what you can do about it | Business Insider
- Harry Reid's team is mocking the conspiracy theories about his... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse lands in China after 20-hour flight... | Business Insider