5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Strategy is Simple | iBankCoin.com
- Algos Getting Concerned Low Volume Levitation May Not Work Today | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $SPLK | iBankCoin.com
- Organizing Some Morning Strategy | iBankCoin.com
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- Netflix Rises On EPS And Intl Sub Beat, In-Line Revenues, And Domestic Subs Miss; Price Increase | ZeroHedge
- Who is Playing for a House of Cards? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bridgegate Investigator Says It's About More Than Finding 'A Smoking Gun... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The 9 Silliest Photos Of President Obama At Today's Easter Egg Roll | Business Insider
- NEW HOME SALES PLUNGE | Business Insider
- 5 Things Successful Public Speakers Never Say | Business Insider
- Brittney Griner Makes 12 Times As Much Money Playing Basketball In China | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com