5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe’s Survival Depends on Debt Restructuring, Not Growth | Financial Sense
- World's Largest Container-Shipper Warns Global Trade Is Slowing Down | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Failing To Deliver On Our Obligations As Americans" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 2 | ZeroHedge
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- Seasonal Trends for the Month of March | iBankCoin.com
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A rogue doctor saved a potential miracle drug by storing samples in his... | Business Insider
- Latvian MEP says barred from entering Russia for... | Business Insider
- League Cup win at Wembley leaves Mourinho feeling... | Business Insider
- HTC's new phone is just as pretty as the last | Business Insider
- Spanish PM hits back at Greece's Tsipras in austerity... | Business Insider
- What it's like to ride 'the Train of Death... | Business Insider
- China's wealthiest to take part in key political... | Business Insider