5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- Violence Erupts In Turkey After Prominent Lawyer Is Assassinated On Live TV | ZeroHedge
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- How Refugees Are Admitted Into The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Pension Fund Suffers $64 Billion Loss After Doubling Down On Stocks | ZeroHedge
- As Market Awaits "Santa" Draghi, The ECB Is "Chasing Its Own Tail" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Assad says enemies boosting his opponents | Business Insider
- LeBron James is bringing back short basketball shorts, and he has a fascinating reason why | Business Insider
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new infrastructure... | Business Insider
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 | Business Insider
- Britain is learning to love debt again — and the Bank of England is... | Business Insider
- Bindi Irwin says legal issues with her ~$360,000 'Dancing... | Business Insider
- Belgian scheme tries to nip radicalisation in the bud | Business Insider