5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- New York, New Jersey Begin Mandatory Quarantines In Ebola Response | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
- The Canadian Patriot Act Arrives: Ottawa To Give Security Agencies More "Detention And Surveillance" Powers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Several Reported Injured After A Shooting At A High School In... | Business Insider
- The First 'Batman V Superman' Trailer Could Be Coming Soon | Business Insider
- A Newly Declassified CIA Paper Details A Tense Subplot In The Cold War Arms... | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Amazon Is Taking A Beating This Morning (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Use These Tips To Be Happier At Work | Business Insider