5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Risk On, Regardless | Financial Sense
- Mark Douglas: Mind Over Market | iBankCoin.com
- The Secret World Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- What Happened To The Middle Class? The Infographic | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Tanks Stopped By Unarmed Woman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama Just Signed A Ted Cruz Bill Into Law | Business Insider
- Payment Apps Are Quickly Changing How We Transfer Money To Each Other, And Around... | Business Insider
- These Scientists Made This Music Track Way Cooler... | Business Insider
- Watch This Bald Man Grow Hair In A Matter Of Seconds | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy A Lakefront Mansion On Tahoe's 'Billionaires Row... | Business Insider
- Syrian Rebels Are Being Armed With US-Made Anti-Tank Missiles | Business Insider
- Why Humans Evolved To Like Alcohol | Business Insider