5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Have Our Forecasts Played Out This Year? | Financial Sense
- European Consumer Confidence Tumbles To 9 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Futures Soar On Surprise Chinese Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Misses By Most On Record, Lowest Since January | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- 3 Of The 10 Largest Economies In The World Have Already Fallen Into Recession – Is The U.S. Next? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tops $1200 As China Cuts, Draghi Jawbones | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jihadists launch major attack on Iraq's Ramadi | Business Insider
- Apple to Xiaomi: Talk Is Cheap (AAPL, SSNLF) | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Wright leads Australian Masters, Scott trails by six | Business Insider
- Ocado Is On A Tear As Investors Figure Out That Analysts Have... | Business Insider
- Uber Is Looking To Hire An Opposition Researcher Who Can 'Weaponize... | Business Insider
- Someone Invented A Watch That Can Shoot Real Lasers — And You Need To See It In Action To Believe It | Business Insider