5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Billionaire Slashes Asking Price For Beverly Hills Mega- Mansion By A Third, Or $66 Million | ZeroHedge
- Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms It Met With Trump's Son-In-Law | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Trump Son-In-Law Kushner To Testify On Russia Ties | ZeroHedge
- This Map Explains The Roots Of France's Growing Nationalism | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Blasts AP's "Malicious Lies" Over Manafort Accusations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The 12 jobs most at risk of being replaced by robots | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Drake just broke his most impressive record yet | Business Insider
- Aaron Sorkin just found out Hollywood has a diversity problem, and people are torching him | Business Insider
- Google wanted to buy this startup that makes fake meat — here's why the CEO will never sell | Business Insider
- Howard University is opening a campus at Google headquarters to get more black engineers in tech (GOOG) | Business Insider