5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mark Carney Speaks, Says BOE Will Likely Ease Monetary Policy Over The Summer - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Judicial Watch Demands DOJ Inspector General Probe Into "Scandalous" Lynch-Clinton Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Teachers Unions Vs Hedge Funds: The Battle Over Billions | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Is What Happens When the Pie Is Shrinking | Financial Sense
- Geert Wilders Warns "Dangerously Blind" Western Governments: "Beware Islamization, Stand For Freedom!" | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
- Busted Lambo Driver To Cop: "My Shoes Are Worth More Than Your Wages" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what Marissa Mayer told upset investors... | Business Insider
- Online retailers are struggling to get shoppers to come... | Business Insider
- Slovakian PM: Brussels needs to start listening to smaller... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is considering Newt Gingrich and Chris Christie as possible running... | Business Insider
- 58% of student-loan borrowers would talk to Comcast customer service... | Business Insider
- Airbnb is a 'cautionary tale' on how... | Business Insider
- These maps show how dangerous illegal drugs flow around the globe | Business Insider