5 Heat Wave Stocks for Summer 2012
Which stocks are going to benefit the most from the summer 2012 heat wave? That would be shares of AAON, Inc. (AAON), EnerNOC, Inc. (PENOC), Genon Energy Inc. (GEN), FirstEnergy Corp. (FE), and Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG).
Utilities on the East Coast and air conditioning specialists like AAON Inc. (AAON) are going to rake in the cash thanks to record high temperatures. Its why Mastery believes this sector and these stocks mentioned are worth a look to cash in on the craze. The East coast has lost power and needs these utilities to kick in the AC so everyone can stay cool. The summer heat is just getting started and most of these stocks pay a dividend.
All of these stocks are under watch by traders and expect them to trade with the headlines. Hang in there East coast, cool cash makes everything better.
Here are the tickers for your cut & paste convenience: AAON, ENOC, GEN, FE, PEG (see charts below the youtube video)
Here the best of Arnold's terrible puns from his role as Mr. Freeze, enjoy.
5 HEAT WAVE STOCKS FOR SUMMER 2012
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Unveils The "Bogey" For NIRP In The US | ZeroHedge
- Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Gold Spikes To 8-Month Highs, Silver Breaks Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- Forget Zika, This Is America's Real Threat | ZeroHedge
- If Knowledge Is Power, Is It Also Wealth? | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yield Curve Crashes To 8-Year Lows, Financials Follow | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'I practically fell out of my chair': Bill Clinton unleashes stinging... | Business Insider
- Harvard has seen a surge in... | Business Insider
- This Aston Martin was so good we actually wanted to buy one | Business Insider
- Robots will eliminate more than 5 million jobs in the next 5 years | Business Insider
- New Zenefits CEO has harsh words for employees: 'Our culture and tone have... | Business Insider
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL in the 1980s | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders just gave a rousing speech after his dominant win in New... | Business Insider