Intel Shares Hit New Low (INTC)
Yet another dismal day for stocks as Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) hit $17.60 a share, a new 52-week low for the company. Intel shares have fallen 25% since April and its hard to believe its now trading dirt cheap with a P/E Ratio of 10.8 and EPS of 1.67.
But where are the buyers, has Wall Street lost faith in the chip giant despite it reporting its best quarter ever with $2.9 billion in profit?
This month Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) just got even bigger, they will soon own McAfee, Inc. (NYSE:MFE). McAfee has some 6,100 employees, and saw $2 billion in 2009 revenue, making it the world’s largest security company. Intel is all about diversification these days, picking up McAfee for $7.68 billion is a genius move.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Intel Corp (NASDAQ:INTC) blew away analyst estimates last month when the chip giant reported EPS of 51 cents on sales of $10.8 billion, beating the Street by 9 cents. The guidance was even better, a Q3 forecast of $11.6 billion when the Street was expecting $10.92 billion.
But Wall Street doesn't believe the chip sales will keep coming, everyone is concerned with the global slowdown, and Intel Corp. can't do anything to change investor sentiment. Intel shares closed the day at $17.67, down -1.64% or 30 cents, but just how low can INTC go?
At some point value investors will step in and start buying or we'll continue to hit new 52-week lows on a daily basis, time will tell.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Decapitator-in-Chief Of America's Working Class | ZeroHedge
- MeMoRiaL DaY 2015: THe LaND OF THE FRee | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report | ZeroHedge
- Kunstler: There Are Only 2 Choices For The Masses - "Doomer" Or "Wisher" | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Have You Heard Of India’s Newest Gold Ponzi Scheme? | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Surge, Europe/US Purge, & Portuguese Bonds Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new Greek government's honeymoon is over — and default is just... | Business Insider
- The only 3 knives you need in your kitchen | Business Insider
- How one startup wants to solve an 'insane' problem for a $400 billion... | Business Insider
- Gnarled gnomes of wine world win top award for S.Africa | Business Insider
- As antitrust case looms, 'Peak Google' debated | Business Insider
- Africa's economy to strengthen in 2015 despite... | Business Insider
- The incredible story of how David Letterman saved Conan O... | Business Insider