Intel Shares Hit New Low (INTC)
Yet another dismal day for stocks as Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) hit $17.60 a share, a new 52-week low for the company. Intel shares have fallen 25% since April and its hard to believe its now trading dirt cheap with a P/E Ratio of 10.8 and EPS of 1.67.
But where are the buyers, has Wall Street lost faith in the chip giant despite it reporting its best quarter ever with $2.9 billion in profit?
This month Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) just got even bigger, they will soon own McAfee, Inc. (NYSE:MFE). McAfee has some 6,100 employees, and saw $2 billion in 2009 revenue, making it the world’s largest security company. Intel is all about diversification these days, picking up McAfee for $7.68 billion is a genius move.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Intel Corp (NASDAQ:INTC) blew away analyst estimates last month when the chip giant reported EPS of 51 cents on sales of $10.8 billion, beating the Street by 9 cents. The guidance was even better, a Q3 forecast of $11.6 billion when the Street was expecting $10.92 billion.
But Wall Street doesn't believe the chip sales will keep coming, everyone is concerned with the global slowdown, and Intel Corp. can't do anything to change investor sentiment. Intel shares closed the day at $17.67, down -1.64% or 30 cents, but just how low can INTC go?
At some point value investors will step in and start buying or we'll continue to hit new 52-week lows on a daily basis, time will tell.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Singapore Global Gold Hub Cometh - Launches Kilo Bar Contract And Gold ATMs | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Plunges, Biggest Miss Since Jan 2012 | ZeroHedge
- RX For Revisionist Bunkum: A Lehman Bailout Wouldn’t Have Saved The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Hammers | iBankCoin.com
- THE DESTRUCTION OF THE COMMODITY MARKET IS AT HAND | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 30 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Investors May Want to Wait to Sell | TheStreet.com
- Incredible Maps Show How Working-Class Neighborhoods... | Business Insider
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Explains To MBA Students How He Makes A Ridiculous Amount Of... | Business Insider
- 35,000 Walruses Are All Crowded Together In One Spot — And It Signals Something... | Business Insider
- An Oxford Professor Has Unlocked The Mysterious Science Of The Guitar... | Business Insider
- A Movie Based On The Video Game 'Tetris' Is Coming Soon To A Theater Near... | Business Insider
- US construction spending slows in August | Business Insider