Intel Shares Hit New Low (INTC)
Yet another dismal day for stocks as Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) hit $17.60 a share, a new 52-week low for the company. Intel shares have fallen 25% since April and its hard to believe its now trading dirt cheap with a P/E Ratio of 10.8 and EPS of 1.67.
But where are the buyers, has Wall Street lost faith in the chip giant despite it reporting its best quarter ever with $2.9 billion in profit?
This month Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC) just got even bigger, they will soon own McAfee, Inc. (NYSE:MFE). McAfee has some 6,100 employees, and saw $2 billion in 2009 revenue, making it the world’s largest security company. Intel is all about diversification these days, picking up McAfee for $7.68 billion is a genius move.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Intel Corp (NASDAQ:INTC) blew away analyst estimates last month when the chip giant reported EPS of 51 cents on sales of $10.8 billion, beating the Street by 9 cents. The guidance was even better, a Q3 forecast of $11.6 billion when the Street was expecting $10.92 billion.
But Wall Street doesn't believe the chip sales will keep coming, everyone is concerned with the global slowdown, and Intel Corp. can't do anything to change investor sentiment. Intel shares closed the day at $17.67, down -1.64% or 30 cents, but just how low can INTC go?
At some point value investors will step in and start buying or we'll continue to hit new 52-week lows on a daily basis, time will tell.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mediocre Demand For "Tailing", 7Y Treasury | ZeroHedge
- DOJ Reverses Obama-Era Decision To Phase Out Private Prisons | ZeroHedge
- Hands Of Kim Jong Nam's Killers Were "Coated With Mystery Poison" | ZeroHedge
- Are Rate Hikes Bad For Gold? | ZeroHedge
- The Road To Hell Was Paved With Obama Cronyism | ZeroHedge
- The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US "Deep State" - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Bid As Stocks, Dollar Drop On Fed Warning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Starbucks' brand perception has plummeted since it announced... | Business Insider
- This clothing company is facing claims that its 'pants rip... | Business Insider
- Here's how much it costs to raise a family in Los Angeles | Business Insider
- Stunning photos show Dakota pipeline protesters setting their tents on fire as... | Business Insider
- Tour the exclusive, $25,000-a-year club where athletes and... | Business Insider
- 10 career books written by women that everyone should read | Business Insider
- Apple just released this beautiful drone video of its new 'spaceship... | Business Insider