Is the iWatch the Answer for Apple?
Apple Inc. (AAPL) has become a boring stock, how did it turn into another Microsoft Corp. (MSFT)? These are the lines we keep hearing and reading from the media, all it takes is a new product to put faith back into the world's richest company.
Enter the iWatch.
The internets is on fire about the potential wrist watch from Apple. The buzz is it's the modern day Dick Tracy 2-Way Wrist Radio watch. Let's hope it can do a little more than that, like play a MP3 or maybe stream video?
Apple needs something, its stock is down 12% this year while the Dow Jones has gained 7%. Worse yet Apple shares have been cut in half since their Sept 2012 52-week high. Apple now trades at $467 and it's not good enough for Mr. Einhorn from Greenlight Capital.
A new Apple must-have-product could change the game and get everyone off the company's back about thier massive $137 billion cash pile.
The solution to appease uneasy Apple shareholders could be the iWatch or whatever the name might be. Word from Bloomberg.com is the company has about 100 product designers working on a wristwatch-like device that may perform some of the computing tasks now handled by the iPhone and iPad, two people familiar with the company’s plans said.
Bottom line: If all this iWatch hype is real Apple shares could finally get back to making new 12 month highs every week vs. the opposite. Let's hope for Apple Inc. shareholders a new watch like device is in the works. Apple shares won't get to $1,000 by 2015 unless there is growth. No growth means no big moves for AAPL.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BAGHOLDERS | iBankCoin.com
- DOW PLUMMETS; “THE FLY” IS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION | iBankCoin.com
- The Test Of Central Bank Omnipotence May Be Upon Us | ZeroHedge
- Blockchain-based Derivative Contracts Allows Leveraged Forex Trading Where Brokers Fear to Tread Due To Grexit | ZeroHedge
- As Foretold In 2010, Greece Was GUARANTEED to Default Regardless Of Any Aid It Received and These Countries Have Similar Issues | ZeroHedge
- Wrestling with Depravity | iBankCoin.com
- This Insane Debt Chart Explains Why Chinese QE Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan factory production down 2.2% on-month in May | Business Insider
- These heartbreaking pictures of elderly people lining up outside banks... | Business Insider
- The 1% is using a new tactic to show off its wealth | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia had high-level contacts with one of America’s... | Business Insider
- Bubba Watson calls out fan who tried to tell him how to play a shot | Business Insider
- There's actually a strong case for connecting everything in your home to the... | Business Insider
- This was the best of the best in advertising from the past 12 months | Business Insider