Krispy Kreme Gives Free Doughnuts: Stock won't Bounce
Just when you think you can plan a quick trade, you find out that stock is no longer actionable. Krispy Kreme which used to trade under the ticker KKD was acquired May 2016. At least you can still score a free doughnut.
KKD was bought out at $21 last May. JAB Beech Inc., an indirect controlled subsidiary of JAB Holding Company, bought up KKD last year. Krispy Kreme is most likely doing better overall when not in the eyes of Wall Streeters.
Stop by any Krispy Kreme and with a purchase of any size coffee in new brews Smooth and Rich you get a free glazed doughnut. The former is described as best for “subtle, easy drinking,” while the latter is darker and comes with a “more bold experience.”
Just remember that little doughnut consists of 190 calories. Yikes.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Perfect Example Of Why Job Losses From Minimum-Wage-Hikes Are Being Underestimated, 'Bigly' | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- Banks, Bonds, & Bullion Bid As Healthcare Hope Trumps Terror Attack Turmoil | ZeroHedge
- How Antonio Lee Snuck A Fake $3.6 Trillion Acquisition Past The SEC | ZeroHedge
- US Reverses: Tillerson Offers "Snubbed" NATO New Dates For Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Wealth Takes 'Yuge' Billion Dollar Hit; Plummets 'Bigly' On Forbes List | ZeroHedge
- How OPEC Lost The War Against Shale, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Highly detailed security footage shows route taken by suspected Tom... | Business Insider
- Toyota reveals important clues about the future of driving | Business Insider
- North Korea's nukes are nearing the 'point of no return... | Business Insider
- The fight over Trump's Supreme Court nominee puts spotlight on vulnerable... | Business Insider
- Trump motivated a Hawaii lawmaker to resign from the Republican Party and join the... | Business Insider
- LeBron James issues warning to LaVar Ball: 'Keep my family out of your mouth... | Business Insider
- This over-the-top $129 million mansion comes with 12 bedrooms,... | Business Insider