Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Establishment Has Rigged the System: It's Time to Shake Things Up | ZeroHedge
- America After Election 2016: The Gullible & The Shattered | ZeroHedge
- Snapchat To Raise Up To $4 Billion In IPO, Valuing Company As Much As $40 Billion | ZeroHedge
- The Mayor Of London: "My Side" Versus Reality | ZeroHedge
- American Apparel Preparing Second Bankruptcy Filing In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Stalled EU-Canada Trade Deal Gets Greenlight Following Belgium Approval | ZeroHedge
- Small Stocks Threaten Breakdown – Can They Hang On? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pick up a sharp leather watch for under $100 — and more of today's best... | Business Insider
- The EU is training Libyan coast guards to try and curb... | Business Insider
- Everything on Wall Street is shrinking | Business Insider
- Here’s your first look at the ‘... | Business Insider
- This epic slide deck lays out the future of tech and media in... | Business Insider
- The 'breathtakingly beautiful' NSX is a whole new take on its... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek