Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 30Y Treasury Yield Plunges To Fresh 15-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- You’re My Boy, BlueBird! | iBankCoin.com
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- Preemptive Move on Rates Still Unlikely | Financial Sense
- China Has Lost 55% Of Its Most Valuable Resource | ZeroHedge
- An Interview With Ambrose Evans-Pritchard | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is LG's New Round-Face Smartwatch: The G Watch R | Business Insider
- US rules out coordination with Syria as it spies on... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Russian military sources soldiers enter Ukraine 'by... | Business Insider
- A Company Called ISIS Had A Massive Day On The Stock Market (ISIS, IBB, PBE) | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A Cell-Phone Industry Billionaire Is Selling His Canadian Island... | Business Insider
- 17 Business Etiquette Rules Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider