Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Myth Of A Russian 'Threat' | ZeroHedge
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- To Citi, "The Failure Of ECB QE Looks Clear" And The Global Reserve Unwind Will Only Make It Worse | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
- California - A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? | ZeroHedge
- The Economics Of Bernie Sanders | ZeroHedge
- The QE End-Game Decision Tree: Not "If" But "When" Central Banks Lose Control | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- G20 seeks to smooth econonomic shock waves from China | Business Insider
- Hundreds of British businesses have been targeted by a Wikipedia extortion... | Business Insider
- 2 men were arrested after allegedly stalking a woman and... | Business Insider
- Barack Obama is now on Instagram, and he's not that good at it so far | Business Insider
- German unemployment rate ticks up in August | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GOOG, AAPL, HP, MSI) | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek