Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Credit Markets Tumble Most In 3 Months As Default Spooks Lenders, Deals Pulled | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Staples Celebrates The Recovery With 225 Store Closures, Sales Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Snipers Are Commonly Used as “False Flag” Terrorists | ZeroHedge
- Fed Talk Shifts to Higher Rates | Financial Sense
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- The Dollar’s Long Term Decline | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In The Middle Of China's Biggest Ghost City, There Is A Monument To... | Business Insider
- Report: North Korea Developed Drone From Stolen US Plans | Business Insider
- Facebook's New Ad Stars An Alien, A Stormtrooper, And A Transformer | Business Insider
- Frontier Market And Emerging Market Stocks Are Going In Opposite... | Business Insider
- Boeing Says It Will Inspect 40 Undelivered Dreamliners For Cracks | Business Insider
- Victoria's Secret Is Opening In China — But Not To Sell Lingerie | Business Insider
- Shutterstock Shares Up as Getty Images Focuses on Digital | TheStreet.com