Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- But, Can A Frog? | iBankCoin.com
- It Will Now Cost You 0.5% To Save Money In Denmark: Danish Central Bank Cuts Rates For Third Time In Two Weeks | ZeroHedge
- S&P Sales Growth Is Fine, but EPS Margins May Have Flattened | Financial Sense
- The Importance of Owning Stocks | Financial Sense
- Is The Swiss Franc Tumbling Due To Month-End SNB Window-Dressing? | ZeroHedge
- Canada Just "Revised" All Of Its 2014 Job Gains 35% Lower | ZeroHedge
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Taylor Swift Just Trademarked A Bunch Of Phrases... | Business Insider
- Google's HR Chief Explains Why You Shouldn't Pay... | Business Insider
- Uber steers anti-taxi idea to become global phenomenon | Business Insider
- Russia's Gazprom profits slide 61 percent in third... | Business Insider
- Hershey Just Made Its First Acquisition That Isn't Candy | Business Insider
- This Is Bill Gates’ Biggest Regret In Life | Business Insider
- Greece will seek 'fair, mutually beneficial' EU... | Business Insider