Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Paul Singer Reveals The "Bigger Short" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
- EU Official "Denies" Report Of "Greek Deal Pending" Rumor Which Sparked Stocks, Euro Surge | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy As Seen From "The Man In The Moon" | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Is Complete: FIFA, Qatar Donated To The Clinton Foundation | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market - A Picture Of Excess | ZeroHedge
- Elizabeth Warren Needs You To Help Her "Blow Debt Free College Wide Open" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Elon Musk sets nearly impossible goals for SpaceX employees | Business Insider
- NOAA: Here’s what to expect from this year's... | Business Insider
- Apple quietly fixed a problem that made its Macs 'like... | Business Insider
- Social media apps are tracking your location in shocking detail (FB) | Business Insider
- Someone stole a truck filled with copies of Nintendo's new game | Business Insider
- How Gamestop avoided becoming the next Blockbuster | Business Insider
- The 10 best BBQ joints in America | Business Insider