Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- Weekend Video Analysis 04/19/14 | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why The West's Financial Warfare Against Russia May Lead To The Real Thing | ZeroHedge
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 Things You Didn't Know About Trader Joe's | Business Insider
- Cadillac Doesn't Mind That Lots Of People Hate Its Electric Car Commercial | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How 10 Of The Most Dominant Athletes Alive Spend Their Millions | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- This Free Game Became The Most-Downloaded iPad App In 34 Countries Only One Day... | Business Insider
- John Boehner's Spokesman Sends Perfect... | Business Insider