Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- How The TPP Could Lead To Worldwide Internet Censorship | ZeroHedge
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
- Does Today's Big Employment Miss Signal Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Declares Spending Moratorium As Oil Rout Bankrupts Kingdom | ZeroHedge
- Could The Syrian Conflict Irrevocably Change Global Geopolitics? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Million Man March anniversary inspires memories | Business Insider
- Battery fires: FAA to back ban on passenger plane... | Business Insider
- Jawbone's CEO sees a future where tiny sensors travel in... | Business Insider
- UN high post, ensnared in alleged bribe case, ripe for... | Business Insider
- Rangers' Beltre leaves playoff game with apparent... | Business Insider
- USA Today just used Facebook's new... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Blatter's lawyer says procedure not followed... | Business Insider