Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Currency Carnage Continues: Cable, USDJPY Tumble As FX Markets Open | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: "This Is The Worst Period I Recall; There's Nothing Like It" | ZeroHedge
- What Happened With LTCM Is Now Happening Across The Political And Economic World | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
- "See EU Later" - On The Front Covers Of UK Newspapers Today | ZeroHedge
- Global Institutions May Be Susceptible To Hackers, SWIFT Remains Vulnerable | ZeroHedge
- Brits Lead Revolt Against Age Of Inequality, BofAML Favors "Gold, Vol, & Cash Positions" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider
- These 19 cities are the best places for women to launch a successful... | Business Insider
- Here's what a $39-a-night Airbnb in New York City looks like... | Business Insider
- How lesbians became Subaru's 'perfect customers' | Business Insider
- If you have a great idea for an app, learning to code through... | Business Insider
- 8 tiny things people use to judge your personality | Business Insider
- US government warns of blockchain risks | Business Insider