Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What A Difference Two Weeks Makes: Spot The Cognitive Dissonance In These Two Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Ukraine President's Days Numbered After Broad Accusations Of "Betraying National Interests" | ZeroHedge
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- The World Order Becomes Disorder | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When The 'Unrigged' Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Global Un-Warming? Antarctic Sea-Ice Reaches Record High Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China Sinopec unit to sell 30% stake | Business Insider
- New head for Portugal's 'good bank' Novo Banco | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Investors Are Fleeing... | Business Insider
- Here's What Science Says Is The Best Way To Cool A Case Of Beers | Business Insider
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider