Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is How Caterpillar Just Blew Away Q3 Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Russia is de-dollarizing | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pfizer Announces Eye-Popping $11 Billion Share Buyback Plan (PFE) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- This Comet Stinks | Business Insider
- 11 Words You're Mispronouncing All The Time | Business Insider
- Tesco CEO Makes An Extraordinary Admission After Profits Collapse (TSCO) | Business Insider
- Sam Biddle Is Leaving Valleywag | Business Insider