Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Chicago Hospitals Monitoring 2 Sick Passengers From Liberia, CDC Not Testing For Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Latest Titanic Readings in Case of Iceberg | iBankCoin.com
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Hands Are Tied Unless the Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Things Worth Avoiding | iBankCoin.com
- Coke Blows Up Guidance, Is Latest Consumer Bellwether And Buffett Favorite To Disappoint, Stock Stumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Entire Connecticut Ghost Town Is On Sale For $800,000 | Business Insider
- A Miami Dolphins Player Explained Why Jay Cutler Has Thrown So Many Interceptions This Season... | Business Insider
- There's Finally A Real Hoverboard, And You Can Pre-Order It Today For $10,000 | Business Insider
- A Rumor About QE Is Rocking European Markets | Business Insider
- Yahoo! Shares Surge After Third Quarter Earnings Beat Led by Alibaba | TheStreet.com
- Here Comes 5G — The Technology That Will Make Your Smartphone Nearly 50 Times... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Most And Least Trusted News Outlets In America... | Business Insider