Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germanwings Co-Pilot Head Been Treated For "Suicidal Tendencies" In The Past | ZeroHedge
- Chances For Diplomatic Solution To Ukraine Conflict "Slim", Soc Gen Says | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman's "Excel Fat Finger" - Says Earlier GDP Estimate Was A Mistake, Lowers Q1 GDP Tracking To Just 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- How Do The Greeks Really Feel? | ZeroHedge
- Americans Supported and Inspired the Nazis | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 30 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brain drain as young Greenlanders leave for Denmark | Business Insider
- Iran negotiator says nuclear deal 'doable', issues... | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These are the 15 most promising stocks in Europe right now | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination... | Business Insider
- Here's the guy who's going to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show' | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch screen is totally different to what's in your... | Business Insider
- 5 simple internet safety tips from one of Google's information... | Business Insider