Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pity the Sub-Genius | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- Student Debt By Major: What Not To Study To Avoid A Lifetime Of Debt Slavery | ZeroHedge
- Contrary To IRS Lies, Some 30,000 Lois Lerner "Forever Lost" Emails Have Been Recovered | ZeroHedge
- Your Role In The World Explained (In 1 Simple Sketch) | ZeroHedge
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tunisians elect president for first time | Business Insider
- Italy's first female astronaut arrives at space... | Business Insider
- Facebook 'newspaper' spells trouble for media | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Australian mother charged after baby survives five... | Business Insider
- Katy Perry confirmed as Super Bowl halftime singer | Business Insider
- ELON MUSK: Robots Could Start Killing Us All Within 5 Years | Business Insider