Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An OPEC Deal Extension Isn't As Simple As It Sounds | ZeroHedge
- Here's a Reality Check For the People Losing Their Minds on Social Media | ZeroHedge
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Swedes Begin Construction Of Police Fortress In "Little Mogadishu" | ZeroHedge
- Biggest US Equity Outflows Since Brexit; US Banks Hit The Hardest | ZeroHedge
- A Look at the Yield Curve and Why the Fed Is Raising Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet the MQ-25A Stingray — the US's response to threats like... | Business Insider
- US relations with Cuba could become a bargaining chip in the healthcare debate | Business Insider
- Starbucks says it will hire 15,000 more veterans after facing backlash for refugee... | Business Insider
- 6 tech essentials every amateur musician needs to record music | Business Insider
- Hotels could be the next frontier for voice control (AAPL, AMZN, MAR) | Business Insider
- House intel chair: Paul Manafort agrees to testify about Russia... | Business Insider
- US forces just went behind enemy lines in Syria to cut off ISIS’ only escape route | Business Insider