Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: What Is Normal? | ZeroHedge
- The Quiet Triumph Of Oil And Gas In Obama’s Policies | ZeroHedge
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bull Run | ZeroHedge
- "Boldly They Rode And Well", Or Why Japan Is Not America | ZeroHedge
- Vultures Begin to Circle on Canadian Housing Downside | Financial Sense
- The S&P 500 Is Now a Gambler's Paradise With 76.9% Up Days in May So Far | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 Money-Making Techniques That Startups Can't Afford To Screw Up | Business Insider
- SHERYL SANDBERG: It's OK For Women To Cry At Work | Business Insider
- Bob Woodward: Obama Administration Acted '... | Business Insider
- In One Paragraph, Ben Bernanke Explains Why The Future Is Going... | Business Insider
- TOP VETERANS' ADVOCATE: Obama's Budget Contains One Of The Most... | Business Insider
- Trying To Squeeze Everything From Employees Leads To Fraud | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com