Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dispatches from Occupied Territory – Fear is the Mind Killer | ZeroHedge
- Markets Set To Surge On Global Manufacturing PMI Bloodbath | ZeroHedge
- SKiLLeD LaBoR... | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
- The Great Deformation | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft Might Be About To Make A Giant Move Into Android Phone Software (... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- ANGELO MOZILO: 'No, No, No, We Didn't Do Anything Wrong' | Business Insider
- This Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone No One Is... | Business Insider
- The 28 Coolest New Businesses In New York City | Business Insider
- New 'Walking Dead' Poster Hints At A Very Grim Season 5 Story Line | Business Insider
- China manufacturing growth slows in August, surveys show | Business Insider