Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BEHOLD: THE CENTURY OLD DOW THEORY SIGNAL HAS BEEN TRIGGERED | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Journalist Banned From Media After Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- Carrier & The Broken Window Narrative | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Implicates Other Banks in Silver & Gold Scandal | ZeroHedge
- California State Senator Files Legislation To Create "Safe Zones" For Illegal Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- "Then We Will Fight In The Shade" - A Guide To Winning The Media Wars | ZeroHedge
- Are Fiscal Stimulus Expectations Too High? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 26 gifts your dad actually wants this holiday season | Business Insider
- 9 gifts and gadgets for the avid reader in your life | Business Insider
- 6 reasons the rich stay rich | Business Insider
- Union boss fires back at Trump: You should 'know how many damn jobs you'... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Starbucks' five-year plan leans heavily on digital (SBUX) | Business Insider