Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: May 2 | ZeroHedge
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- "It Has Been A While Since We’ve Had A Profitable Quarter To Report" - Einhorn's First Quarter Letter | ZeroHedge
- It's About To Get Crazy Again - North Dakota Official Exalts Oil Boom "Is Coming Back With A Rush" | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
- Banks Tighten As Economic Outlook Grows More Uncertain | Financial Sense
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Save big on a bunch of great gifts for Mom at Amazon today — and get... | Business Insider
- 3 ways to make sure you don't royally screw up this Mother's Day | Business Insider
- Several lawmakers were hurt when a fight broke... | Business Insider
- A man died in a Florida nursing home after being left out... | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- The 25 best school districts in America | Business Insider
- Twitter just collapsed to an all-time low (TWTR) | Business Insider