Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- World Oil Production – Where Are We Headed? | Financial Sense
- ADP Tumbles From June Exuberance, Misses 3rd Of Last 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- Q3 Estimates Beginning to Slip | Financial Sense
- Is This The Chart That Has High-Yield Investors Running For The Hills? | ZeroHedge
- Currency Wars Intensify As Russia Buys 18.6 Tonnes Of Gold In June | ZeroHedge
- Boots On The Ground In Ukraine: "I Needed To See This For Myself" | ZeroHedge
- China’s Market Finally Looks Like a Buy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GDP Was Strong, But 'Don't Jump in Front of the Train' to Buy Stocks | TheStreet.com
- The Crazy Story Of How Ke$ha Broke Into Prince's House Before She Was Famous | Business Insider
- Google Apps Customers No Longer Need A Google+ Account To Use Hangouts | Business Insider
- Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked... | Business Insider
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- Facebook Is Going To Stop Bothering You To Send Gift Cards To Your Friends On Their Birthday | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek