Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Here Are The Most Popular "Hedge Fund" Stocks in The Third Quarter | ZeroHedge
- Oil Rebounds On Reports OPEC Will Cut Supply, Seek Stricter Compliance | ZeroHedge
- Who’s Ready For $30 Oil? | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in October | Financial Sense
- The REAL Looting Is Happening On Wall Street … Not In Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Record Stocks & Plunging Gas Prices Send Consumer Confidence Tumbling, Biggest Miss Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MIT-Designed 'Smart' Frying Pan Promises A Perfectly Cooked Meal Every Time | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Consumers Ready To Upgrade Want An... | Business Insider
- New Australian treatment could save wounded soldiers | Business Insider
- We Tried The Gourmet 'Bone Broth' That Everyone's Talking About — Here... | Business Insider
- POLL: Republicans Like Mitt Romney And Jeb Bush In 2016 | Business Insider
- ROBERT SHILLER: This Is What Finance Actually Is | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek