Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
- Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
- China Central Bank Injects A Record 1.035 Trillion In Bank Liquidity This Week | ZeroHedge
- A Foreign Nation Did Interfere In A US Election...In 1980 | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Audi just announced a slew of electrified vehicles for China — here's a glimpse of the... | Business Insider
- How to ditch your cable subscription for under $100 | Business Insider
- Trump's multibillion-dollar administration still has work to do to clear up... | Business Insider
- This tiny house fits into the back of a Mercedes-Benz van | Business Insider
- 10 cities where college graduates owe more than they earn | Business Insider
- Men and women are equally vulnerable to domestic abuse online | Business Insider
- It's ECB day in Europe — here's what to expect from the central bank | Business Insider