Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Corporate Buybacks at Record Levels | Financial Sense
- The Silence of the Lambs | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Warns "Speculators Will Be Burned" As Lira Collapses To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Surge To 10 Month Highs, Worst Start To A Year Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Franc Plunges On FinMin "Minimum Exchange Rate" Comment | ZeroHedge
- And The Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Glenn Beck: My media company has an audience of 50 million a month | Business Insider
- A 114-year-old college that's closing its doors may have to give... | Business Insider
- Economists think the labor market had another great month in February | Business Insider
- Here are the 16 best luggage and backpack deals this week [up to 69% off] | Business Insider
- The 16 greatest books about how to be a man | Business Insider
- The story of one man's arrest illustrates the horrifying police practices in Ferguson | Business Insider