Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reckoning Looms - Central Bankers Really Don't Know What They're Doing | ZeroHedge
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- How The Hillary 'Victory Fund' Uses State Democratic Committees To Launder Money To The DNC | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Government Squanders Pension Funds On Failed Stocks As Losses Reach $130 Billion In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York City's giant inflatable ‘plugs’ could keep subway tunnels from... | Business Insider
- The Pokémon Go peak is over, but the game is still on top | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In The Card... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- 21 basic life skills you need to call yourself an adult | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek