Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Start 2013
Welcome to 2013 where U.S. equities have started very healthy despite a smoke and mirrors show courtesy of the elected officials of the Estados Unidos. We turn to Twitter, the Magic-8 Ball and good ol Microsoft (MSFT) for help.
Enjoy the stock picks and financial commentary. Thank you for reading as we enter our 6th year on the world wide web.
From 1983 Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5 -- New York New York. A classic yet underrated tune.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Year-End Squeeze Begins As Predicted - "Most Shorted" Stocks Up 10x The Market This Week | ZeroHedge
- Tiffany Tumbles After Missing EPS, Slashing Guidance; Blames Strong Dollar, "Volatile, Uncertain Conditions" | ZeroHedge
- Unexpected Surge In Auction Demand For 7 Year Treasury | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Is Plunging (& Soaring) As Democrats, Full-Time Workers Comfort Collapses | ZeroHedge
- The Good Ol' Days: When Tax Rates Were 90 Percent | ZeroHedge
- Tech Dreck | ZeroHedge
- Putin Accuses Turkey Of "Backstabbing", Funding ISIS, Sees "Serious Consequences" To Ties | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DiCaprio, Iñárritu discuss the brutal 'Revenant' shoot... | Business Insider
- Bezos space firm claims reusable rocket breakthrough | Business Insider
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over... | Business Insider
- Spieth gets all the tough questions at the Australian... | Business Insider
- A professional school where plus-size models take on fashion industry... | Business Insider
- The best way to cook a turkey is to grill it | Business Insider
- NATO calls 'extraordinary meeting' after... | Business Insider