Mastery Rewind: Dow 15,000, Breakout Stocks
The Dow Jones hit 15,000 and now we focus on which equities could keep running higher. We turn to the true stock masters are Goldman Sachs (GS) and find a few our own picks. It was an incredible week and we turn to the magic 8-ball for help.
Behold thw week that was...
Speaking of running, you can't keep running away...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's Border Wall May Force Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Fade Overnight Gains As Euro Slides; China Stumbles | ZeroHedge
- SNAP Cracks As Facebook Adds "Stories" | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Obama Administration Blocked Comey From Revealing "Russian Tampering" Before Election | ZeroHedge
- George W. Bush On Trump's Inauguration: "That Was Some Weird Shit" | ZeroHedge
- Iran's President Rouhani Visited Russia: Another Step To A Multipolar World | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HSBC shares trial results on new app | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest hedge funds are closing — here's what it takes to launch one today | Business Insider
- Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump's healthcare fail with potential new book... | Business Insider
- Miami's spectacular condo-flipping market is in turmoil | Business Insider
- Mattis had the perfect response when asked about the US bombing... | Business Insider
- Uber finally released their diversity report — here's how it compares to... | Business Insider
- The biggest threat to the Putin administration is young — and has rubber duckies | Business Insider