Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Overvalued Anywhere Between 7% And 113% (But Cheap Compared To Dot Com Bubble) | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Fighter Crosses Within 30 Feet Of US P-8, White House Blasts "Provocative Action" | ZeroHedge
- Looking at a Reco for the Boiler Rooms | iBankCoin.com
- Mario Draghi Takes The Wind Out Of Citi's "QE In December" Sails | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
- Back on the Cusp of All-Time Highs | Financial Sense
- Stay on Board | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 'Secret Serum' May Have Cured Two Americans Of Ebola — Here's What... | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/22:... | StreetInsider.com
- Republicans Are Trying To Conquer Alaska For Its Oil | Business Insider
- HP's Ongoing Layoffs Have Dragged Down Its Best Quarter In Three Years (HPQ) | Business Insider
- 3 Public Speaking Tips From The Most Popular TED Talk Ever | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek