Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Version 2.0 is Here with New $9.99 Unlimited Plan | FundMyMutualFund
- Not All Coffee is Bulletproof | iBankCoin.com
- Venezuela's "21st Century Socialism": Food Lines For The People, New Cars For The Military | ZeroHedge
- How Much Further Can Gold Fall? | Financial Sense
- Why Oil Prices Are Dropping Despite Mideast Unrest | Financial Sense
- Bank CEOs are the New Drug Lords | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Total Logic Fail | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The College Majors With The Biggest Lifetime Earnings | Business Insider
- Ghani takes oath as new Afghan president | Business Insider
- Carl Icahn: Now PayPal Needs To Buy Or Merge... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- A Story Out Of China Has Casino Stocks Surging | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- A Movie Based On The Video Game 'Tetris' Is Coming Soon To A Theater Near... | Business Insider