Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eluding the Illusion | iBankCoin.com
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- The Dollar: More of the Same | ZeroHedge
- A Prime Spot for an Amazon Drop | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sweden calls off hunt for suspected submarine | Business Insider
- Woman Quarantined In New Jersey Tests Negative For Ebola | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: Cell Phone Bills Are Up 50... | Business Insider
- Texas nurse Nina Pham cured of Ebola | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 10 Real Wall Street Stories That Should Be Movies | Business Insider
- Trailblazers Guard Damian Lillard Explains Why He Never... | Business Insider