Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Chanos: "The Lesson That Shaped My Understanding Of How Fragile The System Is" | ZeroHedge
- SEE ME | iBankCoin.com
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- Blood Red From Big Blue: Why IBM Is Crashing, In Charts | ZeroHedge
- The Crowded "Long-Dollar" Train Just Got Even More Crowded | ZeroHedge
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- Sir John Templeton Life Story | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I Went To The Natural History Museum With The iPhone 6 Plus — And I Was Blown Away By How... | Business Insider
- H.K. protests, China slowdown takes sparkle off luxury... | Business Insider
- Japan PM Abe loses two female ministers over cash... | Business Insider
- SAME-DAY DELIVERY: E-Commerce Giants Are Battling To Own The 'Last Mile' | Business Insider
- The Reckoning For Swiss Banks Is Far From Over | Business Insider
- Monica Lewinsky Has Joined Twitter | Business Insider
- Singer Neil Diamond digs for 'real gold' with new... | Business Insider