Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Michelle Obama Takes A Shot At "Make America Great Again" | ZeroHedge
- FBI Launches Probe Of 'Putin/Trump' DNC Cyber-Attack | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason The "Rich Get Richer" | ZeroHedge
- Gold In Bull Market – "Every Reason For It To Continue" - Frisby In Money Week | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Catching Down To Oil's Plunge | ZeroHedge
- US Services Economy 'Bounce' Dies - PMI Tumbles To 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Wasserman Schultz: "I Am Not Going To Gavel In The Convention" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- VERIZON BUYS YAHOO: What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- The next presidential helicopter is coming | Business Insider
- Restaurants in China are replacing waiters with robots | Business Insider
- Here's everything we know about Nintendo's 'NX' so far | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- A Silicon Valley banker says this is the most surprising... | Business Insider
- New home sales surge to an 8-year high | Business Insider