Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Slide Following Permadove Chuck Evans' Attempt At Math | ZeroHedge
- Artificial Growth Exhibit A: China's Inventory Stockpiling Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- The 'Other' Way To Exit The Euro... | ZeroHedge
- WTF Chart Of The Day: "It's All About The Earnings" | ZeroHedge
- Following 20% Move Higher In Two Days, Herbalife Shorts Are Sweating | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- SACked: Cohen Considers Closing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- If You're Not In European Equities, Then You're Out Big Time | Business Insider
- Cities Need More Starbucks, Not City Targets | TheStreet.com
- Tumblr CEO David Karp... | Business Insider
- If The US Was Spying On Any Foreigners Using Google In 2010,... | Business Insider
- The 19 Most Distressed Cities Where Americans Are Struggling To Get By | Business Insider
- Home Depot Crushes Earnings On US Housing Market Recovery (HD) | Business Insider
- Sprint Boosts Clearwire Offer Amid Heated Takeover Battle | TheStreet.com