Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap Mar 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Recovery On Nobody’s Radar | iBankCoin.com
- EURUSD Hits 1.09 Handle, Lowest Since Sept 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Rampage | iBankCoin.com
- Take Out A 7 Year Car Loan To Buy Stocks, CNBC Experts Advise | ZeroHedge
- Markets Stumble After China Slashes Growth Target For 2015, Warns "Downward Pressure Growing" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns Snow May Leads To Lower Jobs Number, But Snowstorms Will Result In Higher Wages | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 8 things no one should ever do at the gym | Business Insider
- Standard Chartered's HUGE profit... | Business Insider
- Investigator: John Doerr told me Ellen Pao had 'a female... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Initial jobless claims rise more than expected | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Police search former Conservative MP's house as part of investigation into... | Business Insider