Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THEORETICALLY, YOU SHOULD ALL BE DEAD BY TOMORROW | iBankCoin.com
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Treasury Yield Curve Collapses At Fastest Pace In 7 Years | ZeroHedge
- Where Facebook's User Growth And Revenue Generation Is | ZeroHedge
- BACK IN HELL | iBankCoin.com
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Does The iSplit Mark The Top Of The Market? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World | Business Insider
- London's New Terminal Is 'A Cathedral For The 21st Century' [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- Here's What Really Happened In The Armenian Genocide That Obama Refuses To Acknowledge... | Business Insider
- Google Says Glass Is Flopping Because Of Its Limited Roll-Out (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Lexus' New Crossover Reveals The Company's Big... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Obama Is Eating At The Legendary 'Jiro Dreams Of Sushi' Restaurant | Business Insider