Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Shocking Move, Goldman Slashes America's Long-Run "Potential GDP" From 2.25% To 1.75% | ZeroHedge
- Obama-Style Immigration Reform May Be Dead As DoJ Won't Seek High Court's Help | ZeroHedge
- Obama Loses Immigration Battle As States Block Executive Order | ZeroHedge
- Emergency Powers Give Barack Obama Authority Over Just About Everything During A Major National Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- In Support of Ubers of the World | ZeroHedge
- Making Sense of the Latest Unemployment Data | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-Hours... | StreetInsider.com
- Explorers' Instagram feeds will make you want to get out and see the world | Business Insider
- Shake Shack is getting smoked again (SHAK) | Business Insider
- Get ready for Amazon milk and cereal, as company... | Business Insider
- How a Geneva-based commodity trader became the largest exporter... | Business Insider
- A high school student wrote an inspiring college essay about... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek