Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here’s Looking at 1840, Kid | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Q1 2014 Reader Survey | FundMyMutualFund
- Industrial Production Growth Slows As Manufacturing Misses, Capacity Utilization Highest Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- Direct Edge Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Testy Tuesday – Tax Day Edition | ZeroHedge
- Equity Rallies Are Corrective, Downside Risks Remain, BofAML Says | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fear and Loathing on Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Passengers Sent Heartbreaking Text Messages To Loved Ones While Trapped Inside Sunken... | Business Insider
- FORECAST: Pay-TV... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Italian Tea Company Tries To Make Drinking And Driving Seem Cute | Business Insider
- Sitting At Work Is Deadly, So We Tried A Treadmill Desk | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Payments Funding High — AmEx Earnings... | Business Insider