Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- Man Who Stole $1.6 Million Bucket Full Of Gold In Midtown Manhattan Has Been Captured | ZeroHedge
- What Trump Means For Vol Trading: "This Is The Start Of Global Regime Change" | ZeroHedge
- Executive Orders, Meetings, Cabinet Votes: A Look At Trump's Schedule On His First Monday In Office | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Are Pricing In The 3rd Highest Chance Of A 'Black Swan' Crash In History | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Oil Speculators Were This 'Long', Crude Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | Business Insider
- US fintechs are lobbying for access to customer data | Business Insider
- The most elite special operations forces in the US | Business Insider
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economy | Business Insider
- Unexplained photo appears to show nuclear-capable missile that fell off a truck... | Business Insider
- Here's what President Trump means for the sharing economy... | Business Insider
- We asked pharma executives the one question they didn... | Business Insider