Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stand Aside on Gold | Financial Sense
- 6 Things To Ponder: Bulls, Bears, Valuations & Stupidity | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: There Is Too Little Gold In The West | ZeroHedge
- This King Has His Clothes | iBankCoin.com
- 70% Of Calfornia's Doctors Expected To Boycott Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- THE GRANDE FINALE | iBankCoin.com
- Biggest Drop In Personal Income Since Feb 2010 Can't Stop Borrowers Spending, While Savings Rate Plunges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's Three Other Important Economic Datapoints That Are Coming Out Today | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: This Is The Quietest Place On Earth (IBM) | Business Insider
- The Risk Of A Major Stock Market Decline Outweighs The Limited Potential Rewards | Business Insider
- 8 Outlandish Tech Predictions For 2014 That Will Never Happen | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Jay Z's 'Blunder' With Robinson Cano's... | Business Insider
- PERSONAL INCOME DECLINES | Business Insider