Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fear Internationalization? It Could Mean Financial Security | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- "Gold Isn't An Investment - Gold Is Money" | ZeroHedge
- Schwab Is Forcing Cash Out Of Money Market Funds And Into Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- Debt: The Key Factor Connecting Energy & The Economy | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I tried every single item on Taco Bell’s value breakfast menu — here’s how it all... | Business Insider
- How former Google and Apple exec Kim Scott is curing the world of horrible bosses... | Business Insider
- Michael Dell just took a veiled shot at Meg Whitman (HPE) | Business Insider
- We finally know Jon Snow's highly debated fate on 'Game of Thrones' | Business Insider
- A Canadian company you've never heard of may be helping Apple build a car (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Fender’s new audio system makes the VW Beetle a rock 'n' roll paradise | Business Insider
- ANDREW SULLIVAN: Trump 'is an extinction-level event' | Business Insider