Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Proof Positive That the "Recovery" is a Lie and the Fed Is Only Interested in the TBTFs | ZeroHedge
- Can Money Flows Push Equity Prices Much Higher? | Financial Sense
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
- Near-Term Dollar Conviction went MIA | ZeroHedge
- "Serious Depressive Episode" May Have Driven Germanwings Pilot To "Criminal, Mad, Suicidal" Action, Prosecutors Allege | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Tiger Riding Dilemma Keeps Interest Rates Near Zero | Financial Sense
- Will Greece Call A Referendum On Euro Membership? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A company is projecting images of people napping on the sides of... | Business Insider
- There's no evidence that all the money Americans spend on college is actually... | Business Insider
- I'm sorry to say I use almost every one of the '25 annoying phrases you should stop saying at... | Business Insider
- Stunning drone video captures the beauty of Canada's oil province | Business Insider
- The world's authoritarians are... | Business Insider
- Nigeria wraps up presidential election campaign | Business Insider
- Rooney, Kane on target in England stroll | Business Insider