Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- Is This China's QE? | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- America's Lost Decade: Typical Household Wealth Has Plunged 36% Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- US-Israeli Relationship In Jeopardy, Kerry "Ruined Everything" | ZeroHedge
- Here's How Obama Can Halt "Tax Inversions" Without Congress (& Why It Doesn't Matter) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- This Is What It Is Like To Race $10,000 Lawn Mowers In Texas [PHOTOS... | Business Insider
- Here's How Vincenzo Nibali Won The Tour De France | Business Insider
- Yelp's Newest Feature Adds Videos To Your Restaurant Reviews | Business Insider
- Man Accidentally Calls Obama The 'First President of United... | Business Insider
- Dollar Tree Is Buying Family Dollar (FDO, DLTR) | Business Insider
- The US Economy Does Better Under Democratic Presidents, But Party Affiliation Has Nothing To... | Business Insider