Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- HUGELY BULLISH ON THIS | iBankCoin.com
- The Morality and Legality of Debt Jubilee, Part II | ZeroHedge
- The Fracturing Energy Bubble Is the New Housing Crash | ZeroHedge
- Abort? EURUSD In Catastrophe Mode | iBankCoin.com
- WTF Chart Of The Day: VIX "Noise" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Will Always Find An Excuse For Not Raising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Navy Has An Awesome Collection Of Historical Artifacts | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Bank of America's 10 Top S&P 500 Stocks to Buy for 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Furious Twitter Investor Demolishes CEO Dick Costolo: 'He Shouldn't Be... | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck's Advice For Wall Street Analysts | Business Insider
- Today's New York Post Cover Says It All | Business Insider
- There Was An Elaborate Hoax To Convince Wharton Students They Had To Do Community... | Business Insider