Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Support For Legalizing Marijuana Hits All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank and the Fraud of Too-Big-To-Fail | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Releases First Batch Of Emails Sent To And From President Obama's Secret Email Address | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Home Prices Surge Most On Record, Ignore "Cooling" Measures | ZeroHedge
- Quick Break from the Madness | ZeroHedge
- The Standard Of Living Of The Irredeemables Continues To Plunge As 'Not So Hidden' Inflation Soars | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- The best and worst states to start a business | Business Insider
- The 20 college majors that lead to the most satisfying careers | Business Insider
- Sheriff calls the NFL 'a bully' and says they could have had more... | Business Insider
- This is why the paint job on Volvo's newest car blew our minds | Business Insider
- A massive cyberattack caused major websites to go... | Business Insider
- A $47 billion transatlantic tobacco deal is in the works... | Business Insider