Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Added To ETP – 35% Cash | iBankCoin.com
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains; Dollar, Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- Doves vs. Hawks | iBankCoin.com
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding "The Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- With A Market Cap Of $168 Billion, Alibaba Is Bigger Than... | ZeroHedge
- E is for Ebola, and Ebola is for Me | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How ISIS Is Wrecking Iraq's Oil Industry | Business Insider
- A Lot Of People Are Saying Women Should Not Buy The iPhone 6 Plus... | Business Insider
- THE BONEYARD: Here's Where The Air Force's Birds Go To Die | Business Insider
- Scotland rejects independence in historic referendum | Business Insider
- Republicans Ask Joe Biden To Stop Embarrassing America | Business Insider
- SCOTLAND VOTED 'NO' ON INDEPENDENCE | Business Insider
- The Air Force Was Officially Born 67 Years Ago Today | Business Insider