Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $COH | iBankCoin.com
- In Great Britain, Protecting Pedophile Politicians Is A Matter Of "National Security" | ZeroHedge
- Did This New Bill Really Get Passed In The The Land Of The Free? | ZeroHedge
- Presenting North America's Most Frustrating Airports | ZeroHedge
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of Iran This Week | ZeroHedge
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Protesters Shut Down New York Bridges Over Ferguson... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- New Australian treatment could save wounded soldiers | Business Insider
- London's Cab Drivers Used Undercover Detectives To... | Business Insider
- Samsung sells defence, petrochemical units for $1.7 bn | Business Insider
- Clyne leaves it late to rescue Southampton | Business Insider