Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Stock Slides After "Cutting Off" 3,400 "Non-Strategic" Trading Clients | ZeroHedge
- Stagnation and the OECD's Solution | Financial Sense
- BRICS Caught Between India and China | Financial Sense
- Indian ‘Gold Ban’ a Portent of Major Events? | ZeroHedge
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Crisis Averted: China Calls Taiwan Phone Call A "Gimmick" As It Lodges Diplomatic Protest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The IRS is threatening to tear down Bitcoin's veil of privacy | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- The gap between Americans and Canadians in the NHL is smaller than ever | Business Insider
- There are a ton of secret settings only Google Chrome... | Business Insider
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay more than $1 billion in defective... | Business Insider
- THE INSURTECH REPORT: How financial technology firms... | Business Insider
- Twitter just lost another key executive (TWTR) | Business Insider