Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sweet Sixteen | iBankCoin.com
- China Loan Creation Tumbles, Lowest Credit Growth In 20 Months | ZeroHedge
- Shale - The Last Oil And Gas Train: Interview With Arthur Berman | ZeroHedge
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- Why Is the Dow Lagging the Broader Market? | Financial Sense
- Why London, Too, Will Balk At Sanctions Against Russia (And Putin Knows It) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 11 Hottest Pre-IPO Enterprise Startups | Business Insider
- Citi Massively Cuts Its Growth Forecast For Russia Thanks To The Ukraine Crisis | Business Insider
- These Unbelievable Architectural Images Look Like Photos But Were Made Entirely... | Business Insider
- How Lego Become The World's Hottest Toy Company | Business Insider
- Flight Technology Now Draws Inspiration From Jellyfish | Business Insider
- A New Book Examines The World’s Love-Hate... | Business Insider
- U.S. Attorney General: Rise In Heroin Overdoses... | Business Insider