Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retired Green Beret Warns: Deep State's Utopia Of Oligarchs Is "Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind" | ZeroHedge
- Barclays: "Equities Rushed To Price In The Reagan 1986 Tax Cuts Before Crashing In 1987" | ZeroHedge
- Characteristics of a Good Listener | Altucher Confidential
- President of Finland: Putin Not So Bad, NATO Lame, Greatest Threats To Europe Are Terrorism And Migration | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- US Aircraft Carrier Group Begins "Routine" Patrols In Disputed South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- 50 Rhino Poachers Shot Dead After India Unleashes "Zero Tolerance" Conservation Policy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BAML: Investors around the world are freaking out about Trump's... | Business Insider
- How Wall Street psychologists and Tony Robbins inspired one... | Business Insider
- DHS head Kelly: Trump is preparing a new '... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Snap just lost a key ad exec weeks before its IPO | Business Insider
- McCain: Dictators get started by 'suppressing the free... | Business Insider