Mastery Rewind: Defensive and Silver Stock Plays to Boot
Fellow Masters we ended the final trading day of June in a solid bull run. Finally a decent day for our 401(k)'s and long positions. Mastery found some defensive, silver, and video game stocks that deserve your attention.
Let's get into it, the articles to review are the following:
5 Defensive Stocks to Play for 2012
Trading this summer could become an epic battle between the bulls and bears. Mastery goes with 5 picks that will survive the fight.
Tough Day for Love Fist and Friends
Some of the best Game stocks are near or at 12 month lows.
Silver stocks nearing support (AG, EXK, MVG, SLV)
Silver has been dropping faster than John Travolta's pants at the local massage parlor. Here are 3 silver mining stocks that are nearing support.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guns, Drugs, & Booze: The Bipartisan Support For Prohibition | ZeroHedge
- Why the End of China's “Strong Yuan” Policy Matters to Global Markets | Financial Sense
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- Dollar Spikes, Risk Slides After Fed's Fischer Seen As "Not Dovish Enough" | ZeroHedge
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
- Oil Price Collapse Triggers Currency Crisis in Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Here's Why The Markets Have Suddenly Become So Turbulent | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tropical storm weakens, but leaves 20 dead in Caribbean | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The Latest on Houston deputy: Hunt for suspect continues | Business Insider
- Here's the real story behind Martin Luther King Jr.'s greatest moment | Business Insider
- 10 TV shows you used to be obsessed with that are being resurrected | Business Insider
- A Pirate Bay founder was rearrested just hours after his release from... | Business Insider
- Stewart claims he didn't see man on track before... | Business Insider