Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- North Korea Arrests US Citizen, Threatens To Sink US Aircraft Carrier As Japan Deploys Warships | ZeroHedge
- Risk Parity Lashes Out At Paul Tudor Jones' Apocalyptic Forecast | ZeroHedge
- Softer Hard Data Weighs on Stocks | Financial Sense
- Failing Malls Turn Empty Parking Lots Into Carnivals To Generate Cash | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
- ANTIFA Upset For Not Being Able to Punch 'Nazis' Without Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 sobering charts that show how many resources Americans use and waste | Business Insider
- Why the CEO of a made-in-America clothing brand says he doesn't need... | Business Insider
- The new documentary 'Born in China' reveals a side of China you... | Business Insider
- This might be the tiniest laptop in the world right now | Business Insider
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider
- This journal breaks down your 10-year plan into steps you can take... | Business Insider
- People are unhappy with Donald Trump Jr.'s plans to hunt prairie dogs in... | Business Insider