Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Indiana YMCA Bans CNN Over Complaints About Constant Barrage of "Fake News" | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- "We Are Transferring Power Back To The People" - Trump's Full Inaugural Speech | ZeroHedge
- Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House" | ZeroHedge
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Economic Plan: Create 25 Million Jobs, Grow GDP At 4%, Lower Taxes For All Americans | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of the largest energy companies says American drillers are splurging again (SLB) | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- TRUMP: Defeating ISIS 'will be our highest priority' | Business Insider
- That time a drunk Richard Nixon tried to nuke North Korea | Business Insider
- 11 books Obama thinks everyone should read | Business Insider
- The world's largest asset manager is loading up on Apple (AAPL, BLK) | Business Insider
- Gregg Popovich goes off on Trump: 'You really can’t believe anything that comes out... | Business Insider