Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- My High Beta Allocation | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Complacency Is Sowing The Seeds Of The Next Euro-Zone Crisis | ZeroHedge
- White House Retaliates, "Condemns" Israeli Shelling Of UN School In Gaza | ZeroHedge
- The One Rate That Is Not Only Not Going Down, But Is At A 13-Year High | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. and Russia Are Gas Giants | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter Faces Wall Of Negativity As It Reports Earnings Today (TWTR) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- American Consumers Aren't Retail's Top Priority Anymore | Business Insider
- Why Windstream Holdings Stock Is Surging In Pre-Market Trading Today | TheStreet.com
- 3 Reasons Why Zhou Yongkang's Arrest Is Good For China | Business Insider
- You're Probably Better Off Buying Amazon Stock Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek