Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here’s a Great Wall Street Centric Movie | iBankCoin.com
- A "Tone-Deaf" Obama Mocked By The NYT For Vacationing While The World Burns | ZeroHedge
- Hope Is Not a Strategy | Financial Sense
- As Fracking Expands, So Does Opposition – Even In Texas | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap July 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "I Was Absolutely Shocked At What I Read," Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents | ZeroHedge
- Is It 1999 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside The Brooklyn Factory That Makes Suits For America's Most Powerful Men [... | Business Insider
- Caroline Wozniacki And Rory McIlroy Are On Fire Since He Called Off Their... | Business Insider
- Ukraine Rebels Hand Over Black Boxes From Downed Malaysia Passenger Jet... | Business Insider
- How Fame, Sex, Money, And Your Boss Make You Unhappy | Business Insider
- Three Reasons Chipotle's Business Is On Fire | Business Insider
- The Giant Credit Card Industry Is Bracing For Massive Disruption —... | Business Insider
- Here's What A Hypothetical Scottish Stock Market Would... | Business Insider