Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Default Looms In July After EU Rejects Greek Emergency Summit | ZeroHedge
- Key Gold Index Doubles In 2016 (But Nobody Noticed) | ZeroHedge
- The $2 Trillion Gamble That Saudi Arabia Cannot Win | ZeroHedge
- Why One Trader Believes The BOJ Made A "Massive Misstep" | ZeroHedge
- What Americans Spent The Most Money On In Q1 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Algos Panic-Buy "Supply-Glut-Reported" Dip | ZeroHedge
- Following The "Sell-Off" Gundlach Is Starting To Buy Treasuries | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 best housing markets for first-time home buyers | Business Insider
- Watch the incredible video of an F-22 tearing... | Business Insider
- A JetBlue pilot has been accused of flying drunk | Business Insider
- Here's a brief guide to what traders are talking about right now (JPY, SPY, DJI, IXIC, SPX) | Business Insider
- Why your smartphone could be causing your face to break out | Business Insider
- Hedge funds might not get a windfall from Puerto Rico | Business Insider
- The NFL draft is tonight — take the IQ test that every rookie has to take | Business Insider