Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman's Take: "Additional Hikes Remain FOMC Baseline" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Plunges Back Below $30 After Goldman "Teens" & IEA Excess-Supply Warning | ZeroHedge
- What The Charts Say: "Complacent" Bulls Remain As S&P Support Under Pressure | ZeroHedge
- John Mack: Don't Worry About Deutsche Bank, It Will Be Bailed Out By The Government | ZeroHedge
- "It's Probably Something" - Gold Surges Above $1200; USDJPY, Oil, Stocks Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one. | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks Enter Bear Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wendy's unleashed a competitor to McDonald's and Burger King — and now the business... | Business Insider
- The 12 best-looking dress shoes you can buy for under $500 | Business Insider
- Americans are quitting their jobs like crazy | Business Insider
- The Department of Justice is suing the city of Ferguson | Business Insider
- Zynga gets crushed after earnings whiff (ZNGA) | Business Insider
- Brie Larson had the perfect response to a question about her Oscar dress | Business Insider
- We went to Banana Republic to see why it has turned into Gap's worst... | Business Insider