Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rick Santelli Slams Central Bank Intervention For "Taking The Voters Out Of The Game" | ZeroHedge
- Investors Are Too Comfortable In The Fed's Win-Win Conditions For Taking Risk | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Hong Kong Protest: What It's All About | ZeroHedge
- Walking the Narrow Line | iBankCoin.com
- "We'll Become ISIS" - The Devaluation Of America's Young Men | ZeroHedge
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Seven additional bodies found on Japan volcano: media | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- McDonald's Shares Just Spiked (MCD) | Business Insider
- Your Daily Starbucks Habit Will Cost You Nearly $7,000 Over A Decade | Business Insider
- The Math Behind McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes Shows The Only Properties... | Business Insider
- Audi Gives Its Very German Roadster A Very German Update | Business Insider
- An Oxford Professor Has Unlocked The Mysterious Science Of The Guitar... | Business Insider