Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Junk-Rated Chicago Has A Billion Dollar Pension Problem | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- ISIS: Mapping A Militant Expansion | ZeroHedge
- George Soros Warns "No Exaggeration" That China-US On "Threshold Of World War 3" | ZeroHedge
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 31-year-old convicted of running a huge criminal website asks to be spared... | Business Insider
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider
- The next Porsche 911 will be a plug-in hybrid | Business Insider
- 9 mind-blowing concepts from Malcolm Gladwell's best-selling books | Business Insider
- Senate blocks bill that would end US bulk data dragnet | Business Insider
- This Berlin fintech company has the most simple-but-brilliant way... | Business Insider
- This chart explains why Spotify added video (AAPL) | Business Insider