Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- Furious Chinese Rioters Beat Corrupt Policemen To Death | ZeroHedge
- Europe April Manufacturing Summary: France's Loss Is Germany's Gain | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Empires Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Explaining The Horrendous Home Sales Report: It Snowed Everywhere But In The Northeast | ZeroHedge
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- MoRon MoRoN MoRoN! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gorgeous Time-Lapse Shows What Life Is Like In Doha | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- This Ultra-Luxurious Concept Car Could Be The First $200,000 BMW | Business Insider
- How A Satellite TV Company Used Social Media To Give Viewers What They Wanted | Business Insider
- Facebook Sees A Big Beat On Profits But Desktop Business Is In Decline (FB) | Business Insider
- IT'S APPLE EARNINGS DAY: Here's What Analysts Are Expecting (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Says That Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Monthly Active... | Business Insider