Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- On Obama and the Nature of Failed Presidencies | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- As the ‘Sanctions War’ Heats Up, Will Putin Play His Gold Card? | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pacquiao beats Algieri to retain WBO welterweight title | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- These Abandoned Rocket Bases Tell The Story Of The Cold War Space Race | Business Insider
- Hong Kong democracy movement split in protest-weary city... | Business Insider
- Suicide blast at Afghan volleyball game kills around 50 | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek