Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- BaN THe BRo... | ZeroHedge
- Ford CEO Expresses Interest In Working With Trump; Says Less Regulation Is Key To Saving U.S. Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Will Rand Paul Fight Fake News With a Filibuster? | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- The Eurodollar Market: It All Starts Here | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We compared Popeyes and KFC fried chicken — here's the... | Business Insider
- A showdown between Trump and the Fed is looming | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This power couple helped elect Obama then started a high-end marijuana dispensary | Business Insider
- 30 awesome stocking stuffers under $25 | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek