Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Synergies" Arrive: Dow Fires 2,500 | ZeroHedge
- FEMA Contractor: Unrest After 395% Food Price Spike Coming Soon | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows | Financial Sense
- Farage Slams The EU Parliament: "You're Not Laughing Now Are You?" | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Of Brexit: Italy Prepares €40 Billion Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers: Brexit Blowback "Worse Than Any Bear Market You've Ever Seen" | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Draghi Said To Spark Speculation Of Another Global Central Bank Bailout | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A VC who raised $70 million in 3 months explains why he left a Valley VC firm to go... | Business Insider
- Here's how fishermen in Taiwan use fire to catch hordes of fish | Business Insider
- China might be trying to militarize space | Business Insider
- North Carolina may change its controversial 'bathroom law' —... | Business Insider
- Colleges can now figure out which students will be successful — even before classes start | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Kit Harington explains why he showed up to his 'Game of... | Business Insider