Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks Rebound As Geopolitical Tensions Subside; Europe Surges On Report Of More ECB Easing | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- High-Frequency Traders Face Crackdown As CFTC Proposes Tougher Regulations - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Strong 2 Year Auction Surprises Bond Watchers As Direct Takedown Surges; Spread With 2Y Bund Widest Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 23, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Turkish Delight? Post-EU Close Buying Binge Sends Dow, S&P Surging Above Overnight Highs | ZeroHedge
- It's A Fake, Fake, Fake America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Video of a Chicago police officer firing 16 shots at a teenager has been released... | Business Insider
- 27 gifts for the 'Harry Potter' fan in your life | Business Insider
- Second pilot of downed Russian plane rescued: defence... | Business Insider
- Human, technical errors to blame for Afghan hospital... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds' top stock picks haven't been smoked this badly since... | Business Insider
- Good COP, bad COP: Will Paris climate summit prevail? | Business Insider
- People are calling ISIS by a name they don’t want... | Business Insider