Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- King Dollar Eating Everyone Else for Breakfast | iBankCoin.com
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- The Next Time The BIS Wants To Warn About Monetary Kool-Aid, Bubbles, Lack Of Liquidity Or Complacency... | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Staring Down The Meat Grinder | iBankCoin.com
- Who Will Win This Next Pennant? | iBankCoin.com
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Tim Cook Decided To Announce His Sexuality To The World (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Army seizes power in Burkina Faso after protests | Business Insider
- Check Out These Award-Winning Images Of Things You Can't Normally See | Business Insider
- World stocks rally after Japanese stimulus | Business Insider
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider
- Israel Has Reopened A Jerusalem Mosque That Closed Following... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com