Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- Why Aren’t Global Markets Freaking Out Over China’s Currency? | Financial Sense
- Are You Ready? | ZeroHedge
- Manic Merger Monday Saves Stocks As China Currency Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- 'Impossible' & 'Inevitable' - The Only 2 Solutions As The Status Quo Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
- Too Many Tired Bulls | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Philippines may be shifting into a new phase of its blood-... | Business Insider
- FELDER: The probability of a market crash is... | Business Insider
- Trump just stepped up his calls to open up libel laws and weaken First Amendment... | Business Insider
- 2 Moscow airport workers involved in a plane crash that killed the CEO... | Business Insider
- Theresa May officially wants Scotland, Wales, and... | Business Insider
- 13 high-paying jobs for people who don't want to stare at a computer all day | Business Insider
- Rap mogul Suge Knight is suing Dr. Dre for $300 million, claiming Dre tried to murder him | Business Insider