Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Democrats In Turmoil: DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz Resigns After Wikileaks Revelations | ZeroHedge
- Thunderstorm Sparks Massive Spike In New York Elctricity Prices Amid Heat Wave | ZeroHedge
- 2 Islamic State Hostage Takers Killed After Slitting Priest's Throat In Assault On French Church | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Stephen Roach Says Trump's Right On Globalization: It's A Broken System | ZeroHedge
- We're Sorry! - DNC Apologizes To Bernie For "Inexcusable Remarks" | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Outlook Contracts For 19th Straight Month With Wages Crashing To Sept 2013 Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Deutsche Bank's stock market outlook could be really good news for Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- Owners of 3D-printed guns in California now have to register their firearms | Business Insider
- Here's why investing in China is 'crazy ... literally' | Business Insider
- Zenefits was fined $62,500 by Tennessee, the first state to announce a settlement | Business Insider
- NASA has discovered a strange warping illusion in the rings of Saturn | Business Insider
- The trailer for the 'LEGO Batman' movie makes us more excited for it than any other... | Business Insider
- Marvel showed footage for next summer's 'Spider-Man' movie at Comic-Con —... | Business Insider