Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asian Markets Mixed: China Jump, Crude Dump, Japan Slump | ZeroHedge
- You Have Been Forewarned | Financial Sense
- The Tried-and-True Blueprint for Raising Taxes | Financial Sense
- How Many Slots Are Open In The Upper Middle Class? Not As Many As You Might Think | ZeroHedge
- A Rare Goldman "Sell" Recommendation Leads To Even More Muppet Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- First Europe, Now The Gulf's Leaders Agree To Form United Arab Military Force | ZeroHedge
- Just One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New Zealand cricketer Vettori calls time on... | Business Insider
- Banking behemoths are getting outmatched by Wall... | Business Insider
- Varoufakis says blame game helps Europe's enemies | Business Insider
- Greece's bailout talks are still... | Business Insider
- 6 robot cleaners that will keep your house looking spotless [up to 70% off]... | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck reveals an incredibly useful Southern phrase... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek