Mastery Rewind: Yogurt, AMD, Apple Inc
We rewind the week and check out the pin action on Apple Inc (AAPL), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), and consumer awareness with yogurt and expiration dates.
Behold the week that was. Most of you know that Apple Inc. reports earnings on Tuesday, the result good or bad has a huge impact on stocks this week. We are praying that Apple's results are viewed favorable by Wall Street. AMD along with Microsoft (MSFT) got killed this week. If anything AMD is worth a look but Microsoft is better left alone.
Finally a classic moment from Johnny Depp.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Fine Week | iBankCoin.com
- The Housing Recovery Has Been Canceled Due To Data Revisions | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- NYC Ebola Patient's Condition Worsens As Fiancee Returns Home | ZeroHedge
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fifth of eurozone banks fail ECB health check: report | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer: A Job Well Done! | TheStreet.com
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- Putin: Europe Can't Stop Buying Russian Gas | Business Insider
- Wall Streeters Are Heading To This Safari Resort For Seriously Luxurious African Adventures | Business Insider
- Luis Suarez starts for Barcelona in El Clasico | Business Insider