Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Insight on Automation | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR $GPRO SHORTS | iBankCoin.com
- A Pandemonium of Bells Are Ringing For the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- Gold “Price” Spikes to $1,467.50/oz on Computer Glitch? | ZeroHedge
- A Tidal Wave of Gold Repatriations Could be Unleashed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spotify Is Your New Nightmare For Breakups | Business Insider
- Seth Rogen's Family Lied To Him About Why They Didn't Celebrate Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- We Put A GoPro On The Empty Train That Runs Through Downtown Detroit | Business Insider
- A Fatal Medieval Disease Still Kills Thousands Of People Every Year | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (TWTR, HPQ, SSNLF, MSFT) | Business Insider
- China drafts first domestic violence law | Business Insider
- BOB LUTZ: Wall Street Analysts Don't Understand The... | Business Insider