Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Is No Longer The King Of Shale Oil & Gas | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Mint Sales of Silver Coins Reach Record in 2013 First Half | ZeroHedge
- Can the Fed Afford to Keep the Suspense? | Financial Sense
- How the USA Captures Whistleblowers and Other Political Enemies | Financial Sense
- Brazen Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Taper May Not Mean the End of QE, But... | Financial Sense
- Have These Stock Ideas on Ice | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Batteries Are The Only Thing Stopping The Wearable... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- One Of Baseball's Craziest Players Celebrated His Game-Winning Home Run By... | Business Insider
- Drunk Guy Falls 15 Stories After Trying To Climb Into His Locked Apartment — And Lives!... | Business Insider
- The Facebook Advertising Ecosystem Explained | Business Insider
- We've Been Eating Milk And Cookies Wrong Our Whole Lives [VIDEO] | Business Insider
- The Employees Of A Michigan Software Company Once Fired Their Co-Founder's Niece... | Business Insider