Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Needs to Sell Gas More Than EU Needs to Buy It | Financial Sense
- SLUMMING IT | iBankCoin.com
- 'Bail-in' Risks See Europe Banks Get Downgrade Warning | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Acting President Loses It Over "Crime Against Nation" Crimea Referendum | ZeroHedge
- In Venezuela, This Is How You Convert $1 Into $175,000 | ZeroHedge
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- Mark Spitznagel Crushes The "But, Balance Sheets Are So Strong" Fallacy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McDonald's To Introduce Bacon Clubhouse Burger | Business Insider
- A Startup Called Rebump Has Invented A Way To Make You Hate Email Even More | Business Insider
- Hidden Camera Captures Debate Over Costco's Future | TheStreet.com
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TSLA SCTY SGMO CSX PF | TheStreet.com
- A New Poll Has Some Bad News For NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | Business Insider
- A Chart You Should See: Fannie and Freddie | TheStreet.com