Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Greece May Need To Issue IOUs Schaeuble Says After Latest Failure To Reach A Deal | ZeroHedge
- Illiquid Markets Turmoil After Hotter-Than-Expected Inflation Print | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To The Oligarch Recovery: 82% Of US Construction Is Luxury Units | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Fed Contracts For 4th Month In A Row As Initial Jobless Claims Hover Near 40 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK's Cameron says 'confident' of securing EU... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Apple accidentally broke an Apple Watch feature with... | Business Insider
- England 389 all out against New Zealand | Business Insider
- International cricket returns to Pakistan | Business Insider
- A tiny European country is making Russia extremely nervous | Business Insider
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS, OIL SPIKES: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI,... | Business Insider