Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Slide, Erase All GDP Gains | ZeroHedge
- LiaR IN The HoLe! | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitics and Markets | Financial Sense
- Social Media Is Making People Dumber, Fears Elliott's Paul Singer | ZeroHedge
- Portugal Plunges To 9-Month Lows, Europe's VIX At 3-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Preview: Dashboards, Dissent, & "Degree-Of-Accommodation" Differences | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ferrari And Maserati Are Bright Spots In Fiat's Disappointing Earnings... | Business Insider
- No, Asian Eyelid Surgery Is Not About Looking More ‘White’ | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- DOW DOWN 1.1% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WFM, YELP, SSNLF) | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- There's A Big Rumor Going Around About How Argentina Can Be Rescued | Business Insider