Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Weighs "Syria Retreat" As White House Ends Training Of Moderate Rebels | ZeroHedge
- NATO Threatens To Send In Troops After Russia Stations Ground "Battalion" In Syria | ZeroHedge
- NATO Talks Tough On Troop Deployment As Kremlin Calls West's Bluff | ZeroHedge
- How to Become a Superforecaster | Financial Sense
- Spoofer Complains About Spoofing, Is Ignored, Starts Spoofing, Gets Busted | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before the Storm? | Financial Sense
- Brazilian Nightmare Continues As Rousseff Suffers Major Setback, Impeachment Looms | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russian missiles aimed at Syria crashed in Iran: US... | Business Insider
- Classy Spieth turns tables on Day again at PGA... | Business Insider
- Shark bites surfer on Oahu's North Shore | Business Insider
- Republicans are putting all of their money on Paul Ryan | Business Insider
- New California law extends privacy rights to electronic... | Business Insider
- A look at each potential World Series matchup | Business Insider
- Actually, wages are going up (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider