Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the Bond Market Is Telling Investors | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jun 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Venezuela and the Disaster of De-Industrialization | Financial Sense
- Heroin Use In The United States Reaches A 20 Year High | ZeroHedge
- America's Seen 50% Surge In Partisan Conflict Since Obama's Second Term Started | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Strategist Warns Of $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Days | ZeroHedge
- UBS' Trading Roadmap For The "Day After" Brexit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 free iPhone-only apps that will make your Android friends jealous | Business Insider
- 5 charming beach towns perfect for a last-minute weekend trip in the Northeast | Business Insider
- Walmart is trying to kill Amazon with live animals | Business Insider
- This online mattress is perfect for every type of sleeper | Business Insider
- Just 2% of US transactions were... | Business Insider
- Snapchat users are more engaged than any other social media... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is winning in the battle of fitness trackers | Business Insider