Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Speaker Boehner's Response To Obama's Executive Action: "Acting Like A Teenager" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Repatriation Stunner: Dutch Central Bank Secretly Withdrew 122 Tons Of Gold From The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- What Record Stock Buybacks Say About Economic Growth | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Obama Tells Mexican Viewers How He Will Fix Immigration By Executive Diktat - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Crossing The Keynesian Streams: Broken Windows And Gushing Liquidity All In One | ZeroHedge
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clashes as Mexicans hold rally for 43 missing students | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Your Facebook App Is Quietly Clogging Up Your iPhone | Business Insider
- Why This CEO Tells Job Candidates About Mistakes She's Made | Business Insider
- Watch Britain's Former Top Spy Storm... | Business Insider
- These Numbers Might Be The Most Shocking Thing About The... | Business Insider
- The Raiders Nearly Blew Their First Win With One Of The Dumbest Penalties Ever | Business Insider