Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Disillusioned Democrats & The Demise Of Democracy In America | ZeroHedge
- "People Who Live In Glass White Houses..." | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug As USDJPY, Crude, PMs Slide After Disappointing GDP Print | ZeroHedge
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- Another Bubble Has Burst: The Miami Luxury Condo Market Is A "Ticking Timebomb" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices Should Rise Above $1,900/oz -“Get In Now!” | ZeroHedge
- Death By A Theta Cuts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Simple etiquette rules to remember the next time you fly | Business Insider
- These helicopters and planes make US aircraft carriers a force to be... | Business Insider
- Hiroshima: The moment the US deployed the most powerful weapon known to man | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Here's your most urgent debt, according to a financial... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump spent much of a big rally thrashing Republican rivals who no... | Business Insider
- Here's what would happen if NATO went to war with Russia | Business Insider