Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Marissa Mayer Blames “Gender-Charged” Reporting Of Yahoo | ZeroHedge
- Snowden Explains How To Get To The Bottom Of "Who Hacked The Democrats" | ZeroHedge
- What To Expect When You're Expecting The FOMC | ZeroHedge
- I Went to the Democratic National Convention… | Altucher Confidential
- Maybe Putin Did It After All: Trail Emerges Linking DNC Email Hack To Russia | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Drones are about to fill the skies within the next 5 years... | Business Insider
- The 25 best law schools for landing a high-paying job at a big firm | Business Insider
- Advertisers are now able to buy programmatic ads to... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Your computer will be amazing in 20 years but could fuel a global crisis | Business Insider
- The head of Poland's governing party wants 'less centralism' within the EU | Business Insider