Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saving Retirement | Financial Sense
- Aetna's Takeover Of Humana Blocked As Anticompetitive | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- For The First Time Ever Russia Beats Saudi Arabia As China's Top Oil Supplier | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Will Be An Important Year For The Currency Wars | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The "Fake News" Censorship Industry | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Are Pricing In The 3rd Highest Chance Of A 'Black Swan' Crash In History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 30-something school teachers retired with over $1 million after only... | Business Insider
- Controversial commentator Stacey Dash is out at Fox News | Business Insider
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is still pitching... | Business Insider
- Sundance vets Elijah Wood... | Business Insider
- Stunning photos from inside the Women's March, which saw hundreds of... | Business Insider
- The Mexican peso is climbing | Business Insider
- Sprint just bought a big stake in Tidal | Business Insider