Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe April Manufacturing Summary: France's Loss Is Germany's Gain | ZeroHedge
- Largest-Ever U.S. Military Solar Project Gets Underway | Financial Sense
- A Few Setups For Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap April 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- BACK IN HELL | iBankCoin.com
- Solar Boombox | iBankCoin.com
- Quick Bounce Plays | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World | Business Insider
- Ukrainian Troops Kill 'Up To 5' Militants In East Ukraine City... | Business Insider
- Portugal Makes Its Triumphant Return | Business Insider
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- Barbara Corcoran: Being Too Passionate Is Bad For Business | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek