Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tapering Is Now Tightening | Financial Sense
- MSFT/IBM Boomerang'd As Russia Retaliates, Prepares To Cease Imports Of US IT | ZeroHedge
- 51 Dead As TransAsia Flight Makes Forced Landing In South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- Hope Is Not a Strategy | Financial Sense
- No Data, Mo War, No Worries: S&P Hits New Record High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How To Respond If Somebody Holds A Gun To Your Head | Business Insider
- Boeing Weighs on Blue Chips, Jim Cramer: 'Lonely Owning the Stock' | TheStreet.com
- LIVE: APPLE EARNINGS ARE IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A Prominent Law Professor Was Killed In His Home, And Police... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek