Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Podcast: Quantum Computing Takes Flight | Financial Sense
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
- A Surprise From JPM: "Pundits Are Urging Investors To Chase Performance; We Believe This Would Be A Mistake" | ZeroHedge
- "The TTIP Is Doomed" - France Threatens To Reject Obama's Huge Transatlantic Trade Deal | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
- Candidates Confirm: No Crash This Year | Financial Sense
- EliminaTED: Cruz Drops Out Of Presidential Race, Leaving Trump Republican Presidential Candidate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The refugee who sold pens to feed his daughter now... | Business Insider
- Why 'Captain America: Civil War' is the best Marvel superhero movie yet | Business Insider
- These are the gadgets you’ll want to pack for your next trip | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- European fintech funding deals have tripled, but the Brexit threat... | Business Insider
- Hulu is building a cable competitor that will cost around $40 per month | Business Insider
- An artist makes elaborate wire sculptures that transform | Business Insider