Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Household Net Worth Hits Record $81.5 Trillion In Q2 Driven By Stock Market Surge | ZeroHedge
- An Update from an Older Ben Bernanke | iBankCoin.com
- Silver Buyers Keep Stacking And Demand Higher ... Yet Prices Fall | ZeroHedge
- First YouGov Poll Predicts The Scottish "No's" Have It With 54% Of The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Scottish Independence: Politicians Love Democracy So Much They're Trying To Subvert It | ZeroHedge
- S&P Hits All-Time Record High As Russell "Death Cross" Looms | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, In Front Of Apple Stores In New York And Around The World... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What An MLB Strike Zone Really Looks Like And Why Players Are Always So Mad About It | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Polls open in Scottish independence vote | Business Insider
- Harvard hosts spoof Nobel awards for silly science | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Women Now Make 78% As Much As Men — And That's The Smallest The Pay Gap Has... | Business Insider
- Rackspace Plunges After Deciding to Stay Independent: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com