Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of These Items Point To a Collapse in the Markets | ZeroHedge
- THE RAILS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Are On Borrowed Time | ZeroHedge
- Greenspan: Price of Gold Will Rise | Financial Sense
- The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Approves Mandatory 21-Day Quarantine Of US Troops Returning From Ebola Missions | ZeroHedge
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Burkina parliament set ablaze in protests over president... | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan Talks Trash On Obama's Golf Game | Business Insider
- Smartwatches Are The Breakout Category That Will Finally Ignite The Wearable... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree gas supply deal: EU source | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek