Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Country Punishes Productive People The Most? | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Hacking Spree: Is Blockchain the Solution? | Financial Sense
- Man In Hiding After Confessing To Illegal Fundraising For The Clintons: "Fears Untimely Death" | ZeroHedge
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Here's What Happens When Trump Finds Culprit Behind Flynn Intel Leaks | ZeroHedge
- Trumpocalypse: Liberal Ivory Tower of Academia collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Charts Of The Week: 10 Reasons To Be Cautious In This Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Hollywood hitmaker Judd Apatow thinks about tech changing the business | Business Insider
- People are rediscovering a great American artist from World War I | Business Insider
- BUFFETT: Stock buybacks are not 'un-American,... | Business Insider
- James Comey — the FBI director whom many blame for Clinton... | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF THINGS 2017 REPORT: How the IoT is improving lives to transform the... | Business Insider
- Both credit risk and interest rate risk should be critical to investors... | Business Insider
- These workout socks have more 5-star reviews on Amazon than any other pair —... | Business Insider