Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Lots of Heavy Lifting with These Fruits | iBankCoin.com
- These Stocks Are Dressed for Today’s Market Occasion | iBankCoin.com
- Quote Of The Day: UK Housing Market "Warp Speed" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Worst. Congress. Ever | ZeroHedge
- One Time! | iBankCoin.com
- PMs Surge As Stocks Slumber On Dow's Lowest Range In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After... | StreetInsider.com
- Leaked Document Suggests That Putin Will Release Pussy Riot Members | Business Insider
- Why 2014 Could Finally Be The Year For The US Economy | Business Insider
- How Two IT Guys Turned Their Love For Apple Products Into A Multi-Million Company... | Business Insider
- These Are The 6 Main Attributes That Define The Things In 'The Internet Of... | Business Insider
- Abercrombie Shares Are Tanking After Company Decides To Keep The CEO That Some... | Business Insider
- Review: Yelp Will Get Your Feet Back on the Ground | TheStreet.com