Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Has Spent A Half-Century In Default Or Restructuring | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
- Is Gold Really Manipulated? Or, Are You Being Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Independence Day Reading | ZeroHedge
- BitGold Now Available in US! Why BitGold? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Londoner is raising thousands for a... | Business Insider
- H&M is launching a radically different store — here's what it might be... | Business Insider
- Greek referendum: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- Australian Dennis wins Tour opening stage | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Crying Greek pensioner: the story behind the poignant... | Business Insider