Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Millennials Love Free Markets, But Don't Understand Them | ZeroHedge
- The Broken Chessboard: Brzezinski Gives Up On Empire | ZeroHedge
- Herbalife Surges After Icahn Denies WSJ Selling Report, Says He Bought Another 2.3 Million Shares | ZeroHedge
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel - Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
- Harvard Professor Demands Ban On $20, $50, $100 Bills | ZeroHedge
- Is This Hillary Clinton's Roadmap For America? | ZeroHedge
- Why There's A Media Blackout On The Native American Oil Pipeline Blockade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How the EpiPen drug story went viral — and what may be next | Business Insider
- Meet the obscure blogger who reversed the recession | Business Insider
- THE CONNECTED CAR REPORT: Forecasts, competing technologies... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- PSYCHOLOGIST: Here's why empathy is a bad thing | Business Insider
- The 5 best new songs you can stream right now | Business Insider
- We asked some of the smartest minds in finance how Wall... | Business Insider