Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Non-PC Reason We Celebrate Thanksgiving | ZeroHedge
- Top U.S. Air Defense Commander: Turkey’s Shootdown of Russian Jet “Had to Be PRE-PLANNED” | ZeroHedge
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Warns Euro Is Doomed, "Pointless" If Schengen Fails | ZeroHedge
- Diversification Is For Dummies - The Nifty Nine Never Mattered More | ZeroHedge
- After Arresting Hundreds Of Stock Traders, China Cracks Down On "Malicious" Metals Sellers Next | ZeroHedge
- Another Data Point To Ignore - There Are The Most Distressed Bonds In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia holding up Turkish goods at border as relations... | Business Insider
- Consumers value this in-car technology more than driving performance | Business Insider
- Disney is demonstrating what 'pricing power' is all about at its... | Business Insider
- Britain's first app-only bank got a huge vote of confidence... | Business Insider
- Rout of Eagles gives Detroit another Thanksgiving victory... | Business Insider
- 13 weird jobs you'll be surprised to know exist | Business Insider
- AFC boss 'confident' next FIFA leader will be Asian | Business Insider