Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- Global Stocks Rise As Oil Dips; US Stock Futures And Dollar Flat | ZeroHedge
- The West's Politically Correct Dictatorship Has Blinded Us To The Real Danger | ZeroHedge
- Rise Of The Machines: Millions Of American Jobs Will Be Wiped Out In The Next Five Years | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tweets Japan's SoftBank Will Invest $50 Billion In The US, Create 50,000 New Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's new Treasury secretary could kick the... | Business Insider
- US officials: The fall of Aleppo... | Business Insider
- Here's an addict's take on Duterte's war on drugs | Business Insider
- Why you should take advantage of this widely ignored part of... | Business Insider
- The House of Commons would back... | Business Insider
- A Harvard scientist just won $3 million for discovering the hidden '... | Business Insider
- Our saliva has a painkiller that's six times stronger than morphine... | Business Insider