Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Fed To The Rescue" - The Plunge Protection Team Makes The Front Page | ZeroHedge
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- SCaMDaLF THe MuNiFiCeNT... | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of "Red Monday" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Starbucks Policies That Drive Customers Crazy | Business Insider
- SONY FIRES BACK AT OBAMA: 'We Are Still Looking Into... | Business Insider
- This One Chart Shows Why Google Needs A 'Buy' Button (GOOG) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Young People Are Risky Investors — And It Isn't Paying Off | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com