Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dumb Money: 30% Of New Equity Investors In China Have Elementary Education Or Less, Bloomberg Says | ZeroHedge
- The Double-Edged Sword of a Strong Dollar | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- Euro Zone "Danger Zone" - Greek Bank Runs and UK, Irish Property Prices Falling ... Again | ZeroHedge
- Obama Administration Bullies Allies Over Iran Nuke Deal Dissent | ZeroHedge
- Oil Surges, Gold and Silver Spike as Saudi Arabia Bombs Yemen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- James Bond is back in the first teaser trailer for 'Spectre' | Business Insider
- Soyuz spacecraft with Russian, US astronauts docks at ISS... | Business Insider
- Why Amazon might want to buy a giant British luxury fashion retailer (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Watch President Obama discuss the war on drugs with the creator... | Business Insider
- The Cleveland Cavaliers saved their season with 2 gutsy trades | Business Insider
- 'It was the loudest boom I ever heard' | Business Insider
- Here's the one big advantage YouTube has over Facebook's new video... | Business Insider