Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Warren Buffett Releases Monster 43-Page Half-Century Letter To Berkshire Faithful | ZeroHedge
- Obama Decrees Ban On Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America | ZeroHedge
- Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Failing To Deliver On Our Obligations As Americans" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Maduro Claims US Pilot Arrested For Espionage, Bans Bush, Cheney From Entering Nation | ZeroHedge
- 1987 Or 2015? The Gap Between Growth Expectations & Valuations Is "Ridiculous" | ZeroHedge
- How Our Crazy Money System Works | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Target forgot its formula for success | Business Insider
- WWE put on its best show ever — and it wasn't... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- I ditched my 16GB iPhone 6 for the 64GB version and I'm kicking myself for not... | Business Insider
- UN envoy in Syria to seek Aleppo truce | Business Insider
- Tinder's paid subscription service could ruin everything that made the app great... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek