Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Planning for Future Rate Hikes: What Can History Tell Us that the Fed Won’t? | Financial Sense
- US Offers Immunity To Junior FX Manipulators In Exchange For Ratting Out Their Seniors | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Economy & Market Surging with Payroll Growth Highest in 15 Years | Financial Sense
- Forget Puerto Rico, German Munis Are In Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Market Cap to GDP: The Buffett Valuation Indicator | Financial Sense
- Making a Market Call | Financial Sense
- JPMorgan Blows Up The Fed's "We Can 'Control' The Crash With Reverse Repo" Plan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More Rockets Fired From Lebanon Land In Israel | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Central Bank Exec Says Stocks Are 'Irrational' As China Is... | Business Insider
- Why MGIC Investment Stock Is Plunging This Morning | TheStreet.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- LeBron James Only Signed A 2-Year Contract With Cleveland, And It's A Genius Move | Business Insider
- The 54 Most Mesmerizing Photos From The World Cup | Business Insider