Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When A Marketing Campaign Goes Horribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Commodity Crash Continues, But Pigs Are Flying | ZeroHedge
- The Morning After: What Happens When A Government Destroys Its Currency | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- The But-For Test; A Refined List of Buyout Targets | iBankCoin.com
- US Troops Are Heading To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Russia Slams Barroso Over Leaked "Take Kiev In 2 Weeks" Comments, Revises Military Doctrine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dutch Heineken to sell Mexican package business for $1.2bn... | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Famous Students In College This Semester | Business Insider
- Djokovic downs Kohlschreiber to reach US Open quarter-... | Business Insider
- Some People Don't Get Bitten By Mosquitoes — Why That's True Will Surprise... | Business Insider
- MORGAN STANLEY: The Market Could Rally For Years, And The S&P Might Go To 3,000 (SPY) | Business Insider
- CDC Director: Ebola Outbreak 'Spiraling Out Of Control,' 'Window Of... | Business Insider
- 'Bikini Barista' Coffee Shops Are Exploding In The Northwest | Business Insider