Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Economic Outlook Keeps Getting Better And Better" Says Fed President Who Last Week Unveiled QE4 | ZeroHedge
- According To Goldman, This Is Why China's GDP Was Better Than Expected (Spoiler Alert: Weather) | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 20, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Even Steve Ballmer Admits That Microsoft Is Losing In Mobile (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Federer, Nadal tackle two extremes in Basel | Business Insider
- Welcome To Ranger School, Where The Army's Toughest Soldiers Are Made... | Business Insider
- China Is Slowing | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- France, Germany pledge action to boost investment, growth... | Business Insider
- Apple's Design Genius Jony Ive Thinks The iPhone's Competitors Are... | Business Insider