Mastery Rewind: Stocks to Short, Corp Bonds
This week we watched AMD (AMD) hit a new low, found some stocks to short and a few worth going long. Making the bullish cut were VCSH, FSLR, and SPWR. Going short included LNKD, LORL, and ULTI.
Behold this and that..
and now, Banksy does the Simpsons.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do YouR JoB MuPPeTS... | ZeroHedge
- Don't Overplay the Bounce | Financial Sense
- Fallout From Petrodollar Demise Continues As Qatar Borrows $4 Billion Amid Crude Slump | ZeroHedge
- The IMF Just Confirmed The Nightmare Scenario For Central Banks Is Now In Play | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 600 Points From Last Friday's Panic-Buying Ramp, Drops 10% Year-To-Date | ZeroHedge
- Americans Have Never Been Dumber | ZeroHedge
- FX Traders Fear "Worst Case Scenario" For Brazil As FinMin Cancels Travel Plans, Rousseff Meets With Lula | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I snuck into a special gift shop that would make every 'Star Wars' fan lose... | Business Insider
- Toyota to invest $50M in car-tech research at Stanford, MIT... | Business Insider
- NFL quarterback Brady's four-game ban quashed,... | Business Insider
- No. 5 Michigan St. tops W. Mich 37-24, sets sights on... | Business Insider
- These are the best banks in the world | Business Insider
- September is on the table (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- Scotland's 'Walter Scott Express' back on track | Business Insider