Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Huge Potential Tailwind For Bonds? | ZeroHedge
- Jamie Dimon: "The Euro Zone May Not Survive" | ZeroHedge
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- DOJ Ordered To Preserve Gmail Records Of Clinton-Colluding Assistant AG Peter Kadzik | ZeroHedge
- Carlos Slim Launching US TV Channel "By Mexicans, For Mexicans" | ZeroHedge
- 2017: Year of Extremes | Financial Sense
- As Project Veritas Exposes “DisruptJ20” Plot To Cause Inauguration Chaos, Deplorables Out Organizer As Potential #PizzaGate Pedo | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'An attack on one is an attack on all': Biden... | Business Insider
- Netflix's new movie looks like its craziest and creepiest yet — here... | Business Insider
- 13 money-saving tricks I used when I moved to New York City for graduate school... | Business Insider
- Indian shoppers turn to overseas e-commerce | Business Insider
- 34 giant Chinese infrastructure projects that are reshaping the... | Business Insider
- 7 hidden iPhone tricks that only power users know about | Business Insider
- Why the worst movies of the year always come out in January | Business Insider