Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ladies: Hold on Tight to Your Accessories | iBankCoin.com
- A Cup of Coffee with a Metal and Miner for Your Weekend Brunch | iBankCoin.com
- Fly Buy: $VNET | iBankCoin.com
- Actionable Long Trading Ideas | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: July 29 | ZeroHedge
- China Meat Scandal Spreads: McDonald's Japan Slashes Guidance | ZeroHedge
- All of the Countries which the U.S. “Regime Changed” – Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya – Have Descended into Brutal Chaos | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (FDO, DLTR, HLF, TSN, DENN) | Business Insider
- Get Ready For An Unusually Busy Week For The Economy | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Companies Have A Big Opportunity To Go... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Terrifying Iceberg Collapse Caught On Camera | Business Insider
- MICROSOFT: The Government Has A Sneaky Way Of Forcing Tech Companies To Turn Over Your... | Business Insider
- The Highest-Paying Jobs At Apple [RANKED] (AAPL) | Business Insider