Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "America Has Lost" - Duterte Announces "Separation" From United States, Alligns With China; Seeks Alliance With Putin | ZeroHedge
- "Make A Wish List" Russia Tells Duterte, As New Asian Axis Forms | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Split the GOP ... Now the Next Step? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- Former Haitian Senate President Calls Clintons "Common Thieves Who Should Be In Jail" | ZeroHedge
- BullionStar attends LBMA Conference in Singapore, October 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Hacking Democracy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app... | Business Insider
- 'Mr. Trump, would my son have a place in your... | Business Insider
- Piracy could surge off of the infamous Somali coast, experts warn | Business Insider
- American voters in China are counting down the days until the... | Business Insider
- Syrian army and Russian jets halt Aleppo... | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer says Microsoft once tried to buy Facebook... | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider