Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Drivers: Central Bank Meetings, Jobs Data and More | ZeroHedge
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- On This Day 15 Years Ago... | ZeroHedge
- PIIGS Go To War: Spain, Portugal Slam Tsipras' Accusations Of "Conspiracy Plot" To Overthrow Greek Government | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: "Central Banks Have Gone Too Far In Their Misguided Efforts To Support Economic Growth" | ZeroHedge
- BiBi GoeS To ViCHY... | ZeroHedge
- Can Greece "Just Print Drachmas"? Goldman Answers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The growing anti-science movement is making people in Silicon Valley nervous | Business Insider
- LA police chief defends officers over fatal shooting | Business Insider
- The 15 best buildings of the year, according to London Design Museum | Business Insider
- Rio's 450th birthday bash is a piece of cake | Business Insider
- Iraq predicts oil will rise to $64-65 per barrel | Business Insider
- The fingerprint sensor on Samsung's new Galaxy S6 is just as good as the one... | Business Insider
- Russian opposition politician Boris Nemtsov... | Business Insider