Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Facebook Fraud 2.0: Academic Study Exposes "Like Farms" | ZeroHedge
- Despite 'Record' Opening Weekend, Goldman Fears "The iPhone Effect" On Retail Sales May Disappoint | ZeroHedge
- What Is the VIX Fear Index Telling Us Now? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap September 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- California Or Ethiopia? "Families Dream Every Night About Water" | ZeroHedge
- Military Plant In East Ukraine Devastated By Massive Explosion; Kiev Accuses Russia Of Using Tactial Nuke | ZeroHedge
- Careful Now | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Of London's Greatest Achievements May Soon Be... | Business Insider
- Firefighter Dies After Being Shocked By A Power Line During The Ice Bucket... | Business Insider
- iPhone Users Are Freaking Out After Apple Removed 'Camera... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Peter Thiel On Twitter Allegations: 'You Could Smoke A... | Business Insider
- Why Cisco Has Showered These Three Men With Billions Of Dollars (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Blasts in China's Xinjiang kill two, injure 'many... | Business Insider