Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Is "Bouncing Economic Rubble With Trillion-Dollar Debt Missiles" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- "This Won't Remain Confined In Greece" | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Earnings Shaping Up Weakly | Financial Sense
- Shocking Images Of China's Dire Pollution Problem | ZeroHedge
- America's Frightening "Policing For Profit" Nightmare | ZeroHedge
- Japan's Solution To Lack Of Sex: A "Handsome" Tax | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 Males Shot Inside Manhattan Home Depot | Business Insider
- The Weekend Is Over And Crude Oil Is Getting Smoked Again (USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- When Marissa Mayer Became CEO Of Yahoo, She Let Thousands Of Employees Ditch Their... | Business Insider
- 11 Startups That Will Have You Living In The Lap Of Luxury Without Leaving Home | Business Insider
- The Best Laptops You Can Buy | Business Insider
- Here Is Absolutely Everything We Know About The 2015 Super Bowl Ads So Far | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek