Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Not "Unequivocally Good" - Canada Enters Recession | ZeroHedge
- The "Chicago Cubs No Hitter" Indicator Spells Doom For The Market | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News From Tom DeMark: "We Should See The Market Drift Lower For The Next Month" | ZeroHedge
- China Takes "10 Steps Back," Slaps 20% Reserve Requirement On Currency Forwards | ZeroHedge
- DeVoe’s Unprovable But Highly Probable Theories | Financial Sense
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In August: It Was A Good Month For Pet Rocks, Bad For "Hedge" Funds | ZeroHedge
- The Rich Employee | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Renowned scientist Oliver Sacks has died, but his stories continue to shed light on the... | Business Insider
- Protests break out in Ukraine over giving regions more... | Business Insider
- Pakistan cricket fixing trio start long road to... | Business Insider
- Scores more Clinton emails retroactively classified | Business Insider
- Alleged Facebook mention in prayer call sparks Egypt... | Business Insider
- Las Vegas' new ad campaign pushes 'sexy'... | Business Insider
- Jaguars owner wants to continue playing in London until... | Business Insider