Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: May 21 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "The IRS’s Job Is To Violate Our Liberties" | ZeroHedge
- Judd Gregg Redefines "Revolving Door" - From US Senator, To Goldman Sachs Advisor, To Head Of SIFMA | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500: 12 Consecutive Closes Above the Upper Bollinger Band. Bullish or Bearish? | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke "Wealth Effect" Completely Wasted On Trillions In Pension Funds | ZeroHedge
- How to Win Friends and Influence People | Altucher Confidential
- Gold And Silver Inverse Baumgartner'd | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHART OF THE... | Business Insider
- WHAT SCANDALS? Obama's Approval Rating Is... | Business Insider
- Sorry, Media, America Couldn't Care Less About The Government Taking... | Business Insider
- Yahoo Reveals A 'Reimagined' Flickr — With A Terabyte... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- JON STEWART TO WASHINGTON: 'Can Anybody Do... | Business Insider
- 20 Reasons It's Awesome Growing Up Gifted | Business Insider