Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2 Figure Frank | iBankCoin.com
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
- Tick Tock, The Greek Time Bomb Is About To Go Off | ZeroHedge
- Why Oil's Rally Is Over | ZeroHedge
- You Thought I Cared About Your ‘Top Picks’? | iBankCoin.com
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- ABC's of the AIIB | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how the bottom falls out of Obama's foreign policy | Business Insider
- I sequenced my DNA at a community lab in Brooklyn — and what I learned surprised me | Business Insider
- Brewers pitcher gets ejected for having a blatantly... | Business Insider
- Science says the fourth person to interview for a job is most likely to get it | Business Insider
- IS in full control of Syria's ancient city Palmyra:... | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (EBAY, AAPL, CRM, CSCO) | Business Insider
- 9 reasons why it's better to be a tourist than a traveler | Business Insider