Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs | ZeroHedge
- I Prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Extremely Busy Week | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Need to Know About The Debate - Event Details, Rules, Scandals... | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Lashes Out At Moody's After Downgrade To "Junk" Sends Turkish Assets Plunging | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: September 26 | ZeroHedge
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- STOCKS SINK: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- The CEO of a $60 million furniture startup explains why... | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- BMW, Mercedes, and Audi are joining forces to take on Google (googl) | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- China begins operation of world... | Business Insider