Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Which Country Is America’s Biggest Enemy? | ZeroHedge
- Satellite Images Suggest North Korea May Have Resumed Nuclear Test Preparations | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Stock Market at a Major Inflection Point? | Financial Sense
- Your Complete Guide To Sunday's French Presidential Elections First Round | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- What Trump Tax Plan? Key Senate Panel Has Not Even Seen It | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how much you need to earn to be in the top 1% for the 15 largest cities in the US | Business Insider
- Theranos is being accused of running fake tests using outside lab gear... | Business Insider
- Science reveals what happens to your body and brain when you get drunk | Business Insider
- Traders are getting worried about the 'place to be' in the... | Business Insider
- The 4 weirdest product pitches we didn’t write about this week | Business Insider
- How to pull water out of thin air, even in the... | Business Insider
- How to politely ask for an introduction over email | Business Insider