Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels | ZeroHedge
- Russian Ambassador To UN Vitaly Churkin Has "Died Suddenly" In New York; Putin "Deeply Upset" | ZeroHedge
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Trump Rally in NYC Silent During Muslim Call to Prayer | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The 9 Fakest Fake-News Checkers | ZeroHedge
- Oops! The Economy Is Like A Self-Driving Car | ZeroHedge
- The Week's Key Economic And Financial Events | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why the Nazis studied American race laws for inspiration | Business Insider
- Mike Pence says he was 'disappointed' that Michael... | Business Insider
- THE APP ENGAGEMENT REPORT: The tools and tactics brands, marketers, and app... | Business Insider
- HGTV star Scott McGillivray explains how to avoid the... | Business Insider
- THE SHIP-FROM-STORE REPORT: Why legacy retailers need to rethink the purpose of their brick-... | Business Insider
- The chief economist... | Business Insider
- Americans have $12.58 trillion of debt — here's what it looks like | Business Insider