Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Entirely Ignores Yet More Jawboning From Japanese Offcials | ZeroHedge
- BofA: "The Sense Of Calm Which Had Descended On Markets Has Come To An Abrupt End" | ZeroHedge
- FANGs Crash Most Since August's "Black Monday" Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Oil Bulls Beware: Gartman Is No Longer "Manifestly Bearish Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- The Swiss National Bank Doubled Its Holdings Of AAPL Stock In 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Swedish artist makes amazing drawings out of hundreds of dots | Business Insider
- Even rich people are using robots to manage their wealth | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs was one of the greatest procrastinators ever —... | Business Insider
- This US Army artillery unit savaged 41 Iraqi... | Business Insider
- Two 8 year old twins are diving into trading the stock market | Business Insider
- This incredible video was captured by a downhill skier swinging an iPhone 6 around his... | Business Insider
- Map Shows Which Countries Call It 'Football' And Which Call It 'Soccer' | Business Insider