Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Spike as OPEC Reaches Deal on Production Cut | Financial Sense
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks To "Target Those Who Got Rich From System" | ZeroHedge
- The First Defection: Republican Elector Writes In NYT Op-Ed Why He Won't Be Voting For Trump | ZeroHedge
- 'Footloose' Comes To Brussels - Europe Unleashes "Dance Tax" | ZeroHedge
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- Why Italy’s Referendum Carries Risks for the Entire EU | Financial Sense
- CNN Boss Admits "Democrats Bigger First Amendment Threat Than Trump" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Millennials are different. Your talent probably isn’t | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee: How the Republican 'lie' of massive voter fraud... | Business Insider
- Patriots breakout rookie joined a women's book club... | Business Insider
- Here are the best things you can buy for half off at Patagonia's winter sale... | Business Insider
- 'Westworld' actor talks his character's twist and whether he... | Business Insider
- Samsung’s next big phone will ditch the headphone jack and the... | Business Insider
- Betterment's diversification plan pays off | Business Insider