Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Plenty of Biological Gems Washing Up Ashore | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Air-Defense Zone Ratchets Up Risk for Trade and Investment | Financial Sense
- Luxury Home Foreclosures Soar – Up 61% Versus Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Market Seasonality and The Fed Are a Powerful Combination | Financial Sense
- The Time to Be Bearish Is When Breadth Is Weak, Which Clearly Isn’t Now | Financial Sense
- Wealthy Chinese… and Chinese Wealth, Flee Overseas | Financial Sense
- The Kress Cycle and the Fate of the Middle Class | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are The Salaries For The Highest-Paid... | Business Insider
- What's Causing ReneSola (SOL) to Tumble? | TheStreet.com
- The Best Way To Cope With Hamid... | Business Insider
- A Jarring Image Of The Redskins Stadium After Everyone Left At Halftime | Business Insider
- Psychologist Daniel Kahneman May Have Unlocked The Holy Grail For Advertising | Business Insider
- These Will Be The 10 Hottest American Housing Markets In 2014 | Business Insider
- Here's How Hot Startups Help Employees Cash Out Before An IPO | Business Insider