Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- Has Inflation in the U.S. Bottomed Out? | Financial Sense
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
- The Secret World Of Gold | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy A Lakefront Mansion On Tahoe's 'Billionaires Row... | Business Insider
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Americans Have Already Forgotten One Of The... | Business Insider
- Man Allegedly Steals Woman's Dog And Samsung Television... | Business Insider
- PHOTOS: A Rare Look Inside Google's Secret Labs Where They Invent Amazing New... | Business Insider
- Teen Suspended For Asking Miss America To Prom During A School Assembly... | Business Insider
- 6 Scientifically Proven Things Men Can Do To Be More Attractive | Business Insider