Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Our New Robot Overlords & The Third Type Of Capital | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- "Ebola Cruise" Returns To Texas After Suspected Healthcare Worker Cleared | ZeroHedge
- End of the Line for These Trades | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Early Q3 Earnings Not Driving the Market | Financial Sense
- "We Have Everything Under Control" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Proposed British Tax Cut Is The Stupidest... | Business Insider
- Apple's Design Genius Jony Ive Thinks The iPhone's Competitors Are... | Business Insider
- A Team Of Kids From Korea Just Won $1 Million For... | Business Insider
- This Amazing Brooklyn Startup Office Looks Like A Jungle Gym | Business Insider
- Seven Totally Cool, New-Techie Products You Need to See | TheStreet.com
- KKR Looks to Get More Bang for Its Buck in Strategy Shift | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things Every Man Should Add To His Wardrobe After College | Business Insider