Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget "Free Trade" - Focus On Capital Flows | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Bout Of Risk-Offness Sends European Shares Sharply Lower, US Futures Not Happy | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- HAIL MARYS | iBankCoin.com
- Mysterious Chinese Buyer Of Record Crude Oil Cargoes Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Silver, Copper Slammed As Commodities Crumble Into US Open | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends The QE Dream, Keeps "Considerable" Period Hopes Alive - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Amateur Video Shows NASA Rocket Exploding In Massive Ball Of Flames | Business Insider
- Burkina parliament set ablaze in protests over president... | Business Insider
- Sistine chapel dazzles after technological makeover | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Just Saved 'Countless Lives' By Announcing... | Business Insider
- Bain Sends Its Interns To A Cape Cod Mansion Every Summer — Here... | Business Insider
- Nike Releases Intense Commercial About LeBron James Returning To Cleveland | Business Insider