Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dow Is Up 500 Points In 48 Hours (And Japan Up 1100) | ZeroHedge
- The "Unequivocally 'Not' Good" Reality Of Lower Oil Prices & Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Closing a Chapter, Opening an Old One Again | iBankCoin.com
- The Secular Extinction Of Stock Market Bears | ZeroHedge
- Is Russia Being Driven Into the Arms of China? | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCar: Automobile Insurance Subsidized Hope Act | ZeroHedge
- Will Yellen Learn from Greenspan? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Venture Capital Investing Has Reached Early Dotcom Era... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, GOOG, FB, AMZN) | Business Insider
- The Word 'Disinflation' Is Booming | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg Offered To Help... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- This 'One In 10 Million' American Talent... | Business Insider