Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea with Unintended Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 24 | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- The Massively Crowded 'Long-USD, Short-Treasuries' Trade Just Got Crowded-er | ZeroHedge
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- Pressures On The US Economy Just Increased | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Australian mother charged after baby survives five... | Business Insider
- Decaying complex shelters generations of migrants in... | Business Insider
- These Amazing Color Photos Of The Hindenburg Zeppelin Show... | Business Insider
- Advanced cyberspying tool dates from 2008 | Business Insider
- Russia Is Overstating The Funds At Its... | Business Insider
- Another Bizarre Detail Emerges About How Bill Cosby Was Allowed To Treat Young Women... | Business Insider