Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- Signs of Excessive Bullish Sentiment | Financial Sense
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- Uncontrolled Refugeeism Will Be The Undoing Of Now-Ruling Political Class | ZeroHedge
- Obama's "Deeply Disappointed" Half-Brother Will Vote Trump Because "He Speaks From The Heart" | ZeroHedge
- "Policymakers Have Been Calling A 'Depression' A 'Recovery' For Nearly A Decade" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Mark Cuban’s best 'Shark Tank' investments works only 5... | Business Insider
- 7 space mysteries no scientist can explain | Business Insider
- 6 surprising downsides of being extremely intelligent | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- The WNBA is reversing penalties... | Business Insider
- Putin is a big winner of the failed coup in Turkey | Business Insider
- This photo says so much about China's view of the South China Sea... | Business Insider