Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Andorra: Europe's Next Failed State | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Republicans Blast Hillary: "Not Even Nixon Destroyed The Tapes" | ZeroHedge
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- Trade Idea | iBankCoin.com
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jay Z leads stars in rebranded Tidal streaming service | Business Insider
- Shooting incident outside US spy agency: media | Business Insider
- Total sells Nigerian oil field stake for $569 mn | Business Insider
- Tunisians march against extremism after museum massacre | Business Insider
- Lee Kuan Yew Singapore state funeral: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- America's crude oil export ban does more harm than good | Business Insider
- French lawmakers debate punishing prostitutes or clients | Business Insider