Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand by 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- Most Millennials Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings, Live Paycheck-to-Paycheck | ZeroHedge
- Heading Down The J-Hole: "The Fed Isn't Hawkish" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 25 | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slump, Oil Slides To $46 Handle After Saudis Say No "Significant Intervention Necessary" | ZeroHedge
- A Gold Standard "Comes After War, Not Before" Macquarie Warns "The Private Sector Will Never Recover" | ZeroHedge
- US Admits Syria Bombing "May Have" Killed Civilians | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the best way to fix a scratch on your car | Business Insider
- Experts find evidence that excess body fat increases the risk of... | Business Insider
- This is how good the new 'Madden' game looks | Business Insider
- A medical wearable device could save Jawbone | Business Insider
- The services sector is weaker than it's been for most of 2016 | Business Insider
- Many crucial business lessons are not... | Business Insider
- Here's how ISIS recruits and coerces children | Business Insider