Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
- Healthcare Vote Timing: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm; "Hard No's" Drop To 18 | ZeroHedge
- How The Surveillance Program Works, And Who Can Order It: Former Intel Chair Explains | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Explains What Today's Failure To Repeal Obamacare Means For Markets | ZeroHedge
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- America's #1 Again (In Healthcare Costs Around The World) | ZeroHedge
- "Policy Error" Is Back: Deutsche Warns Two Things Can Derail The Market's "Most Crowded Trades" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The prescription drug industry is starting to turn on itself as... | Business Insider
- 5 Costco purchases that make your membership virtually free | Business Insider
- Some health apps may be promising more than they can deliver | Business Insider
- Pence on 'Trumpcare': 'Congress just wasn't ready... | Business Insider
- Walmart's latest move confirms the death of the American middle... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here are the 11 fastest-growing apps in the US | Business Insider