Case of the Monday's: What to Trade
Sunday night and stocks in Asia are falling thanks to the EU uncertainty. That means a return of volatility could become the norm next week. Thus cue the ProShares UltraShort FTSE China 25 ETF (FXP) and he iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN (VXX).
Getting ready to start the week and after reading this crap, its going to set the stage for the week. Asian stocks are taking it on the chin on a concern that talks to resolve Europe’s debt crisis are deadlocked, curbing the earnings outlook for exporters. Back here at home we are concerned about Next Year Stocks Could Tank (or Sooner). A downgrade by Moody's before we hit the 'Fiscal Cliff' could kill stocks to the point of extinction.
Now that the VXX is trading at its bottom its time to think about adding some as a hedge for the coming week's destructive headlines. Throw on a little FXP and you got yourself a party for a bearish trend.
Trades for the EU Mess
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Hoist The King’s Flag | iBankCoin.com
- What's Avant-Garde Now? Social Innovation | ZeroHedge
- When The Line Between Halloween & Real Life Terror Gets Blurred | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- This Is How Caterpillar Just Blew Away Q3 Earnings | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Best Coffee Shops In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Here's What It's Like To Work With Tim Cook (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Yelp Plunges Following Weak Fourth-Quarter Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- The Russian Ruble Is Getting Crushed | Business Insider
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- Canada shooter planned to go to Syria: police | Business Insider