How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bullish Or Bearish: The Illusion Of Permanent Liquidity | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- 'Impossible' & 'Inevitable' - The Only 2 Solutions As The Status Quo Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Planning To Fire Another 8% Of Workforce, "Losing Talent" Fast | ZeroHedge
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stocks are rallying on a big day for Wall Street deals (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, T, TWX,... | Business Insider
- 'Watch what happens to her': The Trump... | Business Insider
- Eli Manning denied using 'Trump' as an audible after field mics... | Business Insider
- Congress says the Pentagon can immediately fix the cash bonus scandal affecting 10,000 soldiers... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Venezuela's small win won't help it in the long run | Business Insider
- The 2016 presidential election will be the biggest referendum on global... | Business Insider