How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FREEZE, Jive Turkeys | iBankCoin.com
- More Late-Night Stock Trading Ideas and Explanations | iBankCoin.com
- America the Cautious: Risk Taking in Decline | Financial Sense
- King of the Crumbling Mountain | Financial Sense
- PSYCHO HAMSTER MARKET STRIKES AGAIN | iBankCoin.com
- Volatility Gets A Harding On Taper Chatter | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A Replacement For Google Reader Is Coming June 26, Just Days Before Google Pulls... | Business Insider
- Why Everyone Hates The ESPN Show 'First Take' In A Single... | Business Insider
- Bank Of America Allegedly Gave Cash Bonuses To Workers Pushing Homeowners Into... | Business Insider
- This Chart Sums Up Phil Mickelson's Misery At The US Open... | Business Insider
- Asked About Privacy In A Post-PRISM World, Ad Exec Says Of Google... | Business Insider
- Phil Mickelson Can't Close Out At The Majors And It Is... | Business Insider