How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing Flashes "Warning Light" As New Orders, Employment Tumble | ZeroHedge
- "Selling Puts" - Latest Pension Strategy Is Truly 2006 All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- New Russia-China-Iran Alliance Could Push US Out Of Much Of The Middle East | ZeroHedge
- Soros Emerges As Mastermind Behind Plan To "Enlarge Electorate By At Least 10 Million Voters" | ZeroHedge
- Ep. 181 – Jordan Harbinger: Are You A Sociopath or Just Charming? | Altucher Confidential
- "Sooner Or Later The Younger Generation Will Explode In Rage At The System" | ZeroHedge
- German Government Urges Citizens To Stockpile Food, Water "In Case Of Attack Or Catastrophe" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you must watch this movie about one of the most horrific moments in TV... | Business Insider
- 10 facts reveal the absurdity of Pablo Escobar's wealth... | Business Insider
- 7 signs you're a leader people want to follow | Business Insider
- Why you get the Sunday night blues (even if you like your job) | Business Insider
- A former HubSpot exec built a chat bot to make sure customers don't... | Business Insider
- Food has gotten so bad at one prison that inmates... | Business Insider
- Why publishers need to harness data to keep readers engaged | Business Insider