How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- World Awaits Russian Response As Obama Makes "Lethal Aid" To Ukraine Legal | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- The Fed & "The Grandest Con Job In The History Of The World" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Now Uncorking The Delirium Phase | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 19 | ZeroHedge
- Crude Prices Pump-And-Dump After Saudi "Temporary Problem" Comments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cheap Oil Hasn't Slowed Growth In The Solar Industry | Business Insider
- HP Stream 13 Notebook Review: A Super-Affordable Windows Laptop | TheStreet.com
- The Best Men's Watches To Give At Every Price Point | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before European Markets Open | Business Insider
- Israeli air planes strike in Gaza Strip after rocket... | Business Insider
- 'The Interview' Movie Posters Are Going For Over $500 Online | Business Insider
- Why BlackBerry Shares Are Falling, Despite a Surprise Profit | TheStreet.com