How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crisis Averted: China Calls Taiwan Phone Call A "Gimmick" As It Lodges Diplomatic Protest | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Cops Ask For Help After 73-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Did The Market Just Flash A Hindenburg Omen Warning? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
- Will Rand Paul Fight Fake News With a Filibuster? | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Turkey Proposes Trade With China, Russia And Iran In Local Currencies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beautiful National Geographic photos show how Americans... | Business Insider
- Trump appointed a secretary of education after previously calling for the... | Business Insider
- How to instantly connect with anyone | Business Insider
- The College Football Playoff is set and... | Business Insider
- This is the most powerful wind turbine in the world | Business Insider
- Trump tweets 'SNL' is 'unwatchable' after its sketch... | Business Insider
- A showdown between Trump and the Fed is looming | Business Insider