How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 19 US Shale Areas That Are Suddenly Endangered, "The Shale Revolution Doesn't Work At $80" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 25, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Ruble Plunges To New Record Low After OPEC Decision | ZeroHedge
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 | ZeroHedge
- The Gods Have Spoken: Only True Believers Were Saved | iBankCoin.com
- The 5th Amendment: Why A Law Professor Says "Don't Talk To Police" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Fractured skull' reports as cricketer Hughes... | Business Insider
- Tracy Morgan's Lawyer Says The Comedian May Never Be The Same | Business Insider
- Russia's Most Powerful Oil Official Says Oil Could... | Business Insider
- OPEC Votes Not To Cut Production, Oil Prices Plummet | Business Insider
- Jet-lagged McIlroy in early Australian Open golf hunt | Business Insider
- Sears' Former World Headquarters Is Now In Ruins (SHLD) | Business Insider
- Hunger-striking inmates die of poisoning in Venezuela | Business Insider