How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Come The Money Helicopters! | ZeroHedge
- Role Reversal In The New Cold War | ZeroHedge
- Last Two Times this Happened, the US Was Falling into a Recession | ZeroHedge
- How The World Views Obama's "ISIS Strategy" | ZeroHedge
- Overshooting to the Downside | Financial Sense
- All Bad at 0%? | Financial Sense
- Saudi Petrodollar Reserves Fall To 32 Month Low Amid Crude Carnage, Proxy Wars, Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shero, Hynes era starts with Devils, Lamoriello gone | Business Insider
- Cyclist descends faster than motorcycles, wins race | Business Insider
- World's highest marathon returns to quake-hit Everest | Business Insider
- Tests await for Rodgers' Liverpool successor | Business Insider
- Bahamas search for lost US ship finds debris but no... | Business Insider
- Morgue, cemetery and back: Guatemalans search for, bury kin... | Business Insider
- Former middle school students look for missing time... | Business Insider