How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Sudden Bout Of Risk-Offness Sends European Shares Sharply Lower, US Futures Not Happy | ZeroHedge
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America's Grasp | Financial Sense
- Favorable Sentiment for a 4th Quarter Rally | Financial Sense
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Playoff Committee Chairman Explains Why Notre Dame Is Ranked So Low | Business Insider
- An Abandoned, Moss-Covered Shed Has Sold For $880,000 In London's Bonkers Housing... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Hit New Highs as Japan Boosts Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- Nintendo Wants To Get Into The Healthcare Business With A Bedside Sleep Monitor | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Announces He Is Gay in First Person Op-Ed | TheStreet.com
- The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky With Peyton Manning Vs. Tom Brady... | Business Insider
- Chinese Authorities Are Shocked By The Results Of The... | Business Insider