How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What Market Mania Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- From Money To Psychology, Japan Reveals The Basis Of Economic Policy Corruption | ZeroHedge
- Making Sense of the Latest Unemployment Data | Financial Sense
- Perception Is The Putrescence Of Politics And The Plague Of The People | ZeroHedge
- "By Almost Every Measure Stocks Are Overvalued" Warns Goldman After Slamming Corporate Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Those Were the Days, My Friend | Financial Sense
- Bernanke On China Power Grab: "All That's Happening Is Congress' Fault" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West expecting second child | Business Insider
- Stocks have turned green (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USD, EUR, USDEUR, GLD) | Business Insider
- Here are all the celebrity cameos in the 'Entourage' movie | Business Insider
- ALBERT EDWARDS: 'Finally!' (USD, JPY) | Business Insider
- The only time this 99-year-old Wall Streeter lost a client in the last 20 years | Business Insider
- 6 FIFA executives have been added to Interpol's most wanted... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (NFLX, AAPL, WPPGY) | Business Insider