How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Base Bottom for a Base Miner | iBankCoin.com
- LISTEN TO ME | iBankCoin.com
- Social Security Versus CBO - Who Do You Trust? | ZeroHedge
- Tumble Tuesday: Stocks Slide On Sanctions Blowback Fears, Dollar Jumps | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- Is This China's QE? | ZeroHedge
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- 5 Tips For Getting A Wall Street Internship If You Didn't Go To A Top School | Business Insider
- Instagram May Face Legal Trouble Over Its Rumored 'Bolt' App | Business Insider
- The World's Most Potentially Dangerous Airport Is Nowhere Close To The... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's How The Deadly Ebola Virus Affects The Body | Business Insider
- REVIEW: LG's New G3 May Be The Best Giant Screen Phone Yet, But There's Still One Problem | Business Insider