How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Synthetic Biology - Using Machines to Reprogram DNA | Financial Sense
- Bund Yields Crash Most Ever To Record Lows As Peripheral Sovereign Risk Explodes | ZeroHedge
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- Greenspan: "This Is The Worst Period I Recall; There's Nothing Like It" | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- 4 Reasons the Twin Towers Could NOT Have Been Brought Down With Explosives On 9/11 | ZeroHedge
- China: Has Policy Reflation Lost Momentum? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A woman who won over $500,000 for college says there are 2 things to... | Business Insider
- Understand fintech - Amazon's next possible frontier - with this report... | Business Insider
- Belgium just detains two people after new anti-terror raids | Business Insider
- These minimalist 'Game of Thrones' GIFs are a mesmerizing, cutesy take on the... | Business Insider
- The Brexit will create 'significant challenges' for universities | Business Insider
- How to wear a short-sleeve button-down without looking dorky | Business Insider
- Snapchat users are more engaged than any other social... | Business Insider