How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Social Contagion: Tens Of Thousands Rally In Support Of Spain's Anti-Austerity Podemos Party | ZeroHedge
- Will Draghi’s QE work? | Financial Sense
- Superpower Blunders: Czechoslovakia In 1938 | ZeroHedge
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Europe Fractures: France "Prepared To Support Greece" In Debt Renegotiations | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- ECB Threatens Athens With Bank Funding Cutoff If No Deal In One Month: February 28 Is Now D-Day For Greece | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asia's mounting debt pile is terrifying and it's only... | Business Insider
- The Amazon is burning | Business Insider
- Fifteen Ukrainian soldiers killed in latest fighting | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- An online video claims to show ISIS beheading a... | Business Insider
- How the Patriots pulled off the biggest steal in NFL Draft history and landed future Hall of... | Business Insider
- 13 words that can hurt your credibility without you even realizing it | Business Insider