How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Going Into Q3, Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish | ZeroHedge
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Heavier to Start Week | Financial Sense
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- Stop Smokin The Import Crack… | ZeroHedge
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mourinho furious with Spain after Costa breaks down | Business Insider
- Inside The $40 Billion Jet Buying Spree By India'... | Business Insider
- Tesla's Tune-up: Legal Brawls, Delivering the Model X and Earnings | TheStreet.com
- H.K. protests, China slowdown takes sparkle off luxury... | Business Insider
- MARKETS RALLY, IBM TANKS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM,... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know This Morning | Business Insider
- 4 Key Elements Will Make The 'Internet Of Things' A Massive Market | Business Insider