How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- "Fake Data": Economists Concerned Trump Administration Will Adopt 'Alternative' Economic Facts | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- German Minister Calls For 'Plan B': "Greece Should Pledge Gold, Real Estate For New Loans" | ZeroHedge
- White House May Change Calculation Of US Trade Deficit, Boosting Trade War Odds | ZeroHedge
- WaR MoNGeRS... | ZeroHedge
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 12 cities with the most trees around the world | Business Insider
- Mike Pence says he was 'disappointed' that Michael... | Business Insider
- Here's what's next for the Mexican peso | Business Insider
- Why the Nazis studied American race laws for inspiration | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's country-by-country guide... | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces are advancing on Mosul Airport — ISIS's last... | Business Insider
- I never drive without making sure these 2 tech accessories are in my car | Business Insider