How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTI Follows Algo-Idiot-Inventory Template: Slides Back Below $50 | ZeroHedge
- Mid-Day Screens | iBankCoin.com
- The Market Is A Red Herring... Distracting Us From The Reality Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Is There Any Hope Left for Nuclear Energy? | Financial Sense
- Five Countries Most Affected by the Oil Price Crash | Financial Sense
- What Happens If The Department Of Homeland Security Shuts Down | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Do is Wrong | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Brooklyn residents were just charged with supporting ISIS... | Business Insider
- Greece hails 'turn in the tide' but debt problems... | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking gave a priceless gift to filmmakers of the Oscar... | Business Insider
- Libya could be next Syria, foreign minister warns | Business Insider
- Goal-oriented people usually fail, and other things I've learned about succeeding... | Business Insider
- US furious over Russia's 'lies' on Ukraine | Business Insider
- World art sales hit new record in 2014 | Business Insider