How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- A Currency War That Europe And Japan Can't Afford To Lose | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Dollar Crashes Through Key Support After "Surprise" Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 3, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Back On Solid Ground..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Apple Watch is winning in the battle of fitness trackers | Business Insider
- Marc Benioff waylaid Tim Cook at a party to get him to condemn antigay... | Business Insider
- Angelina Jolie has a 21-year-old lookalike | Business Insider
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell break all the parenting rules in the 'Bad Moms' trailer | Business Insider
- Turkey says it is 'ready' to send troops into northern... | Business Insider
- The collapse of Syria's ceasefire is really bad news for the fight against ISIS | Business Insider
- KASICH: I'm staying in the race until Trump hits the magic number | Business Insider