How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Catching Down To Treasury's Fresh 15-Month Low Yields | ZeroHedge
- The Time Is Ripe For A False-Flag Attack On American Soil | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Sold Completely Out Of PSEC – 7% Loss (Update) | iBankCoin.com
- ISIS Sends 2nd Beheading "Message In Blood" Video; Warns Kurds "Huge Mistake Joining Hands With America" | ZeroHedge
- What Is the Bond Market Telling Us? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Ronaldo named European Player of the Year | Business Insider
- Judge To Oracle: SAP Doesn't Have To Pay $1.3 Billion For Stealing Your Software... | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)... | Business Insider
- Here's A Video Of A Japanese Baseball Player Trying To Hit A 186 MPH Fastball | Business Insider
- 'Contactless Cards,' Like London's Transit Card, Will Fuel Mobile... | Business Insider
- A Design Company Built A Working Version Of An 'iPhone 6' Based On Leaked... | Business Insider