How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Hacked Fundraiser Recording, Hillary Mocks Bernie Supporters "Living In Their Parents’ Basement" | ZeroHedge
- Illinois Suspends "Billions Of Dollars" Of Investment Activity With Wells Fargo | ZeroHedge
- Cheat Sheet: The Third Party Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- Watch This Key Level | Financial Sense
- Weekend Reading: Back Where We Started | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Reckons With a New Reality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Initial jobless claims rose less than expected | Business Insider
- 12 surprising psychological reasons someone... | Business Insider
- Dr. Phil shares his 2 best tricks for getting someone to like you the... | Business Insider
- Stan Lee has made 33 cameos in the Marvel universe movies — here they all are | Business Insider
- 5 things I gave up to save money that I don't miss at all... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: I'm better at internet memes than giving TV soundbites | Business Insider
- The real estate dream of post-war America is hurting us more than we know | Business Insider