How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- Goldman Finally Looks At The Freight Charts, Raises Alarm About The "Broader Health Of The US Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Valeant Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies As Stock Plunges 10% Off Morning Highs | ZeroHedge
- No End In Sight For Commodity Carnage As Chinese Fear Fed Hike Blowback | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 23 | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Throws Out The Peronists In "Historic" Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- A Year Of "Pain Trades" And Flash Crashes: 2015 Summarized In 10 Bullet Points | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- France enjoys big night at International Emmys | Business Insider
- Alphabet is reportedly going to make its subsidiaries... | Business Insider
- Federal lawyers fly to Minneapolis to probe shooting | Business Insider
- Belgium police arrest 16, Paris fugitive still at large | Business Insider
- Kenya's president reshuffles Cabinet after graft... | Business Insider
- Cameron pledges to outline strategy against IS this week | Business Insider
- A tiny Wall Street firm advising Pfizer on its giant deal has had an incredible year (PFE... | Business Insider