How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In First "Emergency" Decree, Erdogan Seizes Thousands Of Hospitals, Schools, Charities | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The Last Two Times P/E Multiples Expanded This Much, The Result Was A Historic Crash | ZeroHedge
- Koch Brothers Now Supporting "Often Confused" Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- A Collision-Course With Crisis: Making The Wrong Choices For The Wrong Reasons | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Kotlikoff: America "Dead Broke" - $199 Trillion in the Red | Financial Sense
- Hillary Says Trump Is Most Dangerous Presidential Candidate Ever – But Is She? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Learning how to write cold emails that get responses is an invaluable... | Business Insider
- Clinton campaign manager: Russians leaked DNC... | Business Insider
- These people are more likely to fall for reverse psychology | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider
- These are the 21 best used cars for first-time drivers | Business Insider
- The US reportedly helped Brazil track down and... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek