How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There is Only One Way Out For Greece | ZeroHedge
- Now’s Really Not the Time for a Liquidity Crisis | Financial Sense
- When Does The Chinese Carnage Stop? (In 3 Charts) | ZeroHedge
- "We Greeks Voted 'No' To Slavery, But 'Yes' To Our Chains" | ZeroHedge
- All The Latest Greek Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Is It Really Different This Time? | ZeroHedge
- Meet New Greek Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Everyone’s freaking out about this incredible fake trailer for a Netflix... | Business Insider
- A group of HSBC bank employees were fired after making a mock ISIS... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- BILL GROSS: 'We are in the eye of the hurricane... | Business Insider
- 'Can't take risk' of Greece leaving euro: French PM... | Business Insider
- 16 charts that illustrate America's global dominance | Business Insider
- STOCKS RALLY INTO THE CLOSE: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE,... | Business Insider