How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
- Q1 Earnings in Focus | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Saturday Night at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Bankers are Behind the Wars | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Subliminal Sex Messages Hidden In Ads For Wholesome Brands | Business Insider
- Here's What Successful People Eat For Breakfast | Business Insider
- Gun Believed To Be Wyatt Earp's Sold For $225,000 | Business Insider
- Italy Is Selling Off This Very Creepy 'Haunted' Island In Venice | Business Insider
- 9 Reasons Why Sanjay Gupta Changed His Mind About Marijuana | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Fear and Loathing on Wall Street | TheStreet.com
- Google Is Planning A $100 Smartphone [Report] (GOOG) | Business Insider