How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "They're Like The Praetorian Guard" - Whistleblower Confirms NSA Targeted Congress, The Supreme Court, & Trump | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- Self-Driving Uber With Passenger Involved In Arizona Collision | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
- VIX Spikes To 2017 Highs, Stocks Suffer Worst Week In 6 Months As GOP Pulls Vote | ZeroHedge
- New Hedge Fund Fee Structures Reveal Traditional Model On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Seems like it’s going to be about his corporate cronies':... | Business Insider
- Meet the MQ-25A Stingray — the US's response to threats like... | Business Insider
- University of Michigan student rips apart the smug... | Business Insider
- Here are the surprising salaries for jobs in TV | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE PAYMENTS IN CHINA REPORT: What the US... | Business Insider
- Here is eMarketer's deep dive into... | Business Insider
- The battle for ISIS' self-proclaimed capital... | Business Insider