How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Economy of the Future | Financial Sense
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- The 9 Words Every Democratic Congressman Dreads | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 4 Europeans At Risk Of Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates Spoil the Party | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | Financial Sense
- These Stocks Are Dressed for Today’s Market Occasion | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Will Disrupt and Destroy When It's Ready | TheStreet.com
- The 'New American' Is Now Officially The Planet's Biggest Airline... | Business Insider
- These 'Breaking Bad' Disc Containers Are The Coolest... | Business Insider
- Facebook Might Be Adding A 'Sympathize' Button | Business Insider
- Psychologist Daniel Kahneman May Have Unlocked The Holy Grail For Advertising | Business Insider
- The Massively Different Pricing Of 2 Identical Drugs Shows Something Deeply Wrong With The US Healthcare... | Business Insider
- Things Are Getting Ugly In San Francisco:... | Business Insider