How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Worse For Brazil... | ZeroHedge
- The US Economy Is Not Awesome And It's Not Decoupled | ZeroHedge
- China PMI Contracts Fastest Since February-March 2009 | Financial Sense
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- Demoralizing Grind | iBankCoin.com
- The Rich Employee | Altucher Confidential
- Is It A Correction Or A Bear Market? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Beacons are moving out of the pilot phase and helping retailers and marketers revolutionize... | Business Insider
- People keep saying ex-CEO John Chambers is still calling the shots but Cisco... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Video now offers something Netflix says it will 'never'... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is rapidly becoming one of the most polarizing candidates in recent memory... | Business Insider
- Putin takes part in hockey game against students in Russia... | Business Insider
- New Ferguson report offers lessons on handling protests | Business Insider
- Report on Ferguson unrest offers lessons in what not to do... | Business Insider