How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- De-Dollarization Continues As Russia Seeks AIIB Membership | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- First Europe, Now The Gulf's Leaders Agree To Form United Arab Military Force | ZeroHedge
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- How Do The Greeks Really Feel? | ZeroHedge
- No Bear Market Signal Yet From Housing | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- This company was 13 years early to virtual... | Business Insider
- Heartbreaking details emerge about 2 men who are missing after a... | Business Insider
- Air Canada plane crash lands at Halifax airport, 23... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Nigerian voters try again after technical glitches | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek