How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Visualizing The Collapse Of The Middle Class In 20 Major U.S. Cities | ZeroHedge
- Fracking Comes to the Arctic in a New Alaska Oil Boom | Financial Sense
- Fed Bombshell Minutes Indicate Balance Sheet Reductions, Suggest Markets are Overvalued | Financial Sense
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least... | Business Insider
- Under Armour made a costly mistake that will take 'years' to fix | Business Insider
- Clinton staffers toyed with using 'because it's her turn... | Business Insider
- Ask yourself a question from a behavioral economist to make your... | Business Insider
- The 4 weirdest product pitches we didn’t write about this week | Business Insider
- Here’s how the headphones that come with Samsung’s Galaxy S8 compare... | Business Insider
- I'm an entrepreneur who's... | Business Insider