How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- NYC Doctor Confirmed Positive For Ebola; Contact With Girlfriend (Quarantine) & 3 Others; "Unlikely" Contagious On Subway | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Renault chief sees Europe auto market slowing in 2015 | Business Insider
- 21 Depressing Photos Of Kmart Stores | Business Insider
- Brooklyn Bowling Alley Shuts Down Because Ebola... | Business Insider
- UN watchdog faults Hong Kong on reforms | Business Insider
- Nadal calls time on 2014, faces November 3 surgery | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- Messi targets record as Suarez debuts in Spanish El... | Business Insider