How to Fix our Stocks: Send a Message
It is all about money. Keith Ledger was incorrect as the Joker when he said "its not about money" but he was right when he said "its about sending a message". Whatever the Greeks and EU decide to do, they could print money and make stocks more valuable. If they don't, then the last line the Joker said after lighting a few million dollars on fire will ring true -- "everything burns."
The "everything" burning will be our portfolios, 401(k)'s, IRA's and all our precious securities. They will burn come Monday if the EU doesn't get their shit together. Don't let Spain or Greece default, find a solution. Today the market is higher as investors hold out hope for our central banks doing the right thing.
Message to our friends across the pond. Don't be insane like the Joker. Do what needs to be done to save our stocks. Otherwise the entire world will get burned.
Case and point...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In "Strange Move", PBOC Cuts Reserve Ratio, Offers Temporary Funding Support For Largest Banks | ZeroHedge
- Summing Up 8 Years Of Barack Obama | ZeroHedge
- Fake News About "Love" For Obamacare? | ZeroHedge
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Storms and Trade Wars | Financial Sense
- Globalization's Reality - World Trade Has Increased By Less Than 1% Annually In The Last Decade | ZeroHedge
- An Alternative Perspective On Today's "Women's March" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The password you most likely have to use isn't nearly the safest – or easy... | Business Insider
- Protesters blocked Uber headquarters because of its ties to Trump | Business Insider
- Everyone has got China's debt problem all wrong | Business Insider
- Trump will determine the fate of the dollar | Business Insider
- This new Periodic Table shows the astounding origins of every atom in your body | Business Insider
- What it's like to travel on Wow Air, the budget airline that flies... | Business Insider
- House Oversight chairman promises to keep... | Business Insider