Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Spikes Most Since Brexit After Crude Carnage, Biotech Bust, Asian Angst | ZeroHedge
- Death Toll From Italian Quake Rises To 38; Army Mobilized As Dozens Remain Buried Under Rubble | ZeroHedge
- Little Focus on Big Issues | Financial Sense
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- How Does 2016 Compare to Stock Market Peaks in 2000 and 2007? | Financial Sense
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- Investors Panic-Buy Saudi Default Protection Ahead Of Big Debt Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messaging apps are now bigger than social networks | Business Insider
- Iran’s home-grown surface-to-air missile shows new military aspirations | Business Insider
- Meet the New York City taxi driver who takes portraits of his... | Business Insider
- Turkish and US-backed Syrian rebels have captured a key ISIS border crossing | Business Insider
- Hope Solo suspended for 6 months over explosive comments following... | Business Insider
- The Galaxy Note 7 is the greatest camera phone ever — see for yourself | Business Insider
- Furious Costco customers are still threatening to cancel memberships... | Business Insider