Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Time to Sell Junk Bonds? Maybe Not | Financial Sense
- Game Theory Pioneer John Nash, Wife, Killed In Taxi Crash | ZeroHedge
- We Have Entered The Mania Phase: Market Complacency Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Drilling Efficiency To Keep Oil Prices Low | ZeroHedge
- Another Decapitator-in-Chief Of America's Working Class | ZeroHedge
- Should The Clinton 2016 Campaign Change Its Logo? | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Perilous "Fake It Till You Make It" Strategy May Be Coming Home To Roost | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- These are Europe's top 20 business schools | Business Insider
- B.B. King death to be investigated as homicide | Business Insider
- Greece to keep repaying creditors as long as it can:... | Business Insider
- IS seizes Iraqi side of key Syria border crossing | Business Insider
- This is the most common mistake made during tech job interviews | Business Insider
- George Lucas was scared to death to shoot this epic scene in ‘Attack of the Clones’ | Business Insider