Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Someone" Desperately Intervened to Save Stocks Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Crude Confused After API Reports Across-The-Board Inventory Builds | ZeroHedge
- France Just Enshrined Its "State Of Emergency" In The Constitution | ZeroHedge
- "Timmy" Geithner Gets Loan From Jamie Dimon For PE Investment | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Arrests 14 For Plotting To Attack Migrant House With Axes, Iron Pipes | ZeroHedge
- Record 5 Year Treasury Shorts Crucified | ZeroHedge
- Panic-Buyers Spike Dow Over 200 Points At Open | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kanye West just tweeted in support of Bill Cosby, and people are angry | Business Insider
- Why now is the best time in human history to be an entrepreneur | Business Insider
- You can now take your iPhone 6 into... | Business Insider
- Lady Gaga has been gone for 3 years — now she's poised to make a huge... | Business Insider
- The fall of Aleppo could have 3 major consequences for Syria and the world... | Business Insider
- Here's how you can identify dangerous, virus-spreading mosquitoes | Business Insider
- IRS grants nonprofit status to Karl Rove's 'dark money' group —... | Business Insider