Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The FOMC Butterfly That Will Ruin The World | ZeroHedge
- Exposing Hillbama's Big Lie: The Central Issue In The U.S. Presidential Campaign | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Ignores Nation's "Anxiety & Fear"; No Change To Open-Door Migration Policy | ZeroHedge
- Can Hillary Be Trusted? Campaign Says We'll Just Have To Elect Her To Find Out | ZeroHedge
- Why Social Fragmentation Suits The Powers That Be | ZeroHedge
- What Alan Greenspan Is Most Worried About | ZeroHedge
- The Cyberwars Begin: NSA Hackers Target Russian Cyber Spies As Kremlin Says It Is Being Attacked | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Private equity is ‘seeing more excitement than it can handle’ in the... | Business Insider
- The creator of 'Pokémon GO' wants to shut down sites... | Business Insider
- Instagram is convincing us to eat food that doesn't actually taste good — ... | Business Insider
- Facebook's source code could... | Business Insider
- It looks like Al Qaeda is 'laying a trap' for the US — and giving Russia... | Business Insider
- We saw these brand new Tesla Model Xs parked outside Apple's secret car office (AAPL, TSLA) | Business Insider
- In the UK, millions of people are putting their... | Business Insider