Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Slams EU Bailout-ers: "We Don't Want The $7 Billion, We Want To Rethink The Whole Program" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Auction Yield Tumbles To Lowest Since May 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- 2015 Currency Wars Year-To-Date Summary: 13 Rate Cuts, 5 Rate Hikes | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- "Monetary Policy Has Lost Any Semblance Of Discipline," Stephen Roach Slams "QE Lemmings | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US civil rights activists cleared -- 50 years on | Business Insider
- Murray downs Berdych to reach Australian Open final | Business Insider
- Android App Downloads Are Leaving Apple's App Store Behind (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Greek government set for first talks with eurozone... | Business Insider
- 26 killed as attacks rock Egypt's Sinai | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- A Jetblue Airbus jet nearly collided... | Business Insider