Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC Hints It May Act to Stop Oil Price Slide | Financial Sense
- Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Many As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Late-Day Buying Panic In Stocks Was The Biggest In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Was Scottish Vote Rigging Caught On Tape? | ZeroHedge
- America's Media-crity (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Alibaba Open Indication Puts Its Market Cap Greater Than Facebook, Verizon, JPMorgan, Just Under Wal-Mart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Warning: Steer Clear of Alibaba Shares if They Exceed This Price | TheStreet.com
- China win first gold of the 2014 Asiad | Business Insider
- Oracle Founder Larry Ellison Gave Away This Japanese Supercar As A Gift... | Business Insider
- iPhone 6 Teardown: What's Inside Apple's Latest Smartphone | TheStreet.com
- SETH KLARMAN: 'Investors Have Been Seduced Into Feeling Good' | Business Insider
- Olympic chief warns over sex harassment at Asian Games | Business Insider
- Oracle's New Co-CEO, Mark Hurd (ORCL) | Business Insider