Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- GDP - A Grossly Defective Product | ZeroHedge
- Over 80 Groups Want Russia Off The UN Human Rights Council, There’s Just One Problem | ZeroHedge
- America After Election 2016: The Gullible & The Shattered | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When the Electricity Is Off for Three Days? | Financial Sense
- Jared Dillian: "The Fed Is More Hawkish Than You Think" | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Reports Unexpected Q3 Profit, But Wall Street Yawns Asking For More | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An English-speaking teenager woke up from a coma speaking fluent Spanish | Business Insider
- Trump campaign unveils plan to spend $1 trillion on... | Business Insider
- We took a look inside the luxury movie theater chain that's taking over... | Business Insider
- Tesla is getting slammed for doing something that it would be stupid to avoid (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Turkish authorities are detaining 73 air force pilots in... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF RETAIL [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- New homes sales decline by more than expected | Business Insider