Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Odd Vol Out | ZeroHedge
- The Economic Consequences Of Greece | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Boris Nemtsov Was Assassinated | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Weekend Catch Up | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Independence Is A Joke, So Why Not Audit? | ZeroHedge
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is HTC's virtual reality headset — the Vive | Business Insider
- Mesmerizing time-lapse of Arby's 13-hour commercial showing brisket being smoked | Business Insider
- Root's ton lifts England to 309-6 against Sri... | Business Insider
- Here's what billionaire investor Warren Buffett has for breakfast | Business Insider
- Israel PM Netanyahu takes off on 'historic' US... | Business Insider
- HTC's new phone is just as pretty as the last | Business Insider
- Green protests dog IOC in Rio | Business Insider