Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US/European Equity Indices Are Tumbling As WWIII Trumps Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Beat On Surge In Boeing Orders, Capital Goods Orders Ahead Of Expectations | ZeroHedge
- Man Eats Twelve Gold Bars To Avoid Taxes ! Tell Nouriel | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile At The CBOE | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators See Strong Advance | Financial Sense
- I am Short the Duck of Death | iBankCoin.com
- Do You Believe in CREE-mation? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Ex-Boyfriend Of Billionaire Investor Vinod... | Business Insider
- Point-Of-Sale Systems Have Become A Favorite Target Of... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- This Map Shows New York's Best Bars For Cocktail Snobs | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Market's New Reality | TheStreet.com
- Mark Zuckerberg Says That Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Monthly Active... | Business Insider
- 10 Stupid Selfies That Got People Arrested | Business Insider