Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Spread Signaling Excessive Complacence on Market Risk | Financial Sense
- The Brave New World of Human Cloning | Financial Sense
- Destructive Education Models Bankrupting US: New Models Needed | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank CEO Writes Memo To Employees, Blames "Speculators", Confirms Liquidity Flight | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Things | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Best Scream Fests From Today's John Stumpf Hearing | ZeroHedge
- A Furious Rick Santelli Rages At Janet's Jawboning: "Please, Don't Help Anymore" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The FCC will upgrade wireless alerts after the manhunt for Ahmad Rahami... | Business Insider
- The Cleveland Browns will 'close that chapter' on Josh... | Business Insider
- Trump condemns Clinton's ‘nasty' ads — but they're mostly his own... | Business Insider
- Europe's political centre is getting crushed | Business Insider
- The 5 states where teachers earn the most | Business Insider
- The oil rig count is still on a massive streak (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- We spent a day with Chelsea Handler on the set of her Netflix talk... | Business Insider