Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citi Asks: "Are Investors Beginning To Price In QE4?" | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
- US Services Data Rebounds But Jobs, Backlogs "Highlight Fragility" Of US Economy | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Disappoints - In Contraction For 14th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- "The TTIP Is Doomed" - France Threatens To Reject Obama's Huge Transatlantic Trade Deal | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
- L'GOP CeST Moi! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Booksellers once called this category 'dead' but the internet saved... | Business Insider
- One of the main paths to power in China just took another big... | Business Insider
- After eliminating 75% of my wardrobe, I realized Mark Zuckerberg and Barack... | Business Insider
- The student who worked among Columbia PhDs at just 16... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods' co-CEO says business is '... | Business Insider
- One chart shows where all of the world's fake goods come from | Business Insider
- Why we should want robots to take our jobs | Business Insider