Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Balancing Act | iBankCoin.com
- Artist's Impression Of President Obama's Urgent Matters In Washington | ZeroHedge
- Russian Humanitarian Convoy Enters Ukraine Without Authorization; Ukraine Considers Move "Direct Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- Obamacare Is A Disaster For Businesses, Philly Fed Finds | ZeroHedge
- Does Obama Need An Ice Bucket Challenge? | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Central Bank "Friends" USDollar Sellers, Posts 'Failed' FX Intervention On Facebook | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Business Outlook: Highest Six-Month Outlook in 22 Years | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Great Chart Shows How Middle-Income Jobs Have Been Getting Massacred All Over The... | Business Insider
- Russia's 'Eurasian Union' Shows Putin's Nostalgia For The Soviet... | Business Insider
- Markets In Europe Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Why You Should Be Watching 'Banshee' — The Craziest Show On TV | Business Insider
- Here's An Ultra-Quick Preview Of What Janet Yellen Is Expected To Say Today | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 8/22:... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook Faces European Class Action Seeking Up... | Business Insider