Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Slams "Puzzling And Unprecedented" $50 Billion Yukos Award, Challenges "One-Sided" Court Ruling | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 28, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Five Stocks Playfully Damaging Bears | iBankCoin.com
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- China's Solution To “Property Companies Facing Huge Debt Burdens”: Much More Debt | ZeroHedge
- Liberia Finance Ministry Scrambles To "Instil Confidence" After Employee Dies From Ebola | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- The 17 Fastest Ways To Get Ahead In Your Career | Business Insider
- First 'Avengers' Sequel Footage Receives A Standing Ovation | Business Insider
- 2 Palestinians Were Brutally Beaten By A Jewish Mob In Jerusalem [Report] | Business Insider
- 'House Of Cards' Actor Will Play Villain In 'Ant-Man' | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Why Rite Aid Stock Is Down Today | TheStreet.com