Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Humor: The Fed Is Hiring | ZeroHedge
- The Old Tech Theme Redux | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Let These Two Ladies Lull You to Sleep at the Casino | iBankCoin.com
- The Most Dangerous Country In Europe | ZeroHedge
- The People’s Short Squeezes | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Retraces Japan Liquidation Losses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ARIANNA HUFFINGTON: Graduates Need To Redefine The Meaning Of Success | Business Insider
- Here's How Apple Is Spending Its $145 Billion Pile Of Cash... | Business Insider
- Apple Will Begin Production Of A Lighter,... | Business Insider
- Stocks Edge Higher as Yahoo!, Actavis Strike Deals | TheStreet.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL: YAHOO ANNOUNCES $1.1 BILLION TUMBLR BUY (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Will Google Glass Finally Make Doing This Gauche? | Business Insider
- Tumblr Users Are Already Revolting Over The Potential Yahoo Buyout (YHOO) | Business Insider