Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Asks "Will Trump Continue The Bush-Obama 'Big Spending' Legacy?" | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Plunges As Canadian Central Bank Warns "Rate Cuts Remain On The Table" | ZeroHedge
- The Inheritance | Financial Sense
- Runaway Credit Card Debt Makes 2017 Look Like 2007 | Financial Sense
- Apple Hikes UK App Store Prices By 20% In Response To Plunging Pound | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Brick-and-Mortar Retail an "Absolute Train Wreck" | Financial Sense
- Biden Blasts Trump-Putin Plan "To Collapse The Liberal International Order" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Life aboard World War II submarines was brutal | Business Insider
- These 11 little-known perks show why Amazon Prime is so much more than free... | Business Insider
- Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau... | Business Insider
- THE EQUITY CROWDFUNDING REPORT: The democratized funding model changing the way firms... | Business Insider
- Top Republican congressman: Here's why Trump is smart to call NATO 'obsolete... | Business Insider
- 7 hidden iPhone tricks that only power users know about | Business Insider