Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Accidentally Reveals His Next Attack On Hillary | ZeroHedge
- USO Closes Above 12 for the First Time in 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- In Today's Layoff News: Microsoft Fires 1,850; Intel Cuts 350; Shell Terminating 2,200 | ZeroHedge
- The Return Of Fracking To UK? First Permit Issued In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- Charles Bolin's Detailed Investment Outlook - Market Topping, Economic Data in Decline | Financial Sense
- Wells Fargo Reintroduces 3% Down Mortgages | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Spot The Odd G-7 Leader Out | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AT&T reportedly wants to buy Yahoo's internet business (... | Business Insider
- We're on the cusp of an explosive change in how we treat one... | Business Insider
- Republican senator writes op-ed on meeting Obama's... | Business Insider
- A flight attendant shares 3 things most people... | Business Insider
- We toured the NSA museum, a building dedicated to America’s secrets and spies — take a look... | Business Insider
- I tried the awesome new Minecraft mode that turns into a 'Hunger Games'-... | Business Insider
- Roku's CEO tells us why he thinks he can beat Google in the battle for your... | Business Insider