Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Black Churches Are Burning Across The South, Arson Eyed | ZeroHedge
- The Greek Bluff May Be Working: ECB Does Not "Haircut" ELA Collateral | ZeroHedge
- A Short History: The Neocon "Clean Break" Grand Design & The "Regime Change" Disasters It Has Fostered | ZeroHedge
- Screw The Paleo Diet! | Altucher Confidential
- Ex-Im Bank Bites The Dust Today - Good Riddance To A Crony Capitalist Heist | ZeroHedge
- "Heartbreaking" Scene Unfolds At Greek Banks As Pensioners Clamor For Cash | ZeroHedge
- Defiant Tsipras Addresses Nation, Urges "No" Referendum Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Record 137,000 refugees, migrants crossed... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods CEOs admit to charging customers too much | Business Insider
- 25 incredible photos of climbing El Capitan’s 3,000-foot... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- PayPal buys money-sending service Xoom in $890 mn deal | Business Insider