Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- My Research is Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Monday Night Charts | iBankCoin.com
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Comfort Zone (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IBM's Ginni Rometty Just Confessed To A Huge Failure — And It Might Be The Best... | Business Insider
- Audi's High-... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Might Launch A Smartwatch In A Few Weeks (MSFT) | Business Insider
- What We Can Learn From People Who Are Tracking Ebola | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek