Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Bought The $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- Oil Plunges As Venezuela Hints No Output Reduction | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson In Flames, Shots Fired, Police Car Destroyed, Tear-Gas Deployed, Looting; NYC Brooklyn & Triborough Bridge & LA Freeways Blocked | ZeroHedge
- LIVE FROM THE FERGUSON RIOTS (sort of) | iBankCoin.com
- Core Durable Orders Drop Most Since Polar Vortex, Core CapEx Lowest Since May | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Delivers A Statement On The Ferguson Ruling | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Things You Never Knew About Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- That Time Angela Merkel Destroyed Putin's Machismo | Business Insider
- New Australian treatment could save wounded soldiers | Business Insider
- Ferguson Protesters Create Mass Gridlock In New York City | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- One Of The Men In Charge Of Apple Maps Has Left For Uber (AAPL... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World This Morning | Business Insider