Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Changes Mind On NAFTA, Decides Not To Terminate Treaty; Loonie, Peso Soar | ZeroHedge
- 30Y Treasury Yield Jumps Near 3.00% Despite Dismal GDP Growth | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Japan Warns Citizens To Prepare For North Korean Missile Attack | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Alert: Stocks Are Trading Based on Accounting Gimmicks and Fraud, Not Growth | ZeroHedge
- What Does the Elemetal Scandal Say About Gold Prices - Update 1 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Slips Again from 'MAJOR' Hurdle of 2011 Downtrend as IMF Raises Global GDP Forecasts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain is worried Macron would play hardball in Brexit... | Business Insider
- US oil-rig count climbs for 15th straight week | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- UC Berkeley police brace for unrest despite canceled Ann Coulter speech | Business Insider
- What it's like to attend the TED talks, where attendees pay $10,000 to learn the next... | Business Insider
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of money | Business Insider
- A fascinating new movie about JonBenet Ramsey explains our obsession with the case | Business Insider