Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CSX Cuts Outlook Despite CEO Saying "Expects No Impact From Low Oil Prices" | ZeroHedge
- AND THEN THERE WERE ZERO BIOTECH TRADERS LEFT | iBankCoin.com
- One Month After Austria's Black Swan Shocker, The ECB Quietly Asks Banks to "Detail Their Exposure" | ZeroHedge
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Deliberately Destroyed" Airplane, Identified As 28-Year Old German Citizen | ZeroHedge
- Weather Constrained Retail: Focus on Outdoor Dining | Financial Sense
- Yemen Ground Invasion By Saudi, Egyptian Troops Imminent | ZeroHedge
- Waiting & Watching | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 common traps that threaten your success | Business Insider
- Why you should never wear leather-soled dress shoes in the rain | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- 2 words will decide the fate of a key air pollution rule... | Business Insider
- Something incredibly suspicious is going on... | Business Insider
- Ukraine's whole banking system is falling apart | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (FB, GOOG, ORCL) | Business Insider