Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Bitcoin Is Sliding... | ZeroHedge
- Nikkei Futures Tumble 800 Points As JPY Strengthens And "Beta" Soars | ZeroHedge
- November Payrolls Rise By 203K, Higher Than Expected; Unemployment Rate Drops To 7.0% | ZeroHedge
- Brazil: Is This Emerging Market Now a Buying Opportunity? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: There Is Too Little Gold In The West | ZeroHedge
- Potato Juice Just Got Upped | ZeroHedge
- You Down with IOC? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Still Crushing Android When It Comes To Getting The Latest Software To Users | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Burberry Shouldn't Panic About Losing Its Trademark In China | Business Insider
- 10 Ways To Make Your Computer Run Faster | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Record Levels Of Smog In Shanghai Delays Hundreds Of... | Business Insider
- France Is Sending Troops Into The Central African... | Business Insider