Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Rode the Wave | iBankCoin.com
- "Death Spiral" - Harvard Professor Predicts Up To Half Of US Universities May Fail In 15 Years | ZeroHedge
- Direct Edge Breaks | ZeroHedge
- The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher | ZeroHedge
- Gold Futures Halted Again On Latest Furious Slamdown | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Behind The Fed's Monetary Curtain: Wizards? Or Scarecrows Who "Do An Awful Lot Of Talking" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At Least 2 Dead After South Korean Ferry Sinks With 475 People On Board | Business Insider
- The Official Trailer For 'Gone Girl' Is Finally Here, And It Looks As Chilling As The Book... | Business Insider
- Ex-Googler: College Grads Should Join A Startup Instead Of Working At Google (... | Business Insider
- 10 Cheapest Beers in Major League Baseball | TheStreet.com
- Today Is Bicycle Day — Here Are The World's 20 Best Cities For Cyclists | Business Insider
- Rich People Might Be Dumping Stocks To Pay For Their Big Fat 2013 Tax Bills (SPX,... | Business Insider
- Guy Buys Scale On Amazon, And Now Amazon Thinks He's A Drug Dealer | Business Insider