Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Friend & Ally" Or "Barbaric Death Cult" - You Decide | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
- Which Stocks Are Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- It's Official: Chinese Buyers Have Left The U.S. Housing Market | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Very Busy Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Gods of Egypt' studio, director apologize for... | Business Insider
- Pentagon's chief investigator resigning in January | Business Insider
- Too many bowls? At least 2 losing teams will play in bowls... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Slovakia to accept 149 Christians from Iraq | Business Insider
- 11 of the most incredible spy gadgets from CIA history | Business Insider
- A new union election at VW, this time without the furor | Business Insider
- Kenyan university: 1 dead during stampede over drill | Business Insider