Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 30 | ZeroHedge
- Bond Buyers Spooked By Imminent FOMC, Lead To Tailing 5 Year Auction, Lowest Bid To Cover Since July 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Why Did Q3 GDP Jump: Thank ISIS And The "War On Terror" | ZeroHedge
- And The Biggest Beneficiary Of QE3 Is... | ZeroHedge
- The Chunnel Tunnel in Effect | iBankCoin.com
- The Only Way Out of a Market Held Hostage by QE | iBankCoin.com
- Prepping for the Big Screen | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York street harassment video goes viral | Business Insider
- Kiwi Tumbles After New Zealand Central Bank Calls Current Level '... | Business Insider
- There Are 48 Billion Reasons Why Retailers Are Going To War With Apple (AAPL, WMT) | Business Insider
- JPMorgan's $6.5 Billion Plan For A New NYC Headquarters Totally Fell Apart | Business Insider
- Sistine chapel dazzles after technological makeover | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR INSIGHTS: AllianceBernstein Wonders If Chicago Could Be The... | Business Insider