Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: Jeff Bezos "Value Creation" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Biotechs Still a Haunted House for Bears | iBankCoin.com
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Sundar Pichai Took Over Google | Business Insider
- This Is The Jet China Built To Compete With Western Airliners | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Look Inside The Stunning New Cafe Where Apple Employees Eat Their Meals | Business Insider
- Google exec makes record skydive from edge of space | Business Insider
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Sales Could Top $100 Billion During The Holidays — Here’s... | Business Insider