Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citigroup's Gold "Expert" Demands A Cash Ban | ZeroHedge
- Europe Begins Massive QE Program - Thoughts and Implications | Financial Sense
- BiLDeRBiTCH... | ZeroHedge
- Did WalMart Close A California Store To Punish Employees Who Protested Wages And Working Conditions? | ZeroHedge
- Ben Bernanke To Join World's Most Levered Hedge Fund: HFT Powerhouse Citadel | ZeroHedge
- For Greece All Bets Are (Literally) Off: Bookie Closes Grexit Market | ZeroHedge
- SCeNe ON SKYPe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- European stocks just plunged for no obvious reason | Business Insider
- 17 brand name products worth paying for over the generic versions | Business Insider
- GoPro's Nick Woodman was the highest-paid CEO in 2014 (GPRO) | Business Insider
- Coke is buying a $400 million foothold in China's fast-growing... | Business Insider
- 'Isis' will no longer be used to name hurricanes | Business Insider