Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Creation Of S&P 500 ETFs Rises To All Time High | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Where China Goes To Outsource Its Own Soaring Labor Costs | ZeroHedge
- Silver Tumbles Most In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Third And Final Espirito Santo HoldCo Is Bankrupt: Is "Banco" Next? | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- NeWSPeaK CoVeR: A STuDY IN PRoPaGaNDa | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- SODASTREAM SHARES EXPLODE (SODA) | Business Insider
- The Story Behind Sarepta's Firing of Its Top Scientist | TheStreet.com
- Jerry Seinfeld Says He's Working On A Deal To Bring 'Seinfeld... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Penny Stocks Still Exist | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Was Apple's Demolition of BlackBerry 'Click Bait' or Did It Actually Happen? | TheStreet.com
- Amazon Is Tanking This Morning (AMZN) | Business Insider