Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Winter of Discontent for Russia | Financial Sense
- Manipulation = Fragility | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Glenngary, Glen Ross | iBankCoin.com
- US Debt In The Age Of Unrestrained Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- 80 Year Old Woman Trampled To Death In Venezuela Supermarket Stampede | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: The WTF! On This Stock Market ‘Crash’ | Altucher Confidential
- Dis-Integrating America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Try this renowned steakhouse marinade recipe for the ultimate... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Atletico show title credentials with win at Sevilla | Business Insider
- The craziest outfits at the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- Europe rethinks train security after Americans thwart... | Business Insider
- Elizabeth II: accidental queen turned beloved monarch | Business Insider
- Egypt court sentences Al-Jazeera reporters to... | Business Insider