Follow the Microsoft Meeting Live
Is it a tablet, something that works with XBOX 360 and Kinect? We all hope so. Microsoft (MSFT) takes a page from Apple (AAPL) and holds its own Hollywood exclusive meeting.
Mastery is watching the live blog feed via WSJ.com, here's the link to that. The meeting is already behind schedule so we are waiting for the announcement on pins and needles.
Whatever the announcement may be it should help out Microsoft (MSFT) shares on Tuesday. MSFT shares closed at $29.84 today and are now just 10% away from its 12 month high.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When The Aristocracy Leaves The Commoners In The Dust, The Empire Is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- No More "Free Trade" Treaties: It's Time for Genuine Free Trade | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Surges Back Above $49 After OPEC Comments | ZeroHedge
- WHY So SYRiaS? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman "Picks Apart" The Labor Paradigm: 50 Years Of A Productivity Paradox | ZeroHedge
- The World Map Of Debt | ZeroHedge
- Jobless Claims, Leading Economic Indicators Still Not Warning of Recession | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Futures are higher (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, QQQ, USD, UST, TLT, DXY) | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' actress says she was... | Business Insider
- US stocks climb in early trading, led by energy companies... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's most powerful rocket yet could transport a... | Business Insider
- Leaders target $100bn a year in climate funds | Business Insider
- Bill Gates is now offering his foundation employees a full year of... | Business Insider