TRON is getting Animated
The trailer looks dope. Tron Uprising starts on Disney's XD channel this June. We get a sneak peak in May.
Enjoy the new Tron Uprising trailer No. 2. The story is about Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of the grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime.
His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cracking Open a Six-Pack | Financial Sense
- The Current Gold and Silver Price Downtrend Will Prove to be Just a Temporary Lull in a Continuing Uptrend, Part 2. | ZeroHedge
- Oil Erases 'Iran Rumor' Rally Following Inventory Data As Angola Supply Soars | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Tanks Enter Syria As Part Of "Anti-ISIS" Operation | ZeroHedge
- French 'Extremist' Screams "Allahu Akbar", Stabs British Woman To Death In Australia | ZeroHedge
- China Plans to Slash Crude Demand With 250,000 Bpd | Financial Sense
- Nigel Farage Cheers "Anti-Establishment" Victory At Trump Rally - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What it's like to use Facebook's new Snapchat... | Business Insider
- Libraries of the future are going to change in some unexpected ways | Business Insider
- Apple could be on the hook for $19 billion in taxes, and the Obama... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- ‘Super-human’ athletes are at risk from post-Olympic... | Business Insider
- Why America's missile defense systems are the best in the world | Business Insider
- The heartbreaking reasons why humans haven’t eradicated this incurable disease | Business Insider