TRON is getting Animated
The trailer looks dope. Tron Uprising starts on Disney's XD channel this June. We get a sneak peak in May.
Enjoy the new Tron Uprising trailer No. 2. The story is about Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of the grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime.
His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive Explosion Rocks One Of Italy's Largest Oil Refineries | ZeroHedge
- Reddit To Ban "Most Toxic" Trump Supporters After CEO Abused With "Personal Message Harassment" | ZeroHedge
- Gartman: "Clearly We Were Wrong To Short Crude The Day Before The OPEC Meeting" | ZeroHedge
- In Apology Letter to Reddit Users, Huffman Calls The Donald Users ‘Toxic’, ‘Behaving Badly’, Threatens Action and Outright Ban | ZeroHedge
- Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 95.1 Million: Jump By 446,000 In One Month | ZeroHedge
- “Otto” Self-Driving Truck Test on Ohio Roads This Week | Financial Sense
- $1 Trillion Money Manager Downplays The OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wisconsin has started recounting... | Business Insider
- A famous hacker is working around regulators by making his self-... | Business Insider
- 8 ways cities can prepare for the future of work | Business Insider
- Julian Assange thinks he's closer to freedom after UN panel... | Business Insider
- How to invest in 'curing' cancer | Business Insider
- In the 1970s the CIA created a spy drone the... | Business Insider
- OBAMA: It’s 'untenable' for government to enforce 'a patchwork of laws'... | Business Insider