TRON is getting Animated
The trailer looks dope. Tron Uprising starts on Disney's XD channel this June. We get a sneak peak in May.
Enjoy the new Tron Uprising trailer No. 2. The story is about Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of the grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime.
His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This The Real Reason Putin & Xi Dislike The West? | ZeroHedge
- Ben Bernanke Pens First Blog Post, Defends Fed, Says He "Was Concerned About Seniors" | ZeroHedge
- Chances For Diplomatic Solution To Ukraine Conflict "Slim", Soc Gen Says | ZeroHedge
- Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans, Inmates & Neo-Nazis Carry Out False Flags | ZeroHedge
- Complacency Reigns Supreme - "Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong", Right | ZeroHedge
- When Will China Disclose Its True Official Gold Reserves And How Much Is It? | ZeroHedge
- Watch the Internals for Tickery | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Earnings estimates haven't declined by this much since the financial crisis (SPY,... | Business Insider
- South African comedian Noah to replace Stewart on US... | Business Insider
- At least 10 trapped after mudslides in flood-hit... | Business Insider
- Greece seeks 'happy ending' as creditors mull loan... | Business Insider
- 7 timeless lessons from Bill Gates' favorite business book... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The 20 US colleges with the most liberal students | Business Insider