TRON is getting Animated
The trailer looks dope. Tron Uprising starts on Disney's XD channel this June. We get a sneak peak in May.
Enjoy the new Tron Uprising trailer No. 2. The story is about Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of the grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime.
His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Charlotte Police Release Dashcam, Body-Cam Footage Of Keith Scott's Death, Chief Says "Absolutely" Had A Gun | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Helicopter Money | Financial Sense
- Bond Risk Crashes To 2-Year Lows As VIX Shorts Fold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A new poll shows American's don't want a Putin-... | Business Insider
- Why the CEO of this startup that raised $105 million tells... | Business Insider
- The one question you should never ask at the end of a job... | Business Insider
- It cost Canada $43 million to support the royal family in 2015 | Business Insider
- The suspected Washington state mall shooter has been... | Business Insider
- Italy's banking crisis could bring disastrous... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the Fintech Ecosystem with this report | Business Insider