TRON is getting Animated
The trailer looks dope. Tron Uprising starts on Disney's XD channel this June. We get a sneak peak in May.
Enjoy the new Tron Uprising trailer No. 2. The story is about Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of the grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime.
His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Priced for Perfection, Sentiment Ahead of Actual Growth | Financial Sense
- Is This The Sound Of The Bottom Falling Out Of The Auto Industry? | ZeroHedge
- Dijsselbloem Urged To Quit After Accusing 'Club Med' Countries Of "Wasting Money On Women & Beer" | ZeroHedge
- Buy The F**king Terrorist Attack Dip? | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Takes Fresh Toll on Sterling, While Dollar Firms | Financial Sense
- How Antonio Lee Snuck A Fake $3.6 Trillion Acquisition Past The SEC | ZeroHedge
- Italy Falls Out Of Love With The Euro: Beppe Grillo Resurgent In The Polls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter's cofounder wants Medium readers to pay $5 a month to fix ‘broken’ media | Business Insider
- Millionaires in the UK think Brexit will make them even... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- We visited Amazon's first neighborhood bookstore and saw how it could change the industry for good (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 20 stores that will let you return just about anything | Business Insider
- The US government's electronics ban blindsided the world'... | Business Insider
- Here's what the CEO of Deloitte told her 15-year-old son... | Business Insider