Hope for Nintendo Shares?
Today Nintendo (NTDOY.PK) shares came within a penny from its 12 month low, touching $16.66 before bouncing up to $16.80. Since July Nintendo shares have lost 1/3 of their value and in 2011 its dropped 53%.
The Wii U has been criticised for its unknown technology. It's up to Nintendo to demonstrate why its new console is the next toy / device to have. Nintendo's stock has been on a dive in 2011 thanks to terrible actual and forecast earnings not to mention poor 3DS sales. Ever since the earthquake in Japan things haven't been the same for Nintendo -- the company is struggling to impress Wall Street. This year has been brutal to the once technology gaming leader, 2011 marked Nintendo's first drop in annual profit in six years.
The Wii U was shown to early to the world, it lacked game titles and clear direction. The technology is groundbreaking, see for yourself:
What could help the Wii U? One word: App Store.
The Wii U will finally be available to the masses in a few months. Its touchscreen interface could score big for the company should it provide the ability to check email, surf the Web, and post to social networks.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Now is the perfect time for NTDOY comeback in 2012.
Shares are trading at levels not seen since the rebirth of the company thanks to the original Wii. NTDOY hasn't traded in the $16 range since January 2006.
If the Wii U can deliver NTDOY shares could finally bounce back.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Faces Double-Digit Inflation Due To Crashing Lira, As Budget Deficit Hits Record | ZeroHedge
- Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy | ZeroHedge
- The Eight Forces That Are Pressuring Profits | Financial Sense
- ReTuRN oF THe STaTiST FaSCioNiSTaS... | ZeroHedge
- Germany Slams Trump Criticism: Urges US To "Build Better Cars", Accuses Washington Of Causing Refugee Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The Clinton Global Initiative is closing due to the 2016 revelations of multiple related international scandals | ZeroHedge
- China Warns Trump "It Will Take Off The Gloves" If He Continues To Provoke Beijing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I played Nintendo's new game console, the Switch — this is what it's like | Business Insider
- Aaron Rodgers made up the incredible last-minute sideline pass as if the... | Business Insider
- 14 executives share the daily habits that keep them on top | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- 6 types of businesses you can start with almost no cash | Business Insider
- Venus is hiding a 'bizarre' gravity wave in its clouds that spans the entire... | Business Insider
- China Daily: Beijing will 'take off the... | Business Insider