Hope for Nintendo Shares?
Today Nintendo (NTDOY.PK) shares came within a penny from its 12 month low, touching $16.66 before bouncing up to $16.80. Since July Nintendo shares have lost 1/3 of their value and in 2011 its dropped 53%.
The Wii U has been criticised for its unknown technology. It's up to Nintendo to demonstrate why its new console is the next toy / device to have. Nintendo's stock has been on a dive in 2011 thanks to terrible actual and forecast earnings not to mention poor 3DS sales. Ever since the earthquake in Japan things haven't been the same for Nintendo -- the company is struggling to impress Wall Street. This year has been brutal to the once technology gaming leader, 2011 marked Nintendo's first drop in annual profit in six years.
The Wii U was shown to early to the world, it lacked game titles and clear direction. The technology is groundbreaking, see for yourself:
What could help the Wii U? One word: App Store.
The Wii U will finally be available to the masses in a few months. Its touchscreen interface could score big for the company should it provide the ability to check email, surf the Web, and post to social networks.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Now is the perfect time for NTDOY comeback in 2012.
Shares are trading at levels not seen since the rebirth of the company thanks to the original Wii. NTDOY hasn't traded in the $16 range since January 2006.
If the Wii U can deliver NTDOY shares could finally bounce back.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Former FDIC Head Sheila Bair Resigns From Parent Of World's Largest Subprime Auto Lender | ZeroHedge
- Is the Gold Price Manipulated? | Financial Sense
- ONLY GREATNESS AWAITS | iBankCoin.com
- This Is How The Much Anticipated "Second Seasonal Adjustment" Affected Q1 GDP | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss National Bank Is Long $94 Billion In Stocks, Reports Record Loss Equal To 7% Of Swiss GDP | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 714 Sq. Foot Hovel In LA That Can Be Yours For Just $1.1 Million | ZeroHedge
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rand Paul: Donald Trump's poll surge is just a brief 'loss of sanity'... | Business Insider
- Lululemon's secrets for beating all the competition | Business Insider
- Part number 'confirms' debris is from Boeing 777 | Business Insider
- Midwest economic activity is heating up, but there's one big problem | Business Insider
- Fast food chains are using apps to speed customers... | Business Insider
- The Euro is creating tons of problems for many... | Business Insider
- How Hillary Clinton flubbed the dreaded interview question: What's your biggest... | Business Insider