Hope for Nintendo Shares?
Today Nintendo (NTDOY.PK) shares came within a penny from its 12 month low, touching $16.66 before bouncing up to $16.80. Since July Nintendo shares have lost 1/3 of their value and in 2011 its dropped 53%.
The Wii U has been criticised for its unknown technology. It's up to Nintendo to demonstrate why its new console is the next toy / device to have. Nintendo's stock has been on a dive in 2011 thanks to terrible actual and forecast earnings not to mention poor 3DS sales. Ever since the earthquake in Japan things haven't been the same for Nintendo -- the company is struggling to impress Wall Street. This year has been brutal to the once technology gaming leader, 2011 marked Nintendo's first drop in annual profit in six years.
The Wii U was shown to early to the world, it lacked game titles and clear direction. The technology is groundbreaking, see for yourself:
What could help the Wii U? One word: App Store.
The Wii U will finally be available to the masses in a few months. Its touchscreen interface could score big for the company should it provide the ability to check email, surf the Web, and post to social networks.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Now is the perfect time for NTDOY comeback in 2012.
Shares are trading at levels not seen since the rebirth of the company thanks to the original Wii. NTDOY hasn't traded in the $16 range since January 2006.
If the Wii U can deliver NTDOY shares could finally bounce back.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- RNC Chair Priebus Slams State's Failure As "Obama Cover-Up To Protect Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- Desperate? - Democrats Sue RNC Over Trump's "Rigged Election" Comments Alleging "Minority Voter Intimidation" | ZeroHedge
- Project Veritas Video Reveals Who Was Really Behind "Mitt Romney's 47% Video" | ZeroHedge
- Michael Moore: "Trump's Election Will Be The Biggest Fuck You Ever Recorded In Human History" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a hedge fund legend took time out, busked on... | Business Insider
- This new startup let me design my own $1,000 luxury handbag from scratch | Business Insider
- 33 famous people who failed before they succeeded | Business Insider
- 10 tips for saving $1 million by the time you retire | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Jack Dorsey is staying silent about the Twitter sale rumors (TWTR) | Business Insider
- 10 ways humans have gotten high for centuries | Business Insider