Hope for Nintendo Shares?
Today Nintendo (NTDOY.PK) shares came within a penny from its 12 month low, touching $16.66 before bouncing up to $16.80. Since July Nintendo shares have lost 1/3 of their value and in 2011 its dropped 53%.
The Wii U has been criticised for its unknown technology. It's up to Nintendo to demonstrate why its new console is the next toy / device to have. Nintendo's stock has been on a dive in 2011 thanks to terrible actual and forecast earnings not to mention poor 3DS sales. Ever since the earthquake in Japan things haven't been the same for Nintendo -- the company is struggling to impress Wall Street. This year has been brutal to the once technology gaming leader, 2011 marked Nintendo's first drop in annual profit in six years.
The Wii U was shown to early to the world, it lacked game titles and clear direction. The technology is groundbreaking, see for yourself:
What could help the Wii U? One word: App Store.
The Wii U will finally be available to the masses in a few months. Its touchscreen interface could score big for the company should it provide the ability to check email, surf the Web, and post to social networks.
MASTERY Bottom line:
Now is the perfect time for NTDOY comeback in 2012.
Shares are trading at levels not seen since the rebirth of the company thanks to the original Wii. NTDOY hasn't traded in the $16 range since January 2006.
If the Wii U can deliver NTDOY shares could finally bounce back.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Obamacare 'Dilemma' In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Life Expectancy In U.S. Drops For The First Time In Decades - "This Is A Big Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Moving Backwards: Despite Claims Of A Recovery, "Economy Is In Reverse" | ZeroHedge
- The Fact of Bullion Bank Gold and Silver Price Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- EU: Central Bank Will Continue Quantitative Easing Next Year | Financial Sense
- New Poll Ranks "Credibility" Of Mainstream Media Outlets | ZeroHedge
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA just unveiled its new climate mission — but Trump could put it at... | Business Insider
- 'You must be kidding': Trump's trade allies are outraged he's... | Business Insider
- The US government may allow in-flight phone calls, and people are freaking out | Business Insider
- Sony and Marvel just dropped the first new 'Spider-Man... | Business Insider
- Italy's banks are on the brink | Business Insider
- Why carmakers should get a break on fuel-economy standards (F) | Business Insider
- A sleep doctor reveals the weirdest things people do in their sleep without... | Business Insider