Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Chocolate City Setup | iBankCoin.com
- Tuesday Pop Turns To Einhorn Drop As Stocks Stumble Into Close | ZeroHedge
- Japan Trade Deficit Largest in History; Imports Soar, Exports Barely Up | Financial Sense
- All About Silver & Gold | iBankCoin.com
- HSBC China PMI Indicates 4th Month Of Contraction As Yuan Weakens To Fresh 16 Months Lows | ZeroHedge
- Biogen Stock Rallies After Admitting Feds Probing "Sales & Promotional Practices" | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See Where the Stupid NASDAQ is at 3:59pm | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shaq's LinkedIn Profile Is Perfect | Business Insider
- WhatsApp Is Now Being Used By Half A Billion People Around The World | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's The Only Way To Get Your Passport Renewed In 24 Hours | Business Insider
- A Lawyer Has Made Incredible Statues Out Of Legos | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Gorgeous Time-Lapse Shows What Life Is Like In Doha | Business Insider