Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LOCO IPO Soars To Insane 20x EBITDA Multiple | ZeroHedge
- Boots On The Ground In Ukraine: "I Needed To See This For Myself" | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Investment’s Hard Problem...and Why It Can’t Be [Quantitatively] Eased | Financial Sense
- You Know Iraq's Bad When... | ZeroHedge
- Peak IPO | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Asset Forfeiture – How To Steal Americans' Hard Earned Cash With Zero Repercussions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Foremost Anti-Tax Crusader Is Very Excited To Party At The Burning Man... | Business Insider
- Soccer Deals Shows Why Advertising On NBA Uniforms Is Inevitable | Business Insider
- Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome | Business Insider
- Instagram May Face Legal Trouble Over Its Rumored 'Bolt' App | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know As Asian Markets Open | Business Insider
- Facebook Is Going To Stop Bothering You To Send Gift Cards To Your Friends On Their Birthday | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Auto Analyst: I Am Skeptical Of Every Automaker Except Tesla (TSLA... | Business Insider