Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global QE and the Gold Price | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: The ABC's Of The ECB's QE | ZeroHedge
- "Historic" Blizzard To Slam Northeast On Monday Night: Over A Foot Of Snow Expected In New York City | ZeroHedge
- NO ONE’S GOING NOWHERE | iBankCoin.com
- The Visual Story Of The Biggest Fraud In Gold Mining History | ZeroHedge
- The $9 Trillion US Dollar Carry Trade is Blowing Up | ZeroHedge
- Q4 Shaping Up As Worst Quarter In Years: Aggregate Revenues And EPS Have Missed By 1.2% and 0.4% So Far | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Is The One App I Couldn't Live Without: Venmo | Business Insider
- Top Economists Call For Greece To Get A Debt Write-Off... | Business Insider
- OKC Thunder Coach Runs Unique Drill At Practice So Players Better Understand Each... | Business Insider
- Japan condemns 'outrageous' hostage murder | Business Insider
- The Amazon Is Burning | Business Insider
- The Satya Nadella Era At Microsoft Is A... | Business Insider
- This Drug Lord Owned A Company With A Chicken Logo Just Like The... | Business Insider