Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall" | ZeroHedge
- Forget Shiller's CAPE, Warren Buffett's "Best Indicator" Is Flashing Bubble Red | ZeroHedge
- America's Dumbest Move Yet: Seizing A Foreign Bank | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn On The M&A Bubble And "Dreams" As An Investment Thesis | ZeroHedge
- Respecting the Message of Bob Farrell’s Rule #7 | Financial Sense
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- Dutch Send 40 Unarmed Military Police "Forensic Experts" To MH17 Crash Site | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Starbucks' Surprise Guidance, Amazon's Awful Numbers, Visa Passes | TheStreet.com
- 13 Mindblowing Facts About Texas | Business Insider
- 3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume | TheStreet.com
- The First Trailer For 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Is Here And It's... | Business Insider
- The Three Most Overrated Risks In Your Portfolio | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek