Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bulls, Bears & The Broken Clock Syndrome | ZeroHedge
- The Permian Pitfall: A Race To The Bottom For Tight Oil | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Creep Higher As Dollar Resumes Falling, Oil Slides For Second Day | ZeroHedge
- FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives | ZeroHedge
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- Stocks Spike To Record Highs, Close Not "Off The Lows" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Save hundreds on Le Creuset's amazing cookware — and more... | Business Insider
- A former Google exec who now runs her own company reveals the... | Business Insider
- The horror of war gets lost in the media's short... | Business Insider
- Millennials are hooked to their mobile devices and publishers are taking advantage (... | Business Insider
- Pokémon Go just got an update that adds a lot more strategy to collecting Pokémon | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's campaign... | Business Insider
- Speedo drops Lochte — will donate $50,000 of his fee to... | Business Insider