Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Shrug Off Ebola, Surge Most Since 2011, Still A Red October | ZeroHedge
- I GRANT YOU TWENTY NASDAQS | iBankCoin.com
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Look Inside The Stunning New Cafe Where Apple Employees Eat Their Meals | Business Insider
- REPORT: 25 Banks Are About To Fail Europe's Biggest Ever... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Paris's Picasso museum finally reopens after renovation... | Business Insider
- Qatar Airways Will Fly First Airbus A350 Into the Heart of Europe | TheStreet.com
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- A Guy Who Walks Around Dressed As Darth Vader Is Running For Parliament... | Business Insider