Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Barry Bannister on Greece | Financial Sense
- The Economist Calls Victory For "No" Camp: Sees 60% Voting "Oxi" | ZeroHedge
- EuRo ACHiLLeS... | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- Eurogroup In Shock: Finance Ministers "Would Not Know What To Discuss" After Greferendum Stunner | ZeroHedge
- MaRaTHoN MeNSCH-auBLe | ZeroHedge
- Independence Day, Twice Removed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Exactly what you need to know to choose Apple Music or Spotify in one... | Business Insider
- The first thing Abby Wambach did after winning the World Cup was rush... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Suicide bombers force soul-searching in British town | Business Insider
- European stocks slide at open after Greek 'No' vote | Business Insider
- Europe's impossible dilemma: let Greece stay or let it... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek