Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Shocking Move, Boris Johnson Says He Won't Run For UK Prime Minister, Tory Leader | ZeroHedge
- Another Attempt To Explain The Volumeless Rally, Now From JPM: "A Function Of Disbelief And Skepticism" | ZeroHedge
- Global Stock Surge Continues As "Investors Look To Central Banks For Support" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit, A Step In The Right Direction: The Optimistic View | ZeroHedge
- Juncker Refuses To Speak English In Address To EU Parliament | ZeroHedge
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- Killing Trump's "Elephant In The Room" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 fictional military leaders we’d actually follow into combat | Business Insider
- Republican senator from a GOP stronghold says that Donald Trump might lose... | Business Insider
- You can save big on our favorite Kindle today | Business Insider
- Putin and Erdogan are meeting in person for the first time since the downing... | Business Insider
- Iranian oil is about to hit a wall | Business Insider
- No fashion designer offered to dress Leslie Jones for the '... | Business Insider
- While Main Street piled into a troubled hedge fund, Wall... | Business Insider