Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Netherlands After Losing Its AAA Credit Rating | Financial Sense
- "Defying Gravity" - Counting Down To Japan's D-Day In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Russia Casually Announces It Will Use Nukes If Attacked | ZeroHedge
- Trade of the Century | ZeroHedge
- Living In A Steel Box: Londoners Live In Shipping Containers Due To Soaring Rents | ZeroHedge
- Who Makes The Most Money? And How They Do It | ZeroHedge
- 2014: Gold Up 70% or U.S. Equities Down 40%? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- Tablets Are Becoming A Favorite Shopping Tool, And They're Used Totally... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Grizzlies Star Left His... | Business Insider
- Three Ways That Schools Can Improve Final Exams | Business Insider
- INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS UNEXPECTEDLY SPIKE | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 12/12: Producer Price Index (PPI) | StreetInsider.com