Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin's Top 10 Q&A Quotes: "The US Will Cut Off Their Nose To Spite Their Face" | ZeroHedge
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
- Two Measures of Inflation | Financial Sense
- Obama To Provide More Non-Lethal Aid To Ukraine Such As Helmets And Sleeping Bags | ZeroHedge
- Rise in Housing Starts Disappoint, Permits Fall | Financial Sense
- The Great Stock Buyback Craze Is Finally Ending | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chevy Corvette and Camaro: New American Muscle in 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Apple Ripped Off This Clock Design For The iPad And Now The Owners... | Business Insider
- Sonic Is Getting Closer To Dominating The Burger Scene | Business Insider
- Ron Paul: Bitcoin Is Not 'True Money' | Business Insider
- Here Are 3 Rules For Success, According To One CEO | Business Insider
- Chelsea Clinton Is Having A Baby | Business Insider
- Chipotle's Steak Burrito With Cheese And Guacamole Is Putting The Squeeze On Profit Margins (... | Business Insider