Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- At Least "Black Box" Glencore Is Less Complex Than Enron | ZeroHedge
- Bernanke's Balderdash | ZeroHedge
- All Bad at 0%? | Financial Sense
- Could The Syrian Conflict Irrevocably Change Global Geopolitics? | ZeroHedge
- When The Aristocracy Leaves The Commoners In The Dust, The Empire Is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Is Now The Most Expensive Country In The World | ZeroHedge
- Hardcore Career Advice For A 13 Year Old | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NATO chief: Alliance faces 'conflict, instability' | Business Insider
- It looks as if Obama is falling for 'the biggest myth out there' in Syria | Business Insider
- Samsung estimates its 3Q operating profit surged 80... | Business Insider
- AP Source: Knicks' Fisher has altercation with Matt... | Business Insider
- AP count from Saudi hajj disaster shows over 1,250 killed... | Business Insider
- As Clinton campaigns, complications with her old boss... | Business Insider
- Americans jump out to another lead in Presidents Cup | Business Insider