Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
- Are Low Rates Responsible for High Valuations | Financial Sense
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- American Spring Night 2: Coast-To-Coast Protests, "We Have Every Right To Destroy A System That Seeks To Destroy Us" | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Unchanged in November, Despite 11 Of 15 Components Declining | ZeroHedge
- "Failed" Bund Auction At Record Low Yield And All Other Key Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- 2,200 National Guard Troops To Be Deployed In Ferguson Tonight, Up From 700 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions... | StreetInsider.com
- Ferguson Grand Jury Will Not Indict The Cop Who Shot Michael Brown... | Business Insider
- Ferguson policeman who shot teen will not be charged | Business Insider
- Dutch bank ING says to slash 1,700 jobs | Business Insider
- Britain Is Leaving Its Stagnant Neighbors Behind | Business Insider
- Sometimes, A Veteran Advisor With A Ton Of Business Will Just Leave For A Rival... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek