Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Third Bond Default Imminent: Coke Supplier To Miss Payment | ZeroHedge
- IRS Hacked: Government Admits 100,000 Taxpayers' Data Stolen | ZeroHedge
- Peak Inequality: $500 Million Asking Price For LA Mansion | ZeroHedge
- Not Scared Yet. Still Bear Hunting | iBankCoin.com
- Today's Economic Data Enough To Push Q2 GDP By Whopping 0.1% To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Man Responsible For Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Now Hiring In China: Porn Identification Officers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dale Vince could... | Business Insider
- Snapchat CEO: 'We need to IPO' | Business Insider
- Radical, science fiction-inspired reasons humans should colonize Mars | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- The US has a brutal group in the Women's World Cup, but it might not even matter... | Business Insider
- EU asks member states to admit 40,000 asylum seekers | Business Insider
- Bankers at this small, 3-year-old firm are crushing... | Business Insider