Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- China Tests Nuclear ICBMs, US Analyst Warns "Arms Control Is Failing To Increase American Security" | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Mish’s Take: What’s Behind the Plunge in Oil? Boon to Spending or Recessionary? | Financial Sense
- PROPHECY ALERT: “The Fly’s” Predictions for 2015 | iBankCoin.com
- The Morality and Legality of Debt Jubilee, Part III | ZeroHedge
- 2 Year Treasury Auction Prices At Highest Yield Since March 2011 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Muhammad Ali hospitalized with 'mild' pneumonia | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Markets Around The World Are Rallying | Business Insider
- Here's What Will Happen To Joan Rivers' $150 Million Estate | Business Insider
- Ugly Hit On Bears Quarterback Highlights The Scariest Problem Of The NFL's... | Business Insider
- This Graphic Shows Which Supplements Actually Work | Business Insider
- NFL Suspends Lions Player For Stomping On Opponent's Ankle | Business Insider