Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Reflections on the Past Three Days and the Fed’s Policy Problem | Financial Sense
- Wage Growth Meme Destroyed - Unit Labor Costs Tumble At Fastest Pace In A Year | ZeroHedge
- California Judge Grants Class-Action Status To Uber Drivers' Suit | ZeroHedge
- Macroeconomics Is The Root Of All Error | ZeroHedge
- Exposing The Lie Behind The "Strong Jobs Recovery" In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
- The Myth Of A Russian 'Threat' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- London's newest private members' club will be full of accountants | Business Insider
- Murray sinks showboating Kyrgios at US Open | Business Insider
- Hewitt, in final US Open, not relishing match vs countryman... | Business Insider
- New Ferguson report offers lessons on handling protests | Business Insider
- Chinese warships in Bering Sea as Obama visits Alaska | Business Insider
- An angry laid-off HP employee wrote this letter to government officials: '... | Business Insider
- House Judiciary panel sets first Planned Parenthood... | Business Insider