Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pathetic: Wells Fargo Steps Up Scandal Control With TV Ad Over Bogus Accounts | ZeroHedge
- Manic Merger Monday Saves Stocks As China Currency Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Taliban Release Drone Film Of Suicide Attack In Afghanistan | ZeroHedge
- SNL Mocks Third Presidential Debate; Trump Silent On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Mark Cuban's advice when Box CEO was 20 years old helped... | Business Insider
- Slack's growth could be slowing because of what made it attractive in the first... | Business Insider
- Ford and Jaguar Land Rover are trying to make cars faster... | Business Insider
- John Oliver explains America's massive 'new drug crisis' and what caused... | Business Insider
- Larry Page isn't the only one trying to make 'flying cars' a reality (GOOGL... | Business Insider
- CHART: Here's how major asset classes have performed in... | Business Insider
- Under Armour releases new Stephen Curry commercial showing how much last... | Business Insider