Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Security Forces Put On Alert As Trump Set To Ban Laptops On Planes Originating From Europe | ZeroHedge
- Rate Normalization to Continue Above 2 Percent | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks, Bonds, Commodities Shun Global Euphoria Amid Government Leverage Crackdown | ZeroHedge
- The Passive Indexing Trap | ZeroHedge
- The Geopolitics Of Nuclear Weapons Explained (In 3 Simple Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Double Data Disappointment Today Follows Worst Macro Week In 6 Years | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We know more about the United incident where a... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan just announced a big shakeup in its trading... | Business Insider
- 45 ways to make more money in 2017 | Business Insider
- The man who was supposed to be integral to Trump's economic policy appears to be... | Business Insider
- North Korea warns of 'dead bodies... | Business Insider
- Water, weather, and new worlds: NASA's Cassini mission reveals Saturn's... | Business Insider
- Here's why Macron is a risky bet for France and Europe | Business Insider