Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secret Memo Reveals US Was Aware Of Americans Killing Zimbabwe Lions; Only Concern Was Getting Caught | ZeroHedge
- Worst Wage Growth In History Sparks Bond & Stock Buying Frenzy, Rate Hike Expectations Crater | ZeroHedge
- August Will Shine | iBankCoin.com
- Bad Data... Buy It All | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Exxon Earnings: Carnage | ZeroHedge
- July Jangles Markets' Nerves: Treasury Yields Tumble, Stocks Fumble, & Commodities Crumble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may have to... | Business Insider
- 'Detoxing' is a waste of time and money — here's what you should do instead | Business Insider
- I don't know how people survive the internet without password apps like this | Business Insider
- This man will pay you $10,000 to find him a girlfriend | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- The bull market is all about the shrinking supply of stocks | Business Insider
- We asked the man behind @GSElevator 19 questions about deviance, debauchery and what he plans... | Business Insider