Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is It Too Late To Be A Writer / Entrepreneur / X at 28 / 38 / 48 Years Old? | Altucher Confidential
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Nasdaq Tumbles Into Red Post-Trump As Bond Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Trump Team Confirms Dakota Access Support Has "Nothing To Do With Personal Investments" In Pipeline Builder | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bond giant Pimco is settling with the government for $... | Business Insider
- Most garbage floating in the ocean gathers in these 5 giant patches | Business Insider
- Jessica Chastain talks ambition and male costars who are paid 'seven times... | Business Insider
- Trevor Noah touches on the biggest issue surrounding the Dakota Access... | Business Insider
- FORMER WALL STREET EXEC: Trump's presidency '... | Business Insider
- The 10 most popular winter escapes — and the best time to go | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek