Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FOMC Ends The QE Dream, Keeps "Considerable" Period Hopes Alive - Full Statement Redline | ZeroHedge
- THE RAILS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE | iBankCoin.com
- Get Ready for Shift in Fed Policy | Financial Sense
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- FOMC: "We Screwed Up" | ZeroHedge
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
- Oil Residue The Size Of Rhode Island Covers Gulf Of Mexico Seafloor In Macondo Well Disaster Aftermath | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Is Transforming Itself Into A Massive E-commerce Company For... | Business Insider
- Male Startup Founder Who Sent A Basket Of Sex Toys To A Female... | Business Insider
- LG Electronics reports Q3 profit jumps 87% | Business Insider
- Take A Look At The $48 Million Private Jet Tesco Is Selling Amid An Accounting Scandal | Business Insider
- America's Path To Energy Independence In One Chart | Business Insider
- Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Dunk Is Already A Candidate For NBA... | Business Insider
- Rocket failure casts spotlight on risks of space flight | Business Insider