Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 10 Biggest Leaks Of The Trump Presidency | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- Trump Left Saudi Arabia Off His Immigration Ban... Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- "Recessionary" Demand Forces New York Harbor To Divert Gasoline Shipments | ZeroHedge
- "It's Unfair" - Hispanic Workers Upset After Being Fired For Absence On "Day Without Immigrants" | ZeroHedge
- New Political Turmoil In Italy After Renzi Quits As Ruling Party Leader, Triggering Re-election Battle | ZeroHedge
- The Mother Of All Financial Bubbles: "This Is The Very Definition Of Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Most vitamins are useless, but there's one you could probably use | Business Insider
- France is fed up with Trump's 'repeated... | Business Insider
- Here's why Justin Trudeau won't criticize Trump | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- Rays player who has made $3 million in his career spends his... | Business Insider
- A psychotherapist shares her favorite techniques... | Business Insider
- Learn the email etiquette rules every professional should know from this... | Business Insider