Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Eight Election Trades For November 8th" | ZeroHedge
- Jackie, Timmy, and Bill | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Imports Record Amount Of Gold From Switzerland In July | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- US-EU Trade Talks "De Facto Dead" | ZeroHedge
- A Confused Janet Yellen Tries To Figure Out If Stocks Are In A Bubble, Fails | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Cancels Trip To Charlotte After Mayor Tells Her To Stay Home | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- 5 things you should do every day to increase your intelligence | Business Insider
- The Clinton-Trump debates may not decide the election — but... | Business Insider
- Takeaways from China's VR go-to-market strategy | Business Insider
- Bill Gates could do pretty well if he ran for president, study suggests | Business Insider
- Americans are paying more taxes and that's great news for workers | Business Insider
- 5 people killed in mall shooting in Washington | Business Insider