Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Pentagon Admits: The "War On Terror" Will Never End | ZeroHedge
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
- Mortgage Applications Have Biggest May Collapse Since Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Following 20% Move Higher In Two Days, Herbalife Shorts Are Sweating | ZeroHedge
- A Day in the Life of Le Fly | iBankCoin.com
- Visualizing The Cost Of Mining Gold | ZeroHedge
- Four Signs That We're Back in Dangerous Bubble Territory | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Report: ESPN Is Laying Off Hundreds Of People | Business Insider
- The First Trailer For 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Is Here | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- HP Bets on Google with the Help of Nvidia | TheStreet.com
- This Teen Just Created A Device To Charge Your Cell Phone In Under 30 Seconds | Business Insider
- Kass: Mr. Market Sings a Happy Song | TheStreet.com
- Stephen Colbert Shreds GOP Congressman Who Wants To Destroy The Jobs... | Business Insider