Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Six Stages Of Democrat Grief Are Complete | ZeroHedge
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Volatility and Market Risk Have Never Been More MisPriced (Video) | ZeroHedge
- As China Slaps Fees On Bitcoin Trades, Japan Monthly Volumes Soar by 8,900% | ZeroHedge
- Germany's Anti-Establishment AfD To Discipline Leader For Controversial Holocaust Memorial Speech | ZeroHedge
- Pope Francis Warns Against "Saviours" Like Hitler, But Says "We Must Wait And See" On Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Senior Chinese diplomat: China will assume world... | Business Insider
- The key to making new habits stick | Business Insider
- Shifting trends and priorities are set to transform... | Business Insider
- Samsung's profits have shot... | Business Insider
- The one online class every entrepreneur should take | Business Insider
- Here's what happened to sea levels the last... | Business Insider
- White House press secretary goes on lengthy rant about media... | Business Insider