Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Red Line Crossing: Ukraine Effectively Gifts Crimea To Russia, Says "Will Not Intervene Militarily" | ZeroHedge
- A Virtual Conversation With Edward Snowden - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Season in the Rearview Mirror | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Lunch Paella | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: March 12 | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Credit Concerns Clobber Copper; Collapse Continues To Lowest Since July 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Trip Down Memory Lane: The Full Ukraine Crisis Timeline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Graphic Designer For BI Studios | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- The Fuel Cell Stocks Are Being Ridiculous Again Today (FCEL, BLDP, PLUG) | Business Insider
- Here's When You're Depressed, Happy, And Hungover | Business Insider
- Here's... | Business Insider
- 3 Strategies For Getting A Promotion When You Work From Home | Business Insider
- Here's A Solid Gold Flappy Bird For The Ultimate Fan Of The Game | Business Insider