Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Said It? "A Short-Term Border Violation Can Never Be A Pretext For An Attack" | ZeroHedge
- Robbery In Progress At Chase Branch On 6th Avenue In Downtown Manhattan | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Global Economic Recession on our Doorstep? | Financial Sense
- Oil Bounce Extends After US Oil Rig Count Continues To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Profound Political Disunity Is Now Pitting Rising Elites Against Fading Elites | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Future Of Cannabis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Under Iraqi town, IS militants built network of tunnels | Business Insider
- John Deere warns that 2016 will be worse than this year for the farming business (DE)... | Business Insider
- Celebrity chef David Chang: 'You know what's better than pumpkin pie? Any... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Rebel video purports to show Russian pilot | Business Insider
- A's acquire Jed Lowrie from Astros for minor league... | Business Insider
- Calm at Minneapolis protest site a night after shooting | Business Insider
- Vast crowds expected for pope's first mass in Africa | Business Insider