Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Low Volatility Everywhere" - BIS Sounds Alarm Alert On Pervasive Complacency Masking Systemic Shocks | ZeroHedge
- You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think You Know What it Means | iBankCoin.com
- Former BP CEO Warns "Sanctions Will Bite West" As US Gives Majors 14 Days To Wind Down Russian Activities | ZeroHedge
- Happy Birthday Lehman Bankruptcy: Silver +71%, Gold +61%, S&P +58% | ZeroHedge
- The Middle-East Mosaic: Friends, Foes, & Frenemies | ZeroHedge
- Cause and Effect? | Financial Sense
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why You Should Ignore the Naysayers on Alibaba’s Coming IPO | TheStreet.com
- How Jack Ma Went From Being A Poor School Teacher To Turning Alibaba Into A $160... | Business Insider
- The 102 Finance People You Have To Follow On Twitter | Business Insider
- 6,000 People Will Lose Their Jobs As Wireless Carriers... | Business Insider
- 4 Reasons Americans Aren't Buying Volkswagens Anymore | Business Insider
- Yahoo Wants To Scan User Emails To Figure Out... | Business Insider
- Tips Every Startup Founder Should Live By, As Told By One Of Silicon... | Business Insider