Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CBO "Revises" Its 2014 GDP Forecast, Hilarity Ensues (As Always) | ZeroHedge
- 4 Setups For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- For $1 Million You Have A Choice: 15 Square Meters In Monaco Or A Trailer In The Hamptons | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Releases Video Of Captured Russian Troops; They "Entered Accidentally" Russia Claims As Putin-Poroshenko Meeting Begins | ZeroHedge
- (Un)Comfortable Myths About High Yield Debt | ZeroHedge
- The World's Most Dangerous Dams | ZeroHedge
- With Half Of City Residents Delinquent, Detroit Restarts Water Shut-Offs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Bryan Cranston Beats Matthew McConaughey To Win Fourth Emmy | Business Insider
- Satire Website Writes Hilarious 'Apology' To PR Firm Offended By One Of Its... | Business Insider
- How WhatsApp Will Help Make Facebook Money | TheStreet.com
- CHART: Mobile Commerce Sales Are Growing Three Times Faster Than Overall E-Commerce | Business Insider
- Democratic Congressman On Burger King Deal: 'If I Were McDonald's, I'... | Business Insider
- Comedy stars feted at Emmys, suspense for drama awards | Business Insider