Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Doldrums To Continue As "Fantasy World Of Rate Normalization" Unwinds | ZeroHedge
- Mike Bloomberg Booed After Lashing Out At College "Safe Spaces" | ZeroHedge
- "I Can Only Say I'm Sorry" - Self-Professed Bitcoin "Creator" Can't Provide Proof, Backs Out | ZeroHedge
- Futures Rebound As Crude Regains $45 On Canada Fears; Turkey Hammered | ZeroHedge
- This Data Shows The Shale Debt Crisis Is Hitting Record Levels | Financial Sense
- Dollar's Best Day In 6 Months Sparks Stock Slump, Bond Jump | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A biotech company is attempting to bring brain... | Business Insider
- Amazon Prime members can still order Mother's Day flowers in time for... | Business Insider
- Trump spokeswoman: Clinton has 'never been truly vetted before'... | Business Insider
- Here's why governments hate gold | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Intel flew 100 drones at night to show how they could someday replace fireworks (... | Business Insider
- IAB suggests digital video will continue to surge | Business Insider