Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
- Marissa Mayer Blames “Gender-Charged” Reporting Of Yahoo | ZeroHedge
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Did Verizon Just Signal The Top? | ZeroHedge
- Acampora: With Rates at These Levels, Stocks May Have Years Left to Run | Financial Sense
- Leaked Emails Confirm DNC Officials Planned Anti-Trump Protests | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia's capital now has its own... | Business Insider
- 'It's absurd': Trump campaign manager dismisses suggestions Trump... | Business Insider
- THE DISRUPTION OF MOBILE VIDEO: How... | Business Insider
- 7 rules to follow online, according to an etiquette expert | Business Insider
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- No one wants to buy this bizarre house in a wealthy San Francisco... | Business Insider