Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is in over-sold territory
As the DOW comes roaring back today to the tune of +125 points, investors are looking for some over-sold bargain stocks.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) is looking like a great play right now, having dropped about 30% since June.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Both Intel and AMD are seen benefitting from higher corporate spending, which is a positive for both PC and server chip sales. But some analysts are also watching for signs of a slowdown given the global economic uncertainty.
Mastery Bottom Line:
There's not much else to say about AMD, other than share look over-sold and could be a solid short term play.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 21, 2011
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BiLLY KRiSTooL... | ZeroHedge
- Forget The Snow, It's The Drought That Is Crushing The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
- What Is Really Driving Gold? | ZeroHedge
- The Chilling Thing Blackstone Said about the Oil Bust | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 21 | ZeroHedge
- Bond/Utility Divergence Flashes Warning Sign For S&P 500 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NOW HIRING: Business Insider is hiring an associate producer for BI... | Business Insider
- S. Africa vows crackdown against anti-immigrant attacks | Business Insider
- This FTSE 100 CEO... | Business Insider
- Greece uneasy as trial opens for neo-Nazi Golden Dawn | Business Insider
- US slams 'brutal' purported massacre of... | Business Insider
- Ex-BlackRock fund manager didn't disclose a conflict regarding the... | Business Insider
- The modern prison system was created in Benjamin... | Business Insider