The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High | ZeroHedge
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory is Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- The Recent Liquidation Avalanche As Explained By Dan Loeb, And Why He Is Back To Shorting Stocks Again | ZeroHedge
- Is This Why Stocks Closed Not "Off The Lows"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Asia shares boosted by Wall St rally | Business Insider
- A Startup That Will Come Over And Blow Dry Your Hair Just Raised $7 Million | Business Insider
- 22 Mouthwatering Pictures Of Sushi At New York's Best New Restaurant | Business Insider
- Britain's Finances Are An Astonishing Mess Compared To Those Of The US... | Business Insider
- Ebola death toll rises to almost 4,900 | Business Insider
- Here Is What The Turkish Border Looks... | Business Insider
- Here's The One Problem We Need To Solve To Create Computers With Human-... | Business Insider