The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WikiLeaks Slams Trump, Urges Hackers To Reveal His Tax Returns | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The World's 10 Least Affordable Cities Of 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Warns The Following Assets Are "Most Vulnerable To Substantial Repricing" | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles "Possible In Last Quarter 2017" | ZeroHedge
- Carl Icahn Praises Trump Speech: "Our Dangerous Slide Towards Socialism Is Over" | ZeroHedge
- Why Big Oil Is Unprepared for the Coming Energy War | Financial Sense
- Peso Tumbles As Mexican President Warns "Will Take Immediate Actions To Defend Interests... Doesn't Believe In Walls" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Hackers showed us how easy it is to secretly clone a security badge... | Business Insider
- Sprint just bought a big stake in Tidal | Business Insider
- US Military: Claims that we’re on combat missions with Russia are ‘... | Business Insider
- Drugmakers want to use a campaign featuring poetry and lab coats to clear... | Business Insider
- 18 movies you need to know about this year coming out of the Sundance Film Festival... | Business Insider
- 'SNL' writer suspended after tweeting a controversial joke about... | Business Insider