The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 19, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gun Violence In America (In 6 Uncomfortable Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Gets A Merry Christmas Main Street Gets Keynesian Coal | ZeroHedge
- My Reading of the FT on China’s “Turning Away From the Dollar” | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Final 'Hobbit' Movie Had A Huge Opening Weekend | Business Insider
- Franciscan Order in 'grave' financial... | Business Insider
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- The Story Behind The Westminster Child Abuse Scandal | Business Insider
- North Korea Says They Want To Help Find The... | Business Insider
- 'Serial' Takes On The Truth Behind Santa Claus In This Hilarious SNL Spoof | Business Insider
- Protesters Shut Down America's Largest Mall | Business Insider