The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ALL ETFs Are Complete Garbage (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Imminent Intervention? Greece, Italy, & Malta Close Airspace For Aircraft From Libya | ZeroHedge
- Does The U.S. Have A Plan For The Post-Oil Era? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Accuses State Department Report Of Having An "Anti-Clinton Bias" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Officials Come Looking for a Fight | Financial Sense
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- The 1min 37sec Guide To Beating Fear (And Making Money Like I Do) | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fans are demanding for Marvel to give Captain America a boyfriend | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- A couple who moved onto a boat to save $50,000 over 3... | Business Insider
- Israel is moving dangerously far to the right | Business Insider
- 'Disaster': Donald Trump pounces after Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider
- Something surprising is happening to octopus and squid populations around the... | Business Insider