The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Largest US Bitcoin Exchange Ordered To Disclose Three Years Of User Data To IRS | ZeroHedge
- Why the Polls Got It Wrong: Deliberate Versus Accidental Survey Bias | Financial Sense
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Bond Blooodbath Leaves Entire Treasury Curve Underwater For 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Obama Supports Forcing Women To Register For Military Draft | ZeroHedge
- Multiple Jobholders Hit New All Time High As Part-Time Jobs Soar | ZeroHedge
- Payrolls Rise 178K As Unemployment Rate Tumbles To 4.6% But Average Hourly Earnings Worst Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pirates have kidnapped three Russians from a Greek-... | Business Insider
- The No. 1 thing successful married couples never do with their money | Business Insider
- Business Insider is hiring an entertainment intern | Business Insider
- AT&T's new $35 streaming TV package has been plagued by technical problems (T) | Business Insider
- These 16 subscription boxes are the gifts that keep on giving this holiday... | Business Insider
- It’s not hard to see why Fitbit is phasing Pebble out | Business Insider
- Why this Windows laptop is one of the best values in tech right now | Business Insider