The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- American (Predatory) Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- The Population Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Economy Crashes To 2-Year Low; China Stocks Plunge, Asian Stocks Test 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- US Police Kill 118 People In July, Highest Monthly Total Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Taking Profits | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unknown Merritt takes first PGA win at National | Business Insider
- Corruption in Kenya 'worse than ever' says... | Business Insider
- 50 Cent's comments on 'Conan' are coming back to haunt... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks are still falling | Business Insider
- Practically all the details for Samsung's next major phone have leaked | Business Insider
- The terrible state of Asia's manufacturing sector in one chart | Business Insider
- Audio of an... | Business Insider