The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Top Countries For U.S. Visa Refusals | ZeroHedge
- This Map Explains The Roots Of France's Growing Nationalism | ZeroHedge
- AG Sessions Makes Surprise Sanctuary City Announcement; Vows To Withhold Funding | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- LA, Chicago, & New York Vow To Defy Trump Over Sanctuary City De-Funding | ZeroHedge
- An "Under The Radar" Trump Trade Unwind | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You won’t recognize the new world of digital payments without this report | Business Insider
- Trump's Homeland Security chief reportedly had... | Business Insider
- Oklahoma man uses AR-15 rifle to kill 3 teens breaking... | Business Insider
- Flipkart in talks to buy eBay India (EBAY) | Business Insider
- Trump's plans for coal could hurt natural gas | Business Insider
- Deadly heat stress could threaten millions of people — even if climate targets are reached | Business Insider
- US NATO Commander: A UN ban on nukes is 'not realistic' | Business Insider