The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Our Soldiers Died For The Profits Of The Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Planning US Nuclear Attack In Next 12 Months: Report | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Volatility Hitting Historic Lows | ZeroHedge
- How The Saudis Wag The Washington Dog | ZeroHedge
- Israel Refuses To Pay Old Oil Debt To Iran | ZeroHedge
- US Accuses Iraq Army Of Cowardice, Says "More Firepower Support" Needed Against ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Now Hiring In China: Porn Identification Officers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what you get when you order 'Omaha Steaks' in the mail | Business Insider
- Rosberg completes Monaco Grand Prix hat-trick | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- We talked to the guy who made a painting of Google's Eric Schmidt out of poop to... | Business Insider
- Negotiations on TPP in 'end-game', says US... | Business Insider