The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of The Oil Losses Shall Be Regained | iBankCoin.com
- "Saudi's Policy Of Downplaying Oil Prices Will Backfire On Them" | ZeroHedge
- EleVader Down for Crude to the Dark Side | iBankCoin.com
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- Russia is de-dollarizing | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- San Francisco's 2015 Michelin Ratings Are Out — And There Are 2 New 3-Star... | Business Insider
- A Startup That Will Come Over And Blow Dry Your Hair Just Raised $7 Million | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- 13 Things We Just Learned About Conservatives And... | Business Insider
- North Korea frees detained American | Business Insider
- Mortgage Company Ocwen Financial Is Crashing After New York... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek