The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why One Hedge Fund Thinks Saudi Arabia's Three Decade Old Currency Peg Will Fall In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- The War On Savers And The 200 Rulers Of World Finance | ZeroHedge
- World's Biggest Containership "Hard Aground" As Baltic Dry Crashes Below 300 For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Facebook's War On Freedom Of Speech | ZeroHedge
- Krinsky on Stock Market: Primary Trend Has Shifted to the Downside | Financial Sense
- US Factory Orders Slide For 14 Consecutive Months As Inventory Ratio Soars To Recession Cycle Highs | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia "Ready To Send Ground Troops To Syria" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The media may be killing the New Hampshire primary | Business Insider
- The original 'Game of Thrones' pilot was a total trainwreck before they changed... | Business Insider
- GOPRO CEO: We're not a 'camera' company — we'... | Business Insider
- Forget the Super Bowl — Ireland's version of football is way better | Business Insider
- The police officer and the kids whose basketball game he refused to break up are... | Business Insider
- A group of medical experts says '3-parent' babies... | Business Insider
- At least 11 dead and hundreds more injured after magnitude 6.4 earthquake strikes... | Business Insider