The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Are On The Wrong Side Of A Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Insider Makes Stunning Admission: "Bill Is Far More Conflicted Every Single Day" | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Russia Is Deploying The Largest Naval Force Since The Cold War For Syria: NATO Diplomat | ZeroHedge
- Oklahoma High School Teacher Instructing Students That "To Be White Is To Be Racist, Period" | ZeroHedge
- Two Days After He "Turned Bearish On Equities", Dennis Gartman Is Again "Net Long" | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market's Mind: Halloween Edition - Clowns, Balloons, and Scary Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- McCAIN REBUKES TRUMP: It's the 'American way' to accept election... | Business Insider
- Walgreens is pushing back its merger deadline with Rite Aid (WBA, RAD) | Business Insider
- Dutch bank ING storms back into the UK with a new app | Business Insider
- One of our favorite Bluetooth speakers is on sale — and more of... | Business Insider
- A retired Navy SEAL explains how to find water in an arid desert | Business Insider
- Why Tom Cruise hasn't made a superhero movie | Business Insider
- Report says Giants kicker Josh Brown admitted to abusing his wife, called her... | Business Insider