The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Real" Stock Volatility In October Highest Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- Initial Jobless Claims Rise Most In 3 Months, 4-Week Average Lowest Since 2000 | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Playing Strong Hands Today | iBankCoin.com
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The desperate struggle of Pakistan's polio 'martyrs... | Business Insider
- THE EUROPEAN CHESSBOARD: Here's A Map Of The Confrontation Between Russia... | Business Insider
- An Antarctic Explorer's Notebook Is Discovered After A... | Business Insider
- A New Study Shows That Sunday Is The Best Day To Book A Flight | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Three Major Nations Skipped China's Launch... | Business Insider