The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FX Markets In Turmoil On Scottish Vote & Japan Economic Downgrade | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Approaching for Gold | Financial Sense
- Hey, REITs: Step Into My Office | iBankCoin.com
- Shale Fracking Is a “Ponzi Scheme” … “This Decade’s Version of The Dotcom Bubble” … “A Lot In Common With the Subprime Mortgage" | ZeroHedge
- It’s Good to Be the King Dollar | iBankCoin.com
- The Scotland Referendum: Who Voted How And Why? | ZeroHedge
- Can Gold Finally Recover? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How People Say 'Huh?' Around The World | Business Insider
- Egyptian breaks record for world's deepest scuba dive | Business Insider
- China insists wealthy countries should improve... | Business Insider
- Dollar Store Shoppers Are Much Poorer Than Wal-Mart's Customers | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 9/... | StreetInsider.com
- IT'S OFFICIAL: ALIBABA WILL BE THE LARGEST IPO EVER (BABA, YHOO) | Business Insider
- Olympic chief warns over sex harassment at Asian Games | Business Insider