The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The ECB Thinks Brexit Is Not A "Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Is What Happens When the Pie Is Shrinking | Financial Sense
- Silver Surges To Post-Brexit Highs | ZeroHedge
- Is A New Banking Crisis Imminent? Recent Rise In Delinquency Rates Is Shocking | ZeroHedge
- General Market Observations 6-28-2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Puerto Rico To Default On July 1 After Senate Passes Bailout Bill | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 28 jobs where people frequently feel underemployed | Business Insider
- Here's how fishermen in Taiwan use fire to catch hordes of fish | Business Insider
- The EU may drop English as their official language | Business Insider
- Apple has created a way to restrict your iPhone from taking pictures at... | Business Insider
- Kit Harington explains why he showed up to his 'Game of... | Business Insider
- This Suzuki is the perfect bike for new riders | Business Insider
- Microsoft is changing its controversial Windows 10 upgrade pop-ups (... | Business Insider