The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Swiss Yes Vote Possible - First “Gold Rush” Of 21st Century? | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Black Friday Frenzy: America Goes Shopping, In Photos | ZeroHedge
- May Your Birds Be Dinosaur Big | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Slumps To 4 Year Low Ahead Of OPEC, Eurozone Yields New Record Lows: Summary Of Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- As Japanese Bankruptcies Soar, Goldman Warns "Further Yen Depreciation Could Be A Net Burden" | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- "Now That's What I Call A Bubble" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marseille beat Nantes to cement top spot | Business Insider
- One Briton killed in Kabul suicide attack: Afghan police | Business Insider
- Hunger-striking inmates die of poisoning in Venezuela | Business Insider
- Everton through to Europa League knockout stage | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, TWTR, GPRO, FB, AMZN) | Business Insider
- Twitter's CFO Has Screwed Up ANOTHER Tweet That Looks Like A Private Message | Business Insider
- Here Are The UK's Best Black Friday Deals | Business Insider