The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What the New SEC Money Market Fund Regulations Mean for the Financial System | Financial Sense
- No Rate Hike Fears Here: Record Foreign Central Bank Bid In Stellar 5 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- "Expensive" US Banks Are Global Outlier As 'Yield Curve' Inverts For First Time Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- In Surprising Twist, Ackman Named As Potential Buyer Of Icahn Herbalife Stake | ZeroHedge
- EpiPen-demonium Drags Stocks To Worst Drop Since Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Cutting Through The Crap: The Ultimate Clinton-Trump Policy Cheatsheet | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the state of the global ad economy so far this year... | Business Insider
- 8 new things Android 7.0 can do that iOS can’t | Business Insider
- Paypal is probably making the right move but the market... | Business Insider
- Many crucial business lessons are not... | Business Insider
- Steve Wynn is making a big bet on this new luxurious $4 billion casino in... | Business Insider
- How The Rock went from having only $7 to becoming one of the richest actors in the world... | Business Insider
- The right way to greet people in 19 countries around the world | Business Insider