The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goodbye POMO: Normalcy Returns On October 28 | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- "The Trend Is Your Friend... Until It Ends" | ZeroHedge
- Have the Stomach for the Ride | iBankCoin.com
- Secret Service Head Resigns, Claims It Was "Noble Thing To Do" | ZeroHedge
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- Deflation As A Precursor Of A Weimar-like Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Report Says Angie's List Might Sell Itself And Now Its Stock Is Surging (ANGI... | Business Insider
- Here's Where Job Growth Is Booming | Business Insider
- Why ‘Doctor Who’ Actor David Tennant Was 'Very Nervous... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- The Russell 2000 Has Deteriorated From 'Death Cross' To Full-Blown... | Business Insider
- French public debt over 2.0 trillion euros for first time... | Business Insider
- California bans paparazzi drones | Business Insider