The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentine Inflation: It’s Tough When All You Get Is Lies | ZeroHedge
- Trade Recap | iBankCoin.com
- Long-Term Breakout | Financial Sense
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
- Hot Money, Cold Credit | Financial Sense
- Watch The IRS' Lois Lerner Plead The Fifth - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Stunned Stocks Slide On Soaring Volume; Worst Swing Day In 5 Weeks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 Jokes That Every Math Geek Will Find Hilarious | Business Insider
- Home Depot Crushes Earnings On US Housing Market Recovery (HD) | Business Insider
- Report: ESPN Is Laying Off Hundreds Of People | Business Insider
- This Cloud Startup That Mobile Developers Love Is Now Going After... | Business Insider
- The Reason Why Solar Costs Were Falling Is The Same Reason Why They're About... | Business Insider
- Pacers Player Makes A Miracle 29-Foot Shot To Force Overtime Against The Heat | Business Insider
- That Time Marissa Mayer Stormed Out Of A Meeting After A Blogging... | Business Insider