The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- President Obama Explains Why Americans Should Keep Calm & Spend Amid Global Terror Alert - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- It's A Fake, Fake, Fake America | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Shows 3rd Monthly Decline As Wages Crash Most In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
- Russia Declares Warplane Downing A "Hostile Act" But Will It Cut Turkish Gas Supplies? | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Miss As Median Price Drops To Lowest In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- Q3 GDP Revised Higher As Inventories Surge Again, Personal Consumption Disappoints | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US government spent more than $20 billion on a certain kind of drugs for seniors in a year... | Business Insider
- Harrowing pictures show how dire the European refugee crisis has become | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- Adele has already sold 2.3 million copies of disc | Business Insider
- Kate Spade outlet stores are being accused of fooling... | Business Insider
- Good COP, bad COP: Will Paris climate summit prevail? | Business Insider
- Alphabet is reportedly going to make its subsidiaries... | Business Insider