The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Bucket Economics" For Global Macro Investing | ZeroHedge
- Characteristics of a Good Listener | Altucher Confidential
- The Markets Are Misreading What Trump Can and Cannot Do... BIG LEAGUE | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip" | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Mortgages Do Not Make Real Estate Cheap | ZeroHedge
- North Korea's Regime In Jeopardy After China Bans All Coal Imports | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- The radical plan to save China from air pollution | Business Insider
- A trader psychologist who consulted on Showtime's '... | Business Insider
- BILL GATES: A new kind of terrorism could wipe out 30 million... | Business Insider
- The Vatican froze €2 million in funds suspected to be... | Business Insider
- Italy's Renzi resigns as party chief | Business Insider
- Here is what the abandoned venues of the Rio Olympics look... | Business Insider