The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 3 Things: Kass, Rosie and Short | ZeroHedge
- Middle East a Powder Keg as Saudi Bombing of Yemen Resumes | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- America Ranks Below Israel In World Happiness Index | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 24, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 surprising tips for getting ahead in your career | Business Insider
- A new study raises a troubling question... | Business Insider
- Apple has patented a better way of giving map directions (AAPL... | Business Insider
- There's a compelling reason... | Business Insider
- Europe says 'time is running out' for Greece | Business Insider
- MAJOR MUSICIANS BLAST TIDAL: 'This thing is going to fail miserably' | Business Insider
- PIMCO thinks the market is getting the Fed wrong | Business Insider