The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Google Maps" Of Bitcoin Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Majority in U.S. Say Healthcare Not Government’s Responsibility | Financial Sense
- No Knockout Games Into the Bell | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Reveals "Top Trade" Reco #6 For 2014: Buy US, Japanese And European Banks | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Putin Shows Berlusconi His Dog's Balls | ZeroHedge
- Auto Sales Spike To 6.5 Year High; Beat By Most Since "Cash-For-Clunkers" | ZeroHedge
- Thailand Police & Military Step Aside As Anti-Government Protesters Reach PM's Office; Declare Victory | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- STOCKS FALL: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Markets Have Stopped The Bleeding, For Now | Business Insider
- George Clooney: Any Famous Person On Twitter 'Is A Moron... | Business Insider
- A Thief Is Attempting... | Business Insider
- 14 Things Every Woman Should Take Out Of Her Closet And Burn | Business Insider
- These Dazzling Pictures Will Make You Appreciate The UN Like Never Before | Business Insider
- Obama's Approval Rating Dipped Into Dangerously Low Territory Yesterday | Business Insider