The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Trump Supporter Reacts To The Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Surges On Headline Government Pressuring BOJ To Boost Stimulus; Bloomberg Denies | ZeroHedge
- The FOMC Butterfly That Will Ruin The World | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Rises At Fastest Rate Since Jan 2010 | ZeroHedge
- An Upside Down World | Financial Sense
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
- Previewing The BOJ's Decision: What Wall Street Expects Will Happen | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 32 eerie photos of the abandoned venues from the 2004 Athens Olympics | Business Insider
- 12 signs you have a work spouse, even if doesn't feel like it | Business Insider
- Watch Chelsea Clinton's full speech as she introduced her mother on the... | Business Insider
- This museum dedicated to ice cream is so popular it's sold out for the next month — here's what it'... | Business Insider
- One of Deutsche Bank's biggest hires of 2015 just left | Business Insider
- I followed Jack Dorsey's morning routine for a week and was surprised by the... | Business Insider
- Capital One increases Alexa functionality for Amazon Echo (... | Business Insider