The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Linebarger - The Government's Biggest Private Debt Collector | ZeroHedge
- "Change" Indeed | ZeroHedge
- Live, From Athens, It's Anti-Government Protest Live | ZeroHedge
- Most Americans Are Slaves And They Don't Even Know It | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Holding Up Despite Greece | Financial Sense
- Termites Beneath USD Foundation Masked by Strength Against Euro/Yen | Financial Sense
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- You should buy the iPhone 6 Plus instead of the iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The 28 hottest exotic cars from the 2015 Geneva Motor Show | Business Insider
- Stanford's brightest were lining up to get jobs from these startups you'... | Business Insider
- Blatter slams "shameful scenes" at Europa League ties... | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy said a chance meeting with a young JFK changed his life | Business Insider
- Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas '... | Business Insider
- There's a chilling quote from 1997 about the opposition leader in Moscow who was shot... | Business Insider