The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: January 30 | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza? | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Slashes 23% Of PA Workforce As US Rig Count Collapses To June 2010 Lows | ZeroHedge
- "The Thread By Which Venezuelan Socialism Hangs May Soon Snap" | ZeroHedge
- "Looks Like I'll Be Able To Retire Comfortably At Age 91" | ZeroHedge
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- BURN IN HELL: OIL IS RUNNING LIKE A MAD LION NOW | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bayern suffer shock 4-1 defeat at Wolfsburg | Business Insider
- PSG edge Rennes to close gap on Lyon | Business Insider
- Record-breaking balloonists splashdown off Mexico | Business Insider
- The 'Cubitat' combines all the essentials of an apartment into a 10-foot cube | Business Insider
- This software could be better at hiring than any human | Business Insider
- Richard Sherman can tell what play is coming when he watches other NFL games on TV... | Business Insider
- 26 killed as attacks rock Egypt's Sinai | Business Insider