The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- Bernie To Introduce $15 Federal Minimum Wage Legislation On Wednesday | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks, Bonds, Commodities Shun Global Euphoria Amid Government Leverage Crackdown | ZeroHedge
- What Trump’s Next 100 Days Will Look Like | Financial Sense
- Cherokee Nation Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma Over Opioid Epidemic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump has a button on his desk to summon a butler | Business Insider
- Justice Stephen Breyer's cellphone rings during Supreme... | Business Insider
- Sheryl Sandberg on tragically losing her... | Business Insider
- A Marine’s .50 caliber sniper rifle... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, DECK, CS, CMG, X) | Business Insider
- LeBron James robotically recalled the exact details of a play and laughed about his... | Business Insider
- Consumer confidence slides | Business Insider