The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- US, And Global, Military Spending Summed Up In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Potential for "Very High" Natural Gas Spikes This Year, Says Energy Analyst | Financial Sense
- No End to Central Bank Meddling as ECB Embraces ‘Quantitative Easing’, Faulty Logic | Financial Sense
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian Rebels Are Being Armed With US-Made Anti-Tank Missiles | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- New Militant Group Claims Responsibility For... | Business Insider
- Teen Suspended For Asking Miss America To Prom During A School Assembly... | Business Insider
- China Urgently Needs To Solve Its City Problem | Business Insider
- Senator Almost Gets Hit By A Train At Press Conference On Rail Safety | Business Insider
- Ignore the Haters: Marissa Mayer Is Doing Incredibly Well at Yahoo! | TheStreet.com