The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It All Comes Down to the Leaders | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Is the Money of Kings, Debt the Money of Slaves | Financial Sense
- "Markets In Turmoil" S&P 500 Loses 'Crucial' 2,000 Level As Bond Yields Slump | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Bank CIO Warns "It's Time To Be Defensive... Very Defensive" | ZeroHedge
- Doing Some Light Selling | iBankCoin.com
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Ebola Devastates West Africa: Revenues Down; Markets Not Functioning; Projects Canceled; GDP Plunges 4% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The UK's Conservative Government Just Suffered An Embarrassing... | Business Insider
- The Most Simple Explanation Of Cloud Computing Ever, From Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Japan defence ministry asks for record budget | Business Insider
- One Artist's New App Lets You Send Messages To Your Friends — But They're... | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens When Someone Calls A SWAT Team On You As A Prank | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A Cell-Phone Industry Billionaire Is Selling His Canadian Island... | Business Insider
- This Illustration Posted By Eric Schmidt Shows How Google Thinks About Innovation (GOOG... | Business Insider