The market close was not good (TZA)
Today's rally was looking great - up until the last 30 minutes when the sellers came back and sucked the bulls right back into the grid.
It was too good to be true, and telling of how the market will open tomorrow I believe.
We've been trading in this upward price channel for the past month or so, and until we break-out either on the upside or downside, the safest play in my opinion is to trade the ups and downs of this channel with TZA & TNA.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
MASTERY Bottom line: For Thursday, the play is TZA.
Note: I've noticed over the last month a correlation between the day of the week and how the market perfoms. After crunching the numbers it validated my thesis exactly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednsdays = up. Thursday & Friday = down.
See for yourself below, this is for trading days between 08/10/11 and 09/14/11 of the SPY. (Keep in mind this is a very small sample size and who knows how long this will continue) However, based on this info, you want to buy in on Friday afternoon and sell Wednesday Afternoon.
|Day||Count of Up Day||Count of Down Day||Sum of Gain/Loss Percent|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap May 3, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Is the Dollar’s Major Bull Run Over? | Financial Sense
- Banks Tighten As Economic Outlook Grows More Uncertain | Financial Sense
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- The Beginning Of The End For Cruz? Here Are Five Things To Watch For In Indiana Today | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Drafting Women Means Equality In Slavery | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We're on track to 'lose the most powerful tool we have to fight life-... | Business Insider
- Thunder beat Spurs in insane finish that shows referees missed a potentially... | Business Insider
- Tech-inspired light-up gowns stunned at the 2016 Met Gala | Business Insider
- Venezuela's state-owned oil firm has... | Business Insider
- Apple is nearing a major milestone for iPhone sales | Business Insider
- 2 things every guy can learn from the best-dressed man at the Met Gala | Business Insider
- An HGTV star who's invested in over 100 properties... | Business Insider