Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SCeNe ON SKYPe... | ZeroHedge
- Is May 9 The Grexit Date? | ZeroHedge
- Greece Is About To Be 'Fixed' For Good | ZeroHedge
- GE Gets Out at the Top | Financial Sense
- Meanwhile, In Greece — Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Global Futures Slide After Worldwide Bloomberg Outage, China Tumbles On Short Selling Boost | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Oil Production Hits All Time High, Surges By 'Half A Bakken' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider
- The Warriors refused to trade Klay Thompson and gave him $69 million instead, and it was a genius... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, MCD, NFLX, PM... | Business Insider
- Here's some of the weird stuff you can buy on Etsy, the Brooklyn company that just... | Business Insider
- Sony 'strongly condemns' WikiLeaks 'criminal act... | Business Insider
- REPORT: 'Neighbouring countries have effectively... | Business Insider