Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Reason to Look for a Precious Snapback | iBankCoin.com
- When A Money-Printing Butterfly Flaps Its Wings In Japan, This Is What Happens In Greece | ZeroHedge
- Beware These Unseen “Friction” Costs!! | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Why Bonds Aren't Dead & The Dollar Will Get Weaker | Financial Sense
- When Central Banks Buy Stocks | Financial Sense
- I Think We’re About Done Here | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oklahoma City Tornado Pictures: 'Total Devastation' | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Terrifying Time Lapse Footage Of Tornado Raging Across Oklahoma City | Business Insider
- Here's What The Stock Market's 6 Categories Of Investors Are Doing Right Now | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Reunites With Missing Dog... | Business Insider
- Seth MacFarlane Won't Host The Oscars Next Year | Business Insider
- ENDING SOON: Enter To Win A Kindle Fire From Business Insider | Business Insider