Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Hits All-Time Record High As Russell "Death Cross" Looms | ZeroHedge
- BofA Says Bearish Bonds Means Bullish Greenback | ZeroHedge
- You Know Your Country Is Broke When... | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Three Fed Cycles and Stocks and Bonds | Financial Sense
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- What Happens When Scottish Voters Give It Their 110%, According To CNN | ZeroHedge
- Reflecting on my True Calling | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rackspace Plunges After Deciding to Stay Independent: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Apple's HealthKit Is Broken Just Hours Before iOS 8 Is Expected To Arrive... | Business Insider
- Harvard hosts spoof Nobel awards for silly science | Business Insider
- 22 Astounding Facts About Alibaba, The Giant Chinese E-Commerce Company With The Largest... | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Has VCs Ringing Alarm Bells About Startups Burning Too Much... | Business Insider
- Facebook Won't Back Down From Requiring Drag... | Business Insider
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Is Under Attack On Facebook | Business Insider