Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is Wall Street At Its Most Fatalistic: "Markets Are Now Coupled In A "Destructive” Way" | ZeroHedge
- Presidents Day (For Millennials) | ZeroHedge
- China Explores Its Monetary Easing Toolkit | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Warns "Systemic Risk Is Rising For All Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Don't Panic! "Experts" Agree - This Is Not 2008 | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Plunges By Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PAYMENTS... | Business Insider
- The 'Airbnb of events' lets you rent out swanky apartments, vacant... | Business Insider
- Negative interest rates are the problem, not the solution, for central banks | Business Insider
- HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman got a $2.5 million pay cut last... | Business Insider
- After 133 years of construction, the Sagrada Familia... | Business Insider
- A food scientist explains how to make the crispiest fried chicken in the world... | Business Insider
- The coolest thing I found at NASA's famous robot lab was in the parking lot | Business Insider