Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 165 – Dr. Ron Paul: How Voting for Yourself Creates Wealth and Freedom | Altucher Confidential
- "Pakistan Is At Best A Frenemy" - Washington Pulls The Plug On Subsidizing F-16s For India's Neighbor | ZeroHedge
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- They're Bringing Back Feudalism... And Nobody Seems To Notice | ZeroHedge
- I Think Icahn | Financial Sense
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For some reason, China just sent a bunch of magicians and singers to the South China Sea | Business Insider
- TRUMP: 'The books are cooked against Bernie!' | Business Insider
- It's the last stand for the 'Never Trump' movement | Business Insider
- A 1964 experiment almost created the internet but the company behind it... | Business Insider
- Early results are in from Indiana, and they look great for Donald... | Business Insider
- 'If a man can carry a weapon, a woman can do the same': An all-female... | Business Insider
- PEER-TO-PEER... | Business Insider