Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cable Plunges To October Flash-Crash Lows After May's "Clean & Hard Brexit" Headlines | ZeroHedge
- Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy | ZeroHedge
- 'Bikers For Trump' Vow To Form A "Wall Of Meat" To Protect Inauguration From Protesters | ZeroHedge
- "Mainstream Mediasaurus" | ZeroHedge
- A Hint of Gold Backwardation - Rising Gold Scarcity | ZeroHedge
- The (Highly Speculative) Path to $10,000 Bitcoin | Financial Sense
- Death Threats Force Opera Star Bocelli To Pull Out Of Inauguration Performance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GOLDMAN SACHS: 17 stocks that have a long way to fall | Business Insider
- A regular guy tries the trendy barre class that women are obsessed with... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- How a self-made billionaire is trying to access $16 quadrillion worth... | Business Insider
- A veterinarian explains why people should avoid letting a dog lick their face | Business Insider
- Trump says Brexit will be 'a... | Business Insider
- Obama: Here's what surprised me most about being president | Business Insider