Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- At least 1 Dead, Multiple Injured In Major Explosion At Belgian Sports Complex | ZeroHedge
- "Bad Cop" Fischer Spoils "Good Cop" Yellen's Party: Stocks Plunge, VIX Spikes | ZeroHedge
- Buy Gold's August Dip? Gold's Monthly Sweet Spot In September as Chaotic Election Looms | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Slumps As Inflation Expectations Crash To All-Time Lows | ZeroHedge
- Oil Spikes On Iran Report Saudi Aramco Facilities Hit By Yemen Missiles | ZeroHedge
- "Central Banks Now Own $25 Trillion Of Financial Assets" | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Initial jobless claims unexpectedly fall | Business Insider
- Ryan Lochte reportedly charged over false robbery claim and... | Business Insider
- I consumed nothing but fast food for a week, and it was the easiest and cheapest diet... | Business Insider
- THE FINTECH REGULATION REPORT: How European regulators are creating fertile ground for... | Business Insider
- 10 vacation costs that can add up quickly without you... | Business Insider
- Spotify is punishing artists who give exclusives to Apple by... | Business Insider
- Something incredible is happening inside of your nose when it runs | Business Insider