Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- There is Nothing to Buy | iBankCoin.com
- The Stealing Of America By The Cops, The Courts, The Corporations And Congress | ZeroHedge
- CPI Remains Stubbornly High as Yellen's "Noise" Won't Go Away | ZeroHedge
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- It’s Coming | iBankCoin.com
- The First Victims of the End of QE – Small Cap Stocks and Junk Bonds | Financial Sense
- How the Surge of Hot Money Pushes San Francisco to the Brink | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Netflix Plans To Destroy Late-Night Talk Shows | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Has Already Retracted A Claim From His Herbalife Presentation (HLF) | Business Insider
- How Will Gilead Sciences Stock Be Affected by Solvadi Hepatitis C Finding? | TheStreet.com
- JIM CRAMER: Bill Ackman Is Going To Annihilate Herbalife | Business Insider
- Why Plug Power Stock Continues to Surge Today | TheStreet.com
- France To Deliver First Warship To... | Business Insider
- Apple Sold More Than 35 Million iPhones Last Quarter, But Whiffed On iPad Sales Again (... | Business Insider