Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Stocks Are Hitting Their Marks | iBankCoin.com
- A Few Afternoon Hits | iBankCoin.com
- New Orders Drop Most Since July Led By Plunge In Defense | ZeroHedge
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
- I Got a ‘Kill the Shorts’ Trade For X-MAS | iBankCoin.com
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
- Healthcare.gov's Latest Glitch: Unusable Medicaid Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street Economist Predicts Exactly How Stocks Will Move In The First Half... | Business Insider
- This 30MPG Jeep Could Have Been the Tesla SUV Almost | TheStreet.com
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- This Is The Fastest-Growing iPhone Game Ever | Business Insider
- Here's A Great Idea For Creating Passwords That Are Easy To Remember But Hard... | Business Insider
- NBC Crushed It With Its Live 'Sound Of Music' Broadcast | Business Insider
- Ohio Judge's Wife Allegedly Poisoned Him With Antifreeze... | Business Insider