Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Prices in the Post-QE World | Financial Sense
- I Pledge Allegiance... | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 12-Days-Old News That Just Spiked USDJPY And Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Goldman, Morgan Stanley Warn European QE, While Fully Priced In, Is Neither Imminent Nor Likely | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- The Day The Market Crashed - The Sequel | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 31, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Jobs On Departed Android Founder Andy Rubin: 'Big,... | Business Insider
- YELLEN: Would More Diversity Among Economists Have Helped Prevent The Financial Crisis? | Business Insider
- With Just Months Left In The US Mission, Bloodshed In Afghanistan Has Surged This... | Business Insider
- An Abandoned, Moss-Covered Shed Has Sold For $880,000 In London's Bonkers Housing... | Business Insider
- Tens of thousands demand 'immediate'... | Business Insider
- The Knicks Almost Blew Their Huge Win Over The Cavaliers With Back-To-Back... | Business Insider
- First class Murray books ticket to London | Business Insider