Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- "Lost In Translation" Error Sends Belarus Bonds Plunging | ZeroHedge
- The Mexican Peso & Brazilian Real Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Random Thoughts on a Cruise to Nowhere | Financial Sense
- WTF Chart Of The Day: Baltic Dry Index Crashes To Lowest In 29 Years | ZeroHedge
- BABA Bye Bye: Chinese MegaCap Plunges Below Post-IPO First Print | ZeroHedge
- The Importance of Owning Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Senate approves controversial Keystone pipeline | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Physicists Have Built A Time Machine Simulator | Business Insider
- A Big 'Thank You' To Our Readers And Clients... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- A man took out 10,000 dollar bills to show his kids how much money he makes... | Business Insider
- Golden boot glitters as UAE size up Iraq in Asian Cup | Business Insider