Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Contagion Spreads To Investment Grade Credit: Spreads Burst To 14-Month Wides | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Spikes Over $59, Up 9% From Lows: Biggest Intraday Swing Since April 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Oil Wars: Why OPEC Will Win | Financial Sense
- Congress Has Guaranteed the Secular Bear Market Is Not Over | Financial Sense
- Socialist On The Line Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Finds 59% Of Americans Support Post-9/11 Torture – Propaganda, Cultural Sickness, Or Both? | ZeroHedge
- The December "Dots"... Drop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Garcia quits as FIFA corruption investigator | Business Insider
- This Tremendous Superyacht Has Over 10,000 Square Feet Of Living Space | Business Insider
- 3 Ways Steve Jobs Made Meetings Insanely Productive — And Often Terrifying | Business Insider
- Japan trade deficit shrinks 31.5% on-year in November | Business Insider
- 10 Ridiculous Gifts For The Millionaire Who Has Everything | Business Insider
- BREAKING: Police Say They Believe Witness Who... | Business Insider
- Today's New York Post Cover Says It All | Business Insider