Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- California - A Deluge Followed by Mega Drought? | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia's Stock Market Just Logged Its Worst Month Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 31, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- It's The Fed, Stupid; Why Kuroda And Draghi Are No Match For Quantitative Tightening | ZeroHedge
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- Citi Admits The Truth: "If The Market Drops 10%, The Fed Will Most Likely Not Hike" | ZeroHedge
- Coal For The Win | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's stylish new Wi-Fi router is amazing — but... | Business Insider
- Court sides with Uber drivers to expand case over pay | Business Insider
- Prosecutor: 2nd video emerges of deadly shooting by... | Business Insider
- Dozen wounded in blast outside Ukraine parliament: AFP | Business Insider
- Ashley Madison was full of robots, not necessarily just guys, research suggests | Business Insider
- Michigan House panel mulls 2 lawmakers' fitness for... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's campaign is causing a bunch of people to start talking about Mitt... | Business Insider