Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Military "Accidentally" Sends Live Anthrax To 9 States Via FedEx | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Retail Sales | Financial Sense
- New Homes Sales Surprise Forecast | Financial Sense
- Central Banks, Interest, Bailout Barometer | Financial Sense
- Introducing the Zero Labor Factory (90% Free Actually) | Financial Sense
- The Stock Market - A Picture Of Excess | ZeroHedge
- Bull Market Dealt A Significant Blow? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- England threatens to boycott the 2018... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Parisian derby as minnows Oyonnax eye Toulouse | Business Insider
- Platini confronts Blatter with resign demand | Business Insider