Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Money Creation Threatens Hyperinflation | ZeroHedge
- Wages Around The World | ZeroHedge
- QE For The People - What Could Go Wrong? | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- Despite Abysmal Weather, Feb Pending Homes Sales Surge By Most In 9 Months | ZeroHedge
- "Repeal, Don't Reform The IMF" Ron Paul Rages | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- IS executes at least 30 civilians in central Syria:... | Business Insider
- The British economy just got an upgrade | Business Insider
- An 'armed and dangerous'... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' may have teased one of the next big villains back in... | Business Insider
- How Scientology's classic 4-step recruiting process convinced one 21-year-old to join | Business Insider
- A 4-year-old girl boarded a public bus... | Business Insider
- A man lost 50 pounds hiking 2,660 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail — and he made an awesome time... | Business Insider