Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- More Sanctions: Europe Will Ban Purchase Of Russian Bonds; However Russian Gas Exports Remain Untouched | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- What It's All About: Russia, China Begin Construction Of World's Largest Gas Pipeline | ZeroHedge
- Can a National Quasi-Religion (Pro Sports) Go Broke? | Financial Sense
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Where Do ISIS Fighters Come From? | ZeroHedge
- The Great Deformation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Stocks on Track to Head Into Labor Day Weekend With Gains | TheStreet.com
- It's No Coincidence -- Stocks and Auto Sales Are Both Frothy | TheStreet.com
- How A Comedian Tricks Small-Business Owners Into Outrageous Marketing Ideas On 'Nathan... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Should You Worry About That Mole? Here's How To Tell | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek