Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Bears Tread Carefully, Better Tone Coming | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Price “Will Probably Test $1400” as Crimea Moves to Quit Ukraine | Financial Sense
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- How Will Volcker Rule Affect Markets? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Ballmer's Secret For Balancing Work And Family: Use A Spreadsheet (MSFT... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Lena Dunham Offers 'SNL' Cast Sex Advice During Opening... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Here's What Happened The Last Time A Plane Disappeared Over The Ocean | Business Insider
- Here's Why Apple Shares May Soon Soar | TheStreet.com
- Could a Smartwatch Be Apple, Intel's Next Big Flop? | TheStreet.com