Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Calm Before The Payrolls Storm | ZeroHedge
- Overshooting to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Jim Puplava: "This Is Not 2007-2008" | Financial Sense
- Is This Why Jobs Crashed | ZeroHedge
- Russia Claims ISIS Now On The Ropes As Fighters Desert After 60 Airstrikes In 72 Hours | ZeroHedge
- The Reality Behind The Numbers In China's Boom-Bust Economy | ZeroHedge
- The Oil Price Shock – A Boon, or a Harbinger of Disaster? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Clinton targets rural, energy issues in West Virginia... | Business Insider
- A guy surprised his girlfriend by proposing to her with a homemade... | Business Insider
- What it takes to serve in the Navy's elite warfare boat crew | Business Insider
- 1 tweet from Hillary Clinton sent these stocks into a tailspin, and now Wall Street... | Business Insider
- A terrible shake, then roar as Guatemala slide kills 26 | Business Insider
- Guatemala mudslide leaves 56 dead, hundreds still missing... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek