Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- Have Central Banks Entered An Undeclared War? | ZeroHedge
- Why Tony Robbins Is Asking The Wrong Questions | ZeroHedge
- Artist's Impression Of "Change" After Obama's Historic Immigration Decree | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Global Economies Will Dictate Rate Hike Timing | Financial Sense
- One of My Thirty Year Holds is in Play Today | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Abandoned Rocket Bases Tell The Story Of The Cold War Space Race | Business Insider
- Someone Invented A Watch That Can Shoot Real Lasers — And You Need To See It In Action To Believe It | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider
- The Markets Got A Double Dose Of Central Bank 'Oomph' | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy... | StreetInsider.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Security Was So Tight On The New 'Star Wars' Movie Set That Phone... | Business Insider