Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela, Look to Ecuador and Dollarize | ZeroHedge
- European Dead-Cat-Bounce Dies - Big Banks End Lower | ZeroHedge
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- Jordanian Intelligence Has Been Stealing US Arms Intended For Syrian Rebels | ZeroHedge
- "Back Into The Hurricane" - Doug Casey Warns "Gold Will Go Higher Than Most People Can Imagine" | ZeroHedge
- UK PM Cameron To Tell Parliament "No Second Referendum" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Behold Corporate Incest | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 7 outdated men's style 'rules' that you can now ignore | Business Insider
- This common mistake job seekers make is something you can... | Business Insider
- The 140-year-old Buenos Aires Zoo is shutting down... | Business Insider
- Houston Astros' Jose Altuve tripped 90 feet before accomplishing a rare... | Business Insider
- Brexit could threaten NATO at a critical time | Business Insider
- This company is making a $4 smartphone | Business Insider
- The Fed's job keeps getting more and more complicated | Business Insider