Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Atlanta Fed Slashes Q4 GDP Forecast | ZeroHedge
- Why Even A Modest Disruption Will Shatter The Status Quo | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: October Industrial Production Contracts Again | Financial Sense
- How Illiquid Are Bond ETFs, Really? (Spoiler Alert: Very!) | ZeroHedge
- If "Everything's Awesome" Why Did Aussie CapEx Just Collapse By The Most In Its 30 Year History | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- Pardoning The Wrong Turkey? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' director slams people trying to... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- This is America's new $13 billion warship | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Germany pledges to stand with France in fight against IS... | Business Insider
- Murray the key as Britain and Belgium contest Davis... | Business Insider
- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 | Business Insider