Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- China's Credit-Fuelled Economy Is "Gyrating Like A Spinning-Top That's Out Of Momentum" | ZeroHedge
- Bank of America's Winning Excuse: "We Didn't Mean To" | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Spot The Odd G-7 Leader Out | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Democrats & The Demise Of Democracy In America | ZeroHedge
- Gold Rush Losing Glitter | Financial Sense
- Cheryl Mills Trying To Block Release Of "Unfair & Misleading" Clinton Deposition Video | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- India’s weather is so hot its roads are melting | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Oil is above $50 for the first time in nearly 7 months... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now | Business Insider
- India is quietly becoming a space exploration powerhouse | Business Insider
- The most practical carry-on you’ll ever use is getting a big upgrade... | Business Insider