Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: GUNS: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly | ZeroHedge
- Exaggerating the Dollar’s Demise | Financial Sense
- What Has Driven The VIX Higher In The Past? | ZeroHedge
- Did China Just Crush The US Housing Market? | ZeroHedge
- Assessing the Carnage | iBankCoin.com
- Germany Expels CIA Chief Over Spying Scandal Amid "Deep Rift" | ZeroHedge
- Cheap Natural Gas Triggers Major Industrial Expansion Plans In the U.S. | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Troubled Portuguese Bank Has The Country's Interest... | Business Insider
- You May Be Denying Climate Change, But The US Military Isn't | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning (DIA, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Leaked 'Confidential' Document Alleges Google's Search Monopoly Is... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Garth Brooks Appeals Directly To Ireland'... | Business Insider