Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Spokesman Says Nemtsov Murder Was "100% Provocation" | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Rules of the Game | iBankCoin.com
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- "Spectacular Developments" In Austria: Bail-In Arrives After €7.6 Billion Bad Bank Capital Hole "Discovered" | ZeroHedge
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- Why Deflation–and Not Inflation–Is the Main Concern Right Now | Financial Sense
- Financial Bloggers Are Bullish. Does It Matter? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2 charts that show the disastrous effect Uber has on taxis | Business Insider
- Former NBA player Anthony Mason has died at age 48 | Business Insider
- Former RadiumOne CEO making amends | Business Insider
- Billionaire French industrialist Martin Bouygues dies at... | Business Insider
- Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China | Business Insider
- Estonia's coalition takes early lead in election count | Business Insider
- Israel PM Netanyahu takes off on 'historic' US... | Business Insider