Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Gap Betweeen GAAP And Non-GAAP In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
- CUE PANIC BUYING | iBankCoin.com
- The Chinese Housing Ponzi Exposed: "As We Sell Our First Apartments, We’ll Have Cash Flow To Build The Next Stage" | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- This Is The 7500 Square Foot Soho Loft That Just Sold For $27 Million | ZeroHedge
- David Einhorn: "We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years" - Full Letter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The iPad Has Hit A Wall | Business Insider
- This Japanese Recipe For Cold Brew Coffee Will Save You Hours | Business Insider
- How Chipotle Is Making Service Even Faster | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Flexible Employers In America | Business Insider
- Tesla's Course Looks Destined for $150 Disappointment | TheStreet.com
- Portugal Makes Its Triumphant Return | Business Insider