Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- American (Predatory) Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds | ZeroHedge
- "Asia Crisis, Tech Bubble Burst, Lehman"... And Today | ZeroHedge
- German Government Launches Investigation of Journalists for Treason | ZeroHedge
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
- Economics 101: Wal-Mart Hikes Minimum Wages, Prepares To Fire 1000 | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Bathtub Economics Brigade Blathers On, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 13 things you should do in the 15 minutes before a big presentation | Business Insider
- This company is delivering bitcoin-... | Business Insider
- ISIS is exploiting a crucial weakness in Turkey that let's them walk 'free... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Facebook's losing one of its revenue streams because everyone is glued to their... | Business Insider
- China's military is jangling nerves again | Business Insider
- Mexico's president is facing the most damning charge yet — and his... | Business Insider