Nokia under $2 a Share
Nokia (NOK) shares are under two dollars and got as low as $1.78 today. Nokia's share price decline continues and its now back to levels not seen since 1994
Today's Nokia Hater-Aid comes courtesy of RBC. The firm says Nokia's Q2 and Q3 results will be terrible and thus we hit a new 52-week low. RBC cites the Lumia Windows Phones can't be upgraded to Windows Phone 8. That's a big for Nokia despite the popularity of the Lumia. In 2012 Nokia shares have lost 63% of their value, its brutal.
There's plenty of believers in Nokia's long term turnaround possibilities. However when will Wall Street buy into the idea?
MASTERY Bottom line:
Nokia at $1.75 a share is worth the risk of throwing a few bucks at.
Should the company report any positive news, this stock is bouncing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Our Private Savings Be Sacrificed To Pay Down The Public Debt? | ZeroHedge
- FT Rejects Reuters Unsourced Trial Balloon About ECB Buying Corporate Bonds, Futures Refuse To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Close, But No Cuban Cigar | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Top Scientist Warns This Version Of Ebola Looks Like "A Very Different Bug" | ZeroHedge
- Existing Home Sales Jump To Highest Since Sept 2013. Midwest Tumbles 5.3% | ZeroHedge
- The Magic Number Is Revealed: It Costs Central Banks $200 Billion Per Quarter To Avoid A Market Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back in Charge | TheStreet.com
- I'm Having A Really Hard Time Spending $587 On An iPhone 6 Plus (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 8 Things You Should Stop Putting Off Right Now | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Facebook Billionaire Sean Parker Is Building An... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs Now Has A Stock-Picking Model Inspired By The Stats Behind 'Moneyball... | Business Insider
- Rodgers calls on Reds to rise to Champions League... | Business Insider