Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mozambique Bonds Crash On Plans To Restructure After Government Admits Nation In "Debt Distress" | ZeroHedge
- Radioactive Iodine Leak Reported At Norwegian Nuclear Research Reactor | ZeroHedge
- Global Warming Scam Exposed | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Adams Exposes The Real Bully Party | ZeroHedge
- China's HNA Group Acquires 25% Stake In Hilton For $6.5 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Planning To Fire Another 8% Of Workforce, "Losing Talent" Fast | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla, Google, and Ford are investing billions of... | Business Insider
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, CAT,... | Business Insider
- Netflix's CEO has a warning for AT&T and Time Warner (NFLX) | Business Insider
- A 'Walking Dead' actor got his hair... | Business Insider
- I’ve written about a lot of great tech, but these are the gadgets I use every day | Business Insider
- The best sneakers to wear with a suit | Business Insider
- 9 tech trends that will make billions of dollars starting in 2017 | Business Insider