Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- The Global Monetary Reset Is Under Way | ZeroHedge
- Defiant North Korea Says Can Prove It Is Not Behind Hack "Without Resorting To Torture Like The CIA" | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- Rates May Stay at Zero Bound Longer with 2015 Dovish-Leaning FOMC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sony tells AFP it still plans movie release | Business Insider
- Apple Is Now Shipping Most New iPhone Models In Just One Day (AAPL) | Business Insider
- David Silva steps up as Man City reel Chelsea in | Business Insider
- Liverpool on track for top four, says Rodgers | Business Insider
- French police kill 'Allahu Akbar' attacker | Business Insider
- 3 Players Ejected In Giants-Rams Game When Brawl Breaks Out Over Late Hit | Business Insider
- Pakistanis pray, resolve to fight terror at stricken... | Business Insider