Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WHO Urges "Exit Screening" Of All Travelers In Ebola-Infected Countries As Reported Cases Go Parabolic | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? | Financial Sense
- Absolute Bubble Insanity: For Nearly Half A Billion Dollars, Here Is The World's Most Expensive Penthouse | ZeroHedge
- Don't Think It Won't Happen Just Because It Hasn't Happened Yet: Loss Of Faith In The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Human Rights Watch USA – Amnesty International Deploys In America | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Trade Deficit Streak Hits 40 Months, Biggest Miss Since October | ZeroHedge
- Buy The Drip: Thousands Of Gallons Of Oil Spill Into Ohio River Upstream Of Cincinnati | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Why Urban Outfitters Doesn't Want To Be A Teen Brand | Business Insider
- The Chinese Smartphone Company That Copies Apple Just Took Its Copying To A Whole... | Business Insider
- These Maps Tracking 'Botched' Raids Show The Troubling Law... | Business Insider
- Aeropostale's CEO Is Out And This Horrific Chart Is His Legacy (ARO) | Business Insider
- Shorting Stocks Is Like Being Under Interrogation | Business Insider
- The Recent Junk Bond Sell-Off Hasn't Hurt Corporate Liquidity | Business Insider