Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's Official: Austria Repatriates Gold, Confirms Loss Of Faith In Bank Of England | ZeroHedge
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- The Clinton Foundation Paid Sidney Blumenthal $10K/Month As He Gave Horrible Libya Advice To State Dept | ZeroHedge
- THE COURRECTION HAS ENDED | iBankCoin.com
- Thursday Humor: Greece Wins Contest To Design New Euro Coin | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Crash, US Futures Flat Ahead Of More Greek Rumors | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To The Contraction": Q1 GDP Drops By 0.7%, Corporate Profits Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE E-COMMERCE DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Men are actually more likely to... | Business Insider
- Blatter defiant as re-election vote looms | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (GPRO, GOOG, AAPL, YHOO, FB) | Business Insider
- A 'substantial issue' could give the Boston Bomber his... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- South Africa government denies any misconduct over... | Business Insider