Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Venezuela's "21st Century Socialism": Food Lines For The People, New Cars For The Military | ZeroHedge
- Europe & China Start Direct Trading In Euros & Yuan As De-Dollarization Expands | ZeroHedge
- Carl Icahn Wins Again: eBay To Spin Off PayPal, CEO John Donahoe Is Out | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pushes Higher | Financial Sense
- Clinkle is the New Color | ZeroHedge
- Hong Kong Stocks Tumble Erase 2014 Gains, Volatility Soars As Protests Freeze City: Full Summary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Member Of Parliament Has Resigned Over An Incredibly Flimsy '... | Business Insider
- The Guy Who Raised $55,000 On Kickstarter To Make Potato Salad Threw A Big Party To... | Business Insider
- Chaos In Hong Kong Rivals Tiananmen Square Crackdown 25 Years Ago | Business Insider
- Fasting Modi meets Obama at White House | Business Insider
- REPORT: Japan's SoftBank Is In Talks To Acquire DreamWorks... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The iPhone 6 Is Clear To Go On Sale In China (AAPL) | Business Insider