Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Property Bubble May Collapse in a Year or Two | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Ukraine’s Two New Energy Deals | ZeroHedge
- BlackRock Warns "High Valuations & Low Volatility Are A Lethal Mix" | ZeroHedge
- The Politics of Adjustment | Financial Sense
- Netherlands After Losing Its AAA Credit Rating | Financial Sense
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stay-At-Home Dads Are A Wall Street Mom's Best Accessory | Business Insider
- Most American Homebuyers Believe Super-Low Mortgage Rates Are Normal | Business Insider
- Here's What Came Out After We Dry Cleaned A GoPro | Business Insider
- Nokia Preparing an Android Phone: Reports | TheStreet.com
- Mortgage Rates Tick Up to Highest Levels Since September | TheStreet.com
- A Huge Chinese Bitcoin Arbitrage Has Disappeared | Business Insider
- German Police Build 'Nazi Shazam' To Track Banned Music... | Business Insider