Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
- Close, But No Cuban Cigar | iBankCoin.com
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- And The NYSE Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Futures Fade Entire Overnight Rally | ZeroHedge
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- HeLLo, My NaMe Is DR EBoLa... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's Exactly What To Say When Your Kid Asks, 'Are We Rich?' | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- After Years Of Success, Mind Candy CEO Speak Out About The... | Business Insider
- China's Q3 GDP growth falls to five-year low at 7... | Business Insider
- A $55 Billion Tax Inversion Deal Is Officially Dead (SHPG, ABBV) | Business Insider
- Federer, Nadal tackle two extremes in Basel | Business Insider