Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Austrian Province Just Requested A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- When To Put On Bill Gross' Big Bund Short: Citi Explains | ZeroHedge
- Can Israel Become the World’s Next Tech Capital? | Financial Sense
- The Rehypothecation Of Gold, And Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- China Could Face "Sharp" Rise In Capital Outflows If Stocks, Economy Lose Momentum | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- Gold Monkey-Hammered, Crude Clubbed As Nasdaq Surges | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boko Haram retakes NE town from Nigerian army | Business Insider
- A psychological trick to instantly feel more productive | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is already wiping the floor with the entire smartwatch... | Business Insider
- Inside the office of London design company MOO, which prints some of the... | Business Insider
- The new Attorney General should probably freak Wall Street out way more than the old one | Business Insider
- A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that... | Business Insider
- Apple Watch apps will start getting way better really soon (AAPL) | Business Insider