Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House" | ZeroHedge
- Pound Plunges After UK Retail Sales Crash Most Since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Yellen: Hot For Obama... But Not Trump | ZeroHedge
- Why A Bitcoin ETF May Not Be Coming Any Time Soon | ZeroHedge
- 500,000 Women Swamp Washington For Anti-Trump Protest March - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 3 Main Issues For Europe In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- David Rosenberg: "The Travesty Is We Have 23.5 Million Americans Aged 25-To-54 Outside The Labor Force" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alec Baldwin brings out his Trump impression to protest the... | Business Insider
- GERMAN FIN MIN: We'll make sure Trump... | Business Insider
- A new 'pirate hotspot' in East Asia is... | Business Insider
- Officials delays vote on DeVos nomination as education secretary... | Business Insider
- Ken Griffin's $26 billion firm has made a hire from... | Business Insider
- See inside the $5.3 million Washington, DC, home that the Obamas are moving into | Business Insider
- Learn the email etiquette rules every professional should know from this... | Business Insider