Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last Time This Happened, The Market Crashed | ZeroHedge
- "This Is A Monumental Change": Citi Asks If This Is The "End Of Two Party System In France" | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Broad Power Outage Likely Caused By Geomagnetic Storm | ZeroHedge
- How The Euro Will React After The First French Results Come Out | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns Democrats "Obamacare Will Die Soon Without 'Big Money'" | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Venezuela On The Verge Of Revolution As Hyperinflated Currency Crashes To New Record Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Now's a great time to be a stock picker | Business Insider
- Ask yourself a question from a behavioral economist to make your... | Business Insider
- Germany's anti-immigrant party is... | Business Insider
- The CEO of a billion-dollar brand says he doesn't hire people with a red-flag... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A stock market behemoth is looking to invest millions in new startups (NDAQ) | Business Insider
- Isaac Newton was a genius, but even he lost millions in the stock... | Business Insider