Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I’m On My Way to Hell | iBankCoin.com
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
- Ask The Expert – Hugo Salinas Price! | ZeroHedge
- Stocks End Best Month Since Oct 2011 With A Whimper | ZeroHedge
- When Centralization Scales Beyond Our Control | ZeroHedge
- UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 places that have the same name in Britain and America but look very... | Business Insider
- Most of the NBA's highest-paid players aren't worth it | Business Insider
- The 40 smartest people of all time | Business Insider
- Here's what we saw at 'Whisky Live' — a big New York City fair for whisky lovers | Business Insider
- Former RadiumOne CEO making amends | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker 'kind of a dumba--... | Business Insider