Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Is Going Down To 15 Dollars A Barrel (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
- IMF's 'Competitiveness Drive' Leaves 127,000 Greeks Earnings Under $110 Per Month | ZeroHedge
- What Now? | Financial Sense
- It's All Generally Relative | Financial Sense
- Why Hillary Is Nervous: "More Leaks May Be Coming" | ZeroHedge
- "Bigger Than Brexit?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 28-year-old entrepreneur figured out a brilliant way to get the... | Business Insider
- 18 of the most colorful destinations around the world | Business Insider
- The 30 best cities for foodies around the world | Business Insider
- Donald Trump scores post-convention bump in polls, takes lead over Hillary Clinton | Business Insider
- A $15 billion tech deal just landed, and there are 2 big... | Business Insider
- Colombian drug kingpin sentenced to 35 years in US prison | Business Insider
- Sansa Stark and Jon Snow will never ever get together romantically on 'Game of... | Business Insider