Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Defaults | ZeroHedge
- Muppet Slaughter: Goldman Removes Adidas From Its "Conviction Buy" List Minutes After Its Biggest Drop In History | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Rock the Musky Cologne Tonight | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed's Failure Complicates Its Endgame | ZeroHedge
- FLASH: STOCKS CRASH THROUGH THE FLOORBOARDS | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap July 29, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- 21 Ways To End The Phrase "Americans Are So Broke..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 Ways To Travel Around Europe On The Cheap | Business Insider
- Android Is Absolutely Crushing The Smartphone Market — And It’s Not Even Close... | Business Insider
- DOW DOWN 1.1% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, WFM, YELP, SSNLF) | Business Insider
- Every Time Apple Releases A New iPhone People Think... | Business Insider
- Why Yelp Stock Is Slipping Today | TheStreet.com
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's The Most Important Investing Lesson From 'Think Like A Freak... | Business Insider