Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Domino's Launches Drone Pizza Delivery, Shows What It Will Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Total Societal Collapse: What The Media Isn't Telling You About Venezuela | ZeroHedge
- "The Great Unraveling" - Hilsenrath Slams The Fed: "Years Of Fed Missteps" Foster US Populism, Disillusion | ZeroHedge
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- The Lack Of EpiPen Competitors Is The FDA's Fault | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out Alrobot, a gun-toting remote-controlled tank built to fight ISIS | Business Insider
- An EpiPen is 500% more expensive than it was in 2007 — here's how that happened (MYL) | Business Insider
- 'Never Trump' presidential candidate: Sources have told me Trump 'hides in his... | Business Insider
- Every 18-year-old in Italy now gets over $500 in free money | Business Insider
- Alternative lender LendUp gets funding for credit cards | Business Insider
- A Russian billionaire has a crazy plan to reach a nearby planet that might... | Business Insider
- This 'Silicon Valley' star just revealed who his character is... | Business Insider