Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Infographic: Bullion Banking Mechanics | ZeroHedge
- WaR MoNGeRS... | ZeroHedge
- Which Nation Do Americans See As Their Greatest Enemy (Spoiler Alert: It's Not Russia) | ZeroHedge
- "Fake Data": Economists Concerned Trump Administration Will Adopt 'Alternative' Economic Facts | ZeroHedge
- America Is No Longer Top Dog: Chinese Military "Reaching Near-Parity" With The West | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The chief economist... | Business Insider
- Why this pocket-sized Bluetooth speaker is such a convenient piece of tech... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider
- McCain: Dictators get started by 'suppressing the free... | Business Insider
- 11 insider facts most flight attendants know — and you probably don't | Business Insider
- Famous last words of 19 famous people | Business Insider
- A key ad executive has left Snapchat weeks before its IPO | Business Insider