Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe Will Pay Turkey €3 Billion To Halt Refugee Exodus | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Greece, The Price Of A Prostitute Drops To €4 Per Hour | ZeroHedge
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- The Best Insurance Policy Ever Written.........Bar None (pardon the pun) | ZeroHedge
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Lift-Off' In A World Of Excess Reserves | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple could make your old headphones obsolete with the next iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- USC rolls past No. 22 UCLA 40-21, takes Pac-12 South title... | Business Insider
- Report: Clashes between govt., rebels kill 30 in Congo | Business Insider
- The #hashtag is a false idol | Business Insider
- Official: Clinic suspect made 'no more baby parts... | Business Insider