Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Deutsche Bank's Collapse Be Worse Than Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- Silver Is Getting Slammed But Bonds Best Post-Fed | ZeroHedge
- Is This Sleeping Dragon Ready To Awaken? | ZeroHedge
- The Global Housing Bubble Is Biggest In These Six Cities | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- "It All Has A Very 2008 Feel To It" - For Deutsche Bank, The News Just Keeps Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clinton and Trump are both alienating people with cold demeanor, study says | Business Insider
- Irish people could soon have access to abortion | Business Insider
- Google's self-driving car gets in worst accident yet (GOOGL) | Business Insider
- What it's like to eat dinner at the same... | Business Insider
- Iranian conservatives: Former president Mahmoud... | Business Insider
- Here's the moment where the debate first went off... | Business Insider
- This bottle tests water for contamination and purifies it on the go | Business Insider