Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The World's Top Performing Hedge Fund Just Went Record Short, Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- Initial Claims Drop But Goldman Warns "Recent Jobless Increase Is More Than Just Noise" | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Slides Further Into NIRP, Cuts Rates To -0.50% | ZeroHedge
- Fish: The Overlooked Destabilizer in the South China Sea | Financial Sense
- America's Corrupt Media – How Reporters Took Direct Orders From Hillary's Staff | ZeroHedge
- Abewrongics - 16 Months Of Japanese Money-Printing For Nothing | ZeroHedge
- Greece Slides Back Into Recession Amid Riots, Rewewed "Grexit" Calls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are going to war as she... | Business Insider
- The college that professors are saying is run 'like a police state... | Business Insider
- These are the best songs to hook up to, according to Spotify | Business Insider
- The Federal Reserve is bracing for deflation for the first time since the 1930s | Business Insider
- 2 students killed in shooting at high school in... | Business Insider
- Eddy Cue: Apple Music has 11 million paid subscribers (AAPL) | Business Insider
- John Paulson has a big new bet | Business Insider