Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Shots Fired At High School North Of Seattle; 6 Reportedly Injured, Possible 2 Fatal | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The European Central Bank Embarks on Asset Purchases | Financial Sense
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barca beaten by Real Madrid on Suarez debut | Business Insider
- Here's What Successful People Eat For Breakfast | Business Insider
- US Stock Futures Fall After Ebola Case Confirmed In New York City (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- 1 mn join Rome protest against Renzi job plan | Business Insider
- 33 Silicon Valley Investors Just Signaled A Big Doubt... | Business Insider
- NFL WEEK 8: Our Official Predictions For Who Wins This Weekend | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Google's New Product Kingpin | Business Insider