Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Action Still Found in iPOs | iBankCoin.com
- When Authorities "Own" The Market, The System Breaks Down: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- "Rammed" - Fiat Chrysler Forced To Buy Back 500,000 Pickup Trucks From Customers In Historic Settlement | ZeroHedge
- China Carnage Continues; Investors "Lost & Concerned" Despite PBOC Reassurance | ZeroHedge
- A Disaffected Democrat Deplores His Potemkin Party Of Populism | ZeroHedge
- Uber Thrives: Why? | Financial Sense
- Is the Tide Turning? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Olympic Committee: Boston ends 2024 Olympic bid | Business Insider
- Shanghai stocks close down 8.48% on economy fears | Business Insider
- The fight against ISIS has already cost the US over $3... | Business Insider
- And then there were four: rare rhino dies at Czech zoo | Business Insider
- Why US shale names are about to get crushed | Business Insider
- Congress is trying to get funding for highway... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: You're going to love Windows 10 | Business Insider