Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The End of the Bull Market? | Financial Sense
- Market Wrap: Futures Tumble On Spike Of "Strong Dollar" Earnings Disappointments And Profit Warnings | ZeroHedge
- Chairman Of Joint Chiefs Honors Dead Saudi King With Essay Competition - Here's Our Entry | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Year of Default | ZeroHedge
- The REAL Terror Threat | ZeroHedge
- Is Mattel CEO "Resignation" A Sign Of Things To Come For Retail Execs? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jumps On OPEC's El-Badri's "$200 A Barrel Sometime" Comments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The US Economy Continues To Look Stronger And Stronger | Business Insider
- This Insane Video Of What Happens When You Strap A Camera To A Human-Sized... | Business Insider
- UK Growth Slowed Right Down In The Final Quarter Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Stoke avoid joining FA Cup casualty list | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- 13 Awesome Mexican Chain Restaurants That Aren't Chipotle | Business Insider
- An Analyst Says Everybody... | Business Insider