Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Pumps'n'Dumps After Russia Mentions Production Cut | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Prepping Case Linking North Korea To $81MM New York Fed Bank Heist | ZeroHedge
- Five People Killed, At Least 40 Injured After Terrorist In SUV "Mows Down" Pedestrians In London | ZeroHedge
- Only 1 In 6 Americans Hold 'Favorable' View Of FBI Director Comey | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Perfect Example Of Why Job Losses From Minimum-Wage-Hikes Are Being Underestimated, 'Bigly' | ZeroHedge
- Did Artificial Intelligence Deny You Credit? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google made an unusual move by investing millions in this Pittsburgh storage startup (... | Business Insider
- Pinterest expects to make at least $500 million... | Business Insider
- Tillerson urges US allies to do more in the fight against ISIS, create 'zones of... | Business Insider
- Global steel production remained firm in February | Business Insider
- 'Subprime credit losses are accelerating': There's a problem in the auto loan... | Business Insider
- Scalable Capital Review 2017: Fees, Returns, Investing Services & Competitors | Business Insider
- We went inside a JCPenney and saw why the company is struggling | Business Insider