Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- 20% Chance Of Ebola In USA By October; 277,124 Global Cases By Year-End, Model Predicts | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- The Biggest Risk For Investing In Alibaba Is... | ZeroHedge
- Why Worry? The Two Scariest Charts In The World | ZeroHedge
- UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tim Cook Sounded Pretty Sure That Most People Would Love That Free U2 Album (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Van Gaal wants more from match-winner Di Maria | Business Insider
- NASA Was Given $36 Million Extra To... | Business Insider
- Apple Is Down This Morning After A Report Says The iPhone 6 Won't Be In... | Business Insider
- Traders Are Blaming Today's Tech Stock Sell-Off On Alibaba ... And It Isn... | Business Insider
- The Radically Changing... | Business Insider
- Obama to announce major Ebola effort | Business Insider