Stock to Buy for $3
Nokia (NOK) shares closed Friday (Aug 11th) at $3.20, losing one-third its value in 2012. The Lumia 900 and upcoming re-design efforts are being praised by the media and internets alike, when will it impact its share price.
Nokia is trading 2.5% away from its 52-week low, upping its annual dividend yield to 8.23% (but seriously we may never see this get paid). Apple's (AAPL) SIRI which runs on the iPhone when asked says the best smartphone ever is Nokia's Lumia 900. How about them apples?
Mastery likes this article from DailyTech - 'Nokia Can't Keep Up With Cyan Lumia 900 Demand, In Talks With Verizon'
that may help Nokia shares next week. Bottom line is demand is great for the 900 and the company may have another hit on its hands PureView 808. Nokia U.S. President Chris Weber confirms in a PC Magazine interview, that sales of the Lumia 900 are so strong that Nokia is facing something it hasn't faced in a long time globally -- or perhaps ever in the U.S. -- it can't keep up with demand.
Could this really be true? Let's hope so because if it is Nokia shares won't stay below $3 for long. Check out the PureView 808, its damn impressive:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- He BLew THeM ALRiGHT... | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Surprises to the Downside | Financial Sense
- Spot The Turkey - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood": Petrodollar Death Means A Liquidity And Oil-Exporting Crisis On Deck | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Collapse After OPEC Keeps Oil Production Unchanged - Live Conference Feed | ZeroHedge
- PROOF: While The Bank Of Japan Goes 'Full-QE-Retard', Japanese Investors Are Hoarding Physical Gold | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oil Price Plunge Casts Doubt On OPEC Supply Cut | Business Insider
- RANKED: The Best Tablets In The World | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's How The Oil Crash Is Affecting Asian Countries | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Is At A Seven-Year High (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Michael Brown's Mother Says He Was 'Running For His Life... | Business Insider
- Twitter Needs a Bold Acquisition; Here's What It Should Buy | TheStreet.com