Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
- The US Government Will Spend $1.25 Million To Develop A Propaganda Cartoon For Pakistan | ZeroHedge
- Tony Robbins Asks Everyone To "Storm Across A Bed Of Hot Coals" - Dozens Get Injured | ZeroHedge
- The Real Brexit "Catastrophe": World's 400 Richest People Lose $127 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes Yellen: Fed Is "Monitoring" Financial Markets, Ready To Provide Liquidity With Swap Lines | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for Humpty Dumpty | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- The new 'Zelda' game is made for the 'Minecraft' generation... | Business Insider
- Heat waves in New York City could cause thousands of deaths by... | Business Insider
- REMITTANCES EXPLAINED: How funds are transferred across borders, and why digital is poised... | Business Insider
- Death toll rises to 23 in West Virginia flooding | Business Insider
- 14 beautiful photos of a set of North Atlantic islands that haven't been... | Business Insider
- I've been going to one of the most expensive summer resorts in the US... | Business Insider