Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "When Does The Party End?”" - Goldman Finds Revenue Multiples Have Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- A Lackluster Start to the Year | Financial Sense
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap March 7, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Higher Inflation Expectations May Start With Breakfast | Financial Sense
- Weekend Video Analysis 03/08/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Caution Ahead: A Look at the Performance of the U.S. Transportation System | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sarah Palin Remixed Dr. Seuss In A Speech That Showed She Can Still Thrill The Conservative Base... | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Didn't Know Guys Were Doing On Pinterest | Business Insider
- SPOILER: The Biggest Mystery On 'True Detective' Is Finally Solved | Business Insider
- Steve Ballmer's Secret For Balancing Work And Family: Use A Spreadsheet (MSFT... | Business Insider
- Man Sues Casino After Drunken $500K Loss | Business Insider
- Finally, A Beautiful Ad For Animal Adoption That Won't Leave You In Tears | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: TSLA SCTY SGMO CSX PF | TheStreet.com