Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Default Risk Hits 8-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Another Real Estate Crash Looms: Sam Zell Dumps Holdings, Warns "The Fed's Deferred Reality For Too Long" | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- Should Britain Leave the EU? Two Analysts Debate | Financial Sense
- Bitcoin Is Soaring On Unprecedented Burst In Chinese Buying | ZeroHedge
- "The Stock Market Won't Crash, Yet" - The Barron's Cover Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elizabeth Warren slams 'small, insecure' Donald Trump in most fiery takedown yet... | Business Insider
- Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not... | Business Insider
- FICO is offering a way for... | Business Insider
- If you know nothing about how digital media works, this... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Here's why Russians don't smile | Business Insider
- This chart shows which professions have the longest commutes | Business Insider