Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Baton Rouge Rapper Slams Hypocrisy Of 'Black Lives Matter', Don't Care When "We Kill Each Other!" | ZeroHedge
- Peter Thiel's RNC Speech: "Wall Street Bankers Inflate Bubbles In Everything From Bonds To Hillary's Speaking Fees" | ZeroHedge
- WSJ Reporter's "Shocking" Discovery: DHS Can Confiscate Any Device Along The Border Without Suspicion | ZeroHedge
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- If You Can’t Touch It, You Don’t Own It | ZeroHedge
- 'Brutus' Cruz & The Trump Takeover | ZeroHedge
- Mattress Money & Need-For-Yield: "We Saw This In 2007" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Parmesan cheese is a sign of a much larger problem | Business Insider
- Leslie Jones celebrates her victory over the racist Twitter trolls who... | Business Insider
- President Obama sent out a warning about a... | Business Insider
- State Department spokesman calls out a reporter for playing Pokémon Go... | Business Insider
- After trying a $192 juice cleanse for 3 days, I get why people pay so much for juice | Business Insider
- Fossils found in Argentina are shedding new light on a... | Business Insider
- GOP spokesman agrees with description of Ted Cruz as an 'a------' | Business Insider