Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Friday | iBankCoin.com
- You Always Double Down on 11 | iBankCoin.com
- Lining Them Up Before the Holiday | iBankCoin.com
- NATO Releases Satellite Imagery "Proof" That Russia Has Invaded Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Sends 2nd Beheading "Message In Blood" Video; Warns Kurds "Huge Mistake Joining Hands With America" | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- See The Secret, Tiny Bedrooms Flight Attendants Use On Long-Haul... | Business Insider
- This Sleek App Could Be Your New Favorite Tool For Collaboration | Business Insider
- Salesforce.com Wants To Be The New LinkedIn (CRM) | Business Insider
- American Airlines Is Back On Orbitz (AAL, OWW, LCC) | Business Insider
- Security Flaw In Gay Dating App Grindr Reveals Precise Location Of 90% Of Users... | Business Insider
- UK raises alert level as Syria refugees top 3 million | Business Insider
- Market Wrap... | StreetInsider.com