Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- Does the U.S. Have the Highest Corporate Tax Rates in the World? | Financial Sense
- Russia Confirms Troop Build-Up Near Ukraine; Warns West, More Sanctions "Absolutely Unacceptable" | ZeroHedge
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Collapses In Japan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan Turns Up the Heat in the Electric Car Race | TheStreet.com
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A Realtor's Video Reveals Why Commercial Drone Use Is Going To Be Huge | Business Insider
- LinkedIn Hits 300 Million Members And Is Getting Even More Aggressive About... | Business Insider
- The Founder Of A Dot-Com Disaster Is Giving His Old Grocery Delivery Idea Another Shot... | Business Insider
- This 50-Year Chart Of Horses And Mules Teaches Us Something Very Important About Disruptive... | Business Insider