Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan's Real Wages Just Plunged The Most In Six Years | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage Of Saudi Tanks Invading Yemen | ZeroHedge
- AAPL Down 15% From Highs - Worst Drop In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- Charts For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- De Blasio's Keynesian Utopia: Giant Sinkhole Devours Brooklyn Intersection | ZeroHedge
- Tuesday Humor: When Social Media Gets Real | ZeroHedge
- Fed Finally Figures Out Soaring Student Debt Is Reason For Exploding College Costs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Microsoft lays out its top three priorities — and none of them mention Windows | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before European markets open | Business Insider
- There is one big winner from all this market volatility | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Apple just dropped a big hint about a new iMac with a gorgeous screen (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Puerto Rico defaults on bond payment: Moody's | Business Insider
- This was the Sinaloa cartel mastermind behind 'El Chapo's'... | Business Insider