Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Rescuing Ukraine, US Taxpayers To Bail Out Iraq Next | ZeroHedge
- Four Reasons Bull Market in China May Push Higher | Financial Sense
- President Obama And Italian PM Renzi Explain How "The Crisis Has Passed" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Small Business Optimism: A Nine-Month Low | Financial Sense
- Global Futures Slide After Worldwide Bloomberg Outage, China Tumbles On Short Selling Boost | ZeroHedge
- Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big | ZeroHedge
- This Is China's Short Selling Announcement Which Sent Chinese Futures Plunging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An 8-year-old girl makes $127,000 a month making baking videos... | Business Insider
- 32 awesome photos of musicians performing at Coachella | Business Insider
- Use this flowchart to figure out which type of entrepreneur you are | Business Insider
- NFL rap sheet lengthens after Hernandez conviction | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/17: (SUM) (WUBA) | StreetInsider.com
- Raikkonen quickest as Mercedes take it easy | Business Insider
- New round of Iran nuclear talks April 22-23 in Vienna: EU... | Business Insider