Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold and Silver Stocks Are for Losers | iBankCoin.com
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- The Politics of Adjustment | Financial Sense
- Part 5 - Deposit Confiscation and Bail-In - Where Likely and When? | ZeroHedge
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor - Part 1: The Reaping | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Stock Market Setups for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- 7 Innovation Myths Holding You Back | Business Insider
- Why CEOs Should Unload The Office Dishwasher | Business Insider
- Household Mortgage Debt Rises For The First Time Since... | Business Insider
- Bloomberg News Pays Reporters More If Their Stories Move Markets | Business Insider
- GRAPH: Medicaid Cost Growth Is Way Less Than... | Business Insider
- Yahoo Mail Has Been Down For Some People For The Last 48 Hours | Business Insider