Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Shells Aleppo, Says "Massive Escalation" In Syria Imminent As Saudis Ready Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- S&P 500 Approaching Significant Levels | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 11, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Market Recap Feb 12, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The World's Top Performing Hedge Fund Just Went Record Short, Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- Oil Fears Spook Investors (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Raymond James Analyst Is Out With A Major Bearish Call | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What to do when you realize your boss secretly has a crush on you | Business Insider
- The 11 smartest things to do with your money in your 20s | Business Insider
- There is something really sad happening at Playboy | Business Insider
- Turkey and Saudi Arabia could launch an 'anti-IS... | Business Insider
- Moderator to Hillary Clinton: 'What are women missing about you... | Business Insider
- Apple is unlikely to include noise-canceling headphones with the... | Business Insider
- 12 US housing markets with boatloads of vacant homes | Business Insider