Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Did They "Fix" The US Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Greece’s Referendum | Financial Sense
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- This Is What Greece's "Triumphant Return" Looks Like Now | ZeroHedge
- Independence Day, Twice Removed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece votes 'No' | Business Insider
- Williams sisters star at Wimbledon on manic Monday | Business Insider
- Director Kevin Smith just lost 85 pounds by making 2 simple lifestyle changes | Business Insider
- McIlroy ruptures ankle ligament ahead of Open | Business Insider
- New York Giants take $60 million offer off... | Business Insider
- How to override the Apple Music default features on your iPhone | Business Insider
- The next Reddit could be based on bitcoin and impossible to censor... | Business Insider