Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Difference: Money Printing, Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- "This Won't Remain Confined In Greece" | ZeroHedge
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Why $50 Oil Won’t Last | Financial Sense
- S&P Tumbles 15 Points At Open, Erases All ECB QE Gains; EURUSD Opens Below 1.1150 As Traders Seek Safety Of Swiss Franc | ZeroHedge
- On Money and Society: An Exclusive Interview With Steve Baker MP | Financial Sense
- Despite What You Don't Hear In The Media, It's ALL OUT (Currency) WAR! Pt. 1 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Incredible Video Shows How Wifi Is Installed In Jumbo Jets | Business Insider
- 32 Jaw-Dropping Photos From the 2015 Dakar Rally | Business Insider
- Greece braces for 'turning point' election | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- How To Protect Your Android Phone If It's Ever Lost Or Stolen | Business Insider
- How This Silicon Valley Legend... | Business Insider
- In-form Jansrud wins shortened Kitzbuehel downhill | Business Insider