Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Market Doesn’t Know How Stupid You Are | iBankCoin.com
- Deflationary Fears Are Spreading Globally | Financial Sense
- "Dawn Of Libya" Islamist Militia Group Seizes US Embassy In Tripoli, Holds Pool Party | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Pressures in Core Food Components | ZeroHedge
- Saudi King Warns ISIS "Will Reach Europe In One Month, US In Two" | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- The Fall Is Golden For Bullion Bulls | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Just Patched A Security Flaw In iCloud That Could've... | Business Insider
- A Drone Flew Above Apple's New Spaceship Headquarters To Capture Some Amazing Views (... | Business Insider
- Serena, Pennetta set-up US Open quarter-final clash | Business Insider
- The 33 Most Expensive Movie Props Ever Sold | Business Insider
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed... | Business Insider
- CaixaBank to buy Barclays Spain operations | Business Insider