Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tuesday Humor: 0.1% "Problems" | ZeroHedge
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
- End of the Line for These Trades | iBankCoin.com
- Snow-Plough Driver In Total CEO Plane Crash Was Drunk, Investigators Say | ZeroHedge
- But, Stocks Are Cheap... Right? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Might Be The Worst Job At An Ebola Clinic | Business Insider
- The CEO Who Sold WhatsApp To Facebook For $22 Billion Apologizes For... | Business Insider
- Pinterest Is Continuing To Roll Out More Ads — Here's What It Looks Like For... | Business Insider
- China Is Slowing | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Matthew McConaughey Says He Understood Every Word... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com