Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hope For A "Greater Fool" | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Biggest Gasoline Glut In 27 Years Could Crash Oil Markets | ZeroHedge
- Milo Yiannopoulos' Book Deal Canceled By Simon & Schuster | ZeroHedge
- The Conflictual Relationship Between Donald Trump And The US "Deep State" - Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Why Global GDP Is Converging Towards 1% | Financial Sense
- "There is No Market, Only Trump." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CSX CEO Michael Ward is retiring | Business Insider
- Verizon will begin early tests of its ‘5G’ service later this year (VZ) | Business Insider
- Strange signals in space have experts wondering if they... | Business Insider
- Hybrid human-robo advisors will manage 10% of all... | Business Insider
- There's a simple rule you can follow if you can't decide whether to buy or lease a... | Business Insider
- Someone draped a 'refugees welcome' banner on the Statue of Liberty... | Business Insider
- Trump's hiring freeze is causing... | Business Insider