Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Not Scared Yet. Still Bear Hunting | iBankCoin.com
- The Coming Capital Controls Are Designed To Protect The Banks From You | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff Is Furious At "Double Seasonally Adjusted" Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- Greece Was 20 Votes Away From Defaulting This Weekend | ZeroHedge
- Global Trade Dives Most since the Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- "My Love Is Real" Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep, & Goats For Obama's Daughter | ZeroHedge
- CoMe ON IN! | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FIFA: The World Cups in Russia and Qatar will still go ahead... | Business Insider
- The 8 essential items you need in your home survival kit | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Here's why pro gaming is exploding in popularity | Business Insider
- Fire at China rest home kills 38, six injured | Business Insider
- The story behind the former top-ranking FIFA executive who... | Business Insider