Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chicago Mayor Emanuel Urges "Remain Peaceful" As Protests Begin After Video Shows Cop Killing Black Teen | ZeroHedge
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- US Consumers Hunker Down: Personal Spending Misses; Savings Rate Soars To Highest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why Americans Should Keep Calm & Spend Amid Global Terror Alert - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Who Said It? "A Short-Term Border Violation Can Never Be A Pretext For An Attack" | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Goldman Compliance Worker Sued By SEC For Insider Trading | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Oldest known seabird is back at Midway Atoll near Hawaii | Business Insider
- Reusable rocket: In a first, booster returns safely to... | Business Insider
- Labour's shadow chancellor is going to spend all day... | Business Insider
- Meg Whitman: Dell's $67 billion acquisition of EMC is the exact opposite of... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- 11 things you probably didn't know about Thanksgiving | Business Insider
- Brussels schools reopen as terror alert stays at... | Business Insider