Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NIRP Has Officially Arrived: Interactive Brokers Starts Charging 0.25% On Yen Cash Balances | ZeroHedge
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- State-Sanctioned Theft - The Failed War On Drugs And Cops' Abuse Of Civil Forfeiture | ZeroHedge
- The Cult Of Central Banking Is Dead In The Water | ZeroHedge
- Paper Gold Is Rising, Report 1 May, 2016 | ZeroHedge
- 10 Stats About The Last 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- The New Normal: From $34.00 an Hour to $2.65 Plus Tips. | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 9 biggest misconceptions everyone has about cologne and perfume | Business Insider
- A popular way to cook broccoli removes potentially cancer-fighting compounds from it — here... | Business Insider
- See inside the new most expensive apartment in New York — a $120 million... | Business Insider
- China's army of investors haven't learned their lesson, and it looks... | Business Insider
- At least 21 dead, dozens injured in Baghdad truck bombing | Business Insider
- Whole Foods' new chain exposes one of the company's biggest problems... | Business Insider
- I tried the popular 'capsule wardrobe' and whittled my closet down to just 30... | Business Insider