Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin's "Aggression": Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie | ZeroHedge
- Russia And India Begin Negotations To Use National Currencies In Settlements, Bypassing Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Russia And Germany Allegedly Working On Secret "Gas For Land" Deal | ZeroHedge
- Useful Idiots and the Something for Nothing Society - Part 2 of 4 | ZeroHedge
- More Sellers Than Buyers | iBankCoin.com
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- 214 Years Of Sovereign Defaults In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' End-Credits Scene Leaks Online | Business Insider
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume | TheStreet.com
- LEAKED: Samsung's Metal Galaxy Phone Is Probably Coming Next Week | Business Insider
- Notable 52... | StreetInsider.com
- US COMPANIES ADD FEWER JOBS THAN EXPECTED (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- A New Effort In Congress Offers A Glimmer Of Hope For Afghan Interpreters Fearing... | Business Insider
- REPORT: At Least One Ebola Patient Is Headed To An... | Business Insider