Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why US Home Prices May Get More Expensive This Year | Financial Sense
- Is Bank Lending a Concern? | Financial Sense
- Cable Tumbles As Scottish Parliament Votes For 2nd Independence Referendum | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD, Bond Yields Tumble After ECB Hints At No Tightening | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Hedge Fund Casualty: Former Halcyon Principal Oei Returns Capital To Investors | ZeroHedge
- GHoST IN THe SMeLL... | ZeroHedge
- Judge Napolitano Returns On Fox News, Stands By Claim Brits Spied On Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Wall Street's top firms just laid out everything you... | Business Insider
- 3 principles Disney uses to keep its customers happy | Business Insider
- A Chinese conglomerate is in talks to buy a... | Business Insider
- Trump's tax overhaul effort lacks the advantages... | Business Insider
- Breitbart denied permanent congressional press credentials — for now | Business Insider
- 5 books that will improve your communication skills | Business Insider
- JPMORGAN: Wall Street is underestimating the next iPhone 'super cycle... | Business Insider