Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Rough Summer" For Small Caps Set To Continue | ZeroHedge
- Despite Being A 'Pet Rock', The Premium For Physical Bullion Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- US Stays Solid Amid Global Quakes | Financial Sense
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- The Dollar: Now What? | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan: "Nothing Appears To Be Breaking" But "Something Happened" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This small, NYC-based restaurant could become the Chipotle of Indian food | Business Insider
- Bomb-making materials found in second Bangkok... | Business Insider
- NYC's first fan: A ballgame with Mayor Bill de Blasio | Business Insider
- 'Awakenings' author, neurologist Oliver Sacks dies at... | Business Insider
- Here are all the winners from the MTV Video Music Awards | Business Insider
- An Italian energy company says it just discovered what 'could become one of... | Business Insider
- 10 TV shows you used to be obsessed with that are being resurrected | Business Insider