Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Loonie Plunges As Canadian Central Bank Warns "Rate Cuts Remain On The Table" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Bump Stalls Amid Bullion, Brexit, Banks, Bonds, Brazil, & Black Gold | ZeroHedge
- Cyberwarfare, Driverless Cars, and Quantum Computing - FS Insider Podcasts for Science and Tech Lovers | Financial Sense
- A Violent Inauguration? A Call For Peace On Inauguration Day | ZeroHedge
- Davos (According To Donald Trump) | ZeroHedge
- Jewish Trust Sues Deutsche Bank For $3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Alibaba'a Jack Ma Drops a Redpill in Davos: The U.S. Wasted $14 Trillion on Wars Over the Past 30 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new 'Star Trek' series has been delayed again | Business Insider
- 'This is a swamp Cabinet': Sen. Chuck Schumer slams Trump's administration picks | Business Insider
- Retail stocks are getting crushed (KSS, TGT, M) | Business Insider
- BILL GATES: A deadly epidemic is a real possibility... | Business Insider
- Trump’s anti-immigration stance could result in a $60 billion food shortage... | Business Insider
- This is why Nintendo believes its next console won't fail like its last... | Business Insider
- THE REVERSE LOGISTICS REPORT: How retailers can... | Business Insider