Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Gold Is A Good Place To Put Money These Days" - Greenspan | ZeroHedge
- Why China’s Slowdown Is Taking a Heavy Toll on Canada | Financial Sense
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Charting Banzainomics: What The BOJ's Shocking Announcement Really Means | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- A Massive FX Quake Hits Japan: This Is What It Looked Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Young People And Old People Love Life, But As For The Middle-Aged... | Business Insider
- See Inside A Tiny 86-Square-Foot Paris Apartment With A Bed In The Cupboard | Business Insider
- America's Path To Energy Independence In One Chart | Business Insider
- EU, Ukraine must agree gas debt deal for talks to... | Business Insider
- Israel police kill Palestinian after attack on hardliner... | Business Insider
- Asia shares rally after US growth figures | Business Insider