Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Smart People Listen To Radiohead, Dumb People Listen To Beyoncé, Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- The Dollar: More of the Same | ZeroHedge
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Market Jumps On Today's Central Bank Verbal Plunge Protection, Courtesy Of Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Neither the US Nor China Will be an Engine For Global Growth Next Year | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Hilarious 'Between Two Ferns' Video With Brad... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazing Video Shows 1.5 Million Wildebeest Journeying Across The Serengeti | Business Insider
- Alcobra Applies Revisionist History to ADHD Drug Study Analysis | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Cloud Was A Ray Of Sunshine This Quarter With Revenue Up 128% (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Sony Has Just Made The Most Beautiful Ad Of The Year — Capturing Bubbles As They Turn Into... | Business Insider