Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukraine Fighter Jets, Defense Ministry Reports - Video Coverage | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Exports Tumble For 2nd Month In A Row, Worst Since Abenomics Began | ZeroHedge
- Obama Prepares To Send National Guard To Texas As Flood Of Immigrant Children Overwhelms US | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing PMI Explodes To 18-Month High, Employment Drops 9th Straight Month | ZeroHedge
- It's Time For The BRICS To Act To Counter US Destabilization Efforts | ZeroHedge
- Is It 1999 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
- Turkish PM Cuts Ties With US, Mulls De-Dollarization With Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Terror Threat Against Norway | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Putin-Backed Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukrainian Fighter Jets | Business Insider
- New Zealand Central Bank Raises Benchmark Interest Rate To 3.5% | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Google Is Offering Three Months Of Free Unlimited Music To Celebrate... | Business Insider
- The 15 Most Expensive Homes For Sale In The New York City Suburbs | Business Insider