Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Discusses “Tools”: She’s 70% Confident That Rates Will Be Between 0 and 4.5% in 2018 | Financial Sense
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- BleachBit Brags Of Wiping Hillary's Servers Clean With Claims It "Stifled FBI Investigation" | ZeroHedge
- 76-Year-Old Veteran Kills Himself In VA Parking Lot After Being Denied Treatment | ZeroHedge
- What Went Wrong Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- One World Currency introduced by The Cartel - Settlement Coin | ZeroHedge
- Close All Mosques, Ban Koran; Poll-Leading Dutch 'Freedom' Party Unveils De-Islamization Manifesto | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's 'a war on the American farmer':... | Business Insider
- Italy is holding a day of mourning for the 281 victims of... | Business Insider
- Express' online sales have declined again (EXPR) | Business Insider
- Colin Kaepernick protests national anthem and US flag because he won't... | Business Insider
- 15 common mistakes people make when trying to lose weight | Business Insider
- A relationship expert explains how... | Business Insider
- A groundbreaking Wall Street trading startup is trying to pull back from the... | Business Insider