Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two NYPD Cops Murdered In "Execution Style" Ambush, Shooter Commits Suicide - Live Coverage | ZeroHedge
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- U.S. vs. Global Shock | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Join Three Pro Traders for a Live Education Session Monday Night! | FundMyMutualFund
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A Fascinating Glimpse Of Ordinary Life In North Korea | Business Insider
- 23 Excellent Craft Distilleries You've Never Heard Of | Business Insider
- Amazon's Biggest Vulnerability Right Now (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Russia's Central Bank Is Risking A... | Business Insider
- Seven dead as Pakistan hits militant hideouts | Business Insider
- Look At The News Brands That Are Failing The Switch To Digital | Business Insider