Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- NYT Publishes A Complete List Of Donald Trump's Twitter Insults | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- Paul Volcker Explains Why The Fed Can't Raise Rates | ZeroHedge
- Did Russia Hack the DNC … Really? | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- Six Things To Consider About Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A 'Walking Dead' actor got his hair... | Business Insider
- 8 countries with the highest quality of life | Business Insider
- Ryan Fitzpatrick ripped entire Jets management... | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- The 10 skills in demand around the world that can get you hired in 2017 | Business Insider
- 'It's easy to lose your mind here': A Syrian from... | Business Insider
- Medicare paid chiropractors millions for bogus billings | Business Insider