Boehner to talk at Noon: Fiscal Cliff Update
Hold your breath until 12 PM today. That's when we get word from House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) on the status of the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Let's hope its good news and the market reacts as such. However if it was a solid deal wouldn't President Obama be addressing the public? Maybe he wants to let Boehner enjoy the spotlight? Our questions will be answered soon and our equities depend on it.
Fellow Masters, around noon today we finally get to hear what the hell is going on with the status of tax and spending talks with President Barack Obama. For several weeks, the White House and Republican leaders have sparred over how to deal with expiring tax breaks and mandatory spending cuts set to begin in January.
Watch/read/listen to the coverage live on every channel and Internet news site. Mastery is holding our breath until then.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THERE’S NO PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF | Altucher Confidential
- Prison is Not So Safe Anymore | iBankCoin.com
- Anthony Weiner To Prop Up NYC Mayoral Campaign With Many More Naked Pictures Of Himself | ZeroHedge
- One Stock to Circle the Wagons Around | iBankCoin.com
- The Rotation Continues | Financial Sense
- Is Very Bad to Steal Jobu’s Rum | iBankCoin.com
- Is the Market Over-Reacting? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Terrible Blown Calls That Prove MLB Is In The Middle Of An Umpiring Crisis | Business Insider
- Alex Rodriguez Reportedly Sold His Miami Beach Mansion For A $15 Million Profit | Business Insider
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks At The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- Dow Erases 120 Point Loss, Turns Green For A Second | Business Insider
- 17 Stanford Business Students Who Are Going To Change The World | Business Insider
- Dicker: Natural Gas Is Going to $5 | TheStreet.com
- Apple Devices Dominate Mobile Video Traffic | Business Insider