Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank of America Clients Sell Stocks For The First Time Since The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Oops! The Economy Is Like A Self-Driving Car | ZeroHedge
- Tech Stocks Extend Record Winning Streak As Dow Tops 20,700 | ZeroHedge
- Don’t Short This Dog, Report 20 Feb, 2017 | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Production To Soar By 3.5 Million Barrels/Day Over Next Five Years: BofA Explains Why | ZeroHedge
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- Philadelphia Soda Tax Leads To 30-50% Plunge In Sales, Mass Layoffs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A psychologist reveals the key to great ideas and having lots of them | Business Insider
- NASA may classify the moon, Pluto, and about 100... | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to say when you're unprepared for a... | Business Insider
- Disney's 'Zootopia' spoofed a bunch of Oscar nominees with adorable mashup... | Business Insider
- This woman traveled to 100 countries and all 7 continents before her 30th birthday | Business Insider
- Snapchat has a huge problem with Android, and it's... | Business Insider
- Unilever says it's reviewing its options just... | Business Insider