Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece Threatens 'Unprecedented' Injunction Against EU To Block Grexit | ZeroHedge
- GeNeRaL JaCKSoN SLaYiNG THe MaNY HeaDeD MoNSTeR... | ZeroHedge
- H-OPA! | ZeroHedge
- Collapsing CDS Market Will Lead To Global Bond Market Margin Call | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Freezes Greek ELA, Varoufakis Tells BBC "Looking At Imposing Capital Controls, Closing Banks" | ZeroHedge
- And This Is How NATO Member Turkey Celebrates Gay Rights | ZeroHedge
- Greek Contagion Uncontained: Portugal Bond Risk Spikes Most In Over 7 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rousseff urges investors to get on Brazil bandwagon | Business Insider
- Actor BD Wong blames 'racial exclusion in Hollywood... | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks crash into bear market territory | Business Insider
- Markets prepare for the 'almost certain' Greek... | Business Insider
- Calvin Klein just bought this masterpiece contemporary mansion for... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- This time-lapse of Australia shows off the beauty of its landscapes | Business Insider