Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is the US Workforce Nearing Full Recovery? Don't Trust the Unemployment Rate for the Answer! | Financial Sense
- With 65% of ATMs Nonoperational, Goldman Warns India Is "Returning To Barter System" | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The Trump Train Continues To Roll | ZeroHedge
- Official Warning: Stocks Are Going to Crash | ZeroHedge
- Italy: Prime Minister Resigns After Referendum Defeat | Financial Sense
- Dollar Comes Back Bid, but Still Vulnerable to Corrective Pressures | Financial Sense
- Cash Is No Longer King: The Phasing Out Of Physical Money Has Begun | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spotify backs out of SoundCloud acquisition | Business Insider
- Spanish police took down a European hub for counterfeits,... | Business Insider
- 15 things that may cost less in 2017 | Business Insider
- What it's like to deliver 80 meals a day for a $2500/month... | Business Insider
- The top Senate Republican had a defiant response to intelligence on Russia... | Business Insider
- Mike Pence's Indiana is a preview of what happens if... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek