Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Futures Surge Over 2000, At Record High, On Collapsing Japanese, European Economic Data, Ukraine Escalations | ZeroHedge
- GDP 'Good News' Sparks Bond Buying & Stock Selling, Treasury Curve Crumbles Further | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Shadow Banking | Financial Sense
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Obama's Anti-ISIS Strategy Summarized In 1 Cartoon | ZeroHedge
- Unsuspecting Winners | iBankCoin.com
- The Fed Will Have Few Tools Available When the Next Collapse Hits | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Artist's New App Lets You Send Messages To Your Friends — But They're... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Palmer leads at Deutsche Bank golf championship | Business Insider
- I Ate Brain Candy For A Week To Make Myself Smarter And More Alert | Business Insider