Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Massive "Meteor-Like" Explosion Lights Up North Russian Night Sky | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Liberty Movement Rising | ZeroHedge
- The One Thing Most Desired By Chinese Consumers Is... | ZeroHedge
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Whitney Tilson on The Art Of Value Investing | iBankCoin.com
- India’s Nuclear Energy Future at Risk in Elections | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Snowden's Question To Putin Is So Important — And Good For The US | Business Insider
- RICHARD RUSSELL: Let Me Tell You About The Greatest Career Mistake My Father Ever Made | Business Insider
- Personalizing The Mobile... | Business Insider
- SpaceX's Second Attempt To Launch Dragon Spacecraft Was Successful | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: PayPal On NFC — Wal-Mart Remittances — Worldpay... | Business Insider
- The Heartbleed Bug Is Mostly Fixed, But There Are Still More Than 20,000 Websites Vulnerable | Business Insider