Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Hindenburg Omens and an Oil Crash Mean | Financial Sense
- Judge Rules Obama's Abuse Of Executive Orders Is "Unconstitutional" | ZeroHedge
- There Is Hope In Understanding That A Great Economic Collapse Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Last Minute Fizzle Fails To Dent Best 3-Day Stock Surge In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google's Android Had A Monster Year And It's Time To Stop... | Business Insider
- 8 Stylish Gifts That Will Arrive By Christmas Eve | Business Insider
- 24 Reasons Iceland Is The Best Country On The Planet | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Santa Rally Continues With Rising European Stocks | Business Insider
- Johnson the wrecker as India collapse in Gabba Test | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek