Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Venezuela, This Is How You Convert $1 Into $175,000 | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Surges As Draghi Disappoints Again | ZeroHedge
- Question Everything, Believe Nothing - Chapter One - Suspending Disbelief | ZeroHedge
- "Behind The Kiev Snipers It Was Somebody From The New Coalition" - A Stunning New Leak Released | ZeroHedge
- Factory Orders Miss 3rd Month In A Row As Inventories Hit Record High | ZeroHedge
- The Photo That Reveals Why US and EU Bankers Despise Russia's Putin So Much | ZeroHedge
- SLUMMING IT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Overpriced Cities In America | Business Insider
- The Classic Corvettes That Fell Into A Sinkhole Are In Surprisingly... | Business Insider
- Apple's Share Of... | Business Insider
- EU Ready To Provide $15 Billion Of Financial Aid To Ukraine... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Oscar Pistorius Weeps While Doctor Shares Graphic Details Of His... | Business Insider