Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Explains The "Self-Fulfilling Loop" Driving Bund Yields | ZeroHedge
- GDP Weaker Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Auto Sales Drop, Miss For 5th Month In A Row; Worst Year-To-Date Performance Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- The Random Walk Of Shame | ZeroHedge
- "Completely Absurd" To Think Greece Won't Default In May: Official | ZeroHedge
- The Most And Least Popular GM Car Models, And Everything Inbetween | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Snapchat has... | Business Insider
- 14 tactics for reading people's body language | Business Insider
- After a year of trying, the 'road map' Dick Costolo told us... | Business Insider
- LIVE: US auto sales! (F, GM, TM, FCAU) | Business Insider
- Dave Goldberg had an incredible life — but it wasn't easy | Business Insider
- How a then-24-year-old filmmaker exposed the Taser... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com