Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Could Oil Prices Plummet a Second Time? | Financial Sense
- Challenger Job Cuts Surge 19%; Energy Sector Is 38% Of Total: "Falling Oil Hasn't Resulted In Higher Retail Spending" | ZeroHedge
- “Cyber Security Loophole”- Bank Hackers “Unfettered Access” To Accounts | ZeroHedge
- Fearing the Machine: AI vs. Cybernetics | Financial Sense
- SaVinG PRiVaTe EmaiLS | ZeroHedge
- How's That Deflation Working Out For You? | ZeroHedge
- High Frequency Robber Barrons | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The real story of how a Dallas nurse got Ebola could be worse than we... | Business Insider
- Cavani seals PSG spot in French Cup semis | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- An engineer solved the most annoying problem with ordering lunch at work | Business Insider
- US ambassador attacked in Seoul | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 3/4: (VRX)/(SNY) (... | StreetInsider.com