Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japanese Government Bonds Are Crashing - Biggest Surge in Yields In 2 Years | ZeroHedge
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- Are Central Banks "Rigging" Rates or Dealing With Past Sins? | Financial Sense
- IRS Scandal Deja Vu: Hillary Clinton's Email Server "Wiped Clean" | ZeroHedge
- Bonds Shaken, Stocks Stirred; Oil & Dollar Will Die Another Day | ZeroHedge
- Market View Update - March 2015 | Financial Sense
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nigeria claims key Boko Haram success on eve of polling | Business Insider
- How to get the most out of every glass of wine | Business Insider
- US Senate passes budget, with 2016 jockeying on display | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers... | StreetInsider.com
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Microsoft buys, shuts down a tiny startup | Business Insider
- This animated map shows how European languages... | Business Insider