Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
- NATO Continues To Prepare For War With Russia | ZeroHedge
- An IoT "Cannon" To "Bring Down The Web" Can Be Yours For Only $7,500 | ZeroHedge
- Wikileaks Provides Status Update On Julian Assange And The US Election | ZeroHedge
- Taliban Release Drone Film Of Suicide Attack In Afghanistan | ZeroHedge
- Narcissists'R'Us - Guess Which Presidential Candidate Likes To Talk About Themselves Most? | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Here's what the Shanghai Accord means for the dollar | Business Insider
- 26 lists everyone should make | Business Insider
- Animated map shows where celebrities own fast food chains | Business Insider
- Slack's growth could be slowing because of what made it attractive in the first... | Business Insider
- A 34-year-old trader at Goldman Sachs made a $100 million profit — and he... | Business Insider
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The players from LeBron James' Miami Heat... | Business Insider