Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- Sudden Selling Panic Sends Stocks Reeling On Dollar's Best Week Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Our Crazy-Making Economy's Endgame: Festering Frustration Seeking An Outlet | ZeroHedge
- Why The US Consumer Is About To be Crushed: The Obamacare Inflationary Deluge Arrives | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How one woman turned her side gig into a business that earns $12,000 a month | Business Insider
- Wild card Australia seeks upset at Eurovision pop fest | Business Insider
- 9 Facebook facts you weren’t aware of (FB) | Business Insider
- Federer brings curtain up on French Open | Business Insider
- Bearded queen Conchita kicks off Eurovision jamboree | Business Insider
- A classic children's brand is reinventing itself as a hangover cure | Business Insider
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider