Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exit the Dragon – China’s Debt Is Everyone’s Problem | Financial Sense
- After Failed Halliburton Deal, Baker Hughes Unveils "Path For The Future" Including $2.5BN Stock, Bond Buyback | ZeroHedge
- ECB Study says US data 'leaked' to key traders | ZeroHedge
- The First Casualty Is Truth | ZeroHedge
- Is Craig Wright The Creator Of Bitcoin? Frisby and Matonis On ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’ | ZeroHedge
- Did The Bank Of Japan Just Step In To Sell Yen? | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Facebook engineer has reportedly become a big ally for gun rights activists on the site (FB) | Business Insider
- HBO's 'Silicon Valley' completely nailed a huge question that all tech... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump goes off on 'very nasty' Hillary Clinton 'off... | Business Insider
- These will be the hottest investments in the year 2040 | Business Insider
- 20 incredible hotels where you can stay for less than $200 a night | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- Samsung launches checkout feature on its smart TVs | Business Insider