Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Breaks Below Key Technical Support, Hits 5-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela On The Verge Of Revolution As Hyperinflated Currency Crashes To New Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Outrage After At Least 5 EU Nations Elect Saudi Arabia On UN Women's Rights Council | ZeroHedge
- 2017 Second-Quarter Forecast | Financial Sense
- "This Is A Monumental Change": Citi Asks If This Is The "End Of Two Party System In France" | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO Asks If We Have Reached The "Capitulation" Point | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Begins Quiet Preparations For Government Shutdown | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A reduction in the Fed's balance sheet could... | Business Insider
- 19 discounts and freebies you can grab on Earth Day | Business Insider
- Here's what's behind the US-Canada dairy... | Business Insider
- 2 Wall Street trading firms just announced a big deal, and employees should probably be worried | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Goldman Sachs' new CFO just faced his first grilling by Wall Street... | Business Insider
- Here's the latest trick hackers are using to... | Business Insider