Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paul Craig Roberts Rages At The "Arrogance, Hubris, & Stupidity" Of The US Government | ZeroHedge
- Paper Gold Dilution Hits 294x As Comex Registered Gold Drops To New All-Time Low | ZeroHedge
- How Refugees Are Admitted Into The U.S. | ZeroHedge
- Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels | Financial Sense
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
- EU Reaches Deal With Turkey, Will Pay €3 Billion To Stem Refugee Outflow But Not Everyone Wants To Pay Up | ZeroHedge
- Recession Looms As Dallas Fed Manufacturing Contracts 11th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AFP's Tzortzinis named wire photographer of year | Business Insider
- House may move quickly to overhaul visa waiver program | Business Insider
- EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee... | Business Insider
- AP Top 25: Oklahoma up to No. 3, Clemson-Alabama still 1-2... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- LSU AD: Miles will return as coach | Business Insider
- This stunning app lets you see Wi-Fi pulsing... | Business Insider