Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Disaffected Democrat Deplores His Potemkin Party Of Populism | ZeroHedge
- Interpreting Information in China’s Stock Markets | Financial Sense
- Clinton Favorability Plunges, Sanders Surges Amid Classified Emails Scandal | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Stocks Extend Friday's Losses Following Drop In Corporate Profits | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales Highest in Eight Years | Financial Sense
- BeHoLD THe QuaDRiGa! | ZeroHedge
- Russia-China Gas Relationship on the Rocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tech leaders warn over 'killer robots' | Business Insider
- Disney is toying with selling ESPN as a standalone service... | Business Insider
- Netflix 'plugging away' on securing another... | Business Insider
- This 13-year-old who is a cheerleader and a programmer wowed 4,000 people with an... | Business Insider
- These 15 incredible animal photos were captured by the Google Street View... | Business Insider
- The GOP is making a play for Silicon Valley's elite | Business Insider
- Turkey may have just dragged the US into a... | Business Insider