Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- 'Soft' Data Slammed: US Services, Manufacturing PMIs Plunge To 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- London Attacker Is Khalid Masood, 52-Year-Old Brit With Prior Criminal Convictions | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns Norway Over Missile Defense Plans | ZeroHedge
- Mexico's Finance Minister Warns Mexican Companies "Not To Participate In Construction Of The Wall" | ZeroHedge
- The Best Way To Learn About Stocks… | Altucher Confidential
- NOW Can We Admit the War On Terror Has Failed? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arctic sea ice just hit a new record low in the North Pole | Business Insider
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- CHART: The United States is swimming in crude oil | Business Insider
- US officials warn that North Korea will test another missile soon | Business Insider
- Here are the fastest growing and shrinking counties in America | Business Insider
- Dozens of California communities are seeing patterns... | Business Insider