Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Name The Year Of The Famous Chuck Evans Quotes | ZeroHedge
- Why Japan Is Bad for the World | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Centralization And Sociopathology | ZeroHedge
- Financial Euphoria | Financial Sense
- Silver Surges 6.8% From Lows After Slammed 10% Lower In 4 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- When Central Banks Buy Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Williamsburg Hipsters Are Unhappy With 'Poser Hipsters' From... | Business Insider
- Apple's Brand Is a Hidden Asset | TheStreet.com
- The Most Feared Bank Analyst On Wall Street Faces Off Against Jamie Dimon Today | Business Insider
- Sprint Boosts Clearwire Offer Amid Heated Takeover Battle | TheStreet.com
- Why There Are So Many Tornadoes In Oklahoma | Business Insider
- Nominate The Most Creative People In Social Media Marketing | Business Insider
- Traditional Golfers Around World Rejoice At 'Belly Putter' Ban | Business Insider