Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hilsenrath: Yellen's Comments Have A "Downbeat Undertone" | ZeroHedge
- A Detailed Look At This Morning's Major Market Moves | ZeroHedge
- Oil Headline Rescues Stocks From Bloodbath As Precious Metals Soar | ZeroHedge
- The Growth "Story" Is Over: Amazon Authorizes $5 Billion Stock Buyback | ZeroHedge
- JPM's Kolanovic Warns Upcoming Recession Could Be Comparable To 2008 Crisis; Says "Buy Gold, Cash And VIX" | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Gundlach: Gold To $1,400 As Faith In Central Banks Is Lost | ZeroHedge
- The End Is Nigh For Europe As Officials Mull 2 Year Schengen "Suspension" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boise State basketball player's insane game-winning shot was waved... | Business Insider
- A real-estate developer has hoisted his opulent Manhattan townhouse onto the... | Business Insider
- 2 superpowers were responsible for a big chunk of last year's increase in... | Business Insider
- President Obama wants to give NASA $19 billion — but there’s... | Business Insider
- PIMCO: Negative interest rates are the problem, not the solution | Business Insider
- The largest combat jumps in US military history | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting destroyed (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider