Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What's The Car Preference Of Millennials? Bentley - Of Course | ZeroHedge
- Silver Market Set To Break Out Above 20 Dollars (Video) | ZeroHedge
- UK Stocks Soar To 10-Month Highs, Gilt Yields Record Lows After BOE Announces More QE | ZeroHedge
- Hacked Emails Confirm NATO Push To Provoke, Escalate Conflict With Russia | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Rebounds in June | Financial Sense
- 'Ignorant Masses' Warn 'Elites' - "Go Ahead, Rise Up... But Be Careful What You Wish For" | ZeroHedge
- Italian Banks & Moving the Risk During Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How increasing digital media ad spend will shape advertising in the next few... | Business Insider
- China's manufacturing sector was dead flat in June | Business Insider
- RYAN CAVES: House speaker tells GOP he will allow vote on gun measure, source says... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is considering Newt Gingrich and Chris Christie as possible running... | Business Insider
- Here's how to get rid of your old electronics responsibly — without... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Synchrony invests in digital receipts (SYF) | Business Insider