Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver & Gold Slammed As Dollar & Bond Yields Surge | ZeroHedge
- Bad News For Hillary, Poll Shows Joe Biden Would Fare Better In National Election | ZeroHedge
- What China's Treasury Liquidation Means: $1 Trillion QE In Reverse | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Was The Best Buy in 2008-9 Crash and Will Be This Time Too | ZeroHedge
- DIVING INTO WATERLESS POOLS AGAIN | iBankCoin.com
- Media Blackout: Canada Plans To Dump Nuclear Waste Less Than Mile From US Border | ZeroHedge
- The Stock Market After The Mini Crash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Urban areas where commuters endure the most extra hours | Business Insider
- One of the largest dark web drug marketplaces is closing down in a... | Business Insider
- Why one university is trying to get Merriam-... | Business Insider
- 'Star Wars' newest adorable droid started out as... | Business Insider
- Urban Outfitters' bohemian brand has surpassed H&M,... | Business Insider
- Grand jury indicts former 49er Ray McDonald on rape charge... | Business Insider
- Mayor thanks US student who helped thwart France attack | Business Insider