Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- TIME Argues "Trolling" Demands Formal Policing Of The Internet | ZeroHedge
- Something "Unexpected" Happened When Seattle Raised The Minimum Wage | ZeroHedge
- US Admits Syria Bombing "May Have" Killed Civilians | ZeroHedge
- The Chimera Of 'Stable' Money | ZeroHedge
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- China's "Answer To LendingClub" Plunges Most On Record After Regulator Imposes Peer-To-Peer Caps | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This feature in the Rolls-Royce Phantom blew us away | Business Insider
- New US Commander in the fight against ISIS '... | Business Insider
- A man who retired at 34 shares his best advice for people seeking financial independence | Business Insider
- How to get the upper hand in any negotiation, according to... | Business Insider
- This company is turning car exhaust into inks and paints | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- There's a problem with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus that makes... | Business Insider