Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Currently Displaying Bearish Divergence | Financial Sense
- Is It 1929 All Over Again? | Financial Sense
- Giant US Retailer to Accept Bitcoin | ZeroHedge
- DOE Announces Funding for Small Nuclear Reactors | Financial Sense
- Fed Announces Tiny Taper While Pledging to Remain Accommodative | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap December 19, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- One World Leader Still Endorses NSA Spying | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After Hours... | StreetInsider.com
- When You Defend Phil Robertson, Here's What You... | Business Insider
- This One Simple Metric Is (Probably) Holding Facebook Stock Below $55 (FB) | Business Insider
- These Are The 6 Main Qualities That Define The Things In 'The Internet Of... | Business Insider
- Brooklyn May Say Goodbye To A Great, Dirty Underground Party Space | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- The 5 Best Videos Games Of 2013 | Business Insider