Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biotechs Hit Record High, +11.5% From Yellen's "Stretched Valuations" Warning | ZeroHedge
- Why The Market Kept Breaking Yesterday | ZeroHedge
- Ready to Take Some Lumps, if Need Be | iBankCoin.com
- No Hard-Landing for China’s Economy for Now | Financial Sense
- Are You DTF? | iBankCoin.com
- AND NoW FoR A MeSSaGe FRoM YouR EBoLa CZaR... | ZeroHedge
- A Tale of Two Economies - It Was the Better of Times, It Was the Worst of Times | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billionaire Steve Cohen Wants 57 Of His Ex-Wife's Emails From 2006 | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has Officially Cut Nokia's Brand From Its Most Popular Smartphone Line... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Markets Tumble Into Close on Oil Inventory, Canadian Shooting | TheStreet.com
- This Crazy Chart Perfectly Illustrates Why You Should Never Expect 'Average'... | Business Insider
- 4 Countries Where Expats Can Live For Cheap | Business Insider
- Sam Biddle Is Leaving Valleywag | Business Insider
- Struggling Emerge Energy Is Ready to Soar on Oil Price Recovery | TheStreet.com