Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- America's Poor Have Never Been Deeper In Debt | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
- Scotland’s Independence Could Hurt British Pound | Financial Sense
- Art Cashin: "Things Could Theoretically Turn Into What I Call A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- Calm Down 2 | Financial Sense
- Solar in Oil Drilling: Beat Them or Join Them? | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Beheads British Aid Worker In "Message To Allies Of America" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- "No" Vote Pulls Ahead In New Scottish Independence Poll... | Business Insider
- Price Cuts Are Coming Back To The Housing Market | Business Insider
- Robert Griffin III Suffers Another Devastating Leg Injury | Business Insider
- 15 Awesome Things We Learned From Steve Jobs' 1985 Playboy Interview (AAPL) | Business Insider
- NANCY PELOSI: 'Civilization As We Know It Would Be In Jeopardy... | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Rise in Retail Sales Heats Up Fed Chatter | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Fed Meeting | Business Insider