Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: April 24 | ZeroHedge
- Is VIX (Even More) Broken? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- A Stunning 80% Of All New York, Florida And Nevada Condo Purchases Are "All Cash" | ZeroHedge
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- China's Largest Manager Of Bad Debt On The Economy: "Grim And Complicated" | ZeroHedge
- Biogen Stock Rallies After Admitting Feds Probing "Sales & Promotional Practices" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bryan Cranston Explains Why We Love Watching Violent... | Business Insider
- Celgene to Rise Like a Phoenix | TheStreet.com
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Buy Hong Kong's Stunning 'Champagne House' For $... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Had A Really Interesting Answer For Why iPad Sales Appear To Be Stalling | Business Insider
- 11 Stunning American College Chapels | Business Insider
- Business Insider Is Looking For An Awesome UI/UX Designer | Business Insider
- Apple's iPad Sales Tank In The First Quarter As iPhone Sales... | Business Insider