Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Warns Canada, Mexico He Will Begin NAFTA Renegotiation "Within Days Of Inauguration" | ZeroHedge
- Angela Merkel's EU Army Poses the Greatest Threat to World Peace in 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Liberal Preppers Are "Tired Of Being Perceived As Wusses" - Stock Up On Guns, Food As Trumpocalypse Looms | ZeroHedge
- Gold Price Up Through 'Key' $1207 Level as 'Brexit Means UK Out of Single Market' | Financial Sense
- 58% of Americans Don’t Think Russian “Hacking” Changed Election … 56% Believe U.S. Should Improve Relations with Russia | ZeroHedge
- China Central Bank Injects A Record 1.035 Trillion In Bank Liquidity This Week | ZeroHedge
- Neither Intelligent Nor Wise, But Definitely Dangerous | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A bunch of military veterans have taken over Sen. McCain's... | Business Insider
- These five territorial disputes could boil over in 2017 | Business Insider
- Feds sue the biggest student loan company in the US alleging 'shortcuts and deception' against... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, GS, NFLX)... | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to have a drink with President Obama | Business Insider
- LIVE FROM DAVOS: Henry Blodget leads a conversation about... | Business Insider
- 9 things you can do today to be more productive tomorrow | Business Insider