Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations? | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Turn to Gold on Bank Bail-in and Drachma Risks | ZeroHedge
- "Hottest Year On Record?" Think Again! Meet 'Seasonally-Adjusted' Seasons | ZeroHedge
- The Death Of The American Dream In 22 Numbers | ZeroHedge
- The Official White House Terrorist Identification Chart | ZeroHedge
- I am Not Crazy, Per Se | iBankCoin.com
- Did The Federal Reserve Make A Major Math Error When Reporting Its December Gold Withdrawals? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What hangovers do to your body and brain | Business Insider
- NFL draft experts hated the draft that turned the Seahawks into the best team in the league | Business Insider
- Here's what's new on Netflix in February | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Germany is making the same huge mistake Bill Clinton made | Business Insider
- Panasonic closes TV plant in China, to sell... | Business Insider
- Whitney Houston's daughter was found unresponsive in... | Business Insider