Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peter Boockvar's Contrarian Play: Sell US Stocks, Buy Commodities and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Last Week's "Savage Reversal" Was The "Biggest Momentum Whiplash Since 2009" | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Ghostly Iranian Spymaster Running Every Mid-East Proxy War: "He Is Everywhere But Nowhere" | ZeroHedge
- Lack of Wage Growth Means Retail Spending Woes | Financial Sense
- "We've Never Seen Anything Like This" - Dumbfounded Central Bankers Brace For "Rolling Series Of Crises" | ZeroHedge
- The Dummy's Guide To The Syrian Conflict | ZeroHedge
- The Final Crescendo of Cognitive Dollar Dissonance and the Remonetization of Gold | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Relatives told Buk missile downed MH17 | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Off-duty officer in Memphis fatally shot; suspect in... | Business Insider
- Hamilton taking nothing for granted as third F1 title... | Business Insider
- With Grier suspended, No. 8 Florida will learn about... | Business Insider
- Here's the difference between averages and medians | Business Insider
- The 25 best business schools for networking | Business Insider