Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UMich Consumer Confidence Fades From Early May Exuberance, Inflation Expectations Slump To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Why the Brexit Vote Matters to US Investors | Financial Sense
- US Government Quietly Cuts Historical Capex Data By Billions Of Dollars | ZeroHedge
- Exposing Detroit's "No School Administrator Left Behind" Program | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Foundation Snafu: Video Footage Catches FBI Probe Suspects Arriving At Hillary's House | ZeroHedge
- Options Traders Continue Their Unusual Hedging | ZeroHedge
- Losing Ground In Flyover America, Part 2 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google is selling its robot company to Toyota | Business Insider
- Lenovo is not happy with its purchase of Motorola from Google... | Business Insider
- Save $30 on an excellent pair of Bose earbuds — and more of... | Business Insider
- Chevrolet may be about to bring back its most insane Corvette | Business Insider
- Neil Young explains why he refused to let Donald Trump use his song | Business Insider
- Guys, your summer uniform makes you look basic | Business Insider
- Sears is losing its last hope for staying in business | Business Insider