Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nomura First Major Bank to Predict China Default; BIS Sounds Alarm | Financial Sense
- "I Think It’ll Be A Clown Show" - Why Tomorrow's Debate Is So Important | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- Washington Mall Shooter Caught: Suspect Is 20 Year Old Turkish Immigrant | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Charlotte Police Release Mugshots Of Captured Looters As Protests Continue For Fifth Night | ZeroHedge
- Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 things Hollywood gets wrong about doctors — and 4 things it gets... | Business Insider
- Here's how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump say they will... | Business Insider
- Here's why worries over Brexit are overblown | Business Insider
- We're paying off $124,000 in student loans using this handy... | Business Insider
- The 25 coolest new businesses in New York City | Business Insider
- Watch the US Navy test out one of its newest ships... | Business Insider
- I listened to 82 finance startup pitches — here's what... | Business Insider