Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- A Look at the Coming 30-Year Inflation Cycle | Financial Sense
- Ukraine Defense Minister Warns Of "Worst Conflict Since WWII", Shifts Forces To "Combat Full-Scale Russian Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- Employers Aren’t Just Whining: The “Skills Gap” Is Real | Financial Sense
- Deflation’s Final Curtain Call (Part 2) | Financial Sense
- Spain Sells First-Ever 50 Year Bonds At 4% Coupon | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- HSBC's China Manufacturing PMI Comes In Light | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Sales Decline Is Hammering the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Cramer: Expect Selling and Don't Buy It | TheStreet.com
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider
- Google's Self-Driving Cars Won't Work In Heavy Rain Or... | Business Insider