Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let the Allocation Commence | iBankCoin.com
- Here's How Obama Can Halt "Tax Inversions" Without Congress (& Why It Doesn't Matter) | ZeroHedge
- Is This How China Will Deal With Its Massive Mal-Investment? | ZeroHedge
- Our Marginal Economy | ZeroHedge
- Italian Police Grab $150 Million Assets From Nomura For Defrauding Government | ZeroHedge
- Base Bottom for a Base Miner | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Will Bow Down to Our Divine Power | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's Foremost Anti-Tax Crusader Is Very Excited To Party At The Burning Man... | Business Insider
- Instagram May Face Legal Trouble Over Its Rumored 'Bolt' App | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE, FAMILY DOLLAR AND ZILLOW ANNOUNCE MERGERS: Here's What You Need To Know (... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Russia Celebrated Its Navy Day In Recently Annexed Crimea | Business Insider
- ESPN Host Apologizes For Suggesting Women Provoke... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek