Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- Sweden Deploys Army, Air Force, Navy Near Stockholm Over Reported Damaged Russian Sub; Moscow Denies | ZeroHedge
- Why Chinese Growth Forecasts Just Crashed To A Paltry 3.9% - And Are Going Even Lower - In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Foursquare Just Launched A Multi-Million-Dollar Ad Campaign To... | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Everyone Loves This Story Of How An... | Business Insider
- Apple reports $8.5 bn profit, revenue jumps to $42.1 bn | Business Insider
- Suddenly, Google Looks Shaky (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Here's What Makes Ebola So Simple And Deadly | Business Insider
- The Best Late Night Food Joints At 32 Colleges Around The US | Business Insider