Stocks in December: Republicans vs. Democrats
Either side has to bend. Our stocks are riding on the fate of avoiding falling off the U.S. 'Fiscal Cliff'. This week expect your equities to trade wildly on the actions and words of our elected officials.
The latest development is this interview with Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner who said it's all up to the GOP. Mastery could care less which side comes to the table. We just care about the stability and direction of our stocks. Please elected officials of the United States: DO YOUR JOB.
Make nice for the American taxpayers and prevent us from going over the 'Fiscal Cliff'. Please resolve the issues so we can stop talking about the 'Fiscal Cliff'. We are all sick of Republicans and Democrats not working together. Its beyond stupid. We are paying for these hard headed idiots to argue and do nothing. Get your shit together, and get it together now.
Bottom line: Message to Washington -- Please save our economy and our savings via 401(k)'s, personal portfolios, and IRA's from losing money.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FelonsVotesMatter (To Hillary) - Clinton's Election Fate In Virginia Lies With 200,000 Unregistered Offenders | ZeroHedge
- The Key Thing To Watch For In Today's FOMC Statement | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses After Surprisingly Large Cushing Build | ZeroHedge
- Un-Dovish Fed Stays On Hold, Upgrades Economy, Suggests "Risks Have Diminished", George Dissents | ZeroHedge
- Oil Extends Losses as EIA Reports Filling Inventories | Financial Sense
- Hillary Makes History As First Female Presidential Nominee | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: How the US Recovery Stacks Up | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The prosecutor's decision to drop charges in the... | Business Insider
- US Olympians are freaking out over one small... | Business Insider
- The 'Jason Bourne' writer tells us if we'll ever see the character again | Business Insider
- STOCKS CLOSE MIXED: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- Seth Meyers sends a message to 'Bernie or bust' Democrats... | Business Insider
- 'American Horror Story' released new teasers that hint at... | Business Insider
- CrossFit is leading to a huge revival for a once-disappearing fitness brand | Business Insider